Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago I had a feeling Taylor was involved in some way!!! But why? What was the plan? What were they getting out of it? Was it a kinky kidnap roleplay, and Jeff was "in the way?

So many questions!!! Can't wait to hear his explanation...
I agree with [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] had a feeling it was Taylor, but why is the big question now
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I like the way you are posting this piece, [mention]squirrel[/mention], I can always find time to read the episodes.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 13 - The talk

When I realized what Peter’s words meant I felt really confused; only yesterday Taylor told me that he was finished with the stupid stuff he had been doing, found a job and actually wanted to grow up and finally become a man. I was stunned for a second, but eventually came to a conclusion that there were only two possible explanations for this; either Peter was lying to me, or all that Taylor’s gab was completely worthless. To be honest I didn’t know which option was better. But at that moment it wasn’t the most important thing I was thinking about; one quick glance at George told me he was boiling with anger. Usually he was a calm guy, but sometimes, especially when he got angry, he became very impetuous. I stood between him and his son, just in case mu buddy lost control of himself.

“What the fuck do you mean, Peter?” George asked his son when he calmed down a little bit.

“Well… Several months ago Taylor and I were hanging out at my room and talking about stuff. We were watching some movie on TV, it was about extreme experiences or something like that. I don’t really remember why, but I asked him what he thought about that. He told me there was one thing he always wanted to try…”

“Well?” I asked after several moments of silence. Peter took a deep breath and carried on:

“He said he wanted to see what it would be like to be a kidnapped.”

“What!?” I was completely shocked.

“Yeah, he wanted to experience a real kidnapping, being kept hostage…”

I couldn’t believe it; Taylor got into troubles a lot, but this was something much worse than anything he had ever done. This could be really dangerous and I just couldn’t understand how can someone be so stupid and irresponsible to actually carry something like this out. I closed my eyes for a second; suddenly all the images from the previous day entered my mind: the intruders, my completely tied up and gagged son, me and him trapped in the trunk of my own car. I remembered the fear I felt. And now Peter was telling me it was nothing, that I was worrying my ass off for nothing, that there was no real danger. That was almost too much to handle.

“And you decided it would be a great idea to actually help him with that, right?” George asked.

“Well… I didn’t see anything wrong in helping him fulfilling his dream…”

“Nothing wrong? NOTHING WRONG?! And what if his dream was to jump off the roof? Or set fire to a hospital!? Would you also help with him that, you fucking moron?!” George was obviously furious.

“What.. no, of course not!”

“Yesterday Taylor told me he thought everything through, decided to end with his current life and start behaving like an adult. Was this all a lie?” I asked.

“No, he was absolutely honest with that.”

“I see. But tell me this: since he knew he was going to be kidnapped, why did he allow those guys to involve me into this? He could have told them to stop; why didn’t he do that?”

I saw fear on Peter’s face. The kid was moving his eyes from his father to me and then to his father again. He started sweating and panting. There was something more, something he didn’t tell us.

“Answer Jeff’s questions!!” George yelled at his boy.

“Uhm… well... I didn’t tell him he was going to be kidnapped… And I don’t think he knows he told me about his secret…”

“What?!”

“That night when he told me about his dream, Taylor was drunk… really drunk…”

“So, let me get this straight: your buddy is completely drunk, mumbles something about being kidnapped, and you decide to help him get kidnapped, right? You didn’t even try talking to him when he was sober? Not to mention the fact that you involved someone else into this?!” George was close to exploding with rage.

“How could I know Taylor won’t be alone?!” Peter tried to defend himself.

“Yeah, that was very hard to predict. Sending two people to someone’s house on a Friday evening and expecting the host to be absent… and I thought you were smart.” I said icily.

“I didn’t know when it would happen…”

“Is this another stupid joke?”

“No! Look, I found a company that could perform this kind of… activity. I gave them the address and left everything to them…”

“You did WHAT?!” George shouted at his son.

“Enough!!” I said firmly.

I saw Peter and George turn their heads and look at me. Now I understood everything; my idiot son confessed his desires to his best friend and that friend decided to fulfill those dreams. Nothing else mattered to them; safety, sanity, nothing. I felt rage flooding me again; not only was I furious with my son, but I also felt guilty for what I had said before to George about him not being able to raise his son up properly. As it turned out, I was no better in this manner.

“So, Peter… My son wanted to be see what it feels like to be a kidnap victim, right? I’ll give him exactly what he wants…”

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow what a twist. I was wondering if the whole thing to satisfy some desire. I do feel a bit bad for Taylor, I mean it is strange/shitty that Peter just went off on what Taylor said when he was drunk. I don't think we don't know what deep the conversation was (i.e. was it a comment or did they actually talk about it), but either way, I would've checked in when he was sober. And do the work! Check to see if he's alone!!

I feel like Taylor is gonna get punished, but I do feel he's somewhat innocent. If he confessed that he had a foot fetish when drunk and then he's forced to worship feet sometime afterwards when he's sober, is it his fault?

I'm curious as to what'll happen next!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I think Taylor is about to be in a world of hurt. Peter has tried to help his best mate out, totally misguided as it was the gesture is there execution not so. I think the consequences are going to be further reaching than they realised.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] love the chapter this story is so intriguing. Intense at times, mind blowing in others such a good read

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] You're absolutely KILLING us with these cliffhangers, man!

I cannot wait for Jeff to execute the strictest of punishments on his son.
The twerp doesn't deserve anything different and neither does Peter!

I swear, if it was up to me, both of them would be strung up and grounded for a fuckin' month!

P.s- Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter, mate.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 14 - The plan

My mind was on fire as the plan to give my son what he definitely had earned started to form. I told George and his son to be quiet for some time; if my son wanted to be kidnapped, I would be more than happy to give him what he had definitely earned. But it would need to be done by strangers; if it was me, or anyone he knew it wouldn’t be a punishment. Taylor had to believe that this time the kidnapping was real. From what I’ve heard from Peter, there was a company which performs this kind of activities. After several moments of consideration the plan was almost complete in my head.

“What do you have in mind?.” George’s voice dragged me out of my cogitation.

“Give me the address and the name of the company, boy.” I said to Peter in a dead serious tone, ignoring my friend.

“What do you need that for?”

“That’s not your fucking business, kid. Give Jeff what he wants!”

“If Taylor wants to get kidnapped, I’ll make sure he gets it.” I said, more than to myself, rather than to anyone else.

It surprised me a little, but Peter told me everything I wanted to know. He gave me the company’s name and its localization. When he finished I wanted to go there immediately, but when I was about to leave the basement when I felt George’s hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw that my buddy didn’t move an inch. His eyes were locked on his son and he had a devilish smile on his face.

“If you’re serious about this, we must make sure Peter won’t warn your son. Since he was so eager to put you and Taylor in a serious roping, let’s pay him back with exactly the same currency.”

“What?! You can’t do it, Dad!” Peter shouted, but was ignored.

“Help me with him, dude.” My friend said and I was nodded.

George walked to his son and tried to grab him, but Peter was fast enough to avoid his father’s arm. The kid was very athletic and his muscles were developed extremely well for his age, but there was no doubt who would win this battle. It took us merely several moments to corner him and tackle him to the ground. Of course the kid tried to fight and yell at us, but all he achieved was a serious sweating. Soon Peter was lying on his stomach and George was twisting the kid’s hands behind his back. Next he wrapped his huge arm around Peter’s arms, making it impossible for the brat to escape. Then we both made him stand up.

“Fuck, come on!” The kid was furious and struggled in his father’s tight grip.

“Shut your fucking mouth!” George yelled into his son’s ears and clamped his palm on the Peter’s mouth.

“Mpphhh!!”

“Much better. Let’s get him to the garage, I’ve got a lot of rope there.”

Peter was trying to fight all the way, but it was completely futile; surrounded by two huge dudes, with his arms behind his back, he had no chance against us. When we got to the garage we forced the kid on the ground, on his stomach; George was on top him, keeping his arms in place and silencing him with his hand. I didn’t waste the time: I found the rope and took the first coil.

“Now you’ll see what fun it is to be completely roped up.” I said to Peter before I started to bind him.

“Mmmppphh!”

I knelt next to the kid and began wrapping his crossed wrists. I was merciless; the roping was as tight as possible without actually hurting the boy and when I finally cinched the knot, Peter’s fate was sealed. There was no way he could wiggle his hands out of the bonds. But that was only the beginning of his well earned predicament. I grabbed the second coil of rope and tied the kid’s elbows together. I wrapped the next rope, a very long one, around his torso and the arms, pinning them to his upper body, and creating a nice chest harness to make sure the rope wouldn’t get lose. Peter was trying to yell into his father’s hand the whole time, but it only made me even more angry with him. To completely immobilize his hands I took another rope and wrapped it over the wrists and around the abdomen several times before I tied it off with a neat and tight knot.

“You like this, fucker?!” George asked his son.

“Mppphhhh!!”

“Let’s shut him up, before we move on.”

I nodded and saw George take his shoes off. He revealed a pair of filthy socks; once they were white, but now the sole were covered in filth and they were smelling strongly of sweat. I don’t know for how long has he been wearing them, but it must have been more than a week. The smell was dreadful and I almost felt sorry for Peter. Almost…
Geroge's socks.jpg
Peter knew what was going to happen and started struggling and wriggling even more. We made him lie on his back and I sat on his stomach to pin him down. When the socks were off George’s feet he removed his palm from the kid’s mouth; I immediately grabbed his jaw and squeezed it tightly until he was forced to open his mouth. The moment he did, mu buddy started filling his son’s mouth with his cheesy socks. He was brutal and ignored all the complaints of the kid. The socks were big, so it took us some time to completely stuff them in, but when we did Peter’s shouts were reduced to barely audible , muffled moans.

“Grab the tape and finish his gag.”

I didn’t need to be told this twice. I took the tape from the wall and unwrapped a little. It was really strong and wide, military grade grey duct tape. I placed the piece on Peter’s cheek and started wrapping it around his mouth tightly. Soon all his lower face was covered in multiple layers of the super sticky tape. After what seemed like the twentieth wrap I finally ripped the tape off with my teeth and plastered it on the kid’s mouth; the gag was complete and secure.

“Let’s deal with the legs.”

It was an easy job now; George and I grabbed several more coils and bound Peter’s legs at his ankles, calves and thighs. When we finished, the kid was completely tied up and silenced. His whole body was covered in sweat and he was panting heavily through his nose.

“I hope you use this time to think what you’ve done, son. You’re not getting free until Jeff performs his plan, even if it means we’ll have to keep you our prisoner for several weeks.”

“MMMPPHHH!!”

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] That was a great chapter . Those socks so hot . I wish I had one in my mouth one taped over my nose .
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Keep 'em coming [mention]squirrel[/mention] .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Great chapter! The description of the tying up and how Peter was manhandled to then being bound....and those socks...perfect completion of their work :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Amazing tie-up sequence, Peter sure got what's coming to him.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Yes!!!! Always excited for a new chapter of your stories. Can't wait to see this one develop.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Good to see Peter get what was coming to him. Those socks look well worn, sweaty and cheesy the perfect gag for mischievous boys :twisted:

Now that he’s tied tightly it’s time for Taylor to find out what being kidnapped is all about. Can’t wait for the next chapter

Banner by Bondagefreak
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

OH my gosh what a great plot twist, may the tight bondage and mouth filling suffocating gags flow. Seems like a couple of young studs need to be taught a lesson. I am sure they will.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Absolutely wonderful continuation, mate!
Finally, some awesome bondage 8-)

Peter definitely needs to be taught a lesson and he absolutely must NOT be allowed to warn Taylor of anything.
The kid needs to have his phone and all his other devices taken away and temporarily confiscated. He needs to be grounded and needs to spend the next several days heavily bound up and secured.

And I absolutely cannot think of a better gag to keep from calling for help, than his own father's reeking socks.

Superb stuff, my friend.
Can't wait for more.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice work
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Glad that Peter got punished, he definitely deserved it... the sock was not expected but I loved it :twisted: :twisted:

I do feel bad for Taylor, but I guess having his dad "arrange" it is a safer way to engage in it :lol: :lol:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 15 - The deal

When George and I finished roping up Peter, I had some time to think; the first part of the plan was complete. The kid was tied up really tight and there was no way in hell he would be able to free himself from the bonds. His mouth was now mercilessly stuffed with his father’s incredibly filthy, cheesy socks and covered with over twenty layers of super strong and sticky military grade duct tape; all Peter could do was struggling effortlessly on the ground and making futile attempts to get rid of his disgusting gag. His fate was sealed, both metaphorically and literally. Unfortunately for him, he would have to be our prisoner for as long as needed, which could even last for several weeks. The kid didn’t like it and tried to loosen the knots, but I trusted my skills with rope; years of work in the construction business definitely made me learn how to fasten things together, so we didn’t need to worry about the kid getting in our way.

“I’ll go upstairs and use the computer; I need to find out more about that company.” I said to George.

“Go ahead, man. I’ll stay here and make sure the kid won’t free himself.”

“I wouldn’t worry about this.” I laughed a little and left.

I went to the Peter’s room, sat at his desk and turned the computer on. A small part of me didn’t like this idea; punishing the kid was one thing, but using his private computer was something completely different. But since I didn’t intend to spy on him or look at his searching history, it was acceptable. I typed the company’s name and checked their website; it seemed the kid was telling the truth. According to what I’ve read they were organizing bachelor parties, survival camps and stuff like that. But they could also do some extraordinary jobs and one of them was fake kidnappings. I wanted to go there and get some more information about it, but they were closed on Sundays. There was only one thing to do: I wrote down their address down on a small piece of paper and turned the computer off.

I put the piece of paper to the pocket and went downstairs, to the garage. Peter was lying on the floor, breathing through his nose and sweating a lot, but he was calm now. He must have realized my rope work was too good and neat and stopped struggling. When he saw me entering the room he tried to speak through his gag, but it all came out as muffled grunts. I ignored the kid and walked to George, who was putting the rest of the ropes into a duffel bag. I helped him gather all the coils of rope and duct tape before I asked:

“Dude, can I talk with you?”

“Yeah, sure. What is it, dude?” George sounded a little worried.

“I’d rather do it without Peter listening…”

“Let’s go to the living room. The kid can stay here and try his luck with the bonds.”

Once we were upstairs again, George offered me a cigar and grabbed one for himself. We lit them and puffed on them for a few moments. My buddy knew me well and didn’t rush me; I took a deep drag on the cigar and said:

“Dude, I’m really sorry for what I said about you being a bad father. I thought it was your kid’s idea, this whole kidnapping shit, but it seems it is all Taylor’s fault. And if someone is a bad father here it’s definitely….”

“Stop it!” George interrupted me, came closer and put his palm on my shoulder. “You’re as good father as I am and nobody can blame you for whatever your son did or didn’t. And even if it was Taylor’s idea to get kidnapped, it was Peter was organized this. So I guess we should consider both of them idiots. You ok with that?” He added with a smile.

“Yeah, thanks, man. So, are we cool?”

“Of course, we are!” He patted me on the shoulder and added: “We should get back to your place; when Taylor wakes up and we won’t be there for too long he might suspect something.”

“You’re right. Let’s get moving then.”

I was relieved that George wasn’t angry with me, even though he had every reason to be. I kept smoking our cigars and chatting a little as we walked down to the garage. We found Peter sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall; it must have cost him a lot of effort to do this, because he was sweating a lot again. He looked at us and moaned into his huge gag. I puffed on the cigar and knelt down in front of him.

“I’m gonna tell you something, kid. Since the information you gave me was true, I’ll give you a chance to avoid your predicament. We’re going to my place now and you’re coming with us. Of course, you’ll stay tied up and gagged. When we get there I’ll talk with Taylor and if he admits that this was only a stupid joke, I’ll abandon my plan to kidnap him and let you go. But until then you’ll remain completely roped up and silenced. Got that?”

“Mmmpphhh!!” The kid nodded vigorously.

“All right. Don’t cause us any troubles, or you’ll regret it…”

“Take him out of here, I’ll get the car.” George said and left.

Peter sighed loudly, resigned to his inevitable fate. I grabbed him, put him on my shoulder and went out of the garage. I puffed on the cigar, while keeping the brat still. Meanwhile, George opened the garage door and drove the car inside; placing a tied up and gagged guy in a trunk wouldn’t be wise outside. My buddy stopped the car and opened the trunk; I placed Peter inside on his stomach and immediately bent his legs. George grabbed a long coil of rope from the duffel bag and we started to hogtie his son. We bound his ankles to his wrists and to the elbows. The kid grunted a lot when we were cinching the knots.

“Can’t have you kicking.” I said and rolled him on his side, so he could face us.

“You’d better hope that Taylor tells us the truth, boy. Your fate is in his hands now…” George added, before he shut the trunk.

“All right, dude. Let’s get back to my place…”

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Glad to see that the dads making up. If Taylor is smart, he'll admit his foolishness and get off easy. (Which I hope wouldn't be the case, haha)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

I do hope Taylor lies through his teeth.. loving the dads sorting out there foolish sons.Though part of me hopes that maybe the dads somehow get kidnapped....
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Oooo I wonder what Taylor will say. Will he admit it? Will his answer matter? ;) ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I kind of hope Taylor lies....am i evil? :lol:

Poor Peter must feel really confined #1 he is in a hogtie, but #2 he is trapped in the trunk of a car too....ouch
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nothing like luxury travel, is there?
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great update [mention]squirrel[/mention] I’m glad the guys have patched up any differences they’ve had. I hope Taylor lies through his testy and ends up regretting every second of it :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Can't tell you how happy I am to see the plot advancing, my friend.
Literally dying for the next part to be released.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic