Day Room At The Asylum (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Day Room At The Asylum (M/m)

Post by heybro »

I needed to get a message to Dr. Cohen. My current rotation of doctors were all disinterested in what I had to say at best and completely argumentative with me at worst. There was no getting through to anyone. Doctor Cohen had been so understanding and was even open to me possibly having more privileges such as the possibility of sending a card to someone on the outside. Writing an actual letter of course was expressly prohibited. Not even Doctor Cohen could allow that. Even if I was allowed to send a card, there was no guarantee it would get past the review board, who hardly ever met and were too overwhelmed with requests to get to everything when they did meet. This was all rumor of course but at least a card would give me hope.

I couldn't ask an orderly to deliver a message. They didn't need another reason to plunge a sedative deep inside my muscle nor strap another limb of mine in to restraint. Hell, even if they said yes, it was surely just placation. "Sure buddy, whatever you say," would be the only yes response I'd get.

Anyways, the only conceivable way to get a message to Dr. Cohen was by way of another patient who Doctor Cohen was currently seeing if only from time to time. There were two such people that I knew were still on Dr. Cohen's rotation: Brady and Casey. Brady was quiet but had recently been placed in brown padded mittens. They looked liked boxing gloves when I first saw them although there was no separate space for the thumb and they were closed and sewn up more. He had no use of his hands underneath the thick greasy brown leather. Brady could potentially be needing someone to talk to since he had obviously been put to task. However, it was always a risk to get involved with someone who had a reputation for getting in to trouble even if none of it was his actual fault.

Case, the nickname the orderlies gave Casey, on the other hand, had a lot more freedom. Yet, he had almost too much freedom. What sort of deal had he struck up with the orderlies or doctors? Why was he never in restraints? Potentially, he would be in a better position to help me. However, he could prove to be more dangerous.

There just really was no way of knowing who one could really trust in here.

Still, it was worth the risk. I decided to approach Brady. He was more quiet and so I figured he'd be more likely to keep my request a secret.

"Hey Brady," I said after taking a seat near him in the day-room. It was the afternoon on a Saturday so staff was at a minimum as there were no doctor's appointments. The afternoon provided a natural lull between lunch and dinner.

Brady simply half nodded in my direction.

Darn, had I made a mistake. Yet, I shouldn't turn back now.

"Um, what's it like in those mitts?" I struggled to get him to speak.

He instinctively tugged at the mitts, which gently creaked and barely moved against his limbs. They were obviously cumbersome to wear.

"What do you want -" he annoyingly and finally replied. I was taken aback. This was proving to be more trouble than it was worth. "You know we can BOTH get in to trouble for talking together," he defended.

"Uh, um, Brady, you still see Doctor Cohen, yeah?" I daringly asked.

He nodded. "Not often, but - once a month - maybe," he contemplated.

"Can you tell him I'd like to see him again?" I quickly asked.

"I can't do that," he immediately replied.

We both instinctively raised our eyes towards Mitch who shuffled through magazines near the door. He was the only orderly in the room now.

I wasn't going to say anything further. It wasn't worth arguing about. Certainly even disagreeing with each other was grounds for a preemptive sedative and restraints.

But Brady continued, "It's too risky for me right now, but Casey, he sees Doctor Cohen every day. He can do it for you."

I simply said, "Thanks" and scooted away. I knew Brady would understand that it was just too risky for me to stick around him, especially with him in his new thickly padded mittens. He was clearly on some sort of probation or something.

Casey was not in the room so I decided to be smart and sit over where Casey usually sat just in case he did end up coming in this afternoon, which I highly suspected he would. Casey seemed to enjoy more freedoms than most and so I hardly saw him as much as everyone else.

I lost myself in the cartoons playing in black and white on the old television. They were easy enough to watch even without the sound. We were never really allowed much sound although every so often we'd have record night. Radio or news of any kind was beyond question. Even the magazines were hobby or special interest. Nothing in terms of current events from the outside world ever reached us.

I heard the door behind me and some laughing. I knew it was Ronny and Case immediately. They always seemed to get along so well. Actually, his name was Ron to everyone else; Casey was the only one who called him Ronny.

My plan was too perfect. Soon Casey was nestled next to me on the stiff leather couch.

"What's up?" Casey asked. This was clearly going to go a lot different than my interaction with Brady.

Still, I knew not to press my luck.

"Hey Case," I quickly asked, "Can you tell Dr. Cohen I'd like to see him? Please." I knew I didn't have to waste time asking if he still saw Dr. Cohen. I knew darn well he still was. Casey was lucky around here like that.

Casey paused. He seemed to have been caught off guard. I could tell he was thinking. I waited patiently. If this was going to work, there was nothing now that I could do to better its chances. I turned my eyes back to the cartoons on the Television.

"Meet me on the black couch tomorrow night right before the movie starts," Casey said flatly.

Before I could respond, he got up and walked over to Mitch. I could hear them laughing immediately. I fixated my eyes on the Television. If this was going to work, I had to not do anything to jeopardize it. I had hope now and if my plan was going to fail, it would not be because of anything I'd do to ruin it.

I hadn't had to ask Casey any further details because we all knew Sunday night was movie night. It was the most quiet night of the week and again, there were often few orderlies in the common room at that time. Actually, a lot of people stopped going to movie night since it was always the same movie playing over and over. Furthermore, sometimes the orderly on shift that night would forget to even start the movie. No one would remind him since we had all seen it before and of course no one wanted to stand out from the group. The more compliant and forgetful we were, the easier things were for everyone.

After dinner, I made my way in to the common room. Casey had chosen an ideal spot for us to meet. The black couch sat in the far corner at an odd angle that caused it to be a little more secluded. That part of the room must have had a supply closet on the opposite side because the furniture didn't fit as well there. I was glad to be here before Casey. It was like he got better food or something or maybe a dessert offering. Regardless, I sunk deep in the overly padded black leather couch. It was well worn but still supple. I imagined it had been used in one of the doctor's offices previous to their more extensive couches they all used today.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard the distinct laughing again. This time it was Will and Casey. He sure had a charm with the guys in white. I chose to see this as a positive sign.

Within moments, Casey had worked his way over to me. He was carrying a blanket and nestled next to me before covering us both underneath its cozy confines.

I didn't dare speak first. I trusted Casey knew what he was doing.

The room had not been full of many other patients to begin with although Brady had been there. Now it was just Tommy, some new guy, Casey and I. Will had actually left the room awhile back and had still not returned. This was not unusual on weekends especially if he had to complete a few rounds in between Common Room Duty.

I felt Casey touch my hand and then begin to hold it.

"I'll do it tomorrow," Casey finally stated. Nothing more had to be said. I didn't even dare a "Thanks." The best thing to do now was to just keep quiet.

Casey began moving my hand over to his thigh. Soon it became clear to me what the price would be for his favor. Casey needed to cum.

Masturbation was strictly forbidden at the institute. Still, we all attempted it and some even found ways to get it done. When you spend your entire days -- weeks, months, years even -- locked up, well, you get bored really fast. Sexual release is something you'd desire even if you weren't bored. So, things often just needed to happen despite efforts to control them.

I began rubbing Casey's shaft and he couldn't help but moan slightly. I wish he would be quiet.

It didn't take long for Casey to cum. Actually, I probably would have came even faster than he had we reversed positions. When you've been so desperate to erupt, your body just naturally jumps at the opportunity.

Still, as he shot, I couldn't help but enjoy the neat creaking of the leather against his slightly arched hips. I really enjoyed sitting here next to Casey. His body was lithe and his muscles stretched against delicate skin. I'd imagine wanting to be his friend even outside these gated walls.

Casey waited a few beats, adjusted himself, and slid out from under the covers. I didn't even watch him walk away. I was frozen to the TV screen again out of fear. Like a dog who thinks you can't see him as long as his head is underneath the covers, I felt as if I sat still enough, no one would ever be the wiser. Plus, a guilty conscious has a way of showing itself so the less I did the better.

I sat there until the ending credits and finally stood up. I knew if I stayed too long, it would likewise draw suspicion.

The room was empty now and Will was simply jotting some notes inside of his little book. He looked up at me and then back down at his book before closing it as I neared him.

"Ready for sleep buddy?" he politely asked me.

I nodded since I was still a little too afraid to speak.

Will stood up and turned behind me. He gently placed his hand on my shoulder and walked me back to my room.

I sat down on the bed as Will began tightening the brown leather straps around my ankles. I positioned my head on my pillow as best I could and Will moved on to restraining my wrists inside of the giant leather padded cuffs.

Justin walked in and dabbed alcohol on my bicep.

"I didn't see a note for sedation tonight," Will raised his eyebrows as he asked.

"It was a note from Caleb," Justin matter of factly explained as he injected the liquid filled syringe in to my arm.

Will quietly nodded as he affixed belts across my torso and chest.

Justin had already left as Will turned off the light and said, "Goodnight now" to me before gently closing the door.

I had slept really well. I hadn't interacted with the new head orderly Caleb but that sedative he had ordered really did the trick.

As my eyes came too, I sensed that the sedative hadn't been the only thing different about this morning. I began to stretch.

My toes sprang out in action followed by my legs. I had a new found sense of freedom. I stood up. Waking up without your legs tied down is a joyous expansive feeling.

Then I realized the heavy sensation. It was a brutal weight bearing down upon me. It was tight. It was restrictive. No, it was CONSTRICTIVE. I couldn't feel my fingers. My entire hand was meshed up. I panicked.

I decided I needed to breathe. I began counting like Doctor Cohen had rehearsed with me.

I was walking along side my bed. I was pacing actually. My legs were free. My body was free. But my hands were locked up. I was in thick boxing mitts like Brady. They were tight. They were brown and so freaking heavy. The leather was well worn and stained yet the gloves were extremely solid and unyielding. Their surface was glossy and oily. The leather was different shades of brown all over.

Seeing them up close, now, well, they were hideous. They were monsters slowly eating my hands. I started freaking out.

No, no, you can't freak out. You have to remain calm. There's a logical explanation to all this.

And then it hit me. I had masturbated Casey and was now in the anti-masturbation mitts. This was why Brady was in them. He must have masturbated.

But how? How had they known?

Casey? Did Casey rat on me? No, that didn't make sense.

Casey got away with everything. Besides, he had enjoyed the way I had made him cum. Surely he would want to do it again. Surely he would want to do it many times again.

Who else had known? Who else could know? Sure there were cameras everywhere but we had been so careful. Casey had used a blanket.

Who else had known? I knew exactly who else had known.

Once I arrived at the common room after breakfast, my suspicions were confirmed. In the corner, against the window, sat Brady. He was playing checkers with Justin. His hands were free.