At Julie’s mercy (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

At Julie’s mercy (F/M)

Post by Bondageboi »

I have been chatting in Private with @JulieG for some time now. This is a story about the sort of things we chatted.

“How does that feel? Tight enough for you? You can’t move can you? All tied up, gagged, blindfolded. I can do any thing I want to you. And there’s nothing you can do about it. Nothing at all. All tied up.”

She giggles. A soft, sultry laugh that sends shivers down my spine. Her hands explore m6 body, tracing lines on my chest, down my abdomen, teasingly close to my groin. I feel the fabric of my boxers rub against my growing erection, but I can't move to relieve the pressure.

"That's it, just lie there and take it. You're all mine now," she whispers into my ear, nibbling on my lobe gently. Her fingers dig into my hips, holding me in place as she continues to explore. I feel a sting as she slaps my ass cheek, followed by the warmth of her breath on my skin.

"Oh, you like that?" she teases. "You're going to be very sorry later." Her touch becomes more possessive, more demanding. It's as if she's trying to mark me as hers, to brand me with her affection. I can feel the heat rising in my chest, the anticipation building in my groin.

Her lips brush against my ear again, sending a shiver down my spine. "I've been thinking about doing this for a while now," she whispers, her breath hot against my skin. "You know, tying you to the bed, gagging you, just taking my time with you." Her fingers move lower, tracing circles around the head of my cock through the fabric of my boxers.

I arch my hips involuntarily, craving the touch of her hand. "Oh, Gog, ooooeee," I groan into the gag, unable to stop myself from responding. She laughs softly, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"That's right, you're all mine now. You can't stop me from doing whatever I want. I could keep you all tied up here for hours on end, all day even, or several days. How would that be, all tied up for a few days. All mine.”

She pauses, letting her words sink in. I feel the heat in my groin grow even more intense as she continues to tease me, her fingers tracing slow circles around the tip of my cock, barely touching the sensitive skin. Her other hand moves up to caress my chest, tracing lazy patterns around my nipple, teasing it into a hard peak.

It started with her lying on top of me, then she pulled out a pair of hand cuffs. Then a second pair and that was my hands tied to the bars of her heavy brass bedstead. Next she got some rope and tied my ankles to the bottom corners of the bed. She let me keep my boxers on. She was in her black knickers, her boobs hanging free, her red hair covering them partly. Next came the ball gag, red like her hair. How did she hide how kinky she was for the first three months of our relationship ? The leather blindfold was last, comfy, fur lined and very very secure.

"There," she breathed, her body moving against mine as she straightened up. "Now you're all mine."

Her touch is featherlight, teasing and tormenting me at the same time. I arch my back, trying to get closer to her hands, but I'm tied down tight. She chuckles softly, her breath hot against my ear. "You're so wigglesome," she murmurs, tracing lazy circles around my navel with her fingertip.

The tickling moves up my sides, over my ribcage and up to my armpits. I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks, the laughter bubbling up inside me, but it's trapped by the ball gag in my mouth. "Mmph!" I manage to grunt into it, squirming helplessly beneath her touch.

She chuckles softly, the vibrations of her laughter sending shivers down my spine. "You're so cute when you try to talk around that," she says, her fingers dancing across my chest. "I bet you're even cuter when you can't talk at all."

Her hand finds the hem of my boxers, and with a slow, teasing motion she squeezes under my last line of protection. "Oh, you're hard for me," she whispers, running her fingertips over the prominent vein on the head of my cock. "I can see how much you want this."
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Do you know what? If i was offered the chance of a BIG win on the National Lottery, OR the chance to be helpless and tied to a bed by Julie, so she could do anything SHE wants to me, the lottery organisers would have to find somebody else to give their money to!

Hope she loves this!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very good story @Bondageboi; I hope you got @JulieG permission to post this!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really 🔥 Great story
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@Bondageboi oh you naughty boy sharing all out secrets, I’ll have to give you a good spanking for this.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 11 hours ago A very good story @Bondageboi; I hope you got @JulieG permission to post this!
Look at the post above. Think that answers your question!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic