Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Seriously punished, you say?
Buddy, if he was my son and had pulled a dangerous stunt like that, he'd be grounded for a year.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Years of captivity, you suggest? :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Maybe not years, no.
What I'm suggesting is just prolonged grounding.

School work, early bed time, confiscation of cell phone and etc.
And yes, some very strict roping as well ;)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] It's not a proper detention if the kid isn't seriously tied up and gagged, is it? :P

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

@bondagefreak It's not a proper detention if the kid isn't seriously tied up and gagged, is it? :P
[mention]squirrel[/mention]...It's funny what people remember when they're drunk, and sometimes they become suprisngly sober. :o

And there comes a time when the son becomes teacher to the father! 8-)
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Finally had the chance to keep going on this amazing tale of a father and son bound and gagged situations and I have to say that the story is still very amazing!

I read all the chapters I had left and they are really amazing. I did stopped at chapter 5 and it was the part the father was tying his son. I love the next chapters when another masked bandit appeared and they worked together to tie up and gag the father and put him inside of the bag of the car with his son, both of then bound and gagged together. It indeed was very hot. For my surprise, they were rescued kind easily and I wondered where the story could go now.

I was very happy with the introduction of new characters on this story, Georse is simple handsome (I guess handsome buff guys hangs out with other handsome buff guys!). I liked a lot there is a vibe of best friend with them! Definitely I would like to see both of those handsome dads bound and gagged together sometime! And for my surprise, George also had a son equally hot! Peter is being buff and nice as well as his father! I was really glad that both daddies captured the young male and bound and gagged him!

I really did not saw that comming that Taylor was making out all this kidnapping scene just because his fetish, it was a huge plot twist since the things on the beginning of the story seems to be very real! I am looking forward to see how will be the next chapters of this story and how it will end! You write some amazing father/son bondage stories, Mr. Squirrel !
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] I don't think it's Taylor's fetish to get kidnapped; the kid simply wanted to try something extreme. But once he had experienced it maybe he will like it and it WILL become his fetish... who knows :)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Such delicious anticipation! Another fantastic story so far!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 18 - A 'normal' afternoon

When George and finished Winding Peter to the pole, the kid was completely and utterly screwed up. His whole body was roped up to the beam, his wrists crossed, tied and lashed to the solid column. His father’s overwhelmingly cheesy socks worked perfectly as a gag; sealed up in his mouth made any attempts to speak futile. Since we needed him to be completely silent and unable to make any kind of noise, we duct tape his head to the beam, too. Now he couldn’t even bang against it. In normal circumstances I would have felt sorry for the kid, but he only got what he deserved. Plus, him being out of sight and unable to contact with Taylor was crucial for my revenge plan. The only thing left for my buddy and me was to make sure that Peter’s moans and grunts were quiet enough.

“Dude, I’d like to have a moment alone with your son, if you don’t mind.”

“Can’t say I’m surprised to hear this, man. Just don’t be too rough with him.”

“Can you wait outside the door? I want to check something.”

George just nodded his head and left the basement without even looking at his bound son. When the door closed I looked Peter in the eye and took several deep drags on my cigar. The kid kept staring at me; there was no fear in his eyes, maybe just a little bit of anxiety. He knew well that even though I was furious with him, I wouldn’t do anything to harm him for real. He tried mumbling something behind his huge gag, but I ignored him. But actually I was glad he was trying so hard to speak; it served my purpose perfectly.

“I hope you realize I’m very disappointed with you, boy. You and Taylor have always been causing us troubles, but this time you’ve outdone yourselves. Haven’t it occurred to you that something might have gone wrong and someone would get seriously hurt? What if I had decided to rush over to that thug and beat the shit out of him? I bet you just wanted to have some fun and didn’t think about the consequences. As the two of you usually do…”

“Mmmpphhh…”

“But this ends today, kid. Until now George and I were overindulgent towards you, but since what you’ve done this time is way over the line, we’ll make sure you pay the price.”

“Mmmmhmm…”

“Here is the deal. You’ll stay here until Taylor goes to bed. When he’s fast asleep we’ll untie you from the pole and you’ll have the opportunity to use the bathroom and take a quick shower. If you try to do anything, we’ll find a way to punish you even more. Do you understand me?”

“Mmpphh..” The kid tried to nod.

“Very good. Now, before I leave you alone with your thoughts…”

I smiled deviously and placed the cigar between my teeth. With my hands free I started to tickle Peter under his armpits; the kid was very ticklish and it was the best way to check if the gag was as effective as it should be. The moment my bare fingers touched his skin, my victim started to yell as much as he could, but all that escaped his stuffed mouth was barely audible grunts and yelps . I kept tickling him for maybe a minute, but when I finally stopped, the kid was all covered with sweat and panting heavily through his nose.

“If you cause us any more troubles, you know what’ll happen to you.”

I patted Peter on his cheek and left; when I opened the door I saw George standing there and waiting for me. I closed the door to the basement and locked it with the key. When I was about the speak I heard the phone in my pocket. I checked it and read the message from my son.

“Taylor is on his way home.”

“Good. Let’s go back to the kitchen and wait there for him. We can’t arouse any suspicion, you know…” George said with a cruel smile.

“Did you hear anything when you were waiting for me?” I asked when we sat at the table.

“No, nothing at all. Why?”

“Good. I’ve put our roping and gagging skills to a little test. I tickled Peter’s armpits a little.”

“Serves him right… the kid hates being tickled…”

“Exactly. And if you couldn’t hear anything, Taylor won’t hear anything either.”

George nodded and we changed the subject. Everything worked quite nicely so far; Peter was tied up tightly, with no possibility to alert Taylor about anything. I had the name of the company that organized the kidnapping and would go there in the morning. So now we could just enjoy the Sunday evening and make sure that my son won’t find out what was going on. And since he had no idea that I knew about his stupid idea to get kidnapped, keeping him in complete ignorance was an easy job. A quarter later I heard the door open and saw Taylor coming in.

“Sorry it took so long, guys.” He said as he put the bag on the kitchen counter and started to put the beer into the fridge.

“Yeah, I was already starting to worry…” I said in a serious tone.

“Uncle George, where is Peter?” Taylor suddenly asked as he sat with us at the table. “I’ve been trying to contact him, but his phone seems to be dead.”

“You don’t think I would leave him alone after what happened to you and Jeff, do you? Since I’m going to stay with you guys for a couple of days I asked my father to come and take him to his house. My folks live in a nice cottage in the mountains, so he is probably out of reach.”

“I see. Well, if you’re in touch with him, tell him to call me when he can.”

“Absolutely, kiddo.”

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV, talking and drinking beer. When we got hungry George suggested to order Chinese food and we did. It looked like a normal day; three guys spending some time together, enjoying each other’s company, talking about sport. But neither me nor my buddy forgot about our roped up victim in the basement…

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention]

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Poor Taylor, he really has no idea ;) ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Especially love the roping to a pole, that just doesn't happen too often on this forum :lol: :lol: And the binding the head too....well that is the topper :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Poor Taylor, he really has no idea ;) ;)
Don’t feel sorry for him, he’s about to get exactly what he wanted and rightfully deserves :twisted: :twisted:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Poor Taylor, he really has no idea ;) ;)
Don’t feel sorry for him, he’s about to get exactly what he wanted and rightfully deserves :twisted: :twisted:
I mean it wasn't really his fault, Peter's the one who didn't think this through. And he definitely got what he deserved being tied up to the pole :twisted: :twisted:

But I get his dad being upset because Taylor had put him through the ringer growing up, and this revelation was the last straw...regardless I don't imagine anything happening to change what's expected, unless Peter somehow escapes and warns his friend :lol: :lol:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I kinda wish Taylor was more open to his father but I guess it's not something he can share easily.

Also, loved Jeff's tickle test. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ughh! This is TORTURE, my friend!

Waiting for that kid to get what's coming is almost as bad as being tied up to a pole and being put through the same treatment his friend is getting!

I want Taylor bound up.
And I want it soon!

Better hurry up and get it done or else you run the risk of having a mutiny on your hands, buddy 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] And what if Taylor really doesn't remember anything? Or better: what if his confession to Peter was just a drunken jibberish? :twisted:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] All in good time my friend, all in good time :D

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Another great chapter . The armpit tickling was fun .
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

They got it coming. Looking forward to seeing Taylor join the fun.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 19 - Going to bed

It was past half past ten when Taylor finally Said he was tired and wanted to go to bed. George and I knew the kid was having fun hanging out with us, especially considering the fact that he got a little intoxicated, so we both tried encouraging him to stay a little more. But my son’s good mood wasn’t the only thing we were thinking about; if we hadn’t tried to convince him to stay a little longer, he might have started to suspect something. My boy wasn’t usually too fond of going to bed early, but this time it was different. He was clearly exhausted, so my buddy and I wished him a good night and saw him climb up the stairs. For a moment I was wondering if he had any idea if something was going on and if he really had forgotten confessing to Peter about his dream to get kidnapped for real. As it turned out George was thinking the same thing.

“You think he remembers talking with my son about his strange idea?”

“I don’t know, man. If he does remember anything, he’s doing very good job hiding it. But I don’t think so. When those fucking stud entered our house, Taylor looked really scared.”

“Let’s just hope that after your little revenge plan is over he won’t have any more ideas like this…”

“Yeah… Anyway, we’ve got work to do.”

“We surely do, mate.”

We finished our beer and went to the basement. When I opened the door I saw Peter still standing against the concrete column, just the way we left him. He started yelling into his oversized gag when we entered, but it all came almost completely muffled; his father’s cheesy socks did a great work silencing our prisoner. We locked the door behind us and came closer to Peter; his eyes were still filled with rage. I had to admit that the kid had much more strength in him than I thought. When he reached the pole, George moved so close to his son, that their bodies almost touched and grabbed Peter by his chin.

“Listen carefully, you fucking idiot! Jeff and I are going to untie you completely and take your gag out. You’ll stay perfectly quiet and won’t do absolutely anything. We’ll take you to the bathroom, when you’ll do your business and take a quick shower. Then we’ll go downstairs and you’ll eat and drink. Then we’ll tie you up and gag you for the night. If you obey everything and won’t cause any problems you’ll be tied up less strict than now. But I’m warning you, boy… if you do anything I won’t like, you’ll learn what a real roping is; and I won’t hesitate to tie you up so fucking cruelly you’ll remember it for the rest of your life! Do I make myself clear?”

“Mmmppphhhm….”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

I started untying the rope holding Peter to the column; it took me over ten minutes to remove all the ropes. Meanwhile, George untied his son’s arms and legs and then began unwinding the sticky tape from the kid’s mouth. It must have been a painful process, but Peter didn’t make any sound throughout it; it was either the rage or the fear. But, since the result was the same, I didn’t care about it. When George removed the last piece of tape from Peter’s face, the kid was able to spit the socks out. For a split second I was afraid he might scream, but he didn’t; it seemed he had some sense in him after all.

“Very good. Now move!”

George pushed his son forward, but was very close to him, just in case. When we reached the stairs my buddy told me to go and see if the coast was clear. I went upstairs and opened Taylor’s bedroom; the kid was sleeping on his bed; the quiet snoring was a definite proof of that. I came back and told my friend that everything was fine. He marched his son to the bathroom and, to my surprise, entered with him.

“You didn’t think I would leave you without supervision, did you, son?” Then he carried on: “You’ve got ten minutes to do whatever you must.”

I left the room and headed to the kitchen to prepare some food for Peter. Luckily we had some leftovers from dinner, so I didn’t need to overextend myself. I just took a bottle of water from the fridge and put it on the table. Then I sat and lit up a fresh cigar; so far, everything was going according to my plan. After ten minutes I saw George and Peter enter the kitchen. The kid sat and started to eat; he wasn’t very happy with his meal, but he wasn’t the one to decide. When he finished eating and drank all the water from the bottle, his father immediately clamped his huge palm on his mouth.

“Jeff, go grab the rope and tape, while I take him to my bedroom.”

“No problem, dude.”

I went to the basement again, collected all the ropes and put them into the duffel bag. Then I went to my hamper to take something to gag the brat with. I found some well worn boxers and put them into the bag. When I entered the guest room in which my buddy was going to sleep, he and Peter were already there; George was still hand gagging his son.

“Give me your hands, kid.” I said sternly.

Peter cast me a hateful glance, but complied. I crossed his wrists in front and started tying them up. I wound the rope many times horizontally, vertically and diagonally. I made sure the bonds are tight and neat before I finally tied the knot far from the kid’s fingers.

“I’m going to gag you for the night now. Open your mouth and don’t make any noise, understood?”

George removed his hand from Peter’s mouth; the kid kept his mouth shut for a moment, but then opened it wide. I took the underwear from the bag and started to forced it inside Peter’s mouth. The boxers were dirty, slimy, stained and smelled terrible. And they were really big, so it took me some time to push them all. When I did I grabbed the tape and wrapped it around the kid’s mouth over twenty times, making sure to make the gag tight as hell. When I ripped the tape and smoothed it on Peter’s cheek, George and I placed him on the bed, face up. I roped his wrists to the railings above his head and George bound the ankles and roped them to the bed. Now Peter was stretched and there was no way he could alert Taylor.

I said good night to the guys and went to my own room; everything was going so smoothly…

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention]

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] if this is the treatment Peter is getting I can only imagine what’s in store for Taylor. I feel like the last line hints that there is about to be a twist in this story. Could the tables be about to be turned now that would be something... awesome as always such a great story.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great update, [mention]squirrel[/mention], But...
If you obey everything and won’t cause any problems you’ll be tied up less strict than now.
I wouldn't fall asleep, if I were George, I don't trust Peter. He's a devious, little trickster! :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Great update, @squirrel, But...
If you obey everything and won’t cause any problems you’ll be tied up less strict than now.
I wouldn't fall asleep, if I were George, I don't trust Peter. He's a devious, little trickster! :twisted:

Well, tied up as he is now, I really doubt he would be able to do anything :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Love the strict handgagging and love the way Peter was tightly handgagged right after his meal.
Also, kudos to Jeff for choosing such an awesome gag.

It's simply awesome to see the twerp gagged with his best friend's dad's underwear.

Can't wait for Taylor's much-deserved fate to finally befall him.
You have our full attention [mention]squirrel[/mention].

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry not to have reacted sooner. Lot's to think about at the minute but reading the last twp episodes acted as a good displacement activity. I like the lengths of the episodes.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally got around to reading it! Awesome chapter, really building up to what will inevitably happen to Taylor. I might not think he necessarily deserves it, but that doesn't mean I don't want it to happen ;) :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic