Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Now even though I’m not a trucker, I wish I could find this in the area of Florida I live in. Now that Covid-19 exists it may not happen for a year or so, but either way this is a great story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] , [mention]TightsBound[/mention] , [mention]BlackWidow[/mention] and [mention]wolfman[/mention] for the comments.

[mention]Beaumains[/mention], I think there were a lot of people imagining that image :-)

It is almost time for Jack and Elsa to go back on the road again... here's the new chapter (which is chapter 30 for those interested).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“Maybe you should flash your tits at him, and maybe he will shut up.” Mandy said to Elsa.

We were sitting at the same table as last time at Outback Restaurant. The Nascar race had been full of excitement and my car, the #2, had won, because the two cars in front had crashed on the last lap fighting each other. It was an unexpected win, as the #2 was not close enough to the lead to overtake the cars ahead before the race would be over. Based on Mandy’s comment, I was rubbing it in too much.

“Yeah, he tends to forget what he was doing when I smile or show my boobs.” Elsa grinned, smiling at me.

Funnily enough I reacted as they predicted and lost myself in her smile and at least for a moment I was not reminding them of how my car had won. Mandy grinned when she looked at me.

“So predictable.” She said, grabbing some food from the plates.

The day had started uneventful. At 10 AM, after releasing Elsa from her bonds, she went for a shower and I walked into the livingroom to find Mandy still asleep. I ran the coffee machine, probably making enough noise to wake her up, as she slowly sat up.

“Can you untie me?” She asked.

I obliged and removed the ropes from her wrists.

“Sleep well?” I asked.

She nodded, before getting up, taking the blanket with her.

“Where’s Megan?” She asked.

“In your room.” I replied, while finishing the coffee.

Mandy walked out of the room. Left alone, I opened the curtains, seeing my truck standing outside. I knew we had fun this weekend, but I also knew that I should be on the road again soon, as I did not make money by sitting around. I had not heard from my broker and checking my phone revealed no new emails. Maybe Mandy’s father would have a load for me.

“What are you thinking about?” A voice asked from close behind me.

I turned around and looked at Elsa. Her hair done up in a ponytail, wearing a Nascar car number 11 t-shirt, Dany Hamlin, and grey shorts, she looked like a thousand bucks. I leaned forward and kissed her, a kiss that was returned passionately. She pushed her body against mine, I could feel her hard nipples poking me.

“Need some time alone?” Mandy asked from the doorway to the rear of the building.

We broke the kiss and I looked over at Mandy, who was still naked. It looked like she just came out of the shower, her body still wet.

“We’re good.” I said. “Where’s Megan?”

“Still on the bed as you left her. She started cursing at me when I removed her gag, so I just gagged her again and walked out.”

“Cursing because we left her tied?” Elsa asked.

“No, because she was supposed to be at the track at 9 for a photo session with the drivers. One of those PR things where all drivers show up. Don’t think anybody missed her, but she was not happy she missed it. Plus, I think she has a bit of a hangover.”

“She did drink pretty decent last night.” Elsa said. “I could not keep up.”

“You were tied up most of the time anyway.” Mandy grinned.

She turned around and disappeared into her bedroom. Gagged sounds came from the room, until I heard a smack, like a hand hitting bare flesh. For a moment, the gagged sounds got louder and then faded away.

“Now be a good girl and maybe I’ll let you out tonight.” We heard Mandy say.

“Is she keeping her tied up for the whole day?” Elsa asked, looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I was not going to intervene between those two. Mandy walked back into the livingroom after a few more minutes, this time dressed in a similar outfit as Elsa, except she was rooting for car #22 based on her t-shirt.

“Megan coming?” I asked.

“Nope.” Mandy said, grabbing her stuff and heading for the door.

“You think it is a good idea to leave her here tied up, alone?” I said, not feeling so sure.

Mandy stopped and looked at me, before turning around and walking back to her bedroom. Some angry gagged sounds came from the room. A few minutes later she came out again, no Megan in sight.

“Let’s go.” She said.

I shrugged. If she was going to leave Megan tied up, it was not my role to babysit them.

“What did you do?” Elsa asked, following Mandy.

“I fixed her to the bed with some more rope, so she can’t fall off.” Mandy smiled. “Don’t think she likes me right now.”

Mandy’s phone started ringing before we reached her Toyota. She answered before getting in.

“Hi dad, yes we’re on our way.”

She listened to what her father had to tell her.

“Okay, one moment.” She said to her dad, before looking at me. “Vegas or Chicago?”

I figured it had to do with a load, and I had not been home in a while, so Vegas sounded good to me. And I had enough trips to Chicago for a while.

“Vegas.” I replied.

Mandy relayed the message. Her father told her some more before disconnecting the call.

“Trailer will be ready by 5 PM today. He’ll pay $1.85 per mile. No deadline on when it gets there, it is returning an empty trailer.” She told me.

“Thank you. I’ll take it.” I said.

Getting $1.85 per mile was particularly good for me. I checked my phone, from Bunnel it was roughly 2300 miles to Vegas, a good 40-hour drive if you did not stop. Not a bad trip at $4000, minus costs for gas. I was looking forward to going home for a change.

“Megan?” I asked again, as I still did not think it was a good idea to leave her alone for that long.

“Okay, you soft pussy.” Mandy said, walking back into her house.

It took 15 minutes, time I used to check my truck, before Megan and Mandy walked out the door. Megan was dressed in black tights and a long-sleeved white blouse, most likely to hide the rope marks that would be on her body. Her hair was as untamed as always.

“Thank you.” She said to me. “Mandy would have left me until she came back home.”

“I know she would.” I grinned.

“You did a good job.” She said to Elsa. “I would never have escaped from that.”

“Did you get any sleep?” Elsa asked.

“A little. The ropes were tight, and I could not move much, plus that ballgag is horrible. My jaw hurts like mad. Maybe without it I would have slept better.”

“Next time.” Mandy said.

“Next time you will be at the receiving end and I will keep you tied all night and I promise you will not get much sleep.” Megan grinned.

“Promises, promises.” Mandy countered.

We got in the Toyota and left for the race, watching it from the sponsors lounge again, Megan keeping us company. After the race we headed for the Outback restaurant, like the previous night. A table had been reserved for Mandy again.

“Are you leaving tonight?” Megan asked me.

“Yes, traffic returning home from the race will still be busy for a few hours, so I figured somewhere around 8 PM. That way I can get out of Florida before the Monday rush hour.”

I had already made up my mind when Mandy told me this morning that my trailer would be ready at 5 PM. Knowing that I was heading out made it easy not to drink alcohol.

“And you, Elsa? Are you going with him or staying with us? We have some more rope around.” Mandy chipped in.

“I want to see some more of the States, so if he wants me, I’ll go with him.”

“He would be crazy if he does not take you along.” Megan added.

We finished the plate of food and decided to head back to Mandy’s place, as my trailer should be ready. Walking outside, Megan stopped just outside the door.

“I’ll go home with my dad.” Megan said.

“We’ll miss you.” Elsa said, hugging the young woman.

Mandy and Megan also hugged, before Megan turned to me.

“Thank you, Jack, for a great weekend. I’ll miss you.”

“Yeah, until her next fuck.” Mandy laughed.

Megan looked offended, but she could not hide her smile.

“Okay, I’ll miss you for a few minutes. It was great meeting you two. If you ever get back to Florida, let me know. You can stay at my place, instead of that dump that Mandy calls home.”

“Good luck with your photography.” I said.

Megan hugged me and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue playing with mine. I had to hold on to her, as she was not that tall. After she let go off the kiss, I let her down, before she walked towards the racetrack where her father was. We walked to the Toyota. Elsa climbed in the backseat, while I got in the passenger seat. The trip to Bunnell took a little longer than normal, as the roads were still busy, but we made it without issues.

“Report to the office and they will tell you where the trailer is.” Mandy said when she stopped at the entrance of the large yard of her father’s trucking company.

I got out and walked over to the office, Mandy did not wait and drove to her house. It was busy at the office and it took 30 minutes before I had the paperwork. With the paperwork in hand, I went looking for the trailer. Based on the paperwork it was an empty 55 feet blue curtain van trailer. It did not take me long to locate it, it stood out between all other company trailers due to its color. I surprised to see it was a brand-new trailer. There were no markings on it, no company name, just the manufacturers stickers. The paperwork had the weight on it for the PrePass system but being empty made it even easier. The rear doors were not locked, so I knew that I would put my own locks on there, I did not want any more hitchhikers. I checked the trailer over before walking back to Mandy’s place at the end of the yard. I would pick the trailer up when I was ready to leave.

“Hello?” I asked when I walked into the livingroom and no one was around.

I noticed the curtains had been closed.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” Mandy called from the back.

As earlier in the day, I started the coffee machine. I needed some for my trip anyway and Mandy had good coffee.

“Found your trailer?” Mandy asked me, while walking into the livingroom.

“Brand new curtain trailer.” I said.

“Oh, that one. Has been standing in the yard for some time. Think the guy who bought it went broke. It is going for an auction.”

“In Vegas? That’s a long way away for an auction.” I replied.

She came and stood next to me. I could smell her perfume.

“I don’t know, and I don’t care. We still have some time, how about you give me a good screw before you leave?”

“Oh.. okay.” Surprised by the directness of the request. “Where is Elsa?”

“Sitting on a chair in the spare room. She won’t bother us. I gave her something else to think about.” Mandy replied, a smile on her face.

She pulled her t-shirt over her head, throwing it on the floor, and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her naked upper body against mine, her mouth looking for mine. I could not deny I was not interested as I had a boner growing in my pants, she was a good-looking woman. With a grin I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up.

“If you insist.” I answered, before carrying her to her bedroom.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really enjoyed the playfulness of the back and forth between all the characters in this chapter. This is such a fun tale
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi [mention]slackywacky[/mention] I really do like the way your characters interact, the dialogues - the tone of the conversations. Glad that the Trip to Vegas is so long, so lots of road time for Elsa and Jack :) Good work!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was another great continuation. Even though its sad to see Megan and Mandy are leaving for now, its great to hear that we will eventually see Jack's house, as well as Elsa and his adventures continue. I can't wait for more.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great chapter and very well written. Sad to see the girls go, but I'm sure you already have an idea what will happen in Vegas. Now let's hope you will break the Sin's City golden rule: "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" because I want to know what will happen.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great as always!!!! It seems to be getting to an end, but I don't think I can live without this story!!! Lol
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Really enjoyed this instalment - less physical tying but more tying up of loose story ends. A great effort from you - and looking forward to the next trip!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

God - I love this story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for the comments, much appreciated. It makes it worthwhile to continue this story.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

My fingers ran through Mandy’s long blond hair, while her head rested on my chest, facing away from me. I could feel her breath on my skin every time she exhaled. Her right arm positioned under my neck, her left hand resting on my stomach. Her naked breasts pressed against my side. The cool air of the room slowly absorbing the sweat on our bodies.

“You really have to leave tonight?” She asked me.

We just finished, as she had called it beforehand, a good screw, and were resting on her bed. The perfume I had smelled before when she stood next to me still lingered, although it had a little more trouble distinguishing itself with the sweat that we both had worked up. The sex had been hot, her needs for feeling me inside of her had lasted long and we ran though several positions before finally resting on her bed. We had taken our time; nobody was in a rush. She looked satisfied, just not happy with me leaving.

“Yes, we knew that I would only be here for the races, I was always going back on the road again.” I said.

“Yeah, but that does not mean I could hope for more time.”

“Don’t you have a load waiting?” I asked.

“Not till Tuesday. I do the same route every week. It gives me the weekend off unless I help dad out. I have a little more support than you in getting loads. There is always something to do for my dad if I want.”

“You should thank him for me. Taking that trailer to Vegas gives me a chance to go home. Not that anybody is waiting for me.”

“No parents around? Or brothers or sisters?”

“Not anymore, my parents died of natural causes, although they were not that old yet, and I don’t have brothers or sisters. Just me, myself and I.” I grinned.

Her left hand played with my dick, but I knew I was spent, and it was clear I was, as there was not much happening down under.

“Seems you had enough.” She smiled, turning her face towards mine.

I kissed her forehead, looking at her face with those brown eyes of her. I was not sure, but there was a look of sadness in her face.

“I am going to take a shower. Are you joining me?” I asked.

The shower stall was not really made for more than one person, but we could make it work if we wanted.

“You go ahead, I’ll take a bath later. Do you want some food to take along? I make mean sandwiches.”

“I won’t say no to that. I have not had time to check my fridge/freezer. Probably have to stop somewhere to restock.”

“The truckers building in the yard has some decent stuff in the shop. They’re open 24/7.”

I got out of bed, gently moving Mandy off me. Walking to the shower, I looked in the spare room, checking up on Elsa. The sight of my blond Swedish hitchhiker tightly bound to the chair made me stop in my tracks. It looked like Mandy had gone all out on Elsa. She was still dressed in the Hamlin t-shirt and the grey shorts. Her hair was still in a ponytail, although it was not as tight anymore, probably due to her struggles. There was a light buzzing noise in the room that I could not place, until I noticed the pink cable coming from between her tied legs. With her sitting facing the door, my vantage point did not allow me to see how her hands had been restrained, all I could see they were behind her back. White ropes circled her upper body above and below her breasts, several wraps pulled tight. More wraps of similar ropes ran around her waist, and it was pulled tight too. It looked like all the ropes were connected to the chair at some points, not allowing Elsa to move much. Ropes around her legs, I could see 7 wraps and a tight cinch, at knees and similar rope at her ankles, kept her legs together. Her legs were pulled under the seat, her toes barely touching the floor, so I suspected her ankles were tightly connected to her wrists.

“Like what you see?” Mandy came up to me, still naked, placing her arms around me from my right side.

Just as me, she was looking at Elsa. Medical tape was plastered on Elsa’s mouth, covering it from her chin to just below her nose.

“I stuffed a nice wadding in that mouth of hers. She is also earplugged.” Mandy stated.

Elsa could not see us, as she was blindfolded with a dark scarf.

“And the pink cable?” I asked, although I could figure out the answer.

“A nice vibrator, one that always works for me. It is variable and drives me crazy, so I figured it would work for her too.”

“You can be so mean.” I grinned.

We stood watching Elsa for a few more minutes. Groans escaped her gag, much in sync with the buzzing increases and decreases.

“Go have your shower, the battery on that vibrator won’t last very long on this setting, which reminds me I need to get a new one.” Mandy said, letting go of me and pushing me towards the washroom.

I did not really want to stop watching, the sight of Elsa straining against the tight bonds was exciting, but I knew I had to get ready for my trip, so I walked to the washroom and took a shower. The water was hot and nice, and I stayed much longer in the shower than I had intended. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked back to the bedroom with Elsa, as it had my spare clothes in it. The buzzing had stopped, and it looked like it had worn out Elsa, since she was still breathing hard.

“Just me.” I said.

I could tell she had heard something but had no idea where the sound had come from, as she looked around, not seeing anything due to the blindfold. Now that I walked in the room, I could see behind Elsa and the chair. As with her torso and legs, Elsa’s arms were tightly tied. There were 10 wraps around her wrists, palm to palm, with a tight cinch and a rope running to her ankles. Her elbows were pulled together, crushed was a better word, and wrapped in 6 loops of white rope with another cinch. I knew Elsa would be sitting pretty until somebody would release her, that person would not be me, yet.

“Coffee?” Came a voice from the living room area.

“Yes please.” I replied, which caused Elsa to start talking into her gag.

The gag worked well and as I had done before, I wondered what Mandy had used. Having no idea what Elsa was saying, I dressed, shorts and a t-shirt, before collecting all my stuff and putting it in my bag. I also cleaned up Elsa’s stuff, including the handcuffs, ballgag, left over rope and her clothes. After one more look, I took the bags out of the room, heading to the living room.

“I poured a cup.” Mandy said. “And Megan send a photo to say goodbye.”

She handed me her phone after I put the bags down. The image showed Megan, dressed in the attire she had been wearing today, but she was sitting in what looked like a police cell, her hands handcuffed behind her back and ankle cuffs on her legs. The caption of the photo said: ‘Safe trip. I am kept out of trouble by Jeff.’

“Looks like she didn’t stop playing for long.” I said.

“Sounds like Megan to me.” Mandy grinned, taking her phone back when I handed it to her.

I walked to my truck, putting the bags away. Looking at my fridge/freezer, I was running low on supplies, so I got in the truck, started up the diesel engine and drove to the building that housed the store. It also had showers and other amenities for drivers. For a Sunday evening, it was not that busy. It is always a day when long haul truckers start driving, but I only saw a few trucks being prepared. I was greeted by an older gentleman when I walked into the building.

“Hi, how can we help you.”

I gave him my shopping list, which was not that big, and he went off to get the stuff.

“Taking that curtain trailer to Vegas?” Another older gentleman asked me, after he walked up to the counter where I was standing.

“Yeah, thanks to the owner of this company.” I replied.

“That would be me, I am Tom Timmermans.” He introduced himself.

“Oh, I am sorry.” I apologized.

“Why? Have you met me before? Have you seen a photo of me? Don’t worry. The guys are used to me roaming the yard. I like to stay in touch with my drivers. How is that Mack of yours?”

We started on a discussion about my truck, Tom was interested. He needed some new trucks, and the Mack dealer gave him a good deal, but he had nobody who ran it, and he was not going to buy a new brand of truck without knowing a little more. I had noticed it was mostly Volvo trucks in the yard.

“I would get one again. And besides, Mack is owned by Volvo.” I said after a lengthy discussion.

“Here’s your order. That will be 36 bucks.” The guy getting my order said to me. “Hi Tom.”

“Evening, Allen, all’s well?”

“We’re running low on diesel, but the tanker truck should be here in half an hour.” Allen replied.

“Good job. I assume you need to fill up, too?” Tom asked me.

Now that I knew who he was, I saw the similarities between him and Mandy.

“Yeah, but I was going to do it on the way. I still have a quarter tank.”

“Nonsense. We’re cheaper. Allen, Jack here gets the company discount on his diesel.”

‘Sure thing, Tom.”

“Thank you.” I said.

“Did Mandy behave?” Tom asked me out of the blue.

“She was a great host.” I replied, trying to stay politically correct in my answer.

His attention was pulled away by another driver coming in and they walked out together after Tom said goodbye. I paid for my groceries and headed out to my truck. After putting the new stuff away, rearranging some of the storage places, as I had more stuff than I normally carried, since there were 2 of us, I headed to where the trailer was standing. It did not take me long to hook the fifth wheel up, connect the hoses and cables and raise the legs. After checking the lights, I pulled the trailer to the gas tank and filled up with diesel. After paying for it, almost half of what diesel normally costs, I headed to Mandy’s house, parking in front of it.

“Picked up the trailer, I see.” She said, when I walked in.

The curtains were open and since I parked right in front of the building, it was not that hard an observation to make. She had blue jeans and a dark red blouse on. House slippers on her feet. It was clear she was not wearing a bra, as her nipples were visible through the thin material of the blouse.

“I met your dad.” I said.

“Oh, was he roaming around again? He likes to do that.” Mandy grinned.

“He asked how you had been as a host. I told him the truth.” I grinned.

Mandy did not lose a second before answering.

“You mean you told him that you screwed his daughter, while another woman was helplessly tied to a chair in the next room?”

I turned red a little. Mandy grinned.

“What’s funny?” Elsa asked, while she came walking out of the rear area of the building.

Her hair was a little wet, so she obviously took a shower. Rope marks were visible on her arms and legs. She had changed into blue shorts and a t-shirt, clothes I had not seen before. She had her yellow crocks on her feet.

“Mandy gave me some clothes.” She said, seeing me look at her attire.

“Glad to see you free again.” I grinned.

“Yeah, I was wondering if that was ever going to happen. Mandy was not nice tying me as tight as she did. No way in hell I was getting out.”

“She cursed at me, in Swedish, so I had no idea what she was saying.” Mandy smiled.

“Probably for the best.” I said.

Both Mandy and Elsa grinned.

“That vibrator has worn me out. You mind if I take the bed while you drive?” Elsa asked.

I told her I did not have any problem with that. My plan was to drive through the night and see how far we got, before stopping somewhere to rest.

“It was great meeting you, Mandy.” I said.

She walked up to me and slung her arms around my neck, kissing me on the lips, rubbing her body against me.

“Cut it out you, he is mine now.” Elsa said, laughing.

Mandy and Elsa also kissed while saying goodbye, maybe even longer than Mandy kissed me.

“If you get fed up with him, come back to me, okay?” Mandy told her.

Elsa nodded. It felt good to get back in my truck and still having Elsa around. The big diesel came to live when I turned the key, I turned on the lights and, after waving to Mandy, I drove away from her place, out of the yard, left onto County Road 13 and left again onto US-1. I turned the Sirius XM radio on, feeling like some country music.

“It feels good to be travelling again. I had fun, but I came here to see things.” Elsa said, lying on the bed behind the seats.

“Yes, the girls were fun, but this is what I like.” I replied.

Elsa settled in under the covers of the bed. I keep the temperature at night a little lower, as that helps me stay awake.

“Undrar bara vem du ska skruva nästa gång jag är bunden.” Elsa said, not giving a translation, before she turned around with a smile.

When I turned onto Interstate 95 north, she was asleep.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love the playful back and forth in this tale. The characters are so well realised and the world comes to life. Thank you for posting.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Elsa got to sleep without bonds? That has been some time. Poor girl.
Kretschmer89
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kretschmer89 »

I have read the whole story and the development of it is great. It's well written and despite the fact it is fictional, it has great turn of events and reads like a well-written novel. Can't wait to see the next chapter and what happens with Jack and Elsa.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Kretschmer89 wrote: 3 years ago I have read the whole story and the development of it is great. It's well written and despite the fact it is fictional, it has great turn of events and reads like a well-written novel. Can't wait to see the next chapter and what happens with Jack and Elsa.
Glad you like it. The next chapter will come once I update my other stories.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As always another great update full of excellent charter interaction and interesting mini plots and twists. Certainly one of the few stories I always make a be line for when I have time to come on these days
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Forgot to comment, but awesome as always!!! Loved how Else was bound!!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Wow! Yet again a great update!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I just found this story and holy....... This is good! Definitely can't wait for the next chapter!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

hafnermg wrote: 3 years ago I just found this story and holy....... This is good! Definitely can't wait for the next chapter!
Glad you like it. I will be updating my other stories first, but do not despair :lol: , there will be another update.

Bcdtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bcdtied »

I spent the whole week reading this. Great read! Thanks for the awesome story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bcdtied wrote: 3 years ago I spent the whole week reading this. Great read! Thanks for the awesome story.
You are welcome. Thanks for reading and commenting, always good to hear what readers think of the story.

Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I have to admit that it is a great and well structured story, although my part did not quite connect with that scenario at all, being the main scenario in a truck. It sounds strange to me, I am more used to the fact that this kind of situations in the films takes place in motorhomes and in a somewhat different context.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Amm1973es wrote: 3 years ago I have to admit that it is a great and well structured story, although my part did not quite connect with that scenario at all, being the main scenario in a truck. It sounds strange to me, I am more used to the fact that this kind of situations in the films takes place in motorhomes and in a somewhat different context.
Thank you for the comment. I wanted to give the story a different context, a very typical North American sort of basis. Truckers are on the road all the time, which allows the story to have different interactions with different people. Trucks in the US/Canada are larger than most EU trucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic