A Very Black Friday updated 11-7 */F+ (Sequel to night at the Museum)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Part 9 - tender torments

“Now dear, I’ll give you the chance to reconsider. Blink if you feel like giving fur a try after all.” The girl blinked, not wanting to end up like her friend. “Marvelous dear, let me get a couple things!”

Karma brought over brown and black furry tube with some ropes hanging from it and what appeared to be four fur lined sleeping bags. The first of the bags was opened and the brunette was slid inside. Karma took delight in slowly reaching into golds in the outer lining and pulling tight on hidden straps, leaving the girl in a figure hugging cocoon. Karma grabbed the next bag, then the third, and then the fourth, repeating the process each time until the girl inside was nothing more than a head coming out of a vaguely female formed mass. Karma then undid a zipper on the furry tube, opening it up on the floor like a blanket. She dragged her helpless victim into the middle and zipped that up as well, enclosing the girl in a fur cocoon except for a hole that let her face stick through. Karma pulled her by the ropes over towards the other girls hanging in the air, and she was lifted up in the center of a furry hammock, left to swing as she started to regain her movement and began struggling.

“And now for the smart girl, the one who chose a sensual embrace!” Karma grinned wickedly as she approached the final girl. She spritzed her with a pink spray, and the girl felt full control return to her head. “Tell me, what’s your name dear?”

“Stacey. Please don’t hurt me, I just want to go home. I’m not like them, I just wanted them to think I was cool, that’s the only reason I’m here. Please just let me go!”

“Tell you what dear, I’ll make you a deal. Since you were here under false pretenses, I’ll give you the chance to show that you really do love fur. I’ll pull over a couple of blankets, you can climb into them, and if you can orgasm within ten minutes I’ll let you go free. Sound fair?”

“In front of everyone? I can’t do th-“

“It’s either that or you’ll be punished like the rest.”

“”I don’t really have a choice then, do I?”

Karma grabbed two white furs and slid them along the floor. From her angle Stacey couldn’t see that they moved oddly, staying perfectly rectangular and laid out even as they slid. Karma snapped her fingers and she was joined by two attendants from the front of the shop.

“Now I’m going to give you back the use of your body, but if you try to run, your punishment will be severe indeed.” Karma spritzed Stacey with her perfume bottle once more and the girl felt control return to her limbs. She glanced towards the door, but realized that with Karma’s two assistants she didn’t stand a chance. She started to climb between the furs, but was stopped by Karma. “First, Strip!” Stacey started to protest, but the two assistants stepped up and pulled off the girl’s clothes. As soon as she opened her mouth Karma stepped forward and shoved two pairs of panties she had taken from the other girls in to silence any more protests. The two attendants lowered Stacey between the furs by her arms while Karma wrapped a scarf over the gag. The attendants lowered the top blanket onto Stacey and she heard a large whirring hiss as she felt the covers tighten over her body. She had been trapped in a fur covered vacuum bed!

“Alright Stacey. 10 minutes to orgasm, or you become a showpiece on my office wall, starting now!” Stacey immediately began squirming, trying to lower her hands to her waist, but between the pressure of the vacuum bed and the friction from the furry lining she couldn’t move an inch. She felt like she was being squeezed in a massive sandwich. After a couple of minutes, she gave up and started trying to thrust her hips into the fur. After a while, she finally managed to start getting the rhythm right when Karma stepped up. “Sorry sweetie, but your time is up. Time to take your place. But first, girls, why don’t you show her how it’s done?”

The two attendants knelt next to Stacey’s trapped form. One of them started kneading Stacey’s breasts through the fur, while the other played with her thighs and quivering mound. Stacey started thrusting against them, now desperate for release. Right as she was about to orgasm, the attendants stopped, leaving her whimpering. One slid off of her, while the other climbed right over Stacey’s face. “You don’t get to get off until we do, understand?” Stacey nodded, and the attendant removed her gag. Before Stacey could say a word, she forced her crotch onto Stacey’s face. The other attendant meanwhile started rubbing her hands up and down stacey’s thighs. Stacey moaned loudly and started desperately working on the attendant. Several moments later the attendants thighs clenched onto Stacey’s Head, her juices filled the girl’s mouth, and she moaned before relaxing. The two attendants switched places again, and once more Stacey performed her task. Once both were satisfied they resumed their work on Stacey’s breasts and kissy, and the girl was quickly caught in the grips of a massive orgasm. The two didn’t stop, and Stacey’s first climax built up into a second, third, and then a fourth in quick succession. After the fourth, the attendants stood up and moved the frame with the quivering Stacey over to the wall where they lifted her up right behind Karma’s desk. They gave her some water before gagging her with a fur scarf tied over their soaked panties.

With the protesters dealt with, Karma started looking through her collection of furs. She still had a couple duties left to attend to tonight.

Meanwhile, back in the lingerie store, Leia was greeted by quite a sight!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oart 10 - The Spy caught!

Leia walked in to the lingerie shop and in front of her was a blonde wearing some feathery lingerie and strapped into a frame, her chest sticking out and hips bucking back and forth. Her identity was obscured by a pink hood, but she appeared to be trying to get off.

“Ummm, hello?”

“Hello dear!” Cupid came out from behind the counter with a smile. “I see you’re admiring one of our in shop models. She’s currently enjoying our ‘hidden love’ hood, our ‘light as a feather’ bridal robe, and a pair of vibrating underwear. We offer massive store credit to our models if you’d be interested Miss.”

“Oh, um, I’m flattered, but that’s not really my thing. You mean she actually volunteered for that?”

“Oh yes. Poor Mrs. Smith was quite repressed and decided to expand her horizons. It’s quite admirable really. Her daughter was part of the program as well, she has over four hundred dollars in store credit right now. “

They had started walking around the store, with Leia glancing at items as they went. They came to several adult party games when Cupid held one up to Leia. It was a set of five dice, but with blank faces. “This is one of our newest items. Each die has circuitry inside that gets influenced by the person rolling it. So your desires determine the outcome, and a special projector in each face reveals it. Here, give them a try. Just remember to blow on them for luck first.”

Leia took the dice and blew on them gently before kneeling down and giving them a quick toss. As they rolled over the floor, colors coruscated over them in a beautiful pattern. As each came to rest it lit up with a small projection in the air above it. The first simply had the words ‘leather binders’ above it. Leia stood up to ask Cupid what that meant when she felt her arms moving on their own behind her back and her legs locking together. A leather single sleeve arm binder had appeared over her arms, locking them together, and a leather leg binder had fused her legs into a single column. She was about to scream for Cupid when her clothes started to turn to dust and two large foam balls appeared in her mouth, expanding quickly and forcing her cheeks to bulge out before five strips of duct tape flew up and sealed them in. She started to fall while trying to struggle, but Cupid caught her and lowered her down just in Rome to see ‘clamps’ flash over the last die as a pair of nipple clamps snapped onto her, causing her to help in pain. The dice then all flashed a larger message in red above them, ‘fugitive wanted by Greyanna. Deliver immediately!’.

Cupid picked Leia up and slowly brought her over to a rolling handtruck. Strapping the girl to it she wheeled her into the back of the store and towards a door labeled ‘Karma’s’ in the side wall. “Ooooh, it appears you are one of the mischief makers we were told to be on the lookout for. Well, I’m going to have Karma whip up something extra special for you dear! Then Trixie will let me run the next theme park that she builds!”

Cupid wheeled Leia through the doorway and into the back room of Karma’s shop where Leia saw several furry figures on a rail on the ceiling being moved through a partition into the inner maze of corridors of the mall’s maintenance area, as well as a brunette trapped in a fur frame on the wall. Karma came over and inspected Leia before gathering some more items from her seemingly endless supply. She came back with a hood and a pair of mittens, both lined in extremely thick fur. “Now dear you and your friends upset our mistress very much, so she has put a reward out for your capture. You’ll be on display as an angel on our tree so all of us can see when you’ve been taken care of. Until then, however, things are going to get a bit uncomfortable for you.” She places the mittens on Leia’s hands, using the leather straps to pull them as tight as they’d go. Her hands were completely trapped in the thick material, almost completely unable to move her fingers, and definitely unable to put them to any use. Next the hood was pulled down over Leia’s head. It immediately grew warm, the air nearly stifling except for a two small holes under her nostrils, which the fur impaired, causing her to have to focus on breathing steadily. Karma and Cupid then dragged out three heavy white bags, lined on both sides with fur. Leia was taken off of the handcart and placed inside one bag after the other, each being sealed and the fur being packed in limiting her movement further and further. After the third bag she could barely wriggle. Cupid came over and waved her hand over Leia’s midsection, and the girl could feel something growing inside her crotch. Cupid pulled out a remote and hit a button, causing the vibrator to start up and Leia to start thrashing about, or trying to anyways. With all of the bags she could only make small twitches. With their work complete, Karma and Cupid took a plastic angel mask from behind the counter and slid it on top of where Leia’s face was. Her transformation completed, a swirl of purple energy flared around her, and as it dissipated left nothing in its trace as the fourth angel appeared on the tree in the food court, still struggling if one looked close enough.

Not fifty feet away from the tree, Ryan was sitting on a bench keeping his attention on his wing of the mall which contained a large camping store, with a tailor and toy store between it and the food court.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great work as ever!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Will we read a continuation at some part?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

There will be, but I got kind of burned out writing it with very few comments for it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Take your time. I imagine it quite difficult, to keep the Motivation up, if you get little feedback.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"We've caught one, the other two must be here as well. What do you say girls? Let's really make things interesting!" The three women laughed inside the mall's office as Lisbeth pushed a small button on her desk. She spoke sweetly into a microphone to her secretary. "Kayleigh? Be a dear and send in those two women from the furriers. And while you're at it, please inform the employees that their bonus starts now."

The door opened and two women walked in. One was a brunette wearing a tight minidress showing off large breasts that she had obviously not been born with, as well as a neon green faux fur coat while the other was a leggy blonde wearing a tube top, short skirt, and a red dyed rabbit fur crop top jacket which was splattered with paint. Lisbeth recognized the two as a pair of "nighttime workers" that frequented the mall parking lot after dark.

"Ladies, first let me start by apologizing for the behavior of those ruffians. They have been taken care of by the proper authorities. And secondly, allow me to present you two new coats straight from Karma as a token of our apologies."

The women's eyes lit up as Lisbeth held a coat out to each girl. The brunette got an extremely thick full length lynx coat that made her already ample chest stand out further, while the blonde got a massively puffy alpaca crop top jacket, once more dyed bright red. "Well, go ahead and try them on! I bet you'll look FABULOUS!"

The women greedily snatched the coats and hurriedly put them on, moving to a mirror in the corner of the office to ogle themselves. The brunette's full length coat drew the eyes to her top half, while providing a slimming figure for her legs, while the blonde's cut off top accentuated her slim torso and gratuitous rear. Standing behind them, Trixie and Greyanna pulled the hoods on both coats up and over the girls heads, pulling them all the way down to the necks of the coats and using hidden zippers to seal the two in darkness. Both tried to reach up to pull the hoods back, but the trio of evil fey maneuvered their hands together before tying them up and hooking each to a separate hook in the ceiling. A chest full of roped was brought out, and the blonde was taken down and pulled over to it. Lisbeth pulled at a fold of the hem on the bottom of her jacket and more cloth hidden in the thickness of the jacket dropped down. She reached down and started buttoning it together every couple of inches, sealing the blonde into a red fur tube with a hole showing off her butt. The brunette was brought over next and she had rope after rope tied around her, with coils going around her ankles, calves, knees, thighs, waist, torso, and then under and over her boobs. Tricked reached down and pulled the coat apart over the woman's chest, letting her assets spill out into the air.

Lisbeth pulled in a garbage cart and unceremoniously dumped the two into it, watching them squirm on top of the scraps from Arachne's wool hoods. "Haul these two hookers to the food court, and tell the workers there they can figure out what to do with them. In the meantime, I want to see the employees enjoying their bonus time."

She walked around and sat at her desk, kicking up her feet and turning on a massive TV on her wall while her sisters took a seat on either side of the top of the desk.

On the screen was a view of the main walkway of the mall. Most of the shoppers had finished finding their deals, leaving about two hundred or so wandering around, with a further hundred or more in the shops. The lights snapped into a bloom of blinding glare, and when they dimmed enough to see, all of the men and children were gone, transported into their homes. The women looked around, shocked at the sudden disappearance, but even more shocked by the rapid approach of a trio of carts. Each started at the food court and headed down one wing of the mall. They were each the size of a parade float, and shaped like a street cleaner with a scoop on one end and a two foot wide vent at the back. Four fairies rode on each, armed with bows and arrows. Shock turned to fear as the fairies started to fire at the closest women to them, the arrows splitting into bolas with ropes attached to them as they approached their targets. The women were then dragged, kicking, screaming, and scrabbling at the tile floor, into the large scoop and then would pop out in nets being dragged behind the carts moments later. As soon as they realized what was happening the remaining women screamed and bolted into whatever shops they could find to try to hide from these monsters. In two corners of the monitor, had they been paying enough attention, the trio would have seen Ryan ducking into the camping store and Amber pausing before bolting into a pet shop.

To be continued very soon. Sorry for the delay, had to get a keyboard that worked well. If you're looking forward to the rest, please do leave a comment as they help me feel like I'm writing for folks.

Sp who should we follow? Amber or Ryan?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This is a most welcome return. I have missed this story and look forward to more.

I really enjoy this tale.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A few minutes prior.....

The toy shop was fairly quiet due to it being well after midnight. A couple of mothers were looking around for Christmas gifts and a third was getting rung up. The only thing disturbing the scene was a little boy, no more than eight, running around and playing with the toys making a general mess. One of the employees walked up to him, a pretty girl with long dark hair running almost to her knees, and bent over to talk to him eye to eye.
"Where's your mom? You shouldn't be in here alone."
"Mommy said she has to buy sheets, so while I'm in here I can do what I want and you have to watch m-" He was cut off with a flash of light before he disappeared. The employee moved to the front of the shop to stand in front of the doors and then announced "Ladies, on behalf of myself I thank you for choosing Loki's toys. Sadly, it is time for me and my employees to enjoy our holiday bonus, so welcome to your future as part of the store!"

The woman at the counter, a shorter slightly chubby woman with curly light red hair in a short cut turned to leave with her back, but she was attacked by a flurry of multicolored ribbons from behind the register. The ribbons completely encased her in a cocoon of color from her nose to her toes, leaving just her eyes and hair uncovered. Loki walked up and stroked her hair, causing it to frizz, stick out more and grow, before placing a clown mask over her face. The woman whimpered as the ribbons dragged her into a large wooden box which shut around her. Loki walked over to the side of the box and started rotating a bar coming out of it, making a jingling tune. Right at the end of the song there was a loud clang, the box lid flew open , and the woman bounced back and forth at the end of a spring loaded tube, tears coming from the eyes of the clown mask, the perfect jack in the box.

Loki stalked away looking for the other two that were in there before. She came to an area where kids could build their own stuffed bear and noticed that the massive container of stuffing for the bears seemed to be rhythmically pulsing just a bit, almost as if it were breathing..... She sat down on one of the chairs and started whistling to herself as she took a needle and thread and started crafting the outer skin of a bear with supernatural quickness. In no more than three minutes she had an empty stuffed bear five and a half feet tall. Walking casually to the stuffing she reached in talking to herself, "now I just need the right amount......got it!" She pulled out one of the two other customers, a woman in her mid 30's, not the slimmest but not in terrible shape either, her brown hair done up in a messy bun, wearing a white t-shirt, denim overalls, and sneakers, and swiftly pulled the bear 'skin' around her. The woman immediately began struggling, but Loki simply sewed the hole shut and pulled a hose from the bottom of the fluff container and stuck the end into the bear's mouth. The woman thrashed about as stuffing was forced around her, but her struggles only managed to get her arms and legs stuck in the bear's limbs. As the stuffing poured in, the mass of it compacting and squeezing on her, she realized she could barely move an inch any more, and whenever she did she could only feel the soft cotton rubbing against her face and arms. Loki dropped the bear into a sitting position in the corner and stalked her third victim.

The girl was young, only 21, and very beautiful. She moved slowly so that her red heels didn't make much noise on the carpeted floor, and was careful not to knock anything over. Her little red dress helped her with this, as there wasn't much to snag, although her long flowing blonde hair almost got caught in a plane someone had hung low down on wires as she moved around a corner. She watched the two older, slower women get captured, and thought she had found the perfect hiding spot. She had seen a large Barbie doll box for taking pictures in and moved over to it, gently opening the lid and stepping inside. She picked up one of the accessories, a white feather boa and draped it around her neck before closing the box and standing perfectly still. Funny that her escape would be the one thing that she was looking for to shut up the brats that she babysat.

Loki had moved through the store twice looking for the blonde, each time getting distracted by newcomers trying to escape the carts outside. The first two were now strapped to wooden frames and decorated as rocking horses, while the third soared around the room tied with her arms outstretched to the underside of the giant plane that ran on a track on the ceiling.

Passing a display of Barbie dolls for the third time she yelled "Gotcha!" as she waved her hands over a giant Barbie doll box. The girl inside instantly found that her wrists, feet, waist, and neck were trapped in place by oversized plastic twist-ties. Loki opened the box and placed a ring gag into the girls mouth, forcing it open into a perfect 'O'. She then started taking things from the bottom and holding them up to the wall next to her victim. She closed the lid and the camera went off with a flash, before Loki turned around and taped the picture where the girl could see it. There she stood, stuck in the box which now read "Slut Babysitter Barbie, accessories require four D-cell batteries" Next to her were a pair of red fuzzy handcuffs, red fuzzy ankle cuffs, two spreader bars, and a massive vibrating massager. She started screaming as Loki walked away, causing her to glance over her shoulder. "Oh, don't worry dear. I'll play with you and your toys when the night is over...."

Across the main hall from the toy store a similar scene was being played out in Arachne's wool and tailoring shop.....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thanks for continuing this dark fairy tale :) Lots of mayhem and fun - not funny for anybody of course :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Arachne's woven goods was a shop where you could find anything you needed for knitting or crocheting. Arachne herself was a slender woman with delicate features and long dark hair. When the mall workers started having their fun in the mall, she took another route. She beckoned to anyone running by to come in to get safe. She had lured in five women, and it looked like no more were coming, so she told them to hide in the back room so that she could shut the gate. They immediately ran back, thankful for the solace. After they were out of sight, Arachne reached behind the main counter and grabbed a small vial filled with a dark liquid with a pearlescent sheen to it. She unstoppered and downed it in one motion, and immediately her bottom half seemed to swell. She grew to nine feet high and the bottom half of her dress ripped open revealing eight slender yet powerful legs and the thorax of an orb weaver spider. She quickly scuttled back and forth in the store, setting several snares and then using her spinnakers to weave an almost invisible web over the still-open doorway to trap anyone new trying to come in.

The women had huddled in the back of the store, desperately listening to try to hear if it was safe. The temperature had seemingly been dropping steadily since they had fled, and after fifteen minutes all of them had found some warmer attire in their hiding place. Two sisters with flowing blonde hair, both now in light blue turtlenecks that matched their eyes were fidgeting uncomfortably. They decided it had to be safe to venture out, and they had to find their younger sister. She had been on the other side of the mall working in an Elsa costume from Frozen selling slushies. They slowly crept out from the back room, closing the door softly behind them. They only made it ten feet before they unwittingly stepped into a circle of braided mohair yarn lying on the ground. Arachne jumped down from one of the ceiling beams, pulling the noose taut around their ankles and yanking them into the air. They slammed into each other back to back which winded them, giving Arachne time to ball up some extra thick silk in each hand. The girls got out a very short scream before being cut off by the wads being wedged deep into their mouths. As they tried to fight it, Arachne webbed their hands to their sides, and then grabbed an extra thick chunky scarf from the shelves and tied it around both girls mouths. "Not that the silk needs any help staying in, but I like the way it looks, and besides, it'll match what's about to happen next. The girls looked in consternation as Arachne grabbed what must have been ten different skeins of mohair yarn braided together into a thick rope and tied it around their feet. She then started using her spider legs to kick the girls, spinning them around quicker and quicker until they were swiftly trapped under a full layer of yarn. She didn't stop though, and within a minute the girls were trapped under what must have been five layers. Satisfied with her work, Arachne climbed back up and dragged the girls towards the front of the store where the others would not immediately see them, and where some outsiders might spot them and get stuck trying to rescue them.

One of the remaining three women in the back room, a young woman of Asian descent with bright red lips and a short dark pixie cut wearing a tan angora cardigan had convinced one of the two others, a brunette with bushy hair in a Grey Harry Potter sweater that they should investigate the scream, that others needed help. The final girl, a punk with long, straight green hair who had to don a full length fuzzy red Christmas sweater dress had flat out refused, figuring it was safer to stay out of sight. The brace pair moved out, this time not bothering to close the door for their selfish compatriot. The girl with the bushy hair had taken the lead, while the one with the short cut hung back a couple steps. Arachne slid down behind her, holding another was of silk in her hands. She reached out with her spider legs and pulled the girl against her body, shoving the silk into her mouth, and then gliding back up with barely a noise. The bushy haired girl continued on for a couple of steps before realizing that she was alone. She started backing up before hearing a noise behind her and quickly turning around. Arachne stood in front of her rearing all the way up to her full height, with the other girl trapped in a giant bundle of tan yarn, her eyes wide and full of fear. The bushy haired girl took off running for the back room, almost getting to the door when she tripped over some thread strung between two boxes, falling onto a sheet of webbing. In her efforts to get up she managed to entangle herself further, and the last thing she saw before a scarf came down over her eyes was the panicked face of the green haired girl slamming the door shut in her face.

Arachne pulled her two new prizes to the front of the store as well. The girl in tan was stuck to a wall, with several bands of silk holding her firmly in place, with only her eyes showing. The girl in grey was wrapped tightly, not in spider webs but in long wool scarves. She was completely covered, with only her bushy hair coming out at the back of her head, and set into place being carried in the arms of a mannequin where she could struggle but not get free. Her work nearly complete, Arachne turned to hunt her final prey. She gathered up several strands of bright red extra soft mohair and began winding them into one large rope. She then moved over to the doorway and spoke in a soft voice. "We can either do this the easy way or the hard way little morsel. If you come out easily, then I won't have to hurt you." The only response to this was that a heavy tape dispense came flying in her general direction. It missed in the darkness, but with a sigh she darted in. Another object hurtled at her, this time a stapler, and flying truer that the last it hit her in the side of the head. Infuriated she darted forward and bit the girl on the neck, almost instantly paralyzingly her and dropping her to the ground. "I was just going to wrap you flat as a centerpiece, but now I think you need to feel a bit more cramped. And since its the holiday season, let's use you as an ornament for our tree! You're already in the proper colors!" Arachne bent over and pulled the girl into a sitting position. She then used some of her webbing to attach the girl's ankles to her butt and to mover her wrist to her shoulders with her arms across her chest. She then lifted the girl up and started spinning her madly, using the rope to entrap her in a red ball roughly three feet across with only her head sticking out. Carrying her into the main store Arachne took a pair of socks that she wore on the weekends from behind the counter and shoved them in the girls mouth before sealing them in with a golden scarf that she knotted in the middle to look like a big bow. With her decoration ready she moved through a hole at the top of the web and scuttled along the roof of the mall until she was directly over the massive tree with its four angels. She lowered herself down and affixed her ornament towards the top and facing outwards so that the girl could see everyone else losing their freedom. She headed back to her shop, her revenge completed. The girl would be one of the first carted off to other realm, and she could return to stall any more unfortunate victims.

Back at the outdoor store, Ryan had only just managed to duck into a tent as the commotion started. Upon his emerging, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Arachne is devious :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ryan poked his head out of the tent to a scene of pure chaos. Shelves were knocked over, merchandise was strewn about, and there was no one to be seen. He had taken refuge in a tent by the exit from the mall, so he would have to venture out further to see more than his corner of the display area.

He slowly crept around a shelf of camping guides to see a white centaur and a faun with brown fur tying up two women in a cowboy costume and a Native American costume. The girl in the native costume was being tied to a post outside of a faux tipi with her hands over her head by the faun, while the centaur had the cowgirl tied face down to a bench and seemed to be putting a saddle on her back.
"Lets see how you like being ridden like some animal!"

He ducked his head back around the corner and moved down to the other end of the shelves, darting between aisles until he came to a campsite display. Two women were tied in this one as well. One was bundled up in a sleeping bag and tied to a cot with tons of rope, while the other seemed to be mummified into a hammock via Saran wrap. The one on the cot saw him and shouted "Help us!" He ran over and clamped his hand over her mouth, hoping the two creatures hadn't heard. "Shhhhhh! I'm going to get you free, but I need to make sure we can get out first, okay?" He managed to pull out his pocket knife and cut two of the ropes when he heard hooves in the aisles to either side of him. He dropped what he was doing and ran for the end of the row, but as he came to the intersection an arrow flew in front of his face trailing a rope. It was caught by the faun who grabbed his wrists and lifted him off the ground so they were eye to eye, his feet easily hanging six inches in the air. She looped the rope around his wrists (she only had to use one hand to hold both together, and her grip was like an iron vice!) and then tossed him over her shoulder like he weighed nothing as she ambled over to the centaur.

"I'm pretty sure this one was on the list. What should we do with him?"

"Take him over to mountaineering and strap him to the backboard. I'll have to go get some supplies from that witch Karma for this. Feel free to have fun until I get back."

The centaur headed into the mall while the faun carried Ryan to the side of the store. From his vantage point all he could see (other than the faun's admittedly nice rear) were rows of snowboards, then winter boots, jackets, and finally sleeping bags before the faun took his wrists and hung the rope around them from a hook on the wall, leaving him dangling and facing the wall.

He figured he could at least try to talk and find out what was going on. "Why are you doing this? And who are you?"

"Oh cutie, that's sweet. I'm doing this because it's the one time every century that I have to give some magic back to the big woman in charge, and also because it's just so much fun! And I'm Paisley."

"There's got to be a way to give magic back without kid napping people though, right?"

"Oh, of course there is. But then who would replace the el-. Wait, I'm pretty sure I'm. It supposed to talk about that. Wouldn't want to piss off the Missus. Matter of fact, I think you're talking a bit too much cutie....."

Ryan suddenly felt something fuzzy being jammed into his mouth as Paisley pulled a scarf she had triple knotted between his lips, the soft mohair stifling his retorts. She moved down from there and slowly removed his shoes and socks, gently tickling his feet and causing him to squirm. She worked her way back up taking the pocket knife he had dropped headliner and cutting his shirt off, before starting to slowly undo his belt with one hand while her other one roamed over his chest. When the belt was finally loosened she pulled his pants down and off leaving him in his black and grey camp boxer briefs. He wasn't sure where she was going but seemed to be saved when he saw the centaur coming back.
"Paisley, quit procrastinating and get him over here! He's definitely one of them from the list!"
"Calm down Lily, I was just having a little fun!"

The faun lifted him off the hook and he was practically dropped onto a red medical backboard, like the kind used at the beach. It was sitting on two fake rocks on a display for search and rescue classes. He tried to struggle, but while Paisley held his arms in place, he could feel Lily moving his feet together and then something soft holding them in place. Had he been able to look down he would have seen her with a bunch of thick winter scarves on her back, threading them through the slots on the board and then cinching them tight before tying them off. Because of the way she was laying them flat, both of his legs were essentially covered by the woolen scarves from toes to hips. Once his legs were completely trapped Lily moved to one side of him while Paisley took the other. They both worked to trap his arms similarly to his legs, and one they were done they worked in unison on his torso. With his body truly trapped, Paisley took the final scarf and stood over his head giving him a good long view of her ample chest, and then slowly lowered the final scarf flat over his whole face, pulling it tight against the board and cutting off his vision.

The duo moved quickly to the next step, with Lily laying out several sleeping bags on the floor opened up and Paisley pulling the board into the center of the first one, a fleece lined bag. Lily quickly zipped it up and Paisley hauled the bundle into the next, a decent sleeping bag rated for normal camping. Lily zipped that one up and then Paisley placed it into the final bag, a puffy arctic sleeping bag with a fur lining around the hood. They zipped that up and pulled the hood up before moving to the final step, pulling their prisoner into a furry sack and placing an angel mask over where his face was. Lily took the bundle to the food court and tied the rope from one of her arrows around him before firing the arrow over a branch of the Christmas tree. She hauled on it, lifting him up into the branches next to four other angels and a bright red ornament.
"Never thought we'd get all six so quickly. Time to go play cowboys and Indians..." she thought to herself as she trotted back to her store.

Meanwhile the girl Ryan had started to free had just finished getting loose when she heard a pair of hooves clomping by. She ducked down behind a cardboard deer and as soon as the steps passed made a mad dash for the exit to the mall. She hit the hallway at a sprint running past for surprised fairies riding on a giant cart that were roping up shoppers in nets, and kept going past the food court. She got to another hallway towards a bedding superstore when a hand grabbed her collar from a kiosk and dragged her out of sight. She was about to scream when a redhead in a black fur jacket said "I'm stuck here too, but I can help get you out of here. My name's Amber, come with me if you don't want to get caught"......

Going to be adding some pictures to this tomorrow if I can get Flickr figured out. Up next, we'll have to see if Amber can avoid capture and rescue the others.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Even without the photos, your writing style makes me easily imagine how everyone and everything looks. I can’t wait to see if Amber and anyone else can help bring an end to the magical world’s “nightmare” event.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

For some reason I kept skipping this story, not sure why as it is pretty good. I've been bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, but the 'cocoons' described in this story are extraordinary.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Five Nights at Frida's

Amber grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her through the nearest doorway, a giant painted barn door thy slid open and closed painted in bright colors with "Frida's Big Barnyard Bonanza!" On the inside they found themselves in a lobby greeted by a cardboard cutout of a giant anthropomorphosized chicken. To their left was a large arcade filled with flashing lights, while to their right was a restaurant area with a large stage at one end. The girls ducked into the restaurant portion, creeping behind the bar to talk for a moment.
"Thanks for saving me back there. My name's Theresa, but most people just call me Resa." She had very graceful features and long brown hair with red highlights. She wore a red beret, as well as a red plaid jacket over a maroon camisole and black leather leggings. On her feet were white socks and red stiletto heels. "So just what are those things?"
"As best we can tell they are evil fey. Basically fairies gone bad. They work for the people who run the mall, although we have no idea what they are up to, aside from the fact that they use people for power and have a kinky and mean streak a mile long. They have three of our friends who we are trying to-"

A loud voice rang out from the stage as the red curtain drew back revealing five figures. The voice was coming from the middle figure, the same chicken from the cardboard cutout at the front of the restaurant. It had a southern accent with a high pitch, as though from an early morning cartoon of the 90's. "ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Frida's Bog Barnyard Jamboree. We'll be providin' y'all with some music, but first I need a volunteer from the audience." With that she walked out into the room as lights snapped onto the figures behind her. Each was covered from neck to toe with goose down. They were all female, but had a fake beak covering what was likely a gag. Each of the girls was suspended via steel cables at the elbows and knees and forced to dance like a marionette in time with some background music.
Frida stalked through the cafeteria, moving almost directly to the bar the girls were behind.
She stopped ten feet from them. "And our lucky volunteer is.....Alisha! Our employee of the month!" She reached down behind the hostess stand next to her and pulled out a young woman, likely no more than 20, wearing the uniform for the restaurant. With one hand she tossed Alisha over her shoulder while she took a fake beak attacked to an elastic band in the other and placed it over the girl's screaming mouth. The beak started moving, but almost all of the sounds were muffled. Frida carried Alisha to the stage where she moved the girl into a massive hug, crushing her face into her enormous feathered breasts. Two of the robots that usually played instruments on the stage came up, both of them looking very similar to the girls suspended in their places but with chicken heads with glowing red eyes. One of them stripped Alisha's clothes off while the other worked an extremely tight bodysuit covered in goose down over her wriggling form. When their work was done they hoisted Alisha onto a set of cables where she hung next to the other girls. "Now would you two be fears and retrieve our other guests from behind the bar?"
Amber and Resa took off running into the arcade when they heard this, accompanied by the slow yet purposeful clanking of the robots following them. They passed a couple of rows of games before coming to a ticket counter where another employee had been wrapped from head to toe in tickets and was being slowly lowered into a robotic chicken outfit by another robot. The girls veered off shoving their way through a door marked "employees only" into a maintenance room.
"We've only got a couple of minutes, and I've got a plan, but I don't think you'll like it. Just go along with it and we'll be fine though." Amber immediately grabbed a wrench and started smashing the electronics on one of the two empty robot suits in the room, before Resa grabbed a hammer and did the same with the other. They covered the damage just before the three other robots came into the room. Both girls were stripped and slid into the costumes before the other three robots (probably with girls inside them) moved into three maintenance cubbies waiting on further orders. "So what now?" Resa asked Amber. "When I make my move get ready to run."
Amber tried to move the suit's arms, but with it's power pack smashed it wouldn't move an inch or receive any orders, leaving her stuck there. Amber started to climb out of the suit, but as soon as one arm cleared the top of the costume, two of the robots stepped over to her. She stopped struggling and lowered herself back. Resa took advantage of this to climb out easily, having been a gymnast for seven years, and ran to a lever set in front of the third robot. Pulling it the two girls heard a voice over a speaker. "Power failure, automatic reset in thirty seconds." Amber struggled toppling her suit over before crawling out of it and both girls ran, still fully nude, into the arcade. The lights came back on and they heard the door to the maintenance closet open behind them. They dashed to the barn door into the mall and got there seconds before Frida came around the corner.not pausing for a second they threw open the door and dashed across the hallway into the bedding shop. As they did so a metal gate slammed shut behind them trapping them both in the massive superstore. The girls took a second to look around and knew they weren't out of the fire yet....

Else where in the mall the power outage had set several things in motion. Trixie, Lizbeth, and Greyanna started heading towards Frida's when Trixie received a notification on her phone, showing her sisters with a smile. And in Karma's Furs, in the back office, the vacuum seal on a furry vacuum bed was broken, allowing Stacey to slide out and start struggling for freedom.....

Thanks to everyone who is reading and has commented. Three or four more parts to go and this section will Ben done before we move on to the final chapter. What perils or spectacles do you think Amber and Resa might encounter ahead? The next part should be up within a few days with pictures if I can get Flickr links working on my iPhone.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This seems to be a start to the tables being turned and a fight back beginning. I am very curious to see where this goes. Loving this story.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is another great continuation. It will be interesting to see what other "problems" occur and how many other people get bound and gagged crazily in this amazing mall.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sandy's Bedding and more.

Amber and Resa stood with the closed gate to their backs, still in just their underwear from their robot escape, unsure of where to run in the massive store. The store had three sections. To their left was a showroom with all sorts of beds set up. To their right was some form of manufacturing area with blankets being made and wound into giant spools before being dyed and cut. And in front of them was a shop with shelves of packaged bedding and a hanging rack to one side (similar to poster racks but much larger) showing off several more blankets. Seeing no exit in the shop, and nothing but danger in the factory, the girl's darted into the showroom. They entered what appeared to be the first in a series of rooms, with a red line going along the floor into the next one.

The room was made up to look like a normal bedroom with a plush rug on the floor, bookshelf on the wall, closet doors, and a bunk bed. The major difference between this and a normal room was that the bunk bed had two women tied to it. On either side of the bed was a ladder, and each ladder had one of the ladies, both with short reddish-brown hair, wrapped up in a brown wool blanket and encircled with ropes every inch or so. The women were gagged with rough woolen scarves. Both Amber and Resa ran to one of the women and tried to pry the ropes loose, but they could not find any knots tying them. After a minute of trying the unbound girls looked at each other and shrugged. "We have to deal with the bigger threat, but check the closet for scissors before we go," Amber said. Resa opened the closet doors and then fell back, crawling away from two more wool blankets that crawled towards her. Just as she felt the scratchy wool start to wrap around her ankle she felt Amber tug her backwards, and the blankets instead began to slither up the bound women's forms, encasing them in another layer. Amber pulled Resa up and they proceeded into the next room. This room was done up like a nursery. It had a changing table on one wall, and a pile of stuffed animals in the other. In the middle of the room sat a massive crib with a huge form in the middle. There was a woman with long blonde hair bundled in what looked like five or six massive fleecy blankets with a pacifier in her mouth. Above her read a sign saying "I thought the mall employees were my babysitters. They proved me right." Amber spent only a moment pulling on the woman's form before stepping back as gears in the bed cranked to life. The woman was flipped over onto her stomach and a wheel with several very thick leather straps popped out over her butt. The wheel started spinning incredibly fast, and it quickly became clear that even through all the blankets the woman could feel the punishment as she started thrashing about. This time it was Resa who pulled Amber out. As they left the room they heard a familiar southern voice coming from the first room. "Oh ladies, no need o be chicken....yet! I know you're in here! Perhaps you need some encouragement...."

As the girls entered the next room they felt a massive air conditioner kick on as the vents started pushing out a cold wind they shivered as they looked at the penultimate room before they would have to brace another section of the store. It was decorated with a black batman bat car bed, a red super man dresser, and a green lantern lamp in the corner. On the batman bed was a redhead who had been forced into a black and yellow batgirl poncho with a hood like a mask with eyeholes. The hood had been pulled in place and the poncho was wrapped around her more times than seemed possible. They didn't have time to stop as her bare feet were being tickled by purple and green feathers attached to a rotating bar at the foot of the bed. In the final room they found a room with a giant fake tree with bookshelves cut into it taking up one corner, a huge fuzzy beanbag bed shaped like a tauntaun from Star Wars taking up another, and hanging from a hook in the ceiling over a shallow pit of waving foam tentacles was a woman with very dark hair done up in two buns, one on either side of her head, looking almost exactly like Princess Leia. The woman was hanging in a brown sleeping bag made of a very long shaggy fur, and with another one being pulled up by the tentacles that looked like it was made from a lighter brown teddy bear. It even had a hood with little bear ears on it. They darted to the exit as the woman was forced into the Ewok bag, and glanced out to their remaining options. The factory area was definitely not an option as they saw three women in professional suits with delicate wings entering the are, so they dashed out and then into the store.

Moving between aisles of blankets folded into plastic sacks they looked for either an exit or something to keep them warm in the dropping temperature which must have now been fifty five degrees or lower. They spotted a rack of robes made of the soft blanket material, and made a beeline straight for it. Amber grabbed a cabin looking one with colorful patterns and tan stripes with black bears on them while Resa grabbed a blue one with white snowflakes on it. They quickly put them on, and then their gazes shot to the exit upon hearing that voice again. "Now now ladies, I will find you, and when I do you'll regret making me come over here."

The girls ducked further into the store. Amber noticed a tall wooden shelf holding blankets folded in cubbies. They could easily climb it and hide at the top where there were several blankets just tossed against the wall. The girls scrambled up, reaching the top just as Frida walked into the store. Luckily for the girls her gaze was on the ground, giving each time to pull the top of a blanket over them. They heard quite a bit of rustling, presumably as Frida tossed the shop looking for them, before that sweet voice called out one final time, this time louder and towards the factory area.

"Trixie, Lisbeth, Greyanna, dear mistresses I have a surprise for you in the blanket stoooooooore," she finished with a singsong lilt. Frida stood directly in front of the cubbies the girl's had climbed up, on top of two piles of two unrolled blankets each. Both piles consisted of blankets that seemed to be made of unbelievably soft and thick downy feathers on both sides. Frida's gaze moved to the corners of the blankets hanging down instead of up the wall, likely the two fugitives' hiding place. As the three fairies entered, they looked at Frida, then at the blankets she was reaching towards, and nodded. Frida gave a strong jerk with each hand, pulling on the blankets the girl's were under, and by virtue of them being folded over on the cubbies also on top of. As the blankets were pulled down, so were the girls, each falling onto one of the piles of blankets which seemed to immediately roll shit around them trapping them in a prison of the softest down ever. As they struggled, Trixie and Greyanna started dragging them towards the factory while Lizbeth prepared some special machinery......

Back in Karma's, Stacey had finally struggled out of her prison. She grabbed one of the fur coats, a long golden fox and was about to leave the office when she noticed a text open on Karma's tablet. It simply read "Final subject trapped in Sandy's Bedding, bring supplies immediately. Use caution, subject has escaped twice before." It was followed by a picture of Amber. Figuring it couldn't hurt to have someone else to help, or at least to see if she was still free, Stacey headed through the back door and maintenance hallway towards that wing of the mall.

To be continued soon with the two final parts of this chapter, and then the final chapter before Christmas. Hope y'all are still enjoying it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I do :) You are vety creative:)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stacey had come to the end f the hallway, and would have to go through the back of the food court to get to her destination. She gingerly opened the double doors leading to the maintenance area for a Cinnabon and snuck through. As she was about to enter the back of the next shop, a local pizza joint, she was startled by a flash of green light from the front of the store followed by the temperature dropping a bit as a frigid breeze blasted around the mall. Peering through a gap in the back wall she saw that a glowing green portal had opened in front of the Christmas tree, and the workers had started hauling the netted women through it. She watched for just a moment before deciding that she didn't want to be around when they finished and pushed on. As she cut through the pizza joint she saw a couple of the workers in a lift taking one of the angels down off of the tree and hauling it down the branch of the mall she was heading towards before the green portal shimmered and moved directly under the tree as it slid downwards leaving a massive vacant space where it once stood. With the mall almost entirely deserted Stacey took the chance to leave the pizza place and look around the main area of the food court. There were overturned tables and chairs, the massive gap from the tree falling out of reality, and a security cart with a fur coat on the seat. Realizing that she was freezing despite already being in a fur, Stacey grabbed the other fur, a massive blank mink coat, and put it on over her fox coat. Starting the cart she quickly drove around the corner just in time to see the two women with the lift and it's passenger enter into the bedding store.

In the bedding store Amber and Resa had been carried in their fuzzy prisons to the factory area. The were placed on two large flat cylinders and strapped to a post in the middle of each, with a third cylinder nearby. Each had a machine offset from it with a massive roll of blanket material on it. Trixie stepped up to look Amber in the eye.

"You should consider yourselves lucky. You two an a special guest are all that remains now that two hundred souls have gone o our mother for her conversion. You'll hold a special place, whereas the others are just part of a fifty year cycle. How does that make you feel? Special?"

"MMMMMMMPHH!" Was all that Amber could get out, her mouth having been stuffed with a massive scrap torn off from a blanket and then a strip of the same material painfully pulled between her teeth and tied off the same way. Resa had been similarly gagged, but just hung her head. As Trixie was gloating, a lift came in and lowered a third form onto the remaining post. Trixie walked over and removed the mask revealing Ryan's face, still smothered in scarves.

"Now that all three of you are here, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Girls, this is for special ears only, you can return now." With that, the two that brought Ryan in waves their arms and a blue portal appeared which they then walked through before it phases into nothingness behind them. "Now as I was saying, here's a little secret. Our parents were once part of a great endeavor. My mother would work manufacturing special delights, and my father would deliver them. Not too far back in history my father was lost to us, and my mother grew cold and resentful. Rather than manufacturing new delights she took from the world, and made new forms to please herself. Every fifty years she takes two hundred women from your world to turn into her companions in exchange for keeping up both her and my father's duties. And every five hundredth year, just like this one, my sisters and I can claim one soul each to use as our own and to keep us entertained. Since you two have thwarted us before, and since you brought a friend, you can be our three. We were going to take the one from the first time we met, but I think this one will be more fun. Now it gets quite cold where we are from, so we are going to help you stay nice and toasty!" With that Trixie stepped off the platform and pulled a lever. Each roll of blankets moved next to one of the captives. One of the sisters took the end of each roll and pulled it over to their captive and started to sew it to their existing cocoon as Trixie continued talking. "Unfortunately for you three we are going to be exceptionally busy helping mother for the next month or so, so we are going to have to bundle you together after this so that you don't get mixed up with any of the others. So after these machines finish their job of wrapping you each in fifty feet worth of Sherpa blankets," Trixie stepped off the platform towards another machine descending from the ceiling, this one looking more like a spider made of mechanical arms about twenty feet across, "this machine here will bundle you together in a hundred foot roll of the same material, as well as hooding you in five layers of special hoods to keep your faces from freezing. Now isn't that nice of us. Now, as per our agreement with Mother, we'll open this portal and the first three through will be ours and go through our training regimen while we work." The three sisters stood in a circle behind the spider machine by the side of the factory and joined arms, chanting as they opened a vertical purple portal. "On to the first step!" Trixie pulled another lever on the machinery and each post started to turn, winding the soft and fluffy material around each person's body. The arm holding the blanket kept a lot of tension, so despite making almost fifteen rotations, each victim was compressed under layers of blankets almost a foot thick. Trixie was standing to the side with Lizbeth and Greyanna laughing with glee. Had they been more aware and the machine a bit quieter they might have heard a mechanical whirring. As it was the only warning they had before being rammed at speed by Stacey in the cart was a flash of the lights before everything went dark for them.

Stacey jumped out of the cart and slammed the first lever back upwards, unsure if it would help but figuring it was worth a try. Fortunately it started to unroll Ryan and the two girls. She ran over to the three fey with some zip ties that she grabbed from the cart and put each one's hands behind her back before zipping them together and then zipping their feet together as well. When she finished she turned around just in time to see Resa and Amber tumble forward out of their cocoons, the machine having unspooled the blankets underneath as well, and Ryan fall forward still immobilized to the back board. Amber ran over to Ryan and starters to untie him, while Stacey called out to Resa. "Hey, help me get them onto this thing. If they're anything like the other one I met, I don't want them getting loose." Resa ran over and they hauled Trixie to the first post. Amber held her upright while Resa grabbed one end of the blanket in the machine and hauled on it, pulling out enough to wrap around Trixie once. They repeated this with Lizbeth and Greyanna and had just finished as the three began to wake. "Let us go this instant or I swear I am going to -MMMPH!" Lizbeth's threat was cut off by one of the scarves that Ryan had been tied with being forced into her mouth by Amber. Amber kept going until half of the eight foot scarf was inside Lizbeths mouth, her cheeks bulging out. Amber then took the ends and wrapped them around Lizbeth's head before knitting them in the middle. She looked over at Greyanna and Trixie. "Who's next?"

Greyanna clearly thought that she could back the girl down. "Look, if you tie us up it will be inconvenient, but we WILL get out. And when we do -MPH!" Her threat was similarly cut short as Resa gagged her similarly to Lizbeth with another scarf.

Amber walked menacingly over to Trixie. "Anything dumb to add? Because once you're tied, we're pushing you through that portal. Remember what you told us 'the first three through will go through your training regimen while you work'. So I'm assuming that means you'll be stuck there. Am I right?" At that Trixie had a look of fear on her face and she started begging. "Please don't! I swear, you'll never hear from us again! Just let us go and we will be on our way to a different city, country, Antarctica even."
"Well, I suppose I could, but you'd have to return the friend we came with to us."
"I can't! It's part of the deal with mother! Whatever gets sent through stays through! Please don't though, we will do anything to avoid the other side of that portal!"
"Oh, you mean the side you were going to send us to?" With that Amber grabbed another scarf from next to Ryan and gagged Trixie with it, but she didn't stop there. She then grabbed the two thickest ones from the pile and tied those over Trixie's mouth and nose, wrapping each one around her face three times before knitting it as tightly as she possibly could. With it tied she walked over to the controls and pulled the first lever once more. The three women began desperately trying to struggle as they were wrapped in the blankets, each one quickly reduced to mere tremors under the thick layer of material. Amber walked to the next lever and pulled it and Ryan and the three girls watched as the spider like machinery picked up each of the would be captors and moved their bundled forms into a tight triangle pressed up against each other on an even larger rotating platform. With a pull of he final lever an even bigger roll of fabric was pulled forward from the back and the platform slowly started rotating, trapping the fey further. By the time it stopped they each had over two and a half feet f blanket material compressing against their bodies. The spider wasn't done yet as it began taking ratchet straps and triggering them around the massive bundle. After there was a strap every six inches with absolutely zero tension the machine whirred up into the ceiling as a pedestal rose from the floor. On it were fifteen thick fuzzy woolen hoods, each with only he eyes open. Ryan and the girls set to putting them all on their tormentors, leaving them firmly bound and bundled. Not seeing any other way to move them through the portal, Ryan and the girls shoved at the trapped terrors and pushed until the massive cylinder of fabric rolled through and the portal closed behind it. They looked at each other and Ryan spoke up. "I'm guessing this was new to you two. Can we fill you in over breakfast? I'm starving!" With that the quartet headed out, believing the nightmare to finally be over.

Hope y'all have enjoyed, there will be one final story but it likely won't be up for a while.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great story again. I can't wait to read the next one and I hope you continue to post similar stories in the future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic