Ropes And Roses - A Bondage Romance - M/F & F/M and variants - New part FINALLY UP 21/08 :) part 32 next

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Let's move this forward!!! :arrow: 8-) :P
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXIX

As Jewel leads Ashleigh away toward the bed, I feel my heartbeat quickening. I was back where I had started this evening, safely under Jewel's wing - and the added bonus of a sexy blonde. I feel strangely content. I'd have expected to be straining to ravage the bound Ashleigh, to feel her soft skin underneath my hands.

But instead I wait, calmly, as Jewel helps Ashleigh on the bed. She then hands her a corded vibrator - I wonder when she grabbed that?

Jewel then walks back over to me, and she begins running her hands all over my body. I moan into my gag at her touch. 'This is how this evening should have been,' I think. Calm, sensual and soft, her hands trace my sides, my chest, my arms. It tickles quite a bit, and I begin struggling against my bindings.

'Are you going somewhere?' Jewel says with a smirk, before she leans in and bites my nipple. I yelp, but she just laughs.

'You know, I really appreciate what you tried to do,' Jewel whispers to me. 'I've never had a man defend my honour like you did, and you only really got to know me tonight! So, thank you babe. Just lean back, relax and enjoy this.'

She begins nibbling my earlobe. Then she adds in a normal tone, 'If you want me to do stuff with other girls, all you gotta do is ask, by the way.' She laughs at the shocked look in my eyes.

'You probably think you're the luckiest man alive right now. Well,' Jewel lets her words hang as she walks away. Then she turns back to me.

'You're right,' she says with a huge, cheeky grin. She then grabs the lead and pulls it, leading Ashleigh back off the bed, this time not offering assistance.

'Come on Ash, you can do it,' Jewel laughs as Ashleigh awkwardly gets herself down, before crawling over to Jewel. Jewel squats down and removes Ashleigh's gag. Jewel pulls out the sopping underwear, before offering Ashleigh her Cruiser from earlier, straw still hanging out. She slurps greedily.

'I wanted your mouth wet for this,' Jewel says with a smirk. She then walks over to the bed, sits of the edge with her legs spread. 'Come, dog. Please your mistress,' Jewel says. Then she locks eyes with me as, without hesitation, Ashleigh begins going down on her.

Jewel begins moaning immediately, her eyes closing as she enjoys the marvelous job Ashleigh was doing. Words cannot describe how turned on I am at the sight - NOW I am struggling to get free.

Jewel sees this when she cracks her eyes, and smiles at me. 'Good lu-uck!' Jewel says, the word punctuated by a moaning sigh. I know she's right, I have as much chance of escaping my bonds as the ending of Game Of Thrones not sucking balls. But it doesn't stop me trying.

After what feels like an eternity, the moaning ceases as Jewel puts a hand onto Ashleigh's head and guides it away. 'Good girl,' Jewel says gently. She then leads her over to me, walking slowly and seductively.

As they step up to me, I'm unsure what to expect. I'm pleasantly surprised when Jewel guides Ashleigh's head toward my quite engorged nether. She takes my cock into her mouth and begins giving me a much more stimulating sensation than the handjob earlier.

I feel myself falling, my eyes closing, head lolling back. As I feel the moist warmth of Ashleigh's mouth enveloping me, I begin to writhe against my restraints. I begin to moan, softly at first, then louded.

As I feel the pleasure grow, growing closer and closer to the endgame of any sexual encounter, my disconnection from my surroundings becoming more pronounced, it makes the stinging slap that much more shocking. I open my eyes, surprised, as a moan of pain eeks from behind my gag.

'Now, now, Boyd,' Jewel waves an admonishing finger, before slapping me again, the right cheek this time. 'You might be gagged, but I still expect you to ask permission to cum. Do you think you deserve to fill my little doggie's mouth?'

'This could be a setup........' I think. Better play it safe. I resist every urge, every cell of my body wants to nod, to explode into Ashleigh and the hell with the consequences. But, instead......

I shake my head at Jewel. She smiles, slapping me again - but much more softly. 'Good boy,' she whispers. She then looks down at Ashleigh.

'So,' she says. Jewel walks over to where her phone sits, and turns back to us. 'I'm going to start a ten minute timer. Slavegirl, you are to please my slaveboy until the timer goes off. You can change your speed, technique, it's up to you. But you don't stop.'

Her eyes then raise to mine. 'And if you dare, if you DARE cum, sugar,' Jewel says, stepping slowly up to me. 'I'm going to punish the pair of you.' At her words, Ashleigh and I make eye contact. Her eyes make her thoughts clear - 'please don't cum.'

I just hope I can hold out.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Puhleeeze let Boyd last the whole 10 minutes!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Puhleeeze let Boyd last the whole 10 minutes!
You aren't curious what their punishment might be? 😉😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Puhleeeze let Boyd last the whole 10 minutes!
You aren't curious what their punishment might be? 😉😂
Hmmm...on the other hand...LOL.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

;) I have a few ideas brewing for what comes next too ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXX

'This is ridiculously unfair!' my mind screams as Jewel turns away, heading to the bed to watch us in comfort.

As she settled into the bundled and scattered blankets, like a cat curling in amongst the brush, her eyes lit up with something I hadn't seen before. They widened slightly, something in the lenses seeming to flash a moment, like a camera focusing on it's target.

But I have no time to focus on that, I have more pressing issues to worry about. Like the orgasm already teetering on the edge. I look down at Ashleigh, pleading with my eyes. I hope to hell that she understands what I'm trying to say.

'Change it up, slow it down, do SOMETHING! I can't hold out much longer!'

Fortunately, she seems to understand. She takes my cock out of her mouth - wait, Jewel said don't stop! - and I even see Jewel lean forward, her eyes narrowing, but Ashleigh quickly begins running her tongue up and down the shaft. Jewel settles back, and I'm surprised to find the stimulation from the licking is actually far less overwhelming.

She's smart enough to not spend the whole ten minutes doing that, but the alternation between mind-blowingly overwhelming tip work and the relieving tongue is enough to keep me dancing between the lines, without falling over them.

'Only two minutes left!' Jewel calls out to us. 'You're doing well, sugar.' I smile for a moment, but her stipulating the time has actually made it harder.

Right as Ashleigh returns to the more pleasurable tactics, Jewel has cemented me back into reality, yanking me from the mental space I had entered to make it through, to ignore the pleas of my body, to......

'Oh fuck.' My body arches like I've just been electrocuted. I feel all the energy in my body concentrating on one point, the pressure in my nethers erupting so hard, in that moment of pure mental overload, I'm actually surprised I don't injure the girl.

I hear evil laughter behind from the bed. Of course, Ashleigh is fine. She moans quietly as she looks up at me, running the back of her hand across her mouth. I look around, I don't see any mess........so, does that mean she.....?

'Mmmmpmm thmmmpphhy,' I try to say through the gag. She smiles slightly up at me, shaking her head a fraction, I take that as forgiveness. But as I look up at the sadistic smile of Jewel as she approaches, I'm pretty sure she won't be as lenient.

Jewel steps up riiiiight in front of me, her nose inches from mine. 'So, so close,' Jewel says in a mocking tone. 'Buuuut, not close enough. So, I have to keep my word, don't I, guys?'

We both nod, defeated. We are at Jewel's mercy, her beautiful, beautiful mercy. I pause a moment, the hell did that come from?

Jewel grabs the lead still hanging from Ashleigh's neck, then leads her, out the door? The hell? I realize a moment later that of course, she's taking Ash to the bondage den. But I feel somewhat apprehensive, being left naked, erect and helpless.

And gagged. I can't even call out if I need help. For the first time since this night began, I'm getting a bit nervous.

I have no earthly idea how long I stand there, growing increasingly apprehensive, until finally Jewel returns. She steps up to my side, and begins unbinding me from the cross. 'I trust you aren't going to try anything, sugar?' Jewel says slyly. I shake my head. 'Good.'

As I step away from the cross, stretching and rubbing my sore muscles, my hand goes towards the gag. Jewel sharply slaps my hand. 'Oi! Did I say you could take that off?' I shake my head.

'Then don't.' She holds up another collar and lead. 'On your knees.' I drop without hesitation, allowing her to lock the collar around my neck. She then tugs the lead. 'Come on, sugar. Crawl for Mistress.'

She leads me out of the room, but instead of going into the bondage den, she leads me slowly towards.......the kitchen? But I can ask no questions as I'm led into the kitchen, and then, towards the sliding door! She's taking me outside, at night, naked? Hell no!

I position myself to launch from my haunches, to put some distance between myself and Jewel before she realizes my - suddenly the most horrendous pain radiates out from my back, an electrical pain.

I drop down, twitching. Jewel steps into sight, waving the same Tazer I'd used on the girls earlier. But she hadn't held it like I did, bringing unconsciousness. No, now I'm just lying there in total shock, in multiple ways.

Jewel squats down, smirks at me. 'Do you think I'm blind, sugar? I saw you tense the moment you saw the door. Now, unless you want me to knock you out with the tazer, CRAWL out the FUCKEN door!'

I'm shocked to see the change in Jewel, the anger. And then, the anger just drops away when she finishes speaking, her alluring smile returning again. I'm actually scared right now. And kinda turned on more. Huh.

So I do what she orders, continuing towards the door. It's my worst fucking nightmare once we get outside, the cold winter air wrapping its arms around my naked form.

I feel my manhood shrivelling in seconds, my nipples turning to hard points. I've already started shivering by the time we get a few feet outside.

'Oh calm down, its not that cold,' Jewel says dismissively as she leads me along the verandah, then down a set of cold stone steps and onto damp lawn. I look around - I hadn't noticed just how large the yard was earlier, you could play a full fielded game of footy out here!

There's a dark shadow at the rear of the yard, the shape of a door in its centre lit up by the lights within - but it's slow going to reach it. Jewel doesn't give me any respite, making me crawl the entire way, shivering and shaking as I go. Finally, we reach the shadow. Its a large shed.

'There's no way she made Ashleigh crawl the whole way, right? I feel like she wasn't long enough for that,'' I think with a touch of bitterness. How's that fair? But Jewel simply tugs the lead again, opening the steel door of the shed and leading me through.

The interior is lit up by a few sets of fluorescent tubes, but the shed itself is quite empty. A workbench, some tools, a motorbike in the corner. Items scattered around, oil, brake fluids, things like that. But for the most part, it was quite roomy.

That's when I see Ashleigh. She's bound, leant over a large wooden table that had been dragged to the middle of the room. Her legs are pulled wide apart, bound to the legs on either side of the table, but I notice that the table is rectangular. Jewel has leant her over the long side, ensuring her legs were pulled even wider than if she'd been at the head.

Her arms are bound tightly behind her back, at the wrists and elbows, and a rope is running to the ballgag she still wears, attaching to the bindings on her elbows, forcing her to remain in an awkward half-standing/half-leaning position.

Then, a final rope around her neck, running to a ring set into the centre of the table, stopping her from standing properly either. All she can do is stare forward.

Her complete nudity is on full display now, her most delicate regions free for all to see. I moan at the sight, and I hear Jewel laugh in a low tone. 'Don't get too excited. You're about to join her.' Suddenly she yanks the collar HARD, wrenching me toward the same table.

She leads me to the other side, and forces my head down, right in front of Ashleigh's.

'Man, this table is big!' I think. 'Huh, weird thing to notice right no - oh fuck me!' I grunt in shock into my gag as Jewel lashes my ankle TIGHTLY to one of the legs on my side. She then does the other, just as tightly. I moan into the gag, but Jewel ignores me.

'Put your hands behind your back, sugar,' I hear her say sweetly. I do as she says, I don't want to piss her off. She quickly lashes my wrists together, again offering little mercy. I suddenly realize what is going on, and what her endgame is.

Sure enough, she binds my elbows, man why is she doing this so tightly? My shoulder is killing me! But I can say nothing as she loops the next rope around my ballgag, wrenching my head tightly back, forcing me into the same position as Ashleigh. As she runs the final rope around my neck and then down to the ring.

The end result is myself and Ashleigh, completely immobilized, unable to take our eyes off each other, unable to communicate through anything but expression.

'Now,' we hear Jewel say menacingly. 'The punishment can begin.'
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I am on the edge of my seat, eagerly awaiting the punishment Jewel has in mind! :twisted:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago I am on the edge of my seat, eagerly awaiting the punishment Jewel has in mind! :twisted:
If you or any other readers have any suggestions, please comment :) I'm going to bed soon so y'all got plenty of time to reply, I'll write the next part tomorrow, that or Corona Blues. Maybe both lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXXI

As Jewel steps away from us, presumably to grab whatever implement of torment she wanted to punish us with, I could do nothing but stare at Ashleigh. I could see no anger in her eyes, but I still felt horrible. It was my fault we were down her, if I'd just been able to control myself a moment longer -

Crack! I tense and roar in pain, the pain radiating out from my lower back. I buck against my ropes, but it does nothing to help me as crack! Crack! Crack! Jewel continues to lash at my body with what I can't see, but certainly feel, is a long, thin piece of bamboo.

Finally, the pain stops. I continue twitching and writhing, my back is on fire. Tears roll down my face as I stare, ashamed, into the eyes of the sexy bound vixen opposite me. My male pride is heavily wounded at being reduced to tears in clear sight of the fairer sex. However, I wouldn't have to worry about my pride for long.

I see Jewel as she walks into my line of sight, taking up a stance behind Ashleigh. She smiles cruelly yet, somehow sweetly, and winks. I see Ashleigh close her eyes - I realize she would have seen Jewel approach, even if she couldn't see -

Crack! Ashleigh bucks forward as Jewel begins to rain hellfire down on Ashleigh's back as she had to me. It doesn't take long for the tears to begin forming in Ashleigh's delicate hazel eyes, and I immediately feel like a cunt again.

'MMFFFGH SFFFFGGHHH!' I try to speak through my gag, but nothing distinguishable comes out. A second later, Jewel stops. She slowly walks around toward me, twirling the paddle. She leans across the table so her face is right in front of mine. I see her eyes narrow.

'Did I just hear you speak, slave?' Jewel asks. I try to shake my head. She slaps me across the cheek, smiling. 'Yes. Yes, you did. I know you did.' I tremble at her words. She reaches out, taking one of nipples in between her thumb and forefinger. I moan as she begins to lightly squeeze and twist. Then, suddenly, she squeezes hard, causing me to buck and moan loudly.

'So, not only did you speak, you lied. This can't go unpunished, I'm afraid.' My eyes widen at her words.

'What the hell else is she going to do to me!?'

Jewel taps my cheek, smiling patronizingly before she begins.......untying Ashleigh? The hell?

Jewel gets her free surprisingly quickly. 'You can take the gag out,' she says as the final ropes fall away and Ashleigh stands, stretching and moaning. She unbuckles the gag, pulling it away, before looking at Jewel. 'What's going on, Mistress?' Ashleigh asks her.

'Well,' Jewel says, smiling. 'Once I was done caning the two of you, I WAS going to leave you both here while I went and made some food, then come back and let you both go. We could eat, and go get some sleep. I am getting sleepy,' she adds with a yawn.

'But seeing as how this idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut, I decided instead to free you now. You, slave,' she says, addressing me. 'You can wait down here, in the cold, until I feel like coming back and setting you free. If we don't both fall asleep, of course.'

I'm in shock. So shocked in fact, that the two girls are halfway out the door before I even begin protesting through the gag, struggling for all I was worth. But, Jewel simply smiles at me.

'Bye, bye!' she laughs, flicking the light off and plunging me into the chill darkness. 'MMMMMNNNNOOOOOMMM!' I scream into the black surrounding me.

As the door closes behind them, Jewel and Ashleigh look at each other. As they began to walk away from the shed, Ashleigh began to speak. 'Um, isn't that a bit much?' she asks. 'I thought we were just having fun, it's pretty damn cold in there. We can't leave him there all night.'

Jewel stops, looks at her. 'Do you really think I was serious?' she asked incredulously. 'Of course we're not going to sleep, we're going to make food. I just said that to mess with him a bit.' Ashleigh sighs, relieved. 'Did you really think I'd do that?' Jewel asks as the pair resume walking.

'I don't know, you were pretty convincing,' Ashleigh said. 'That's the idea,' Jewel laughs. As the reached the verandah, Jewel quickly opened the sliding glass door, the heated air from within enveloping her in a toasty embrace.

'Oh, that's BEAUTIFUL!' Jewel says as they enter the empty kitchen. 'Hey, can you go check on the girls?' Jewel says to Ashleigh. 'Sure,' Ashleigh says. 'You ungagged them, right?' Jewel nodded. 'Yeah, why......' she begins as Ashleigh walks over to the door leading to the basement. She opens it.

'Oi, you both ok?' she yells. 'Fuck you!' came the curt reply from Gemma. Ashleigh looks over her shoulder at Jewel, smirking. 'Guess they're ok.' As Ashleigh returned to the dining table, taking up a seat, Jewel opened up the large refrigerator. 'We need something hot!' she said to no-one in particular. 'What time is it?' Ashleigh looks around at the nearby wall-clock.

'Almost four-thirty in the morning, holy shit. We better get to bed soon, we can't leave those two all morning down there.' Jewel looks up at her, her eyes cold. 'Why not? Won't HURT them.' Ashleigh smiled uneasily. 'Yeah, but, y'know......'

Jewel stared at her for a moment, before smiling. 'Yeah, of course. I was just kidding. Hey, you got a car here?' Ashleigh nodded. 'Yeah, why?'

'Wanna head to Macca's? All night drive through. We could get some burgers and shit.' Ashleigh breaks into a huge grin. 'That sounds great, actually. I could really go a quarter pounder!' 'Better grab the girls something too, we can go feed them when we're done.'
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

A whole week without an update? Geez. Oh, crap, mine were even further apart. And what could go wrong with going to McD with several people bound in the house...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago A whole week without an update? Geez. Oh, crap, mine were even further apart. And what could go wrong with going to McD with several people bound in the house...
Yeah haven't had that spark lately lol. I can't force my writing, it has to flow. Otherwise I'm lucky to get a paragraph or two done
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Why do I get the feeling that a complication is going to arise out of a simple food run? :twisted:
Thorg201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thorg201 »

I’m dying to see what happens next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thorg201 wrote: 3 years ago I’m dying to see what happens next!
Welcome to the board, Thorg!
Always great to see a new member pop up to state his support for a forum classic.

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention]
Hope you decide to continue this one soon, mate!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Hope you decide to continue this one soon, mate!
Yep, me too.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Hope you decide to continue this one soon, mate!
Yep, me too.
As do I! Looking forward to the next update!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic