The plan (FM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The plan (FM/F)

Post by Aris34 »

It was probably the most devious idea we'd ever had. The plan. It was something we had been plotting for what seemed like an eternity. But now, it was finally time to execute it.

It was last Sunday when we both formulated our cunning trap. Ashley and I had been hanging out at her place. The rain had been pouring outside for who knows how long. We were both relatively good friends. Actually, we were really good friends; so close that rumors often circulated about whether we were in a relationship or not. These rumors were not true: Ashley was not interested in boys. She liked girls. As a result, spending time with her never felt awkward as we both agreed not to see each other in an intimate way. In fact, our mutual appreciation for the fairer sex helped us bond a lot. In particular, over a cute girl by the name of Daisy.

Daisy was a gorgeous blonde with a cute face, a slender, athletic body and large, full breasts. We were good friends with Daisy and shared the interest of playing tennis. And we both secretly liked her. Ashley did not know if Daisy had any attraction toward girls. However, through an off-handed comment, we both knew that she had a secret kink for bondage.

It was on that rainy day that I had an idea. I suggested that we invite her over to a sleepover and tie her up. Ashley agreed enthusiastically.

We spent the next week planning. Daisy and I were both 18 while Ashley had recently turned 19. Her parents would be away that weekend, leaving the entire house free for us to use. We bought several lengths of comfortable rope; perfect for bondage. Ashley even went to a kink store down the road and returned with several toys for Daisy to enjoy.

I should probably mention that Ashley was a tough girl. She was incredibly athletic and was practically even with me when it came to strength. She had thick auburn hair that just fell past her shoulders, an adorable, set face and an incredibly toned body. Her parents were wealthy. Not only did they have a luxurious house but they also owned their own sailing boat. Ashley, therefore, had a lot of experience with tying knots. We practiced tying each other up a lot before the big day and she proved to be far better at binding. Ashley then invited Daisy for a sleepover at her place. Daisy keenly accepted; she had virtually nothing to do over the weekend. It was certainly a treat to be able to hang around at Ashley's massive house.

By Saturday, we were finally ready.

Daisy came over at about 7:30 in the evening. The sun was already beginning to set by now. Ashley welcomed her at the door only to spend the next few minutes gawking as she came to put her stuff in the bedroom. Daisy looked stunning, she was wearing incredibly tight, white short-shorts and a matching crop-top that exposed her shoulders.

"Hi Daniel," she said casually, after she noticed me in the living room. She perched on the sofa next to me, slightly too close for me to feel comfortable.

"Hey," I said, trying to control myself. She was a friend who I'd know for several years and yet I still felt butterflies whenever I talked to her.

Ashley came in and joined us, sitting on a beanbag a solid three feet away from where the white beauty sat. We watched TV for a few hours and Ashley ordered pizza. At one point, I went to the toilet and found Ashley behind me. She looked to be trembling with anticipation.

"Do you think it's time yet?" She asked, excitedly.

"Not quite. Put on a movie or something, once she's tired enough then we can get this started."

She grinned and went back to put a movie on. By this point, Ashley had joined the sofa with us. Daisy had crawled up under a blanket and was leaning against me slightly. I tried to ignore her warm body, but it got me hot all the same. Ashley, not unintentionally, was lying lazily up against her.

By the end of the movie, it was about 12:30. Daisy murmured something about getting some sleep and wondered up to the bathroom. We were all sleeping in Ashley's room. She had a large bed with a headboard and posts. It was incredibly sturdy; perfect to tie ropes to. Ashley had 'kindly' volunteered to let Daisy sleep in her bed while she slept on the floor. Daisy had been grateful for this. Ashley and I had inflatable mattresses on the floor with sleeping bags.

We changed into more comfortable clothes to sleep in. Ashley was wearing soft shorts and a tank-top. I simply wore my boxers and a black T-shirt. When Daisy came through, however, we were both stunned. She was wearing a gorgeous, hot-pink, satin nightgown. The chest was lacy and clung to her breasts. It stopped just a few inches above the knee, embroidered beautifully, showing off her perfect legs and curvy body. We were both spellbound by her beauty. She crawled into bed. The girl yawned. She then murmured a goodnight to us and seemed to immediately fall into a deep sleep.

It was time.

We were both wide awake. Ashley and I had agreed to give her a few hours sleep before we began. I could hear her heavy breathing. Her soft blonde hair flowing over her shoulder as she lay peacefully upon the bed. Ashley, quietly pulled a box out from under the bed. It was filled with rope. We then sneaked around her.

Ashley held one of Daisy's hands and gently moved it to the top-right corner of the bed. She then skillfully wrapped a rope cuff around her wrist, tying it to the top-left bedpost. She did not tie it tight, however, for fear of waking her. I did the same to her right hand. Daisy stirred slightly, and rolled onto her side, her arms freely moving the loose rope. I lifted up the cover slightly and reached for one of her feet. I tied it neatly while Ashley began to tighten the restraints on her arms. Daisy's arms were now fastened apart from each other. Ashley incorporated her skills further by wrapping additional ropes around her elbows and loosely tying them to the undersides of the bed.

Suddenly, Daisy stirred. Her eyes fluttered slightly and one of her arms struggled against the ropes. Ashley looked at me wide-eyed. Her legs were not yet fully restrained. One ankle was only loosely fastened and the other was completely free. I leapt onto her right leg and pulled it tight. Daisy squealed as she realized she was stuck. The stretching pulled her head off the pillow. Her left leg kicked around. Ashley jumped on it, holding it down under the duvet while I began to tie it to the corner of the bed.

"What's going on...? What the hell are you doing?" Daisy shrieked. We ignored her cries, no one would hear them anyway.

By now, Daisy was completely fastened down. Four ropes tied her wrists and ankles spread eagle on the bed and another two stretched her arms out at the elbow. I switched on the light dazzling us all for a few moments.

Daisy looked around her. "Oh god I can't move, what did you do?"

Ashley pulled off the covers to reveal our handiwork. Her body looked amazing in the tight nightgown, all her limbs spread out on the bed. She looked over her body, testing the ropes in silent horror. I could see the fear in her eyes, yet also the look of slight curiosity. She stopped struggling, realizing that she was completely helpless.

"We didn't do a bad job," Ashley said, proudly. She looked at Daisy's spread legs, her thighs instinctively trying to pull together to protect her private area. "You could tie her thighs apart as well. So that she is completely helpless?"

Daisy shrieked again. "No no no. This is enough. Untie me now or I swear you will regret this." She looked up at Ashley, who was striding around the bed. "Please, this isn't fun. I don't like being like this." She said, a little more desperately.

Ashley reached under the bed and brought out the ball gag that she'd bought from the adult store. Daisy tried to protest, making the mistake of opening her mouth. She shoved the gag in and tightened it around her head. Then, she took the pillows and propped up Daisy's head on it. Ashley looked deep into her eyes.

"You're going to enjoy this," she said mischievously. "I've got so much planned for you..."

Daisy shook her head and tried to protest but all that came out was a "humph". Her body betrayed her. Ashley looked down, pleased, at her breasts. Her nipples stood out; rock hard against the satin and lace. Ashley smiled and then turned to me.

"Tie up her thighs as well and tighten the knots on her ankles." She looked back at her captive who let out another angry "humph". She stroked Daisy's beautiful blonde hair. "Oh also, Daniel."

"Yes?"

"Remind me, how long do we have until my parents get back?"

I grinned. "They won't be back until Monday."

This was my first story on the site! I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you have any criticisms or suggestions.
Last edited by Aris34 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good start, let’s hear more
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I would really love to see this continue! Great beginning.
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

It was fun watching her writhe in her bonds. Daisy's amazing body twisted in the ropes. Her nightie did little to conceal her beautiful curves or firm breasts. She tried to speak through the gag but all that came out were muffled cries. Ashley and I lay on either side of the poor girl, watching her struggle and discussing what we might do to her.

"Maybe we could oil her up?" Ashley suggested. "I'd like to see her all sexy and oiled up."

I grinned. "Or we could massage her body." I looked at Daisy, right in the eyes. "You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?"

Daisy shook her head.

Ashley stroked her hair adoringly. "Maybe we could tickle her?" She asked, gently poking Daisy's side. Daisy let out a muffled yell and shook her head violently at this suggestion.

I laughed. "That would be fun, especially since she can't go anywhere."

"Totally," Ashley agreed. "But first, tie her thighs apart to keep her legs open. She's clearly enjoying this. I want to get her so horny that her pussy's soaking."

Daisy let out another muffled cry. Ashley ignored her and began sorting through her box of toys. I began tying Daisy's thighs, just above the knee. Stretching them out was far easier than before. Now she was tied up and I didn't need to sneak around, I could be as careless as I wanted. Daisy watched me in silence, her body stiff. Once I'd bound her in that spread position, I tested the ropes on her arms and ankles. Ashley had done a good job. The poor girl was tightly tied down and wasn't going anywhere.

I playfully stroked the inside of her thigh. Goosebumps went up her leg. Daisy's body clenched. She was looking at me with terror in her eyes about what I was about to do. Ashley climbed up beside me and pulled off her shirt. I blushed, seeing her bare breasts bounce in front of me. She ignored my stares and crawled up next to Daisy, giving her a view that any man would envy. I then began to relentlessly tickle the insides of her thighs. Ashley pounced on the girl's armpits, attacking her ferociously.

Daisy sprung up letting out muffled laughter. Her legs tried desperately to close, moving from side to side. I continued tormenting her body, creeping my fingers down her legs, behind her knees and onto the soles of her feet. Ashley's tickles went from her armpits to her ribs; from her ribs to her belly, her hands creeping lower. Daisy's laughter, even through the gag, was beautiful to hear. When I looked up from my work on her soles, digging my fingers in and out of her toes, I could see Ashley laughing as Daisy struggled against her bonds. Her thrashing legs let her nightdress slowly creep higher, leaving far less to the imagination. My face flushed red when I saw under the fabric. Ashley noticed this and ceased her torment.

"Daniel, look what we have here," she said, mischievously lifting the fabric of her nightgown. I stopped my tickling. Her clit was wet. Ashley's nipples hardened. She crawled up next to Daisy and took off her gag. Daisy was panting. She struggled to speak at first.

"Pl... please... no more... no more tickling..."

Ashley looked at her in pity. "Don't worry, we'll stop." She stroked Daisy's chest. "But only if you admit that you're totally loving this."

Daisy shook her head. "No... I want out... please, I can't do this."

Ashley let her hand creep up the inside of her thigh, feeling the outside of her clit. She looked at me. "It's sodden."

Daisy didn't say anything.

"Come on, it's fine to be turned on by a girl," Ashley said playfully. "I know you have a bondage kink."

Daisy reluctantly nodded.

"There's a good girl." Ashley pulled off her shorts. She then straddled her, feeling her breasts. "Daniel," she cooed. "I think she deserves a little reward."

"Sure thing," I said. By this point, I was rock hard. I pulled off my shirt to cool off leaving me in just my boxers. Daisy looked at me over Ashley's shoulder. I felt flattered. I had been working out recently and my abs looked perfect.

"So, Daisy," Ashley said, seductively. "This is your test, I want to see if you like boys or girls more."

I began kissing the insides of Daisy's thighs, moving closer and closer to her clit. I let her feel my warm breath on her, yet never touched it. I looked up to see Ashley pull down the top of her nightgown. She undid the straps over her shoulders, exposing her breasts and hard nipples. Ashley began kissing them, working her way up to her neck, and soon, her mouth.

I got back to work between her legs. I slowly licked and sucked on her clit. My tongue moved up and down the inside. I inserted two fingers and moved them in and out. I could hear her moans and her body shifting above me. I had no idea what Ashley was doing to her, but it seemed to be having an effect.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, oh oh OH YES!" Daisy screamed. I loved the sound and continued, moving faster, sensually teasing her.

Suddenly, I felt Ashley press something into my hand. I stopped eating her out, much to the dismay of Daisy who let out a quiet "no, don't stop". I looked at the object I'd been given. It was a vibrator. She'd turned it up to the maximum setting. I looked at Ashley, who was in the middle of fingering herself, still straddling Daisy.

"Use it on her, while you lick me out," she said, winking.

She didn't need to ask twice. Ashley pressed her body up against the bound angel, spreading her legs for me. I licked my fingers and began teasing her clit. Slowly, I brought the vibrator closer to Daisy. Just as I began to lick Ashley out for her, I let the head of the vibrator hit the bound girl's pussy.

Daisy screamed.

Ashley moaned in ecstasy, keenly kissing Daisy all over her neck. She licked her and massaged her breasts. Daisy groaned, her body writhing. She moved up and down as I pressed the vibrator against that magic spot between her thighs. I was sweating. Having to hold a boner whilst simultaneously pleasuring two girls, one of whom was in bondage, was hard work.

It didn't last very long. The two girls moaned on top of each other, making out; me, furiously eating Ashley out while vibrating on Daisy's clit; Daisy, trembling and covered with goosebumps, struggling against the ropes. By the end, Ashley had collapsed on top of Daisy. I sat, exhausted below them both.

By now, Daisy had been tied up for about half an hour. We were too tired to go through the chore of untying her, so we left her in bondage throughout the night. None of us could sleep. Ashley and I constantly wanted to play with Daisy, poking her and feeling her body. Daisy didn't object to this, not that she could do anything about it. Eventually, by the early morning, we got a little sleep.

While Ashley was untying Daisy's delicate wrists she looked at me with some concern. "I'm sorry Daniel, I realize that you didn't get the chance to orgasm. You were too busy pleasuring us."

"It's fine," I said, gratefully. "Being part of this was more of an award than I needed."

Ashley smiled and looked down at Daisy who was half-asleep. "You know, we still have the whole of today to play with."

I shook my head. "No, it's fine. You don't need to do anything for me."

"Okay," Ashley said, suppressing a slight grin.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Daisy could barely walk, so she spent most of the day in bed before having to return home in the evening. I eventually left as well, wishing Ashley good luck - she was planning on having a date with Daisy sometime. I returned home. Despite what I said to Ashley, I do think I agree with her. I did feel a little left out. But I brushed the thought off. I doubted we'd ever do something like this again.

I hope you enjoyed my first story! Again, let me know if you have any thoughts/criticisms. And tell what you think of a possible sequel to this story...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Really liked this story, it was was a good read, well done. Hope you write some more. :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good story, just be careful, you tagged your story FM/f, meaning the 'victim' is not an adult, and the site rules forbid any sexual content in mixed age stories. I suggest you tag it MF/F (and make sure everybody in the story is 18+).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Aris, really enjoyed this as a first story. I think it'd be ripe for a sequel - I think the MF/F set up allows for a lot of fun to be had. Have had lots of ideas along a similar line, but never been brave enough to write anything - good stuff!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Seems pretty selfish for her to hog all the fun with the girl, AND get him to get her off as well, when she’s not even into guys, then give him nothing in return. Just seems like she used him.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago Seems pretty selfish for her to hog all the fun with the girl, AND get him to get her off as well, when she’s not even into guys, then give him nothing in return. Just seems like she used him.
New to women, are we 😛😂
Hello there!

Other Work
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago Seems pretty selfish for her to hog all the fun with the girl, AND get him to get her off as well, when she’s not even into guys, then give him nothing in return. Just seems like she used him.
New to women, are we 😛😂
Not really, I just have self respect.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, thank you for posting! I look forward to seeing your future work.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, thank you for posting! I look forward to seeing your future work.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
New to women, are we 😛😂
Now that shit is funny!
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

I agree. Daniel didn't get very much out of this experience. Ashley may have other plans for him...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The story was good! Nicely written although I feel kinda sorry for Daniel. Maybe write an epilogue where he gets both Ashley and Daisy tied up subject to his whims. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic