Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That was another epic episode Slacky. Each chapter better than the last. I like the way that everyone plays with Elsa but no one crosses a line. Really nicely balanced.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I honestly don’t think I could put it better myself wolfman,

It was as always entertaining, wickedly fun and of course inventive. Just what I’d expect from yourself slackywacky
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Update was truly fantastic again!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Great update Slack 😁 very hot (and cold I guess 😂)
Hello there!

Other Work
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Jack's luck does not seem to stop, but a shame he's got to leave soon. That will be a hard choice for Elsa where she wants to go.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

NWswitch1701 wrote: 3 years ago Longtime lurker, finally saying something. I love this story. I've been following it from the beginning, and it's only gotten more exciting. I've often wondered what life as a longhaul trucker would be like. If it's anything like this, sign me up!
Thanks for your comment. Being a lurker is fine, but you will get more out of this board when you put something in.
Not sure many truckers are driving around picking up Elsa's on their way. Or ending up in pool parties.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]wolfman[/mention] , [mention]tickletied84[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]RopingRingers[/mention] and [mention]Beaumains[/mention] , thank you for your kind words. Next chapter will come soon, first my other stories are getting updates.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I am certainly waiting with baited breath, and I hope you don’t mind but reading this last part put me in mind of an image from one of the photo sets I’m pleased to own, which I’ve added below for you to enjoy. I hope

B31D26C5-FDE7-4DA2-8FBD-A871D01EBB88.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago I am certainly waiting with baited breath, and I hope you don’t mind but reading this last part put me in mind of an image from one of the photo sets I’m pleased to own, which I’ve added below for you to enjoy. I hope
Next chapter is here... and photos from Sandra are always welcome.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It was 15 minutes later when Megan surfaced in the large pool.

“Damn, she is cute.” Was the first thing coming out of her mouth.

I presumed, but it was not a very hard guess, that she meant Elsa.

“Should you not pull her out?” I asked.

“Nope, I asked her if she was okay, she confirmed. I’ll leave her a little longer. Let’s see what she thinks after being down there alone for a while. There is enough air in the bottle for at least an hour.”

Seeing us sit on the edge of the pool, cozying up, Mandy still holding on to my arm and leaning into me, made her grin.

“Look at the old couple sitting on the edge…” She left the end of the sentence trail off, while getting out of the pool.

“I am not old.” Mandy replied, sounding annoyed.

“Yes mom.” Megan joked.

“Watch it you, or I’ll…”

“You will do what?” Megan kept teasing.

“I’ll tie you up.” Mandy said after a moment.

“Oooohhhhhhh, kinky.”

Mandy got up and looked around for the bag she had brought in, she had forgotten she had left it in the livingroom, but she saw it on the table. Bringing it back to the pool area, she had grabbed my handcuffs that were in the bag.

“Oh no, handcuffs, I am so afraid.” Megan teased Mandy. “Maybe I should get mine too.”

Mandy stopped for a moment and looked at Megan.

“You have handcuffs?”

“Duh, comes in handy occasionally.” She said matter of fact.

I grinned. The noise of that grin pulled Mandy back to reality and she chased after Megan. Not wanting to leave my bound prisoner in the pool alone, safety was important to me, I stayed where I was and monitored the bubbles rising from where Elsa was lying on the bottom of the pool. Megan had moved her on her belly, but she was still hogtied. I wondered if I should dive in, but I figured if the stream of bubbles was steady, she was at least still breathing. It is hard to determine if you are doing okay if you are not the one lying on the bottom of a pool, tightly hogtied.

“Get off me.”

A scream came from the garden. I could not see, due to the darkness in the garden and the bright lights around the pool, what was going on, so I watched Elsa instead. I could see her wriggle occasionally and flexing her fingers and I was about to jump in and go check on her when Mandy and Megan returned from the garden.

“Get some rope.” Mandy told me.

She was holding on to Megan, who was smiling. Megan’s hands were locked behind her back in the cuffs and Mandy used them as leverage for Megan to behave, by pulling her cuffed hands up, forcing the young woman to bend forward whenever she resisted a little.

“Nice trick.” I said, while getting up and walking to the table in the livingroom.

Grabbing the bag, I walked over to both women.

“Don’t resist.” Mandy told Megan, pulling her cuffed wrists a little higher.

“Okay, okay, I won’t.” Megan replied.

Megan’s large expressive eyes watched everything I did, while I tied her legs at her ankles, wrapping the red rope snug 8 times around her shapely legs at her ankles, before cinching it and tying a knot. The same happened to just above her knees, the rope was wrapped 6 times, cinched, and knotted.

“Make sure you tie her well.” Mandy said.

I nodded. The next rope, one of the ones Elsa had bought, went around Megan’s elbows. Mandy helped by pushing Megan’s elbows together, allowing me to wrap the rope around it 6 times just above her elbows, crushing them together. The rope got cinched and knotted.

“Does it have to be that tight?” Megan complained.

“This is not tight.” Mandy said. “Wait till I tie you up.”

“Promises, promises.” Megan teased, which resulted in getting her bare butt slapped by Mandy.

“Auw.”

“Don’t forget who is in control here.” She said, grabbing a handful of the red heads short hair.

“Okay, okay, loosen up. Geez.” Megan said, grinning.

In the meantime, I had checked the airflow coming from Elsa, which still showed bubbles steadily rising whenever she exhaled. She must be wondering what was going on, lying at the bottom of the pool with no way out and no one around.

“Present for you.” I said, while I tied a rope around her waist, wrapping it several times, before tying a knot in the middle at the front.

Pulling the crotch rope nice and snug between her legs, so it was centered right on top of her clitoris, made her jump a little. I looped it at the back of the rope around her waist and back through her crotch to the front, as I was not going to leave a knot at the back, where her fingers might get hold of it.

“You reward her already?” Mandy asked, seeing how tight I pulled the crotch rope.

“You want one too?” I asked in return.

Mandy laughed.

“Wrists?” I asked, grabbing another piece of rope, and watching Elsa.

“You behave, or you will regret it.” She told Megan when she unlocked the handcuffs.

Whether the thread carried any weight or not, Megan stood still while I tied her wrists together behind her back. I looped the rope around both wrists 8 times, before cinching it. After tying a knot, I wrapped the rest of the rope around the waist rope and her wrists, allowing her a little control over how tight the crotch rope really was.

“See, you are rewarding her.” Mandy complained good natured.

“I don’t mind.” Megan added, grinning.

Her freckled face showed a big smile, while she tugged on her wrist ropes.

“Now throw her in the water.” Mandy said to me.

“What? No, please.” Megan reacted.

She tried to hop away from Mandy, but I only had to do two steps before I could grab this little helpless bundle, pick her up and throw her in the pool. With a splash Megan disappeared for a moment under water. I had thrown her in the shallow end, so it was just a matter of time before she found her footing and was standing up.

“That was fun”.

Both Mandy and I grinned.

“Can you put me next to Elsa?” Megan asked.

Mandy looked at me, shrugged and walked to the stairs to enter the pool, grabbing more rope, the second nose clip and weight belt. Megan hopped/floated to the steps and waited for Mandy. It did not take long to hogtie Megan, her feet almost touching her hands, and putting the belt around her waist. Since we had used less rope than Megan had on Elsa, it was easier to place the belt around her body, just above the waist rope I had tied on her.

“Ready?” Mandy asked after placing the nose clip on Megan’s nose.

“Yes.” She said in that weird tone you get when you talk with your nose closed.

Mandy picked her up and slowly dragged her to the deeper end of the pool, dunking the helpless woman a few times.

“He, cut it out.” Megan said, but she was grinning.

“Okay.” Mandy said, letting go of the hogtie rope.

The weight belt pulled Megan down to the bottom of the pool. She was still a few feet away from Elsa, who was facing away from her. She must have heard the splashing, as she was trying to look behind her, but it was not very easy while hogtied. Mandy grabbed the second regulator and tried to breath from it, but she didn’t do it correctly and no air came out. A look of panic came over her face, but I had been watching and jumped in to assist her. I opened the valve, before allowing first Mandy and then Megan to breath. While Mandy went to the surface, I took the regulator out of Megan’s mouth and used it myself again to breath, not having to surface.

“Okay?” I signaled to Megan and she nodded.

Lifting her bound body was easy underwater. She did not weigh much out of the water, but now it was even easier to carry her. Placing her in front of Elsa, the girls facing each other, I gave Megan the regulator. Elsa could finally see what we had done.

“Okay?” I signaled Elsa and after a few seconds I did get a nod.

I figured she probably had enough. I took a last look at the air bottle, it still showed 30 minutes of air, before I surfaced. The water was only half a foot deeper than my height, but it meant I could not stand and have my head above water.

“Are they okay?” Mandy asked, sitting on the edge of the pool.

“Yeah, although I think Elsa would want to get out soon.”

“Real soon, or can it wait a little?” She said, holding one of the unpacked condoms in her hand.

“I bet she can wait.” I said, as I pulled myself out of the pool.

“Good.”

Mandy got up and walked over to one of the lounge chairs, standing just outside of the covered pool area. She put it flat, before she laid down on her back, put the condom between her breasts and lifted her hands above her head. The clicks I heard indicated she had cuffed her hands to the top of the chair.

“Come on, big boy, I am waiting.” She said sensually.

My body was betraying me if I had said that I was not interested, as my dick was ready for another round. I climbed on top of her, my hands roaming over the curves of her body, from her hips to her breasts, I used my mouth to grab the condom from between her tits. Her nipples were hard and great to play with. I took a moment to put the condom on, before returning my attention to the blond underneath me. Sucking on her tits made Mandy moan. My hand slid between her opened legs and I could feel moisture, so I new she was getting ready. Slowly I inserted myself and started to pump, first slow but steadily increasing the thrust and speed. Her breathing changed and a moan escaped her lips. She worked her hips to get even more feel out of my manhood inside of her. I could feel that I was getting close to reaching that high, but I was not sure Mandy was there yet, so I tried to hold on, but the movement of her hips did nothing to help me and I couldn’t stop anymore. I came hard, a low moan escaping my lips, my breathing fast.

“Nice job, baby.” Mandy whispered in my ear when I was recovering on top of her.

She kept wriggling her hips and I kept pushing my shrinking manhood, but it was too late, I was spent. I had to pull out and I immediately felt bad because that was not what I wanted.

“This was my reward for you.” Mandy said, seeing my expression. “Glad you liked it.”

I had to grin. Even though it was not what I had set out to do. We cuddled, until I remembered we still had two women trapped under water. After discarding the condom, I walked over the side of the pool, the next moment I was in the water, heading for Elsa and Megan, who had lost the regulator and was desperately holding her breath. It must have only just happened, but the look of panic on both women’s faces was hard to miss. The regulator itself was only a few inches in front of Megan, but hogtied as she was, she had not enough resistance on the bottom of the pool to close the gap. Quickly I took a breath from the regulator before giving Megan the mouthpiece. Both Elsa and Megan looked relieved. I figured I might as well get them out of the water, so I indicated to Elsa to take a deep breath and after she did, I took the regulator out of her mouth and dragged her to the stairs at the shallow end.

“You okay?” I asked when I put her on the floor next to the pool.

“Yes. Go get Megan.”

I nodded, but before heading back into the pool, I removed the weight belt from Elsa and placed it around my waist. The weights were a little light for me, but all they needed to do was give me an easier time underwater. Before getting her out of the pool, I was going to have some fun with her. Removing the nose clip that Elsa had used and placing it on my own nose was the last thing I had to do.

“I’ll be back soon.” I told Elsa, before walking back into the pool.

At least this time I did not have to fight so hard to stay at the bottom of the pool, and I swam over to Megan and the second regulator. After putting the regulator in my mouth and feeling and seeing the bubbles rise, I focused my attention on Megan. Her big eyes were smiling and looking at me. She fought her bonds, probably just to show that she was helpless. I lifted her up to just below the surface and let go of her. The weight of the belt around her waist made her sink again, but it was fun to see her reaction. I took the belt of her and let go of her and her body slowly floated to the surface. Her nipples stood out proud and I pinched them. It must have surprised her as she screamed, and the regulator fell out of her mouth. Now she was floating, still just below the surface without an air supply. I took a deep breath, pulled the regulator out of my mouth, and kissed the helpless woman, pushing air into the mouth. We repeated this several times. I teased her a little by withholding her air a little longer, until I could see that she was getting desperately before I provided her with some more air. Finally, I gave the regulator back. After one last deep breath, I also carried Megan to the steps and out of the pool.

“Oh, fuck. I want to do that again.” She said, breathing heavily.

“Do what?” I asked.

“That was the best orgasm ever.” Megan told me.

“What?” I asked, surprised as I had not noticed that she came.

“When you were keeping the air supply away from me. After the third time I came.”

I had been focusing on her eyes that I complete missed it.

“You slut.” I said with a grin.

“What did she do?” Mandy asked from 20 feet away, still lying cuffed on the lounge chair.

Megan give a short recap.

“Oh damn. That sounds dangerous.”

“It is, but I was keeping an eye on her.” I said.

“But incredible hot.” Megan added. “I will have to do that again someday.”

“Wow, all this has made me hungry.” I said.

“Look in the fridge/freezer next to the bar. There should be food in there.” Megan said.

Both Elsa and Megan watched me walk to the bar and the fridge. It was well stocked.

“Anybody up for some food?”
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another fantastic and inventive update, they just keep coming and long may that last
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was one long chapter Slacky! Thanks!

Only I doubt how much of "safety first" Jack was still applying, but it worked out in the end. There just has to be some twist of little error in such chapters to make them interesting, and when playing underwater, it quickly become life-threatening situations. I hope Jack is more careful the next time and won't get distracted by one of his beautiful women.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“This is good.” Elsa said, munching away on a third burger.

“You ate just a few hours ago.” Mandy said, looking at Elsa eating.

“My body burns through a lot. Takes effort to look this good.” Elsa replied, a wide grin on her face.

“That’s your excuse and you are sticking to it?” Megan asked.

Elsa nodded. I had to agree, Elsa’s body looked trimmed. She wasn’t skinny, just a very healthy young woman. A very naked young woman now; actually, none of the girls wore any clothing. It was funny to see that Elsa was completely fine with walking around nude as if it was the most common thing to do. It just showed the differences between Europe and North America with regards to our bodies. Not that Mandy and Megan were hiding their bodies, but I had put my shorts back on as it felt weird walking around naked. Mandy and Megan watched Elsa finish the burger. Nobody was tied up anymore. The ropes might have been gone; the rope marks were clearly visible. It would probably take a few hours before they would disappear, and I would not be surprised if some, if not all of them, would be tied up later.

“What time is the race?” Elsa asked, after finishing the burger.

“2 PM.” Megan replied. “Still enough time, it is only 2 AM.”

“Are you leaving after the race or staying another night?” Mandy asked me.

I had not thought about it yet. Last time I checked my phone, I did not have another load scheduled. I reminded myself to call my broker to see if something was available.

“Depends on the fact if I can find a freight.”

“My dad will have something for you. I will ask him in the morning. I am not calling him at this time of the night.” Mandy said.

“Sounds good to me. But if we’re staying another night, it might not get as wild as this one is. My body can’t keep up with three women.”

“What you mean three?” Elsa asked, a smile on her face. “We have not had sex yet.”

Megan was sipping her drink when Elsa said that and she almost spit it out when she had to laugh, hearing Elsa’s statement.

“Maybe, that does not mean you were not involved.” I grinned.

The women had chatted about their experiences being hogtied under water after I released Mandy from the lounge chair. She had untied both Megan and Elsa, although getting the wet knots undone on Elsa’s and Megan’s bonds had not been easy. It was clear that Elsa was happy not to be at the bottom of the pool anymore.

“That was scary as hell. I had no ideas what was going on around me. All I could hear were the bubbles of air coming out of the regulator and I did not dare to move in case I would lose my oxygen supply. When I saw Megan lose her regulator, I panicked, but my bonds prevented me from doing anything. It was a good thing you kept an eye on us.” Elsa said.

I glanced at Mandy, she looked back, but said nothing, knowing quite well that we were not watching the bound women in the pool at that moment.

“When jack played with me, preventing me from breathing, that was exciting.” Megan added. “I was helpless and had to completely rely on him for oxygen. That was one of the best orgasms ever.”

Mandy grinned. I didn’t say anything and focused on cleaning up the BBQ, not wanting to break up the discussion.

“When Megan left me at the bottom, I had to trust you guys and hope nothing would happen. It is funny that in the few days that I am in this country, I have done more things I never thought I would do than in the last few years in Sweden.” Elsa said, sipping a drink.

“You don’t look like the type that leads a sheltered life.” Mandy said.

“No, but I never been tied up in a truck, never been tied to a tree and left alone, never been tied on the bottom of a pool…” She let the end of the sentence hang in the air.

“Anything you want to do, tied up?” Megan asked. “Maybe we can help you?”

“I can come up with a few things.” Mandy said.

This started a whole new discussion on how they could tie up Elsa, who laughed at some of the weird ideas they came up with.

“That last one sounds fun.” Elsa said.

“What? The saran wraps one? Yeah, that is fun. Done that.” Megan replied, which resulted in another surprised look from Mandy.

It was funny to see how Megan kept surprising Mandy with the things she had done.

“What? You never been wrapped up? Makes you sweat. Great weight loss program.” Megan grinned.

I was done with cleaning up the BBQ and rest, collecting the plates on the table we were sitting at and putting them in the dishwasher.

“He is well trained.” Megan said, seeing me doing the clean-up. “We have staff coming in to clean up, you know.”

“My mother taught me to clean up after myself.” I replied.

“Did she teach you to tie up women too?” Mandy asked.

“No, that was my dad’s doing. He owned a large collection of bondage magazines, some I still have, and after I found one as a boy, because he had not hidden it well enough, I got interested. Don’t think he ever tied somebody up for real. As a kid, for me, it was all cowboys and Indians stuff, later when I was in high school and college the focus turned away from playing the game and more to bondage itself. I experimented with a few female friends.”

“Have you been tied up?” Elsa asked, a question she had asked before.

“Yes, but I prefer to do the tying. I had a girlfriend who enjoyed mixing things up. I think I was not willing enough, as she dumped me after only 2 months.”

“She does not know what she is missing.” Megan grinned.

“Common you guys. I normally do not have a very active sex life. Ever since Elsa showed up, it has been different. And don’t get me wrong, I am not saying I am not enjoying myself; it is just not my normal way of live. I don’t tend to end up in multimillion-dollar houses with three gorgeous women.”

“What? This little place? It’s nothing.” Megan said.

“Compared to my trailer in Nevada and Mandy’s place, this is luxury.” I replied.

“My dad made some good investments, including some stuff with the racetrack, and made good money. I was not born into money, but I can’t say I regret having it.” Megan answered.

With most of the food gone but with enough alcohol around to keep everybody happy, although I was not drinking anymore, we sat around the table and just talked, until Elsa indicated she needed some sleep.

“Are we heading back to Mandy’s place or are we sleeping here?” She asked.

“We have enough bedrooms.” Megan said.

“I don’t have my things here.” Mandy said. “Let’s head back to my place.”

Elsa stood up and walked away from the table, heading for the bathroom. I looked at Megan.

“Okay, if you don’t want to be here, fine with me.” Megan said, looking a little disappointed.

“You can come to my place too and we’ll go to the track together tomorrow.”

Megan considered this for a moment.

“So, you want me to leave this luxurious place with a pool and stocked bar, separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, and go to your dump?” She said, teasing Mandy.

“Yes.” Mandy said, not falling for it.

“I suspect you also want me to drive in your little Toyota?” Megan countered.

“You can’t drive, you had too much to drink. Jack is the only one who can drive, as he only had 2 drinks over the course of the evening.”

“True, but you could stay here and go home later.”

I figured I had to be the one making the decision. As I had not drunk enough to not be allowed to drive, and most of my stuff was at my truck, I figured heading back to Mandy’s place was the easiest for most of us.

“My vote goes to Mandy’s place.” I told the two women.

“Okay, fine with me.” Megan said. “I don’t really care were we sleep.”

“No, me neither.” Elsa said when she came back from the washrooms. “But I know how you will sleep.”

“What?” Megan asked.

As she was sitting with her back to Elsa, she had not seen that Elsa had picked up a rope and walked up behind the redhead.

“Time to get tied again.” Elsa said, grabbing Megan’s hands and bringing them together behind her back.

For a moment Megan resisted, but then relented and allowed Elsa to tie her wrists behind her back. The rope got wrapped snug about 5 times around her wrists before Elsa cinched it. The knot was out of reach of Megan’s fingers.

“I figured that for a change, I would not be the one tied up.” Elsa said, walking up to Mandy with another rope.

Mandy just got up and turned around, letting her hands being tied behind her back too, like Megan.

“That is a little tight.” She said, but Elsa just ignored her.

“Good thing the car is parked in the garage.” I said.

“Nah, nobody can see the drive, unless they are looking on purpose.” Megan added. “But having them in the garage makes it easier. Just hope nobody is around at Mandy’s place, it is a little more open with the yard and all the trucks being out there.”

“Where’s your sense of adventure now?” Mandy asked, laughing.

She knew what Megan meant, the front door of her place was visible from the yard where the truckers parked their trucks and business went on 24/7, but she was not going to worry about it.

“Do you need some stuff, Megan? I asked.

Megan nodded.

“You will have to help me, I’m a little tied up for the moment.”

Elsa followed Mandy into the house, while I got our own stuff together. Clothes, ropes, cuffs, I packed it all up. The keys for the Toyota were in it, so I did not have to look for them. When Megan and Elsa arrived a little later carrying a bag, Megan was still nude, but Elsa was wearing a white t-shirt that was so short it barely covered her boobs and black tights. Megan smiled when she saw me stare at the Swedish blond.

“Told you he would like that.” Megan said to Elsa, giving her a wink.

“Ready?” I asked, diverting the attention from me to our trip.

“Clothes?” Mandy asked.

“What you need those for?” Elsa asked.

All Mandy did was sigh and walk to the door that lead to the garage. Megan followed.

“Do I need to lock up?” I asked, closing doors behind me.

“Just activate the alarm when we’re ready to leave. You have a minute to leave the garage before the door closes and the alarm turns on. No code needed to activate.” Megan replied.

We walked to the little white car in the garage.

“We could take the Mustang.” Megan suggested, but she was ignored.

I got an idea and opened the trunk with the key. It was mostly empty.

“Get in.” I told Megan and Mandy.

“What?” Mandy asked, looking at me.

Elsa stepped up, grabbed Mandy by the arm and walked her to the rear of the car.

“You heard him, get in the trunk.”

Carefully and being helped by Elsa, Mandy got in the trunk.

“You really want to do this?” Mandy asked.

“Yes, we do.” Elsa said, walking up to Megan.

Megan walked up to the trunk and, again with help from Elsa, got into the trunk too. It was not a very large trunk and with too women in it, it got full, but Elsa managed to close the trunk without hurting them.

“Great idea.” She said to me, heading to the passenger side of the car.

The voices of both Megan and Mandy could be heard. It sounded more they were arguing about something than that they were complaining about the treatment, so I opened the trunk again.

“What’s up ladies?” I asked.

“Her foot was pushing my tits.” Mandy said.

“Your ass was in my way.” Megan countered.

“Do I have to restrain you two a little more? A gag maybe?” I asked.

Both women shook their heads.

“So be quiet.” I replied and closed the trunk again.

This time it stayed quiet in the trunk. I walked over to the control panel on the wall, opened the garage door, activated the alarm, and got in the car with Elsa. It took only 20 seconds to get outside. I waited for the garage door to close, before shifting the car in gear and heading to Mandy’s place.

“You look hot.” I said, occasionally glimpsing at Elsa while navigating the little traffic there was.

“Thank you. Megan is a little smaller than me, but the tights stretch. Although I wonder if this was really the only t-shirt that would fit me.” Elsa said.

We could hear a laugh coming from the trunk of the car.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I absolutely love the back and forth between all the characters in this chapter. I am also really liking the whole out of his depth stud act from Jack.

Another wonderful chapter. Thank you for posting.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good to see this story continue.
But if we’re staying another night, it might not get as wild as this one is.
Why do I doubt this statement?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed the conversations very much, and Elsa doing the tying this time :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Elsa doing the tying this time :)
She might not be done yet ;)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I hope you would say that :)
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Great update, very well written as always!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
bluezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluezy »

I stumbled on this board, all I can say is that this is a thrilling story. Thank you for writing it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bluezy wrote: 3 years ago I stumbled on this board, all I can say is that this is a thrilling story. Thank you for writing it.
Thank you for reading my ramblings. Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy the other stories on the board too.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

“That was actually fun.” Elsa said, while we were heading over to Mandy’s place.

“What was?” I asked.

Traffic was light this early in the morning, the moon was standing high in the sky, making everything seem a little brighter. We had the windows open; the car did not have airco, which made me wonder who would drive a car without air-conditioning in Florida. At least the radio worked.

“Playing the boss. When we put the girls in the trunk.”

I grinned.

“You are telling me that you suddenly developed the urge to dominate these women?”

“No, not like that. It felt good to be in control. I don’t want to dominate them. It felt like…”

My brain already went into overdrive, not listening to half the sentence Elsa was saying. A picture of a blond Swedish woman dressed in skintight black latex came into my mind. It created a stirring down under, as it was a hot image my brain produced.

“Did you hear me?” Elsa asked, looking at me, bringing me back to earth and the task at hand.

“Euh, what?” I said.

“You did not get any of what I said, right? I bet you imagined me in some sexy black shiny dress, showing off my blond hair and boobs.”
I kept quiet, turning red a little. It was a good thing it was dark, which made it harder to see, but I felt like I was a glowing lighthouse.

“I knew it.” Elsa laughed.

“Sorry.”

It was all I could say. Elsa grinned, moved close and kissed me on the cheek.

“You are funny.” She said.

“Thank you for sticking around.” I said in return, glad that this woman was still in my life.

I was not very good with relationships with women, mostly because I was never around long enough. Being on the road made it hard for something steady and I was always on the move. I might meet somebody in a bar or such, but I had never time to develop a relation, as I needed to deliver my cargo to its destination. Having Elsa around for several days was the longest I had been in somebody’s company for a long time.

“What are we going to do with these two in the back?” Elsa asked.

I had not really given it any thought, most of the plans lately seem to develop out of situations by themselves.

“No idea yet. Maybe we just leave them in the trunk.”

“Oh no you don’t.” Came a voice from the trunk of the car.

A moment later the trunk of the car opened, somebody must have pulled the safety handle on the inside. We were almost at the trucking yard, so I figured I might as well drive on. Suddenly a police car came up behind us. For a moment I had flashbacks to the incident on our way to Daytona.

“Not again.” Elsa said, sitting up, while I pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the radio.

The trunk settled almost in a closed position. We waited in silence for the officer to approach us.

“Good evening. My name is Officer Burton. I am stopping you because you are driving with your trunk open. Can I see your insurance and license please?”

I handed my license over.

“This is not my car, so I will have to look for the insurance paperwork.” I told him.

“Jeff, is that you?” A voice asked from the trunk of the Toyota.

The officer took a moment to comprehend what just happened.

“Do you have somebody in there?”

He walked to the back of the Toyota and lifted the trunk lid, but when he saw the two naked women, he lowered it again, although he did not close it completely

“Sorry about that. What is going on here?” He asked.

Megan grinned before answering.

“Just a little game. If you let us go, I will tell you all about it when we go on a date again.” She said.

Obviously, there was some history between Megan and the officer.

“Where are you heading to?” He asked me.

I pointed ahead, where the entrance to the trucking yard was.

“They opened the trunk from the inside, but I figured since I was close to the yard, I leave it open.”

He nodded.

“Megan, maybe don’t do this again, okay?” He told the tied-up woman in trunk, lifting the trunk lid only slightly.

“I know, Jeff. Thank you.”

Much to Megan’s surprise, he closed the trunk, before walking back to me, handing me my driver license back.

“Same here, don’t do this, it is illegal and next time it might not be somebody Megan knows.”

“But I know all of you.” Came a voice from the trunk again.

Jeff raised his eyes and sighed, before saying goodbye and heading back to his cruiser. I had to grin, and Elsa was still trying to comprehend what happened.

“Who knew.” She said, laughing, while I started the car and drove the last bit to the yard, parking the car next to the trucks in front of Mandy’s place.

“Now what?” Elsa asked.

“We need a key. Mandy, where is the key?”

It was simpler than I thought, she had put the key to her home in the glove box of the Toyota. Before getting out, I collected our things. While I walked to the door, Elsa opened the trunk, looking at the two women. It was obviously that things had changed, as Megan was no longer tied, her hands free. Mandy still had her hands tied behind her back.

“Did she untie you?” Elsa asked the red head.

Megan grinned.

“She could reach my hands.”

“But when I asked her to untie me, she refused.” Mandy added.

“Well, maybe we should rectify that.” Elsa said, grabbing the rope that was lying around. “Put your hands behind your back again.”

“Look at our little boss lady taking charge.” Megan joked, but held her hands behind her back again.

Elsa wrapped the rope around the crossed wrists, tying it probably tighter than before, as Megan complained a little.

“Did I say you can talk?” Elsa said, pulling the last knot extra tight.

“No, mistress.” Megan said, although it did not sound like she was serious about what she said.

Elsa slapped the young woman on her bare bottom.

“That was for mocking me.” She told Megan, who was still grinning.

Carefully, she helped Megan out of the trunk and into the house. Nobody was around, although we complete forgot that the yard had video surveillance. A few minutes later Elsa came out of the house again and helped Mandy out of the trunk. She was eager to get inside. Elsa closed the trunk, while Mandy by herself walked to the house. Closing the doors behind her, Elsa walked into the livingroom area. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, while Megan and Mandy sat down on the couch.

“Now what?” Mandy asked.

“Not sure yet, I am kind of expecting somebody to knock on the door, that seemed to happen a lot around here.” I replied, after taking a sip from the cold beer.

“You guys wanted to come here.” Megan said. “We could have stayed at my place.”

“Maybe you should gag her. She is starting to be annoying. Repeating herself constantly.” Mandy giggled.

“Maybe you should get fucked.” Megan replied, sticking out her tongue at Mandy.

“Maybe I let ‘Jeff’ do it.” Mandy countered.

“He has handcuffs, so you should feel fine when he does you.” Megan replied.

Both women laughed, showing that whatever they were saying was not meant to hurt anybody.

“It is late, we do have a race coming up later today. How about we go to bed?” Elsa said.

“Ooh, our little dominator is tired.” Megan grinned again, teasing Elsa now.

Megan had probably drunk the most of all of us, but she seemed to handle it well, although it made her a little gigglier. I did not say anything, I figured Elsa was wise enough to deal with her, but I did grab a rope from the bag and held it out to Elsa.

“Good idea.” She said, grabbing the rope.

Megan got up and ran around the couch, keeping a distance between her and Elsa.

“Come here you.” Elsa said.

“Come and get me.” Megan replied, keeping furniture between herself and Elsa.

They were like children running around, trying not to get caught. Megan made a dash for the kitchen but slipped and fell onto the floor. Luckily, she did not hurt herself, her hands were still tied behind her back, but the fall did allow Elsa to catch her.

“Behave.” Elsa said, sitting on Megan’s lower back, facing Megan’s feet.

It was obvious Elsa had practiced, as she skillfully tied Megan’s ankles together, cinching the rope after 6 wraps around both ankles.

“That should stop you from running away.” Elsa said, standing up.

Megan immediately started to crawl backwards away from Elsa. I noticed that Mandy had settled on the couch. With her wrists and ankles tied, Megan was not very fast, but she tried and got to the dining table before Elsa stepped up to her and slapped her bare butt again.

“I told you to behave. Now you will get punished. Jack, I need some more rope.”

After handing her the bag with the ropes and other stuff we had used, Elsa quickly turned the simple wrist and ankle bondage in a much more stringent position. First, she tied Megan’s elbows.

“Hold on, that is tight.” Megan complained when her elbows were pulled together.

All that Elsa did was grab the ballgag from the bag and shoved it in Megan’s mouth, pulling the straps tight. It was obvious that ball was not going anywhere, and Megan could only grunt. After cinching the wraps around the young woman’s elbows, Elsa started on her victim’s knees. Elsa turned Megan into a little ball, wrapping the rope from the knees around her neck and upper body. Even this rope was cinched, making it all nice and tight. I was impressed by the rope work.

“You learned quickly.” I stated, looking at how Elsa connected Megan’s wrists to her ankles, pulling the rope tight, finishing the ball tie.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Megan said in her gag.

I was not sure she commented on how well she was tied by Megan or that she was complaining. Elsa ignored her. Megan was put on her left side and left alone. Elsa picked up the bag with ropes and placed it on the table again.

“I think somebody was also tired.” Elsa said, looking at Mandy.

I had been watching Megan try to escape from the tight ropes, which was not working, and had not paid attention to Mandy. When Elsa mentioned her, I looked over and saw Mandy asleep on the couch, her hands still tied behind her back.

“I’ll grab a blanket.” I told Elsa.

A few minutes later, Mandy was covered up and I turned my attention to Elsa. I grabbed a rope from the bag and walked up to her, while she was watching Megan.

“Time to go to bed.” I said, grabbing Elsa’s hands.

She resisted a little but gave in and let me tie her hands behind her back.

“Varför blir jag inte förvånad över dessa händelser?” She said.

“What? Talking Swedish again?”

Elsa just grinned but did not tell me what she had said. With her hands tied, I brought her to the bedroom we had used the previous night.

“Can I undress, or do I sleep like this? Plus, I need to go to the bathroom.”

I pushed her down on the bed and tied her ankles together.

“I assume that is a no.” She sighed, while I tightened the last knot.

I left her on the bed and headed back to the kitchen, where Megan was still on the floor. She had moved a little, but tied in the ball tie, moving was hard.

“Time to go to sleep. I figured you would rather not spend the night on the floor, right?”

She looked up at me and nodded. I grinned and picked her up.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She screamed in the gag; afraid I was going to drop her.

Carrying her to the rear of the building, I brought her to Mandy’s bed and dumped her on it, covering the helpless woman with the blanket that was on the bed.

“Don’t go anywhere.” I told her, before walking out, turning off the light and closing the door, leaving her helpless on the bed.

I walked back into the bedroom Elsa and I used and found it deserted. Noises from the bathroom guided me to where Elsa had disappeared to. Her desire to use the bathroom must have been high enough to make it bound at ankles and wrists across the hallway.

“Need any help?” I asked from outside the bathroom door.

“No, I am almost done.”

A few minutes later, I patiently waited next to the bathroom door, the door opened, and Elsa hopped out. The tights she had been wearing were hanging halfway down her legs.

“Need a hand with those?” I asked.

“Yes please. I could not get them up again.”

I smiled and instead of pulling the tights up, I picked Elsa up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. Dropping her on the bed, I grabbed my knife and cut away the tights. The t-shirt followed and Elsa was naked again.

“Hello? Jack?” Elsa said after a few minutes.

I had been staring at her breasts, completely forgetting what I was doing until Elsa spoke.

“Oh, sorry.”

“You are such a kid at times.” She grinned, aware of the effect she had on me.

“Go to sleep. I’ll close up.”

“What? You tie me up and then nothing? Geez, party pooper.”

I grinned, as I remember who was talking about going to sleep a little earlier.

“Good night.” I said and left the room.

When I returned in the room after checking the doors and windows and a quick check in on both Mandy and Megan, who were both asleep, Elsa was also asleep.

“Good night all.” I said kinda to myself, getting into the bed on the other side of Elsa. It did not take long before I was asleep too.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love this story. The will they, won't they between Jack and Elsa is so engaging. The bondage is great too. Nice to get a bit of Elsa in charge for a change.

BlackWidow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackWidow »

I really enjoyed reading this story. The story telling was great and the content was catchy, interesting, and kept me wanting to continue reading!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent chapter. There’s something about Elsa taking control that makes me like her even more!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A picture of a blond Swedish woman dressed in skintight black latex came into my mind.
I doubt Jack is the only one who likes that image...

Also, I can now only imagine Megan using her police friends to prank Elsa and Jack. That could turn out to be an interesting scene.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic