Open to new things FF/F, etc.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Maybe not turning on each other, but maybe having a competition and the loser gets tied up,?

Amd Rebeccas Sister might have her suspicions about her offspring - and does show up surprisingly to get the twins in flagranti for that reason?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m glad to see this story continue! It’s a fun story with great bondage, and the cat and mouse game was thrilling. I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store for her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago I’m glad to see this story continue! It’s a fun story with great bondage, and the cat and mouse game was thrilling. I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store for her.
What ever it will be :) One thing is for sure: Rebecca will not like it :) But looking forward to it too :)
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand, why you ended the story at this point. I admire your courage to make that decision. That must be tough. Do no let that frustrate you. Give it another try at another point. You have much Potential as I see it. This Fragment shows that clearly and your other story as well. Please do not give up.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

That tense dynamic between Rebecca and Alice where each one thinks they are holding all the cards, is SUPER H-O-T!!! I love the fact that neither one is willing to crack, even though both are restrained at the the time...wonderful! The banter bewteen the two over the intercom just adds more spice to that previous face-to-face exchange too. I really wanted the story to continue and i HOPE it can pick up where you left off at some point!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic