Ropes And Roses - A Bondage Romance - M/F & F/M and variants - New part FINALLY UP 21/08 :) part 32 next

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

How about if Boyd wants to smoke, Jewel gets punished? This should give him an attack of conscience so he'll really try not to smoke! :twisted:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago How about if Boyd wants to smoke, Jewel gets punished? This should give him an attack of conscience so he'll really try not to smoke! :twisted:
Ooooooohhh!! I LIKE this one very much, especially as we've already established Boyd cares for Jewel deeply ;) let's see what wins out, vice or volition ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I like the above idea a lot better than mine
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 3 years ago I like the above idea a lot better than mine
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I do too lol. But I might try and blend the two up a little ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It's always fun when ideas are being brought into the story. Sometimes it lets me head into a direction I had not thought about, but sometimes I go like "Yeah, I was already going there" when somebody gives an idea similar to what I had.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago
SoftlySwitching wrote: 3 years ago I like the above idea a lot better than mine
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I do too lol. But I might try and blend the two up a little ;)
Hey, variety is the spice of life! I'm ok with doing both!
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

that was an interesting one! I like the idea of the longer he smokes, the longer he's teased but denied orgasm.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part IX

As I stood in the cool evening air, the pale-gray haze swirling through the chill, I consider my words to Jasmine as I gaze out across the huge backyard.

'Perhaps I was a bit rude....' I think to myself. 'Jewel IS just worried about your health, even Jasmine seemed to care.' I immmediately shake the thought away.

'Nah, she only met you tonight. She cares because Jewel does, that's all. Don't read into it.' I think. Besides, its MY choice to make, right?

As I stub the butt out and throw the two into a nearby steel trashcan, I'm aware that I'm being a bit of a dick. But hell, Jewel said herself she wanted me to be more confident in myself, right? Why should I stop JUST to please others?

'Thats the old Boyd!' I think, and I then break into a huge grin as I realize I'm not plagued by the usual urge to please others. Little did I know, I was about to learn the steep price that would be paid. I open my packet, look inside. Thirteen ciggers peer out at me.

'Hmmmm, I better slow down if they're gonna last all weekend,' I think to myself. I turn on my heel and head in through the sliding glass doors, and am surprised by the sight within.

Nobody. I step into the kitchen, stopping at a nearby cupboard that was loaded with fancy-looking ceramic plates and bowls, crystal glasses, a decanter. I shook my head as I once again realized I was in a world I'd never been before. The upper class.

I hide my smokes in amongst the cookware before turning to leave the room -

Only for a black bag to be pulled down over my head, turning my world black! In the same motion my wrists are grabbed and quickly lashed together with cable-ties. Whoever is doing it isn't fucking around either - I feel the tie cutting painfully into my flesh. I groan.

'Hey, that's too tig -' I begin to say, only to receive a hard slap across the face, which the bag did little to cushion. I cry out in pain, but say no more, resigning myself to whatever was about to happen. I feel a hand grip my bicep tightly, before leading me back towards the hallway we came through. A few more steps and we turn - we must be heading in through one of those doors lining the hallway we passed earlier.

I'm lead over to a nearby chair, a simple wooden frame. Sturdy yes, but not very comfortable. I feel the tie being cut off my wrists before they are immediately brought together behind me and lashed, first together, then to the chair itself. Meanwhile someone else is busy attaching my legs to, well, the legs.

But even that isn't enough, I feel rope being looped around my chest, my thighs, my stomach, even my throat! I am being completely immobilized, and as I begin to feel my heart thump and my fear grow, despite actively fighting it, a sob escapes my lips. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared.......but they can't know it. I force myself to calm down.

Jasmine looked down at Boyd as Gemma and Ashleigh made short work attaching his limbs and torso to the wooden chair she had nabbed from the dining room, a look of bemusement on her face. This had been Gemma's suggestion, and while she wasn't sure how well it would work, Jasmine obliged. That said, she had dropped a whispered line to the girls to ensure Boyd was as uncomfortable as possible - punishment for his snapping earlier.

However, she noticed something. A head sag, a muffled sob. 'Shit, he's actually freaking out, Jasmine thought. Jewel had warned them not to take him COMPLETELY off guard, but Jasmine had decided what Jewel didn't know wouldn't hurt. And besides, there's some definite pride in this man, buried as it may be......

Jasmine leaned in, took the gamble. 'Are you crying, little boy?' she asks. Boyd hesitates a moment, before shaking his head. 'No, why would I?' comes his voice from beneath the bag. 'Good,' Jasmine thought. She wandered around behind him as the girls finished up his bonds, leant in close. 'Jewel thinks you are a bit fragile, that you need kid gloves,' Jasmine whispers into Boyd's ear.

'Fragile? Really? I mean, maybe I'm a bit self-conscious, but I'm not made of glass!

'But I see more than that,' Jasmine continues in her hushed, whispered tone. 'You can take more than you let on, can't you? More than even you thought, maybe?'

I consider her words. And I feel the lion in my chest begin to pace and growl. 'You bet your arse, I can handle whatever you can dish out!' I think. 'Yes, ma'am,' I say. A split second later, the bag is wrenched off and once again, I am blinded by the sudden influx of bright light.

As I blink and my eyes adjust, my jaw practically detaches at the sight before me.

The room we are in is sizeable, about the size of a large classroom. The walls are simple and white, and strangely, there are no windows. That makes sense however, once I notice the room's contents.

There are ropes and chains both on the walls in loops and hanging from attached points in the ceiling. There is a rack, tables, various bondage toys. X-frames and paddles, even a modified Spanish Donkey! I feel my heart race as I take it all in.

'What have I gotten myself into?' I wonder as I look around. Gemma and Ashleigh are slouched over a small sofa in the corner, looking at me with sly smiles. Jasmine is still standing behind me, her hands resting on my shoulders as she gazed down at me. I look up at her, and she simply smiles, and indicated forward with her eyes.

My gaze turns towards something I hadn't yet noticed - one of those partition things women went behind to change in privacy. Gemma gets up and walks over to it, before yanking it unceremoniously over, revealing what was behind it. If my jaw wasn't already detached, it certainly was now.

Jewel stood in place, her arms pulled tightly above her head, cinched at the wrists and elbows. 'Jesus, that can't be comfortable,' I thought, before I even noticed the rest of her predicament.

She was now completely naked, her sexy corset visible in a pile to her left. The ropes running around her flesh looked rough and coarse, and they encircled everything.

Her gorgeous tits were wrapped tightly, and beginning to change colour. A crotch rope with multiple knots ran between her legs, which were held apart by a spreader bar. Finally, a VERY large black ballgag held her jaw open, and a long string of drool had already began to pour down.

As I looked on in shock, Ashleigh walked over to Jewel, who turned and looked at her, pleading with her eyes. But Ashleigh simply smiled sweetly before attaching two painful-looking nipple clamps to her already-engorged chest, inciting a loud scream.

I begin to struggle at the sight, why are they hurting Jewel!? Jasmine notices this and comes over, leaning in front of me. 'As I'm sure you've noticed, Jewel is in a rather uncomfortable position. Do you want to know why?' I glare at her, the anger clearly visible in my eyes.

'What the fuck is -' I'm interrupted by a HARD slap, one that actually makes me yell. As my eyes lock back on Jasmine, she holds a finger to her lips. I fall silent, there's not much else I can do.

She continues. 'See, there's a reason I mentioned that YOU seem tougher than you let on.' I notice Jewel give her a confused look at that.

'YOU would probably take whatever punishment we give you, right? And continue to do what you want?' I nod slowly, confused.

'Thought so. One thing I've noticed, you're a stubborn bastard. So, now if YOU want to smoke, we will punish Jewel for it.' I feel myself begin to panic at her words. 'What? They can't hurt Jewel for what IM doing, that's not fair!' I begin to struggle again, despite the futility.

'No! You can't -' SLAP! It doesn't stop me. 'You CAN'T HURT HER!' I yell. I notice Jewel look over at me, but I can't read her eyes.

Jasmine smiles down at me, and wags her finger. 'Ahhhh. There it is. Your weak spot.' Jasmine smirks. 'You care about her as much as she does you, don't you?' Jasmine leaned in, her face inches from my own.

'So, we can be sure that, after this, you won't smoke again?' Before I can answer, my head is wrenched back. Gemma smiles down before jamming another ball gag, mine is red, between my teeth, and buckling it behind my head.

I try to speak through the gag, but nothing recognizable comes out. Jasmine laughs, before walking over to the nearby collection of whips and paddles. I feel my heart racing faster and faster as Jasmine turns around, holding a rather nasty-looking cat of nine tails. I see Jewel tremble at the sight, and I can't put into words how badly I feel.

But all I can do is watch as Jasmine walks around behind Jewel and prepares to begin. 'So, for the first one, we'll punish Jewel for fifteen minutes. And for every smoke you have, the next punishment will last five minutes longer.'

I feel my eyes begin to tear up as Jewel begins to cry out...……...

Well, readers, it seems Boyd is learning that there's more than one type of punishment! Now, it seemed to go quite well asking for suggestions rather than limiting your options, so lets try it again! Where should our star-crossed lovers go next?
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago It's always fun when ideas are being brought into the story.
SoftlySwitching wrote: 3 years ago I suppose a good option
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Voting for A!
Mike wrote: 3 years ago I choose A!
tpton wrote: 3 years ago I vote for A!
New part lads :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I'm oddly sorry for Jewel but she's still the sexier :oops:

I don't have suggestions. I like how things ae going but i'll let you know if something come in my mind :D
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, I suppose one of two things would happen. Either Jewel would be freed eventually and likely want some comeuppance, or it would eventually start to get late
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 3 years ago Well, I suppose one of two things would happen. Either Jewel would be freed eventually and likely want some comeuppance, or it would eventually start to get late
Yeah I did start thinking I might have to write an "end the night, fast forward to morning via sleep" chapter lol
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, no one said getting put to bed had to be dull.....
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

My suggestions are:

1 - Boyd offers to take Jewel's punishment, but is turned down.
2 - They leave Boyd and Jewel tied up together throughout the night and they have a long conversation
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago My suggestions are:

1 - Boyd offers to take Jewel's punishment, but is turned down.
2 - They leave Boyd and Jewel tied up together throughout the night and they have a long conversation
I like number two, I'll have to make a slight edit though. I think it would undercut it if it was Jewels idea, Boyd might feel manipulated by that.
Hello there!

Other Work
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Maybe they’d be tied up in a position to explore things with each other.....
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 3 years ago Maybe they’d be tied up in a position to explore things with each other.....
Hmmmm, that's an idea too lol though might not work with what I'm thinking. I'll see what I can do though :) probably should update Nikki next before I do this one again lol
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys, I didn't QUITE get to putting them to bed yet lol, BUT I hope you all enjoy this part, and have some interesting ideas for me :)

Part X

It's been seven minutes or so since Jasmine started punishing Jewel. I've been struggling the whole time, screaming like an absolute madman, but no-one takes any notice.

'Come on Jazzie, she can take more than that!' Gemma laughs cruelly as tears roll down Jewel's cheeks. Her eyes, red and puffy, seek out mine. I try and convey to her that I'm sorry, that I'll make sure they pay tenfold for what they've done, but I'm sure all she can see is the face of her suffering, the root cause.

Suddenly, I feel myself falling. Apparently, my nigh hysterical struggling tipped the chair, but before I can really process what has happened - THUNK! My head smashes against the floor, the side of my head just above the ear ringing out with pain. My vision blurs as I feel hands grab me and lift me up.

I begin to retch, panicking blindly - 'Oh god, I'm gonna puke........can't breathe........help me!.........fuck,am I about to die?? My mind descends into absolute chaos before - Gemma grabs my head, holding it still as Ashleigh unbuckles the gag from behind my head. Im disgusted by the string of vomit that pours out of my mouth, fortunately Gemma has already grabbed a nearby towel and is patting me dry.

'What are you doing?' Jasmine asked her. 'Hey, come on,' Gemma says. 'I know we're punishing them, but thats just disgusting. I'm not going to leave him -'

'No, not that!' Jasmine says. 'I get that, I'm saying why are you using MY towel to do it?' Gemma looks at the bright-pink towel in her hands. 'Oh. Sorry. Should I get something else or -'

'Well, it's already dirty now, might as well keep using it,' Jasmine says as she walks away from Jewel, stepping up to me. I see Jewel slump against the ropes that hold her, tears streaming down her beautiful cheeks. I feel the fury building again.

Jewel looked at Jasmine as she held up the length of rope. She looked toward the sliding door that led outside, where Boyd was tucked away, sucking down those damn death sticks. She smiled. 'Sure. Let's punish him.' Jasmine smiled. 'Excellent,' she said, nodding.

Suddenly Jewel felt hands grabbing her. She tried to speak but a hand quickly clasped over her mouth, and she was pulled back into the hallway. She struggled but it was useless, Gemma and Asheigh had grips of steel.

'So, Jewel,' Jasmine said. 'We were all talking while you guys were in the boot, and we knew this would come up. We can tell this bloke of yours is one stubborn fella right, both for the good and the bad?'

The girls pull Jewel into the bondage den and smirk as her eyes widen in shock. 'So, we thought, it might be more effective if we punish YOU, and make HIM watch. That'd be more likely to compel him to stop, right?'

Without waiting for an answer, all three women begin stripping and then binding Jewel, beginning with a gag of course, before she can offer any objections. Jewel tried, tried to warn them. She began to speak but they didn't give her the chance. Her mind flashed back to a page in his journal, one that had stood out to her months ago, when she had snuck into Boyd's home.

'Today, me and the boys were talking about psychology while we were on break, nature vs nurture and all that shit, and Lance, he asked me if I thought I could hurt anybody, like really badly. Murder, for example. Well, I've always found these questions kinda dumb anyway. If I asked you 'how much to kill such and such,' you'd either say nothing, no way I would, OR some stupid number like one million, right?

But if I PLOPPED, FIFTY GRAND in cash, right in front of you, and made that offer, well, you wouldn't know until it happened, how you'd REALLY react, right? So I took money or selfish motivation out of it, and I had my answer. 'Lance,' I said. 'The only reason I'd consider hurting someone, is if they hurt someone I cared about, or loved.' That was about the end of that, thank god, and they moved onto Game Of Thrones. I wonder how serious my answer actually was but fortunately, I have no-one interested in me, so it couldn't happen anyway.'

As Jasmine steps up to me, I try to control my anger. In my current state, it's not going to help me, or Jewel. 'Are you ok?' Jasmine asks. 'That was a nasty knock. If you want a drink or something, say so, we'll give it to you,' she continues, and does seem genuinely concerned. She holds out a hand, gently parts the hair where my head hit. 'Ouch, you've already got an egg,' she says.

'Please,' I begin. Jasmine raises an eyebrow. 'Yes?' I look around. The three women are all assorted around me, looking at me with varying degrees of interest and concern. Jewel has stopped crying and is just standing, her head sagging.

'Please, stop hurting her,' I say. 'Just hurt me, please. I can't watch this anymore. You can take all my damn smokes, flush them down the shitter for all I care, just please, stop it.' As I speak, Jewel slowly raises her head, looks at me. I see her eyes begin to tear again. 'Come on woman, I'm trying to help ya here, don't get more upset!' I think to myself with a wry chuckle.

Jasmine looks to the women flanking her, before shaking her head and smiling. 'I'm sorry Boyd, but I promised her fifteen minutes and I always keep my word.' Jasmine looks at her watch. 'But I tell you what, I won't pause the timer for this little break. So she only has,' Jasmine glances at her wrist again, 'five more minutes.'

'No, please!' I say. 'Please jus -mrgrhrhgrr!' I'm cut short as Gemma rams the gross, pukey ball back into my mouth! 'We'd have gotten a clean one, but you just blew it with your silly objections,' Gemma whispers into my ear as she buckles it back around my head.

Jasmine returns to Jewel's side as she begins to struggle and writhe again, trying to escape the pain she knows is about to re-appear. As the first crack rings out and Jewel begins to wail anew, I feel the anger rising again. 'They can't keep me tied up forever.........

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed that ;) so, do we have any ideas where we'd like to see the story go next?
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tpton[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention] [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]Johnsnow[/mention]
[mention]OldTUGger[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hoo boy! Why do I get the feeling that Boyd is hiding a tiger inside him? He is going to exact some wicked revenge on these girls when he gets free!

I think the girls will punish Jewel and push Boyd over the edge. He finds a way to break free and takes matters into his own hands.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XI

Jasmine glanced down at her watch. It read eleven thirty. Time was up. She stepped away from Jewel, who slumped against her ropes, sobbing quietly. 'Shit, I hope I didn't overdo it,' Jasmine thought to herself, as she looked at Jewel's slumped form, and Boyd, who had finally stopped struggling and was now just watching, a deadpan, glazed look in his eyes. She had been pulling the whips as much as she could, she had thought Jewel was just acting along. Now, though.......

Jasmine stepped up to Jewel, leant in close. 'Are you ok?' she whispered. Jewel turned to look at her, eyes red and puffy. She shook her head, shaking. 'Fuck, I thought you were just acting along,' Jasmine said softly. Jewel shook her head again, pleading with her eyes. 'I know, you'll be free soon. But we've come this far, let me add the final touch, ok?' Jewel hesitated, then nodded slowly. Jasmine smiled at her, then turned away and started walking toward Boyd.

My mind is a mess of conflicting thoughts. As I watch Jewel writhe and scream as Jasmine lashes her delicate skin, and knowing it's MY FAULT, is tearing me apart. Part of me is remaining rational, trying to remember that this IS how the world of BDSM can work, and that Jewel probably has experienced something similar with these girls before.

And part of me craves blood. Building up beneath the rationality is the primal urge to defend my love, to make these whores suffer for what they have done, to make them scream and writhe in abject suffering as I make them feel everything they have made Jewel feel and more -

Finally, Jasmine stops. I see her glance at her watch, before stepping up to Jewel and saying something. The two seemed to exchange some words, the she turned to me.

Jasmine steps up. I look up, trying to ground myself. 'So, Boyd,' Jasmine says, 'I'm sure you guys are tired, so here's the deal. Gemma is going to cut your hands free,', as she speaks, Gemma steps up behind me and produces a small silver blade which she uses to saw through the rope binding my hands and arms. I feel them come apart, and immediately the other ropes holding me begin to slacken.

'I'm sure you can get yourself free now,' Jasmine continues. She smiles down at me. 'Once you untie Jewel, the room next to this one is a guest room. Fully furnished, stocked minibar. Go for it. You can even have ONE last smoke, provided you follow through on what you said earlier and flush the rest of them. I think that's fair. Otherwise, the punishments will continue.'

And with that, the three girls filed out of the room, leaving me and Jewel alone. I waste no time getting myself free - the ropes binding my chest and waist simply lift off, but I do have to manually untie the ropes wrapped around my legs. As soon as I am free, I run over to Jewel, unbuckling the ball gag from myself as I approach.

'Jesus, Jewel, I am SO sorry!' I say as I unbuckle her gag. She coughs and splutters, before she speaks shakily. 'No, I'm sorry. They pulled that shit on me out of nowhere, I thought we were going to punish YO-' Jewel cuts herself short. 'Jeez, that doesn't sound great when you're untying me!' she says with a shaky laugh.

I chuckle back as I say, 'hey, I would have much fucking preferred that.' I noticed Gemma left the small knife on a nearby table and I stride over to it, grabbing it and returning to Jewel's side. With the knife I make short work of the ropes holding Jewel in place and she collapses into my arms.

For a while we just stand there, her limp in my arms, cuddling into my chest. I breathe in the scent of her hair - I realize it's the first time I've smelt her hair tonight. I laugh to myself, 'that's KINDA weird, boy,' I think. But hey, sue me, her hair smells nice.

After a while we break apart, and take each others hands. 'Want to go check out the room?' I ask. Jewel nods. 'Yeah, I need a fucking drink.' I smiled at her harsh tone. 'Oh, she's just so damn fine,' I think to myself as we hold hands and approach the door. 'Now, let's go relax while I work out some fucking payback.'

As we walk through the thick oaken door leading into the guest room, our jaws drop. It really is gorgeous, a HUGE bed adorned with crisp white linens, thick doonas and fluffy pillows. The minibar was literally a bar in the corner, with a wide assortment of alcohol's on shelves above and glasses below.

There was no minifridge - there was an ACTUAL fridge! Jewel ran over and opened it, giggling like a toddler as she beheld it's contents. 'Oh, goddamn, I think she's trying to apologize a little with all this!' Jewel says with a laugh as she turns away from the fridge and approaches the bar. She reaches up, and comes down with a bottle of......Absinthe!?

'Damn, Jewel, attagirl!' I think to myself as I struggle to hide the huge grin breaking out across my face. Don't often see the sheilas on the 'Sinthe. 'Can you make me a Jimmy and coke?' I ask as I continue to take in the room's contents. 'Sure!' Jewel says.

Holy shit, there's a pool table! My eyes continue to sweep the room, and goddamn is it big, there's a huge plasma tv hanging from the ceiling near the bed, even an aquarium built INTO the wall! 'This is absolutely amazing,' I think, but then I feel the malice returning. I turn to Jewel. 'I'll be back in a minute, Jewels. Just goin' to the boys room.'

Jewel barely looks up, she's too preoccupied with her drink-making. That works for me. I ease the door shut behind me, and as I turn to the hallway, my eyes are burning. I glance around. 'Can't hear anything.......they're probably in rooms upstairs. Giving us privacy for the night.'

I smirk. That'll be their undoing. I hurry down the hallway, glancing all around for any cameras. Never know in a rich cunt's house, I think dryly. Before I go to my destination however, I duck back to the kitchen and find my smokes, right where I left them.

As I walk back into the bondage den, I start to wonder to myself. When I let spite guide me, I almost become a different person. Callous and cold, and hot tempered. I do like to be sure I'm not overreacting.

So I sit in the chair, looking at where Jewel was. I imagine her writhing, screaming. I remember how I felt, the guilt, the anger, the helplessness. Now don't get me wrong, I've no intention of HURTING these women, in any long term sense. But I DO want them to suffer for what they did. The question is, am I in the right?

I look down, rolling the packet of smokes slowly over in my hand, pondering. 'Sure, I smoke. Sure, Jewel doesn't like it, and yes, I'm a stubborn bastard, but that doesn't give them the right to punish JEWEL. They should have punished ME!' I stand up, walking over to the nearby lightswitch. I flick it off, returning the room to darkness.

'No, they need to be punished. I won't go too far, they don't deserve that much, as much as that FUCKS me off, but they aren't going to have a pleasant night.' I close the door behind me.

'First things first though, I need Jewel asleep,' I think with a smile.

Well guys, wasn't that an interesting development? Looks like Boyd hasn't lost control, but he is pissed, willing and ready to dish out some serious payback! What do you think should be in store for the three ladies?
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Oh boy! I can smell Boyd's seething anger! Interesting how he's gonna deliver his payback. :twisted:

I vote that Boyd take his anger out on Jasmine and Gemma first. Let the revenge be sweet.

As for Jewel, Boyd should somehow show that he's a changed man and take control, but let him be a bit more tender with her.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

that got dark fast. not much to say btu i'm very curious what boyd will do, and will be reading!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

tpton wrote: 3 years ago that got dark fast. not much to say btu i'm very curious what boyd will do, and will be reading!
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Oh boy! I can smell Boyd's seething anger! Interesting how he's gonna deliver his payback. :twisted:

I vote that Boyd take his anger out on Jasmine and Gemma first. Let the revenge be sweet.

As for Jewel, Boyd should somehow show that he's a changed man and take control, but let him be a bit more tender with her.
Glad you guys are enjoying the turn, thanks for the suggestions ;) we're going into a darker part of the story but I'm hoping it will lead back into the light ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now what will he do... I'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic