THE CLOSET F/F Mature

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
skyraidernimrod2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

THE CLOSET F/F Mature

Post by skyraidernimrod2 »

THE CLOSET

I worked 3rd shift to forget. They left me all the crap jobs that 1st and 2nd shift didn’t have the patience to complete or were too lazy to attempt. So I had job security. I loved working with paper and operating big cutters and folders at night by myself. It was mentally stimulating and calming. No bosses to bitch at me, and plenty for work for good pay.

My personal life was a shambles. Liz and I had lived together for almost a year, but even though we’d agreed I needed to spend time with my children from my first marriage on weekends, she’d become jealous of them and the time I spent with them. It came to a head one Sunday and I moved out after she’d stormed out of our apartment that afternoon. Her tantrums had finally worn thin on me. I knew I would miss her kinkiness and eroticism. I guess I’d hit that point in my life where my priorities were changing.

My old friend Jess let me rent her basement when I moved out and we spent a lot of time talking about how our lives had changed over the years since we’d met 20 years ago. She was tall with long brown hair and strong. When we had dated years ago, we used to wrestle all the time. I guess it was kind of our foreplay because it always led to incredibly rough but awesome sex. She was also into leather and had dressed up for me many a time. We’d also shared some bondage and kidnapping scenarios together. We really did have a great time. But neither of us was in the right frame of mind at that time. We were just fu*ckbuddies. Which was OK at that time in our lives.
Now she was in a relationship now with a good dude and I was happy for her. Some nights she’d pose for me so I could work on my life drawing sketches. She was built like a brick sh*thouse. My kinda woman. One evening after a drawing session, she poured herself a glass of merlot and lit a cigar (never met a girl before that enjoyed the occasional cigar) and strolled over to a couple of my sketch books and started to peruse through them. She took a long draw on her cigar and held up a sketchbook “who’s the hot redhead?” she asked. I told her that was Liz, the girl I’d been living with. Jess smiled at me and exhaled the thick cigar smoke. She rolled the long thick cigar in her fingers and stared at the picture.

“She turns you on?” I said? “HELL yeah! She replied.” I had completely forgotten that Jess was bi. She’d taken me to a few lesbian dance clubs when we’d dated, but nothing had ever come of it. I could barely handle one woman in my life. But it was pretty erotic to think of her getting it on with other girls. I never got to witness it, but I had definitely fantasized about it. Jess sat down next to me at my drawing table and asked “Did she wear leather for you? Did she let you tie her up?” I just nodded and smiled at her as I continued to draw. “She also digs rubber and latex!” I blurted out. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she’d slipped her hand down inside her robe and was gently turning herself on. She finished off her glass of merlot and slid the long cigar between her full lips and took another long pull. She turned and exhaled and said “Damn, you really do love your kids!”

Just then my cell phone bleeped and I got a text message. I picked up my phone and saw it was from Liz. Damn. She always seemed to know when I was down and would call or text me. I was about to throw the phone down when Jess saw it was from Liz. “Check the message you moron!” she barked at me as she leaned over my shoulder to see what it said.

Sometimes Jess made me crazy as well. She always smelled like she’d just taken a shower, and she loved to walk around her home nude. So when she leaned over my shoulder her big boobs nearly spilled out from her terrycloth robe onto my shoulder. She smelled of merlot and cigars and freshly washed skin. Damn it!

I clicked on the message and it was a series of pictures. The first one was of Liz in a tight black rubber bathing cap, sitting at her dressing table, with a long white cigarette hanging from her red lips as she applied her make up. At the bottom of the picture it said “COME…” in big red letters.
The second picture was of Liza in the bathing cap, exhaling smoke from nostrils, the long cigarette hanging from her dark red lips, as she pulled on a pair of long black leather gloves. She was wearing a tight black spandex body stocking with thigh high black leather high heeled boots. At the bottom of this picture it said “HOME…” in the same big red letters.

The third picture was of Liz putting a piece of wide white tape over her mouth and her hands handcuffed together. The caption on the bottom read “NOW!”

The fourth and last picture showed Liz in her large walk in closet, wide white tape over her mouth, a black scarf tied over her eyes, handcuffed to the horizontal clothing rod that she hung her dresses on. The caption read “I’m waiting for you in the closet. Ravage me. Do whatever you want. Just COME HOME! I’m sorry.”

I dropped the phone and put my face in my hands. “What the hell…” I still loved Liz, but my kids were my top priority. She just couldn’t understand that. Of course I was hard as a rock now, and Jess gave my crotch a big squeeze, smiling at me with a big Cheshire cat grin with the cigar between her teeth. “You’re NOT going over there are you? You dumbass!” I gave her a pissed off look and she backed off a bit. “I know, you love your kids. I’ve always known that. But damn, she’s WAITING for you all trussed up in the closet!!!”

I put my face back in my hands again. Damn, sometimes life just throws you these curveballs. I turned and saw Jess laying on her couch, fingering herself, looking at the pics on my phone. She looked over at me with a sad look and asked in a goofy kinda way, “Can you forward me these pics?”
I smiled at her and said “Sure…” then it hit me…and Jess at the same time. I turned to her as she came strolling over to me with an evil look in her eye. We made eye contact and we both smiled. I just said ”She’s all yours, but you’ve gotta wear my favorite outfit and you HAVE to send me pics!”
Jess jumped up with glee in her eyes, picked me up and gave me a deep long strong kiss! Then she gave me one of her patented bear hugs and dropped me back on my chair. She turned to run into her room, then came back and whispered in my ear…”Do you still have your chloroform?” As she stood up with her puppy dog eyes, clapping her hands together I cupped one her big soft breasts in my hand and took a long hard suck on it, which brought her to her knees in front of me. I looked into her hazel eyes and whispered “It’s in my closet in the pocket of my leather jacket…” She jumped up and ran into her bedroom.

12 minutes later she dashed out of the back hallway and across the living room to the front hall closet. She was giddy with excitement as she pulled out her long brown leather coat from the closet, and pulled on her soft long brown leather gloves. She threw her big brown leather purse over her shoulder then ran over in front of me and did a spin: “How do I look?” While I sat there admiring her incredible leather clad body including her brown leather ankle boots and tight brown leather pants, she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one taking a long drag. As she replaced the pack in her purse, she pulled out a large wad of cotton and the brown bottle of chloroform she took from my jacket. She demonstrated putting the bottle into the wad and shaking it a few times. “I soak it pretty good then put it over her nose and mouth until she goes to sleep, right”
“Yep!” I replied. But don’t give her too much, that stuff can be dangerous. I could see the evil glee in her eyes as she exhaled smoke from her painted lips and gave me another big kiss. She palmed my chin in her hand and looked into my eyes “I owe you one for this…” I told her she owed me nothing because she let me rent her basement cheap. “What are old friends for, anyway?”
Jess ran over to the door, her high heeled boots clicking on the hard wood floors, and scooted out, slamming the door behind her. Within a few seconds, she popped her head back in the door, long white cigarette dangling from her lips…”Has Liz ever been with a girl before?” She asked? I told her I doubted she had, but there was always a first time. “If you give her a good dose from the bottle, she’ll never know you were there.” Jess’s eyes lit up and she spun out the door, slamming it again.

Her big female Mastiff Lady Sif, came sauntering into the room, sniffed around a bit, then came and put her big head on my leg as I continued to draw erotic pictures at my desk. She looked at me with those big eyes and I could almost hear her say “She’s kooky and kinky, but I love her!” I had to agree…

15 minutes later, Liz heard the front door of the condo open and she began to get excited. She’d had several glasses of wine and a few cigarettes earlier and had turned herself on with her vibrator before tying herself up, so she was hot and horny and ready for some fun. She thought she heard high heels on the floor coming down the hallway…who the hell was here? Being blindfolded and gagged and handcuffed to clothing rod in the dark closet added to her anxiety. She could hear the closet door slowly open, but she smelled cigarette smoke and perfume…and they weren’t hers! She tried to yell “MMFFLLFF!” at whoever was there, but there was just a throaty female giggle in reply, and the sound of liquid in a glass bottle being giggled about. Seconds later a leather gloved hand came around her waist, and roughly grabbed one of her breasts and began to squeeze it firmly! “MMWFFFLLL!!!” Liz screamed through the gag, then a deep woman’s voice whispered in her ear “Jack sent me!” as the large wad of chloroform soaked cotton was jammed over her face by the brown leather gloved hand. Jess held Liz firmly as she was 6 inches taller than her, but Liz struggled for a good 28 seconds before she slowly succumbing to the anesthetic. Jess held the cloth over Liz’s face for a few seconds more to make sure she stayed unconscious for a while, then she grabbed the key off the shelf and uncuffed Liz and carried her to the bedroom.

An hour later, the photos started popping up on Jack’s phone.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

More, more, MORE please :) I can't wait to find out what Jess has in store for this kinky girl 😂 she may have bitten off more than she could chew sending those photos 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hope there is more coming...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Keep going!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic