BB Fanfiction - The Journey Of Ran-Mou (MM/F, F/f)R-18+ Final Part Up Now, COMPLETED STORY :)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Are you enjoying the story so far :)

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago You have a dark mind in this story, my friend. But I suspect you need that to write about the amount of pain in this story. Not something I could have written myself. An excellent, but dark, story. I have never seen (or heard of it before your story) the characters you write about, so I have no idea how much of the violence comes from the original story. It is fascinating to see the different writing styles of the main writers on this forum.

Thank you for posting your stories, it is a pleasure see your work.
Haha well the original story is well worth a gander ;) I'd like to think my fiction fits this world well lol though how I'm planning to end it, definitely couldn't be canon haha I'm glad you enjoy my work though :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I feel the final confrontation or climax is coming! Ring the bell! Main event time! :D
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Final Part - His Butler, Entombed

Sebastian stood at a narrow crossroad, his eyes burning. He looked around himself, the hard-packed dirt road he stood on was wide enough for two carriages. The road crossing it slightly wider, and there was a lot of scrub and foliage dotting the sides along with some farmland and a few homesteads dotting the surrounding area. Sebastian looked intently at the nearest one, a cobblestone shack-looking affair.

'They are definitely around here.....' Sebastian thought to himself. The aura he had felt had led him to this crossroad, they wouldn't be too far away. As Sebastian bounded toward the stone shack, blasting through the rotted wooden door without hesitation, and landing cat-like on the dusty floorboards within.

He looked around himself. Nothing but dust and cobwebs, along with some old furniture. Nobody had lived here for a while. But as he turned to leave, he heard it. A woman's muffled cry. He smiled.

So Ran-Mou got herself in even more trouble...... Sebastian smirked to himself. He started looking around the dusty floorboards, trying to find what he was looking for. It didn't take long. A small trapdoor, well-hidden near the far right corner. Sebastian lifted it up, and was surprised to see a set of steps, the path widening as it got deeper. The rough-cut stone stretched down, quite a way down. Sebastian reached the bottom, and saw a tunnel stretching away from him.

The walls were made of large stone bricks, the tunnel lit up by torches burning away in their sconces. There were three wooden doors, two on the left side and one on the right. All were closed, but Sebastian saw the flickering yellow light of lanterns spilling out from within the right side door.

'Someone put some effort into this when it was built. I wonder who found it,' Sebastian thought as he stealthily moved up the passage, approaching the lit door. He put his ear to it, listening intently. He heard the sounds of torment within - a whip whistling through the air, the stinging sound of contact immediately followed by the muffled screams of a gagged victim.

'Oh, Ran-Mou, what have you gotten yourself into...... Sebastian laughed as he opened the door. He was sure he could handle whoever was inside. As the door swung open and Sebastian beheld the sight within, his jaw dropped.

Ran-Mou sat in a rather plush-looking armchair, sipping a glass of wine. Sebastian was shocked to see Mey-Rin, ropes encircling her entire body and her milky-white skin almost glowing from the various red lines criss-crossing it. Sebastian stepped inside.

'Ran-Mou,' he said. 'It seems you have forgotten your place. I don't know how you got Mey-Rin in such a perilous situation, but I assure you, once I return you to your proper place, I will make you regret your actions here.' Sebastian paused.

'Why is she just sitting there smiling at me? She should be a shivering mess!' Sebastian thought, before he noticed the mark on the back of Ran-Mou's hand.

'Oh no - Sebastian began to turn, but it was too late. Sebastian saw a blur of silver just before he felt the chains being tightened around his torso and upper arms. As he began to struggle, he was shocked to find he couldn't break the chain!

'What in the absolute...... Sebastian realized with horror as he felt more chains being tightened around him. They were using enchanted chains! But how? Even he couldn't get hold of those!

But there was nothing Sebastian could do as he felt the chains being tightened around his knees, his ankles, his hips. Suddenly there was a loud clicking sound as a set of manacles were locked tightly around his wrists. His attacker swept his feet out from under him, causing Sebastian to crash hard to the floor, landing on his stomach. He felt hands around him as he was flipped over, and with abject horror he saw who was binding him.

Crowley. One of the most feared demons of hell, known for his penchant for not consuming souls in a single meal as most demons did. Rather, he prolonged the experience, sometimes taking years to consume a single soul. This meant he disappeared for years at a time, only appearing when he caught wind of a truly delectable human.

'Crowley!' Sebastian said, but before he could say anything more, Crowley shoved a wadded up cloth into his mouth. He then began silently wrapping rope around Sebastian's head, first focusing on cleave-gagging the demon but then wrapping more around his head, blinding him. Sebastian began to groan and buck, but there was nothing he could do.

Crowley looked up at Ran-Mou. 'Is he suitably restrained, my Lady?' he asked. Ran-Mou stood, walking over slowly. She grabbed Sebastian by the scruff of the neck, dragged him over to the wall nearby. There were rusty iron rings deeply embedded in the stone. Ran Mou grabbed another length of the enchanted chain, ran it through the chains looping Sebastian's torso, before attaching the whole thing to one of the rings. She squatted down.

'Well, Sebastian, I hope you enjoy your eternity. We're going to demolish the house above on our way out, cover this place up with some debris, I think it's a safe bet nobody will find you for a long time. At least you'll have Mey-Rin for company, for a couple weeks or so. I wonder if Ciel will try and find you?' Ran-Mou stood and scoffed. 'He won't.' Sebastian writhed and twisted beneath her, screaming as loudly as he could though the gag, which wasn't very loud.

Ran-Mou turned, and noticed Mey-Rin staring at her. Her eyes were wide and she was begging wildly through the gag - she had heard what Ran-Mou had said. Ran-Mou grabbed her under the chin, gazed into her eyes. 'Be glad you'll die. He won't.' She then walked out, followed diligently by her new servant, the cascade of muffled screams cut off by the door slamming shut behind them.

True to her word, the first thing she had Crowley do was cave in the tunnel outside, then the house itself. As a final touch, she had the demon fake a sign that the house had been destroyed during the war and was a memorial to the fallen - hopefully nobody would ever touch it.

As the two walked up the dirt road, a light rain began to fall on them. Ran-Mou turned her head upwards, enjoying the feel of the rain on her face. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do now. She had ten years, how should she spend it? She had decided to come back for the Phantomhive boy in a few years - he was quite handsome but still a babe. What she had planned, was for a man. She had time. Now though...….

'Hey Crowley. Have you ever been to Paris?' Ran-Mou asked. 'Not for quite a while, my Lady. The French Revolution I believe it was.' Crowley chuckled. 'All they needed was a spark.' Ran-Mou kept walking, her mind whirring. For better or worse, her experience had changed her. She had no desire to return to Lau, or to serve anyone but herself. She HAD always found French girls quite alluring, perhaps they would be more so, encircled in rope.....

'Crowley, I think we're heading to France.'

Yes, my Lady.....

The End...…..

Epilogue

The rain had grown heavy, the dirt road nearby turning to sludge. Three hours had passed since Ran-Mou and Crowley had left, and a young boy had stopped on his way home. He knew his mother would be furious that his clothes were wet, but he could have SWORN there was a house standing here before, not a war monument. As the boy got closer, curiousity getting the better of him, he could have sworn he saw the rocks start to move....

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed the story :D
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting, definitely a good read. Thanks for posting this story.
Wondering what will happen in France :lol:

p.s. Your Italic did not work, bracket is the wrong way around: [i[ 'Oh no - [/i]
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Applause, applause! Great story! I so like Ran-mou's revenge! Pretty cold and harsh but warranted!

Nice touch at the end! I feel a sequel will eventually come up! :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Interesting, definitely a good read. Thanks for posting this story.
Wondering what will happen in France :lol:

p.s. Your Italic did not work, bracket is the wrong way around: [i[ 'Oh no - [/i]
Oh shit haha I'll fix that 😂 oh I'm sure they'll have some fun with the mademoiselle's 😉
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Applause, applause! Great story! I so like Ran-mou's revenge! Pretty cold and harsh but warranted!

Nice touch at the end! I feel a sequel will eventually come up! :)
Thanks mate :) it may, it may :) I want to focus on some other ideas for now though
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic