My Choice (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BondedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Choice (F/M)

Post by BondedOne »

The day was here. After a grueling week of waiting, my girlfriend Emily was finally back on birth control. I opened my phone after work to a picture that instantly got me excited. She was posing in her pink one-piece lingerie that she knew drove me crazy.

I texted her back “be right over ;)” and made my way to her apartment. When she opened the door I was completely mesmerized. No matter how many times she wore it that lingerie only seemed to get hotter. I grabbed her face and instantly started making out with her but she pulled back.

“Ah ah ah, not quite yet mister. Come with me,” Emily turned around and beckoned me, making sure to show off her perfect ass peeking out from the lingerie. She led me to her bedroom and closed the door, giving me the naughtiest smirk I’d ever seen. She pinned me against the wall and instantly started kissing all down my neck, biting in a few spots just for good measure.

I tried to wrestle my hands free to grab an ass cheek, but Emily tightened her grip and pushed me back into the wall.

“No touching,” she said leaning back from my neck, “there’ll be plenty of time for that later. Right now...” she released my arms from her grasp as she ripped off my shirt. “It’s my turn.”

As Emily tossed my shirt aside, I crept my hands down to her waist in another desperate attempt to caress her gorgeous curves.

“I SAID,” Emily growled as she slammed my arms back above my head, “no touching. Don’t make me repeat myself again, or you’ll be in BIG trouble. Understood?” She looked me dead in the eyes without a hint of remorse. I gulped.

“Understood.”

As Emily kissed, nibbled, and sucked her way down to my chest, her hands once again left my wrists. The further down she went, the more she stuck out her perfectly round, bouncy ass. She unbuckled my belt and yanked down my pants, leaving me in just my boxers. It was too much for me to resist—I slowly lowered my hands from the wall and made my way towards it.

But Emily was too fast. I was helpless once again, my arms pinned and unmoving for the third time.

“Someone doesn’t like following the rules, do they?” She licked her lips as she pondered what to do with me. “I was gonna be nice and giving, and finally let you fuck me but you had to disobey me.” She leaned up to my ear and spoke in a whisper, “you couldn’t help yourself could you, you slut.” She bit my earlobe and pulled back. “On your knees. Hands behind your head.”

“But I—“

“No buts. You disobeyed me three times. Back talking will only get you in more trouble. Understood?”

“But babe—“ Emily yanked me from the wall and dragged me across the room to throw me face first onto the bed.

“I said,” she growled, placing her hand on the small of my back, “On. Your. Knees.” She pulled down my boxers and spanked me. I gave a pained moan. She leaned in close to my ear. “And you are to call me ‘Mistress,’ understood?”

“Understood.” I had no choice. I sank off the bed and onto my knees, placing my hands behind my head.

Emily quickly gripped my right wrist and pulled it behind my back into a handcuff. “You have been very bad.”

“I know, Mistress.”

“And what do you deserve?” She roughly tugged my left arm down and cuffed it to my right.

I gulped. “To be punished, Mistress.”

She placed a hand in my unkempt hair and the other on the cuffs and yanked me up. “That’s right. How many times did you disobey me?”

I winced. “Three times, Mistress.”

“Wrong,” She threw me down face first onto the bed.

“But I only touched you—HMMMPHH!“ a hand clamped over my mouth.

“No. Backtalking. One more time and you won’t be speaking for the rest of the night. Understood?” She released her hand.

“Understood, Mistress.”

“Good. Now count again,” she placed a hand on the small of my back, raised her other above shoulder height, and brought it down firmly onto my ass. SMACK. I flinched.

“One.”

“For touching me without permission.” SMACK.

“Two.”

“For doing it again after a warning.” SMACK.

“Mmmmggh three.” She was getting harder.

“For disobeying me a third time.” SMACK.

“Ffffour...” my ass was as red as a tomato.

“For backtalking once.” SMACK.

“Nnngghh uhh five,” I stammered, barely able to get it out.

“For backtalking twice.” SMACK.

“Ssssssseeee—ix? Six.” I was too distracted to remember.

“For backtalking a THIRD time.”Emily grabbed me by the neck and pulled my torso up off the bed. “That’s double the amount you thought you had.” She quickly pulled me out of the cuffs. “I think that means everything I do during this punishment I’ll have to double. Lie down on the bed. Now.”

I did as I was told. I didn’t dare speak. Emily walked around the bed and at each corner attached a restraint.

“You were THIS close to finally getting to fuck me, but you just couldn’t help yourself, could you?” She roughly grabbed my right wrist and cuffed it to the corner of the bed. I swallowed hard. Emily quickly straddled me and leaned in close to my face—our noses were nearly touching. “Could you?”

“No, mistress.”

“That’s right.” She clamped another cuff onto my left wrist. “You were being such a slut for me and for what?” And another cuff onto my left ankle. “You could be fucking me by now but instead you just HAD to disobey me.” I tried to struggle, to pull my final limb free, but my fate was sealed. “And just what do you think THAT will accomplish?” I was restrained spread-eagle to the bed. Exposed and vulnerable to anything Emily wanted to do to me.

“Oh and one more thing,” she said, leaning back over and grabbing a sleep mask from under the bed.

“Wait, I don’t think you ha—“ her hand clamped over my mouth.

“Who said you could negotiate?” She slipped the mask over my eyes with the other hand. “You lost that right when you disobeyed me 6 times.” She released her hand. I was silent. “That’s what I thought.”

And then she stood up. I was in complete darkness, and Emily was completely silent. What felt like 5 minutes passed with nothing happening. I finally cracked and tugged on a restraint. She straddled me instantly and pinned my arm back down to the bed. I felt something brush against my chest, and then a sharp pain on my left nipple—a clothespin.

“Gaaaaaa—mmmmm” and she was kissing me. She pulled away as quickly as she had started—I leaned my head forward, desperate for more but she simply pushed it back onto the bed, hand over my mouth.

“Oh my bad, I left poor righty out.” I frantically shook my head. “Sorry slut, but you don’t have the right to tell me no.” A second clothespin clamped onto my right nipple as I groaned into Emily’s hand. She got down off the bed again, but this time returned quickly, sitting on the end of the bed between my legs.

“I think I’d better make sure you know your place,” she leaned over my chest and kissed it gently. What felt like a finger slid across my abdomen, making shapes I couldn’t discern. Her finger left, and was replaced by a sharp pinching and sucking. I moaned, overtaken by lust for her mouth to make its way to mine. She pulled away.

“How many times did you disobey me?”

“Six,” I gulped.

“That’s one. Count the rest.” Emily’s teeth dug into my chest firmly, tugging gently and leaving bruises all the way down to my hip. After six, she began kissing her way down towards my perpetually rock hard cock. She paused. She exhaled a warm, soft breath onto the tip. I bit my lip to keep in a moan.

“Please, mistress—“ a hand clamped over my mouth.

“I thought I told you not to speak unless spoken to,” she was straddling my stomach, leaning close to my face. With her other hand, she gently took hold of my cock and began slowly stroking it. She leaned down to my ear. “Don’t you dare cum,” she breathed. “It’s time for the second half.”

Emily began to speed up. She removed her hand from my mouth and leaned back over my chest. “Any objections?” I shook my head. She plunged back into my chest, trailing six more marks and the whole time steadily bringing me closer to the edge.

“Mmmmm twelleevenn—eleven.”

“Careful,” she gripped my dick a little tighter. She left her final mark closer to my thigh than my stomach. I let out a moan, longing for release.

“Twelve,” I gasped. “I’m getting close, mistress, ple—“ and just like that she stopped. “No, no no nononono mistress please I—“ she covered my mouth.

“Think about your answer very carefully. If I let you cum right now, tied up, at my mercy, you will have absolutely no power. I may never let you cum again and purely use you for my pleasure. You’d be my slave. OR, I could let you finally fuck me, and see if you’re clever enough to get me begging for you next time. It’s your choice. Which will it be, slut?”

————————————TO BE CONTINUED —————————————

Let me know which choice you want to see first...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I like Emily. Great attitude. And it's good of her to allow you choices. She definitely sounds like a keeper. My advice: Hold on as long as possible.
Looking forward to any more you wish to share.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

I choose the second choice. Chances are he’ll make a small mistake that will prolong his agony (and our enjoyment)!

That was an excellent start to a story. Thank you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic