Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Dammit Nick! 😭😂
Tease, tease, tease... okay, fine... it is here.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I was stomped. I hit the redial button, but the message was the same.

“Okay, calm down, there must be a mistake. There has to be.” I told myself.

Picking up my coffee and sipping on it, I looked again at Mandy’s handwriting. It is not the clearest of handwriting and the pen she used needed a little time before ink flowed. Maybe I had dialed the wrong number. I looked at the note again, yeah, that second number could be an 8 instead of a 6. I did a quick google search on area codes and 366, the number I dialed the first time around, was not a Florida area code, but North Carolina. Mandy’s truck had Florida plates. However, 386 was the area code for Daytona Beach. So, I dialed again.

“Hello?” A low male voice answered.

“I assume there is no Mandy at this number?” I asked.

“Nope, there is not.”

“Sorry to have bothered you.”

“No problem.”

The call was disconnected. Taking another sip from my coffee, I looked at the rest of the number and now that I had paid more attention to Mandy’s handwriting, I noticed her 6 and her 8 did look a lot alike. Looking at the number again, I probably misdialed the last digit too, so I keyed in the new number on my phone. I could hear a ring tone, which was a good start. It kept ringing and ringing. Finally, it went to voicemail.

“You have reached MT Trucking. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can. Beep.”

I had stopped breathing while waiting for the voicemail message to play, but I recognized Mandy’s voice.

“This is Jack, give me a call back.”

I left my number, just in case she did not have number display. Feeling a lot better now that I had left my message, I finished my coffee and climbed in the cab. I knew Mandy was dropping her trailers off at the Port of Tampa Container Terminal, which was further north and a little west compared to where I was and I knew that Mandy would not be coming in my direction, so I figured I could head out towards her. She was probably done long before me, but we had not agreed on a meeting spot, so wherever she was going to wait for me, she would probably get there before me.

“On the road again, can’t wait to get on the road again.” I was singing along with the music, driving back towards the Selmon Expressway.

Traffic was busy, but at least it moved and once I got onto the toll road, it was quieter. I followed the Expressway all the way to South 20th Street and headed south, towards the container terminal. I did not plan on going all the way, I figured that I would find a parking spot and wait for Mandy’s call. There were enough spaces where I could park the truck for a while at Grant Street, as this was an industrial area. I left the radio on but laid down on the bed. Not bothering to close the curtain, I was not planning to sleep.

“Call me back, Mandy.” I said to myself.

I wouldn’t say I was nervous; I think I needed to know Elsa was okay. Although knowing the fact that Mandy liked both men and women did not much for my nerves.

“Ping.”

My phone beeped, telling me a text message had arrived.

“Meet me at Dead River Road, Thonotosassa, Florida. Drive past the RV park until you hit the gate. The code for the lock on the gate is 4454. Close and lock gate behind you, drive to end of road, there is a clearing.”

I had never heard of Thonotosassa; it took me three times just to spell it right in the navigation system. It seemed to be in the middle of the Lower Hillsborough Wilderness Preserve, a 40-minute drive according to Waze.

“On my way. 50 minutes out.” I texted back.

“Ping.”

Another text message arrived, this time with an attachment. Mandy had taken a selfie of herself and Elsa. They were standing in what looked like a wooded area, so she could already be at the wilderness preserve. The side view in the photo showed that Elsa’s arms were still wrapped in tape. I could not see her legs in the photo, but what I did see was that there was not much left of the t-shirt Elsa had been wearing. Like what I had done before, her t-shirt was in pieces and the selfie showed Elsa’s bare breasts, with Mandy’s other hand, the one not holding the phone for the selfie, squeezing one of the lovely visible mounds. The gag was still in place, and I was still wondering what Mandy had used as mouth stuffing. Mandy was clearly in control.

“Nice.” I texted back.

I got back onto South 20th Street, this time heading north to the Selman Expressway again before I got back onto interstate 4. After passing the Florida State Fairgrounds, I switched to US-301, heading north. The sky was turning dark, the weather forecast said thunderstorms could develop in the afternoon and evening, but for now it did not rain. I hoped Daytona Beach would stay dry, it would be a shame if the race got postponed.

“Getting close.” I texted when I was close to Thonotosassa.

US-301 took me past Thonotosassa until I got to Dead River Road. The River Palm RV resort turned out to be a 55+ community. The road was small but paved, although that changed after I made a turn, as it turned into a gravel road. The truck barely fit under the overgrowth. After 2 more turns, I got to a small clearing and a barrier with a ‘No trespassing’ sign on it.

“4454” I told myself, so I remembered the code for the lock.

After closing and locking the gate, I continued following the road. It was a more overgrown than the area before the gate, indicating that only a few vehicles went passed the barrier, but the truck still fit. Occasionally a branch brushed the truck, but nothing that would do damage. After making a shallow turn, I saw a larger clearing and a white Volvo truck.

“What the hell?” I said, not believing my eyes.

I braked and looked at the scene in front of me. The Volvo truck was parked facing me at the rear of the clearing, a habit of most truckers, parking in such a way that you can leave easily. Next to the front of the truck stood Mandy. From what I could see her hands were cuffed behind her back, her arms around the bull bar. The ballgag I had bought for Elsa strapped in her mouth. She was barefoot and only dressed in the cut-off jeans I had seen her before. The muscle shirt she had been wearing was gone.

“Fancy meeting you here.” I said through my open window.

I parked my truck along the side of the clearing, some 50 by 100 feet in size, and climbed out of my cab. Looking at the half naked body of Mandy, her breasts on full display, made my body react and my member started to grow. Her blond hair was hanging loose around her head, some of it tangled in the strap that held the ballgag in her mouth. Her breasts were not as well shaped as Elsa’s, but they were still very nice.

“Now what is this all about?” I asked, walking up to Mandy.

With her hands behind her back and looped around the vertical side bar of the bull bar, there was not much space to move for her. I stopped in front of her. A smile was visible on her face, her brown eyes looking at me.

“All this for me?” I asked, putting my hands on her breasts.

She reacted by trying to push herself closer to me, but her cuffed hands did not allow it. I stepped even closer, leaning against her body, and kissing her on the ballgag, still playing with her tits. Her nipples were small, but they stood out proud, showing me that she was getting excited. While kissing her, I moved my mouth from the ballgag to her neck and slowly down to left breast and to her right breast. I kneeled and worked my way down to the tattoo of the sun she had around her navel. Slowly I worked my way back to her breasts and up to her neck, getting back up from the kneeling position. It was easy to see she was willing and wanting, as she tried to push herself against me. My hands went up to her face and to her neck and released the strap holding the ballgag in her mouth. I slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

“Don’t stop.” She sighed.

I grinned as I had no intention of stopping yet, but I needed some info first, as I had not seen Elsa yet.

“Where is she?” I asked, grabbing her left nipple between my fingers, and giving it a light squeeze.

Mandy squealed.

“Out of the way, but safe. I tell you after you fuck me. Keep going, I need this.”

I stepped back, looking at this woman handcuffed to her truck. That was a direct statement, leaving not much room for questions.

“You know what you want, don’t you?”

“I need this, I have not had any in month. I might act like a hot babe who gets laid every week, but I am really a scary cat and don’t follow through on the few options I get. That’s why I am cuffed to the truck, so I can’t chicken out. I want this, I need this. Like I said, Elsa is safe, and talking to her before you came here, she made you look like a decent guy. And don’t worry, nobody ever comes here. My family owned it before it became a reserve.”

“A decent guy? That was what she said? Nothing more? Geez.” I played being annoyed.

Mandy did not know what to make of my reaction, her face showed some disappointment, as if she knew she had just lost the chance of getting laid. I did not give her a chance to say something and stuffed the ballgag back in her mouth and strapped it tight.

“Hmmmmmppppfffff.” She reacted.

“You’re cuter this way.” I said and I saw her eyes light up.

After playing some more with her breasts, I started another kissing tour, from her ballgag to her neck, onto her breasts, down to the navel and down to the sun, her belly button tattoo. However, this time I kept going lower. I unbuckled her cut-off jeans and dropped them on the floor. She was not wearing any underwear. Her shaven pussy was glistening. Using my tongue, I played with her clit and her moans became louder. She pushed herself forward, as much as she could with her hands still cuffed around the bull bar. My one hand squeezed her butt, my other hand was releasing my own member from its confines. My shorts and boxers were hanging halfway my legs, while I was sitting on my knees, using my tongue to pleasure Mandy, and using my hand to pleasure myself. We came almost at the same time; she beat me to it by only a few seconds. Her body spasmed and a loud groan came from behind her gag. Some of my cum landed on her feet, but I did not really notice. I was too busy working my way back up past her navel to her breasts and neck.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She sighed in her gag.

A happy smile was on her face. I knew that this was not what she wanted, she wanted me inside of her, but I figured it was a good start. My protection was still in the truck and I was not going the full way without it.

“Stay here.” I told her.

She grinned, rattling the handcuffs, while I pulled my pants up and walked to my truck. I grabbed from the dashboard what I needed, pulled of my shirt, and threw it in the cab. I left my sandals at the truck and walked back to Mandy.

“Where’s the keys?” I asked.

She pointed with her head towards the front of her truck and I noticed the handcuff keys lying just above the license plate. After picking them up, I released the handcuffs. Mandy immediately stepped out of her jeans that had been around her ankles and threw her arms around my neck and pulling me close. She was still ballgagged, but it was clear she wanted more kissing, so I was a decent guy and started kissing her again. With her trying to kiss me around her gag, which did not really work, I moved my hands and undid the strap of the gag. It fell to the floor after she spit the ball out, but she did not pay attention to it, she was too busy kissing me.

“Where have you been?” She whispered before our mouth locked and our tongues played a game of discovering the other persons mouth.

After a long kiss, I nibbled her left ear, which made her giggle. My hands were playing with her breasts, while one of her hands was around my neck, her other hand playing with my member.

“Hold on a sec.” I said, while putting the condom on.

She kept playing with it after I finished putting the protection on and I started kissing her again. I turned her around and started to kiss the back of her neck.

“Lie face down on the floor.” I said after a while and Mandy got to the floor.

I worked my way down with kisses from her neck to her butt and back up again to her neck, inserting my penis inside her vagina. She lifted her hips a little, making it easier to penetrate. I knew this position would make my manhood feel bigger for her, which was probably what she needed, as her orgasm was more powerful than the last and the scream was louder, although she was no longer gagged, so that might have influenced it too.

“Hmmmmmmm.” She hummed happy.

I did not want to put my full wait on her, so I rolled on my side, which made Mandy do the same and we snuggled. The ground was not comfortable, it was just dirt, but in the heat of the moment it did not matter, but now, resting and cuddling, it started to hurt.

“Thank you.” She said.

I almost said what I normally say, that a thank you is not needed, but I knew she had wanted this badly, so I just became the decent guy again.

“You are welcome.”

She grinned and that made me grin too. We sat up and leaned against the truck, her head on my shoulder, her arms around me. We just sat silently, both knowing that saying anything would break the spell of the moment. And then the rain started. One minute it was dry, the next it came down hard. We climbed in the Volvo, as that one was closer than my truck, our clothes still on the wet ground. I did notice that Elsa was not in the cab and with this weather I hoped she was some place dry.

“Here you go.”

Mandy gave me a towel and I dried myself off as well as I could. I dropped the towel in my lap, hiding the fact I was nude. It was only short five-minute rainfall, but it had brought reality back into our lives. Mandy had grabbed a t-shirt and put it on. Underwear and shorts followed and although she did not hide from me while she dressed, we both knew that moment we had outside was over.

“Get dressed and I will show you Elsa.”

It did not take long for me to dress in boxers, shorts, and sandals. Mandy was waiting at a small trail just behind her truck. We walked for about half a mile until we hit a small stream.

“The dead river is not so dead.” I said, jokingly.

“Yeah, not now, come back at the end of summer and it will be dried up.”

She guided me along the stream for another 200 hundred yards. The forest was thick here and it felt nice in the shade. The rain had cooled things down a little, but the clouds were still dark and soon enough it started to rain again, although this time it was just a light rain.

“There she is.” Mandy said, pointing ahead.

“Oh, wow." Was all I could say.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Incredibly hot - and wet :) And you do have a knack for cliffhangers :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Outstanding. So evocative.

Reminds me of the old hulk tv series, where he rolls into town and rights wrongs. He is like the incredible hump satisfying sexual desires wherever he parks his truck.

Awesome
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Fantastic as always, I am of course excited to see what sort of bondage Elsa has been subjected to that it is literally awe inspiring
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Yeah I didn't really think this was the right tone of story to turn into an actual kidnapping lol, that part was excellent :) curious what predicament Elsa was left in lol
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Outstanding. So evocative.

Reminds me of the old hulk tv series, where he rolls into town and rights wrongs. He is like the incredible hump satisfying sexual desires wherever he parks his truck.

Awesome
Hmmmm, Marvel Universe bondage story..........I'll get back to you on that 🔥😂💪
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Yeah I didn't really think this was the right tone of story to turn into an actual kidnapping lol, that part was excellent :) curious what predicament Elsa was left in lol
I was not sure you were going to like me for not telling what was happening to Elsa yet, but I was already past 2800 words for this update, so I figured you had to wait a little longer to find out. I know, I can be mean... :twisted:

And a big THANK YOU to everybody else who commented. It makes writing much more fun if you know you have an audience.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Yeah I didn't really think this was the right tone of story to turn into an actual kidnapping lol, that part was excellent :) curious what predicament Elsa was left in lol
I was not sure you were going to like me for not telling what was happening to Elsa yet, but I was already past 2800 words for this update, so I figured you had to wait a little longer to find out. I know, I can be mean... :twisted:

And a big THANK YOU to everybody else who commented. It makes writing much more fun if you know you have an audience.
Haha you know me well sir 😂 and you're 100% right about feedback making the writing more fun :) hopefully Elsa gets some of that meanness ;)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Reminds me of the old hulk tv series, where he rolls into town and rights wrongs. He is like the incredible hump satisfying sexual desires wherever he parks his truck.
Or Jack Reacher (the books, not the wimp in the movies).

Funny, I had not even considered that both women were needy, maybe some latent need in the life of a writer. :-) I suspect Baumains would pick up on that too. And the one person who has been around him the longest has missed out so far...

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another fantastic up date, and well worth the wait, I’m already desperate to know how Elsa is bound, hows she ended up being gagged and what Mandy and Jack might do to her next...... :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Another wonderful update @slackywacky

Can't wait to see what predicament Elsa has been left in - and how Mandy and Jack can make it more 'interesting' for her!
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

What?
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

TiedupNick wrote: 3 years ago
What?
Lol sorry I figured you'd have seen my earlier comments. You got me excited because you commented and I thought a new part was up 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Ah, no sorry.

This is one hell of a story set though, hoo boy!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Yeah Slack knows how to weave a good story ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I thought a new part was up 😂
The new chapter is here, but I have been a little twisted evil (in more than one way) :twisted:
Just read and you know what I mean.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It was one of those weird weather situations where the rain was falling, but the sun was also shining. Dark clouds moved across the sky and the thread of more persistent rain was clearly around. I was not sure if this weather system was part of a tropical storm, I had not looked at the weather forecast in a while, my mind had been occupied with other things. Things like Mandy, her hips swaying while she walked in front of me to where Elsa was. Those hips that I had held tight not long ago when we had sex next to her truck, the details of her naked body still fresh in my mind. I wondered if it was because of Elsa, but it was not common for me to have women asking me for sex. Finding two willing women, three if I added Elsa to the calculation, in such a short period was not something that had happened to me before. Lucky and Mandy were different, but they also had similarities. Mandy came across as a woman who knew what she wanted and take it, while Lucky had been more reserved. I knew, as she had told me so, that Mandy’s behavior was more of a cover, she was more uncertain than she portrait. But both women had a need for release that neither of them had for a while. We walked along a trail, although it was clear it was not often used, until we hit the Dead River. It was not dead at this moment as water flowed through it and I joked to Mandy about it. We were not far from the trucks, but far enough to not being able to see or hear anything going on at the clearing where the trucks were parked. The area we were in was mostly tree covered, with the occasional clearing.

“There she is.” Mandy said, pointing ahead.

“Oh, wow. You did that? That is incredible!” I said when I saw Elsa.

I took a few moments to look at Elsa and how Mandy had left her. Inspecting the rope work, seeing that it was done in such a way it was snug but not cutting off circulation. Important if you tied somebody this way. It was clear from the position and ropework that Mandy had previous experience.

“Where did you learn to tie like that?” I asked, while looking at Elsa some more.

“As a young kid and later as a teenager I played cops and robbers and I was often at the receiving end of the ropes. When I left college, a girlfriend of mine showed me some of her rigging skills and I got interested in it. Some of my friends, who helped me out, can testify that I was pretty good at rigging at the time. It has been years since I did anything like this. I don’t mind a little kink during sex, but it is mostly just handcuffs, not something like this, it would take too long and not everybody has trees in his or her bedroom.”

I grinned.

“I had to rush it a little, as you got here faster than I expected, otherwise it might have been neater.”

“Looks to me you did a great job; I don’t think she can escape from this.” I said.

“If she could, she probably would already have done so.”

The rain had not spared Elsa, the heavy rain that hit us at the trucks had also soaked Elsa, her body soaking wet. She was exited, that was easily to see, as her nipples were hard. Even if she could not see us due to the blindfold Mandy had applied, it was clear she knew we were around. It was not that we had tried to sneak up on her.

“How long did this take?” I asked Mandy.

“Oh, less than half an hour. And Elsa was very helpful, otherwise it would have been almost impossible to do this without help. She is a very strong woman, as not many can endure this position for an extended period. I told her it might be a while, but she agreed to do it. I only just got back to the truck when you showed up, I had barely time to strip and cuff myself. If you had been 5 minutes earlier, my plans would not have worked out.”

“Glad I was late enough.” I grinned.

“It would have been a shame if I had missed out. Actually, I could use some more.”

She walked up to me, running her fingers from my shoulder to my wrist. I looked at Elsa, who was very quiet, although based on the tape around her head, she was still gagged as before. Mandy pushed her breasts against my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down a little, as I was taller than she was. Her lips locked on to mine and a little later her tongue started another round of discovery around my mouth. I glimpsed at the bound, gagged, and blindfolded shape of Elsa, only a few yards away from us, before I took Mandy’s head in my hands and kissed her back. My eyes darted to Elsa again and I could see that Mandy noticed it.

“She’s not going anywhere. Forget about her, pay attention to me. You can play with her later.” Mandy whispered in my ear.

I was not sure how Elsa was going to react to us going at it right next to her. She already had been bound and gagged when Lucky came on to me, and now she was in a similar position with Mandy. Not that she had any control over the situation, she had been the helpless bystander, but I figured there would be some Swedish comments when she was ungagged later.

“Hmmpppfffff.” A soft grunt came from the restrained woman.

“Kiss me.” Mandy said, ignoring the grunt and pulling my thoughts away from Elsa.

Following her request, I kissed her. She reversed the roles from earlier, as she started a kissing tour down my body. I think she decided my t-shirt was in the way, as she pulled it up and over my head, throwing it behind her on the wet floor. With the speed I was going through shirts, I had to do laundry soon. Her lips and tongue traced a trail down my front, from my neck to my nipples, which were hard too, just not as big as Elsa’s or Mandy’s. While she played with my nipples with her mouth, her hands had undone my shorts and boxers and she used her hands to play with my member.

“No protection.” I whispered.

“No problem.” She said.

Slowly she worked her way down to my belly button, sitting in her knees, and finally my dick. I was as hard as ever and when her lips closed around my member, I let out a soft moan. My hands were in Mandy’s hair, my eyes closed, I was enjoying the feeling of her sucking my dick. She was pretty good and every time I was getting close to cumming, she pulled back a little, extending the play.

“Hmmmmmmm.” I moaned again.

Her tongue was playing with my penis, her mouth sucking, taking almost the full length in her mouth at times. I am just average sized, which might have helped her, but it felt great. When she took it in her mouth again, I held her head, not allowing her to pull back until she used her teeth to indicate I should let go. I had learned at a young age that if a woman is giving you head and she must use her teeth, you are pushing your limits.

“Sorry.” I said.

Mandy grinned, but did not let go. Her tongue was driving me crazy and finally she did not pull back when I was ready to cum and she allowed me to climax. A grunt escaped my lips, although I tried to hold it in, but failed. I came inside her mouth. To my surprise she sucked it all up and once I was done, cleaned up by using her tongue. She was not done yet, as she started on a kissing and licking tour back to my nipples again when my dick started to shrink. I might have just climaxed; my body was already reacting, and my nipples were hard again. Lower down I was still recovering, but that did not seem to stop my brain from responding to the stimuli.

“My turn.” I said and grabbed her face in my hands and started kissing her.

She smiled and let me. I worked my way to her neck before I pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it somewhere close to mine. Continuing kissing her neck, my hands wandered lower and found her bare breasts. Her nipples betrayed her feelings and I pinched one, while slowly working my way down to her mounds.

“Hmmmm.” A groan escaped her lips.

The rain had started to fall harder again, but it was not stopping us from what we were doing. I sucked on her nipples, my hands already working on her shorts and underwear. We probably would need clean clothing afterwards, but in the heat of the moment, we did not care.

“Yes please.” Mandy said when I bit her nipple lightly.

I grinned; this woman was wanting. Grabbing her hands and holding them behind her back, I worked my way slowly down to her crotch. She took a wider stance, giving me easier access, and I played with her, using my tongue on her clit, pulling back, playing again, and pulling back again. Much the same as she had done with me earlier. She was moist, showing that whatever I was doing was working, so I kept it up for a little longer. When I sensed she was getting close, I suddenly pulled back.

“Don’t stop.” She grunted, frustrated that I did not finish her.

“Not yet.” I said doing what she had done to me and I went back to her belly button, before working my way down again.

She wanted to release her hands, but I held on to them.

“Just enjoy.” I told her.

This time I managed to play a little longer before I could sense that she was getting close and yet again I teased her by pulling back. Her breathing was heavy, and another grunt escaped her lips. She tried to get her hands free, but I held on and repeated what I had done before. This time I went a little slower, taking a little more time to get to her clit, playing with it a little longer, but not as quick. Slower and more defined movements. Her body reacted differently, her whole body shuddered, and she climaxed in an explosive orgasm with her whole body tensing up. She almost slumped, I had to catch her, otherwise she would have fallen on the floor.

“Just enjoy and relax.” I told her, holding on to her.

Her breathing slowly returned to normal and after a short while she managed to stand on her own again.

“Wow.” She said.

I grinned. It looked like she enjoyed herself. Even now her nipples were still hard.

“Want more?” I asked, flipping a finger across her chest, just missing her left nipple.

“Not just yet, I need a moment.” She said, sitting down on the ground, resting her arms on her knees.

I sat down next to her. The rain was still coming down, but we kind of ignored it, as we were naked anyway. Mandy looked at me with a smile on her face.

“Don’t say it.” I told her.

“I was not going to.” She said, grinning.

Her long blond hair was a mess and clung to her head and body. At least my hair was short, so I did not have to worry about that. She rested her head against me, similar as to when we were sitting at the trucks.

“Maybe we should take care of Elsa.” She said.

I had completely forgotten that this Swedish woman was still bound and gagged. Even worse, I had forgotten she had heard everything. I looked at the beauty and wondered what she was thinking. It is not every day you are tied up and people are having sex next to you.

“Soon.” I said.

I wanted Mandy to recover first, as I figured I needed her help with Elsa. We just sat on the ground, the rain still pouring down, when suddenly lightning lit everything up. Thunder followed not far behind. I counted the time between the flash and the thunder to determine how far the thunderstorm was. It seemed still a decent bit away, but when I counted after another lightning flash, the time got shorter, meaning that the storm was coming our way.

“It is heading our way. You good enough to give me a hand with Elsa?” I asked Mandy.

“Yeah, no problem.” She got up and collected the clothes on the ground.

She handed me my wet stuff and I put it on. After putting on her own clothes, she looked at me.

“Ready to release this woman of yours?” She asked.

“I am not sure she is ‘my’ woman.” I said. “But yeah, I suspect she would like to be released.”

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Elsa. Poor Poor Elsa. Where has she gotten herself into? Again she's at the losing end. I can only hope that the others have not squandered their energy on each other and have left some for her.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I thought a new part was up 😂
The new chapter is here, but I have been a little twisted evil (in more than one way) :twisted:
Just read and you know what I mean.
I'm not gonna lie, I don't see the evil 😂 seems just as sensual and enjoyable for everybody as always ;) except the rain lol I HATE being cold 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Clever :) We still do not know how Elsa is tied :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another very nice chapter! I’m not sure which part is better: what they did right in front of Elsa, or that we still don’t know exactly how Elsa is tied, leaving it up to our imagination. Great writing! I can’t wait for more!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Poor girl. I have to feel sorry for her, maybe mandy will help to give her some relief when the time comes.

I am curious to find out how Elsa is bound.

Great chapter
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Another very nice chapter! I’m not sure which part is better: what they did right in front of Elsa, or that we still don’t know exactly how Elsa is tied, leaving it up to our imagination. Great writing! I can’t wait for more!
That's why I said that I had been a little evil in this chapter :-)

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

again: wow!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic