Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for the comments. It is good to know people enjoy the story. A new update will be around in a few days (if work does not throw a spanner in the works).

Based on RopingRingers comment and since the chapter has not been written yet, any preference for what Megan should be and why?

- Sister
- Mother
- Another driver
- Encyclopedia sales woman
- Local hooker
- Police officer
- Avon consultant
- Anything else?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Either Another driver or police officer
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hmm, “Mandy, are you still up? It’s Megan.” is not something I would expect her mother to say, so I would rule that one out.

I think having some more backstory would be fun, so 'just' a coworker or distant friend would be a bit bland. A sister, old friend, former lover, or something like a neighbor obsessed with Mandy and tries to give her treats every time she's in town, but Mandy dislikes her.

On the other hand, a police officer would be fun as Jack is again the only one untied and unknown in the area, which can go wrong easily again. That could be a recurring trope.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sister would be good, I think. Maybe she knows about the games Mandy likes to play. And joins the fun :) No police again :) Three is a lucky number :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Hmm, “Mandy, are you still up? It’s Megan.” is not something I would expect her mother to say, so I would rule that one out.

I think having some more backstory would be fun, so 'just' a coworker or distant friend would be a bit bland. A sister, old friend, former lover, or something like a neighbor obsessed with Mandy and tries to give her treats every time she's in town, but Mandy dislikes her.

On the other hand, a police officer would be fun as Jack is again the only one untied and unknown in the area, which can go wrong easily again. That could be a recurring trope.
A recurring tRope!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

I have an alternate suggestion: Mandy's kinbakushi, or shibari instructor.
Last edited by OldTUGger 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Local hooker 😂😂 oh that's good. Plot twist, she's a local hooker moonlighting as an Avon consultant 😉😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I would have to say seeing Megan being a police officer and not knowing who Jack is would be a good turn of events, especially if he somehow ends up being the only one tied up for awhile.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m going to have join the no police officer camp, you’ve done it once already and that’s enough in my opinion. Plus I don’t see how having the tables turned on Jack really fits this tale, so I guess, sister, friend with benefits, coworker or such would be good. No hooker, sounds all wrong and I admit even with your writing skill would possibly kill the story off. As up to now it’s been light hearted, sexual, sensual and within the realms of possibility.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Can be a consultant, or maybe a pretty teen intern. Maybe a latina or biracial gal with frizzy hair to get some variety with the damsels :D
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Maybe Megan is a long standing friend who has always suspected Mandy was into bondage but was too frightened to ask. Now the cat is out of the bag, when Jack and Else leave, Mandy can have a bondage partner who she can practice on or maybe something more.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for the suggestions, it made fun reading, especially the reasoning for some. I hope I did you justice with the next chapter below.

Now on to the story, as that is what you all been waiting for.........

“Mandy, are you still up? It’s Megan.”

For a moment, the world seemed to stop. Mandy’s eyes got big, Elsa looked at me and I looked at Mandy. Whoever was at the door, it was not a planned visit, otherwise Mandy would not have gotten tied up.

“Somebody you know?” I asked her.

She nodded and mumbled something in her gag that I did not understand. Fighting her bonds, she tried to break free, but the ropes held.

“Should I let her in?”

A shake of her head told me that was not what she wanted.

“You sure?”

Another nod. I looked at my two prisoners. Elsa was sitting quietly, looking like she wanted to know what was going to happen, while Mandy kept fighting her bonds. I walked over to the door to the hallway, which made Mandy shake her head even more, while talking into her gag.

“I will tell her that you are busy, okay?”

She slowly nodded, although it looked like she did not believe me. Leaving my two prisoners alone in the living room, I walked the short distance to the front door, turning on the light in the hallway. After unlocking the door, I opened it.

“Oh, hi Mandy, I need… Who are you?”

The red head standing in front of me was barely 20 by the looks of it. Dressed in cut-off jeans, a red flannel shirt and cowboy boots, she looked like she had walked straight out of a western. Her short cut red hair looked untamed; it was pointing in all sorts of directions. Large expressive eyes, freckles, and a cute nose, made her look even younger than she probably was. She was not very tall, just past 5-feet, but I could tell she was not somebody who would take no for an answer. A decent pair of breasts and a well-rounded butt completed the picture.

“Hi. Mandy is a little tied up and can’t make it to the door. I am Jack, a fellow truck driver of Mandy.”

“She never mentioned you.” Megan said.

She might have been short; her voice carried that little extra that made people taller than her listen to what she had to say.

“That is probably because we only met earlier today. Mandy offered me a place to stay for the race tomorrow.”

I kind of forget it was already Saturday, so technically I had met Mandy yesterday.

“Well, I don’t care if she is busy or not, I need the camera she promised me, otherwise I can’t go to the track, and I have to be there early, otherwise the good spots will be taken.”

“Another Nascar fan?” I ventured.

“More of a sports photographer, or at least I am trying to be.” She replied.

I did not really know what to do. Mandy had not told me about a camera, and I had not seen another one than the one Mandy had with her.

“Are you related to Mandy?” I asked, as both women had not much in common.

“No. Tom, Mandy’s father and my dad are partners in a few business deals. When I was younger Mandy used to babysit me. Now she is teaching me photography and she got me a pass for the races today. Can I see her now?”

Megan looked past me and before I knew it, she walked into the hallway, passing me, and headed for the living room door.

“He, you can’t…”

I never finished the sentence, as Megan opened the door to the living room.

“Oh, my god.”

That was all I heard, before Megan rushed over to the naked, bound, and gagged Mandy.

“Are you okay? Megan asked the helpless woman.

Mandy just sighed, turning slightly red. Megan turned to me, half hiding behind Mandy as I walked in the room.

“Stay away from me or I will call the police.” She said, already having her phone out.

“Calm down please. There is no need for the police. Mandy is not tied up against her will.” I said, trying to defuse the situation.

Mandy was nodding, looking slightly embarrassed. It was clear Megan did not know what to think of the situation. It does not happen often you walk into a room and 2 women, one fully naked, are tied to chairs.

“Megan, meet Elsa. Elsa, this is Megan, a photographer.”

I figured if I brought Megan’s attention back to why she was here, she would pay less attention to the two prisoners.

“I am not really a photographer yet, I don’t even own a camera, but my dad told me that I could get one if my photos from this weekend were any good. That’s why I need the camera Mandy promised me.”

Suddenly she saw the Nikon D850 camera on the table, where Mandy had left it. She walked over, forgetting for a moment the bound and gagged women in the room.

“No, that is not the one I was going to use, this one is way too expensive.”

I had no idea what a D850 would cost, so I kept quiet. Megan seem to relax a little.

“Not wanting to sound stupid, but why are they tied to the chairs?” Megan asked, sitting down on the couch, looking at Mandy and Elsa.

I kept my distance, just making sure that my movements could not be interpreted as being aggressive and told the story of the last few days. Megan’s eyes got bigger while I told her about Elsa and that she had wanted to find out what bondage was and how we finally ended up here at Mandy’s place.

“You been tied most of the day?” Megan asked Elsa.

Elsa nodded. Megan got up and looked at how the women were tied to the chair.

“That looks pretty tight.” She commented, seeing how close the elbows of both women were tied. “Looks like Elsa is a little more flexible than you, Mandy.”

A grunt came from Mandy’s lips.

“Is that gag really working?”

To my surprise, Megan stood in front of Mandy, grabbed a nipple in each hand and pinched them. A muffled scream was all that was to be heard.

“Yes, it works. And you?” Megan asked, walking over to Elsa.

Without hesitation, she slipped her hands behind Elsa’s bikini top and squeezed her nipples too. The shriek was not much louder than the one from Mandy. I stared with my mouth half open at Megan.

“What? For fuck sake, I am 21, I am not a virgin anymore.” She said when she saw me look at her.

My cheeks must have turned red a little, as Megan started to laugh.

“God, you men are so easy to manipulate.”

I turned red again.

“You have got nice breasts.” She said to Elsa, rubbing her right hand on Elsa’s mounds, pushing the bikini top to the side.

With big eyes, Elsa looked at me. Megan was not done, she walked behind Elsa, untied the bikini top and pulled it away, leaving Elsa topless. With both hands, Megan played with Elsa’s breasts. Watching this, I started to feel something in my lower region.

“Blindfold them.” Megan ordered me, seeing the torn bedsheets on the table.

Not sure why I got up and walked over to the table, maybe I wanted to see where this was going, maybe it was that little thing in Megan’s voice, but I grabbed a torn bedsheet and blindfolded Mandy. She was not happy, but she was helpless to resist. When I grabbed the other sheet for Elsa, Megan walked over to Mandy and started playing with her breasts as well. I kept looking at Megan while I blindfolded Elsa.

“Enjoying the show are you?” Megan asked me, looking at the bulge in my shorts.

My cheeks turned red again. I had to stop seeing this woman as a young kid. She knew what she was doing and knew how to play men. She walked around Mandy’s chair and sat across her lap, facing the helpless woman.

“I always wondered what you looked like naked.” She whispered to Mandy. “I know you like men and women, well, so do I.”

I was too far away to hear what she was whispering, but the reaction in Mandy’s body was hard to miss. Her nipples got hard, her breathing turned heavier, and she fought her bonds, but this time more in an aroused way than that of a woman who was trying to escape. Megan’s left hand slid between Mandy’s open legs. From where I stood, I could not see what she was doing, but based on the reaction from Mandy, I could guess.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.”

A drawn-out groan came from Mandy’s throat. I noticed Elsa looking towards the sound.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get some too, Elsa.” Megan said, seeing Elsa’s head move.

Elsa grinned.

“And you can do it yourself, if you want, but save some for me.” Megan added, looking quickly at me.

I cursed myself for gagging both tied up women so well, otherwise Elsa could have done me, while Megan played with Mandy, but I had an idea. I sat on my knees behind Elsa and lowered my pants. I played with her bare breasts and my penis was just at the right height for her to be able to handle it while tied.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Elsa said, her hands around my member, slowly rubbing up and down.

Mandy was groaning too, Megan’s right hand pleasuring herself, her left hand still between Mandy’s legs, kissing the helpless woman on the gag. I was not sure what to think of it, I had never had three women in the same room at one time before. Whatever it was, Elsa’s hands around my member caused me to forget about that and I only concentrated on playing with her breasts and feeling her hands doing their work. It did not take long, before I came, cum all over the floor underneath the chair.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” A gagged scream came from Mandy’s mouth not much later, as Megan’s hand had done its job.

I pulled away from behind Elsa’s chair, recovering from the orgasm, while Megan moved from Mandy to Elsa.

“I told you I would be coming by.” She whispered to Elsa.

I sat on the floor, breathing a little easier than before, recovering and feeling a little more focused. If somebody would have told me 4 days ago I would be in a room with three gorgeous women having sex, I would not have believed them. Okay, technically I did not have sex yet, but who was counting.

“Love your tits.” Megan told Elsa.

Since I already had removed the panties Elsa had been wearing, her shorts were already loose, giving Megan easy access to Elsa’s crotch.

“Hmmm, nice and wet already. Have not had any for a while, did you?” The red head asked the helpless Swedish woman.

I got up and walked over to Mandy, who was just sitting on her chair, recovering from what Megan had done to her. I stroked her side, which resulted in a gagged scream.

“Another ticklish woman.” I said.

“Oh, is she?” Megan asked and dug her fingernails in Elsa’s side, resulting in a shriek from Elsa.

“Let’s see who is more ticklish.” Megan said.

We both tickled one of the helpless women for a full 2 minutes. Both were jerking in their bonds, it was a good thing the chairs were sturdy, as I strongly believe they would have broken them. Tears were running from underneath Elsa’s blindfold, but screaming wise, Mandy was louder. After 2 minutes we stopped, which was probably good, as both of our victims were out of breath.

“That was fun.” Megan said.

Both Mandy and Elsa slowly recovered. It took them a few minutes to catch their breath. Megan sat on Elsa’s lap, playing with the helpless woman’s breasts. Flicking her fingers on her still hard nipples, getting a muffled scream every time Megan did it.

“You are fun to play with.” She whispered in Elsa’s ear.

Mandy was just sitting helplessly in the chair, her head resting on her chin, exhausted from the tickling and the orgasm. I decided they had been gagged long enough and I started to unwrap the tape from Mandy’s head. She sighed and moved her jaw when the tape was gone, and the panties were out of her mouth.

“I’ll get you for this, Megan.” She said.

Megan just smiled.

“Your camera is in the bag next to the door.”

I looked over and saw the camera bag standing next to the door to the hallway. Megan did not stop what she was doing yet, she was still playing with Elsa.

“Thank you.” Was all she said.

“Can you untie me, Jack?” Mandy asked.

I was not sure having Mandy and Megan both roaming around free was good for me and/or Elsa.

“Maybe later.” I said in reply.

“Oh, come on, haven’t I been nice to you already?”

I grinned, remembering earlier this evening.

“Yes, you were, and I’ll be nice too and leave you tied up a while longer. And no cursing, or the gag goes back.”

Mandy sat quietly, while Megan grinned.

“You know what you want, do you?” She asked.

“I think it is better the two of you are separated for now.” I replied.

Megan grinned again.

“You could be right, although maybe you are missing out on something.”

While Megan played with Elsa, I gently rubbed Mandy’s sides. Not hard enough to tickle, just enough to make her jerk every time I touched her. Because of the blindfold she could not see me.

“Having fun?” She asked softly.

Before I could answer, there was another knock on the window.

“Megan, are you in here?” A deep male voice called out.

“Oh crap, my dad.” Megan said.

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Not cool!

But great update!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

"it's dad" has to be the worst possible phrase to hear ring out during ANY sexual escapade, but during some kink? Oh nooooooooooo 😂 I just hope jack can explain before his nose gets broken 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love the playful tone of this tale. So much fun and the characters all have an easy chemistry which never seems forced or artificial.

"Oh crap, my dad." Well that is a sentence to inspire dread if ever there was one.

Good Luck talking your way out of this one.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This chapter was again marvellous! The playful interaction between the girls. Megan is a good addition the the characters. I wonder what Megans Father will do :) I have the feeling that Megan will soon be the third tied up gal :) Wishful thinking, I know :)
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago I love the playful tone of this tale. So much fun and the characters all have an easy chemistry which never seems forced or artificial.

"Oh crap, my dad." Well that is a sentence to inspire dread if ever there was one.

All Jack needs to say is "You can't handle the truth!"
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I like Megan already. Great chapter. Hot and fun rolled into one. Hopefully dad doesn’t ruin the fun.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh dear, poor Elsa - once again she's all hot and bothered and looks like the arrival of Megan's dad is going to leave her stewing on the chair without relief for a while longer yet.

Awesome update - really enjoy reading this everytime you continue it.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

lochness wrote: 3 years ago
wolfman wrote: 3 years ago I love the playful tone of this tale. So much fun and the characters all have an easy chemistry which never seems forced or artificial.

Did she give the order!?
Hello there!

Other Work
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
lochness wrote: 3 years ago

Did she give the order!?
You're goddamn right she did!
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

What if Mandy's dad is a guy who wears t-shirts like this?

If he does, Jack is fucked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments. Like the t-shirt. Here's what happens with Dad...

“Now you are in trouble.” Mandy said, grinning, hearing Megan’s reaction.

Megan looked at me as to what to do, but I shrugged my shoulders, I was not going to get between her and her father. It looked like she got an idea, as she almost ran to the table where the Nikon D850 camera was lying, grabbed it and walked towards the front door.

“Coming dad.” She called out.

She left the door to the hallway slightly open. I was not worried that anybody could see into the living room, the door opened the wrong way for that, but it did allow us to hear what was happening in the hallway.

“Hi dad. What’s up?” Megan said after opening the door.

“Did you forget I was waiting on you? You said you would be quick, just getting the camera and we could go home. It is almost 3 AM, you have been here for an hour. When did you plan on going home?”

“Sorry, dad. Mandy was explaining some things about the camera, I must have lost track of time. Hold on, I will ask if I can stay here for the night.”

Megan walked up to the door of the living room, stuck her head around the door and asked the question. She indicated with her hands for Mandy to reply, but Mandy was still blindfolded and did not see it, so I gave her a nudge. I had to grin as a still tightly tied Mandy replied.

“Sure, we’ll drop you off at the racetrack in time for the race.”

In my mind I ran through several scenarios of having Megan here for the rest of the night.

“Hmmm, I don’t know, Megan. You need to change, you have not changed since your line-dance lessons earlier this evening, and your access card for the race is at home. I could bring it, but it is probably easier to come home with me.”

“Darn, you are right. Give me 5 minutes and I’ll be out, okay.” Megan said after some thought.

“5 minutes.”

Just as I figured I would have some more fun with Megan, I already started to look around for more rope as we ran out, my dreams got smashed. She closed the door and walked back into the living room, placing the camera back on the table.

“Sorry guys, I have to go.” She said. “But I’ll see you later today at the tracks. Okay?”

“Okay.” Was all I could say.

I watched as Megan walked up to Mandy, kissed her on the mouth, a kiss that lingered for some time, surprising a still blindfolded Mandy. After that intense moment, Megan grabbed the camera bag, waved goodbye to me, blowing me a kiss, before closing the door of the living room behind her. Moments later I heard the front door close.

“That was interesting.” Mandy said.

Not sure what she meant; I took a moment to gather my thoughts. Figuring it was 3 AM, we probably should get some sleep, but I didn’t want to let my prisoners go yet, I was trying to get the most out of the situation. On the other hand, they probably needed a bathroom visit. It was as if Mandy read my mind.

“I need a washroom.” She said.

Elsa nodded when she heard that line, but the gag in her mouth prevented her from replying.

“Okay, give me a minute, okay.”

I walked to the back of the building, inspecting the rooms. The bathroom was plain, it had a shower and toilet, white tiles on the wall and a white cupboard, nothing fancy. Pretty much like my own bathroom in my trailer in Nevada. We tend to be on the road more than at home, so we tend to not have fancy stuff in our houses. Mandy’s living room and kitchen had been more upscale than mine, but the rest of the house mimicked what I had in my trailer. The first bedroom was obviously Mandy’s, as clothes were strewn around. The queen size bed was made, but not very tidy. The second bedroom was empty, except for another, unmade, queen size bed and a chair. The last bedroom, at the end of the hallway, was a storage room. Boxes were stashed along a wall, some furniture, a few chairs, and a dining table, were stacked in one of the corners and that was it. I walked back to where the women were sitting.

“I’ll untie you, so you can go to the bathroom.” I said to Mandy.

It took me a few minutes to release the ropes that held her prisoner. I left the torn bedsheet I had used as a blindfold and the rope on her wrists and elbows.

“Really, you want me to go like this?” She shook her bound arms.

“It’s not like you have to undress.” I told her, grinning.

It took her a moment to get her bearings, but once she figured out where she was in the room, she slowly walked towards the bathroom. I walked a step behind her, I did not want her to fall or hurt herself. She managed to make it without incidents, and she closed the door of the bathroom behind her.

“I am waiting outside in case you need help.” I said.

“You can go and fuck yourself.” Was the reply that came from the washroom, but I could hear a grin.

“I’ll wait for you for that.” I replied.

I had brought the ropes that had held her to the chair and dumped them in the main bedroom. It did not take long before the door opened again, the sound of a flushed toilet coming from the bathroom.

“Now what?” Mandy asked, looking straight ahead, as I had not made a sound yet and she was still blindfolded, so she had no idea where I was.

“It’s 3:30. What time do we need to leave for the track?” I asked.

Her head turned in my direction.

“I have privileged parking, since dad is a sponsor, so if we leave here by 11, we should be good.”

“Okay, that sounds good.”

“So, what now?” She asked. “You want to have a fuck or tie me up again?”

“That depends. You ask me to untie you, I will. No questions asked, no bad feelings.”

I grabbed her left breast in my hand and squeezed, she was not as well-endowed as Elsa, but she still had nice tits. She did not pull away but moaned softly.

“Or you stay quiet and I will tie you up again and you will be released when I feel like it. Your choice.”

I was still playing with her breast, giving her the chance to ask the question to be untied, but she just stood there, a small smile on her face. I let go of her breast and grabbed her arm.

“Let’s go.” I said and guided her into her bedroom.

After pulling the blanket and sheet off the bed, I sat her on it and tied her legs together at her ankles. With a little force I pushed her down on the bed and moving her around, so she was lying with her head on the pillow. I ran a rope from her ankles to the bottom of the bed, taking out most slack, but not all. The last rope I had, I ran from her elbows to the top of the bed, forcing her to stay on the bed where she was. She could still move a little, turn on her side or back, but she was stuck stretched between the top and bottom of the bed.

“I will not gag you, so shout if something is wrong, okay?” I said.

I looked down at the tied female on the bed, confident she would not escape from her current situation. To test her bonds, I slapped her on her buttock, which caused her to yelp in surprise, but the ropes kept her in place.

“Good night.” I said.

Grabbing the sheet that I had pulled of the bed earlier, I covered her up. It was not cold in the room, but I always liked a cover on me when I sleep, so I figured she might want one too. She did not reply, just moved around a little to get comfortable. I turned the light off and left the room, leaving the door open. Heading to my other prisoner.

“Still here?” I asked when I walked into the living room.

Elsa must have been wondering what was going on. Her blindfold had prevented her from seeing what happened to Mandy. Looking at the half naked woman on the second chair, I had to grin. Megan had been playing with Mandy, but by the time she had been pushed by Megan towards a possible orgasm, I had started to tickle Mandy and she had joined in the tickling with Elsa. I guessed she had missed out on the fun.

“Thank you for earlier tonight.” I said, hinting to the hand job she had giving me.

There was no reaction. Elsa’s head was turned towards where she had heard me last, but she did not make a sound, although she was still gagged with Mandy’s panties. Her bikini top was hanging loose, her shorts where pulled down her legs a little and what once had been her panties, and later Mandy’s gag, were lying on the table.

“I will untie you, so you can go to the washroom. Okay?” I asked.

She nodded. As with Mandy, I untied the ropes holding legs of the floor and the ones holding her to the seat. Being tied first, she had more rope on her than Mandy had, but eventually her elbows and wrists were the only parts of her body still tied. The gag was still in place and so was the blindfold. I knew that if I looked in her eyes, I would probably untie her right there.

“I’ll guide you to the washroom.”

She grunted in her gag. I helped her step out of the shorts and I pulled the bikini top away from her, leaving her naked. Not the first time I saw her like that, and it did not seem to bother her. With my help she reached the washroom. Since she was unfamiliar with the layout, I guided her to the toilet, before leaving her alone.

“I’ll be right outside the door.” I said, before closing the door.

After a few minutes I heard a grunt coming from the washroom, so I opened the door.

“Need help?” I asked.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Elsa replied.

It was obvious she had done more than a pee and with her hands tied behind her back, she was not able to clean up. For a moment I considered releasing her arms so that she could do it herself, but she might refuse to et tied up again, so I decided to help her. It was a little awkward, although it felt more awkward to me than it seemed to do to her.

“Hmmppffff.” She mumbled.

“You are welcome.” I said, suspecting the gag talk had meant a thank you.

I guided her back to the living room area and sat her down on the chair she had been tied to earlier.

“Just sit there for a moment, I will remove your gag and blindfold.”

The blindfold was first and those magical blue eyes of hers were looking at me intensely. For a moment I just sat there staring at her, until a hum from her reminded me she was still gagged. The tape around her head had been tight, but the scissors I found in the kitchen helped. The tape still stuck to her hair and I tried to be as careful as I could, but she still grimaced a few times when I had to pull her hair off the tape. Finally, I was able to pull the panties out of her mouth.

“Thank you.” She whispered, licking her lips.

“Drink?” I asked.

She nodded and I poured some water in a cup and held it to her lips. Eagerly she drank it. My eyes roamed her body and I could see it was in good shape.

“I think it is bedtime, but I am not releasing you.” I said to her.

“What a surprise.” She said, a grin on her face. “I bet Mandy is tied up too somewhere?”

I was pretty sure she had heard me taking Mandy to her bedroom, but I could have been mistaken.

“Yes, in her own room.” I replied.

“Did you have sex with her after Megan left, while I was sitting here?”

I was somewhat surprised by the question, but than I remembered that she had been privy to some of my recent escapades while being tied up.

“No, I did not.”

Elsa did not say anything, just looked at me with those bright blue eyes.

“Euh, let’s go.” I said, pulling myself away from her eyes.

I walked Elsa over to the second, empty, bedroom and sat her on the bed. I found sheets and a pillow and dumped them on the bed too.

“You can choose.” I told her. “You can sit the rest of the night tied to that chair, you can lie with me on the bed or you can lie hogtied on the floor. Your choice.”

“Bed please.” She said, without hesitation.

It was the option I hoped she would choose.

“Okay, stand up, while I make the bed.”

She stood to the side while I made the bed.

“Åtminstone vet han hur man gör en säng” Elsa mumbled.

“Sorry, what was that?” I asked, looking up.

“Nothing.” She said, a smile on her face.

Once of these days, I would have to learn Swedish, I told myself.

“Okay, all done. Sit down and I’ll tie your legs.” I said, pointing to the made bed.

Elsa sat down again on the bed, while I grabbed a rope. Tying her ankles snug, not overly tight, was the last thing I did, before I told her to lie down. I did a quick check of the building, locking doors and turning off lights, before getting back to the bedroom. The queen size bed was wider than my truck, so we had a little more space. I turned off the light in the room, leaving the door open so I could hear Mandy if needed, and walked over to the bed. Elsa, even though she was still tied up, was already asleep by the sounds of it, so I just quietly stretched out on the bed, hoping to get a few hours of sleep. I was looking forward to the Nascar races.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I couldn't sleep in bondage lol I can't even sleep on my back 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I couldn't sleep in bondage
I have been tied up in bed in various degrees of tightness and slept in most of them, as long as I was in/on a bed. Spending the night sitting on a chair is a different matter, or lying on the hard floor. I made it through the night, but did not sleep.

I did not manage to make it through the night tied to pole, I had to ask for release.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic