Introducing Girlfriend To Bondage M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Introducing Girlfriend To Bondage M/F

Post by tieguy47 »

I apologize in advance this is my first time posting here so I hope I get the formatting right so its easy to read.

We had been together for about 6 months when we got around to talking about some of our less innocent interest and I told her about my interest in bondage.

"I don't know Colton, the whole idea seems kinda strange to my, and what is your interest in it?" she asked

"I think it's really a trust thing for me, just the idea that you trust me enough to give up control..." I replied.

"Do you always think about me tied up?"

"No, more often than I care to admit, but no it isn't all I think about" I told her.

"Lizzy I promise it isn't something I need in a relationship and if it makes you uncomfortable that's ok, we don't have to try it soon or even ever if you don't want to." I said, hoping she wasn't trying to distance herself.

We continued to talk about it for about an hour and she agreed that when we met Saturday I could try to show her a few things to ease into it.
I told her that she could change her mind at any point and that as soon as she said the word it would be over.

So Saturday we met up at the same gas station as always and she got in the passenger seat and we had our normal small talk.

"So how has your day been?" I asked as I was backing out of my parking spot.

"It's been going pretty slow because I've been excited to see you." She told me with a smile.

I smiled and got that warm feeling she always gave me when she was around, she treated me better than most people ever had and the idea that someone as beautiful as her could look forward to seeing me just blew my mind. I guess I should explain, I am about 6 foot tall with dark brown hair, I'm not fat but I don't have the abs I did when I played soccer in high school. I've never been super muscular but my arms aren't twigs either. I'm pretty much your average 18 year old guy. She on the other hand, she is about 5'8 with shoulder length blonde hair, she didn't often like to show off her body but if you were lucky enough to see her without the baggy sweatshirts she wore (most of which stolen from me never to be seen again I might add) you'd see an amazing figure. 34dd breast and a toned body with a butt I never could pull my eyes off when she wore leggings. I often told her how I couldn't imagine why she was with me and that I must be dreaming, but you not here for my self deprecation or her sappy replies are you ;).

"Okay Lizzy, do you still want to try this or are you ready to back out?" I asked pulling into the far end of the parking lot at the mall.

"I'm ready... I think, but please take it slow Colton"

I assured her I would start off very easy and simple while I reached behind her seat and grabbed a small coil of rope.

I had her place her palms together in front of her and carefully looped the rope around both her wrist slowly encircling them with about 6 wraps, then I looped the rope through the middle of her hands and cinched it off.

"Not too tight?" I asked?

"Pretty snug but I could probably sit like this for awhile" she told me.

So I started the car and began driving again off to where we were going to get dinner, I kept looking over at her while she sat therre with her hands on her lap looking at me and then out the window.

"You can try to get out." I told her.

"Is that what you want me to do?' she asked.

"Of course I want you to explore it a little, although I don't know that you'll get out of it." I told her, with a bit of a challenge to my voice she got started immediately, and it didn't take long before she figured out she could pick the knot with her teeth and escape quite easily.

"Well that wasn't too hard at all," she told me teasingly,"You must think about the way it looks more than you do about actually keeping me here huh?"

"I..I.", I paused to clear my throat," I would normally tie your hands behind your back so you wouldn't be able to use your teeth, then you'd never get out." I replied, trying to get her to take the challenge. She thought about it and agreed to let my tie her hands behind her back when we got to our stop.

"What about a little bet?" I suggested hoping it would be easier to pull her in further if it were a competition.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked taking the bait.

"Well how about if after 5 minutes you can't get out, you let me tie you again on the drive back from dinner?"

She paused to think about it and ultimately agreed. So we spent the next few minutes of the drive talking about normal things: work, friends and all kinds of normal teenager stuff. We got to the restaurant and I parked a few spots away from the nearest car.

"Alright, are you ready to lose?" I goaded her.

"You certainly seem confident for someone who I just escaped from in less than 5 minutes not too long ago." she mocked.

So I repeated the same process as last time although with her wrists behind her back and maybe just a little tighter. I started a timer and right away she started trying to find the know with her fingers, she couldn't however because i placed it between her wrist on the side facing out so this exact plan wouldn't work. Then she started to do the next obvious thing, she began to bring her legs up to her chest and was going to try to get her hands in front of her.

"Oh no you don't." I told her as I pushed her legs back down and reached across her bringing the seat belt back with me and buckled her in thus preventing that plan from working.

She giggled and shrieked, "HEYYY Thats cheeatinggggg!"

"The whole point was to show you how much harder it is with your hands behind you, I cant have you doing that." I said with a grin.

She squirmed and tried her best as I enjoyed the show but 5 minutes went by and she was still stuck.

"Well, you know what that means." I told her as I began to unbuckle the seat belt and started untying her wrists.

"Fiiiine, you can do it again after dinner but you still cheated." she said right before poking her tongue out at me.

We went in and had a good time at dinner, one of my baggy sweatshirts hiding the rope marks for the few minutes they lasted. I did get to tie her up again that night and it began to open the door on a new aspect of our relationship.
Last edited by tieguy47 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

I realize, I rushed this a little but I'll try to slow down for the next part and the more adult parts.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Great start dude! Can’t wait to read more.
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

I had tied her up a few more times since that night, all just the same simple hands behind her and buckle the seat belt so she couldn't get her hands in front of her but today I wanted to progress a little. I wanted to get her blindfolded and maybe even gagged, and I may have had a few other desires as well.

"Are you listening to me Colton?" Lizzy asked interrupting my thoughts.

She had been talking about some drama going on between her friends and how they were asking her to pick a side and each wanted her to tell the other that they were wrong. I honestly don't remember what they were all riled up about but I think it had something to do with a boy they went to high school with.

"uhhhh..." I started while I gathered my thoughts.

"Yeah, I didn't think so, your eyes were glazed over" she told me.

"Hey, I was listening, your friend... Emma wants you to agree with her because... Sta..Tracey supposedly went to prom or homecoming or something with the boy she liked, and Tracey wants you to agree with her because Emma never made a move so he was fair game or something like that?"

"Woooow, you were listeninnngg" she replied.

"Are we almost there yet?" she asked immediately after/

I looked around realizing I had zoned out of driving as well and realized out turn was just up ahead.

"Two minutes babygirl and we'll be there." I said beginning the process of buttering her up.

She sighed contently and put her head on my shoulder leaning over the console, She was very easy to please. She loved the simple things like me saying her name or calling her baby or babygirl. She said she liked that feeling of me claiming her as mine even when it was just us around.We pulled in and I parked a little ways back in the parking lot.

"Ughhh, why do you always park so far away?" she asked with a playful whine.

"Sorry, its a habit I got from my dad, he always told us we could do a little extra walking so someone else didn't have to."

She laughed and said, "Congratulations, you're with the someone else now." while smiling and pointing at herself.

We got out of the car and began to walk inside, we spent some time walking around the mall and I bought us pretzels from a stand they had inside, suddenly she grabbed my arm,

"C'mon, I wanna show you something!" she said quickly walking away.

"Hephhh," I tried talking with the last bite of pretzel in my mouth.

She dragged me over to a store and grabbed some clothes then pointed to a chair and disappeared into the changing room. I sat there for a minute or two when she walked out wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans with some rips above and below the knees.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"You always look great," I told her smiling, "although... I think I prefer the leggings you were wearing before."

"She rolled her eyes and blushed "Of course you do, you probably spent the whole drive here thinking about tying me up in them."

I looked around quickly to see if anyone might have heard that.

"Shhhh, you want to go around bragging about that?" I asked.

"Oh relax Colton, c'mon I think I'm ready to go do something else" she winked, returning into the dressing room to put those very leggings back on.

We walked back out to my car, it wasn't anything fancy since it was my first car, although sometimes I wished I hadn't just bought it off my parents. It was a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica that was a dark blueish color. It had less than 100,00 miles on it and I had gotten it at a really good deal since my parents were buying a used jeep. Today, however it was going to work great because in the back all of the seats went down making a space about equivalent to a queen sized mattress. Then at each of the 4 corners there were little metal rings that are, I assumed, meant to be used to hold things still while you were driving. I was hoping to use them for just that today, although, maybe not with the exact kind of cargo they had in mind.

She sat down in the passenger seat smiling at me and immediately turned her back to me and presented her wrists.

"Getting a little excited for this are we?" I teased surprised she seemed to enjoy being tied as much as I enjoyed having her that way.

"I think I'm starting to get used to it." She turned a dark shade of red and looked back at me.

"Well what do you say we change it up a bit today then? I promise I wont do anything too difficult on you."

She considered it and agreed so I started with the first step of my plan. I had her turn around and then I grabbed my stash from behind her seat, today it included some new items: 2 purple knee length socks which had been part of my soccer uniform, 1 ankle high sock that I had made sure was clean (I knew she would appreciate that if all went according to plan) and another small coil of rope on top of the one I had been using on her wrists up to this point. I started by taking on of the purple socks and folding it in half the make it thicker and then brought it over her head and placed it over her eyes, tying it off behind her as a blindfold.

She gasped.

"Everything okay so far Lizzy?" I asked. I didn't want to push her too far and end all of our "games" at once but I also used her name to try to calm her down so she was comfortable enough to keep going.

"Just surprised me is all, I had actually been planning to ask if you could do something to blindfold me.

I paused, she had been thinking about this? I mean of course I thought she thought about it afterwards but I never imagined she would have ideas to up the ante.

"Great minds think alike I guess" I replied after remembering to reply.

I then gently grabbed her wrists and guided them behind her, using the usual method to bind them behind her.

"Extra snug today, you really have been easy on me so far haven't you' She teased.

"uh huh" I managed, glad that she was facing away and blindfolded so she couldn't see me blushing.

I turned her around so she was facing me and had her lean back against the door, then I grabbed her legs and brought them up so her ankles were on my lap. I began securing them together the same way I had with her wrists before placing them back on the floor.

"No seat belt today?" she asked.

"No, I'm thinking it would be in the way for what I have planned next." I told her.

"oh reallyy, and what would that be?" she asked, with what I thought may have been excitement.

"You're just going to have to enjoy the ride and find out." I replied.

Now for a little backstory, one of the things that bothered me most about our relationship was how... out of order it seemed to be, I mean, here she was bound hand and foot, blindfolded in my passenger seat, but I had yet to kiss her. We had talked about this often and her answer was always the same, She hadn't had her first kiss yet and she wanted it to be special. This in itself wasn't that strange to me, however I thought that we had done some things that went beyond a first kiss and she hadn't had a problem with it. I mean we had both left visible hickeys in hard to hide places on each other, and like I said, here she was bound and blindfolded right in front of me, but we still had yet to kiss.

"I like the sound of that." she said with a low, alluring tone.

"Then let's get started." I said, the eagerness obvious in my voice.

So I reached over to the door where the seat adjustment was and began to lay her seat as far back as it would go and at the same time brought it back further away from the windshield making as much room as possible. The seat didn't quite go all the way flat, it stopped at what I would guess as around 160 degrees. So there she was, blindfolded with her wrists behind her back, ankles tied together waiting for whatever came next. I just sat and looked at her enjoying the moment and then started the next step. A few days ago I had made a discovery, when I tried to move some hair out of her face she took my fingers into her mouth and sucked them, I didn't know what she got out of it but I let her continue till she bit down. Today i was hoping for the same reaction. So I put my index finger on her bottom lip and she immediately opened her mouth and let me put my finger in before she began to suck on it. After a minute or 2 of this she bit down again, not super hard but enough to cause discomfort.

"Hey!" I said pulling my fingers out, stop that or no more.

She opened up again so I put 2 fingers in this time and she sucked on them and licked them, before biting on them again, a little harder this time.

"Stop that!" I said "If you do it again ill have to stuff something else in there so you won't bite me."

She turned her head a little like she may have been trying to pout or to ask a question but she nodded and opened her mouth again without saying a word. So I put my fingers back in and almost immediately she bit them again.

"Alright!" I said, "You asked for it!"

So I grabbed the ankle high sock and put my fingers back on her lip, when she opened her mouth again I stuffed the sock in and held it there with my hand so she couldn't spit it out.

"Hemmphh!" she tried talking through it.

"This is what you happens," I told her, "You bite me, you get gagged."

She did not seem pleased with this deal but agreed to let me tie the last purple sock around her head keeping the gag in. I took a few moments just to look at the beautiful sight before me: my beautiful girlfriend bound, gagged, and blindfolded, there was just a few things left to do.

"I know you have things to do with your family tomorrow so I can't give you any lovely hickeys on your neck, but I wonder if there is any room under this pesky sweatshirt your wearing to give you some?" I teased.

"Pheekii setsphrt" she replied, giggling at the sound of her gag talk.

I took this as the go ahead and lifted the sweatshirt up bringing it passed her bare stomach, past the crop top she was wearing under the sweatshirt and stopped at her neck, leaving her bare stomach exposed and a much better view of her figure. I could've stared at that sight for hours but instead I leaned over and began to lick and suck at all different areas of her stomach. This rewarded me with a variety of different noises: sometimes she moaned and wriggled and other times she giggled and squirmed but I just didn't stop. I assaulted her midriff with my mouth for about 15 minutes leaving all kinds of fun marks and her out of breath panting through the gag.

"Are you ready to be untied for a bit?"

She nodded, so I pulled her sweatshirt down to where it belonged and pulled the blindfold off. She blinked a few times and then started at me as I untied her ankles and her wrists before I removed her gag. She turned around immediately and hugged me tight.

"Oof," I said trying to breathe, "Did you have fun?"

"You are definitely tying me up again later, Colton and then I think I have a surprise for you."

"I like the sound of that." I said as I squeezed her waist making her giggle.

"Stop that," she said moving back towards her side of the car laughing. "I'm sure you can't wait but first, I want a drink and to go to our movir
Last edited by tieguy47 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

thanks for the poative feedback, hope you wnjoyed this oart as well!
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

any feed back is appreciated, hoping to gwt thw next part out either late tonight or tomorrow
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m enjoying where this is going, the writing is good, readability too. Taking it nice and slow can certainly add to the interest and save a lot of problems with writers block in the futures looking forward to the next part :)
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

Sorry, got side tracked with the other part, should be uploaded in the next few hours
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

After the movie we walked back to the car together. We talked about the parts we enjoyed and just enjoyed some innocent conversation, glad to be around each other. What happened in the car was much less innocent. She hopped in the drivers seat and locked the door laughing.

"You're driving back then I take it?" I said climbing in the passenger seat.

I had barely closed the door before she climbed over the console and was on my lap straddling my legs, and started kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close while she kept going. It wasn't long at all before she could feel my excitement through my jeans and her leggings. She only switched sides and continued kissing my neck.

"I have an idea, but you'd have to be willing to get off me long enough to get in the back. I said, half moaning.

She leaned back wiggling her hips stimulating me even more and looked at me, "This idea involves rope?"

I nodded my head since I was barely capable of speaking, but my mind was racing, I had to keep it together long enough to finish the plan.

She climbed into the back between the seat and laid down since all the seats were already down. I sat up front for maybe a minute gathering my thoughts and trying to calm down just a little. Something soft landed on my head, I turned around and almost lost all control at the sight before me. Gone was the sweatshirt, and the white undershirt, leaving a cream colored bra which showed of the tops of her amazing breasts. In my hand was the item she had thrown at me, her amazing black leggings she had been wearing. I drank in the sight of her shapely legs and the panties she wore which matched her bra. My jaw hung open and I stared for I don't know how long before she said something.

"Joining me?" she asked with a wink.

I did my best to form an intelligent reply before simply giving up and beginning to climb into the back seat. She rolled onto her back while I did so crossing her wrists behind her. This gave me a whole other view to appreciate and after I had no where near enough of it I told her I had something else in mind. She rolled over again and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I think you'll enjoy it Lizzy, just trust me." I said finally meeting her eyes again.

She nodded and picked up the purple sock from earlier and blindfolded herself. I gathered my coils of rope and even pulled out 2 more I'd only been dreaming of getting to use tonight, but it was happening. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into the center of the back of the car. I then grabbed her right wrists and began to tie one of my coils around it, I could almost swear she purred a little when she felt it tighten to snugness. I then took the tail I had left on that rope and brought it the door, attaching it to the handle of the door ( not the one that opens it)
This left her arm stretched out from her torso all the way, I was a quarter of the way there. I repeated the process with her other hand bringing it to the other door. I then moved down to her ankles and attached them to the little cargo rings mentioned earlier. I finally leaned back against the back hatch door between her two outstretched legs and looked at my work. She laid there tied spread eagle in the back of my car. I had actually done it. After a minute or two of me just staring she must have realized I was done and smiled, beginning to explore her new bondage. She quickly realized how little she could do, unable to reach any knots or even sit up. I watched her explore for a moment before I started to shift positions, feeling me move she stopped and waited to see what would happen next. I slowly placed my right finger on her right knee, she jumped and gasped at the contact but made no other noise. I began to slowly slide my finger up her bare leg slowing down even more when she twitched as I reached mid thigh, but I did not stop continuing to move closer. I traced the line of her panties making her gasp and moan again. As soon as she made the noise I stopped and got ready for the next part. It did not take long for her to open her mouth to say... well i don't know what she was going to say because I stuffed the ankle sock into her mouth, still somewhat damp from it's earlier stay there. She gagged on the gag but didn't try to spit it out allowing me to tie it in with the other purple sock. I was really struggling to contain myself but I was so close, I could hold out a little longer.

"Well," I said, "Get comfy, I need to move the car somewhere less conspicuous."

"HMMMPHHHH?!?!?!" was the only reply she could make other than beginning to really struggle as I climbed back into the driver's seat. I started the car and looked back, enjoying the view looking down her bra for a moment and then backed out of my spot. We were 1 of 3 cars left in the movie theater parking lot I noticed. So I drove back to the mall we had been at earlier, there were still cars here thanks to the arcade that was open till 2am.

Lizzy continued her struggling and mmphhing the whole time, I parked the car and climbed back into the back with her, taking plenty of time to admire the view again, even without much clothing she was glistening a little with sweat from struggling. I began to remove her gag.

"HAVMMMPhh!!!" she began as I quickly hand-gagged her.

"I just moved the the mall so we wouldn't look as suspicious in an empty parking lot Lizzy" I told her, removing the blindfold looking at her eyes move trying to figure out where we moved.

I knew I could have repeated her name as calmly and sweetly as I could as many times as I wanted and it wouldn't prevent what I'm sure was going to be a serious talk afterwards, but for now she relaxed and stopped yelling into my hand. Then... she bite me.

"OUCH!" I exclaimed, looking at the bite mark she left.

She didn't say anything but simply stuck her tongue out at me. I picked the sock back up.

"Please don't gag me again," she said shaking her head, " I promise.

I looked at her questioningly but put the sock down.

"She swallowed clearing the saliva that had built up after she had soaked the sock and then asked "So now what?"
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

If you didn´t have told us, that this is your first story, I would not have guessed that. Good work so far! And I´m wondering where are you going further with it: I´m curious!
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

it is my first but ive been planning it for awhile, wanted to make an entrance :D
tieguy47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy47 »

I looked down at her and grinned, "Now, I pick up where I left off."

She bit her lower lip and laid her head back. I wasted no time getting started back up. I put my finger on her right knee and began my slow trek upwards again. I moved even slower this time, teasing her, I wanted her to beg. I made it to her upper thigh and then I heard her breath catch before she began breathing deeper. I continued, continued the rest of the way up her leg. Then I put my finger right above her naval and started to slide downward, her giggles from me dragging my finger down her belly quickly turned to moaning as I made it past the waist band of her panties. I continued downward getting increasingly closer to where I knew she wanted me most. When I got there I kept going, pressing slighter harder as I passed over her making her moan loudly.

"Please..." she begged.

I looked at her and smiled, "You tease me all the time, now it's my turn to make you horny."

She pouted at that but quickly forgot and began moaning again as I moved back towards that spot, even slower this time. Finally i took my finger off of her and began to re blindfold her. She jumped slightly but didn't say anything as I tied it back on. Then I began to remove my shirt and jeans leaving me in nothing but my boxers and very visibly excited. Then I moved between her legs and laid on top of her my erection separated from her only by the two very thin layers of fabric. This caused her to emit her loudest moan yet and she began to gyrate her hips, stimulating me even more. I put my hands on either side of her and pushed myself up taking away some of the pressure from her.

"Co... come back" she whispered hardly even aware she had spoken.

So I lowered myself down again and she let out another moan, I was almost beyond my breaking point when she stopped.

"Take the blindfold off." she said firmly.

I obliged and she picked her head up seeing my erection through my boxers as i sat up. She smiled and laid her head back down. Almost ready to let myself give in I laid down on her 1 more time, this time her lips caught mine, it was over almost before I realized what was happening. She had kissed me, for the first time. Immediately We kissed again, much longer this time. At this point I finally lost all control and broke off the kiss only long enough to pull my boxers down and enter her. She moaned and struggled trying to get an arm or hand around me to continue pulling me in but the ropes held.

After 10 minutes we both laid there, in the back of my car, sweating and panting. I finally sat up long enough to pull up my underwear and untie her. We continued to lay back there in each others arms in silence.

This was intended as a good point for me to take and bit of a break from writing but since I've been inconsistent as it is I may just leave this as the finished story. I'll write more if it's wanted but I think this can also be a good end to the story.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I just discovered this story and I have to admit it's one of my favorites on this site. The writing is so good and descriptions are so hot, I really hope there will be other stories you can tell!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic