A Very Black Friday updated 11-7 */F+ (Sequel to night at the Museum)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Very Black Friday updated 11-7 */F+ (Sequel to night at the Museum)

Post by SoftlySwitching »

A sequel to https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6388

Part 1 - prologue

It was almost Black Friday at the SouthSide Regional Shopping Mall, or SSRS to those who worked there. All of the stores were busy putting the finishing touches on their holiday displays, making sure everything looked perfect for the hordes that would descend on them the next day. Clothiers were getting out the latest fashions, the toy store was setting up some large displays sure to grab kids attention, and even the adult store was rearranging things. The name ‘Regional Shopping Mall’ made it seem more grandiose than it really was. The mall itself was a fairly small Y shape, with the entrance at the bottom, a massive clothing store on one end and a camping store on the other. In between was a smattering if shops with a small food court in the center where a Christmas tree went up each year.

As the sun set and Thanksgiving dinner came, none of the employees left. For them, it was a very special year, one that only happened once every two centuries. Their preparations had to continue so they would be ready for midnight, for once the gates opened they only had until sunrise to achieve their agenda, lest the worst of them be brought forth into the world.

As the final touches were made, three well dressed women came to the front doors to get ready to let the crowds in. Lisbeth was well dressed as ever, and her sisters Greyanna and Trixie were there as well to ensure things ran smoothly on this momentous occasion. Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched in turn by three figures in a van at the end of the parking lot. Our story unfolds as they open the doors, and hundreds of people rush in desperate to get to the best deals first........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SoftlySwitching 3 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Also, a special thanks to @Wolfman for contributing with some good ideas
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 2 - thieves in the labyrinth

In the midst of the crowd, three women moved together towards the high end clothing shop at one end of the mall. In the lead was Tianna. Her long dark hair contrasted against her orange turtleneck and skirt, but she walked with complete confidence. To her left was Shannon, a busty brunette showing off her assets in a rainbow crop top. On the other side was Brianna, a blonde who was wearing a black halter top and skirt with lacing up the front. All three had on heavy full length coats that they currently wore open.

They moved with a purpose, entering Mino’s Fashion Finds, but once inside they strolled slowly, carefully looking around. While they appeared to just be shopping for deals, in reality they were locating the guards and cameras so as to remain undetected in their thefts. As they moved through the newest winter fashions, they grabbed several expensive pieces before carrying them over to the changing rooms. Each went into her own room with around $2,000 dollars in clothes.

As Tianna was laying out the clothes to layer them under her coat, she felt drawn to one of the fur jackets she had grabbed. It was a white mink biker style jacket with gold buckles holding it shut. Figuring she had time she took off her other clothes, leaving her in just a cream colored silk bra and panties. When she put on the jacket she could almost feel it shift, adjusting to the curves of her body. As she buckled it up, she started running her fingers over it, loving the feel of the fur against her skin. Reaching around to feel the back, she felt her arms catch on something. She tried to pull them loose, but they just seemed to hold tighter. Thinking she could slide it over her head, she looked in the mirror and gasped: The front had changed! Where once there were golden buckles up the side, now there were padlocks. Turning slowly around she could see the sleeves stretching slowly over her fingers and then looping into more golden padlocks. She was firmly stuck, and didn’t want to cry out in case Brianna and Shannon were having better luck in their efforts. Not that she had much time to scream, because after a few seconds the mirror slid up and a large hand shoved a black leather panel gag lined on the front with white fur into her mouth and then grabbed her, pulling her into the space behind it.

Shannon was experiencing a similar situation. Having become obsessed with the need to try on a pink fur jacket, she had stripped completely, thinking of how she could surprise some of the guys she had dated wearing just that. When she was enjoying herself on the jacket, she felt the bottom hem tightening around her firm butt. Looking down she felt and saw the bottom line of the jacket forming a fuzzy strap between her legs that tightened itself, gaining her full attention. Thinking she could undo it from the back she turned around and started feeling for the end of the strap before the sleeves tied themselves together, trapping her inside. To complete the transformation a vertical strap came up between her neck and arms further restricting her struggles. As the mirror in her changing room slid up, the hood on the jacket came up on its own and covered her whole head, leaving just a wide oval over her eyes. It was a good thing the material was breathable, but she too was pulled into the darkness.

Brianna was somewhat new to the group, and had only really taken costume jewelry. She started layering bracelets over her wrists, trying to make sure they would be hidden under her coat. As she turned looking in the mirror, she noticed how good her current outfit was making her look. She held her wrists out behind her back shoving her chest forward and admiring the view. When she went to pull her wrists back to put on more of the pilfered loot she found that she couldn’t. Figuring that some bracelets must have snagged on each other she turned around to see that the bracelets had formed into a single piece of metal on each arm, held together by a golden shaft two inches long. She couldn’t get her arms free at all! She went to try to push the door open with her foot, but she felt that she couldn’t move her foot more than a few inches. Looking down she saw that her skirt had tightened its drawstrings all the way down to below her knees, keeping her from moving her feet very far. As she was struggling to open the door, her mirror slid up and the same hand grabbed her by her long, blonde hair and hauled her backwards.

The tree girls found themselves standing in front of a large figure in a business suit, easily eight feet tall and as wide as the three of them put together. His dark hair and beard were well groomed, and the only thing other than his size that marked his as otherworldly were the bull’s horns growing from his head. “What ARE you?! Brianna asked, before the figure held up one finger and replied in a deep booming voice.

“I am King Minos, and we are going to play a game. Im going to release you into a maze, and you will have the chance to earn your freedom. If you reach the end of the maze, your restraints will release you and you can go free with all of the goods you stole from me. Fail to escape before I catch you, however, and you become tribute. The last one I catch will earn a reprieve, and will serve me instead of my Mistresses. You will have a five minute head start. Go!”

With that, Minos stepped aside and the girls ran into the maze. Brianna who could only hobble was quickly outpaced by Tianna, and even Shannon who was dealing with a strap stimulating her was faster. Realizing that trying to follow the other two would only get her caught first, Brianna turned down two side paths and started slowly trying to find the outermost part of the maze.

Tianna and Shannon had followed the main pathway, which seemed to head straight to the exit. Shannon was slower, so she was surprised when she caught up to Tianna standing at the edge of a large circular fur rug. Tianna couldn’t speak through her gag, but she MMPHed and gestured towards the middle of the rug with her head. Shannon moved to the edge and leaned in to inspect the design when Tianna shoved her from behind. Shannon fell forward into a pit concealed by the rig, before coming to an abrupt halt well above the ground. The edges of the rug were tied to the edges of the pit via several ropes, and Shannon’s weight had drawn it tightly around her holding her in place. Her head was all that was visible as a series of gears whirred into motion, dragging her into the darkness.

Tianna was glad that she had stopped before hitting the rug. She had noticed that it looked lower in the middle when Shannon had showed up, allowing her to accomplish two things. First, to ensure that she was not the first one captured, and second, testing her theory that the rug was a trap. She was just about to start moving again when she heard a booming voice shout “YOUR TIME IS UP!” She took off along the same central hallway running as fast as she could manage. When she came to a junction room with another fur rug in the middle she didn’t hesitate before running around it and continuing on. From the glowing exit sign on the wall she had to be within a couple hundred feet when she felt herself jerk to a halt. She tried to push on, but there were a series of fine cables blocking her path completely, each looking like clear fishing line, but nearly indestructible. She turned back around and returned to the junction room. As she looked down the two side hallways trying to decide which to take she felt something hit her from behind and fell into the pit herself, becoming trapped just as Shannon had. Minos was looking down at her from above as she was pulled off smirking. “Now to find your last friend.....”

Brianna was still hiding in her corner of the room. She had found her way to a wall, but the only paths from there led to dead ends. She started to backtrack when she heard a series of thuds from off in the distance. She picked up her pace, determined not to get boxed in. She just reached the same hallway as Minos, and was trying to get out of his way when he looked his arm around her waist, hoisted her onto his shoulder, and effortlessly carried her back out of the maze, past the entrance, and into a side room. In the center of the room was a large circular pit. Minos held Brianna over the pit, letting her dangle where she could see that it was quite dark and incredibly deep. “Ready for your new life dear?”
“Please let me go, I swear I’ll never steal again, I promise I’ll do anything-AAAAAHHHH” her pleas turned into a shriek as she was dropped. The fall seemed to last for minutes, but that would be impossible. It almost felt to Brianna like she was slowing. In fact, she was slowing. She was being slowed by hundreds of animated hands sticking out of the wall. As they slowed her though, they also tore away bits of pieces of her clothing. Once she had stopped in just her underwear, more hands scams from below and forced her into a white harem outfit. She opened her mouth to complain about the rough treatment, but as she did she was dropped again. This time she only fell for about five feet before landing in a giant bed on top of a pile of plush blankets. She was too stunned by the fall to stop Minos from reaching down and locking a collar to her neck, with a chain leading to one of the bedposts. With this done, he walked back towards the stairs up to his store. After all, he couldn’t be sure there wouldn’t be other shoplifters that night too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome update. Really enjoying this
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 3 - Cupid’s captives

Cupid’s Adult Entertainment sat between a furrier and a bridal store. From the outside with was fairly unassuming, with blacked out windows behind the display of a single mannequin on either side of the door, each wearing relatively tame lingerie and a feather boa. On the door itself was a paper flyer advertising a modeling program through the store. Once through the doors however, there were adult toys of all kind lining all four walls. Behind the register stood a brunette in a revealing devil costume. On her ample chest was a name tag that read “Cupid”. As couples would come into the store, she would help them, surreptitiously appraising then when they weren’t looking. It wasn’t until the store was empty save for two young women, a dirty blonde in a denim jacket and jeans, and a redhead in a simple top and yoga pants. They had come into the shop and been disgustingly inseparable, constantly kissing, being incredibly loud with their raunchy comments. In her mind, Cupid thought, “Yes, these two will do nicely.”

“Girls, pardon me a moment, I couldn’t help but see how adorable you two are together, and I thought I’d make you an offer. If you’ll model for me, I’d be happy to give you a 75% discount on everything you buy today. All you’d have to do is wear these for me while I take some pictures.” With that she held up two silk slips, one red and one black. The two girls looked at each other for only a moment before both nodded eagerly. Cupid led them to the changing rooms in the back, and five minutes later they were standing in front of her. The redhead was in the black slip and had put on a pair of black stiletto heels from the shelves as well as putting her hair up into a ponytail, and the blonde had done the same with the red slip and a pair of red strapped sandals.

“You two look amazing! Now just climb onto this” Cupid said as she gestured to a cheekily romantic bed overdone with silk heart sheets and fuzzy heart pillows, “and do what comes naturally. Make it look good!” The girls didn’t need much prompting and climbed onto the bed and started making out, their hands exploring each other’s bodies. Cupid took out a camera and clicked away, seeming to take dozens of pictures. “Now girls, I want you to look at the camera for one final picture, and then you will be good to go, okay?” Both girls sat up with their long legs out to their sides. When Cupid clicked the camera for the final time, there was a blinding flash, and the girls faces went blank as they completely zoned out. Cupid jumped into action, grabbing some things from the shelves before coming back. Knowing that she only had a limited time, she worked quickly. She had grabbed six pairs of panties and forced three into each girl’s mouth, filling them almost to bursting. She then moved them into a 69 position on the bed, with each girl’s mouth firmly planted in the other’s crotch, buried in their slips and silk underwear. Using dozens of belts, each girl was secured to the other, their heads stuck in place, their feet, ankles, calves, thighs, knees, elbows, and wrists bound together tightly, unable to get loose without external help. They both also realized that any struggling at all would stimulate the other. Cupid just looked down at them on the bed and said “Thanks! I needed something to bring in more crowds!” And walked back over to the counter, hitting a hidden button on the back as she went unlocking the door for more customers.

It was good timing too, because right then a very young brunette walked in, looking like she was barely 18. She was wearing a tiny halter top and mini skirt, and looking around very suspiciously. Cupid spoke up quickly. “Miss, as this is an adult store, can I check your ID please?”

“Oh, ummmm, s-s-sure, I guess.” She was definitely afraid of something, but she walked up and shyly dishes a driver’s license out of her purse. Looking it over, Cupid got an evil gleam in her eye but smiled warmly to the girl. “All good! Have you ever shopped here before?”

“No, I’m not really supposed to be in places like this. My mom says that they are the devil, but a girl has needs, right? So, ummm, is there any way if I buy something you can make it say a grocery store or something on the credit card charge? If my mom knew I was here she would literally kill me.”

“Well, I can’t alter our store name,” the girls face dropped at that news, “but I think I can help you. You see, we have a modeling program, so if you’re willing to pose for a couple of photos of merchandise, you can have $300 in store credit, no credit card required. And we will only shoot from the neck down, so you don’t have to worry about anyone recognizing you!”

“What if they see me now though?”

“That’s not a problem, it’s been slow today, so I’ll just lock the door!”

“What about those two?” The girl said pointing at the two on the bed.

“Oh, they’re quite distracted, and part of our live advertising program. They’re what is called exhibitionists.”

“Oh, okay then. What do you need me to do?”

“Just sign this release, and then strip down to your underwear.”

The girl did so, revealing a very skimpy thong and bra. Clearly she had avoided her mother’s influence. Cupid pulled out a sex swing from the back and set it up against some wall space. She then took some feather boas and wrapped them around each of the four lines holding up the cuffs.

“This is a very simple one. Just step up onto this stool here and then put your feet here and here, and I’ll help you get your hands here and here,” Cupid said as she illustrated how it would work. When the girl had her limbs in place Cupid put a tiny padlock in the shape of a heart on each cuff while the girl was distracted with exploring her limited movement. She was held in place by her own weight, and could swing her arms a little bit, but was otherwise truly trapped unless someone released her. Cupid came up with a ring gag and held it in front of the girl’s face.

“How about I let you try this free of charge to see how it feels while you’re tied up?”

“I don’t think so. I’m actually not so sure about this, why don’t you just let me go-AGH!”

Before she could finish, Cupid had shove the ring gag into met mouth, making her speech completely unintelligible. Walking back to the counter to grab the store’s phone, Cupid winked back at the poor girl struggling. She walked over with the phone and the girl’s release form, dialing as she drew closer. The girl could hear the phone ringing before a familiar voice picked up. “Hi, is this Mrs. Smith? The pastor’s wife, right? Yes, I’m the manager of Cupid’s Adult Entertainment down at the mall. There’s been an issue with your daughter, and I thought it would be better to discuss it with you in person so that the police don’t find out. Yes, that what I thought. No, your husband won’t know about it either. No need to distress one of the Lord’s workers.” She hung up and grabbed a blindfold off of the shelves, placing around the girl’s head as she struggled frantically. Cupid patted her on the head and then went to the counter to await her third victim......
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 4 - in Cupid’s Clutches

Leia had been assigned to the food court and the south wing of the mall to watch. That included the entrance, a fur coat store with some protesters outside, a lingerie shop, a bridal shop, a bookstore, and a salon (which was closed this late at night) as well as the food court. She had already walked around the food court a few times, and the only real thing of notice was the massive 40 foot tall Christmas tree. It had the standard array of fake presents and oversized ornaments around the base, and the tree itself was adorned with miles of tinsel. Atop it was a glowing star covered in sequins. And hanging around the tree were three angels. They appeared to be stuffed, each around five to six feet tall with a little halo on top, a plastic face, fuzzy robes, and seeming to sway back and forth in an imaginary breeze.

Deciding that the food court would just make her hungry, Leia moved to a bench between the lingerie store and the Bridal shop. She was fairly inconspicuous, wearing a maroon fur coat, black top and skirt, and decent sunglasses. She saw a cute couple walk in, the two girls obviously lost in each other’s presence, and then later a young brunette go in. Thinking it was very odd that they had not come back out, she decided it was worth watching. After another half hour of watching, Leia noticed a rather disheveled middle aged blonde go in. She moved so that she could keep an eye on anyone leaving in the next half hour.

Mrs Smith burst through the door, not hearing it lock behind her. “Where is my daughter you whore?!?”

“Now, now, there’s no need for that kind of language. I just thought you might like to be aware that your daughter, being of legal age, agreed to do some modeling for us. I am aware that it could affect your standing in the community, so I thought I’d let you know before it took you by surprise.”

So where is the little hellion? I’m going to turn her backside so red she won’t sit down for a month!”

“Didn’t you see, Mrs. Smith? You passed her on the way in.....” Cupid gestured to the wall by the door where the poor girl still hung, trying to escape once again hearing her mother’s voice.

“What....what did you do to her? You turned her into some whore!”

“I merely offered her a way to afford to indulge her desires ma’am. And as you can see in that contract in your hands, which she signed,” Cupid said with a haughty tone of voice, “she is to remain on display for twelve hours like that. I sure hope no one from your church shops here....”

“Please, I’ll do anything, just don’t keep her there like that!”

“Fine. If you agree to pay us $2500 dollars a month for the next two years, and provide something so we know you won’t back out of the deal, we’ll take her down for you.”

“DEAL!” Mrs Smith yelled without even thinking. “Now just get her down!”

“Ah ah ah. First you have to do your part. Now, the best way to keep this from getting out is to put you at personal risk. So I’m going to need you to put these on and then we can talk about letting your daughter out.” With that Cupid held up a sheer teddy and a feathery dressing gown.

“I can’t wear that! I’ll look like some common tart!”

“Well, you can either wear it, or have some real issues when the ladies from the Church’s bake sale come to collect the twelve dozen sugar cookies we are contributing in about six hours.”

Mrs. Smith’s face paled at the prospect, but she took the lingerie and moved behind a shelf to put it on while Cupid watched from the other side. She came out and cleared her throat, “FINE! I’m in your ridiculous getup, not let my daughter go!”

“Mrs. Smith, just seeing you in this is hardly enough to make you keep your word. I will need you in that,” she said, pointing to a standing metal bondage frame, “so I can take a picture that will guarantee your compliance. Then, and only then, will I let your daughter down.”

Mrs. Smith moves hesitantly forward and inspected the device. It was a metal pole coming upright from the ground with two cuffs on the bottom for her ankles, and two more halfway up for her hands. She put her feet in the cuffs, but couldn’t reach the ones for her hands.

“I’ll help you with that Mrs. Smith. You have to bend backwards in order to reach them.”

Blushing madly, Mrs. Smith arched her back, shoving her breasts forward in the sheer undergarments and moved her hands into position when Cupid shut the cuffs around them, locking them in a similar manner to her daughters. She then knelt and locked Mrs. Smiths feet in as well.

“Wait just a second! Why am I being lo-MMMMMPH!”

Cupid never had to find out what she was going to say as she force a pair of panties she had been wearing for the last couple of days into the older woman’s mouth. She then grabbed a pink leather full face hood with a hole at the top and forced Mrs. Smith’s head into it. She reached in with her fingers and pulled the older woman’s blonde hair out through the hole in the top, and then stepped back to admire her work.

She then took a step over towards the daughter and grabbed the top of the swing which was on a groove in the ceiling. She pulled the younger Smith around the store and into the back room before heading back out.

“Just so you know Mrs. Smith, I’ve taken your daughter down as per our agreement. She is no longer on display in the front. And as soon as I decide how I want to play with her she’ll be free of that swing as well. You really should be more careful how you word your agreements. Oh, and about that bake sale donation.....it was a lie. But I am having several ladies from the church choir by in a little bit for a product party. I don’t think they’ll recognize you as you are.”

Cupid gave her a quick pat on the behind and headed back to the register to watch the young couple try to free themselves and wait for any more customers or possible victims.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really enjoying this tale so far. I really appreciate the inventiveness of the ties and the imagery you describe.

Great work.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Really enjoying this tale so far. I really appreciate the inventiveness of the ties and the imagery you describe.

Great work.
Absolutely. I had no time to read the complete story before. As Wolfman wrote: Your creativtity is stunning. and every tableau presented in every part is stunning. My personal favourite till now: King Minos :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’m really glad y’all are enjoying it! It’s been coming along easily, so I’ll probably have the next three or four parts up within two or three days, so keep tuning in!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I keep fingers crossed :) The pictures fit always very well.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What I usually do is come up with an idea, find pictures that fit, and then fill in the details based on the pictures.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 5 - Shelley Strikes

Callie was super excited. Frank’s Bridal Shop in the mall was having a sale on her wedding dress. She made sure she was there right at midnight when they opened on Black Friday, and rushed straight to the store. Her red hair bounced about her shoulders as she hurried in, looking eagerly around to make sure it was still there. She looked at the attendant, a woman with dark hair with silver highlights, and waved her over. The attendant walked up to her with a smile. “Hi Miss. my name’s Shelley. Is there anything I can help you with today?

“Hi Shelley, I’m Callie. I’m here for a dress I’ve been looking at for months, it’s a white one with a wide train. Can you help me find it? I saw it in the ad!”

“Of course! I think I know the one you’re talking about. It’s right over here.”

Shelley led Callie over to one of the racks of gowns against the wall and started sorting through them. Halfway in she grabbed a large mound of white material and folded it over before handing it to Callie. “Why don’t you go into the dressing room to see how it looks?”

Callie nearly ran to the back. “Thank you!!!,” she practically shouted over her shoulder. She got into the large changing room and quickly stripped down before slowly unfolding the dress, admiring the way the satin shimmered before putting it on. She got the into the dress easily enough, but she could only get the sheer top part halfway on without help. Right then she heard Shelley on the other side of the door.

“Ummm, Shelley? Could I get you to help me with the back of this?”

“Sure dear! Coming in!”

Shelley came in with a bundle of other fabrics and set them on a chair before moving over to help Callie. She did up the back of the dress, then asked, “so how does it feel?”

“It feels a little loose, but I love it! Is there any way to fix that?”

“Of course! You’ve never had a fitting done, have you?”

“Not really, no...”

“Well, don’t fret. I’ll take care of it in no time. Now just hold still, this might get a little tight, but the end result will be worth it, I promise you!”

Shelley immediately got to work, taking the lower layer of Callie’s dress and twisting it, wrapping all of the excess fabric around the girl’s legs, making a bundle three whole layers thick!

“Ummm Shelley, that feels weird, what are you doing down there?”

“Oh, just making sure that the dress sits evenly along the ground. We wouldn’t want to have any odd lines, would we?”

“No, I guess that makes sense.”

Shelley reached into the pile she had brought in and grabbed a needle and white thread. She quickly and deftly stitched her bundle into place, her actions hidden from Callie by the large amounts of fabric.

“Now try not to move, we don’t want to dislodge the pin holding that together okay? Next I need to make sure the upper layer won’t protrude over the bottom, so I’m going to need you to put your arms at your side for me.”

Callie did as she was told, already living the way the dress hugged her figure in the mirror. Shelley then took the upper layer of the bottom of the dress and circled around Callie three times, trapping her upper body in another satin bundle.

“Shelley, this doesn’t seem right, is there anyone else that could help me?”

Don’t be silly dear, this is all normal. Now hold still one more moment, and then we will be done and can see the final product. My son is getting married tomorrow night, and I can only hope he’ll have a bride as lovely as you. I still don’t know the girl he’s marrying yet.”

While she talked, she once more sewed Callie into her bundle. This time however, when she had to cross in front of the girl Callie saw what she was doing, but by then she was pretty much done anyways.

“Hey! Stop that right now! I want out of this! This is no way to treat a customer! Why are you do-MMMMMMMMMMMMPH!”

Her last outburst was silenced by Shelley forcing most of a bridal veil into her mouth and then using the white thread to create a cleave gag. It started extremely thin at first, but after winding it around Callie’s head a hundred or so times, it was as good as any rope, and probably thicker.

“Now, behave, and you will be treated kindly, okay?” Shelley grabbed a Manila tag and sharpie from her pile and wrote “#1” on the tag before fixing it to Callie’s shoulder on her dress.she moved the girl to the door of the dressing room, opened it, and gave Callie a shove, causing her to fall onto a padded cart the mat she had left there. Shelley quietly spoke into a small radio on her belt. “Igor, pickup at booth one.” The doorway at the back of the hall of changing rooms opened and a hunchbacked man came out, grabbed the cart, and wheeled Callie away to the depths of the store.

Shelley gathered what was left of her pile, just a few scraps used to cover her supplies, and headed back into the main room where her associate was ringing up a young man and his bride to be. She watched them leave arm in arm, looking forward to her son being that happy, when she saw what must have been an impromptu bridal party coming. The leader was a pretty brunette with delicate features. They walked up to Shelley and immediately said in a snobby tone, “I’m getting married tomorrow and we need dresses now! Show us your best deals, I have to be in Vegas tomorrow night!”

Shelley put on her best customer service voice and smile and said, “Absolutely! Ive got a dress you’ll want to just run away with! If you girls will go into the changing rooms, I’ll get you all set up. Now you two, she pointed at two dark haired girls of identical height, “go into booth one. You two,” this time pointing at a short skinny girl and a taller curvy girl, “have booth two, and you my dear the the bridal booth, booth three. And since we’re celebrating, would anyone care for a glass of champagne?” All of the girl’s immediately voiced their desire and the group raucously made their way back to the changing rooms.

Shelley went around and gave each of the girl’s a dress and a champagne flute. The four bridesmaids got wine colored dresses, while the bride got a very modern dress that showed off her cleavage and shoulders. Shelley came up to her while she was changing with one more garment.

“This is complimentary for you dear. If you’re getting married tomorrow you’ll freeze on the way in that dress, this should match the occasion nicely!” The bride held up the garment. It was a white hooded cloak lined in incredibly soft white fur. Her eyes lit up at the value of it, and she started putting it on to see how she looked. No sooner had she finished when she heard several thuds from the next rooms over. “What wuzzat...? Was all she managed before dropping over into Shelley’s arms. Shelley laid her down before walking out and locking the door to the changing areas. They would need privacy to move this many. Reaching for her radio once more she hissed, “Igor, I have five. Help me with these!”

The hunchback came out again, this time with a much larger cart filled with ropes, burgundy silk bags, clear PVC panel gags, and a bunch of flowers. He started pulling the bridesmaids out of their rooms and into the hallway. As he did, Shelley started pulling the sacks around them, drawing them up all the way to their necks. Once all four were trapped she moved in to the bride and let Igor finish with the girls. Each was roped into an extremely tight chest harness, and gagged with one of the clear gags before having some flowers pinned to the ropes, covering them nicely. Whoever got chosen for a bride would be lucky. Most women had one flower girl, but she’d have four.

Shelley had gone to work on the bride. First her legs were tightly roped together under her dress and cloak, with doubled up ropes at her ankles, thighs, knees, and calves. Once that was out of the way Shelley took the girl’s hands and slid a fur muff up one arm. She then handcuffed the girl and slid the muff down so it covered the cuffs. She tightened hidden cords at each end of the muff, trapping it in place, before tying a final rope to a ring at the back, threading it through a closure in the bride’s cloak and dress, under her legs and tying it off to her bra. It wasn’t the most elegant ropework, but the crotchrope would keep the girl occupied and from struggling too much. She then took another tag, marked it with a #2, and had Igor once more cart the girls off. She unlocked the changing rooms and walked back to the front to await the third and final candidate.....
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Outstanding. Really like this update.

Well written, evocative and a little playful. Nice work.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Outstanding. Really like this update.

Well written, evocative and a little playful. Nice work.
Amen :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So what would y’all prefer to explore next: the furrier or the bookstore?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficutl choice - I love books but the Furrier has also it´s merits. It shall be the bookstore :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 6 - The Bookshop’s Bindings

Calliope’s Legendary Tales was a bookstore crammed between the food court and the salon. Calliope herself was a slender bespectacled redhead. She kept busy in between customers by restocking the shelves and sorting the inventory. She looked up as two young professional looking women walked into the store, one a blonde and the other a brunette.

“Ladies, can I help you find anything in particular tonight?”

“Yeah! Sarah and I are trying to start up a book club for the ladies of our law firm, and we want the first one to be interesting, nonfiction, and something that we can relate to the legal field,” the Blonde spoke up, “do you think you have anything like that?”

“Oh, I think I have just the thing. Have you two ever heard of a woman named Nellie Bly?”

“I’ve heard of her!” The brunette chimes in. “Ericka, don’t you remember, she was that reporter that did the thing with the asylums.”

“Exactly! She helped reform the mental health system and how it treated patients by having herself committed undercover and spending several days in the system. I have a book that paints a very thrilling tale right back here. In fact, it almost make you feel like you’re there,” she added with a wink.” She walked quickly, forcing the girls to hurry to keep up. She grabbed two copies of the book off of a shelf and kept going to a large flat padded bench in front of a 6 foot tall book titled “the Reading Corner”.

“You girls can feel free to sit down here for a moment and read a chapter, really see if it’s what you’re looking for. They say the first meeting of a book club is the most important after all!”

The two girls sat down and started reading, becoming totally engrossed in the story. After a few minutes both began to feel as though they couldn’t keep their eyes open. They slumped down laying flat on the bench. As they did, the books slipped from their fingers, falling open onto the floor. Their pages began to glow before a straightjacket pulled itself from each, using its arms to move along. The two jackets crawled to the sleeping beauties, using their straps as fingers to remove the girl’s shoes and skirts before climbing onto them and worming their way around the girl’s’ bodies and arms. When they were finally on properly, every strap simultaneously pulled itself very tight, completely trapping the girl’s and starting to rouse them.

Ericka started to wake first. Still groggy she tried to sit up, but upon realizing that she couldn’t really move her arms, she just struggled lightly for a moment, trying to remember where she was. While she struggled, a couple more bondage accoutrements were working their way out of the pages. She rolled over a little bit to see the last bit of a length of rope coming out of her book! “What’s going on? SARAH! Wake up!” Sarah had just started to stir next to her when the ropes snapped around their ankles and knees, as well as through the loops at the top of their straight jackets, pulling them both right on the bench.

This time Sarah yelled. “Bookstore lady! Are you there!”

Calliope rushes around the corner with a concerned look on her face. “What on Earth are you girls doing?” She asked as she hurriedly moved to try to undo the ropes at the top of Ericka’s jacket.

“I don’t know, we must have dozed off, and when we woke up, this was happening!”

“Well, I’ll have this taken care of in just a moment!” Calliope reassured her before reaching into her pocket, pulling out a bright red ballgag and popping it into the girl’s mouth. Ericka let out some muffled MMMMPHs as Calliope moved to Sarah’s side.

“What the hell is going on lady? Why are you doing this?”

“Well, it’s not like you’ll be able to spill the secret. I’m a muse, and sometimes I need inspiration of my own. So I recreate famous works or events to inspire me to write. And I’ll enjoy watching you struggle like Miss Bly had to in order to change things. Maybe I’ll even try one of the therapies on you in a bit. But for now, I need you nice and quiet.”

She forced a ballgag into the brunette’s mouth as well, and then walked over to the large book. She pulled on the cover revealing a hallway behind it. Two women in nurse’s outfits came out, and Calliope gestured to the girls on the bench.

“Take these two and prep a station for a wet pack. I’ll be there shortly. And let’s use the mohair this time. I’m curious about the added weight.”

The nurses grabbed the bench and dragged the two young paralegals off to their fate. Calliope reaches into the hallway and unlatched a door, pulling it into place to block the hallway perfectly. The door itself was painted to look like the page of a book, leaving the reading corner looking like an opened tome. She then grabbed the two books the girl’s had been reading to replace on the shelves.

She walked up to the front desk to wait for another bit of inspiration to pass. Growing bored, she opened a window on her laptop to see the preparations for the girl’s’ journey into mental health care were underway. Two very sturdy padded tables had been pulled into the room behind the book, as well as two big tubs which were being filled with water, and a large pile of at least twenty mohair blankets.

“Um miss, can you help me?”

Calliope was startled to look up and see a mousy brunette standing in front of her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. I’m just trying to find out if you had a.......romance section.”

“It’s no problem, you just gave me a bit of a start. We definitely have a romance section. Did you have anything in particular you were looking for, Miss.....?”

“Oh, I’m Chloe. And something with a dashing prince saving a beautiful princess please! And perils, magic, and courage!”

“Well, you certainly seem to know what you like. Come right this way. We have a special corner over here. If you’ll wait by that book there, I’d like to show you something I think you’ll enjoy. Do you like illusions? Magic tricks?”

“Oh yes, ever since I was a kid I’ve loved them! I grew up on stories of princesses too, but those were much more tame.”

“Well, I’m a bit of an amateur magician myself. Would you like to see a new truck I’ve been working on firsthand?”

“Oh yes please!”

“Very well. Stand right there in front of that book, and hold very still. I have here an ordinary silk scarf.” Calliope reached behind her back and pulled a four foot thin silk square seemingly from thin air, to which Chloe clapped. “I’m goin to place this over your head and have you count to three, then pull it off. When you remove the scarf, you will be a princess! Sound good?

“Definitely!”

Calliope places the scarf over the girl’s head, gently pulling it around her face so she was completely blinded. “One...” She reaches back and grabbed the book cover. “Two....” she pulled it open, revealing some chains hanging from the corners. “THREE!” Chloe removed the scarf and looked at Calliope. “I don’t feel any different. That was kind of a lame trick.”

“Did you look down?”

Chloe looked down to see that her entire outfit had switched. In place of the sweater she had been wearing, she was now in the cheesy romance novel version of a princess’ outfit, the red fabric clinging tightly to her curves and showing off her chest nicely. She reached up and felt a tiara on her head. “How did you-“ She was cut off by the scarf Calliope used being pulled tightly between her teeth. While she was distracted by her outfit change, Calliope had tied two knots in it, which were now wedged deeply in Chloe’s mouth, before wrapping it around her head twice and knitting it once more for good measure. The chains on the book shot ou and grabbed hold of Chloe’s wrists and ankles, pulling her tightly spread eagled against the inside of the cover. Calliope then opened the inner door all the way, stepped inside and pulled the cover shut, bringing Chloe with it. Chloe was now staring at what looked like a doctor’s office, with two girls in straightjackets lying on gurneys. As she watched, Calliope walked over to the two nurses tending to Sarah and Ericka.

“All right, lets get started. Sedate then and I’ll begin.”

The two nurses each took a syringe and stuck one of the girl’s with it. They almost immediately stopped struggling, now being paralyzed from the neck down. The nurses quickly and efficiently stripped off the girl’s straightjackets and clothes, leaving both fully nude except for their ballgags. Each nurse grabbed one of the thick mohair blankets and wrapped it around one of the girl’s. The fuzzy fibers actually looked fairly cozy to Chloe at first, until some threads began weaving themselves around and around, trapping them in place.

The nurses turned to grab another syringe, and once more stuck the girl’s. This time it was the counteragent to the paralyzing toxin, and both started struggling but could not do much. The nurses moved over to the blankets and each grabbed another, this time taking them over to the tub of water. They both submerged them and kneaded the soft material, ensuring it was 100% soaked. They took the blankets over to the girls, each one likely weighing at least 40 pounds from the water, and wrapped them tightly around. The girl’s struggling immediately lessened, and only did so further as more layers were added, until each was wrapped in six blankets. They could hardly move a muscle when Calliope started wrapping chains around their bundled forms. She hoisted the chains up and over a familiar rail in the ceiling, at which point an unseen winch pulled both of the girl’s upright, their massive dripping cocoons held a foot over the floor. The nurses walked them out of the room, while Calliope turned to Chloe.

“Now my dear, you said you wanted peril, right? We’re out of water but there are still eight blankets left. Unless some prince shows up to save you, those are all for you....” with that she returned to her store to watch the girl struggle futilely on her camera.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And just as a heads up, this might be the last update until Tuesday, got plans for Memorial Day weekend.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Books can be dangerous :) Have a nice weekend :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 7 - Forced by the Furrier

Almost immediately after Mrs Smith had rushed in to Cupid’s, Leia heard some commotion coming from the protesters outside of Karma’s Fabulous Fashion and Furs. It had started as a normal protest, with six girls with signs saying “fur is murder” and such, a redhead, three brunettes, and two blondes. After a while things turned a little strange.the redhead, whose name was Kelly, left for a moment and came back with some metal cages and faux furs. All five of the other girls put on the furs. The two blondes climbed into cages, then two of the brunettes, and then the third brunette locked her leg into a fake bear trap and locked it to one of the cages. Jelly then dumped dark red paint liberally over her friends.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is the condition the poor animals used for these furs are kept in!”

One of the passers by in a whit fur coat ducked her head and ignored Kelly, infuriating her. “Take this you fur hag!” Kelly threw what was left of the paint at the woman. It splashed the middle of her jacket. She and the brunette next to her stood there in shock. A brunette in a skimpy security uniform came running out of Karma’s and Kelly tried to run away but she was quickly tackled to the ground and handcuffed. The guard turned to the victims and said, “Ladies, the mall is terribly sorry for this ruffian. We’ll deal with her, and the rest of this riffraff will be cleared out shortly,” she said, gesturing at the five others who realized that Kelly had all the keys to their cages. “In the meantime, you can proceed to the food court, the manager will escort you to her office to file a report and we will get you new clothes at no charge. Karma has even offered you both new coats completely free of charge.”

Smug smiles on their faces, the two hurried to the food court. The guard turned to Kelly. “Young lady, I think we are going to have to do something about your behavior. Come peacefully and this will be a lot easier.” Kelly just hung her head as the guard marched her along. She wasn’t taken to the security office though, being instead led into the fur shop. “Where are you taking me? This isn’t the office! Why do I have to see all these?”

“Dear, I’m taking you to see the owner of this shop. No, it isn’t the office, but this is where you will face your punishment, and I’m not even really a guard. And you have to see all of these so you know what you will be experiencing soon. Now just shut your mouth!” The woman grabbed a ballgag out of a pouch on her belt and pulled it roughly in between Kelly’s lips, buckling it behind her head after pulling her hair up so it wouldn’t get caught. Kelly reaches up to pull it out, but the woman latched a handcuff around one of her wrists, then grabbed the other and twirled her around almost like a dancer, latching both behind Kelly’s back.

Kelly was led through the store into a back room where she was greeted by a tall brunette standing next to a bed. The woman’s hair was long and straight, matching her angular features nicely. She was wearing a long, thick, spotted fur coat, and not much underneath given that Kelly could make out the sides of her massive breasts. Next to her was a rack of furs, coats, hats, gloves and other attire.

“Thank you for bringing her to me. You can go grab the others and then close up the shop.”

The guard left, and the woman sauntered over to Kelly, oozing sensuality. “So, you think wearing fur makes me a monster, hmmm? You like ruining the clothes of harmless old ladies. Think you’re so much better than the rest of us? Well, my name is Karma, and you’re about to get a full dose of me as I show you all the joys you’ve been missing out on.”

With that, Karma grabbed the handcuffs and pulled Kelly over to the bed. She pushed Kelly backwards, causing her to fall on the bed amidst several soft fur blankets. She got a disgusted look on her face which only grew as Karma pulled off her knee high boots and began yanking down her skirt. She squealed into the gag, but Karma ignited it as she finished with the skirt before grabbing a pair of scissors and started cutting off Kelly’s turtleneck. Within moments Kelly was left in just a black satin bra and panty set.

“Now, my dear, allow me to show you what you were missing. Actually, I think first you should be a bit more vulnerable...”

Karma grabbed an extra long fur scarf and tied one end around one of Kelly’s wrists. She then looped it around the headboard and uncuffed Kelly’s hands. Kelly started to fight, but Karma sat on top of her and shoved Kelly’s head into her massive cleavage. When Kelly went to grab her, Karma used the loose end of the scarf to bind her other wrist. With Kelly still struggling Karma sat back, letting the poor girl gasp for air. Karma then took another scarf and tied Kelly’s feet to the bedposts in an improvised spread eagle tie. Kelly had begun to notice how nice the fur actually felt while she was squirming, but was conflicted inside as her views were met with these sensations. Her prey secured, Karma reached down and cut off Kelly’s bra.

Karma grabbed two chinchilla fur mittens and climbed back onto Kelly, laying down face to face with the girl. She kissed Kelly’s ballgagged mouth, and started to rub against her. The sensation of the fur had Kelly responding, and after ten minutes she was grinding against Karma trying to get release. Karma started reaching down and fondling the redhead’s breasts with the fur mittens, and Kelly started begging through the gag.

“Awww, poor dear, do you want more? Is that it?” Kelly nodded vigorously, her hair flying about her head. “And are you ready to admit you love fur? “Once more Kelly nodded, not even thinking. “And you’d do anything for more?” Kelly MMMPHed into her gag emphatically this time.

“Fine then. I’ll give you more. I’ll even unto you for this. But no touching yourself!” Karma untied Kelly’s wrists and ankles, and Kelly lay there blissfully writhing in the fur. Karma then brought out a fur straightjacket, lined on the inside and out with sheared beaver fur, which Kelly easily out on. Karma then tightened all of the straps, which made Kelly moan into her gag. She then pulled a leg under around Kelly’s legs, leaving her covered from neck to toe in fur except for the uppermost part of her thighs. Karma grabbed six more fur scarves from the rack and ran three through a loop on each of Kelly’s shoulders, trying them to what looked like a miniature crane. She pulled out a remote and hit a button, causing the crane to lift Kelly up and leaving her dangling six inches above the floor. Another button caused a vibrator in the crotch strap to white to life, causing Kelly to thrash about. Every time Kelly got close to a release, the vibrator would stop, causing her to thrash and beg even more in an attempt to climax. After half an hour of this Kelly’s hair was a mess, hanging around her shoulders, her face red and sweaty, and still without reaching climax. Karma took that as her opportunity to place a fur headband over the girl’s eyes as a blindfold and go retrieve the others from the front of the shuttered store. She found them still in their cages, the one in the fake “bear trap” having been wrapped in chains. They were stacked on a pallet with a pallet jack next to it, so she moved them carefully to the back. As soon as they saw their leader forcibly encased in fur but also clearly enjoying it, a chorus of cries rang out. Karma simply sat to enjoy it for a moment before getting ready to start with the next of them.

Meanwhile on her bench Leia had watched it all with interest. She had been friends with Kelly, which was probably the only reason she hadn’t been targeted by their protest as well. Seeing her friend dragged off, then watching a “uniformed” guard gather up the rest triggered an alarm in her mind, but when she tried to follow them, the steel rolldown shutters to the store slammed closed in her face. Figuring that to be a dead end, she decided to go into the lingerie store.....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The more the furrier :) Looking forward to Leias Visit at the lingerie Shop :) Nice Selection of pictures again.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good read. So I am wondering, do you get the pictures first and write the story around them or story first, images later?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Good read. So I am wondering, do you get the pictures first and write the story around them or story first, images later?
Honestly it’s a bit of both. Sometimes I go back and forth three or four times for particular pieces if I feel they don’t mesh. The bookshop section was abandoned and restarted three tiles for just that reason.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

This story is perfect
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 8 - punished for protests

In the back room, Karma was preparing to deal with the other five girls. She had changed into a long white wool poncho with fur lining the neck and lower hem. The girls were still in their cages, except for the girl in the fake bear trap who had been wrapped in the chain it was attached to, all pleading to be let out interspersed with insults at Karma and Kelly for betraying them and enjoying her furry prison. Karma just kept moving back and forth from the clothing racks to the bed, laying out countless fur coats, hats, and other items the girl’s couldn’t identify.

“Now now girls. I understand that you’re agitated, but I’ve heard just about enough from you!” Karma retorted. She picked up what appeared to be a fancy old time perfume bottle and started spritzing it’s purple contents over her captives. They very quickly grew silent as they all drifted off into a deep sleep. Turning to Kelly she caressed the girl’s face before spraying once more, leaving her in complete silence to do her work.

She took the blondes out of their cages first, as they would be the easiest to set up. Both of them were stripped nude and then placed into shorter fur jackets, leaving their legs bare. Each one had their wrists and ankles chained together with cuffs lined in sable. Both of them were then hogtied using another pair of cuffs, which were attached to a winch on a long metal contraption hanging from the ceiling. Karma grabbed a couple of fur hats and pulled them down low over the girls’ eyes. She took another perfume bottle and spritzed them again, this time with a green spray, causing them to immediately start to stir. “Since you two like faux fur so much, I have decided I’ll let you decide which you enjoy more.” As the girls were about to protest Karma jammed a massive faux fur pompom in each girl’s mouth and sealed it in with a pair of cashmere tights tied around their head.

“Now as I said I’m about to let you decide which you like more. Fake trash, or the real deal.” With that, the girl’s were winched into the air, the hotties leaving their breasts hanging down and their crotches level with the ground. Karma brought over two metal frames, each one formed by two A’s standing up with a metal bar in between. She took these and moved them so that each was under one of the girl’s, with the metal bar running parallel to them directly underneath them. Karma grabbed eight of the thickest fur blankets she had and spread four over each of the metal frames. The winches were then lowered so that each of the girl’s breasts were hanging into the furs, and their pussies were being tickled and teased by the soft sensations. With a final flick of a switch, the winches were pulled back and forth a few inches, dragging the girls over the furs and causing them to moan with each movement. Karma reached up to turn a dial, and instead of a constant back-and-forth, the machine now moved once every three seconds. With the two blondes taken care of, Karma moved on to the three brunettes.

Each one was sprayed with a blue liquid, causing their eyes to open, but that was about it. “Now girls, I know you hate fur, so I’m going to give you a choice. You can either be restrained in the comfort of fur like your friends over there,” Karma said as she pointed to the two girls moaning as they were teased mercilessly, “or you can be restrained in something more ‘human’. The choice is yours. Blink twice for the nice furs, or four times for the other option.” The middle girl blinked twice, while the two on either end started blinking furiously. Each of them was pulled over to a blue mat on the ground where they were placed with their hands at their sides. Karma took her time, slowly stripping them down, running the fur trim of her outfit over their bodies. “Since you two abhor the use of animal fur, I suppose we’ll just have to use yours.”

Both of the girls looked on fearfully as Karma pulled out a golden electric hair trimmer. She moved over to the first girl’s head and grabbed her hair, pulling it back, before running the trimmers in a straight line across, leaving an extra inch bald above her forehead. Without letting go of the impromptu ponytail, Karma repeated the process until all of the girl’s long black hair came free, leaving just a short stubble behind. Holding it up to her lips and whispering into it, Karma loosened her grip, moving as she did so so that the hair fell all over the girl’s body. After a moment the strands began growing and moving on their own, weaving in and out of each other, spreading and covering the victim up almost completely. When the movement ceased all that could be seen of the protester was her face, with a furry scarf taut between her tests making any noise she would make later completely unintelligible. The girl was lifted up and placed next to Kelly hanging in the air. Turning to the other girl Karma moved in slowly, holding the trimmers in clear view of the girl’s ready eyes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic