BB Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (MM/F, F/f)R-18+ Final Part Up Now, COMPLETED STORY :)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Are you enjoying the story so far :)

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BB Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (MM/F, F/f)R-18+ Final Part Up Now, COMPLETED STORY :)

Post by RopingRingers »

GREAT BRITAIN, 1888. EAST LONDON

The room she stood in was large, lush and well furnished - with fine oak drawers, long tables and soft, velvet carpeting, bright violet and striking to the eye. There were also more foreboding items in sight - there was a rack, sets of chains hanging and looping through the air in various directions, enabling a wide variety of restraints and other things she couldnt quite make out, bathed in the darkness of the semi-black room.

It was cold - she guessed it was probably close to midnight - but this was no surprise, her master loved the dark. She was sure, even now, as she stood with her arms fixed firmly above her head - bound at the wrists with long rope leading up to one of the many beams of wood lining the roof specifically for this purpose and legs spread wide and chained to thick steel rings fixed to the floor, that her master was elsewhere, an opium pipe between his lips and a hard cock between his legs at the thought of her helpless and waiting.

Ran-Mau had been with Lau for many years. He told everyone she was his sister, but in reality, she was his soul mate. She had killed for him and would gladly die for him, and it brought her immense pleasure to serve him in this way too, satisfying his every want and need. As she stood, dressed in a skimpy Japanese style dress with sexy black negligee underneath, she felt herself moisten as she heard footsteps on the stone floor outside. Suddenly the thick wooden door burst open and Lau stepped in, dressed in his usual traditional blue Changstan. His eyes, usually held closed, were wide open and burning - drinking in every inch of her helpless body. As he entered he tended to the lanterns lining the walls, and the room was eventually bathed in a bright, flickering yellow glow. He strode past her and lit the fireplace behind her - not that she could see it, or even dared try, for if she craned her head to look she would be inviting punishment.

Suddenly she felt his hand strike her ass, and the shock sent her reeling forward as far as the ropes binding her would allow. He then ran a hand up her thigh slowly, approaching her ever-dampening pussy but stopping just short before bypassing and heading up her stomach, her ribs, before gently beginning to massage and squeeze her generously ample chest, pushing them together and marvelling at the sight. He never tired of Ran-Mou's sumptious tits, and she knew it. There wasnt an outfit she owned that didnt show off the curves and lines he ached for every waking moment. Well, that and his opium.
'Ahhhh, Ran-Mou,' he purred. 'Ive been waiting for this all day. It cant have been pleasant for you, waiting all these hours, bound in place. But i promise you, for your patience, tonight will be very in depth.'

As he spoke, he suddenly tore her dress right down the middle, and she gasped as she felt the fabric tear from her flesh. The cold air pressed against her skin and she felt her nipples hardening beneath the thin black silk of her brassiere. She was a quiet woman - she barely spoke 20 words in a day, but when Lao touched her, things changed. She still didnt SPEAK too much, but she made a lot of noise once Lau started touching her.

And true to form, she felt the girly gasp escape her full lips, still caked with blood red lipstick, as Lau's hand went down the front of her panties and started to massage her clit. He dipped his finger into her wet
centre, using her juices to slick his finger and make his finger glide more easily over her most sensitive rosebud. Her gasps became stronger and stronger, her legs beginning to buckle as Lao continued.

Then suddenly he stopped. As she paused, surprised by the sudden lack of stimulation, she felt Lau pull her panties taut, away from her skin. She looked down in time to see him pull a small, gleaming silver dagger from his pocket and quickly cut away her panties - revealing every detail of her dripping womanhood. He then stood quickly and cut away her brassiere, causing her tits to burst forth like a bursting dam, bobbing and swaying as the support was removed and gravity took hold. Her nipples were small and perky, a delicate shade of reddish-pink. Lau wasted no time in taking one between his teeth as his hand wrapped around her breast as he gently nibbled, before biting hard and smiling as the squeal rang out above him.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 17 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Had to edit a couple details, please let me know what you all think and if I should keep going :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

For reference, for those that haven't seen the show, here's a picture of the two lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

I personally think u should continue this 1, it not bad :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I appreciate that mate :) if anybody has any suggestions or something btw, go for it :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Good start! Makes my imagination run wild. Your ability to describe the room and characters is superb! Looking forward to more!

If I may suggest a scene where in Lao teases Ran-Mou (I hope I got it right :) ) with rope before binding her in a complicated tie. ;)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Good start! Makes my imagination run wild. Your ability to describe the room and characters is superb! Looking forward to more!

If I may suggest a scene where in Lao teases Ran-Mou (I hope I got it right :) ) with rope before binding her in a complicated tie. ;)
I did always get praise on my world building in English class haha lol I would try and write as a career but it doesn't seem to be the popular media it used to be 😭 I'll definitely have to keep this story goin' :) and yes you got it right I'm pretty sure lol I've never actually double checked the spelling lmao
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Good start! Makes my imagination run wild. Your ability to describe the room and characters is superb! Looking forward to more!

I did always get praise on my world building in English class haha lol I would try and write as a career but it doesn't seem to be the popular media it used to be 😭 I'll definitely have to keep this story goin' :) and yes you got it right I'm pretty sure lol I've never actually double checked the spelling lmao
Not to worry. We'll still need people who can turn their thoughts into words. That won't go out of style. Keep up the good work!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

After a few minutes, Lau finally raised his mouth away from her chest. He had spent the last few minutes alternating between her two breasts, nibbling, biting, flicking his tongue. He had a penchant for taking her nipples between his teeth on an angle that still allowed him to flick it with his tongue as he nibbled and bit, and it made her quiver whenever he did it. And judging by the cheeky smile she sometimes caught sight of, he knew it. But now was time to begin something different, Lau thought to himself. He began unbinding her, first her arms came free from the ropes leading roofward. She sighed as her aching limbs fell limply in front of her. Her hands were still bound tightly together. She flexed her fingers, felt the dull ache of her pressed tendons as she did so.

After Lau unlashed her ankles, Ran-Mao stood, silent and patient as always, curious what her master had in mind. He didn't often change positions this quickly, and she was unsure what to expect. He gripped her forearm, firmly but not painfully, and led her over to a smooth, polished mahogany table. The deep reddish-brown wood gleamed brightly in the flickering yellow light of the lanterns lining the walls, and as she stood before the table, Lau lifted her up and placed her on the table, seated, her creamy white legs hanging over the edge of the table, stopping a foot or so above the floor. Lau once again pulled out the gleaming silver dagger he had used earlier, and sliced off the ropes binding her hands. As the rope tore and the microfibres floated out into the cool air in a fine brown mist, Ran-Mao groaned and rubbed the red marks where the rope had rubbed her skin. Lau smiled.

He strode over to a series of polished iron hooks on the wood nearby, where multiple lengths of rough-looking hemp ropes hung from. He grabbed three, thinking to himself that that should be sufficient, for now. He returned to Ran-Mau's side, and gently rolled her onto her belly. The table was quite large, even lying flat on it surface, there was plenty of room to spread out. Not that she would be doing that for very long.
'Now, my beautiful Ran-Mao,' Lau said. 'I thoroughly regret this, but there is some pressing business I need to attend to shortly. It shouldn't take me long, an hour or so, however rather than leave you standing around waiting for me, I thought I'd give you the chance to lie down for a while. Would you like that?' He looked down at his plaything, and saw her look over her shoulder seductively at him, before smiling and nodding.

Lau took her wrists gently, before lashing them tightly together with the first length of rope. After securing her wrists, Lau continued the length of rope up to her elbows. He brought them tightly together, immediately accentuating her ample bosom. He smiled as he secured the ropes, before looping the rope around her body a few times, encircling her chest, before looping the rope around each individual breast, causing them to slightly redden. He decided not to tighten them too much, after all she would be like this a while, so he simply secured the end of the line, and cut the excess rope with his dagger. He looked down, there was about four feet left dangling from his hand.
'Well, that will come in handy in a minute,' he thought to himself, before dropping it unceremoniously to the floor and grabbing the second coil.

Lau moved around the table, coming to her feet. As he prepared to bind her ankles, he couldn't help but stare at her feet a few seconds. He never considered himself a 'foot man', or whatever the Westerners called it, but he did find Ran-Mau's feet absolutely stunning. Delicate, thin, reminding him of the daintiness of a bird. Even more incredible when she was in combat, how these tiny little things supported such a master of the art of death, my god. They captivated him. But after a few seconds, the spell broke and he resumed binding her ankles tightly, before running the rope up to her knees, quickly tightening the loops around those as well. He cut the rope, and leaned down to pick up the length he had discarded.

Lao ran the rope around the binding of her ankles, before running it up and around the wrist bindings, before pulling tightly. Her lithe body immediately tightened as she was pulled into a strict hogtie. He smiled as her heard the loud moan ring out as the ropes tightened and her body arched. But he wasn't done yet. He walked over to where he'd originally had her, where were they? Ah, Lao smiled as her spotted her panties crumpled on the floor. He grabbed them, strode back over, bending over to pick up the rest of the coil he'd used to bind her legs along the way, and then pinched her nose. As she opened her mouth to suck in air, he crammed the underwear into her mouth, before he began looping the rope around her head, securing the gag in place. After ten or so loops around, he tied the rope off to itself, and noticed he still had about a foot of rope hanging from the back of head. He smiled evilly to himself as he pulled her head back and secured the rope to her wrists. He stood back and admired his work.

Ran-Mao lay atop the polished wood, her long white legs secured tightly to her wrists. Her body was arched in such a way that her stomach and thighs were about all that touched the table's surface. Her breasts jutted out sexily and Lau couldn't resist reaching out and taking one of her nipples between his fingers. She moaned as he did so, her face angled awkwardly upwards, pulled tightly back by the cruel rope. But Lau had one final trick up his sleeve. He walked over to a nearby table, and pulled out two small silver items. He had had these commissioned specially, from a torturer he had made acquaintance of during his last, shall we say, task, from the young Earl Phantomhive. They were modified corkscrews, but these weren't for fingers.

Lau slipped them into his pocket, having a final thought. He grabbed a thin length of velvet satin and returned to his slave's side. He quickly looped the blindfold around her head, thoroughly obscuring her vision. Once he was certain she could see nothing, he pulled out the screws. He started massaging her nipples, feeling them harden between his fingertips. She moaned through her gag, quickly becoming a squeal as he tightened the metal jaws of the clamp. It was quite simple, a small metal bar with an adjustable screw press above. The press was covered with very tiny spikes, and as they tightened around Ran-Mao's delicate rose petals, she writhed and squirmed, crying out through the gag. But the clamps were quite secure, and Lau had no doubt they would still be attached upon his return. He turned on his heel, not saying a word, and he heard the quickening breathing of the girl as she heard the door creak open.
'Ill be back soon, my dear! Enjoy your lie-down!' Lau called over his shoulder, and as the thick door slammed shut, Ran-Mao felt a mixed sense of satisfaction and dread sweep through her body as she tried to move and realised just how tightly she had been trussed. She had better not struggle too much, she thought, lest she fall off the table.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

If anyone has any suggestions on what should happen to poor Ran-Mou when Lao returns, feel free to say so ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very nice installment! Looking forward to the next part!

Might I suggest a l-o-n-g and s-l-o-w teasing for the captive before she is allowed sexual release and freedom from the ropes? :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Very nice installment! Looking forward to the next part!

Might I suggest a l-o-n-g and s-l-o-w teasing for the captive before she is allowed sexual release and freedom from the ropes? :D
That's not a bad idea actually ;) I'll definitely try to work that in at some point :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

PART III

As the door swung shut behind Lau, Ran-Mou slumped (as well as she could anyway) forward, and resigned herself to the long wait until her master returned. But as she lay atop the table, the rough hemp cutting into her soft skin, she didnt know there was another set of eyes, red and glowing wih curiosity, watching her through the nearby window.

Sebastian Michaelis sat crouched on a rooftop opposite the building Lau ran all his nefarious enterprises from. He had dutifully completed all necessary tasks for his Lord, and while he didnt exactly have permission to be here, he had not been expressly forbidden from leaving the manor in his free time. And there was something about this, these strange games Lau and his servant played. He would never understand humans, after all how could any demon, but he often found himself captivated by them. The seemingly contradictory behaviours they excelled in engaging in. Humans would spend their entire lives trying to AVOID pain, but here was this, he supposed she could be considered beautiful, woman willingly allowing herself to be bound, restrained and tormented for the pleasure of another. And yet she seemed to enjoy it! The pain, the humiliation, the relinquishing of control, what was it about this she enjoyed? Hell, he could tell she was somewhat worried that if something were to go wrong, no one would be there to help her. It was obvious Lau didn't mention the sentry he leaves outside whenever he leaves her alone, watching through a peephole in the door, a sharp knife tucked into their belt to ensure she could be released within twenty seconds. Apparently Lau liked her to think she was alone.

Sebastian had no idea, or even why he cared, but working for the Earl did get tedious, and he was so hungry. Why shouldn't he at least indulge a few idle curiosities while he served? Until expressly forbidden from doing so, nothing posed an obstruction. And he was determined to work out what exactly drew these humans to these games, perhaps he could even try a game or two himself......... As the thought crossed his demonic mind, Sebastian felt....something. He blanched at himself. What was that? What was he feeling? He'd never felt it before, and that vexed him. A strange sensation in his vessel's nether regions. It couldn't be lust? That was preposterous, the only thing he lusted for was the taste of a human soul. And yet, as his eyes swivelled back, continuing to drink in the sight of Ran-Mou's creamy white skin and tightly bound breasts, he couldn't think of anything else it COULD be. He wanted to swoop into the room, landing lightly on the violet carpeting, he wanted to run his hands along the ropes that bound her in place, he wanted....... No. He shook the thoughts away. He had heard Lau say he would return in an hour, so he couldn't act, yet. But then, as long as he didn't alert her to his presence.......

Sebastian leapt off the roof, soaring across the thirty foot gap between the two buildings effortlessly, before landing, crouched and cat-like, on the soft carpeting of the room. He saw Ran-Mou's head twitch slightly as she tried to glance around as best she could. Perhaps she had heard the slight whump, perhaps it was that tingly feeling humans seemed to get sometimes when there were unwelcome eyes. Sebastian strode, silent as the night, before he stood before Ran-Mou. He reached out a hand, stopping an inch or two above her skin, marvelling at the indents in her skin where the ropes held her, strict and unforgiving, at the underwear peeking around the loops of rope around her mouth and head, the drool starting to materialize from underneath. Sebastian was surprised to find he was actually struggling to control himself, fighting the powerful urge to touch this helpless woman before him, to ravage her bound flesh. But patience was an important skill to have, and this was hardly his first night observing the two at play. And he knew that Lau always left her bound for a final few hours when he was done, which would give him ample time, provided he finished before he had to tend to his Lord's morning routine. But, nothing was stopping him drinking in this amazing sight a while longer. He walked slowly around the table, smiling to himself as he saw Ran-Mou twitching and lurching around, she could sense his presence.

She started to mumble through the gag, unintelligible grunts and squeaks. Or at least, unintelligible to human ears. Sebastian knew exactly what she was trying to say.
'Master? Are you there? Is someone there? Hello? Master!', after a while her grunts weakened, ('I must be imagining things, damn this blindfold!) before lapsing back into mostly complete silence, except the occasional grunt from the strain of her bondage. Sebastian circled slowly, like a shark circling a man on a lump of wood. He continued to enjoy the sight of her struggling and squirming, until he heard Lau approaching the room. Sebastian took off silently, launching himself out the window and back to his perch on the cobblestone building just as the sturdy door creaked open behind him. He had cut that closer than he had intended, so entranced by Ran-Mou's predicament as he was, he hadn't heard the footsteps until they were a few feet away. As Lao approached the bound form on the table, Sebastien settled in comfortably into the shadows of the gargoyles dotting the rooftop. He had waited this long, he could wait a little longer.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Oho! The plot thickens! My curiosity is piqued. I am looking forward to the next installment!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Oho! The plot thickens! My curiosity is piqued. I am looking forward to the next installment!
I'm glad to hear that ;) I always intended Sebastian to be part of the story, can't leave out the best character of the show lol. Not 100% sure yet what he's going to do, but it will be a bit more strict than Lao's. What else can we expect from a demon after all ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Oho! The plot thickens! My curiosity is piqued. I am looking forward to the next installment!
I'm glad to hear that ;) I always intended Sebastian to be part of the story, can't leave out the best character of the show lol. Not 100% sure yet what he's going to do, but it will be a bit more strict than Lao's. What else can we expect from a demon after all ;)
Demons are deceitful after all. Let her test Ran-Mou's mettle in combat and when she seems on the verge of victory, turn the tables on her, capture and restrain her and test her other limits.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
Demons are deceitful after all. Let her test Ran-Mou's mettle in combat and when she seems on the verge of victory, turn the tables on her, capture and restrain her and test her other limits.
Oooh that's a good idea, have a little action scene in there to break it up ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Oooh that's a good idea, have a little action scene in there to break it up ;) but Sebastien is a male not female lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Oooh that's a good idea, have a little action scene in there to break it up ;) but Sebastien is a male not female lol
Why not send a female minion or better yet disguise himself as a female and then have him shift genders to surprise Ran-Mou.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Why not send a female minion or better yet disguise himself as a female and then have him shift genders to surprise Ran-Mou.
That could work lol I'll figure out a good way to introduce the two ;) of course, Lao isn't finished yet ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Oooh, ole Bassy makin an appearance I see :) U should find a way 2 involve Mey-Rin in the story ;)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Mey-Rin could definitely be a player in the game as it were. I mean hell, if people enjoy this story there's no real limit to how far it can go ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

When I am busy writing (3 stories active is a little bit of a challenge) I do not read many other stories and that means I miss out on little gems like this one. Plus it does not help if the story title does not mean anything to me. Luckily I was nudged and I am glad I was, as this is excellent. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago When I am busy writing (3 stories active is a little bit of a challenge) I do not read many other stories and that means I miss out on little gems like this one. Plus it does not help if the story title does not mean anything to me. Luckily I was nudged and I am glad I was, as this is excellent. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Holy shit you got three going?! That's a lot of content lol glad you're enjoying it so far, it'll go as long as people are interested lol. As I'm sure you guessed it's a fanfic of Black Butler, it's one of my favourite anime series, it's worth a look see :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Now i've had to change the spelling because i realized i was using the wrong spelling on Lau's and Sebastian's names. I will eventually go back and edit the previous parts lol. But enough of that, heres part 4!

PART IV

As Lau entered the room, Ran-Mou tensed, hoping he wouldn't delay in ending her current predicament. Her muscles were stiff and sore from the lengthy time she had spent in the strict position Lao had left her and she ached for even momentary release. She heard a dull whump as Lau set something down on a nearby surface, but to her surprise he walked straight past her, and while she wasn't sure, being blindfolded, but she was reasonably certain he was heading to the window nearby.

Lau stood, resting his hands on the smooth, polished white wood that adorned the window. He looked around carefully. He was sure he had seen......something. But as he looked around and then down, glancing at the cobbled stonework that lined the street, five storeys below. He saw nothing but a horse-drawn carriage trundling along in the distance, presumably some late night transport, or perhaps something more nefarious. But there was no way any human being could have left via this window and lived to tell about it. He didn't see the dull glow of red from across the street, nor the sly smile that crossed Sebastian's face. Cut it finer than I thought. Sloppy for a Phantomhive butler. But no harm done. As Lau turned on his heel and returned to Ran-Mou's side, Sebastian continued to watch, and wait.

Lau made short work of the bindings that held her, quickly cutting her free with his ever-sharp dagger. She was glad that he didn't decide to slowly unbind her, this could be a sign of mercy or that he simply was impatient to try something else. As she stretched her limbs out like a cat, moaning with relief, she felt him gently remove the blindfold. The gag had already come loose as he had unbound her, he must have stopped to cut the ropes winding her head too, and as she blinked, her eyes adjusting to the light, she was pleased to see that apparently, he was feeling merciful. The whump she had heard had been him setting down a small box, from which he drew out a bottle of gleaming, blood-red wine, along with two beautifully adorned lead wine glasses, decorated with Chinese dragons, stars and the like.

'Come, Ran-Mou,' Lau purred, indicating two comfortable chairs nearby, adorned with emerald green and vivid purple, beautiful Chinese imagery stitched into the fabric. 'I think you have earned yourself some relaxation. Join me, let us enjoy this rather delicate vintage. I procured it from France during some recent business i had to conduct in Paris, from a local vineyard renowned for their excellent winemaking. I'm sure you will love it, my dear.'

As they settled into the chairs, Ran-Mou sipped on the wine Lau had handed her and felt its soothing touch spread through her body. Lau was right, this was a very good wine. Lau snapped his fingers, and a few moments later a man came in, dapper and well dressed in black pants and a crisp white shirt. He was pushing a shining metallic trolley in front of him, with two gleaming silver platters on top, along with two white ceramic plates and some cutlery. She wondered what Lau had brought them. The trolley was stopped before them and Lau wasted no time lifting the cover off the first dish, revealing a perfectly cooked duck, surrounded by a bed of salad, lettuce, tomatoes, some onions and even some corn cobs.
Lau reached over and grabbed them the two plates, setting them on top of the table between them. Not overly large but more than enough for the two of them to dine on. As Lau went about serving up their meal, Ran-Mou smiled, closed her eyes and continued to sip on her wine. She was tired yes, but also excited to see what else Lau had in store. He had not done much to satisfy her needs yet, and despite gleaning immense pleasure from simply serving her master, she was a woman. And she had needs she needed satisfied as well. Almost as if he had read her mind, Lau spoke.

'Ran-Mou, I have been most impolite. I have not done much this evening to satisfy you. While I was attending to my other endeavours, I found myself realizing that, perhaps you should decide on your next torment. Any position, anything you would like me to do to you, what to use, even the time spent in this position. Ask for whatever you want, and I will give it to you.

Ran-Mou sat, stunned as her master's offer rang in her ears. Anything she wanted......
But what did she want? So many ideas started bouncing around her head in a whirlwind of different fantasies and wants. She needed to relax, to think about this objectively. She looked at Lau, who simply gazed back at her, slowly chewing his food with the slightest hint of a smile ghosting the edges of his mouth. She knew that he could see the whirlwind in her head. He could always read her every reaction.

'Suspend me.' She said, looking into Lau's brown eyes. She considered it an honour she was the only one that he opened them for, for any extended period of time. 'Use things. On my chest. My...........other areas.' She hesitated, took the plunge. 'Then I want you to use your cock, Master. But not until you think I'm ready.'
Lau laughed. 'Well Ran-Mou, this is certainly a most reasonable request. Let us finish desert,' he said, lifting the lid off the second platter to reveal a gorgeous pair of chocolate eclairs paired with a small saucer of deep-brown chocolate sauce, before turning back to her. 'And then we'll get started.'
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic