Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Chapter 4 almost instantly got me hard and did not disappoint.
Ditto!! Well, you know, straining in my pants and all. 😏

😛😛😛🤤🤤🤤😛😛😛
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Damn! Every story you write is better than the last! Can't wait for the next installment!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Looking forward to finding out what's in store for Taylor and his dad. Great read!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Still anxiously waiting for part 5, bud!
Hope you won't make us wait too much longer.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Omg, man! I was not expecting such an story! I knew by your name that this story was probably about fathers and sons and really I was not dissapointed! There I was so much that I enjoyed on this! From the narrative and style of writing to the actions and characters itself!

It's simply amazing you took the first two chapters to set the two main characters, Jeff Wheat and his son Taylor. Doing this we have a good idea of how are they personalities, their physical bodies, their behavior and other amazing details that make us feel connected to them! As I was reading the first chapter, I could tell how much Jeff is the exacly kind of manly and savage daddy man that I do enjoy and before I finished it I was HOPING to see him bound and gagged someway! Later we discover more about his son and he is indeed took his father on manlyness and being sexy! I really got attached to the characters and wanted to see both of them tied up!

On the third chapter the fun started! It was really hot just the idea of the son being forced to handcuff and make his strong dad helpless (and Jeff was already shirtless, so it's a huge plus that I can imagine him bound, shirless with his hairy pecs exposed too). I can notice how much Jeff is an alpha male, ready to attack an robber without fear of being hurt! But indeed paternal feelings can be even stronger, and to see such a big and savage male forcing himself to behave in exchange of the security of his son is a HUGE turn on!

I got a little dissapointed that Jeff was free so soon, but the idea of a father tying his son is also very appeling! Jeff surelly knows a lot of ropes and knots or else would not manage to tie up Taylor so tight and secure, hehe! Not that I am complaining! Did Jeff likes some bondage play or something with some of his buddies?

I cannot say HOW MUCH I am enjoying this story so far! Indeed your father/son stories are some of the best ones I read before!! I just HOPE to see Jeff bound again and possibly gagged and/or blindfolded! I wanna see how such manly guy will react! And of couse I wanna see how his son felt about see his strong dad all bound and helpless!! As this story is in the NSFW session of the forum, I also expect some good and spicy scenes!! Man, really looking foward the next chapter!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 5 - Finishing the process

The intruder sat on the couch; he was observing me and keeping his gun ready. I could have sworn that he had a very faint smile on his face and that he was enjoying this very much.

“What are you waiting for, Mr. Wheat? Do you need some… encouragement?”

“That won’t be necessary.” I replied coldly.

I grabbed several coils of rope from the duffel bag and placed them next to my son. I knelt close to him and put his legs parallel to each other. Fortunately, Taylor was very calm and was cooperating with me, so at least I didn’t have to use any more force on him than it was necessary. I looked at his roped up upper body for a moment, then got to work on his still free limbs. I took one coil and started tying his legs together, starting from his thighs. I knew the intruder was watching, so I had no choice but bind the kid as well as I could. First I wrapped the rope around his right thigh twice, just under his buttocks. Then I moved the rope under his butt, wrapped it around his abdomen and over his wrists three times. Next I went under his butt again, tied the rope around the boys’ left thigh twice, then over both of his legs tightly before I finally moved the loose ends of the rope up to Taylor’s crossed wrists and cinched the knot there. I made sure it’s neat, tight and far beyond the reach of his fingers.

“Great work, Mr. Wheat! Are you sure it’s the first time you tie your son up? For me it looks like you’ve been doing this for quite some time; this roping is excellent…”

I looked at the guy and felt the rage boil up inside me. It was bad enough that I was forced to restrain my own son, but now the bastard was making it even worse. If Taylor’s life wasn’t at stake, I would definitely charge at the intruder and beat the shit out of him. The guy must have spotted the fury in my eyes, but didn’t react in any way. From what I could understand being in control was giving him a lot of fun. Maybe he was just testing me and checking how far he can go with this. We kept staring at each other for several moments before he said:

“I suggest you finish binding you buy, Mr. Wheat.”

I closed my eyes for a second to calm down a little bit and turned to my son again. He was lying there patiently, waiting. He was sweating like crazy, but remained quiet and motionless. Of course, he was testing his bonds, but, unfortunately for him, I knew well what to do with rope and how to fasten things with it. No matter how much he would want to free himself it wouldn’t be possible without help.

“You hanging there, kiddo?” I dared to ask in a sympathetic tone.

“I’m fine Dad, don’t worry.” He answered quietly, but his voice was firm and steady.

For a moment I thought the intruder would be mad, but when I cast a glance in his direction I didn’t notice anything. I sighed quietly and grabbed three more coils of rope. I used the first one to tie Taylor’s thighs together, just above his knees. I wrapped the rope around his right thigh twice, then moved to the left one. Then I wound it over both of his legs, tightening it a little after each wrap. Finally I cinched the knot, making sure the rope would stay where it was supposed to stay. Then I repeated the process, using the rope to bind his calves and ankles together. When I was working on his ankles I also wrapped the rope around his feet. When I finished, the boy was completely immobile; the only parts of his body he could use freely were his toes and fingers.

“Finished?” The intruder asked.

“Yes.”

“No, but we’ll come to that in a minute. Now sit on the couch with you arms behind your head while I check the bonds.” He ordered and got up.

I put my arms and on my nape and did as ordered. The guy want to my son and squatted next to him. I watched him inspect the ropes and the knots; he was definitely looking for some flaw, but I was sure I hadn’t made any. The intruder spend some time checking my boy’s restraints before he stood up; he seemed satisfied with my work.

“Your rope skills are impressive, Mr. Wheat. But there are two more issues we need to take care of. First, I want you to hogtie the kid.”

“Why?! He’s not going anywhere!” I snapped back angrily.

“Because I want him to be hogtied. Do you need any more reasons?” He asked in a deadly serious tone.

“No….”

The guy moved away from my son and invited me with his hand to get to work. I got up from the couch and looked for a very long piece of rope in the duffel bag. When I found it I folded it in half and went behind my son’s feet.

“Sorry, son….” I whispered.

“It’s ok. I understand, Dad.”

I bent his bound legs and forced his heels against his buttocks. I wrapped the rope around his ankles and sat on his shins. The kid yelped quietly, but I ignored it; if restraining my son was the price I had to pay for saving his life I intended to do so. To make sure the hogtie would remain as tight as possible and nothing would get loose, I connected Taylor’s ankles to the rope wrapped around his thighs first. Then I went around the ankles again and tied them to his wrists. Finally I wrapped the rope around his ankles one more time and moved the loose ends of the rope to his elbows. When I cinched the knot, the hogtie was complete and absolutely inescapable.

“If you ever decide to quit your current job, we would gladly hire you, Mr. Wheat…” Said the intruder with a smidge of impression in his voice. Then he added:

“Now take off your boots and socks.”

I knew well what he was up to and I didn’t like the idea. But I had no choice: I did what he ordered and put my shoes off and then my socks. I peeled the moist, filthy material from my feet and placed it on the shoes. The moment I revealed my socks the strong and cheesy smell filled the room; I’ve been working in them for several weeks, so they were really worn out, dirty and drenched with my sweat.
My socks.jpg
“Oh man, those socks could work as a biological weapon… You know what to do, Mr. Wheat.”

I did. I knelt near my son’s head and lifted it a little. I took on sock and started pushing it into my boy’s mouth. He coughed and moaned into it; the taste must have been even worse that the smell, but it didn’t matter. The sock was quite big and it took me some time to finally force it behind my son’s teeth. When I was done he had his eyes shut tightly and was breathing heavily through his nostrils.

“Now the second one.” The guy ordered

“What?! His mouth is already full!” I protested loudly.

“His head will be full with something else if you don’t comply, Mr. Wheat.”

“Fuck…”

I grabbed the second sock and started pushing it into Taylor’s mouth. Unfortunately I couldn’t fit it the normal way, so I had to find another method to complete my son’s gag. I inserted my fingers into his mouth and squashed the first sock against my son’s left cheek. This allowed me to slide the other sock into his mouth. When I removed my fingers, his mouth was fully filled with my putrid socks.

“Now take the tape from the bag and wrap it around his mouth. 15 layers at least. I’ll be counting.”
Duct tape.jpeg
I moved the bag closer and took the roll of super wide, grey duct tape. I unwound some and plastered it on Taylor’s cheek. I wrapped it around his head and over his mouth 20 times, making each wrap tight as hell. When I finally ripped the tape off and plastered it on his face, he was almost completely silenced; there was no way he could do more than pitiful moans and grunts.

“Good job, Mr. Wheat. Now we can move to the next step of the plan….”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see you back with this one.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story 😍😍😍😍
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Loving the new chapter! You never disappoint!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fuckin' awesome chapter, mate!

I'm always real anxious to read new chapters from you, but this one was definitely worth the wait.
I'll be reading this scene over many times.

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] I'm sure you'd love to be Mr.Wheat's son right now, wouldn't you boi? 8-)

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

My bedroom has a bit less room in it right now... so thanks for that. 😅

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can relate to the intruder, why stop at "enough" when tying up someone? :lol:

Here's hoping that Jeff also gets his share. You can't go wrong with hot-headed, proud men in bondage.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That last chapter was such a turn-on how I wish I had those socks stuffed in my mouth
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Love how the father has to sacrifice his son to foot odour torture :mrgreen: under the orders of the intruder :lol:

Now if only father has to endure the intruder's cruel treatment. H O T !
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Holy sh*t this story’s hot !! How come I haven’t read it ?! I can’t wait for the next chapter. Great work pal, keep up the good work :mrgreen:
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

What a cruel fate for a father to tie his son really tight and secure on a very restrictive hogtie position and then having to fill his mouth with his own socks and finally seal his mouth with duct tape! And I loved it! Really amazing scene of Jeff being forced to keep his process in tying up his own son agains his will! I definitely wanna know what the burglar will do not that he knows that the young man will not interfere with his plans, whatever they be! Cannot wait to see how Jeff will be bound and gagged too!

I wonder if Jeff had some tying/bondage experience before for be so good at tying, hehe!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 6 - The next step

I stood up, still holding the huge roll of super strong, grey duct tape in my hand. I was all covered in sweat from the work I had just finished. I looked down at my son and felt the anger boiling up in my again; Taylor was lying on the floor wearing only his shorts and, just like, sweating a lot. His arms were neatly and tightly roped up behind his back and then lashed to his torso, which could barely be seen from all the layers of rope I used on him to tie him up. His legs were also bound and, to make his predicament complete, they were bent and roped up to his wrists and elbows. The hogtie was really strict and didn’t allow him much movement. The huge wad, consisting of my two worn out socks, was filling his mouth and more than twenty layers of the duct tape wrapped around his head and prevented him from making any noise. He could only wiggle his fingers and toes and chew on his father’s sweaty, cheesy socks.

“You can wipe the sweat from his face, Mr. Wheat.” The intruder suddenly spoke.

I looked at him, surprised, but nodded my head and grabbed my son’s shirt. I kneeled next to him and told him to rise his head a little. He did and I cleaned his face. I tried to be as gentle as possible, but that didn’t make his position or gag any more comfortable.

“Hang in there, boy, I’ll get us out of this.” I said quietly. He nodded faintly and put his head back on the floor.

“If you do as you’re told you’ll easily fulfill that promise, Mr. Wheat. Now, I want you to sit on the couch with your arms behind your head.”
The constant assurances that nothing bad would happen to me and my son were starting to irritate me, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I left my son alone on the floor and moved to the couch. I did everything the intruder told me and waited for his next move. The guy was very calm and methodical; now that he had one hostage secured he must have felt much more secure and confident. He was aware that I would do anything to protect my son and he was right.

“So, what now?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Don’t be so impatient, Mr. Wheat.” Was the guy’s only reply.

I closed my eyes and sighed. For the first time since the intruder entered our house I had some time to think. Taylor was safe for the time being and I could focus on something else. I opened my eyes and looked at my boy’s hogtied body; he was now lying on his side and looking at me. I smiled at him, wanting to reassure him that everything would be ok. Even though he was cruelly gagged and his lower face was hidden behind the sticky duct tape I could have sworn he was smiling back at me. I looked at the clock; it was near nine and it was already dusk outside.

We waited in complete silence for several more minutes when I heard the front door open. For a moment I hoped it was one of my neighbors, but only one glimpse of the entering silhouette told me I was wrong. The guy seemed to be even taller and built better that his partner. He was wearing a leather jacket, gloves, military pants and boots. His face was hidden behind the mask, but I spotted he was smiling. I thought that the scene had to be very surrealistic: a tied up and gagged kid on the floor, another guy sitting on the couch with his palms on his nape and one fully clothed intruder with the gun in his hand.
The second intruder.jpg
“Any troubles?” The newcomer asked as he closed the door and locked it.

“None. Although I didn’t expect two people to be home tonight. But, as you can see, I’ve dealt with the problem quite well.” The guy with the gun pointed at Taylor and laughed a little.

“So I see. Man, you didn’t go easy on the kid, that’s really nasty roping you’ve put him in.”

“I had nothing to do with it. His father tied him up, I barely watched.”

“Really? You’ve got some impressive skills, Mr. Wheat…”

I watched the two masked guys talk to each other for a moment and felt as the last glimpse of hope disappeared; with only one intruder I could at least try and think of a plan to overpower him and end this nightmare. With two I had absolutely no chances and I knew it. For now the best thing to do was to follow their orders, do exactly as they say and try not to anger them. If the guys were serious if me and my son obeyed them, nothing worse than tight roping would happen to us.

“All right, I think it’s time to get going.” The newcomer said.

“Mr. Wheat, you’ll now take your pick up your son and take him to the garage. There you’ll put your son into the trunk and let us tie you up, so you can join your boy in his predicament. I trust it will be a very special bonding time for the two of you.” The former intruder said.
I looked at him with pure hate and disgust; if the sight could kill, there would be two corpses in my living room. I clenched my fists with anger, but got up and went to Taylor. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder; I could only hope I wasn’t doing any more harm to him than necessary. One of the masked guys kept opening the doors for me and, for some reason, it made even more furious. It looked like he was playing a sick game with me; a game with unknown rules and one that I couldn’t win. When I reached my car I used one hand to open the trunk. I placed Tyler inside.

“Good. Now it’s time to tie you up, Mr. Wheat. Remember, if you protest or withstand, your son will pay the consequences.” Came the warning. I nodded that I understood.

The guy with the gun stepped away a little bit, allowing his partner to do the job. My arms were twisted peremptorily behind my back and soon I felt rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists. The guy definitely knew how to tie someone up; after a few moments my arms were immobilized behind my back. But it was far from over; after several more minutes my whole upper body was encased in tight roping, my elbows tied together and my arms firmly lashed to my torso.

Legs were next. The guy holding the gun decided to help me stand still, while his partner was busy fastening my limbs to each other. He tied my ankles, shins and thighs together. Then they made me lie on the floor and hogtied me exactly the same way I had hogtied my son a few hours earlier. Then, without a warning, one of the guys started pushing something into my mouth. Protesting was futile, so I tried to stay calm and let him gag me the way he wanted. But the piece of cloth he was forcing behind my teeth was huge and I started coughing and gagging on it. The guy seemed to take no notice of that and just kept pressing the wad deeper into my mouth until he was satisfied. The moment he finished I heard a ripping sound and felt the sticky duct tape on my lower face. They kept wrapping the tape around my head over twenty times, sealing the gag in and making any attempts to make noise completely futile.

“Let’s put him with his boy and we can leave.”

The two of them picked me up and placed me inside the trunk. There wasn’t too enough space for two adult guys to fit, so the intruders just squashed us against each other before they shut the door of the trunk. I tried to make my position a little more comfortable, but got nowhere. I only made me sweat even more. Seconds later I heard the engine start and the car started moving to an unknown destination…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Yes!!!! Another fantastic chapter of another fantastic story!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I am liking where this is going! Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.... Btw really intrigued, what Mr Wheat's gag is? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😍😍😍😍😛😛😛🤤🤤🤤🤤
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

This chapter was SOOOOOO good! Can't wait to see where it foes from here!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Taylor's predicament is perfect, and just the summary of it at the beginning of this chapter gets me hard!

I also love how the intruders keep complimenting Mr. Wheat on his ropework ;)
And yes, I too can't help but wonder what's packed inside the dad's mouth.

Can't wait for the next part, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 7 - The nightmare ends

Being kidnapped wasn’t a situation I had ever dreamt about, but sometimes things don’t go the way one could expect. There I was, all tied up and gagged in the trunk of my own car; the ropes restraining my arms and legs were tight and neat and there was no way in hell I could free myself without help, or at least a sharp object I could use to cut the damned bonds. Any attempts to speak or even yell were meaningless; the huge wad of cloth stuffed into my mouth and over twenty layers of sticky duct tape kept me almost completely silent. But all that was nothing compared to the fact that together with me there was my own son, whom I had tied up and gagged earlier. We were squashed against each other; I tried to remain motionless and moan some reassuring grunts and I could only hope that Taylor would understand what I mean. It was almost completely dark in the trunk, so I couldn’t see his face, but he seemed to be relatively all right; his breathing was calm and he wasn’t panicking.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm down and think for a while, but two things were swirling in my head. The first one was the obvious fear; I had no idea what the two kidnappers would do to me and my boy. Even though they said no one would get hurt I had no grounds to believe in any of those assurances. From what I understood the guys would demand a ransom, but who could guarantee me that after they got the money they wouldn’t simply kill us? I could only relay on a word of a guy who first made me cruelly tie and gag my own son and who then willingly performed the same procedure on me.

But the other thought was even worse than the first one. That evening was the first one in a very long time when I actually had a chance to bond with my youngest kid. End even though he had proven many times that he could be troublesome he finally decided to grow up, found a job and had some serious plans about his future; the plans a father could be proud of. The thought that all that could end soon was like a sharp, steel needle in my heart. It was so unfair that the moment my son was entering a mental adulthood such a terrible thing happened. On top of that I started wondering if I was a good father to my kids and a good husband to my wife. Suddenly I realized how many things I could have and should have done differently and that maybe I wouldn’t have a chance to do anything anymore.

I had no idea for how long we were in the trunk when I heard some commotion; something was happening. I froze and felt my son did the same. We were now completely quiet, not daring to move or even moan into our huge gags. Someone opened the car doors and there was some yelling and then silence. It seemed like eternity before I heard someone unlocking the trunk and open it. My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest and I started perspiring again.

“Are you guys all right?”

I turned my head as much as I could and saw two cops standing over me. I nodded a little; we were saved! I felt one of the policemen started to untie the hogtie and once he was finished he and his partner helped me out of the trunk and stood me up and the ground. One of them went to my son and asked him if he was ok; when Taylor nodded the cop told him to wait patiently. The kid nodded again and kept observing the two cops untying me. It took them quite a while to remove all the ropes before they took care of my son, while I removed my gag. Once his hogtie was undone the cops pulled him out of the trunk and placed next to me. Without thinking I moved to him and hugged him as tight as I could. Taylor seemed to be fine, but I could feel his heart racing and him trembling a little.

“It’s all right, kiddo, you’re safe now.” I said to him when his restraints and gag were removed by the cops.

“You both are. And you should know that you two were very lucky tonight. God knows what these two would do to you if we didn’t manage to rescue you.” One of the cops pointed at two figures lying on the grass; they were handcuffed and guarded by one more policeman.

“I realize that. Oh and thank you, thank you so much!” I said and shook hands with the cops.

“It wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for one of your neighbors…”

“Which one?” I quickly asked.

“I’m sorry, Sir, but that person demanded to remain anonymous.”

“Anonymous? Why?”

“When people call the police to report a crime or tell us that something alarming is happening they usually don’t want to reveal their identity. And we have to respect that; if we didn’t, no one would trust us and you must know, Sir, that a policeman who can’t be trusted is almost completely useless. I hope you understand.”

“Yes, yes, of course I do. So, what happened?”

“As I said, one of your neighbors called the police and said that something strange was happening. He claimed that he saw your car leaving your garage and the driveway, but he was absolutely sure it wasn’t you who was driving. And according to that person it’s almost impossible to borrow a car from you…”

“Well, that’s truth. Everyone in the neighborhood knows I don’t like lending my car unless it’s necessary…”

“That’s what he said. To be honest, we didn’t think something serious happened, but, to be on the safe side, we sent a patrol to your house. When it turned out no one was home we alarmed all the police departments in a range of fifty kilometers to look out for your car. So when we spotted it we stopped it. You know the rest.”

“So… what now?” Taylor asked.

“I will need your statements, gentleman. But this can wait until tomorrow. We’ll drive you home, of course, unless you need any medical treatment.”

“No, that won’t be necessary. Those fuckers only tied us up, they didn’t hurt us.”

“All right. Do you live alone?”

“For a while – yes. My wife is visiting her parents and my older children have already moved out.”

“In that case, I also suggest you call someone you trust, who could keep an eye on you. You’ve been through a lot today and you will sleep much better if you know that someone trustworthy is around. If you can’t think of anyone, one of us will stay with you and make sure you are both OK.”

“No, I’ll call a good buddy of mine, he’ll be there. What time is it?”

“It’s past ten, Sir.”

“Really?? I must have completely lost the track of time…”

“It’s normal in this situation, Sir. Now, if you’ll excuse me…”

I watched the two cops go their mate and help him deal with the kidnappers. None of them looked at our direction, but that wasn’t a problem. In fact I was glad than neither me nor my son would be forced to look at their damn faces again. When the fuckers were sitting in the back of the police car the cop who was talking with us came closer and handed me his mobile phone. I sighed and started pressing digits….

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Sweet, sweet justice :D

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

loving this story, more please...