(M/M) The Secured Summer

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MrLesterNygaard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(M/M) The Secured Summer

Post by MrLesterNygaard »

Hello all! Been a fan of this site for a long time. I thought I'd finally contribute a story. I plan to make this a bit of a long one. Maybe split into many parts if you guys enjoy it. I have a lot of bondage related interests. Some that don't get put into stories that often. This isn't a true story obviously, but it's somewhat based on my own fantasies. Anyway, enough of all this whinging, you want a story right? Alright, here goes… the Secured Summer.

The Secured Summer

My parents were going on a business trip for the whole summer. I was certainly jealous of them, but they told me I could stay at my friend Cody's house. Cody and I were close to the same age. We were both 18. His parents would also be away for most of the summer. Cody and I knew each other since first grade. His and my parents were also friends, so they had no issues with me spending the summer with Cody.

Cody was taller than me, about 5'10". I was 5'5". Cody played soccer and I didn't really play anything aside from occasional games at the park or something. This made Cody bigger than me. We would occasionally wrestle or something similar, and he would always win. Not that I minded. I was into Cody. He seemed to be into me too, or at least, he acted like it. We had done some tying up in the past. Be it cops and robbers, or cowboys and Indians. He was always the one to tie me up. Not that I minded. These tie up games only got a bit more frequent lately.

My parents drove me to Cody's house and dropped me off. Cody's parents had already left. I knocked on the door holding my suitcase. This was gonna be an awesome summer.

Cody answered the door. He was wearing a plain t shirt and some soccer shorts. He was barefoot. I was wearing some cargo shorts and a t-shirt. I had my socks and shoes on, but quickly kicked the shoes off as we got inside.

Cody and I headed up to his bedroom. I sat down my suitcase and we started playing a game. It was around 7pm when I got to Cody's, so night was quickly approaching. We played games until it was dark out. I was starting to get sleepy.

"I got an idea. This last game needs to be interesting! The loser is the winners slave for the weekend." Cody said.

I was a little surprised, but the idea was fun.it was Friday night, so it would be about 48 hours of slavery.

"You're on!" I said.

I had never lost harder than I did that game. Cody's Victory cheers were loud. He didn't waste any time either. He got up and headed into his closet. He rummaged around for a bit before coming behind me.

"Hands behind your back." Cody said.

I was very into this idea, so I did as asked. He quickly snapped a pair of handcuffs onto my wrists. These weren't those fake handcuffs With the safety release. These were the real deal. Cody had the key on a chain, which he placed around his neck like a necklace.

He then got up and went to his desk. He pulled out a huge roll of duct tape. He tore off a few strips and put them over my mouth. He patted them down. I was glad he left my clothes on. My shorts were hiding my excitement well.

"That's all I'm gonna do to you tonight. Get some sleep. We have an eventful summer ahead. I think I'll keep you my prisoner for a bit longer than 48 hours." Cody said. His smile was very sadistic. I wanted to complain, but I was actually in heaven. Me and Cody slept peacefully tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't know what he had in store.
Last edited by MrLesterNygaard 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's a pretty promising start. The idea is standard but well-executed. I'll keep an eye on this, thanks for sharing.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Agreed with dtr. Solid start.
Good pacing, but I think you might be able to add a bit more details. Keep it up!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As a Professor of Vernacular English (Don't check on that!) I applaud this piece.
Alright, there are minor grammatical errors but they are unimportant. (Yes, Den, I really did say that.)
All sentences are short and mostly simple but the narrative flows and the story drives on. The short sentences come over as in no way infantile. I sometimes think that writers are trying to be too clever in front of their readers causing thereby a lack of clarity in narration and a lack of realism in dialogue. This piece so far, however, works for me.

Well done, MrLesterNygaard.

I'm sorry the door was holding your suitcase though. :twisted: Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great start, And we’re glad you decided to start writing! I can’t wait to see what’s to come of his summer!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic