My Guardian Angel (M/M) *Part IV Available*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Not atm sadly, just a half baked start to an idea that never went anywhere :lol: .
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Haha ... :D
I hope this story is not half-baked!

Your work is great buddy!
 I look forward to continuing.

Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Haha nah this one had some love put into it. Thanks! Part IV should be on the way soon.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Wow Viper...

just wow.

That was sensual, and hot!

I love Angelo and he has a great style with our storyteller (did I miss a name somewhere??)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Thanks! And nah, its just an unnamed narrator haha.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

where are you, dude ?
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Still on the way, just got a little side tracked this week haha.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

go ahead, I'm waiting!
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Part IV

The bonds on my wrists were untied and I flipped over. Quickly before I could go anywhere, Angelo grabbed me and
tightly embraced me, holding me close. “I think you've earned a little bit of time to speak. Then after that I’ll shut
you up again and I’ll play with you some more!” Angelo loosed my knotted silk gag and brought it down around my
neck, no doubt keeping it there for easy reapplication. Although I was untied, he held me very tightly in a way which
would make it significantly difficult to escape, if I wanted to. Playfully I struggled and pretended to try and get loose,
but he securely tightened his grip and said “nah thats not gonna work, sorry.” I then teased, “I could get out of this!
Im just as strong as you are!” He simply smirked and laughed, “we both know that neither of those things are true.”
I knew it was true, although Angelo was by no means buff or a beefcake, he was surprisingly strong and he knew it.

“I wanna know about you a bit more. Talk to me for a little bit, then we’ll get back to me making you my helpless
bitch, hehe.” Taken aback I opened my mouth to protest but he quickly silenced me with a two second kiss on the mouth.
“Oh hush” he teased. I gulped and tried to take the opportunity to talk to him. “You must like this as much as I do huh?”
Angelo stroked my hair “You bet I do. I love dominating a cute guy like you. I don't like hurting anyone, Im not a sadist.
But I love having a guy under my control, and I must say you make a pretty satisfying little captive.” I loved hearing Angelo
talk like this. I jumped in and blurted, “I like being dominated by you too. I’m pretty picky about opening up to someone,
but theres something about you that I feel very comforted by. I think you're great. You're dominating by also I feel a sense
of caring with you. I just feel nervous sometimes, like Im not…”

I felt the gag retighten in my mouth. “Talking breaks over” he said. In that moment I felt the sudden urge to turn
the tables on him. His gorgeous looks were taunting me and I felt the desire to dominate him for a change. With my free
arm I reached over and tightly clapped my hand over Angelos mouth, finally getting a chance to dominate my captor in
some way. On some level it was already apparent to me that Angelo was much stronger than me and I expected him to
effortlessly brush my arm away and continue his teasing. However this action appeared to resonate with some possibly
submissive side he possessed. As I covered the gorgeous boys mouth, he relented and playfully struggled and moaned
playfully and sensually into my hand. He loosened his grip on me and allowed me to put my other arm behind him to
hold him in place. My hand rested on his side, though I would have loved in that instance to touch his beautiful bottom,
put I exercised restraint.

Angelo must have desired otherwise however. Giving me a teasing look, his hand gently took mine which rested
on his side and moved it downwards, placing my hand squarely on his butt. My body filled with a rush of heat as I
blushed, finally touching the asset of his I had fantasied about numerous times. With this Angelo gave a wink from
behind his handgag. I cupped his bottom, the perfect curvature and the tight fabric of his jeans. I could slightly feel
the elastic of his underwear which hugged his panty line. He arched his back inward slightly and pushed his butt
outward, giving me maximum access. In my other hand I was also in pure euphoria, feeling Angelos soft clean shaven
and perfectly shaped lower face in my hands, my palm silencing Angelos gorgeous mouth. Angelo was clearly teasing
me, giving very sensual and almost slightly exaggerated moans into my hand, softly but sexily letting out
“mmmmmppphhh”s into my hand. His eyes looked directly into mine as he did so, his pupils dilated with desire. He
knew I loved this, even when I had a dominant grip on his body, he captivated my mind. I could tell he genuinely
loved it too.
Angelo temporarily dropped the charade, suddenly exerting strength and breaking free of my grasp. I braced
myself for him to grab me once and and pin me down in submission. However to my surprise he didn't do so. He
stood up and walked over to a chair at his desk in the bedroom. Sitting in it, he said “so….you tying me up? I’m
now your helpless captive afterall!” With this he opened a drawer in the desk, revealing all sorts of bondage materials.
He didn't have to tell me twice. First things first I took the gag out of my mouth and put some pants back on, so I didn't
appear to still be a complete sub. I then reached over and pulled Angelos shirt over his head. “I don't think you'll be
needing this” I said with a smirk. Angelo laughed, “oooo naughty boy”. His slim but toned body was gorgeous. I took
the bundle of rope he kept and tied his hands behind his back, and fastened it to the legs of the chair. I also spread
his legs apart and tied each ankle to the chair. I then took the roll of blue colored duct tape and peeled a bit off the
roll and stood behind him.

“Payback time, little captive” I said. “Ohh captive? How-“ Angelo was cut off mid sentence as I pushed a cloth in and
wrapped the tape around his head once, sealing his fiesty mouth shut at long last. I wrapped the tape around his
head several times, going slowly as to appreciate every moment and was applying the tape to this gorgeous guys face.
Standing back, I admired my handiwork. The sight was beautiful, of Angelos shirtless self struggling against his bonds,
his mouth tightly wrapped with blue duct tape, his legs spread apart, showing off his jean clad thighs and groin, with
the waistband of his underwear sticking out over the top. Something was missing though. I wrapped some more rope
around his waist and under each leg. Angelo giggled behind his gag as I pulled it tight, creating a tight crotchrope
securing him further. It helped further accentuate his bulge through his jeans as the ropes tightly constricted his
upped thighs and loins. Angelo clearly enjoyed himself, as he struggled and thrusted trying to get free, all the while
making extremely sensual noises into his gag. I smiled teasingly at him, a look he was happy to return. I couldn't help
myself anymore, I walked up and gave him a long held kiss on his gagged mouth, causing him to close his eyes and
breath heavily. Keeping my lips on his gagged mouth, I ran my hand across his toned body, and laid my hand on his
thigh. Angelo gave a sensual moan of desire and I moved my hand upwards, cupping him sensually on his jean clad
crotch. Angelo let out a high pitched moan of total ecstasy and gently started to grind his loins into my hand. With
this I laughed softly and brushed his hair, giving him another long kiss, this time on the forehead.

I sat on top of him and put my arms around him, giving him a nice long straddle. Angelo ground his bulge against
mine and moaned loudly into his gag. I continued my long kiss on his forehead, enjoy my domination of Angelo. Then
I felt a hand tenderly caress my butt as another hand laid itself on my back. I froze as I realized that Angelo had
discreetly managed to get his hands free. I slowly looked down at Angelo and sure enough there was that flirty dominating
eyes smirking back at me from behind his gag. He winked and gave me a teasing pat on the butt followed by a brief
squeeze. A mixture of both excitement and indignation filled my chest. He held me like this for a little while before
dropping the charade and effortlessly overpowered me, flipping me around and holding me close on his lap, him still
chairtied from the waist down. I sat there in stunned and excited silence, nonetheless his free hand came up and hovered
a few inches over my mouth. Slowly it approached, Angelo deliberately teasing me about the inevitability of the silencing
handgag which was to come. Handgagging me was Angelos thing, whether I was making any noise or not. Slowly his hand
touched my mouth but had not yet formed a seal. Although I wanted it quite a lot, I playfully shook my head and
attempted to make noise, only for his palm to tightly form a seal over my lips and his fingers to gently lay on my cheek.
He pulled me back and forced me to look once more into his dominating gaze as he reached up and teasingly flicked me
on the forehead, nonverbally calling me a silly klutz. He peeled off his gag, saying “that was hot as hell! But lets be real,
this feels much more like the way things should be, don't you think? Why don't you go make yourself some tea in the
kitchen while I untie my legs, then we’ll get you tied up back nice and tight where you belong!”

End of Part IV
Last edited by Viperbound7 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The role reversal part was really hot. Angelo being so at ease with domination really proves how confident he is. And that cliffhanger... now I'm worried.

All in all, great update. Thanks for sharing!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Thanks for the new update.

I was really surprised. Angelo is very hot, but I like Oliver, always to be bound and gagged.

The next part should be very exciting, please write sooner.

Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

It took awhile because of my own lack of motivation right now as well as a decision to completely change what I had left for the story. On the positive side though the story is now intended to be six parts instead of originally four. :)
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Viperbound7 wrote: 3 years ago It took awhile because of my own lack of motivation right now as well as a decision to completely change what I had left for the story. On the positive side though the story is now intended to be six parts instead of originally four. :)

so dude, now , we have to hope that the next part will come soon, or not?
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great story .
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I've been enjoying this story so far.
Good work!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Viperbound7[/mention] absolutely love the story. So well written. Love the interaction between the characters, it’s so hot and the banter between them so realistic.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Glad you like it! I definitely have soft spot for the character of Angelo :P
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Yeah I love Angelo too. I think it’s his love of hand gags that really draws me to him
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

The first person perspective in the writing really draws you in. Good story man, please keep it up!
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Really nice twist :)
Cute and lovely the way where things are going :) :D
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more! 😍😍😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic