THE HIKING WEEKEND (M/M) Updated July 12th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Boundluis wrote: 5 years ago My god, how could I have missed this!
Love the story so far, wouldn't mind going on a hiking trip like this! I just love it when writers take the time to go into details...

Looks like I'll have another topic to follow!
As [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] would say: the Devil's in the details!
LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Elegant smut: not a dirty word and all, but you understand everything happening ( which is better for smut...)
Thanks. I appreciate the resssurance that people can understand what's going on.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE HIKING WEEKEND

10) Going Native

"OK Cowboy?"

"What do you think?" There were times when Jeremy wasn't as submissive as he probably should have been but Andrew could tell by the expression on his face, as he flexed his abdominals to the best of his ability in his bonds, that he was a bit more than OK.

"In that case, coffee." With some difficulty Andrew lifted his bound partner and carried him like an item of luggage over to where they were sitting the previous night. Jeremy gave his dominant partner plenty of excuses to gag him. "No, breakfast first; you'll just have to wait." Conversations normalised to the mundane as Andrew waited for the coffee to boil while rocking his lover idly with his foot. By now neither person was giving any thought as to being discovered so didn't even consider the incongruity of two naked men, one of whom was bound, just indulging in desultory conversation.

"Ah, it's ready. Shame we didn't bring a table." Jeremy smelt a rat as Andrew poured only himself a coffee and brought the mug back and set it down on the log beside him as he sat down. "It's so awkward having to turn sideways to pick up my mug." All that nonsense was obviously leading up to something and Andrew stood and rolled his victim onto his side. "Alright, Tex, let's see how good those abs of yours really are. Allez oop!"

Jeremy found himself face up, with his back uncomfortably arched. He was trim rather than muscular but Andrew insisted that he hold the arched position as best he could. He then gave instructions not to spill his coffee as he set his mug on his boy's midriff. Jeremy tried to keep hold of his ankles but he knew he couldn't hold out for long. He was used to these humiliations and, being still naked, signalled his lack or resentment in a prominent fashion. When he dared to turn his head to look at his partner he could see that he was equally happy with what he saw.

Eventually, Jeremy could support the beverage no longer and collapsed in laughter. "Oh, Cowboy, you just spilled my drink."

"I suppose I did. That was a bit naughty really, wasn't it? What are you going to do to me?"

"Ooooh, you'll see. Clean up and breakfast first. Turn over. You're mucky again." Yes, he was but so was Andrew. Jeremy was soon free from his ropes and both lovers ran into the creek. Although both men were in their twenties, it didn't stop them from splashing and wrestling one another like kiddies. However, one doesn't often see young boys converting their wrestling holds into prolonged bouts of tongue-wrestling as often as these two did.

-----00000-----

Eventually both bathers decided that they were clean enough and both retired to the log beside the still reasonable fire, a necessary precaution as the diurnal biting insects replaced those of the night. Both men were soon dry enough, if one doesn't count sweat, to consider clothing themselves, not that that consideration would have mattered in Jeremy's case but, as Andrew pulled a fairly brief pair of white boxers into place, it dawned on the taller man that he couldn't see his black swimming costume anywhere.

"Oh, that thing. Yeah, it was gross. Have a look in the fire; there might be something of it left." Jeremy stood open-mouthed. He really should have known by now.

"What the hell am I going to wear." It was Andrew's turn to lick his lips lasciviously. "Oh no! No! In bed's or at home's alright but I am not going naked all day."

"Naughty, naughty! I'll have to do something about my argumentative possession later for that."

"No, seriously, man, what have you got for me to wear?"

"Nothing. Honest. Take a look." Once more Jeremy stood open mouthed and in a stunned silence. After a seemingly interminable pause, Andrew suggested, "Well, you could always go Native." Now Jeremy was less outraged than intrigued. "Here, catch!"

Jeremy continued to look puzzled but still stood dumb-struck. He'd just missed catching something in red and black. As he stooped to retrieve it, he looked at his lover and his puzzlement turned to incredulous laughter. "Whaaat?"

"Yep, there's two swatches of material there and they've been tied round an entire roll of duct tape. Make yourself a breech cloth." Andrew's smirk spread as Jeremy's shoulders fell and his mouth closed into a twisted smirk of his own. Andrew pulled on his tight denims as Jeremy resigned himself to his fate and measured himself up for his costume.

He could obviously use one piece of fabric fore and another aft but there would certainly be no cross-over between the two. If he taped the rectangular samples to his hips so that they were longer than they were wide, they would hang low enough to keep him respectable as long as Jeremy didn't move. However, the material, although more substantial then a bandanna, was still flimsy enough to be subject to the whims of any breeze which, if, as he supposed, he was to be bound, Jeremy would be completely unable to countermand. "Oh, come on, man, these aren't going to keep my dick covered while we're walking."

"That's a new roll; there's enough tape on that, even for your monster." offered Andrew brightly.

"Hang on, you're suggesting that I put duct tape over my dick?"

"Why not?"

"Christ Man, that's weird enough but it's MY pubes that are going to be coming out in handfuls afterwards." Even now, Jeremy was half laughing through his incredulity.

"You OK, Cowboy?" Jeremy took the message. All he had to do was back out. But did he want to now?

There was a deep sigh. "OK." Andrew pulled on his shirt and sat back to enjoy the entertainment.

11) Texan Tailoring

Jeremy was used to his lover's more "creative" side when it came to devising activities for their mutual entertainment and this wasn't the first time he'd had similar reservations about them but all the while he answered, "You OK, Cowboy?" in the affirmative, he knew it was as much his 'fault' as his smirking partner's.

Having resigned himself to the humiliation, Jeremy set about trying to preserve his privacy as best he could with the duct tape. He had been so taken aback by the initial suggestion that he really didn't stop to think that there were less potentially painful solutions to his predicament. He hitched up his bits and fumbled to attach a strip of tape lower down. The initial strip of black tape did little to contain Jeremy's equipment, especially as the activity left him coming back to life again somewhat, but two more strips attached on either side and one wrapped around his hips to hold the tops in place left the olive skinned boy looking as though he was wearing a thong. Andrew approved.

Taping one of the red swatches to the front of his body so that it hung down ending well above his knees was relatively easy, relative to the next manoeuvre, that is. "Why don't you leave it like that?"

"Look, Man, bare-assed humiliation is one thing but that's one thing I'd prefer to reserve for when it's just you and me. We might just encounter some other wilderness freaks, especially if you intend to lead me along some of the better tracks. How about giving us a hand?"

"You've got a nice ass, why should I help? Spoils the view."

Jeremy still loved that man. He simply sighed and set about his task. He laid a long strip of tape, sticky side up on the log where Andrew was sitting and pressed the wider of the two scraps of fabric onto it. That was easy enough but now the problems started. With much cursing and three false starts where Jeremy had to replace the tape where it had tangled or adhered to itself, he finally managed to manoeuvre the breechcloth behind him.

He turned his back on his lover and asked him to help him to 'get it straight'. With much "Left a bit, no right. Up a bit, right hand down, etc", which Andrew enjoyed more than a little, Jeremy was left to pull the ends of the tape round his waist so that it pressed against his hips. He almost caressed it into place as his tormentor took a few souvenir photographs. Jeremy wasn't sure whether he'd post them for his on-line admirers to enjoy but he was coming round to the idea.

"That's a good boy but I can't have my native porter looking scruffy, can I?" Andrew took to his feet and picked up the reel of tape. "Hands on your head, Boy." As Jeremy obeyed, Andrew stopped for just a teasing lick and a brief kiss to each of his porter's nipples before setting about his self-appointed task. As he looked down into his lover's eyes, Jeremy wondered whether he would be allowed to apply more tape to his intimate parts before they set off.

By the time Andrew had announced himself satisfied, a neat belt formed from several rounds of duct tape had been added to Jeremy's costume. After he had inspected his sub, he announced, "You know, you were right, that cloth alone wouldn't really hide your dick. If you'd pleated it, it wouldn't have been so tight." Now that it was too late to offer sartorial hints, Andrew continued, "Oh, by the way, I'd have put some tape inside the support but with the sticky sides together. Then your pubes would have been safe. The firm application of Andrew's hand was doing nothing for the security of his partner's improvised underwear.

12) Showing the Necessary Restraint

Jeremy waited with his hands on his head and wondered why he hadn't been ordered to his knees. Andrew explained that, as his slave, he had work to do and it would be easier if he was chained rather than bound with ropes or tape and that he had no intention of making his own job any more difficult.

Jeremy was never sure about chains, he enjoyed the inevitability of inescapability as the metal came into place and he heard the padlocks click but, with the possibility of not being quite so closely confined as was necessary with ropes, he missed the more extreme restrictions. However, he could imagine the pleasure his companion would get from seeing him dressed as he was and chained like an archetypical slave. It quite excited him as well.

One drawback with being put into chains as far as Jeremy was concerned was the fact that the process lacked the prolonged personal contact between himself and his captor that was so often necessary when he was being tied with ropes or bound with tape. Indeed, par for the course was that Andrew would tell his slave what to use and how to apply it and make him get on with chaining himself securely. Andrew got especial pleasure when Jeremy found difficulty doing so to his satisfaction - especially when "correction" proved necessary. It was surprising how often Jeremy needed correction.

Andrew proceeded to point out to his slave what a considerate lover he was to have carried all that heavy stuff for him instead of loading it into the rucksack that Jeremy had been forced to carry. As a submissive, Jeremy didn't look all that convinced as a long chain was produced from Andrew's considerably smaller bag. It was obviously too long for purpose but Jeremy was used to that. A pair of ankle shackles followed along with a rather longer set of handcuffs than Jeremy was expecting. "Sorry, Slave, I know you prefer those heavy antique bar-cuffs but you surely wouldn't have expected me to carry something weighing over 30 pounds and, If I'd made you carry them along with the rest of the gear, you'd probably never had made it this far. Tell me how much you love me."

With an invitation like that, Jeremy was very unlikely to miss an opportunity and immediately said something that was guaranteed to get him gagged. Everyone has their own fetishes: Andrew's was watching his dark-eyed lover struggling against his bonds and Jeremy's was to spend as much time gagged as possible, but I expect you've guessed that already. "I'm sorry, Slave but I can't let that pass." Jeremy was hoping to taste one of his lover's sweaty hiking socks or, if he was really lucky, the underwear that he had worn for the outward hike once more. He was, however somewhat disappointed when he caught sight of what came out of Andrew's bag next. That muzzle was OK, it worked as a gag as long as Andrew fitted one of the larger wedges to it but, for Jeremy, it lacked the sensual pleasure of the softer, more personal mouth stuffing for which he was hoping.

The two lovers locked eyes, one questioning and trying unsuccessfully not to look too disappointed (it would have been bad form for the slave to object) and the other trying to betray nothing in his expression. Jeremy hung his head and opened his mouth; he knew Andrew thought that he looked fantastic in the tan-coloured leather device. "OK Cowboy, because you asked so nicely, I'll compromise. You know I can't have my handsome slave removing his gag while he works so the muzzle stays but I'll see what I can do." Jeremy caught a glimpse of the inside of their relatively new toy as the blond guy dug into the larger pack. The Filipino American's renowned smile would have matched Jack Nicholson's finest.

"You know that I wouldn't want to disappoint my obedient slave so look what I've got for him. I wore them on Friday before you came home. You know how hot it was on Friday? Well, I even went jogging at lunchtime to make sure that they'd be ready for you." By now the duct tape thong had given up on its task more or less completely. Andrew had fitted the muzzle with a thin insert which would leave plenty of unfilled space in the Texan's mouth. He was carefully folding his used, and still ripe, red boxer briefs from yesterday morning ready to, as he put it, improve the efficacy of the gag without spoiling its appearance. They would certainly do that. They might also help to regulate Jeremy's current heavy breathing.

Over the past few weeks, Andrew had become quite handy at adapting what he initially described to Jeremy as 'a little Friday night present for a noisy cowboy' to their purposes and, by the time he had fitted the last small padlock to the device, Jeremy had retreated to his own private place gain. The taste of his lover's sweat (and other residual body fluids) permeated his mouth and displaced all the wilderness smells from his nose. Andrew left him for a couple of minutes, with his hands back in place on his head, during which each deeply drawn intake of breath preceded an equally deep, but effectively muffled exhaling groan. It would give him time to prepare something else he thought he would need.

By the time Andrew returned to his companion, Jeremy was in an almost trance like state with his eyes closed. Andrew knew that he would be and had taken steps to modify the situation. Jeremy's eyes opened suddenly as what was obviously a yelp strangled itself on its way past the fabric and leather encasing his lower face. "All good slave owners need one of these." Andrew had spent the last few minutes while Jeremy was enjoying his underwear feast fashioning a switch from one of the surrounding shrubs. A sharp but not too vicious application of the flexible rod to his flimsily covered backside brought Jeremy immediately from his reverie. "That's better; I'll bet you went cross eyed again just now."

Jeremy exhaled deeply once more and replaced his hands on his head from which he'd jerked them clear in alarm. Andrew didn't need to ask the usual question.

"Alright Boy, that's enough rest time. Go and get that stuff and bring it over here." Andrew had indicated the chains that he'd decanted onto the ground and then returned to the log to make himself comfortable. Jeremy obeyed, took them over to his beloved dom. and awaited his instructions.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry, real life getting in the way of things at present and I forgot to update the story last week.
More smut coming up. Lexicons at the ready? Then let's go . . .
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE HIKING WEEKEND

13) Chain Male

Jeremy soon had the gleaming and none-too-heavy cuffs fastened about his ankles and his wrists. These were new. He really preferred the padded leather cuffs that he often put on ready for his partner to arrive home from work but Andrew had obviously splashed out on some new toys for his slave. They were the sort that had ratchet devices so that they could be adjusted to fit various differently sized prisoners and Jeremy was well aware of the dangers of applying them too tightly to his extremities. So was Andrew. He called his newly enchained slave closer for his inspection and, just as importantly, so that he could lock them. That might not really have been necessary to stop the wearer freeing himself but it did stop them tightening any further.

"Lift your foot, Boy." Jeremy raised his right foot. "Higher." As soon as the two feet of chain was taught, Andrew checked that the shackle was tight enough but not so tight that his companion would be unable to get his boots on later. Jeremy was grateful when his overseer dropped his foot before he toppled over. "Oh Cowboy, you really need to adjust your underwear." Jeremy was forgiven the snort that issued from him and Andrew completed his inspection.

"Good, plenty of scope for walking and lots of chain to allow you to do the housework." Jeremy had one of those looks on him. "Now, now, don't be like that. Don't you like your shiny new jewellery?" Jeremy didn't think he'd dignify that with a comment. "Now get that chain."

The chain was fairly heavy by virtue of its length but each welded link was less than an inch long and not exactly very thick but Jeremy knew from past acquaintance with it that it was plenty strong enough to do its job. He was instructed to use the largest padlock to fasten one end of the chain round his neck. It was firm but not dangerously tight and at least Jeremy knew that the "choke chain" effect could not be used against him. A smaller padlock at navel level was locked onto the centre of the handcuffs and another lifted the centre of the ankle cuffs a few inches from the ground. Jeremy was told to pick up the rest of the chain that was still trailing on the ground and walk around a bit so that his considerate master could check to see whether he'd still be able to work. He did so and his tormentor decided that he wanted to see him run so that he could work at the double. "OK, that'll do, I suppose. Just go and get some socks and your boots. You have got socks; I packed them for you."

The slave, this time complete with chains, hiking boots and his customary two pairs of socks as well as his muzzle was soon kneeling in front of his master awaiting instructions.

-----00000-----

It was predictable that Jeremy would find himself very busy over the next hour or so; it was just as easily predictable that Andrew would not. Jeremy had to undo the tarp and fold it to his master's satisfaction with no assistance. That took some time as he crawled around on his hands and knees trying to comply with Andrew's 'helpful' instructions for sweeping it clean with his bare hands and folding the waterproof membrane prior to lodging the neatly folded item and its associated cords and pegs towards the back of his rucksack.

Jeremy returned to his lover, awaiting his further instructions. Kneeling like that, with his hands more or less by his sides, was obviously not to Andrew's satisfaction and Jeremy had to scrunch up considerably and bow his head before he could position his hands behind his neck. "That's better. Now you need to pack everything we've used." Being forced to look down, Jeremy was unable to anticipate the flick of the switch that he felt on his left hip but it didn't exactly surprise him and, as with any of Andrew's strokes, it was more of a token than a severe lash. It did have its effect, though, as Andrew instructed, "Go!"

The campsite was soon clear and the coffee pot was emptied over the remains of the fire. Once the large rucksack and Andrew's much smaller "Santa's sack", the one with the toys in it, had been packed, all that remained was the fire. The hikers decided that the unused wood could remain neatly stacked but Andrew gave instructions for Jeremy to spread the ashes before they left. He went to work with his size 12's. The trickle from the coffee pot had made hardly any impression on the ashes, some of which were still glowing, and soon Jeremy was encased in a cloud of grey with occasional sparks playing round his boots. The worker just hoped he wasn't going to sneeze "Ooh Cowboy, you're such a mucky slave." Jeremy wasn't sure that he had the energy for what that statement usually portended.

"OK, go to the creek and clean yourself off. I've had a busy morning, I'll just take a little rest here." Andrew too was obviously not up for another intimate encounter yet, he didn't even bother to go to watch his captive as the water played on his muscles and the grey sludge at first smeared across his body and then rinsed clear. That was a miscalculation, really; he even missed the part where the tape holding Jeremy's 'clothing' into place gradually took its leave of his person and the garment eventually departed.

The dripping Texan returned to site holding the remains of his loincloth watched by an appreciative Andrew. "You do look better like that, you know. Get your towel. I'll obviously have to help you." Even with the prospect of having no clothes for the forthcoming hike, Jeremy' twisted smile indicated that he was glad that Andrew appeared to have recovered from his earlier exertions. Andrew made his usual thorough job of drying his property and there was much intimate contact, embracing and both intimate- and gag-kissing and Jeremy was just about ready for the next round of hide the sausage.

The two men parted leaving the naked Jeremy almost completely dry and the fully dressed Andrew far from it. He decided that he'd soon dry off in the morning sun. He seemed to be quite prepared to leave Jeremy waving his signal flag without replying to it. Jeremy should have known better; he'd just have to wait.

"OK Cowboy, time to get you ready to go." Jeremy still hoped for some sort of clothing. Andrew separated the handcuffs from the long chain, the end of which Jeremy had left trailing behind him as he returned from the creek, and instructed Jeremy to get the cuffs behind him. It would obviously have been easier if Andrew had simply undone the cuffs and re-fastened them but that was hardly the idea. "Oh, and don't sit down; we wouldn't want you to get dirty again, would we? Jeremy crouched and stepped over the cuff chain and, still crouching, gradually fed the trailing chain forwards before standing again.

Andrew drew himself up from his seat and lifted the trailing chain behind his slave and pulled until Jeremy was forced to bring his ankles together. "OK Boy, clench." and Jeremy felt the chain lodge between the cheeks of his arse. "No, keep your legs straight and bend over." Jeremy though that this was a new take on a wedgie but wondered exactly how he would be expected to keep it in place. The thought did nothing to restrict the blood flow to his penis. "Just a minute while I make a few adjustments." A further tug on the chain and a further straightening of Jeremy's legs did nothing to provide relief either. Andrew really knew his job. He kept the chain tight with one hand while he attached the middle of the handcuff chain to it.

"OK Cowboy, stand up." Jeremy did so and the chain fell from his "grasp". He tried the extent of his restrictions and found that he could separate his ankles to the full extent of his hobbles as long as he didn't try to raise his wrists too far. "Oh, well judged, that man, you - are - a - genius." Andrew congratulated himself and gave his captive a hefty swat to his unprotected backside. "Just wait a minute, I need to get something. Don't miss me too much" And, stopping only to give Jeremy a peck on the nape and a brief cuddle so that he could fiddle with his nipples, Andrew went to his pack and returned carrying another small padlock. Returning to his slave he fastened the long chain to itself behind Jeremy's neck. There was now plenty of chain to be seen serving a purpose which pleased Andrew while he considered how he could use the rest of it. "Just turn around, Boy, and let me take a look at you." Jeremy complied. After all this time, he still blushed whenever he saw his boyfriend appraising him like that.

As Jeremy came to face his lover once more, he felt his scrotum lightly supported and the gentle touch of Andrew's thumb as it gently stroked his over-active shaft. "Well, there's certainly one thing, Cowboy: you wouldn't have been able to get all that in a speedo even if I had brought one." Jeremy moaned; Andrew dropped his balls and gave his helmet a quick flick before standing back to get a better view.

"No what am I going to do with these?" It was a rhetorical question but Andrew thought that, out of consideration for his friend, he should show him the two small padlocks that he had just produced from his jeans pockets. "I know. Feet apart." Jeremy did his best. Andrew brought the free length of the long chain down to his midriff, wrapped it round his waist and pulled it tight before securing the "belt" with one of the padlocks. "Too tight?"

"Ngh!"

"You OK Cowboy?" Jeremy thought he could guess what was coming next but Andrew had never tried it using chain before.

"Nghh!" The naked boy nodded his head.

"OK, since you insist." Jeremy tightened the chain by one link and re-fastened the padlock. He then adjusted the chain, with only a minor abrasion until the lock was positioned centrally on Jeremy's back. Jeremy reminded himself that he preferred the gentler intimacy of a rope's embrace. "Right or left, Boy?" Jeremy was right about the intentions of his lover and captor. He also knew that it was an unanswerable question and that both sides would be addressed in very short order. It was just Andrew's way of putting his sub on notice.

The chain was threaded between Jeremy's legs and pulled tightly up to the front of the newly created belt missing his package to his left but digging firmly into his arse crack on the way. Andrew had some difficulty threading the chain between the Texan and the belt but, after some time, some minor abrasions and some appreciative moans from his subject, he pulled tight once more and applied the last of his padlocks. "Brace yourself, Cowboy." Jeremy felt the chain being returned to the right, (Andrew's left) of his still active member and up his crack again. With some difficulty, Andrew freed the padlock and, after a final pull, he slipped a further link onto it and clicked it shut.

Jeremy wriggled pleasingly as the chain clamped itself against his bits and lodged itself deeper between his cheeks. "It'll be alright as long as you stand up straight, Cowboy. Don't slouch now." Jeremy could already see the snag: he was going to be carrying that heavy pack and who can stand up without leaning forwards like that? Christ, he hoped nobody would see him like that. There followed even more moaning.

"You OK, Cowboy?" As Jeremy slowly writhed trying to get comfortable, it was obvious that he was - .perfectly.

14) Ready to Go

Andrew thought he'd leave his companion to "enjoy" his chains for a while so that they could both enjoy his reactions. New forms of bondage often cause a bit of conflict in Jeremy, he knew that his lover would do him no real harm and that, in extremis, he could always prompt the safety question from him. At the time, however, he couldn't help thinking about carrying that pack while he was chained as he was for a full day's hike. Such considerations, however, did little to diminish his satisfaction with his condition.

Andrew eventually thought that it was time to check on his partner and asked the usual question once Jeremy's 'enthusiasm' seemed to have subsided somewhat. Following the usual response, Andrew announced that he couldn't have his porter running the risk of sunburn and Jeremy immediately sprang to attention once more in anticipation of what was to come. "Oh Cowboy, you really are a greedy young stag, aren't you?" He was often grateful for his lover's stamina in that respect. He seemed to have found the secret viagra fountain but, if he had, he was keeping the secret to himself.

It wasn't long before the captive's prediction proved right and more gagged moaning followed as Andrew sensually applied the sun-block generously to all of Jeremy's exposed flesh, and there was a great deal of that. Andrew decided that he'd have to be very careful not to pay too much attention to his slave's most demanding part or the region immediately surrounding it if he was not to allow him the relief he craved too soon. Jeremy lived in hope but, deep down, experience had taught him that Andrew was unlikely to make a mis-judgement and he didn't exactly have much scope to force him to do so. That didn't stop him groaning into his lover's underwear and snorting into the top of the tan leather muzzle that was the only thing, other than his wet footwear and the chain, that was covering him.

It probably wasn't strictly necessary for Andrew to have spent quite so long on his task but he considered it his duty, or so he explained as Jeremy's face pointed to the sky with his eyes screwed closed and his back hollowed. The master thought he'd leave the tall guy to recover as he applied his own sun-block, a procedure that took rather less time.

-----00000-----

"Oh well, better get on. Ready, Cowboy?" The lack of any reply didn't stop Andrew displaying the latest present that he had produced from his toy sack. It was about five feet long and Jeremy eyed it with suspicion. Andrew had obviously reserved a length of the red fabric that had once formed Jeremy's loin cloth. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that he'd expected his slave to walk around while being efficiently blindfolded and he held the red material ostentatiously up in front of Jeremy's eyes. There followed a sort of wheezing noise as Jeremy resigned himself to blindness.

"You didn't think I'd really make you hike naked, did you, Cowboy?" As a matter of fact, Jeremy did! Also, there was no way he could imagine how a strip of fabric, no more than about a foot wide, could protect his modesty especially as he couldn't see his lover being prepared to remove the chain that he had just taken all that trouble to lock him into. "Hold still, now, this could take quite some time."

Andrew moved round to be behind his prisoner and started to thread one end of the cloth down between the chain belt and Jeremy's back. There wasn't much room for his fingers and the chain certainly started to do its provocative work as Andrew went about his own. He had to proceed a few inches at a time as he worked the fabric gradually through the chain wedgie, under the two strands of chain on either side of his subject's erection and up through the front of the waist chain. For a few minutes Jeremy though that, for once in their relationship, Andrew might have miscalculated as his nimble fingers adjusted chain, fabric and prominent body parts prior to pulling both ends of the fabric brutally tight, thus reinforcing the wedgie effect and then strongly down again with even greater effect.

"OK, Injun Joe, how's that" There was a suppressed sound somewhere between rage and frustration as Jeremy realised that his lover had not miscalculated after all even as he made the fine adjustments, spreading the fabric over his arse and, to a lesser extent, over the front of his abdomen as well. Andrew stood back and admired his handiwork but didn't seem satisfied with the finish. "Oh well, that'll have to do for a while; I can always pull it tight again later." In all honesty, he didn't expect anything other as the bow-sprit of his trim craft would obviously be displaying its sprits'l prominently for quite some time.

"Ready to go now?" asked Andrew as if there was nothing unusual in the situation at all. Jeremy just looked sideways at him and didn't reply so Andrew led him over to a tree and pressed his chest against it. "Staaay." Jeremy had no intention of going anywhere and couldn't even 'woof' in acknowledgement. Andrew hoisted the heavy pack and held it against his slave's back with his torso as he threaded the straps over Jeremy's shoulders and between his arms and his torso before engaging the buckles. "OK, Slave, Stand up." Jeremy moved away from the tree as the bag stood out from his body pulling him backwards. Andrew 'helped' him to turn round and trapped the bag between his captive and the tree while he adjusted the straps lifting the bag higher and fastened the padded waist strap that, because it sat on his hips, at least wasn't forcing the chain belt to dig even more deeply into Jeremy's midriff. "Staaand." Andrew was back into dog-training mode.

As Jeremy staggered away from the tree, he needed to adjust his balance. THAT made the more intimately positioned chains come into play once more. Even so, Jeremy wondered if he was really looking forward to a protracted hike in his current condition as Andrew hoisted his smaller pack onto his own back whist expounding on the way it somehow felt lighter than it had been on the hike out.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I've left these two boys alone for too long so . . .
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE HIKING WEEKEND

15) A Tree of One's Own

Andrew was ready to set out shortly after he had wrapped the trailing chain horizontally round Jeremy's rucksack and passed it several times between the pack and his back. The two hikers set off with Andrew directing his lover with the aid of the switch along some not too well kept paths through some quite heavily wooded hills. The "driver" had obviously researched the route and Jeremy had enough distractions to ensure that even an outdoorsman with his experience soon completely lost his bearings even without having been blindfolded. In a little more than two hours Andrew called a rest.

It's a good job that Jeremy is physically quite strong because his master certainly didn't see the need to relieve him of his rucksack or even to let him sit during what should have been a period of respite. Even Jeremy was prompted to lodge an objection as it became obvious how he would be expected to spend the time. Andrew unwrapped the free chain and forced it down behind his companion before threading it between his legs, lifting it and hitching it over his own right shoulder. He then casually led the complaining (and newly aroused) pack-horse with it towards a nearby tree. The trunk of the tree was none too thick but it did have a prominent branch at about chest high to Jeremy.

Once the Texan had been forced to face the tree on the opposite side from the prominent branch and the chain had been wrapped around the tree above the branch, it took little imagination on Jeremy's behalf to work out how he was going to be left while his companion took his ease. "You know, Cowboy, I really wish I'd brought just one more of those little padlocks," Jeremy dared to hope . . ."but never mind, these do a really good job as well and they have another advantage." Andrew made sure that his fellow hiker saw the hefty industrial strength cable tie that he had withdrawn from his pack as he kept a tight hold on the chain. Jeremy's momentary hope disappeared.

"If I just thread this little thing through here . . . and here . . . and pull tight." Jeremy breathed in. He was left being pulled very close to the tree with the chain between his legs pinching his tender parts and making him want to come to full tip-toe. With the chain cable-tied round the tree, there was some danger of Jeremy losing his footing. Was he going to be left like that? It came as somewhat of a relief when he noticed that his captor had not only that monster truck belt in his hands but that he had also removed his own belt, the one with the American Eagle buckle, and had fastened them together. It took quite some manoeuvring before Andrew had managed to pass the straps between Jeremy's back and his bag, under his armpits and around the tree to support his boyfriend safely. "There you go, Cowboy. Enjoy." Andrew inserted his hand between his companion's legs, felt him up sensuously and left him to his own devices while he retired to mind his own business for a while.

The chain was doing its work even after Andrew had withdrawn his hand and Jeremy used that effect and his intimate contact with the tree to bring himself to the climax that he'd needed more or less since the start of the effect that the chain was having as he walked.

Andrew liked to please his partner. He didn't think that video would see the light of day outside the intimacy of their apartment.

-----00000-----

Andrew relaxed to enjoy the view knowing that, with all the shade provided by the trees as he drove his lover along the barely distinguishable tracks, Jeremy would be in no serious need of water. However, once he had finished attending to his physical needs, need and want weren't exactly the same thing to Jeremy. It was another of those moments when he wished that he smoked.

"You know, Cowboy, I don't think you should have done that in public." For just a few moments Jeremy looked round alarmed until he had managed to assure himself that he was just being wound up. "You know what would have been really funny?" Jeremy looked towards his captor and snorted. "If all that clanking just now had a musical accompaniment." Jeremy was still confused. "Look what I've brought you."

Jeremy hadn't seen those particular toys before, or at least, he hadn't seen what Andrew had attached to them. Two muffled yelps accompanied the application of the nipple clamps and, each time Jeremy convulsed as they were tightened, there was a high-pitched jingling noise. "OK Cowboy, play me that good old country music." demanded Andrew as he gave Jeremy a couple of light flicks with the switch. Sure enough, the heavy copper antique martingale bells that Andrew had attached to the clips each had a different pitch.

16) Recycling

"OK, I think we're rested enough now, don't you?" That was a silly question and the bells rang merrily as Jeremy shook his head in disagreement. "What's up ,Cowboy, need a drink?" Jeremy nodded. It was a reasonable course of action as far as both lovers were concerned; it was about time to check up whether the cowboy was still OK.

Andrew unbuckled the belts that were supporting Jeremy's torso causing him to become worryingly unsteady on his feet; then he quickly took his hunting knife and severed the cable tie causing Jeremy to stagger backwards and tunefully into his arms. "OK, Cowboy?" Jeremy nodded. "Still need that drink?" And again. "OK, on your knees, Boy". Jeremy got clumsily and somewhat abruptly to his knees and Andrew started un-strapping the muzzle. Once removed, Andrew removed the sodden underpants that were still wrapped round the insert. "Did you enjoy them, Boy?" Jeremy looked at his lover, smiled and simply nodded.

Andrew retrieved his flask and gently applied it to his slave's mouth. After several mouthfuls, Jeremy said that he'd had enough. "Oh, you're such a mucky cowboy."

Jeremy wondered, 'What now?' but simply answered "Huh?"

"And we can't have that either." Andrew hung the disgusting boxers over a nearby shrub and yanked upwards on the front of his partner's loincloth. The surprised shriek was quite spectacular. It took quite a few pulls (with their musical accompaniment) before the sweat-&-semen-stained fabric was completely divorced from its previous wearer. Andrew reached down and made a minor adjustment to Jeremy's chain, which had slipped into an even more uncomfortable position than he had intended, briefly fondling Jeremy's outraged scrotum by way of apology.

"I don't think you want that muzzle back on, do you, Cowboy?" A year ago Jeremy would have thought that was a silly question; of course he did! But now . . .? Jeremy waited suspiciously, he was pretty sure that he hadn't been stripped for no purpose. "Well, you can't have it in any case; it wouldn't do a very good job without the packing." Jeremy was trying, with evident enjoyment, to anticipate the scenario that his lover might have planned and Andrew didn't seem to be in any hurry to embark upon it.

"I couldn't have my companion buck naked as he hikes, could I? We're getting near a road now. So there's only one option really. Stand up." Over the previous eighteen months or so, Jeremy had become more adept at regaining his footing while restrained and laden in various ways and it took very little assistance from Andrew before he was standing once more, balancing his pack and feeling the renewed crack-massage from the chain. Andrew knelt in front of Jeremy. Jeremy didn't really think this would be a good time for Andrew to do what he often did for him in those circumstances but, in spite of the lascivious looks and gentle lip licking, all Andrew did was to undo both ankle shackles.

As the naked Texan stood pointing heavenwards, the blond guy retrieved his underwear from the shrub. "Let me help." Andrew positioned the boxers between the longest loop of chain. Jeremy stepped into the appropriate holes. He groaned as the sodden garment was drawn up his legs and lodged in place round the chains that bound his lower abdomen*. That was always going to be a tight fit even if it was "a cold day outside" let alone with the Asian American in his current priapic state. Andrew was considerably slighter than his boyfriend and he just forced the boxers up as far as he could leaving Jeremy's demanding staff trapped against his abdomen by the too-tight waist-band. He then re-fastened the shackles. Following a quick, teasing rub Andrew turned to his next task.

"Phew, boy, this thing really IS unsavoury. But - - - you should have thought about that before you fucked that tree. Andrew made a show of sniffing and examining the strip of fabric that he had just drawn over his lover's intimate parts. "Oh well, It'll just have to do. I can't risk you calling for help, can I?" It was predictable but still Jeremy moaned as he watched Andrew tie a knot in the middle of the fabric. He seemed to be very particular about which side of the red strip formed the outside of the knot for some reason. Jeremy's expression changed from a resigned smirk to a head-up, closed-eyed open-mouthed invite which nearly caused him to topple. Andrew accepted the invite.

With the knot inserted, sticky side inwards, in his captive's mouth, Andrew tied it tightly behind his neck. "Come on, Cowboy, no cheating." Andrew pushed Jeremy's head forwards before tightening the knot once more. "You know, it's surprising how much friction there is in this system. I almost don't need to tie this thing any more securely." Jeremy snorted. "Almost, but I think I'll just play safe." So saying, Andrew pulled the ample remaining fabric round to the front of Jeremy's head and knotted it firmly over the Texan's eyes.

Jeremy's slightly muffled scream was more one of surprise than alarm but he certainly wasn't comfortable. Andrew explained that, unfortunately he couldn't decipher what his lover was trying to say as he removed the two nappy pins that he had earlier fastened round one of the belt loops of his faded jeans. He had planned everything for his companion's pleasure and inconvenience very carefully. Nothing was too much trouble for the love of his life and the ends of the fabric strip were soon pinned against the parts that were wrapping Jeremy's cheeks. The knot pressing against his eyes would soon give but not to an appreciable extent.

"OK, just stand there, please, while I put this away," Andrew undid Jeremy's pack and jammed the muzzle into it, steadying his pack mule as he staggered backwards. After fastening the pack again, Andrew moved as quietly as he could round to be in front of his suspicious friend. "and this!" The master pulled the already overstretched waistband of the underpants that he had loaned his slave and, with some difficulty, stowed away that which was still protruding from them. The waistband returned into place with rather less of a snap then it would have done if Jeremy hadn't been taking up so much room at the front.

It took only a few seconds for Andrew to pick up his pack and put it on before Jeremy could hear the chain clinking.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

*Don't bother trying; it IS possible! - - - Unless . . .

17) A Musical Ride

Jeremy's next groan was the realisation of, 'Oh, shit, he IS going to make me walk like this!' as he felt the loose end of the chain pull up against his balls. "OK Cowboy?" Jeremy nodded. "Walk on." and Jeremy felt himself impelled none too forcefully forwards. As Jeremy attempted to follow his guide, the chains, now with nothing in between them and his person, resumed their massage. They also pinched at the front more than they did before.

"Have you noticed that each of those bells has a different pitch? Tuneful, Eh?" Jeremy's diction consisted of an almost equal measure of muffled grunts and rather alarming (unless one is Andrew) squeaks. The syncopated rhythm of the bells accompanied Jeremy's unsteady progress for not much more than, by his own reckoning, half an hour before Andrew called a rest once more. This time Jeremy heard a noise for which he couldn't account before his travelling companion told him to brace himself so that he could remove the heavy rucksack. Normally it wouldn't sound like that when Andrew dropped it on the ground. What the . . ?

Jeremy was trying to analyse his surroundings while enjoying that floating feeling one always gets once one is rid of a heavy rucksack after a hike. He started scrunching up his facial muscles in an attempt to dislodge the knotted fabric from in front of his eyes. It took not too long before he could see just a sliver of view over the red knot, most of which seemed to be occupied by his grinning lover. A scan of the scene resulted in an exasperated snort of incredulity. "What was that, Cowboy? What the fuck are we doing back here? Why do you think I blindfolded you?" Andrew had dragged his fellow hiker back to their pick up by a different route from their outward one. "Well, you do want to use those mountain bikes, don't you?"

Once he'd recovered from the surprise, Jeremy's face did its best to shape itself into a resigned smile and Andrew removed the disgusting red cloth from Jeremy's face. "OK, here's the rules: I'm going to unlock that chain and you're going to keep quiet - no questions. Yes?" Jeremy thought he understood the rules so far and nodded. Andrew snorted slightly and his shoulders slumped. Jeremy smiled and nodded slightly.

Andrew knelt in front of his slave once more and unlocked his shackles before gently slipping the inadequate boxer-briefs slowly down to his prisoner's toes with considerable unnecessary kneading of his legs on the way down. So much of his lover's legs were ticklish. "You know what they say: is there anything else you can do while you're down there?" and Andrew leaned forwards and licked his way up Jeremy's newly-enlivened shaft and finished off with a quick suck on the lollipop and a gentle kiss on the tip. Even that didn't provoke the tall youngster into anything that could be construed as speech, merely a prolonged intake of breath as he drew himself up to his full height causing a renewal of the chain massage. He seemed to hold his breath forever before collapsing somewhat drawing the chain back again.

Andrew was satisfied with his work and soon had the chain completely detached from his partner who noticed that he seemed to take considerable delight in being as clumsy as possible as he dislodged the strands that ran between his legs. Jeremy had reached that indescribable stage where he was relieved to be out of torment but already missing the pleasure it provided. All that remained were the handcuffs.

Andrew threw Jeremy the keys and left him to free himself while he seemed to be examining the ground with some diligence. Jeremy finished removing his shackles and headed for the first aid kit in the back of the vehicle. There were some obvious minor abrasions that Jeremy thought he would address before finding his cycling shorts. "Take the wheels out while you're there." Jeremy did so while Andrew packed away the chain and the cuffs. "Oh, and the panniers." Jeremy wasn't going to get tricked into objecting and simply did as he was bid without question whilst deferring his own needs. Andrew made his still-naked servant remove just about everything that would be needed from the bed of the truck and set it up.

Jeremy found his cycling shoes but, hardly surprisingly, his favourite blue cycle-shorts were nowhere to be seen. "OK Cowboy?" Jeremy nodded. "You'd better see to those wrists and ankles." They were the least of Jeremy's concerns but they needed slight attention so he sat on the back of the pick-up and applied some very welcome salve. Both men examined the abrasions and decided that there was nothing to worry about unduly and Jeremy would simply have to wear sleeves to college for a few days. "OK, Cowboy, is that all?" Andrew had that look in his eyes. Jeremy jumped down, turned round and threw him the Vaseline. Still saying nothing, Jeremy laid his chest on the padded bed of the pick-up, spread his legs and presented Andrew with one of his favourite views.

"Oh, bad. Very bad," said Andrew. Jeremy knew he was lying like a cheap Chinese watch. "I'll have to give that quite some attention." OK there was some very minor bruising and certain amount of abrasion but it probably wasn't really necessary for Andrew's fingers to work the petroleum jelly quite as deeply between his partner's arse-cheeks as he did. "OK boy, up you get." Andrew slapped the mattress that always seemed to be conveniently positioned on the bed of the truck. It wasn't just there to make his lover comfortable as he ministered to his needs. - - - or perhaps it was?

Jeremy nearly lost the game at that stage; he really wasn't sure about doing this in such a potentially public place. By now Andrew could guess what his lover was thinking and clamped his hand over his mouth. It was their version of a 'time out'. "It's OK, Cowboy. I checked all round the space. There's plenty of animal tracks but, other than ours, no sign of human footprints. - - - Trust me." Jeremy nodded. Believe it or not, in this case, he did.

Jeremy, still draped over the bed of the truck, brought his wrists behind him while his boyfriend removed his own boots, socks, jeans and underpants. "Oh no. not this time. What about my cuddles?" Jeremy's exhaling, frustrated wheeze spoke volumes but he knew he couldn't always have things his own way. There was obviously going to be no bondage this time. He lifted himself up onto the mattress and removed his footwear. It wasn't long before both boys were naked, suitably lubricated and noisily testing the vehicle's suspension. There were times when the 'No Talking' rule just didn't count.

The "roll over and reach for a cigarette" stage was all too quickly reached and, as the two sweating lovers lay looking up at the cloudless Texan sky, Andrew had to settle for giving his lover's bells a quick tweak. There followed the inevitable entanglement and kissing to the accompaniment of the customary endearments and the less customary, irregular sounds from the bells still clamped bitingly onto Jeremy's nipples.

TBC - - - perhaps . . .
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

glad to see an update on the story, thanks!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you and you're welcome.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Like Jeremy, I much prefer ropes to chains. Also like Jeremy, I'm enjoying the chains much more than expected.

This is an exceptional tale. Consensual and not too extreme, but entertaining and quite imaginative.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that.
This is as far as the tale got on the old board.
This time we MIGHT get to find out about the cycling aspect of the weekend. Now, let me think: how can I invlove a mountain bike in a bondage story?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Caught up with it.
Will add one more "chains feel cold but you almost made me consider it" line, just to emphasize how good your writing is.
Called it "transitional" somewhere toward the beginning but it's not, just had the wrong impression because it takes more chapters to judge the pace and spirit of a story. This one strolls along gently like the hike it describes, yet it's never boring. This couple's internal balance and how it translates into their games, that's so well told...

Never considered bikes as potential kinky toys but I'm curious - extreme understatement here - to read about that , really curious :twisted:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Not extreme understatement, surely? We call it British resereve. (The English attitude is obviously rubbing off on you!) Litotes is a way of life! You probably wouldn't believe one of the suggestions I've had - eyewatering and HIGHLY unlikely to occur, I think Jeremy will be allowed a saddle instead!

I like your analysis of the story ambling along. Just the pace I was after. thank you.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That no-saddle thing is too obvious to be mentioned and not nearly inventive enough... But there's turning weels, chain and pedals... And many ways to be tied to the bike, either when it's moving or stationary.
So many things to try in the empty Texan wilderness...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I shall pm you.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago
THE HIKING WEEKEND
Went back and gave this one another re-read.
Worth every second of my time, and still as enjoyable as ever.

BUMPING this to the top of it's section, this way new users will get a chance to see it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, BF, I regret that I'm to much of a lazy arse to write about the cycling element but, one never knows, it might happen if I have to spend much more time away from my allotment!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic