My own fault getting kidnapped (FFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

This story takes place when I was at college.

I’m Ali, I’m 18, second year of college im 5’10, slim/athletic build brown hair blue eyes and my friend Jess, who’s 5’6 slim, nice round bum and overall great figure and quite pretty with brown hair and blue eyes.

Across the road from Jess were 2 girls who rented a house together. Both 21, currently in their final year at university. I knew them a little bit as I had met them previously a few times passing by, though Jess was very close to them. The first girl was called Ash she was 5’7 played tennis, thus very athletic. Shortish blonde hair and blue eyes. Her friend Cat was 5’4 again played tennis, that how’s they became friends I came to find out. also very athletic with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyway, it was common for me and jess to hang out, watch flims or just do whatever we felt like. My parents had gone on holiday for this particular weekend and would be back on Monday, leaving myself home alone. I invited Jess over on a Thursday evening. I live close to college, so asked if she wanted to sleepover (Just as friends however I guess we did sort of like each other at the time, but not enough to go out).

We are relaxing at my house watching a film. Now… I have a bad habit of talking through films, so after about an hour of me talking through, Jess has been telling me to shut up, she finally snaps and tries to put her hand over my mouth. I’m taller and stronger than jess so I playfully grab her hands pin them down for a second with one hand and then put my hand over her mouth, I laugh and say “were you trying to do this?” She lets out a “MMRRPPHH!!” and I let her go, she just glares at me a little, but then gets quite an evil smile on her face and says “You think you’re really good?” I cheekily reply “Really good at annoying you, yeah”. She playfully punches me and says one day you will regret it!. “Okay whatever” I cockily laugh.

The film ends, with fewer interruptions from me might I add. Fast forward to the following day, we both have an early finish from college at 2:15, we’re in the same maths class. She asks “want to come over to mine and watch a film” I laugh and say “won’t you get annoyed again?. She smirks “I think I can handle it” winks and happily continue on our way home. We get to Jess’s house and no one’s home. Jess goes to sort out the film and then asks “Oh you know Ash and Cat?, over the road?. “Yes” I reply. Jess carries on, “They have a new TV its a huge, shall we see if we can watch a film there?”. I hesitate for a second and say “Yeah okay sounds good, bigger is always better” laugh and wink. Jess rolls her eyes and then proceeds to test her mum that she’s round at Ash and Cat’s house, it’s normal for Jess to sleep over so as long as her parents know she’s there they don’t mind.

So she give’s them a quick ring and then tells me “They said wait 10 minutes”
“Why 10 minutes?. She smiles “Hmmmm not sure”

Something to me seems off, Jess then says “Oh I got some new clothes I want to try on, wait there ill get changed and get some stuff for Ash and Cat’s”
5 minutes later jess appears, she has ankle boots, tight leather leggings and a tight white top, plus a large black bag. She looked different, as normally she wore jeans and a hoodie with converse but I have to be honest, with her standing there in those leggings she looked amazing. I had a bit of a thing for girls in leggings.

Okay give it 5 more minutes and we’ll go over, between this moment and when we go over Jess gets a few texts and she’s smiling, I ask who’s it from and she replies “just my mum”.

So we head over, Jess knocks on the door and shortly after Cat answers, to my shock she has the same outfit as jess on just about; leather leggings and tight white top. Really the only difference being Cat had slightly bigger boobs. I turn and look at Jess “Did you two jokers co-ordinate this?”

Straight faced jess replied “Of course not!. its just a coincidence!!” Now I feel something is definitely up but I cant really put my finger on it slowly I reply “Okay, okay, lets go in”.

I go in and Cat says “Follow me” as we head upstairs, we go up the stairs and into one of their bedrooms (Cats to be precise). As I walk in Cats room she turns around I notice she has skin tight latex gloves on. I open my mouth to ask her why she’s wearing them and I feel a gloved hand clamped over my mouth, then a lasso of rope being tied firmly round my torso and arms, before I know what's happened im pinned down on the floor.

Ash is lying on top of my gagging me with her hand, im face down and I wriggle a bit Jess appears with some rope “I warned you, you will regret this” as she pulls my already hard to move hands behind me and cinches them in a tight knot behind me, I notice Jess now has Latex gloves on to. She gets off as well as Ash and the 3 girls stand there looking at me “let me go” I demand to them. Jess says “He’s a bit noisy isn’t he girls” they both laugh and Cat goes into the draw and pulls out some red lace panties, “Jess hand gag him for a moment” Jess quickly gets on top of me and clamps her hand firmly over my mouth, “Aww poor Ali” she teases, Cat walks over to me with what appears to be microfoam tape.

“Open up now and be a good boy?” she says in a patronizing tone I keep my mouth clamped shut, Jess Laughs and holds my chin with one hand and pinches my nose tight with the other, I realise im going to be gagged and hold out as long as possible however it’s useless and eventually when I open my mouth the balled up panties gets pushed behind my lips, Cat holds it in place and Jess slowly and playfully smooth’s the tape securely over my mouth. Jess playfully says to me “Aw how cute are you with those panties taped in your mouth. A very nice look for you babe”.

“MMMRRRPPPP” I muffle into my gag. Jess laughs and says try talking now, then Cat and ash stand me up and push me onto the bed. The 3 girls giggle a little and whisper amongst themselves. being manhandled had aroused me slightly and now there was a bit of a bulge in my jeans. Ash comes over and rubs it softly “Aw do you like us kidnapping you” All I could reply again was a muffled NOORRPHMMMM, Jess pulls out more rope “lets completely get him helpless”

Ash takes off my jeans, so im left in my grey Calvin Klein boxers and my tight black t shirt. and the girls roll me over and start tying my ankles, then knees then thighs. Then ties rope around my torso. Cat says “pull him over the bed”. Which they do. She says “wait one minute and before I know it she has set up a few camera’s, “Jess told you we would watch a film right?” I don’t even try and respond, I feel a hand spank me and then grab my bum, the girls each spend a few minutes teasing me like this before Ash saying “he’s cute, I want to make him moan and struggle more for us”

As the other two girls watch, she sits me up and gets behind me so I’m in between her legs one hand rubs around my thighs in a ticklish manner making me wriggle a bit but she keeps her legs firmly clamped onto me and the other pinches my nose for a few seconds here and there for an added tease and sense of helplessness. She laughs at my helplessness I feel my bulge really pressing hard against my boxers “Jess responds i think he likes it” I want to embarrass him more though.

She pulls out 3 bullet vibrators from her bag, and some small micropore tape, plus some string. “Those boxers are two dry for my liking” I feel my boxers pulled down, she smiles “don’t worry you won’t be naked for too long” and winks she secures the bullets around my shaft with the tape and then pulls my boxers over, she then adds a crotch tie around my boxers and onto my shaft, “Those are remote Hun as she kisses my cheek”.

Jess assumes the similar position Ash had done with me between her legs, Ash grabs a camera and focusses it on my crotch are and Cat grabs one focussing on Jess holding me. Jess grabs the remote for the vibrators and says “this is the lowest setting” immediately I feel them, its a faint buzz and starts pleasuring me, Cat laughs “that wont even make you cum dear” Jess puts one arm round my torso and pinches my nose again here and there, this goes on for about 20 mins, a tiny patch of pre-cum has appeared but nothing more. Ash says “Put it on max” now he’s been edged. I feel the new setting kick in, it’s quite volatile. I feel the sensation shoot up my crotch area, The vibrations teasing my shaft. I’m wriggling now and moaning, I feel the tape perfectly tight over my mouth keeping the panties which are getting quite damp nicely in place. Fuck I’m so helpless I think to myself also quite embarrassed at being a helpless toy for these 3 girls feeling my boxers get wetter but I cant help but be turned on in this situation, fuck I cant help but wriggle and moan. “quiet” Jess whispers pinching my nose tightly which muffles my moans even more so, the other two girls are laughing Cat pipes up “focus in now" I notice Ash moving slightly closer to my boxers as Cat looks like she’s got it on my face. Then All of a sudden……Off.

The vibrations stop I was so close to cumming as well. Jess giggles “Sorry we weren’t letting you off that easily”. Wait there after 20 minutes the girls come back, Jess has a pen and writes ‘help’ on my gag “You need it” playfully strokes my hair “we will edge you some more I think…..aw that’s……unlucky for you” and they do this another 3 times. My boxers are quite wet now but its all pre-cum from all the edge play. Now its the 5th time and it’s unbearable, the girls appear and ash has something in her hand….A butt plug….. I see it and become distressed no way was I having that pushed inside me, Jess and Cat roll me over and pin me down, all 3 are laughing. I’m in a state of panic and moaning and wriggling, my nose is pinched though this time Jess doesn’t let go after a few seconds as I start to lose more and more breath.

I feel my boxers being pulled down and a finger sliding something cold over my anus….It was lube, im wriggling and moaning…(See I had never tried anything like this before and it scared a little, I knew they would be gentle whatever they did even if they wanted to tease but still it was a little scary, plus now I felt so embarrassed. I have no control whatsoever feeling lube being applied to my bum) I just wriggled and struggled letting out helpless moans which I was told was very sexy…..

Jess lets go of my nose for a little bit and then pinches it again, this has a small calming effect but then I feel more pressure on my bum. Adrenaline is now kicking in, the suspense is killing me. OMG I feel a latex finger gently slide into my ass. My cock pumps a little bit…I feel a squirt of precum. I just moan deeply Fuck as her finger gently brushed my prostate it just shot a nice feeling through me. At the same time I still felt helpless and a tiny bit uncomfortable having someone’s finger penetrate me like that.

I feel jess pinch my nose very tightly as Ash removes her finger. I hear ash sweetly whisper "Don’t worry babe this wont hurt at all”

Jess just says “Now” i feel it against my bum cheeks and force slowly being applied then…… It goes in gently I feel it filling my tight ass. Fuck what is going on im thinking. Then it starts vibrating. This makes me moan so much feeling for the first time the vibrations going down into my prostate stimulating me.

Jess is behind me pinching my nose and holding me tight as the plug and vibes tease me to oblivion. I’m a bit of a helpless mess now. Ash on my crotch with the camera filming my boxers pulsing and just getting wetter and wetter. and Cat on my body and face capturing my moans and wriggles. After all this im quite tired, horny and helpless. Im wriggling a lot now feeling very sensitive over what almost happened and quite embarrassed…

But now .I feel the sensation building, im so fucking close now. I inhale a large breath through my nose as I get the chance to, I gaze at the 2 women in front carefully filming my reaction. They are smiling at me, giggling a little. After the previous 4 times of edge play they had stopped it earlier each time, so I expected this session to be short. No it went on then Jess held me as tight as she could and pinched my nose…I knew I was being forced to cum here….

.I was feeling a lot of pleasure now wriggling trying to moan….It was so good, being tied up and held tight was just heighten the experience and fuck I could moan all I wanted into those balled up panties im just muffled I could hear giggles I was moving my head trying to moan in pleasure but Jess pinched my nose and only whimpers seemed to come out….Then my whole body tensed up…

This is it, im literally done, helpless, submitting to them… I tried to with hold it for as long as possible, I exploded, I could feel the cum throbbing out. The plug in my ass making me cum so forcefully. I look down and down my boxers completely wet with some cum seeped through, very messy. Jess let go of my nose for a second I was expecting it to stop this was too much and too sensitive, then she pinched me again. It was too much I needed a rest but they kept going for another few minutes I was going crazy then finally… calmness the buzzing stopped jess got off me, they left me bound and gagged on the bed breathing heavily, Cat un-gagged me. “Aw all tired after you punishment” I obediently nodded. She untied me and Jess pulled out some new boxers and cheekily said “I took these the other day, thought you would need them after his” I laughed slightly “Thanks”. cat untied me and helped me with the plug (Embarrassing >.<), I got changed, feeling a bit embarrassed but quite happy, as in the end quite enjoyed myself, Jess said “go get a drink or use the toilet but be no longer than 20 mins or else”. Part of me wanted to find out but for now I behaved. I came back and I was pinned down and just had my hands tied behind me, Jess tape gagged me, “we are going to watch a film now but you will have to be quiet” I let out a little “MMRRPPHH” and she led me downstairs into the lounge to watch a film. After it had finished Ash and Cat came in with a DVD, Jess giggled “This is our home made film” and they put it on, the other two girls had edited the footage together into a roughly 10 minute video of what had just happened. They took great pleasure in forcing me to watch it and Jess constantly asked me 'why I was not talking’ and all I could do was let out muffled “MMMRRPPHH”

After this little punishment they let me go. Ash asked “wasn’t too bad was it Ali, i think you quite enjoyed it, have you learned you lesson?”

I cheekily replied “Hmmm im not sure Ash?”. The 3 girls laughed though it was quite an evil laugh was there something else left for me?. We will see…..

End
BondageKitten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageKitten »

Great job! :D
I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

Thank you very much :D
overlooker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by overlooker »

Good work. I was hooked after only a few paragraphs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic