That damned leash (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That damned leash (M/M)

Post by JackMurray »

The day is finally here, and I'm meeting you somewhere private that magically has a multitude of furniture and physical elements that are just perfect for securing a naked guy for your pleasure. Once it's time to get down to business, you motion me to follow you into a bedroom that very conveniently has a bed with a metal frame. I see a bag on the bed, but I can't see what's inside it. You catch me looking at it, but you just smirk and tell me that I'll find out what's in it very soon.

Then suddenly comes the "now, strip and stand right there facing the wall." I comply, but you let me just stand there for a few minutes. I somehow don't hear you come up from behind me and the next thing I know you pull my hands behind my back and start winding what feels like a lot of rope around my wrists. I feel my control slowly slipping away as you suddenly cinch the rope before knotting it in a way I obviously won't be able to get out of. I gasp when I realize how well I'm bound, but before I can ask you what you've done, you reach around from behind and stuff some kind of cloth in my mouth and secure that with what I later learn is an old tie. You pull me backwards by my bound hands and I feel you quickly tie my hands to the foot of the bed I saw earlier.

You make some comments about how helpless I look and take advantage of the situation by grabbing my balls in one hand and reaching up to lightly twist one nipple. "Now, let's let you see what else is in the bag over there," but I already have a good idea what's going to be in there. You pull out that cat collar you've "threatened" me with before. You obviously enjoy yourself attaching that cat collar around my penis and balls, and you dastardly avoid touching any where near the sensitive head of my very erect penis while teasing me about what's happening. As you finish you casually brush the underside of my penis from bottom to top and elicit a moan through my gag.

"None of that now, settle down" is followed by you giving me a light spank and another twist of a nipple. You reach into that seemingly endless bag and pull out a blindfold and my world goes dark. I feel more pressure on my genitals and surmise that you're carrying out your thread to lead me around by a rope tied around my penis and balls.

You detach my wrists from the bed frame, but leave them very well bound. Through some tugs on the leash around my genitals and some encouragement from some kind of flogger, you march the now blindfolded me around the room long enough for me to lose my sense of direction. You stop me with a hand to my chest, and pull on my leash until I can tell that I'm pressed up against the foot of the metal bed again. I feel more tension on my leash, and with one last little tug I realize that you've fastened me to the bed with my ass facing you. You use the flogger just a little bit on the inside of my thighs to get me to spread my legs a bit before doing something to fasten my ankles.

You of course take advantage of the situation to examine my ass, cock, and balls while I have to stay pretty still. You let up, and let me simmer for what seems like forever. I feel another set of tugs, then suddenly some slack. Next you untie my ankles and guide me by the shoulders to turn around, and let me catch my breath. That doesn't last too long though, as I feel a tug and you say "this way now."

We walk for a bit before you bring me to an abrupt stop. I feel a new tug on my genitals that makes me suddenly want to hold very still. You reach up and take off my blindfold. We're standing in front of a big mirror, and you're holding my leash tight in one hand with very little slack, and grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Look at how helpless you are big guy" you say as I take in myself looking just as helpless as you described.Yet again, you take advantage of the situation to tease me while I'm not really wanting to move too much.

Next, you pull me by that darn leash again into the garage, where you've clearly set something up. You blessedly remove my gag, and untie my wrists to let me take a break. You give me some water and make sure I'm okay as we'd agreed. After a bit, as I'm working my jaw, rubbing my wrists, and generally enjoying my freedom, you get a phone call.

"Sorry Jack, I need to call them back. It won't take long, but let's get you all secured." And dastardly you, you have yet another stash of toys. You quickly slap a pair of handcuffs with my wrists behind my back again, apply a ball gag, put the blindfold back on, and of course you tie off that damn leash yet again such that I'm standing in the middle of the garage with no easy way to move around much.

I hear footsteps as you come back. Still blindfolded, I feel you release one of my cuffs. "Okay, Jack, raise your hands above your head. Good, just a second, there" and you've apparently handcuffed by hands above my head some how. You finally remove the damn collar and rope around my genitals. Next you pull off the blindfold, but I'm still gagged. "Now, look what I have, what should we do with all these clothespins?"
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start - enjoying the descriptions of helplessness you're creating
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic