Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Only a little bit evil - I mean Elsa has had plenty of opportunity to get what she wants...now it seems that what she wants is to be helplessly tied by a variety of people!
jlfmarshall
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jlfmarshall »

Please continue! This is by far my favorite story on here!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

jlfmarshall wrote: 3 years ago Please continue! This is by far my favorite story on here!
Glad you like it. Next update in a few days. Work was busy this week, keeping me from writing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
jlfmarshall wrote: 3 years ago Please continue! This is by far my favorite story on here!
Glad you like it. Next update in a few days. Work was busy this week, keeping me from writing.
Time will drag on as we wait with bated breath 👌
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Time will drag on as we wait with bated breath 👌
Nah, just get drunk, time will go faster that way ;)

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

NOW you're thinking like an Aussie matey 👌🔥🍻
Hello there!

Other Work
Belsebub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Belsebub »

Hej,

I have appriciated the story big time. If you need any help in having Elsa swearing i swedish, I can help you

All the best from Stockholm - and lookong forward to read more soon.

Thank you,
Carl
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It took a while to get Elsa down. I removed the blindfold, so she could see again, and the gag that had been in her mouth since we split earlier in the day. At least it was going to answer one of my outstanding questions as I finally got to see what Mandy had used as a gag. I was kind of disappointed, as it turned out to be a scarf.

“What did you think I used?” Mandy asked, seeing my face. “My dirty underwear?”

“It had crossed my mind.” I replied.

Mandy grinned. Elsa moved her jaw, after being gagged for a few hours, but she did not speak. The ropes had gotten wet and knots were hard to undo. It was still raining, and the thunderstorm was getting closer, so we worked as fast as we could,

“This is similar to the first Shibari I did on my rope bunny, when I was in high school.” Mandy said, while working on releasing Elsa. “It is a fairly simple one, just a rope dress and a few ropes on her arms and legs, but it is still restrictive in the sense that once you are hanging, it is almost impossible to get free by yourself.”

I knew that a real Shibari used different rope, like fibre and hemp rope, but since Mandy had only the ropes I had given her, that was what she had used.

“It still looked very impressive.” I told her.

“I would love to do a more extensive Kinbaku, but not with these ropes and under these conditions. I have not done one in years. When I got interested in it, not many people were doing them. Now everybody seems to be in on it.”

I lifted Elsa’s legs, as to make it easier for Mandy to untie her legs. The branch she had been hanging from was thick and just at the right height. Once Mandy was done, I slowly lowered Elsa’s legs and she could stand on her own feet again.

“Thank you.” She whispered, looking tired.

“Oh, darn.” I said.

“What?” Both Mandy and Elsa asked.

“I forgot to take some pictures of you.” I said to Elsa. “Let’s tie you up again.”

A big sigh escaped Elsa’s lips, until she saw I was yoking. She was still bound at her upper body and arms, so she would not have been able to resist much if I really had wanted to.

“Don’t worry, I took some after I was done.” Mandy said.

Finally, the last rope attaching her to the tree was undone and I held on to Elsa while Mandy removed the ropes around Elsa’s body. I did not see her clothes; she would have to do without.

“Let’s get back to the trucks, this storm is getting close.” I said once Mandy was done and Elsa was free.

Elsa just nodded.

“Hold on a second.” Mandy said, grabbing a rope.

She tied Elsa’s wrists together in front of her, leaving enough rope as a leash. Elsa did not react and just let it happen.

“What?” Mandy asked, looking at me. “You told her, not me, that she would be restrained all day long. I am just following orders.”

I laughed, before grabbing the leash and walking back on the trail. Mandy had picked up the other ropes and was walking behind Elsa, making sure she did not fall. We walked back along the stream and I almost missed the small trail that led back to the clearing. The rain intensified the closer we got to the trucks.

“Let’s go to my truck.” I said to Elsa.

The cabin of my truck was a little bigger than the Volvo. The fact that my clean clothes and Elsa’s were in there too, made it easier to choose.

“I’ll grab some clean clothes.” Mandy said, heading for her truck.

Elsa had been very quiet during the walk back. After I opened the door, she climbed in the cab on the passenger side. I followed her, not wanting to walk around the truck, I was wet enough. I gave her a towel and used one myself to dry a little, before I changed into dry clothes, another pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Elsa dried herself off but did not dress. Her hands still tied in front. The passenger door opened again, and Mandy climbed in the cab.

“Nice.” She said, looking around.

I had forgotten she had not been in my truck yet.

“Thanks. I like it.” I replied.

She had changed into a summer dress in her own truck, a dress that barely covered her ass, and had gotten a little wet while getting from one truck to the other. But she was drier than she had been in a while. While Mandy looked around, I gave Elsa a can of root beer.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

I was wondering what was going on, as I had not seen Elsa this demure before. Maybe being tied up finally gotten to her, I was not sure. The storm was now almost right above us, the time between a lightning flash and the thunder almost instantly, but I knew we were safe inside the truck.

“Let me get your hands free.” I said to Elsa when she finished her drink.

All she did was hold out her hands and let me untie the rope. She did not say a word. Once she had her hands free, she used the towel to dry herself off a little more, before grabbing some clothes from her backpack, grey shorts, and a bikini top.

“Any plans for the rest of the day?” Mandy asked.

“To be honest, I have not thought about it. I have been occupied with other things.”

“The Xfinity race is at 1 PM tomorrow. I checked the weather forecast, no rain in the forecast after this is past. I figured I head back towards Daytona Beach and head over to the tracks around 11.”

“It is probably easier to find a spot to park around here and drive to Daytona in the morning, than trying to find a place to stay in Daytona Beach itself. Everything will be full of race fans.” I said.

I did not want to drive around looking for a hotel. There was a good chance that even around here hotels would be fully booked. Knowing that I had the truck and that we could sleep in it made it slightly easier, but truck stops could be full too. I knew a lot of drivers that loved their Nascar races.

“My home base is in Bunnell, 30 minutes north of Daytona Beach. You are welcome to stay the night. My dad won’t mind, the yard is big enough.” Mandy said.

“I don’t want to impose.” I said.

“No worries, one more truck will not stand out.”

I had no idea what she meant with that.

“How far is Bunnell from here?” Elsa asked, the first time she spoke up.

“About 3 hours, depending on the route you take. I would avoid the I-4 now, as people are heading to Daytona Beach already. I would take Florida-471 and stay of the main routes. The navigation system should guide you.” Mandy said.

“Okay with you, Elsa?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Okay, let’s get going then, this rain will just slow us down.” Mandy said. “I’ll lead the way.”

After she left the cab, Elsa climbed in the passenger seat. I turned the truck around and followed Mandy on the small road out. She handled the gate, saving me from getting wet and soon we were at US-301 North.

“We’ll take the scenic route.” Mandy announced over the CB radio.

We took Florida 471, which goes straight through the Green Swamp Wilderness Preserve, but all that means it is a 2-lane dead straight road with bushes and trees on either side. It was boring to drive on, especially in the pouring rain. The sound of the wipers was almost hypnotic, so I turned on the radio on a low volume.

“You want to tell me what is going on with you?” I asked Elsa.

“I don’t know.” She said.

“Okay, so what happened?”

“We left the rest stop and she kept me tied on the top bed. Much the same as you had done before. I did not really mind; the tape was comfortable. Then she started telling me what she was going to do to me. Just listening to her telling me turned me on. There was nothing I could do, bound and gagged as I was, so my mind imagined all those things she was telling me about, happening to me and before I knew it, I had an orgasm.”

To me, as an American, it was funny how easily she talked about the fact she had an orgasm. Most people in North America would never tell somebody else.

“Mandy told me I would need to be punished, as she had not told me I could have one. I wanted to complain, as she had not told me I could not have one, but the gag worked well. And yes, I was happy it was not her underwear in my mouth. I think I can still taste Lucky’s. We drove to the drop off point. Dropping the trailer off was easy and quick, so we were soon on our way again.”

Elsa told me how they travelled to the clearing in the woods and once they arrived, Mandy had come on to Elsa. This was when her t-shirt had been cut away.

“There was nothing I could do. And I can tell you that Mandy knew what she was doing, she got me turned on quick. She only did a few of the things she said she was going to do to me, but it was is if I had no control over my body. That tongue of hers can do wonders.”

I grinned, as I knew that from firsthand experience.

“She played with me for a while, cutting away my t-shirt, making the selfie for you, finally allowing me to come after I asked for permission. That was one of the best orgasms I ever had, and I am not sure it was because I was tied up or because it was done by a woman, or both.”

“That is why you are so quiet at the moment?”

Before I could get an answer, I saw a sign for a liquor store along the road. I needed some booze.

“Mandy, can we stop at the liquor store?” I asked her over the CB radio.

The red roofed Beville’s liquor store on the corner of FL-471 and FL-48 was not very big, but they had as decent selection. While Mandy stayed in her truck and Elsa stayed in mine, I bought a good bottle of bourbon and some breezers. We left after I got back in the truck and took FL-48 until we got to Arlington Ridge, where we turned onto US-27. For a moment I thought about stopping at the Leesburg Fishing Area, but the rain had not let up yet, although the sky was getting lighter, so we drove on.

“What happened afterwards?” I asked Elsa.

She was looking a little happier, as if she had come to some sort of conclusion. I tried not to look at her, not because I did not want to, but I knew whenever I looked in her eyes, I would get pulled in and that was not a good thing while driving.

“Mandy asked me if I wanted to help her out by doing a shibari display. She had to explain what it was. I did not read about it in the Bondage Life magazines, but it sounded interesting. Once I recovered, we got to the spot you found me, and she worked her magic. To me, it was almost relaxing. Ropes hugged me everywhere and the suspension was not bad. Mandy kept me gagged and she scared me when she blindfolded me, I would have preferred to be able to see, but I knew I was able to stand it for a while. The rain made it a little less fun.”

We crossed between Lake Denham, Lake Harris, Lake Griffin, Lake Eustis, and Lake Yale, before we got onto FL-19 at Eustis. Traffic was not bad; the rain was now just a light rain shower instead of a down pour and we made good progress.

“So why were you so quiet?”

“I never knew I would like a woman to do the things to me that Mandy did. Or some of the stuff Lucky did for that matter. I thought I was straight. Now it turns out I think I am much like Mandy. That kind of scared me.”

While she sat in the passenger seat, she grabbed the handcuffs out of the plastic bag that I had given to Mandy and, after leaning forward, locked the cuffs on her wrists behind her back. I had to smile, and Elsa looked at me when I did.

“What is so funny? You told me I was going to be restrained all day, I am just helping.”

“Yeah, I have no problem with that, but I think the keys are still in Mandy’s possession. You will be stuck until we get to where we are going.”

We switched to FL-40, crossing the Saint Johns River, the metal bridge deck making a whining noise when we passed it.

“Almost there.” Mandy said on the CB radio when we turned onto FL-11.

When we got to Bunnell, we turned left onto US-1 and after 2 miles we turned left onto county road 13. Mandy turned into the yard entrance that was almost right at the corner.

“Looks like we are here.” I said.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Great update!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Wow. That was an epic update. I love the character development for Elsa and her inner turmoil. So nicely done.

Outstanding work
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Omfg I literally just said in a message that I hadn't seen Hitchhiker updated in a bit 😭 shoulda come here first lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great update, this tale just gets better and better the way the characters develop with each passing chapter make it a must read for me
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice to see Elsa being so open to Jack. That shows a lot of mutual trust. Will he continue the 24-hour challenge with her or is this love triangle going to fall apart somehow?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Overall continuing to be an absolutely great story!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I turned my Mack truck into the yard. The rain had stopped, but the moon was hiding behind clouds and it was dark. When my lights shone on it, a small sign was visible, fixed to the fence next to the gate and it said: ‘MT Trucking’. The same company name Mandy had used on her voicemail. I figured I should ask what MT stood for, but it became clear when I saw the much larger sign for TripleT Trucking. In smaller print under the logo it said: ‘Tom Timmermans, owner’.

“Mandy Timmermans.” I said, more to myself than to Elsa.

“You know, I have no clue what your last name is?” Elsa said. “All I know is your first name. We have been travelling for several days now but we never formally introduced ourselves.”

“That goes both ways, I have no idea what yours is either. My full name is Jack Samuel Bishop.”

“Samuel? Nice name. I am Elsa Linnea Lindgren.”

“Lindgren, as in Pippi Longstocking Lindgren?”

“Yeah, same spelling, no relation. I am impressed mister Jack Samuel Bishop, that you would know that name. Not many people know Astrid Lindgren.”

“My mother told her stories, that’s how I know.” I said.

We drove to the rear of the yard. Driving through the yard made me realize what Mandy had meant with her statement that one more truck would not stand out. There were at least 50 trucks parked in the yard and even more trailers. Most had the TripleT Trucking logo on the sides.

“This is not a small trucking company.” I said, looking around.

Mandy parked near a small building almost all the way at the end of the yard. There were a few trailers parked, but the area was mostly empty. I pulled up next to the Volvo and turned the engine off. Mandy had climbed out of the truck, a bag full of clothing in her hand. She walked over to the building, which was roughly the size of 2 trailer park trailers and unlocked the door. After dropping the bag in the building, she came out again and walked up to my truck.

“Come on in. If you bring your laundry, I’ll run it. And don’t forget the other bag.”

I lowered the window.

“Elsa will need your help. She locked the handcuffs on her wrists, but you still have the keys.”

“Really? She did that? Maybe we should keep her that way.” Mandy grinned.

She walked to her own truck and climbed in, returning not much later with the keys for the cuffs.

“Here you go.” She said when she handed me the keys.

After unlocking Elsa and grabbing the laundry that needed washing and the bag with ropes and other restraints, we both climbed out of the cab.

“Your dad is Tom Timmermans?” I asked Mandy.

“Yep. He owns TripleT Trucking.”

“Tom Timmermans Trucking?” Elsa asked.

“Correct. He started 30 years ago with 1 truck, now he owns 70+.”

“Impressive. Now I understand why you said that one more truck would not stand out.”

“Yeah, there are enough other trucks on the lot, plus you are at my little end of the lot. This is what I call home if I am not on the road. I let the security company know your truck is in the yard.”

“Thanks. And this is bigger than my trailer in Nevada.”

Mandy grinned.

“Come on in. Don’t mind the mess.”

That line made me grin, because if her house were as clean as her truck, there would not be much of a mess around. Elsa and I followed Mandy into the building. And it was much like her truck. Everything had a place. The entry was into a decent size dirt room with coat racks and shoe storage, the garbage can and a large cupboard.

“Please take your shoes off, with this weather the mud gets everywhere.” Mandy said.

“You could be Canadian.” I grinned, remembering visits to my friends near Toronto.

“Worse.” She said. “I am from Dutch descent.”

“I figured that with a name like Timmermans.” Elsa said.

The living room and kitchen were open concept, but nicely furnished. A hallway led to the bedrooms and bathroom.

“Nice place.”

“I like to relax and forget that I live most of the time in a truck.” Mandy said, starting the coffee machine.

“Compared to my trailer, this looks like a palace.” I said, looking around.

The walls were adorned with large photos, each lighted with its own spotlight. Elsa was walking along the walls, looking at the photos.

“Great photos. Your own work?” Elsa asked.

“Yes. One of my many hobbies.”

“You are pretty good.”

“That reminds me.” Mandy said as she grabbed a laptop from a desk along the wall. “I still have some photos to show you.”

I remembered she had said she had taken photos from Elsa, so I figured she would connect her phone to the laptop and transfer them, but instead she grabbed an expensive Nikon D850 from her bag.

“Oh, wow.” Elsa said, seeing the camera.

She had been blindfolded when the photos were taken, so she did not know what Mandy had used.

“I figured you used your phone when you said you had taken some pictures.” I added.

“Why would I use a phone if I have this? One of the best camera’s in the world.”

Transferring the photos did not take long and after turning on the 65” LG TV on the wall, she displayed the pictures on the big screen. I hoped nobody outside could see the TV screen, as Elsa naked bound, blindfolded, and gagged body was displayed in its full glory. I noticed Mandy had closed the curtains.

“Wow.” Elsa said, sitting down on the large couch.

“Those came out really well.” I said, looking at the different photos Mandy had taken.

There were over 100 photos, different angles, and compositions. The stunning feeling that I had when I saw Elsa in that position in real life came back to me, seeing her on the big screen. I could not miss the fact that Elsa was reacting to the photos, as her breathing had changed, and her nipples had gone hard. Her hands were slowly stroking her legs. I was not the only one to notice.

“Get up.” Mandy told Elsa.

“What?” Elsa said, being pulled out of the trance she was in.

“Get up, sit down here.”

Mandy had placed a straight back wooden kitchen chair in the middle of the room. Elsa slowly got up.

“What are you doing?” She asked Mandy.

“Sit down, hands behind the back of the chair.”

I did not see where the rope came from, but when Elsa sat down as told on the chair and placed her arms over top of the backrest, Mandy quickly tied her wrists together. My attention was drawn between the TV and what was happening in the middle of the room.

“We can’t have you pleasure yourself.” Mandy said to Elsa.

“But I was not…”

“Did I say you could talk?” Mandy said sternly.

Elsa closed her mouth and sat quietly on the chair. With another rope, this one came from the bag we had brought in, Mandy tied Elsa’s elbows together, there was no space left between her lower arms.

“Need any help?” I asked.

“No, I’m good.”

With one of the longer ropes, Mandy tied Elsa waist to the back of the chair, incorporating her bound hands, preventing Elsa from moving them. Another long rope went around Elsa’s torso, above and below her full breasts. The tight bands of rope and the fact that Elsa’s hands were tied together behind her back made them stand out more prominently. Her nipples were clearly visible through the bikini bottom.

“That should hold you.” Mandy said when she finished tying the knot for the ropes around Elsa’s chest.

The next rope went around Elsa’s left ankle several times before being knotted. Mandy pulled Elsa ankle back to the outside of the chair and tied the rope to the back of the chair, forcing Elsa’s leg of the floor. The other ankle followed on the right-hand side and both Elsa’s feet were off the ground. This also meant that her knees were forced apart.

“What did I do to deserve this?” Elsa asked.

“Didn’t I tell you that you could not talk?” Mandy replied.

She picked up the ballgag that was in the bag we brought in and walked up to Elsa. But suddenly she turned around.

“I have a better idea.” Mandy said.

She picked up the roll of duct tape that was in the bag on the table and walked over to Elsa. She placed it on the seat between Elsa’s legs. Without any inhibitions, Mandy reached under her summer dress and pulled down her panties.

“Oh no, please.” Elsa started saying.

Mandy grinned when she balled up her panties.

“Open up.”

Elsa was trying to prevent Mandy from stuffing the panties in her mouth, but Mandy just waited until the helpless woman opened her mouth to say something and stuffed them in her mouth. Luckily for Elsa the panties were not very big, and Mandy had only worn them for 4 hours or so, but I could imagine that they would taste.

“Thank you for giving me that idea.” Mandy said to me.

The look I got from Elsa was less kind. Mandy wrapped several layers of duct-tape around Elsa’s head, making it impossible for Elsa to push the worn panties out of her mouth.

“Next time when your mistress says you can’t talk, you will listen.” She told Elsa, before pinching one of Elsa’s nipples.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Elsa squeaked.

“That is better.” Mandy said.

She turned the chair so that Elsa could see the TV screen and walked back to the laptop. We watched the rest of the photos. Some of the shots showed details of the bondage.

“For somebody who has not done a Shibari in a while and without proper ropes, you did pretty good.” I said.

“Thank you. This was a simple one. It looks more complex than it was.”

She got up and poured coffee in two coffee mugs.

“Sugar?”

“No, I drink it as it comes.” I said.

“Just the way I like it, pure.” Mandy replied before sitting down again, handing me one of the mugs.

We finished the photos and she shutdown the laptop. The clock on the wall showed it was just past 1 AM. She ran her fingers through her hair, looking at me. Elsa sat quietly on her chair. Mandy got up and slowly walked towards me, pulling her summer dress over her head, showing me that the panties had been the only thing underneath the dress, not counting the tattoo around her naval. She knelt on the couch on either side of my legs, her nice ass resting on my knees.

“You know, I think I am going to enjoy this.” She said in a husky voice.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. I had put the coffee mug on the table before she sat on my legs, so my hands were free to hold on to her. My tongue played around her mouth, my hands grabbing her breasts and kneading them, feeling her hard nipples standing erect. It was not the only thing that was standing erect, as my manhood had also stirred and was uncomfortable pressing against my pants. Her left hand released the button and zipper of my pants, giving my member more space. All this time we kept kissing, but when Mandy got hold of my penis, she pushed herself back from the couch onto the floor so that she could get her mouth close to my crotch. I remembered what she could do with that tongue of her and if I had not been completely hard before, I certainly was now.

“Enjoying this, are you?” She said, before closing her mouth around my member.

I was certainly enjoying myself. Her tongue was working its magic and it did not take long this time before I exploded and came in her mouth. She did not keep me on the edge this time, like she had done before. As the last time, she swallowed it all and cleaned up afterwards with her tongue. It took me a few moments to come down from that high. Mandy looked at me, a coy smile on her face.

“Want to do that again?” She asked.

I had other plans.

“Maybe later.”

I slid sideways and got up from the couch, pulling my pants all the way up and closing the zipper.

“What is it you want?” Mandy asked.

I walked to the table and grabbed another chair and placed it close to Elsa’s.

“Ooh. Fun.” Mandy said playfully.

Without me asking, she sat down on the chair and placed her hands behind her back and the chairback. I grabbed a rope and tied her hands together, palm to palm, cinched and with the knot out of her fingers reach. Based on her nipples she was enjoying herself. With another rope I tied her elbows. Since I did not know how flexible she was, I took it slow and tightened the rope until she held her breath. They were close, but not touching.

“Well done.” Mandy said.

Elsa was looking at us with interest. Her eyes were smiling. Grabbing the last long rope, the other pieces were all short, I tied Mandy’s waist to the chair, fixing her arms in the same way as she had done to Elsa. I did not have enough rope for her torso, but the waist rope would hold her in the chair. Having short ropes left was not a problem for fixing Mandy’s ankles to the chair in the same way as she had done to Elsa. It also forced her legs open and I could see glistening at her crotch, indicating she was getting aroused.

“Been a very long time since I was tied up.” Mandy said.

I thought about gagging her with the ballgag, but I figured giving her a taste of what she had done to Elsa was more appropriate. As Elsa was tied to the chair, I could only do one thing. When I walked up to her with my pocketknife out, she looked scared, but that turned into a smile when I cut her panties on both sides so that I could remove it.

“Oh no, you don’t.” Mandy said, seeing what I was doing.

“You should have thought about that before you did it to Elsa.” I grinned.

With all her might, which is not much if you are tied to a chair, Mandy tried to prevent me from stuffing the panties in her mouth, but it was a losing battle. Once they were in, duct tape made sure they stayed in. Multiple layers around her head kept the wadding in place. I looked at the two helpless women sitting on the chairs.

“Nice.” I said, grabbing my mug and finishing my now cold coffee.

I walked over to the coffee machine and grabbed a fresh cup of coffee and thought about what to do next. Both women were giggling and trying to talk to each other, but the gags made it hard to understand what they were saying. I sat down on the couch and watched the women fight their bonds, but neither got any closer to getting loose.

“This is fun.” I said, which resulted in a dirty look from Mandy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window.

“Mandy, are you still up? It’s Megan.”
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I absolutely love the playfulness of the dialogue and the contract of the sweet innocent tone with the sexual dynamic of the tale.

Wonderfully done.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ohhhhh noooooooo 😂 is Megan her sister? That's my guess, lock it in boys 🤪
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree with wolfman the lighthearted playfulness of the dialogue combined with the sexual and at times sensual dynamic make for such a wonderful read. Thanks as always for sharing your writing skills with us all.

Brilliant once more.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago I have to agree with wolfman the lighthearted playfulness of the dialogue combined with the sexual and at times sensual dynamic make for such a wonderful read. Thanks as always for sharing your writing skills with us all.

Brilliant once more.
Seconded!
:D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ll echo the other comments about lighthearted yet hot this chapter was. It’s hard to beat having having two women tied up, but then you added a delightful wrinkle with that knock at the door. Hopefully we have a third joining the fun!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago I absolutely love the playfulness of the dialogue and the contract of the sweet innocent tone with the sexual dynamic of the tale.

Wonderfully done.
Indeed :) And Megan - who ever that is - will be in for a surprise :)
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Bishop. From now on, when I think about your character, I see Lance Henriksen.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

lochness wrote: 3 years ago Bishop. From now on, when I think about your character, I see Lance Henriksen.
Not the intended Bishop, but not a bad choice. I like him as an actor.

OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

I've followed this story from the outset, and I must say it's been a fun ride (no pun intended) so far! Looking forward to more. Keep on truckin'!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Awesome so far!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic