Kidnapped

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped

Post by humbled32 »

Kidnapped (F/m, FFFFFF/m) Updated
My Girl Friend liked to tie a small square silk scarf around my wrist like
you tie a bib around your neck. Then she would pull it over my fist and
tie the other ends around my wrist holding my fist in a tight bag of silk.
She would tie six silk squares over each hand before putting me into a box
tie behind my back. Once this was done she would then take a 40" square
silk scarf and pull the two ends up to my armpits and tie a square knot after
pulling the ends together as tight as she could. The other two ends were
then pulled over my box tied arms sealing them inside a silk pouch and tie
those two ends together. This was repeated three times. As she
constantly worked out and outweighed me by 40 pounds and almost a foot in
height, I was easily overpowered and subjugated to her will.

The first time she did this to me, was my first time in bondage. After
stripping me nude, she bound my hands and arms as I mentioned before,
gagged me with three pairs of her panties with a pair of her unwashed workout
socks, and pulled two nylons over my head. She cleave-gagged my mouth over
the two nylons pushing the sock filled panties deep inside my crammed
mouth. Four scarves went over my head tied the same way as my fists were.
I was blind, mute, and partially deaf. My legs were bound together at my
ankles, calves, and thighs. She picked me up and carried me into her
bedroom as she was telling me that I was her captive to do with as she
pleased. I had an extremely erect penis as I was overwhelmed by the
sensuous feel of the Hermes scarves covering my hands, legs, and arms. She
dropped me onto her bed where before I bounced she pounced on top of me
holding me as she rubbed every part of my body not covered by the silk.

After using my head and penis for six straight hours (or so she told me) for her own numerous orgasms and breath control without allowing me release, I was a babbling fool. She kept up a regular commentary of what she was doing and how long I was to remain as her personal bound sex slave.
I was totally disorientated and gasping for breath as my only source of air was coming through three heavy silk scarves and two nylons. She placed me in her overstuffed expedition down sleeping bag, zipped and cinched up so only my covered nose was exposed and placed on the floor before being pushed under her queen size bed.

She kept me restrained and used me continuously over a three day weekend never once allowing me to orgasm. One of her favorite tricks is to bind me into immobility by being tightly bound and strapped to post or tree. She usually has two or three girlfriends visiting during my enforced captivity(if I ever can get free, I become the dominant and she becomes my submissive) and they love stroking my hardened member to the point of eruption and walking away. They have used lotion, silk scarves, angora or mohair wool, different kinds of fur especially Chinchilla, shaved Beaver, Mink, and Fox. We still remain friends and once every three or four years she calls and we get together at her cottage for a week of heaven and hell.

Chapter 2

Suki
Suki contacted me in the morning a couple of days just before the pandemic was announced and the quarantine was imposed. She appeared at my home that morning with her huge puffy purse slung over her left shoulder.
Suki as I mentioned before was and still is an imposing woman. Standing at an even six feet tall, she is the epitome of a woman’s woman. Her natural curves are enhanced by excellent muscle tone created by her daily regime of yoga, martial arts training, healthy eating, and a robust lust for dominated sex. Being bi-sexual, she has a large stable of willing partners of both sexes to help her in her imposed schedule of maintaining six orgasms daily.

“Get your long goose down coat on as it is freezing out and come shopping with me,” Suki said this as she wrapped her strong right arm around my slender frame hugging and pulling me into her firm breasts covered by her hooded Arctic Fox fur coat. I almost disappeared as she pulled me into her Arctic Fox fur coat as it was doubly thick having an inner layer of Arctic Fox. I went “oomph” with enjoyment at seeing her and as I looked up into her sparkling blue eyes she lowered her fur covered head and kissed me with passion. Her tongue which is longer than normal stabbed into my mouth and ravaged it with wild abandon. While she was kissing me, she closed the door behind her with her right foot and wrapped her left arm around me as well trapping me close to her amazing body while enveloping me in her Fox fur coat. After what felt like an eternity she released my trapped body and pinned arms. I half stumbled back a step gasping a little as she had sucked my mouth, as well as her tongue, had completely overpowered mine.

“Ah, welcome, Suki. Wow, you look ravishing.” I mumbled as she had taken me completely by surprise.

My name is Henry Springdale and I live in a four-bedroom home with a deep double car garage on a quiet street in a small community just outside a medium city. I work as a traveling sales agent for a few furniture companies selling my wares to independent stores in the mid-west. I take two sales trips a year once in the fall and the other in the spring. Because of my customers and the companies that I sell for are honest people, I don’t have to work long hours. I have a lot of free time and communicate with both suppliers and my clients via email and phone during my off time. I basically work two and a half months every year with another month or so from home doing follow-ups etcetera. I drive a 4x4 ½ ton truck with the extended cab, fully loaded with all the bells and whistles which is a little over the top but it affords me peace of mind in inclement weather as well as sitting up higher than a car. Being slight in stature and height, I weigh in soaking wet at 150 pounds and stand 5’7” in height. I have sandy blond slightly longish hair, light beard meaning that I can go a full week without shaving and a standard size 6” penis. Healthy, happy, and looking forward to finding out how devious, Suki will be.

“Is there a rush? Would you like to use the bathroom or have a bite to eat?” I enquired.

“Yes, there is a rush, as we have to take your truck, fill it with groceries and other things plus we have to fill the two upright freezers that are in your garage. Have you not been following the news about Covid19? The World Health Organization is going to declare a worldwide pandemic very shortly and we will be inforced quarantine very shortly. We are going to stay together for the foreseeable future as your home is big enough for the four of us. Now move your gorgeous butt.”

“Wow, ok let me get organized and we will head out, pronto.” While I was saying that, Suki walked through the kitchen, mudroom, and into the garage, opened the far garage door by pressing the left button on the wall to allow her friend to drive her Mercedes custom van inside. Suki closed the garage door by the remote she found on the shelf and walked back into my home. My truck was in the double driveway as I was planning on getting it filled with gas. I was waiting for Suki and together we walked out to the truck. I was glad I was wearing my ankle-length goose down hooded coat because it was a balmy minus twenty-one degrees with the wind chill it was probably around the minus thirty-degree mark. Not a great day for a stroll. We went to Costco at this end of the city and I dropped Suki off at the front door and I went to fill it up at the gas bar. After getting the gas, I headed in to help her. She had sweet-talked one of the employees into helping her and she had three carts on the go when I showed up with the fourth one. Two of the carts were overflowing with full ribeye loins, lamb chops, etc. The third one held frozen products like vegetables, fruit for smoothies, and an assortment of other goodies while mine was going to be dry goods, more long underwear for her as well as me, winter gear, snowshoes, batteries, flashlights, I am sure you got the drift and a case of toilet paper, paper towels, napkins. She paid for everything and when I offered, she just looked at me with those sultry eyes of hers saying “you are providing the accommodation for the four of us, I will be happy to cover the rest.”

Her friend that was in my home along with her companion was busy setting up my full basement into Suki's idea of what would become my living bondage nightmare space for the duration of the pandemic. The three of them had started planning this a month ago when the news broke about China having this virus released. I was going to be their willing or unwilling source of entertainment and the van was filled with everything they thought they would need to keep me restrained and entertained for the next three to six months.

More to come....
Last edited by humbled32 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

What?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Will there be more?

p.s. and gender tag your entry
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic