Oh what a journey M/F Part Two Added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Oh what a journey M/F Part Two Added.

Post by Bandit666 »

Part one,

It was just after 11 on a cold, frosty February morning when, having questioned my wisdom and thought process, I knocked on his door, my thick black coat wrapped tightly around my body. I don’t know if it was the cold, or my nerves that coursed a shiver to travel up my spine as slowly the door opened.

“Ah Elizabeth, what a pleasure to finally meet you”, Nigel commented upon seeing me waiting on his doorstep. “Please, won’t you come in out of the that bitter chill”, he asked of me, his smile warm and inviting.

“Thank you Nigel, that’s so very kind of you”, I responded, still not sure why, at the age of 37 I’d decided to explore my naughtier side. Or as my friends would most likely suggest my perverted side. But I had, and that’s what counts, I told myself.

“Can I take your coat”, Nigel asked, most likely seeing the uncertainty in my eyes. “Then we can relax a little and simple chat”, he added, his demeanour polite and reassuring. “After all, I’m sure this is quite a big step for yourself”, he acknowledged, even as, with trembling hands, I passed him my coat.

“Wow, you look amazing”, he commented upon seeing the outfit I wore. But then why wouldn’t he. For in a fit of nervous giddiness I’d simply gone for a pair of red satin panties, and matching corset, with black shear stockings and 6 inch heels.

“Please won’t you join me in the drawing room”, he asked, his eyes wandering all over my body, even as I blushed.

“Why thank you Nigel”, I responded, feeling myself grow ever more nervous.

“Are all of those for me”, I asked upon entering, upon seeing the numerous bundles of nearly folded white cotton cord.

“Well, that really depends on you, and how things proceed”, he acknowledged while signalling for me to take a seat.

“Really”, I asked in puzzlement before adding, “isn’t the whole point that I get no say”.

“Yes, and no”, came his response, “you see this is your first time, and I hope it won’t be the last”, he continued as he sat down opposite me. “That’s why we take it slowly, why we gently build up your levels of helplessness at a pace that’s comfortable for you”, he added, his tone reassuring, his body language claim and sincere.

“Oh that’s good to know”, I admitted, while watching, waiting for him to begin.

“So what’s first”, I asked having taken a moment or two to compose myself.

“Well, we’ll start with your wristS, whenever you’re ready”, Kevin stated while standing, while retrieving the first of many coils of rope he’d use that day.

“Umm, yes that’s fine”, I replied rather nervously, biting my bottom lips ever so slightly. “Where would you like them”, I asked, although I knew the answer.

“Please place them behind your back, palm facing palm”, he half asked, half commanded, and of course I acted accordingly. “Now the rope should be snug, should have little to no slippage, right from the start”, he explained as I felt the soft cotton test against my skin.

“You will notice I’ve made five passes horizontally, each band sitting above the other”, he informed me, and I could. “You should also notice, that while they’re reasonably tight they don’t dig into your flesh and cut off the circulation”, he added, just before they were drawn that little bit tighter, just as any slack was removed.

“Aaahhhhh”, I gasped upon realising the binding had truly begun, upon discovering just how it felt to have my wrists, my arms rendered useless.

“Is everything okay Elizabeth”, he asked, concern clearly evident in his tone, “would you like to be released”, he asked, proving to me I’d made the right choice.

“Oh no, no everything is fine”, I replied, “but how did you draw them together so quickly, so effectively”, I asked, making small talk so I could adapt to sensation of helplessness.

“Well basically, having wrapped the rope horizontally around your wrists a few times, I switch direction, moving it vertically between to clinch off the binding, and knot it securely, well away from your fingers”, Nigel informed me as he walked around to face me once more.

“I can show you, by binding your ankles, if you feel ready”, he told me, clearing wanting to ensure I didn’t feel rushed.

“Err, yes, yes that’s fine”, I replied, placing them together. “Like this”, I asked while straightening my legs.

“Perfect, just like the rest of you”, he commented as gently he ran his hands down my nylon clad calves, making me shudder. “Is everything okay”, he asked once more as I blushed intensely.

“Oohhhhh, yeesssss”, I positively purred, before biting my bottom lip once more. “That just felt so good”, I added, shocked by my own openness.

“I see, well there’s more to come, as when you’re ready”, Nigel informed me, clearly willing to take his time, to go a pace that suited me…………..

But that’s where I’ll draw this first part to an end, after all, just like my new friend, my happy binder, I don’t wish to rush, don’t wish to take too much of your time………….

(Well I hope you all enjoyed this first part, as it’s a little different from me, and I should now acknowledge the help received from my very own, very real, very beautiful Elizabeth for all her help. Feel free to comment, to pass on your thoughts)

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the step by step explanations - the slow building Tension :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Caesar73 for your comment it’s my intention to take this slow but it will become ever more adult in nature over the coming parts.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Elegant and well crafted.

This appears to be another great tale in your pantheon of stories.

Excited to read more.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, setting the scene, for more to come. :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hang on, who's Kevin? I've reread it more than once but I can't find where he's introduced, it's all Nigel lol?
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for passing on your thoughts and comments, it’s my hope to run this tale along said my for everyone tale featuring Jackie. But knowing that I’ve hit the right spot is very reassuring :)

And as for who Kevin is, that’s my up at 4am brain malfunctioning lol
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now that is a gentle story. Thoughtful, well written, relaxed pace, very relatable. Thank you for writing it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

It was quite odd at the start reading a story from you with a female point of view in third person, my friend... :roll: :lol:

But, as always, you made a great job, waiting for the next part :)
Last edited by gagged86 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two.

In fascination I’d watched as Nigel nearly folded a second coil of white rope in half before wrapping it around my ankles. His touch so gently, the rope so snug and yet not overly tight. I watched intensely at the way he passed the end through the loop formed at the opposite end demonstrated clearly how it all began. How he carefully placed every pass above the previous showed how precise his actions were.

Slowly my ankles where rendered as helpless as my wrists, but it felt so good. I’d been so incredibly nervous at first, had been terrified by the thought of someone binding me securely. And yet, even as he switched direction, from the horizontal to the vertical, displaying how he ensured the clinching. I felt safe, felt cared for. But most of all felt respected.

“There, hows that”, he asked once done, “not too tight I hope”, he added as gently he placed my feet on the floor. His hands deliberately, slowly caressing my calves.

“Oooohhhhhh yessssss, that feels sooooooooo goooooood”, I replied, before blushing wildly realising what I’d just said. “But won’t you please remove my heels”, I asked as slowly my eyes closed and head tipped back.

“Well of course, my lady”, Nigel responded, his left hand caressing the back of my calves as he raised my legs once more. Deftly he slipped of my right shoe, and then my left. His touch so gentle, so soft.

I felt his hands upon my nylon clad feet, felt them caress and stroke. It tickled everything so slightly. But not in a childish, torturous way. No it was sensual, it was gentle.

“I think you should gag me, if you wish to continue”, I positively purred, hoping he’d like both ideas...............

Well short and sweet I hope you’ll agree, more will follow soon....

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I do agree, my friend, short indeed, but very sweet :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

A long length is not always a good thing. The content is what makes it right and this was a perfect size for what you wanted to portrait.
Great addition.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A short chapter, yes, but it sometimes is a good thing, to keep the readers, in suspense. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Short, but intense :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all so very much for your thoughts and comments, I hope to have the next part ready and posted very soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic