Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

When will you write the next chapter? I just can't wait for the continuation of this great story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 3 years ago When will you write the next chapter? I just can't wait for the continuation of this great story!
Once real life lets me finish the next chapter :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Love the story so far so much, I just binged the hell out of it word for word and it's incredible! Keep up the great work man, and happy New Years!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

MuscularFreak wrote: 3 years ago Love the story so far so much, I just binged the hell out of it word for word and it's incredible! Keep up the great work man, and happy New Years!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. And welcome to the board as a real user. Enjoy the stories and, if you want, comment on them. That keeps us writers going.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Elsa walked over to the bathroom in the barn to do whatever needed doing. Both Denise and I had left the barn to go to the house. Mike was stoking the fire he had started. It was soon getting dark, the change from daylight to darkness happens quickly this far south, so he wanted to make sure a fire was going. It was a humid evening. The rain during the day had not done much for the humidity. When he walked back into the barn he found the young blond standing near the board on the wall that he used to hang the ropes they used for their games on. There were over 60 ropes on the board.

“Why do you have so many different ropes?” Elsa asked him.

“It all depends on what we’re trying to achieve.” He replied. “Some ropes are better for long term bondages than others, sometimes you want a thick cord or a thinner cord. If I want to tease Denise, I can use a rope that tickles, if she has been bad, I can use thin rope which she dislikes.”

“Rope tickles?” Elsa asked. “The rope we used does not tickle.”

“That is because you probably used a nylon or polyester based rope. That is what most ropes are. There are lots of different ones. A hemp rope is not as smooth and therefore it can tickle. It is all based on how ticklish you are. Here, let me show you.”

Mike grabbed a nylon rope from the board.

“Hold your hands out.” He said to Elsa.

Without hesitation she held out her hands and Mike wrapped the rope around her wrists 6 times, before cinching the rope. He tied a simple knot on top.

“Wriggle your wrists.” He told Elsa.

She did what he asked and twisted her hands. The rope felt smooth, but she could not dislodge her wrists.

“This rope works, but the way I tied it leaves something to desire.” Mike told Elsa.

“Yes, I can easily get out of this, but I agree, it does not feel rough. And it does not tickle.”

“Go on, give it a try, see if you can get out.” He encouraged her.

It did not take Elsa long to use her teeth to undo the simple knot he had used. And unwrapping the rope did not take long either. Mike took the rope from Elsa when she was free.

“See, that was easy, knots in this rope do not tighten very well, so you have to place the knot where you can’t reach it and because I tied the knot at the top, you could reach it with your teeth.”

“Okay, so make it more challenging.” Elsa said.

Mike grinned; he liked this young woman. He placed the rope he used for the first test back on the board and grabbed another rope. It was the same thickness, but a different material and color.

“This is a natural Jute Hemp rope. It is the same thickness, 1/8-inch. Feel the difference.”

He handed Elsa a 3 feet rope. She ran it through her fingers, feeling the difference in texture between this rope and the previous one Mike used.

“Let me tie your hands with that.” Mike said, taking the rope when Elsa handed it to him.

He tied her hands the same way, 6 wraps and a cinch, before tying the knot at the top again. This time he used a more complicated knot. Elsa struggled against the rope, wriggling her arms, but the rope did not let go.

“This feels pricklier.” She stated. “And the knot looks tighter.”

“It is a different knot, one that is harder, not impossible when you can use your mouth, to undo.”

She tried to use her teeth and it took some more effort to undo the knot, but she still managed it.

“Because I tied the knot on top, you could easily reach it.”

“But it was harder to undo and it did not feel as nice.” Elsa added, spitting out some strands of the rope.

“Turn around.”

Once she turned around, Mike guided her hands behind her back, palm to palm, and she felt the rougher rope being tied around her wrists again. She felt the 6 wraps and the cinch, the knot being placed at the top, away from her fingers.

“See what you think of this.” Mike said.

He allowed her to struggle a short while.

“I can’t even find the knot.” Elsa stated.

Mike grinned and watched with a smile on his face how Elsa worked her bound hands over her bum and one by one stepped her legs over her bound wrists. Her hands were now bound in front, but it still did not help her, as she could not reach the knot with her mouth.

“Nice try, but I was prepared for that.” Mike grinned.

“I can’t reach the knot with my teeth, but I could get a knife or scissors.”

“Yes, unless you use handcuffs or chains, that is always an option, although you can make it hard for a model by using several knots during the tying process.” He nodded.

He undid the rope, indicated to her to turn around again. As before, he took her arms and guided them behind her back. The same tie was used on her wrists, 6 wraps, a cinch, and a knot.

“Now let’s add another rope.” He said.

It was exactly what Elsa expected, the next rope went around her elbows. Wrapping neat loops, Mike ran the rope around her upper arms, just above her elbows, pulling them together. He already knew Elsa could touch her elbows and endure the position for a long amount of time, just as Denise, from the cocoon bondage she had been in.

“That is cheating.” Elsa said.

“Is it? I think it is just a basic tie.” Mike grinned. “And it makes most women look good.”

“Just because our tits get more prominent is no reason to tie our elbows together.” Elsa laughed.

“Oh, I do not agree. You should not hide those beauties.” He replied.

After cinching the rope and tying a knot, a simple one since Elsa would not be able to get to her elbows herself, he turned her around. She really looked good, her breasts pushing against the t-shirt.

“I think we should fix this.” He said, grabbing his pocketknife.

“Fix what?” Elsa asked curiously.

“This. Stand still.” Mike replied, taking his knife, and cutting her t-shirt, pulling it of her body.

“He, that is my last good t-shirt.” She responded with played annoyance.

“You should not hide those beauties.” He said, grabbing her firm breasts in his hands.

Elsa did not pull back; she had a grin on her face as she figured he was testing her. The expression on his face told her she had been right.

“Thank you. Does it itch?” He asked.

“It feels different than the ropes I have been tied with before.” She answered.

“Let’s make it more interesting.”

Grabbing a longer hemp rope, he placed the middle of the rope at the back of her neck, the ends of the rope hanging at her front. He started looping the rope around her body, weaving and knotting, creating a diamond pattern on the front of her body.

“Step out of your shorts.” He told her, pulling her pants down.

Without hesitation she did. Mike had already seen her naked when he had wrapped her up for the cocoon, so she was not feeling weird that this man was telling her to strip.

“You look rather good. Stay in shape and you will be still as beautiful when you get to Denise’s age.” Mike told her.

Denise was several years older than she was, but she was still a very good-looking woman. Elsa hoped she would be as good looking when she got to that age. Mike pulled a rope between her legs, verifying the location of the knot he had tied in it, before connecting it at her lower back to the ropes that circled her body. He pulled it tight, splitting her lips, pushing the knot right on top of her g-spot.

“Mmmhhhhh.” Elsa said, enjoying the feeling.

“This will be different from the regular ropes you used.”

It did not take long for Elsa to figure out it was different. The rougher jute hemp rope felt different against her clit. Even the ropes around her body, the pattern Mike had been weaving, felt different. It tingled more than it tickled, and it was not a bad feeling so far.

“That’s the top done.” Mike said when he tied the last knot in the long rope he had used.

Elsa twisted her body, feeling the ropes move with her. The thicker rope Mike had used hugged her whole upper body. He had incorporated her bound arms, so they were now stuck behind her back. This was different from the ways she had been tied up before. More sensual than the previous bondages she had been in.

“I like this.” She stated to no one particular.

“Denise loves that rope too.” Mike replied.

He walked to the middle of the barn and lowered, using a remote, a steel cable with a hook at the end.

“If you can come here, Elsa.” He told the helpless woman.

When Elsa walked over, Mike hooked the hook onto the ropes at her upper back. He pushed the button on the remote and the cable rose a little until Elsa had to stand on her tiptoes.

“Interesting.” She stated as the rope in her crotch pulled a little tighter between her legs.

“The system is strong enough to pull you all the way up. It is actually strong enough to pull both you and Denise and still has power to spare.” Mike explained.

He grabbed some more rope and tied both Elsa’s legs together at her ankles and below and above her knees.

“I wonder if you were afraid when you were tied up under water?”

Elsa had told them about some of the bondages she had been in when they were at Megan’s place.

“I was afraid I would lose the mouthpiece. If I had that I knew I was good. The fact that you had no idea what was going on outside of the water was weird. You could only hear the water, the bubbles from the regulator and your own body sounds. The house could have burned down, and I would not have noticed.”

“I don’t think Denise would have done that one. Not that she is a scary cat, I just think that would be too much for her.”

“But she lets herself be cocooned for hours on end.” Elsa stated.

Mike grinned.

“Yeah, but she knows she can breathe. She is not depending on an external air supply. I tried some asphyxiation on her, but she did not like it.”

“Asphyxiation?” Elsa asked, not knowing the word.

“Breath control. Taking your ability to breathe away. Like turning off the air supply when you were under water and seeing how long you can manage without it.”

“That sounds dangerous.” Elsa said.

“As if being hogtied under water is not dangerous?” Mike laughed.

“True, I did not look at it that way. What did you do to Denise?”

“This was several years ago. She was sitting tied to chair and I put a plastic bag over her head and taped it shit around her neck. Now she only had the air in the bag to breathe.”

“The longer you can keep your breath, the longer you survive, right?”

“Yes, breath control is the name of the game. I have seen people pass out and heard about people dying playing this game. When Denise told me, she did not like it and did not want to do it again, that was fine with me, I love her too much to hurt her.”

Mike was done with the ropes around her legs, she was now completely tied. Her toes could still touch the floor, but most of her weight was carried by the rope harness around her upper body and the hoist.

“How about we keep you here like that until Denise and Jack are back?”

“Fine with me. I assume you want to gag me?”

“Not really, I enjoy talking to you, but if you want, who am I to object.”

“Object to what?” I asked, walking back into the barn with Denise walking behind me on the leash.

“I noticed we had similar thoughts.” Mike grinned, seeing his wife in the leather harness.

“Interesting.” I said, looking at Elsa. “It was actually her idea.”

“No surprise there. She loves those plugs.” Mike stated.

“Plugs?” Elsa asked.

“The strap between her legs has 2 plugs.” I told her.

“That sounds as… mmmppphhhhffffff.”

Elsa did not finish the sentence as Mike had pulled a ballgag in her mouth and buckled it tight behind her neck.

“Why don’t you park her to the pole in the yard.” Mike told me. “And I’ll get us some drinks. Something stronger than beer.”

Pulling Denise to the pole they had been taped to earlier this morning, I could see her looking at Elsa.

“Enjoying the view?” I asked her.

She nodded and smiled around the gag in her mouth. After attaching the leash to the pole, I walked back to Elsa and looked her over. Mike had done great work, the rope harness was as snug as it could be, supporting her body. I looked Elsa in the eyes and could see her smile.

“Hmmpppffffff.” She said in the bright yellow ballgag.

“What was that?” Mike asked when he walked back into the barn, holding a bottle of Elijah Craig Small Batch.

“Nothing, I think. I like what you have there my friend.” I said, eying the bottle.

Mike grinned and poured two glasses, a liberal pour.

“Here you go. Cheers.”

I did not ask for ice, real bourbon is appreciated without diluting it.

“Was she complaining?” Mike asked me.

“Only a little.” I replied.

He pressed a button on the remote and Elsa got pulled up a little higher. Her toes now only barely touched the floor, and all her weight was carried by the harness.

“Hmmppffff.”

Whatever it was she said, and it was probably in Swedish anyway, we did not understand.

“Cheers.”

We sat down near the fire, watching the flames play their game of constantly moving, while enjoying two helpless beautiful naked women and a good bourbon. What else do you need?
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Nice chapter.
Interested to see where this combination of Jack/Elsa and Mike/Denise will lead us. Love the chemistry between them.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Just when I thought you couldn't make the scenario any better - you not only hang Elsa from a harness, but add some whisky too - Sláinte!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

amazing update as always. absolutely love Elsa's predicament and the playful back and forth between her and Mike as he sets her up for it.

one very minor critique - in the first paragraph it should be Denise not Desiree. At first I thought you introduced another character and thought I missed an update. I had to go back to the last update to verify.

Love all your updates and stories. You are a great writer. Keep doing your thing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago one very minor critique - in the first paragraph it should be Denise not Desiree
Darn, somebody spotted it :lol: I noticed it when I reread the story last night, but could not change it till this morning.

Thanks for commenting, same to [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and [mention]FragRoulette[/mention]. I am glad you like my stories.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

There is so much to appreciate with this chapter. The pacing is perfect, taking just enough time to pain a picture but never lingering too long. The imagery is perfect with the well balanced description making it easy to imagine her predicament but never getting bogged down.

Thank you again for this wonderful tale.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great read as always! I like how you incorporated the different kinds of ropes and Elsa's learning process. Elsa couldn't have met better people to tie her up and take her along.
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

The way you describe the ropework implies you know what youre doing - a privilege not all writers have. Keep it up, was waiting for this update for quite a while and I have not been disappointed!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Another great chapter! I love the fact Elsa is happy to be bound almost continually and is not shy about wearing next to nothing!

Would be great if she was bought something ‘special’ to wear as she seems to be losing her wardrobe!

Thanks for the excellent read!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree. This story is simply a wonderful read. So sedate and relaxed. As always it’s a pleasure and delight when a new chapter arrives. But I think a shopping trip would be a fun idea. New clothes. Revealing and maybe a little kinky of course. But maybe also shopping of another kind. The kind that introduces Elsa to ever more unusual (for her at least) bondage and gagging.
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

Hi [mention]slackywacky[/mention], I've been a lurker on this story for a while now and I just wanted to say I eagerly wait whenever there's an update on this one. The progression of the strictness of bondage along with the blossoming relationship between Elsa and the protagonist is really intriguing and well established. Look forward to seeing what else you have in store.
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

There will be more, real life just got in the way and I have to focus on some other stuff now. But I will continue (soon I hope).

roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Wow, just read all 15 pages, this is great stuff. Was surprised at the playful tone here, given the title conjures up something darker...
kovb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kovb »

I have never posted anything on this site, but I think this is worth the registration. I have been following the story since day 1, and I can only say it is fantastic. I really like it being mostly realistic, with good characters, interesting storyline and an excellent style of writing! Really looking forward to the next update!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The next chapter will follow below. Just wanted to thank everybody for reacting. It is great to hear that my story gets people to register. Thank you for doing that. Not saying that lurkers are not appreciated, anybody who reads my story is greatly appreciated, but telling people by their user handle that their reactions are appreciated is much more fun. So, thank you to the (new) members [mention]kovb[/mention], [mention]roguehorseman[/mention], [mention]Headscarf Hannah[/mention], [mention]MuscularFreak[/mention], [mention]FragRoulette[/mention] and some of the regulars [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Risperdaltied[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and [mention]Beaumains[/mention].

And you know you have been away for a while if there are 27 pages with unread content... :lol:

Now on to the new chapter...
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“Let’s go for a walk.”

We had been drinking the excellent Bourbon for a while, not that I was drunk, but I could feel that I had been drinking. I had this light buzz that makes you feel good. That stage where you should stop, otherwise you would end up in ‘being drunk’ territory. The temperature was still nice, it was early morning as it was after midnight. Mike got up and walked into the barn where Elsa was still suspended from the ceiling.

“Want to go for a walk?” He asked the helpless blond.

Elsa had been noticeably quiet the last hour. Mike lowered the cable that had Kept Elsa barely touching the floor. For the first time in a while, she could rest on her feet again. The rope harness that Mike had weaved around her upper body had distributed her weight rather good, there had been no pressure points, but after a while it still got annoying and she was happy to be lowered.

“Let me remove the ropes.” Mike said when Elsa was unhooked form the hoist.

“Do you want me to do something with Denise?” I asked, seeing that he was working on Elsa’s bonds and Denise was still tethered to the pole outside of the barn.

During the time we sat drinking, she had been moving around a little, as far as the leash would allow. She could not sit down and whenever she moved her legs, the plugs moved around.

“Remove all the leather, tie her arms behind her back, elbows together. Feel free to add a crotch rope. There are enough ropes on the wall.”

While Mike removed most of the ropes holding Elsa prisoner, I walked over to Denise. Her brown eyes were smiling, although she looked a little tired. I removed the gag first. It had not been a very demanding gag but having something in your mouth for any length of time can make it an annoyance.

“Thank you.” Denise stated when she could move her jaw freely again.

Next was the harness. When I was removing the leather harness, I brushed unintentional against her left breast and I noticed her body reacting, her nipples got hard. She did not say a word, did not even look at me, but her breathing changed for a moment.

“Thank you.” She said again, this time after I removed the plugs from her crotch and ass.

I could imagine being free of the plugs might be a nice feeling. It made me wonder if Elsa would do something like that.

“I enjoy the plugs.” Denise said. “But I also enjoy it when they are no longer inserted.”

“I can imagine, although I cannot speak from experience.” I replied.

“Before you tie me again, I need the bathroom.” She stated.

I had removed the last leather strap and she was free again. Nodding, I indicated she should go and do whatever was needed. She smiled and walked back into the barn, I followed not far behind.

“Bathroom.” She said when she saw Mike looking at her.

He just nodded, as he was busy cleaning up the ropes that had been part of the ropes used for the harness on Elsa. My blond Swedish hitchhiker stood a little to the side. Her arms still tied ad wrists and elbows behind her back. The ballgag still in her mouth. She smiled around the gag when she saw me walk up to her.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked, grabbing her chin, making her look at my face.

Her eyes smiled, her nipples on her firm breasts standing erect.

“She has beautiful breasts.” Mike said, seeing how her body reacted.

“I know. I love to play with them.” I answered.

I used my free hands to gently feel those mounds. Elsa did not pull away, just smiled, and looked at me. Even tied up, she had this power over me, making me lose myself in her eyes and that, gagged, smile.

“See what kind of power she has over him.” Denise said when she came walking back from the washroom.

Mike nodded. Her words pulled me out of the trance I got in again.

“Whenever I look in those beautiful eyes, I lose myself.” I stuttered, trying to gain my composure.

“We have something that will fix that.” Mike said, grabbing something from a shelf behind him.

He brought a leather hood over to where Elsa and I were standing. This was not one of those thick leather hoods, but a beautifully crafted thin supple leather hood. It had 3 holes. One for a ponytail to pass through, two for breathing.

“Why don’t you apply this.”

“Are you sure, this looks expensive.” I said, looking at the quality product.

“A friend of mine made it. He is good with leather.” Denise said, looking at us from a short distance.

Mike showed me how to apply it. It was interesting to see Elsa’s eyes before the hood was pulled over her head. There had been a little bit of doubt in them, but also a keenness to discover something new. I had taped her head up once, when we were camping out in the national park, but this was a different experience. After making sure that the nose holes were located correctly and after pulling her long blond hair through the ponytail hole, I started to work on the laces.

“I’ll take care of this one, shall I?” Mike said, looking at his wife.

Denise grinned.

“You sure you can handle me?” She asked.

She knew that it would push Mike to tie her tighter, but she also knew he would never hurt her. Like Elsa, Denise knew the power she had over the males in her live. It may look like Mike was the boss, but she knew differently.

“Don’t let me stop you.” I said, still working on the laces, making it as neat as I could.

“Don’t worry, I am keeping it simple for our walk.” Mike replied, grabbing some ropes.

I had completely forgotten that we were going for a walk. Time was passing quickly, but I knew I did not have to travel far to pick up the trailer.

“Feeling okay?” I asked Elsa when I finished with the laces and buckled a wide leather belt around her neck. It covered the end of the laces.

“Hmmppfff.” Elsa replied, as she was still gagged with the ballgag.

She nodded, which made her ponytail flip back and forth.

“Here.” Mike said, throwing me a rope. “Crotch rope. Don’t make it too tight.”

I knew how to tie one, so the advice was appreciated, but not required. It did not take long before the rope was tied around Elsa’s waist and two strands ran between her legs. I made sure to position the rope perfectly, as I knew that a misplaced crotch rope is just an annoyance. It is supposed to be fun.

“Tape up her hands.” Mike said, giving me a role of black electricity tape.

Soon Elsa’s hands were taped up, taking away any chance of using her fingers to escape her bonds. I noticed Mike had done the same to Denise’s hands.

“Ready?” Mike asked.

He had been working faster than me, as Denise was standing next to him tied similarly to Elsa. Wrists and elbows behind her back, touching, with also a nice tight crotch rope running between her legs. She was also hooded, a thicker hood than the one Elsa was sporting. I could not see if she were gagged underneath, but that was fine. I knew my little princess was. Mike threw me another rope, one that was not awfully long.

“Leash.” He said, tying his rope around Denise’s neck.

Moments later Elsa was similar adorned.

“Boots.”

Mike pointed to a pair of boots standing next to the barn door. They were a little large, his feet were bigger than mine, but I could make it work.

“Looks like we’re ready.” I said.

Mike smiled and gently pulled Denise to the door of the barn. Since she could not see, he walked slowly, allowing Denise to get her footing. I pulled lightly on the leash I had attached to Elsa’s neck and she also started to make small steps. For her it was even more nerve wrecking, as Denise had a better knowledge of the layout of the place, while for Elsa almost everything was new.

“Good thing the moon is out.” He said, heading out the door.

Mike led us to the left of the barn rear door, onto a cut green area of grass. We made some lazy circles, both women tentative with their feet placement. I noticed that Elsa got a little more confident in her steps when we were on the grass.

“How is she doing?” Mike asked, while leading the way towards the uncut area of the field.

I was kind of impressed with Elsa. Not being able to see, limited in her hearing as the hood muffled the sounds, arms tightly bound behind her back, she was stepping more confidently around the field.

“She’s doing great.”

Every time she made a step, I was watching where she put it, making sure there was nothing that could hurt her.

“Okay, let’s have some fun.” Mike said.

Not sure if the walking around the field with a bound and gagged gorgeous woman was not fun, but I went along. I looked at what Mike was doing. He picked Denise up and put her over his shoulder.

“Going to lift you up.” I said to Elsa, before swinging her over my shoulder.

Carrying her was easy, she was not very heavy, and I followed Mike. Not having an idea where he was going, I just followed him. The route took us along a fence and a small stream, before he turned back and zigzagged across the same field we had started off in. The stream we had passed by continued along the far side of the field and the area was soaked by the rain that had fallen during the day. Now I understood why Mike had told me to adorn the boots, the area was muddy. The stream was wide here, and the rain had soaked the areas along the stream. He walked into the water towards a small area that was almost like a little island in the stream, 20 feet long, 6 feet wide. He placed Denise gently on the ground on the little island.

“Put her over on that side.” Mike told me, pointing towards the other end of the little island.

Gently I placed Elsa on the damp ground, making sure she had her footing before letting her stand alone. Mike waived at me to come to him. He had walked back through the stream to the drier area of the field.

“See you later ladies, we’ll be waiting at the barn. Once you make it there, we’ll release you.”

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Both Elsa and Denise complained, but the gags did their work.

Maybe Elsa complained about the fact that we told her to go somewhere and she had absolutely no idea where she was, or where the barn was relative to her location. If she had been able to see, she would know it was only some 50 yards from where they were to where the barn was. For a while it looked like nothing was going to happen, both hooded women were just standing there, until Denise started to make gagged grunts to attract Elsa’s attention. The Swedish blond reacted by carefully feeling around with her left foot, before placing it down and making the step. Slowly she worked her way towards the noise of Denise’s gagged sounds.

“Hmmppffff, hmmpppffff, hmmpppffff.” Denise kept on calling.

The little raised area in the stream was curved and Elsa was heading in a straight line for Denise, but that meant she was awfully close to the water. The stream was not deep here, less than a foot of water surrounded the little island, but it was fun to watch her discover that Elsa got close to the water.

“She might fall in; won’t that be bad for the hood?” I asked Mike, not wanting to damage the expensive leather hood Elsa was wearing.

“Don’t worry, not the first time it gets wet.”

Watching Elsa and Denise trying to get together was fun. Since they were not that far apart, it did not take too long and soon both women were close together. Now I understood why Mike had made me tape Elsa’s hands. If they had been free, they might have tried to get free. With their hands taped, that was not really an option.

“I suspect Denise knows where she is, she knows the grounds well. But for Elsa everything is new, and I suspect that is why Denise is doing the calling out.” Mike said softly.

I had to agree. But Denise showed that even when you think you know where you are, you can still go wrong, as she slowly headed into the water, but she was heading away from the barn. She probably based her direction on the direction she had heard our voices last, but Mike had deliberately called out the instructions to get to the barn from the other side of the stream.

“Hmmppfff.”

“Hmpf.”

“Hmmppfff.”

“Hmpf.”

It was fun to watch. Denise would make a few steps and call out for Elsa, who would give a short reply and would then try to follow Denise. The progress was slow, but it was fun to watch. We stayed close to make sure both women were safe. And I suspected both prisoners knew we would not be far away.

“They are heading for the mud.” Mike said, pointing to where the women were going.

Elsa came into the mud before Denise did, as she had a slightly different route. It suddenly became a little harder to walk, as the mud sucked. It was clear to see that once her left foot went into the mud, Elsa tried to correct her losing her balance, but it was too late, and her leg sunk in the mud. The natural reaction of a person to stabilize themselves is to put the other foot close to the one in trouble, and for Elsa that meant she moved her right foot, but that one also found some mud and now she was up to mid-way her lower legs in the mud.

“Hmmppfff.” She cried out.

Denise reacted by moving towards her, which meant she also entered the muddy area and soon both women were struggling against the mud. To get out of the mud, Elsa tried to pull one leg free, but that meant her other leg carried her weight and it sunk a little more. During her struggles she lost her balance and she had to sit down, which meant more parts of her body got covered in mud.

“Hmmppfff?” Denise asked.

Even when they were both kind of stuck in the mud, there were no panicking sounds coming from either of the restrained women.

“This is even better than I imagined.” Mike said, enjoying the view.

“Bound naked women in the mud. What else do you need?” I grinned.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good to see you havw returned to the (figurative) pen. These are not the kind of chapters I would want to miss. For Elsa, this predicament should be amazing, and I could not feel more happy for her. Denise and Mike are great, and it really is a fantastical coinincidence Elsa and Jack keep meeting these kinds of people. Keep it up!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] What a triumphant return. So great to have you back. This epic chapter was so well crafted. I really like the interplay between Jack and Else in this chapter. The unspoken trust between them is so touching to see.

Welcome back
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

“Bound naked women in the mud. What else do you need?” I grinned.
No, I think that's all I need... :lol:

Great to have you back [mention]slackywacky[/mention] - and another new predicament with new toys for Elsa!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Glad to see you are back and writing again! great continuation as always!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love this update. What's better than a bound and naked woman in the mud? Obviously multiple women bound naked in the mud. So can't wait for the next installment. Also hoping after they get washed up that Elsa gets tied to the front of that Shelby to dry off in the sun. Or tied to the front of it before they go through a car wash. Ha. Two birds, one stone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic