RAQUEL'S HOME INVASION - MF/F - COMPLETE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL'S HOME INVASION - MF/F - COMPLETE!

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 1 – The Invasion Begins

Her name was Raquel and she was presently enjoying a nice leisurely shower. She sang softly and hummed when she forgot the lyrics. She stood in the shower stall completely naked, her magnificently lean and sexy brown body slick with moisture. Her long black hair hung in wet strands obscuring a pretty face whose large eyes were shut against the needle spray. Her lips were full and she had a wonderful pair of small breasts set high on her chest.

Finishing with her shower, she shut off the tap and reached for the large white towel on the rack. She wiped off much of the wetness on her body and her hair and wrapped herself in the towel. She stepped carefully out of the stall and was reaching for another towel to dry her hair when a blurred form burst from the bathroom door and grabbed her. A large hand covered her mouth to prevent her from crying out even as she was dragged back into her bedroom.

To her surprise, another pair of hands grabbed her bare legs and she was bodily lifted and deposited on the large woolen rug on the floor. The rug’s fibers pricked her bare backside as her arms were pinned and her mouth covered. She saw a figure dressed all in black, his/her (?) head entirely covered by a mask that revealed only eyes and mouth.

Raquel looked on helplessly as her ankles were quickly roped and cinched together. The figure then used another length of rope to bind her thighs just above the knees. This person seemed to know what he/she was doing as the binding was completed in just a few short minutes.

With practiced precision, captor 1 covered her mouth momentarily as captor 2 reached for something.

“Open your mouth!” commanded captor 2 and Raquel timidly opened her mouth to receive the sponge that was quickly jammed inside, preventing her speech. She couldn’t expel the ball as a strip of cloth was quickly tied around her head and mouth. She tried to plead but the sponge effectively muffled her speech. She then felt her arms pulled behind her back before they were bound and cinched together at wrists and just above her elbows. More rope was tied around her body effectively immobilizing her arms.

Raquel now lay, totally nude and tightly bound on the floor looking up at her captors. Captor 1 was tall and solidly built. Captor 2 was shorter but impressively built in her form-fitting outfit. She was obviously female as the curvy nature of her body seemed to suggest.

“That should hold her while we search the house,” said the man in a deep bass voice.

The woman nodded and they moved silently out of the room.

Raquel lay struggling on the floor wondering what did those two want?
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Calling for Help

Raquel then remembered that she had left her mobile in her bag which was just sitting on her bed. With great effort, she managed to achieve a sitting position. Grunting, she scooted on the floor using the rug as a vehicle to move soundlessly across the wooden floor. She had her back to the bed now and using leverage, she flexed upward and managed to sit on the bed.

With her arms bound tightly behind her, she tried to figure out how to reach into the bag and with her mouth sealed, she couldn’t call for help. Accepting one task at a time, she twisted and tried to reach into the open bag. To her dismay, she knocked the bag over with the opening away from her. Frustrated, she grabbed the bottom of the bag and spilled the contents onto the bed. The phone popped out and lay face down on the sheets.

Straining mightily, Raquel managed to flip the phone over and was about to reach for it when a contralto voice shouted, “Hey! What are you doing?”

The woman rushed and took the phone away making Raquel groan in frustration.

“You were going to call for help, hm? Sorry honey, but we can’t allow anything to foil our plans,” said the woman as she lifted Raquel from the bed and deposited her back onto the floor. She produced another length of rope and attached it to Raquel’s already bound ankles. She bent Raquel’s long bare legs and attached the other end of the rope to the ropes around Raquel’s body putting her in a tight hogtie.

“There! That should keep you out of trouble while we finish our work!” said the woman as she stepped out of the room.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – The Interrogation

Raquel struggled in her bonds, hoping to find a loose knot she could unpick, but the woman had tied the knots well and out of her reach. The ropes creaked but did not give way. She rolled from one side to the other, but this was all she could do. She lay there exhausted as the two returned.

“Did you search her room?” asked the man.

“Thoroughly! Nada!” answered the woman. Then, glancing at Raquel, she said, “Maybe she knows?”

The man turned to Raquel and asked, “Have you seen a blue metallic box? Nod if you have.” Raquel shook her head to signify she had not.

“I don’t believe her! Maybe we should convince her to tell us!” said the woman.

“What did you have in mind?” asked the man.

“You’ll see,” answered the woman.

---

It had taken some time for the two to secure Raquel, but despite her best struggles, their combined strength easily overpowered her. She was untied only to be re-tied on the bed. Her wrists and ankles were stretched out to the four corners of the bed and tightly bound with rope. Not being satisfied, they had tied her upper arms and thighs to ensure that minimal movement was possible. Her breasts were squeezed together with more rope around her body. A crotchrope had been inserted carefully into her womanhood. Despite her perilous position, being overpowered and bound had left her slit moist and needy.

“I think she likes being bound. We got a real rope slut here!” declared the woman as she fondled Raquel’s exposed slit. This sent chills up the helpless girl’s spine.

“Let’s see how much she can take!” said the man as he attached clothespins to Raquel’s nipples. The victim jerked in her bonds as the pain emanated from her abused nubs. She groaned and breathed hard through her nose trying to get used to the pain.

When her movements ceased, the woman ran a finger up and down Raquel’s chest and belly and asked her, “Now are you ready to talk?” Raquel, not knowing anything about the box, shook her head and this small motion sent the clothespins moving and her nipples knew pain again.

The woman strummed and pulled the crotchrope so it dug into the sensitive slit, “Why put yourself to so much trouble when it will be so much easier to tell us.” Raquel frantically mumbled and shook her head.

“We’re gonna have to earn our pay the hard way with this bitch!” commented the man. He ran two fingers down the exposed sides and ribs of Raquel and she flinched, trying to stifle her laughter. The man was relentless as he dragged his fingernails all over Raquel’s torso and arms. Raquel was now laughing without mirth behind the gag as the torment continued.

The woman took the cue to tickle Raquel’s thighs and the relentless double-team sent Raquel into hysterical laughter. When the two assailants stopped, they peeled off the tape and took out the sponge in the gasping girl’s mouth.

Quietly, the man demanded, “Now tell us!”

Panting hard, Raquel answered, “But I don’t know what you’re talking about!” The man covered her mouth with her hand and nodded at the woman, who resumed the tickle torment. Raquel squirmed in her bonds and her laughter was muffled by the large hand covering her mouth. Tears trickled down the sides of her eyes and she was drooling uncontrollably. Even when the man removed the clothespins, Raquel’s hysteria was too far gone to notice. The woman stopped and nodded at the man.

“Let me try something!” said the woman. She sliced off the crotchrope and retrieved a vibrating wand.

“Look what I found! Someone’s been very naughty,” chuckled the woman as she turned the device on. She dabbed the vibrating tip on Raquel’s nipples and she groaned at the stimulation. Tired of his position, the man re-gagged Raquel, but using a ballgag this time.

Meanwhile, the woman brought the wand down Raquel’s flat stomach and towards her nether region. Raquel looked down with alarm and her head was flung back as the device found her sensitive spot. Relentlessly, the woman worked the wand all over Raquel’s hopelessly exposed slit. Raquel strained in her bonds, the muscles in her body flexing uselessly. The woman dipped two fingers in her slit and withdrew noting the wetness coating her fingers.

“You like that, bitch? You can only come if you tell us what we want to know!” whispered the woman while working on Raquel’s crotch.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Sounds like Raquel is in a lot of trouble 😂 nothing could be worse than being tortured for information you don't have to give lol knowing you can't say anything to make them stop until they actually believe you know nothing ;) I wonder what is in the box too lmao
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – The End of the Line

The minutes seemed to stretch for hours as Raquel was teased mercilessly. She was brought to the brink only to be denied the final release. Her naked body was now coated in a thin sheen of sweat from the ordeal that she had been put through. The man had left the room once again presumably to search for the mysterious blue box.

Raquel was left with the woman who alternated between using the wand and her fingers to stimulate the hapless victim.

Raquel was already thinking, “OMG! I can’t take too much of this anymore! If I knew what they were talking about, I’d tell them, just please end it! But I don’t know…I really don’t know!”

As if ascertaining her thoughts, the woman ceased the torment and removed the gag. She grappled Raquel’s chin and asked her slowly, “We don’t have much time! Now talk!”

“But I don’t know what you’re talking about! I swear!” sobbed Raquel, her voice cracking.

The look in the woman’s eyes seemed to change and she shouted, “Get in here!”

The man sauntered in bearing what looked like the blue box in question. “Look what I found!” he declared.

“Ah ha! It seems our sexy captive was telling the truth,” said the woman even as the man set the box onto the vanity, his body covering.

“Unfortunately, we can’t have anyone telling the police about us, so….” said the woman as she pulled out a small pistol from her waistband.

“No! No! Please don’t kill me!” pleaded Raquel as she struggled in her bonds.

The woman raised the gun and seemed about to take aim, when the man suddenly turned and he was holding a small cake in his hands! The woman pointed the gun at the candle on the cake and pulled the trigger. A small flame shot out of the barrel and lit the candle.

Together, the man and woman said, “Happy birthday Raquel!”

Raquel lay too stunned to speak. The man put down the cake and the woman put down the gun and they both pulled off their hoods revealing Karen and Ichiro! They removed a device from around their neck which distorted their voices.

Raquel suddenly seemed to want to cry with mixed relief, happiness and irritation. Seeing this, Karen and Ichiro moved to cut the ropes holding Raquel and Karen gave Raquel a big hug, which Raquel returned.

“I hope we didn’t scare you too much, my dear,” inquired Karen.

“Please note, this was all her idea,” said Ichiro with a wry smile.

“The two of you gave me such a scare! But thank you for the surprise. I think I lost 20 pounds because of your ‘surprise’ but thank you!” Raquel smiled.

“So let’s bring back those 20 pounds you lost! Who wants to eat some cake?” asked Karen with a broad grin.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago Sounds like Raquel is in a lot of trouble 😂 nothing could be worse than being tortured for information you don't have to give lol knowing you can't say anything to make them stop until they actually believe you know nothing ;) I wonder what is in the box too lmao
Hey RopingRingers! I hope you're not disappointed in the ending. I just wanted to get one quickie Raquel story up.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago Sounds like Raquel is in a lot of trouble 😂 nothing could be worse than being tortured for information you don't have to give lol knowing you can't say anything to make them stop until they actually believe you know nothing ;) I wonder what is in the box too lmao
Hey RopingRingers! I hope you're not disappointed in the ending. I just wanted to get one quickie Raquel story up.
Wasn't the ending I was expecting lol but it was pretty good :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic