Locked Up - A Story Of One Rugby Player’s Kidnapping Ordeal (M/M, F/M, M/MMMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Locked Up - A Story Of One Rugby Player’s Kidnapping Ordeal (M/M, F/M, M/MMMM)

Post by Scottstud94 »

Intro - 3rd Person

Ethan Fretham was a typical high school senior for the most part. He played soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter, and rugby in the spring. Extremely athletic, but lacking in height, Ethan was from a well off family that in hindsight made him the town’s crown jewel.

Ethan took it modestly though. While extremely popular with both the ladies and men at Green Lake High School, he himself was a humble, smart, and friendly teenager.

On this day, Ethan’s world would flip upside down. His 18th birthday.

The young man had finished rugby practice for that day. Hardworking as he was, he found himself usually the last to leave the practice field. Most had even gone home by the time he finished. The only cars left in the lot were his, his best friend Drew Mapleson, and an unknown van that likely belonged to maintenance staff.

“See you tonight Ethan?” Drew asked as he left the locker room catching Ethan as he walked in.

“You know it!” Ethan replied swinging around to catch his friend’s fist bump before the door closed behind him.

Green Lake was a moderate sized Vermont high school in a generally middle class small town. Crime there was practically non-existent. Until this day however.

Ethan finished showering, he often took long showers after practice when everyone had left. It was fine as long as he locked up the locker room afterwards. He finished drying and pulled on his Underarmour knee length black rugby socks, some fresh shorts, a blue t-shirt, as he threw his practice uniform in his bag and carried his shoes and keys in his hands.

———————————

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping
Ethan’s POV

I pulled on the door handle as I went to leave for the day. The metal door only thumped against the lock and didn’t budge and I nearly fell back from the weight expecting the door would open.

“What come on....” I said to myself. I tried the door again. Same result. The doors had locks on the inside that could unlock the door in case one was ever locked in, but they wouldn’t budge either.

I dropped my bag and shoes, and walked to the other side of the small locker room. The moisture from the showers creeping into the room, fogging up my glasses.

As I reached for the door, the lights went dark instantaneously. The room turned a pitch black without a flicker of light anywhere except for the sunlight that creeped under the entryways.

In a bit of shock I fumbled my way around trying to follow that little bit of light. I reached out and found the door handle. “Thud!” “Thud!” It didn’t budge either.

“What the....” I said to myself. I realized my phone was in my bag on the other side of the locker room, but with my luck I knew it was dead after a long day at school and practice.

“Help!!!” I screamed and started pounding at the door. Hoping anybody would hear me. “Help! I’m stuck help!!” I shouted again. I kept this up for a good 10-15 minutes before I tired. Rugby was physically demanding, and I’m not the biggest guy or anything so it could take its toll.

I sat in the dark room seated against the door, socked feet on the tile, head resting against the door’s metal frame. Surely it would be night soon, my parents, my brother Tyler, Drew, they’d all come looking for me once 9:00 hit. The sun set at 8:00 now and practice ended about 7:00 for most, me about 7:30.

The dimming of the light under the doorframe would plunge me into total darkness, locked away in a cold, humid locker room. It did mean help would certainly come soon. As time ticked by I listened for any sign of cars coming, footsteps. I was supposed to meet my family and a few other families for a surprise party for Alex Meadowbrook, a 9th grader who was a family friend and my brother Tyler’s best friend. He also happened to be Drew’s brother.

It was starting at 9:00 and as soon as I no showed the cavalry would come looking for me.

That’s when I heard the distinct noise of a door close, a car door. It seemed early, but I was grateful for a rescuer.

“HELP! ITS ME ETHAN IM TRAPPED IN THE LOCKER ROOM HELLLPPPP!!!!” I screamed pounding again on the locker room doors.

The footsteps came closer as my shouting and pounding continued. Then on the other side of the locker room, the jingle of keys, and the door quickly flying open. The dusk Vermont skies allowing enough light to creep in for me to see the shadow of a man, dressed in dark, a flashlight shining in my face.

Me temporarily blinded I began pulling myself up as the figure approached me. One hand up to my face shield the light, the other pulling myself up, I began explaining my situation.

“I’m so glad you’re here, I was trapped in here, then the lights went out....”

Suddenly the flashlight, more like a spotlight came down crashing into my face with force. I fell back in sharp pain as I felt blood come out of my nose and went back into a heap on the cold dark tile floor.

“Ugh what the fuck,” I said as the spotlight went away from me. The man speedily went to the other side of the room, locking the locker room door from the inside. I heard the click of the lock realizing he just locked us in. He just locked us in.

The spotlight was set on the ground facing up, illuminating the entirety of the room and showing my assailant in full light for the first time.

Tall, at least 6’0” dressed in all black, muscular build, and a black ski mask covering his face. This has all taken place within seconds and I had little time to even comprehend my situation or think about calling for help as the man came towards me again, tossing his backpack down next to me.

“Sir ple....” *POW* I took a fist to the face offering another direct impact as I fell to the ground again after trying to get up. Any fight in me was spent. I was dazed as I heard the sound of duct tape being ripped off the roll.

The man, now on the ground with me cradled my head taking one end of the roll and plastering it over my lips. Then with brutal precision he wrapped it around my head, over the short hair on the back of my neck, pulling taut, and repeating the process. 5 wraps and he tore the tape from the roll and pressed it against my lips. It was tight, but I was so dazed I couldn’t even think about yelling or fighting back even as my hands were pulled behind me and I heard the rattling of chain. Handcuffs. He locked them around each of my wrists tightly behind my back. I groaned in pain as the cuff gripped tightly around my wrists.

Then I felt two metal rings around each socked ankle. Chain connecting them. Some sort of leg cuffs. I had never been tied up before, so this was all very new.

I was quickly scooped up, like I weighed nothing to the man and soon found myself in the parking lot on the mans shoulder. Dusky Vermont skyline through the trees, it wasn’t until being thrown into the back of the van, the same van I had seen earlier, that I began to realize the perilous situation I was in. Later my captor would tell me it took but 2:33, less than 3 minutes from the first blow to being set in the back of the van. The door closed, and I began to come around. Too late. Happy birthday to me.
Test.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Scottstud94 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice start! I'm intrigued by what will happen to Ethan. Will be looking forwards for the next part :)
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Great start. I am very curious to learn what will happen to Ethan next. Rugby socks, tie ups, what's not to like. :D
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Any chance we might read what happened next? I am curious to find out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic