Ropes And Roses - A Bondage Romance - M/F & F/M and variants - New part FINALLY UP 21/08 :) part 32 next

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Finally caught up, phew, that was hot and steamy. Good read though. Got some ideas for my own stories...
Glad to be of assistance then ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXIII

As Gemma steps up alongside Jewel, they both begin to smile mischievously. I feel apprehensive - Jewel gave me a freebie yes, but that doesn't mean I'm safe yet, by a damn sight.

And as if to nail that home, Jewel begins to speak again, in that damn posh accent again. 'I'll have to remember that,' I think wryly. 'It's both a nice touch, and yet feels like I'm being mocked a little.' Which is probably the intent.

'The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching, but Boyd is not yet free. A coward is often referred to as a yellow-belly, now he must prove that he is not one.'

Im not going to lie, I'm not sure what she means. All I know is I'm kinda worried. 'Just get through this, mate,' I think to myself. 'One more rose after this, and then.......' I smile. I have a few ideas for once I'm released. After all, quid pro quo, Clarice. Or in this case, Jewel.

But for now, all I can do is obey. As Gemma and Jewel step closer, I'm not sure what to expect. Until their hands, almost in perfect synchronicity, go behind their backs, and then back, revealing.......two thick, black leather paddles. They look nasty, with small leather stubs on them.

'Oh fuck me,' I think, as Jewel walks up and quickly lashes my belly. 'FUUUUUCKKKK!' I scream into my gag. Jewel looks at me. 'Now, you can tap out of this, so to speak. But that would mean you failed this test, and so.......,' she jerks her head at the green rose. 'I'm afraid we'd have to pick that back up.'

My eyes widen. 'Oh you've gotta be fucken kidding -' CRACK! This time Gemma hits my belly, and the stinging pain is like nothing I've felt before. This isn't like their previous lashes, these are full-on. My world descends into one of pain and chaos, my mind is firing like a Christmas tree.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I've lost count of how many times they've hit me, but after rendering my stomach, I presume, a vivid red, they moved on to my back, my thighs, calves. There isn't a part of me, well except my face and neck, that isn't on fire.

When the walls, are closed down
Seperating me
From the emptiness I'm holding on (I'm holding on)

What the hell? As the pain threatens to overwhelm me, as I almost beg for release, suddenly my ears are full of......Semblant? My favourite band? The hell?

Although.......

I allow myself to focus on the song now echoing in my skull, and surprisingly, it seems to be helping. I'm still feeling every lash of course, but it's not as overwhelming.

'Falling apart, a living ruin
Take a deep breath and glance inside
All of my demons, refused to depart......

Finally, the lashes stop.

Jewel steps up to me, a huge smile on her face. I suddenly feel a cool, soothing sensation on my back. Gemma is rubbing something into my skin, moisturizer maybe. 'Good boy,' Jewel says gently. 'I knew you were tougher than you thought.'

She's right too, even I'm shocked I endured that much punishment. I look down at my chest, only pink is left. A deceptively friendly colour. I wonder what they are going to do with it.

That's when I notice the girls are undoing the manacles around my wrists. I moan loudly as I slowly lower my arms, my shoulders are quite sore from the extended time of my arms being raised.

Jewel notices and places a hand on each of my arms, holding the weight a bit while I compose myself. 'You ok?' she asks. I can't really speak through the gag so I just nod, smiling as best I can. 'Good,' Jewel says, beginning to lead me over to the cage Jasmine is standing in.

'On your knees,' Jewel orders. I drop quickly, without even thinking I put my wrists behind my back. Jewel notices this, and smiles. 'Very good, Boyd,' she says. 'But you don't need to do that. Your final task, is a simple one.'

She quickly drops her panties down, kicking them away from around her ankles. She looks at Jasmine. 'You're lucky YOU'RE already gagged, Jaz,' Jewel laughs, and I could swear Jasmine doesn't look TOO angry about it. Maybe those vibrators cheered them up a little, I laugh to myself.

Then I look up at Jewel, who is dragging over a small, yet comfortable, looking chair. She sits on it, with her legs spread wide. I'm immensely turned on by the sight, this is a girl who takes care of her most delicate areas, that's for sure. Jewel beckons me with her finger.

As I get close, she plucks away the final, pink rose. 'Now Boyd,' she says, for the last time in her English accent, 'please your Queen. Do a good job, and you'll like what comes next.'
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tpton[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention] [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]

New Part Guys :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXIV

I've lost track of the time I've spent lapping, nibbling and employing various methods to bring Jewel the satisfaction she craves. Going on the loud moans, the hand rubbing her nipple through her corset and the head lolling backwards, I must be doing the right thing.

Eventually, I feel a hand brush my hair. I stop, and look up. Jewel is looking down at me, a big smile on her beautiful face. 'Well,' she said. 'You have done very, very well.' She stands up, but I remain on my knees. Better safe than sorry, right? I'm so damn close, I'm not ruining it now.

Jewel notices this, and beckons with a finger. 'You can stand, you know.' As she speaks, she picks up the discarded pink rose, and hands it to me. She then, drops to her knees?

'I told you, sir,' Jewel begins. 'Once the roses were used, your punishment was over. Now, you get to decide what happens next.' She bows her head, and says nothing more.

'Well, that's......abrupt,' I think with a smile. 'Hang on, where's Gemma?' I turn around - to see her at the feet of the hogtied Ashleigh. And Jesus, they DID do her tight, her hands are touching her bloody ankles! She notices me looking, and smiles.

'So, you're finally done?' she asks with a wink. 'I hope there's no hard feelings for knocking you out.' I smirk. 'Nah. I tazered you, I guess fair is fair.' Gemma laughs. 'That's right,' she says, before resuming what she was doing - tickling Ashleigh's feet with a large, black feather. Going on the tears of laughter streaming down Ash's face, I presume this has been going on for a while.

I decide to give her some respite. 'Gemma!' I say. 'Can I borrow you a moment?' She nods, standing and walking over to me. I can see the relief on Ash's still-gagged face from here. I wink at her. She notices, and I see what looks like curiosity.

But Ashleigh isn't the one I truly want to make suffer a little. No, she stood in the cage she had been locked into - watching us all with what looked like acceptance in her eyes. She knew she wasn't going anywhere. But first, there were things that needed tending to.

As Gemma stepped up to me, I held a hand out to Jewel, helping her to her feet. 'So, I'm in charge?' I ask her. She nods. 'Are you sure?' She nods again, without hesitation. 'Excellent,' I think to myself as the lion in my chest begins to pace again. 'It's my turn now.'

'Strip,' I say sternly. Jewel immediately begins removing her corset - her lusciously perky tits bursting forth. I moan involuntarily, and she smiles. 'Do you like what you see, sir?' she says. I simply cock my head, and narrow my eyes. 'I didn't say speak, did I?' I say curtly.

Jewel shakes her head. 'I'm sorry, sir.' As the last remnants of clothing fall from her flesh, I grab her roughly under the chin. 'Next time you speak out of turn, you will be punished, slave.' Jewel smiles at me, and nods. 'This should be very interesting,' I think.

I turn to Gemma. 'Now then, are you a part of this, or not?' Gemma thinks for a second, then answers. 'We had a deal, didn't we?' I smile widely. 'Good. Now, given that we are about to have a third restrained slave to tend to, I think it might be a bit much to have both of you tied up, right?'

Gemma nods. 'Makes sense to me,' she answers. 'Good. Good,' I say. I indicate Jewel, now kneeling on the floor in all her naked glory. 'Tie her up for me, and be creative.' Jewel looks from me, then to Gemma. But she doesn't say anything as Gemma takes her arm and leads her toward.........the rack.

'Well, well, well. I wouldn't have picked her going for that,' I think with a laugh as I settle into the same chair Jewel had occupied, and watch Gemma work. I glance at a small clock hanging off the wall. 2.15 am. 'This is going to be an interesting night.'

Gemma helps Jewel onto the cold steel of the rack, and I hear her gasp as the cold steel touches her bare flesh. The small bumps in the steel dig into her flesh, nothing serious of course, but certainly noticeable. Gemma pulls her arms up, above her head, locking them into the manacles.

As her arms raise, her breasts are accentuated, of course. I lean forward, drinking in the sight. I feel my lust building, but I feel no drive to join in......yet. No, now I'm content to watch, and see what happens next. Gemma wastes no time locking her ankles in, and turning the wheel, pulling her body taut, eliciting another loud moan. 'Oh shut up,' Gemma says, before reaching down underneath the rack and pulling out - another ballgag? Bloody hell.

But she's not finished. I watch with amazement as she shimmies her hips a bit, pulling down the denim jeans she was still wearing, and then her underwear. She balled it up, and then pinched Jewel's nose, forcing her to open her mouth. Then, she jammed the panties straight into her waiting mouth, wasting no time following it up with the red rubber ball, buckling it tightly around her head.

'Mmmmfgfm mmmfhff!' Jewel mumbled through the gag. Gemma leans in, kisses the ball. 'I'm not done,' she whispers, and Jewel moans in response. Apparently there are a few things below the rack, because Gemma reaches down again and pulls out - nipple clamps.

'Goddamn!' I think with shocked glee. 'Damn, this is getting HOT.' I stand up and walk over to the rack as Gemma attaches the first clamp, causing Jewel to moan and struggle against her chains. The second clamp goes on, and another groan echoes out. As I approach, I grab the vibrating clamps Gemma had used on Ashleigh.

I twirl the wires around as I approach, slowly and delicately, Jewel locking her eyes on mine. She sees the clamps in my hands, and starts shaking her head. I smile down at her. 'You're gonna love this,' I say as I attach the clamps carefully, one above and one below her most sensitive of bundles.

Then I click it to max power.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

'Damn, this is getting HOT.'
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago 'Damn, this is getting HOT.'
Hopefully we keep on that track ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXV

As Jewel's moans ring out through her gagged lips - still adorned with red lipstick - I become acutely aware of my still-stinging stomach. The rest of my body has mostly recovered, but my stomach still smarts like a bitch. I glance down - the skin is still quite red.

'Well, I think I owe you a little something, sweetheart,' I think with a touch of self righteousness. But first things first.

As the sound of pleasure - not to mention high pitched buzzing - fill the room, I turn and walk toward a small pegboard I notice near the rear of the room where hangs - some plush-looking large white towels. I'm still naked, so I walk over and grab one, wrapping it around my waist.

As I turn back, I notice Gemma returning to Ashleigh - and Ashleigh starting to squirm, as much as she could anyway. 'Hey Gem,' I say. She turns to me. 'Yes?'

I gesture toward Jasmine, watching us from within the cage. 'Why don't ya change it up for Jazzie there? Let's make her night more interesting.' I step up to the cage, gazing at Jasmine. I reach out and take one of her rather dainty nipples and start massaging it, eliciting some moaning.

'Would you like that?' I ask her. She looks at me for a second, before nodding. 'You want to cum again?' I ask. She nods again. 'Good,' I say, turning away. 'She's learning,'

I indicate the chains they had used to hold me in place earlier. 'Chain her up there for me, would you?' I ask. 'And then, if there are any around, grab a spreader bar.' Gemma's eyes light up.

'Nice touch,' she laughs as she steps up to the cage. 'Now, Jazzie, you aren't going to try and run away, are you?' Jasmine shakes her head. 'Good. Because you'll be punished severely if you do.'

I leave Gemma to deal with Jasmine - I'm sure I'll hear if she tries anything. As I return to Jewel's side, I pick up one of the paddles that the girls used on me - the sturdy leather paddle felt nice in my hand.

As I step up to Jewel, she sees the paddle in my hand. She tries to say something through the gag but I ignore her, instead running my free hand up her side, tracing the pale flesh with my index finger.

'Now, my dear slave,' I say. 'You made my belly rather sore earlier. It still hurts, actually.'

CRACK! I bring the paddle down on her exposed belly, and a loud squeal rings out. 'Fair's fair, after all,' I say as I continue to paddle her soft, delicate skin. She bucks, she writhes,, but she can't go anywhere, she can't escape.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I watch with fascination as Jewel bucks and screams beneath me, writhing like she is being stung by a thousand bees. After ten or so blows, I change it up, moving down to her inner and outer thighs.

The vibrating clamps are still working their magic, and I can tell the combination of pleasure and pain is overwhelming to Jewel, and yet........

There's something about her struggling - something I recognize from when they were tormenting me. The strange enjoyment of being punished. I lay the paddle down, and Jewel stops writhing - but she is breathing heavily.

I start lightly tracing the marks on her belly with my fingers, and her moaning takes on a different tone. I continue to soothe her stinging flesh, before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her gag.

As I lift away, my attention drops to what I've been looking forward to all night - her GORGEOUS chest. As I take them in my hands, massaging them and squeezing them, I notice her eyes begin to close. 'Huh, she must like these getting attention. Works for me!' I think with glee. Sue me, I'm a chest man.

I begin to bite and nibble softly at the still-clamped rosy-red nipples, tracing them with my tongue before biting again. I spend a good five minutes enjoying the funbags, before I finally stand back up. Jewel opens her eyes at this and looks at me with clear disappointment.

'Were you enjoying that?' I say with a chuckle. She nods. I slap her cheek lightly, more a tap than a slap, and smile. 'Well, unfortunately, you're not in charge, are you?' She shakes her head, clearly disappointed.

Suddenly, I jump out of my absolute skin as Gemma appears over my shoulder. 'HOLY SHIT!' I yell out, and I hear Jewel laugh below me. Gemma snickers too. 'Sorry Boyd,' she laughs. 'What do you think of her though?' I turn to look at Jasmine.

Gemma has done a great job. Her arms are pulled tightly above her head, allowing no room for movement. The spreader bar is a WIDE one, holding her chocolate-brown legs apart. Her firm C-cup funbags were fully accentuated, the nipples hard in the cold air. I also notice that Gemma has added a blindfold.

'Why don't you go play with her for a while?' Gemma says. 'You wanted to punish her, right?' I nod, smirking. 'Yes, yes I did. Can you look after Jewel for me?' Gemma nods, a kind smile on her face. 'Of course,' she says, winking. But what I don't see, as I walk toward the restrained Jasmine, is Gemma lean in close to Jewel, and whisper in her ear.

'Oh, I'm gonna look after you, alright. In fact,' she looks over at me, her eyes taking in every inch of my body. 'I think I might have to show him what a real woman looks like.' Jewel's eyes widened with horror, and she began begging through her gag. Gemma slaps her hard across the cheek. 'Shut up, bitch.'

I turn at the sound of a cracking slap, glancing at the two. I notice Gemma saying something I can't hear, then she sees me looking. She just smiles and waves. 'Huh, Jewel must be misbehaving I guess.'

Then I hear Gemma. 'Hey Boyd!' she calls out. 'Yeah, what's up?' I ask her.

'Do you think we should keep Jewel here gagged for a while? I think she's talking back a bit too much.' I nod. 'Sounds good, Gemma. We can't have disobedience, can we?'

I don't see Gemma turn back with a sadistic smirk, or the tears beginning to well in Jewel's eyes. Gemma picks up the paddle. 'Now, then,' Gemma says. 'Let's begin.'
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Still hot :-)

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys and gals! So I've just noticed this story has hit over TEN THOUSAND VIEWS, which is just amazing :D I'm glad you are all apparently enjoying the story so far, and so I thought, as a little celebration of 10K views, this part will be nice and long, and explicit. Enjoy :D

Part XXVI

As I step up to Jasmine, she begins to pull against the chains, trying to shy away from me. Unfortunately for her, however, she cant go far. I begin running my hands all over her body, enjoying the silky feel of her skin, the coolness of it. She begins to moan involuntarily from my touch as the delicate sensations spread all over her body.

I rouse her from her relaxation with a sharp slap on her shapely rear. 'Oooh, that feels nice,' I think as I grab a handful. I slap it again, and again, enjoying the feel of the skin and the bucking of Jasmine. I have an idea, and walk over to one of the nearby benches where the girls had grabbed various implements from earlier. I grab a couple nipple clamps, some pegs and a round leather paddle shaped rather like a ping pong paddle.

Jasmine can't see me, of course, blindfolded as she is by Gemma, and so all she does is stand there, struggling against her chains as I slowly approach with a sadistic smile on my face.

'Oh no, is someone getting scared?' I say in a singsongy voice as I approach. 'Awwwww, Unkie Boyd won't hurt you,' I add in a ridiculously silly voice, and I can almost see the eye roll through the blindfold.

I step up and Jasmine gasps as I start pinching her skin between her fingers and attaching pegs, starting on her left side, near where her kidneys would be, then moving up her side in a straight line. After adorning her dark skin with ten pegs on the left side, I move on to the right. Each peg is accompanied by a very sexy moan from Jasmine.

Once she has a line running up each side of her, I move on to her nipples. I take the left one between my teeth, sucking and nibbling it until it is pointed and ready, before I add the nipple clamp. I then do the same to the other.

Then, I walk around behind her, twirling the paddle in my hand. I notice Gemma watching me as I do so, taking up my position behind the squirming, moaning Jasmine, before......

CRACK!' I lash the paddle hard against her arse, admiring the rippling effect it has on her flesh.

CRACK! CRACK! As I lash her, I begin to taunt her. 'Awww, poor Jazzie, did that hurt a bit?' CRACK! 'Would you like me to stop?' I ask. 'Yes!' she says, and I hesitate a moment - I'd honestly forgotten her gag had been removed.

CRACK! CRACK! 'Yes, what?' I say sternly. 'Owwww! Yes, sir!' Jasmine says, dejectedly.

CRACK! 'Mmmm, nah I don't think so. You didn't stop when I was begging, did you?'
CRACK! 'You didn't care when I was begging you to stop, did you? Not even when I smashed my head on the goddamn floor, isn't that right?'

As all this is going on, I don't notice Gemma lean in, as she caned Jewel's tits with a thin, and quiet, piece of bamboo. Her eyes were red and puffy, but Gemma was merciless as she kept striking the quickly-reddening mounds. 'Don't worry, he won't care that much about you once he sees what I can do,' Gemma whispers nastily. 'Ever made a guy cum just with your tongue? I have.'

Jewel wails into her gag, trying to get my attention, but while I was busy with Jasmine, the cruel Gemma had added two extra scarves and stuffing, to be specific, Jewel's own discarded panties, to her gag, rendering her all but mute. And so her suffering continued as I remained unaware, distracted by punishing Jasmine.

Tears stream down Jasmine's face but I keep up the assault, rendering her curved posterior very sore and tender. Finally, I stop, walking off to the bench again. Jasmine slumps, sobbing quietly. Her sobs turn to gasps and squeals when I return however, yanking her hair back roughly and cramming a ball gag between her teeth.

I've also brought a small, battery powered vibrator and some twine. I quickly attach it to her thigh, the head of the vibrator nesting against her pink clit, and then I turn it on. The reaction is instant, the pleasure clearly evident in her moaning.

However, when I stand back up and start paddling her belly, I can tell she has no idea what to feel. The stinging pain of the whip, the pegs, the clamps, the vibrator tickling her most sensitive area, it's overwhelming her senses and I notice my cock is throbbing at the sight.

And suddenly, without really thinking about it, I walk over to the bench, and grab some lubricant. I then walk around behind Jasmine, dropping the towel as I do so. I grab her hips and she begins to buck and sway, she knows what I'm doing. But without hesitation I squeeze the lubricant first on my throbbing manhood, then down the split of her arse.

She squeals and bucks anew as I use a finger to start tracing it around her anus. 'MGMHMPH! NOMMPPPMPPMP!' she screams through the gag as I plunge my cock into her, very tight, arse, and start pumping.

'Hey, look at that!' Gemma laughs. She points at me, fucking Jasmine's arse like a jackhammer. 'Looks like he's having fun. I wonder if it would turn him on if I went over and sucked his dick clean.' Jewel looks at her, clearly grossed out by the idea.

Gemma leans in. 'And that look, right there, is why you're gonna lose him to me,' Gemma laughs. Jewel just closes her eyes, she can't handle Gemma's taunting anymore, and just watches, crying, as Gemma begins to approach me.

'What's up?' I ask her, but Gemma doesn't say anything. She just grabs me around the neck and pulls me out of Jasmine, and into a kiss, shoving her tongue down my throat. Honestly, I'm completely taken off guard and I just roll with it, enjoying the scent of her long, blonde hair, the feel of her - holy shit they're nice! - tits in my hands.

Suddenly she stops kissing me and drops to her knees. Without hesitation, she takes my still-throbbing cock in her mouth, sucking hard. 'Oh my fucking god!' my mind explodes. 'There's no way she didn't see what I was doing, and she just came over here and starting doing this!? Oh my god, that's so hot!' I think, but then I look over at Jewel.

She's clearly watching, and while I can't make out much in the darkness, actually I think Gemma has blindfolded her, so I can't see her eyes. Huh, maybe she's not watching. Well, then she can't know what Gemma is doing, right?

'At least I don't have to worry about her feeling bad. I can just enjoy - oh my GOD.' She's begun flicking her tongue against the head of my cock, licking and lapping in various, extremely pleasing ways. For a while I just stand there, I presume not really looking too composed - head lolling back and eyes half closed.

I lose track of how long Gemma keeps me in this world of ecstasy before suddenly, I feel her pushing me down onto the cold stone. She drops as well, getting on her knees and positioning herself in front of me. 'Don't worry about them for a while, we have all night!' Gemma says. 'I need some dick, I've been horny for hours.' She turns, and looks at me. 'You gonna do something about that?'

My eyes bulge, and my cock hardens even more at her words. I look over at Jewel, but I can't hear anything, so she mustn't be objecting. Of course, she's screaming for all she's worth, but with the combination of stuffing, a ball gag and two scarves wrapped around her face, I can't hear a thing.

And so I position myself behind Gemma and quickly piston myself into her waiting, dripping womanhood. She moans, loudly too, as I begin to thrust. And her moaning doesn't quieten at all, if anything it gets louder.

'Oh yeah, Boyd! Oh yeah! Harder baby, harder! Oh my god!' Gemma's words echo around the room as I pound and thrust, slow, then fast, then slow, taking my time as I approach orgasm, then edge away, approach, edge away.

I dont know quite how long I've been fucking Gemma, but by the time I finally arch into her, filling her slick and warm insides with dripping white cum. 'Um, please tell me....' I begin, and Gemma immediately nods. 'Of course, dude. I don't need to get bloody knocked up, fuck that.'

Ok, good. As I withdraw myself and compose myself, Gemma starts to walk back to Jewel. 'No, no,' I say. 'Ill tend to Jewel.' Gemma turns to face me. 'Are you sure? I figured you'd want to punish Ashleigh or Jasmine some more. Jewel is your girl, remember?' I think about that for a second.

'Mm, I see what you mean, but I can't just neglect her.' Gemma nods. 'Ok, but make sure you leave that blindfold and gag on her. She hasn't finished her punishment for backchatting yet.' I nod. 'No worries.'

Gemma walks back over to Ashleigh, picking up the towel I'd been wearing and the ping-pong paddle I discarded. 'Man, she's really got it in for Ashleigh,' I think with a laugh, before turning to approach Jewel.

As I come up alongside the rack, I start running my hands up her side. 'Hello, slavegirl,' I whisper. 'Have you been having fun with Gemma?'

Jewel shakes her head wildly, and tries to speak through her gag. Or should I say, gags? 'What the hell?' I think. I didn't do that, it must have been Gemma. And as I look closer, I start to notice some other things.

Jewel's breasts have been encased in thin twine-like rope, turning them red with the pressure. But that's not the only thing making them red, as I notice they are also covered in red, angry-looking marks.

'The hell is going on here?' I think to myself. I glance over my shoulder at Gemma - she's busy paddling the still-hogtied Ashleigh's arse. The pale, white skin is quickly turning red. I look back to Jewel, eyes narrowed.

I lean in close. 'Ok, real talk babe, are you ok?' I whisper. Jewel shakes her head, and I see something coming out from underneath her blindfold.

'Tears........' I think. I feel myself growing more suspicious, and pissed. But I can't be obvious. I need the facts. 'Hey Gemma?' I say. She looks over to me. 'Yo?'

'This little slut won't stop struggling and making a nuisance of herself. Could you go up to the den and grab me some proper ropes? It's all chain down here.' Gemma nods, standing. 'Sure thing, lover,' she says with a wink. I smile back, a crocodile's smile.

Gemma turns and makes her way up the stairs. I follow her over after she vanishes, ensuring she has left. Then I return to Jewel's side. I quickly remove the blindfold - revealing red, puffed up eyes and runny mascara. I feel the anger growing. There is definitely something going on here. 'Is she fucking with us?' I growl.

Jewel nods frantically. 'Right.' I put the blindfold back on, much to Jewel's chagrin. 'Calm down, babe, I just don't want Gemma to know, until it's too late.' Jewel visibly relaxes, slumping against her chains. I look to Jasmine, still standing, held in place, her skin adorned with clamps and pegs.

I grab the chloroform jar and rag, and douse it liberally. I then wait by the door, tucked out of sight. Before long, I hear the footsteps of Gemma returning. As she reaches the bottom, I see some coils of rope in her hands. I pop out, grabbing her roughly and cramming the rag down over her lips and nose.

She bucks wildly, but my rage seems to give me more strength than usual, because I hold her without any issue. After about ten seconds, she slumps into my arms. I notice the other two prisoners watching, confused.

I ignore them, dragging Gemma across the floor roughly, over to the rack. I quickly undo the chains holding Jewel in place, and then take her soft hand in mine, helping her down. She removes the blindfold, and then, not even worrying about the gags, falls into my arms, holding me tightly and sobbing.

'What the absolute hell is going on here!?' I think, shocked. This isn't right, this isn't just kink. I decide to find out once I have Gemma restrained. 'Can you help me get her on the rack?' I ask. Jewel nods, her eyes now burning with anger.

We both hoist Gemma up onto the cold steel, and then I remove the last of her clothes - her bra. Her tits finally pop out in full view for me to see, and despite my anger, I can't help ogling them a moment. Then, I lock her wrists in place while Jewel locks the legs. I then twist the wheel, as Gemma had, pulling her lithe body tight.

Once I'm sure she is fully restrained, I step up to Jewel and start helping her remove the layers of gagging. As the wadding in her mouth comes out, sopping wet, I realise with a shock that they're her panties! I have to admit, THAT'S hot.

Jewel goes to speak, but she just starts crying again, sobbing into my chest. 'What the hell happened?' I ask. It's at this moment that Gemma starts to blink and stir, drowsy at first, then she begins to struggle harder, her chains clanking against the steel. But it's as pointless as it was for Jewel.

'What the hell, Boyd!?' Gemma yells. I step up, slap her hard across the chest, hitting each tit at least five times, until she starts to yell in pain rather than indignation. 'What did you do to Jewel?' I growl.

Gemma looks to Jewel, then me. She knows lying is pointless it seems, because she starts to speak immediately. 'Because you deserve better than her! Come on dude, look at you! Look at her! She can't even handle a little caning and tough talk!' Gemma is getting flustered, her voice getting higher and more panicked.

'Do you think she'd suck your dick clean after you fucked another woman? Do you think she can handle anything you dish out? I can SEE it, you need REAL women! You need me, you need Jasmine, to show you what you like! You don't need her!' Gemma falls silent, waiting for me to reply.

I look at Jewel, then Jasmine. My eyes fall to Ashleigh, on the floor. Then they swivel back to Gemma. 'Are you serious?' I ask. 'Do you think, what, I only just worked out what I like to do? I've fantasized about this a million times!' Gemma shrinks away as my voice rises.

I turn, beginning to pace, addressing everyone. I gesture at Jasmine. 'You! First you, you decide to punish Jewel, for something I DID! Then,' I turn back to Gemma.

'You, YOU decide you're going to, what, try and get me to fall for you instead? To betray the one woman who actually GAVE ENOUGH OF A FUCK to break through some of the walls that I spent a DECADE building?' As I speak, the anger growing more and more clear, I can see that look in Gemma's eyes, that realization that you COMPLETELY miscalculated your gamble.

'And YOU!' I turn to Ashleigh, stalking over and crouching in front of her. 'You! You........actually....' I tilt my head, the anger dissipating from the bump in my diatribe. I turn my head to Jewel. 'Did, did she actually do anything wrong here?'

Jewel laughs wryly. 'Nah, not really. Apart from the whole secret tryst thing going on with her and Jasmine, that's what bitchface told me.' I look back at her. 'Ok, um, you just, um, wait here.' I stand back up, turning to my prisoners.

'You know what? I can't even be bothered right now.' I hold a hand out to Jewel, beckoning her. I pull her close, smiling down at her. I then look back up to Gemma, and narrow my eyes. 'Can you check Jasmine's bonds for me? I need to deal with this slag.'

I step up to Gemma, and she starts to beg. 'Please, Boyd, I'm sorry. I just thought -' is all she gets the chance to say before I shove the still-soaking panties that had been in Jewel's mouth into Gemma's. She splutters, but can't do anything as I buckle the ball gag around her head. I then wrap the scarves around too, giving her the exact treatment she gave Jewel.

I even add the blindfold, and some nipple clamps. I make sure her nose is clear though, I don't want to come down to a dead body in the morning. I pull out my phone, remembering I have unlimited calls. I ring Jewel's phone - and it rings on the bench nearby. Excellent. I pick it up and answer.

'Right, girls.' I turn to face my prisoners. 'As I said, I can't be bothered right now. I think Jewel's had enough drama for one night. We're going up to our room to eat, snuggle, maybe watch some 'Flix. You lot can stay down here, and think about what you've done. We've got the whole weekend if I remember what you said rightly.'

The chorus of muffled screams that breaks out, I find immensely satisfying. Jewel steps up to me, and hugs me again. 'She's not going anywhere, babe.' I laugh. Good. I turn to leave, then I have a final thought. I beckon Jewel, and walk over to Ashleigh.

'Let's bring her with us,' I say. 'She doesn't deserve to spend the night in the cold, at least.' Jewel nods. 'You're right.' I grab Ashleigh by the legs, and Jewel grabs her arms. She moans slightly but offers no resistance.

'Good night, girls!' I say cheerfully as Jewel and I ascend the stairs, carrying Ashleigh between us. We place her on the kitchen table, stopping to look in the main fridge - a huge, chrome-coloured beast. We take out some cold meats, cheese and sliced tomatoes, along with a loaf of bread.

I grab Ashleigh by the connecting rope of the hogtie, lift her slightly. 'That doesn't hurt?' I ask her. She shakes her head. 'Good,' I say. 'Grab all the food please, babe.' We continue out into the hall, finally coming to the guest room. I click the light back on, before walking over and placing Ashleigh on the bed.

As Jewel starts putting the food on the minibar, I remove Ashleigh's gag. 'Are you ok?' I ask. 'Gemma was going pretty hard on you, too.' Ashleigh hesitates, Gemma is her friend, after all. But apparently an hour or two of cruel punishment will change your mind slightly.

'I know I shoulda told her what was going on,' Ashleigh begins. 'But Jasmine didn't want to! She thought it would destroy our friendship, that Gemma would have a problem, cause, y'know, she's Middle Eastern.' I baulk. 'Hang on, Gemma's racist?' Ashleigh shakes her head.

'No, but Jasmine has copped a lotta shit before, y'know, people calling her 'terrorist' and shit, so she's very self-conscious about it.' I look at Jewel. 'Huh, maybe we should have left them ungagged, so they could talk a bit.' Jewel nods, then looks at Ashleigh.

'Do you want us to? Ungag them, I mean? Maybe they can sort some of this out while they're down there.' Ashleigh looks surprised. 'You'd do that?' Jewel and I both nod. 'Of course. Why not? Besides, at least that way I don't have to keep this phone call going all night to listen to them in case they choke.' Ashleigh smiles. 'Ok,' she says.

Jewel gets up and leaves the room, heading towards the kitchen. I walk over to the minibar, lift a small hanging breadboard off its hook. 'You hungry?' I ask.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> But apparently an hour or two of cruel punishment will change your mind slightly.

I suspect it will take less than 2 hours, but 2 hours should do it. Congrats on the 10k views. Still some ways to go to beat the sleeping bag :-)

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > But apparently an hour or two of cruel punishment will change your mind slightly.

I suspect it will take less than 2 hours, but 2 hours should do it. Congrats on the 10k views. Still some ways to go to beat the sleeping bag :-)
Haha yes still a ways yet :) hope you enjoyed the extra long chapter :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]tpton[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention] [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention]
[mention]Daenarys[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Sadistickles[/mention]
[mention]gabrielfy11[/mention]
[mention]k1dnapp3d[/mention]
[mention]Kaitlin[/mention]
[mention]george_bound[/mention]
[mention]Samuel2409[/mention]
[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention]

New Part Guys :) let me know what y'all think :)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Damn, that was a hot and steamy addition ✌️ I'd be surprised if some readers ain't enjoyin this tale 🔥
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Daenarys wrote: 3 years ago Damn, that was a hot and steamy addition ✌️ I'd be surprised if some readers ain't enjoyin this tale 🔥
Yeah maybe. Can't assume 🔥
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Tried to find a picture to visualise Jewel and even I'm surprised how close this one is lol even the right shade of blue eyes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry I've been away for so long dude! But this story is AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! FANTASTIC! You deserve a 21-gun salute for what you've put up here!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Tried to find a picture to visualise Jewel and even I'm surprised how close this one is lol even the right shade of blue eyes
Verrrry nice! Beautiful and sexy!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Sorry I've been away for so long dude! But this story is AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! FANTASTIC! You deserve a 21-gun salute for what you've put up here!
Damn son, that's some high praise ♥️ means a lot mate, I appreciate it :D I hope it continues to be as enjoyable :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Tried to find a picture to visualise Jewel and even I'm surprised how close this one is lol even the right shade of blue eyes
Verrrry nice! Beautiful and sexy!
I thought so ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

For the part I'm writing now, here is Ashleigh ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXVII

'Yeah,' Ashleigh replied. I saw her tense a little against her ropes. 'So, elephant in the room,' she says. 'What are you going to do to me?' I glance over at her, she doesn't look scared. Rather, she looks.......curious.

I begin to butter the bread, getting ready to make some ham, cheese and tomato sangas. 'What do you think I'm going to do?' I ask. Now I'M curious what's going through that sexy blonde head of hers.

'I don't know. I get the impression you aren't going to untie me,' she replies. And there's something in her tone, that little signal we subconsciously emanate sometimes, that makes me think that she may like that notion. 'You could be misreading that though, projecting what you want on to her,' I think. 'Better be sure.'

I finish the first sandwich, cut it diagonally and put it on a fancy-looking small ceramic plate, white with blue Chinese-style decorations around the rim. I walk over, sit down next to Ashleigh. I pick up the first half, offer it to her.

She looks at me for a moment - clearly she isn't used to being fed this way. I simply raise an eyebrow, a look of 'what else you gonna do, girl' plastered across my face. She sighs and leans forwards, ripping a large chunk off.

'There ya go,' I smile as she ravenously tears another bite off. 'Now,' I say, holding the sandwich in an accessible position. 'Before Jewel gets back, I want to have some real talk.' Ashleigh pauses, looks at me.

'Do you actually want to be untied?' I ask. Surprisingly, she answers without hesitation. 'Not really,' she says. 'I never thought I'd enjoy this, but there's something about it. Even when Gemma was tormenting me, there was, I don't know.....' her voice trails off.

I nod thoughtfully. 'No, y'know, I get it. There was something, it was actually quite hot, when Gemma and Jewel were lighting my skin up with the paddles.' I pop the last bite of the first half into her mouth. 'Would you like a drink, or the other half of this?' I hold up the sandwich.

'Um, drink first, please,' she says. I walk back over to the minifridge and open it up. 'Alcoholic or non alcoholic?' I call. 'Um, I guess I could go a Cruiser, if you don't mind, sir,' she adds. I smile as I reach for a raspberry Cruiser - this place really is stocked to the gills. 'Sir?' I ask as I return to her side, cracking the bottle for her and sticking a straw into it.

She smiles, quite shyly actually. 'That's quite cute, actually,' I think with a smile. Then I have a thought. 'Nah, no waaaay, no way Jewel would......' I think. 'Then again.......'

I offer the straw to Jewel. 'Tell me, Ashleigh,' I begin as she suckles the straw. 'How do you all know each other?' Ashleigh pauses, looks at me. 'Well, Jewel actually met the others through me. Me and her went to school together. We were really close, and one day I was sleeping over her place, we were about fifteen, and I found a box of ropes and stuff, hidden under her bed, when I was getting the sleeping bag out.'

I lean in, listening intently. 'This is deeper than I expected,' I think. I'm struggling to hide the smile slowly breaking out across my face as Ashleigh speaks.

'So, I asked her about it, once I worked out how to bring it up. See, I had a similar collection of my own. One thing led to another, and, well, Jewel spent that night tied spread eagled to her bed while I snuggled into her. It was nice,' Ashleigh continues.

'Yes, it was,' I hear a voice behind us. I turn to see Jewel standing in the doorway, leaning against the left side of the frame. 'Jewel!' I say. 'Didn't even hear you come back.'

She steps in, smiling at me. 'Talking a bit of turkey, are yas?' she says. I hold up the sandwich. 'Ham, technically,' I say, winking at Ashleigh. She stifles a laugh. I look back at Jewel - just in time to see her hand, and the rag in it, coming at my face. 'Oh noooo......' is all I have time to think as I fall to the ground.

'What the.....' Ashleigh gasps, then starts wriggling. 'Oh god, please, we were just talking!' Jewel turns to her, confused. 'Why are you freaking out?' Jewel asks. 'I know you were just talking, I was standing right there for, like, five minutes,' Jewel points to the door. 'Well, outside, anyway.'

'But then, why did you -' Ashleigh begins.

'Oh, don't worry. He's going to like what I'm about to do. I heard your conversation, remember? You both like this, don't you? And he was clearly angling to find out if I'd be interested in girls at all.'

Ashleigh nods, and smiles at the last part.

'Yeah, he wasn't as smooth as he thought he was being.' Jewel grins back, then steps up, and holds the rag to her face. 'So just breathe in, and relax. You'll both like how you wake up,' she adds with a wink.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago For the part I'm writing now, here is Ashleigh ;)
You certainly know how to pick 'em friend!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Boyd and Ashleigh...? Okay, tell us what happens now....!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago For the part I'm writing now, here is Ashleigh ;)
You certainly know how to pick 'em friend!
I'd like to think I have good taste. Probably too good for my ugly ass lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part XXVIII

I rise through a foggy, white haze as I rouse from unconsciousness. I blink slowly, my eyes bleary and dazed. I try to move, and quickly realize......something.......is stopping me. I breathe, wait for my head to clear. Slowly, the brightness above me clears, the room beginning to come into focus.

I try again to move - my arms are stretched away above me, but I can tell the lack of weight means I'm.......flat on my back. I shake my head to clear it, my mind is still fuzzy. I lift my head and look down and suddenly realize my predicament.

I'm bound tightly to a portable X-frame - and by portable I mean lightweight. Easily moved. I say this because at this moment I see two hands grabbing the frame, and suddenly I'm being lifted up, and leant against the wall.

I'm now standing, with my legs spread wide. My head flops around, I'm still pretty dopey. Man, Jewel dosed that rag well. I feel hands grab my head and lift it up - it's Jewel.

She puts a straw between my lips and I suck weakly. But as the water reaches it's cool fingers into my sandy throat, I suddenly feel a surge of clarity.

I suck greedily, feeling the sensation spread through my veins. My eyes begin to focus on the straw before them - hey, that's a nice shade of green - before finally, I look at the face before me. It's Jewel of course, and I'm not surprised by that.

What does surprise me, is Ashleigh, on her hands and knees next to Jewel, complete with collar and lead. Her wrists were bound tightly in front of her, and her legs were held by large manacles, steel but comfortably padded, and joined by a thick chain.

She is also gagged with a large red ball gag, and I can tell her mouth is well stuffed behind it. Jewel tugs lightly on the leash.

'I know you told the girls we were going to relax,' Jewel said. 'But I think we'll all have much more fun doing this, now we've weeded out the bitches.'

I hear Ashleigh snicker. Jewel does too, looking down at her in the most cocky, sexy way I've ever seen - tilting her head slightly and smirking right back. She then looks to me.

'What do you think, sugar?' she says seductively. I then realize - I'm not gagged. I'm surprised to feel disappointed at that. But of course, I don't mention that.

Instead, I say - 'I think that, after what I let Gemma get away with, you can do whatever you want, ma'am.'

I'm still surprised how quickly I can move from domination to submission with little thought. Jewel holds up another ball-gag, this one black and plastic, with holes. 'Oh, god, yes,' I think as I obediently open my mouth, and close my eyes.

I regret my zeal however, when instead of the expected taste of plastic, I'm met with......what is that? It's pungent, unique, that's for sure, it's cotton - oh fuck. I realize right as Jewel says, 'I hope you like the taste of Ashleigh's panties. I grabbed them when I went and ungagged the girls.'

She then leans in and whispers 'if it makes you feel better, Ashleigh is gagged with mine.' I moan at her words.

'oh my GOD that is so fucking hot!' my mind explodes and I feel myself hardening.
Unfortunately for me, I'm not the only one who notices that. Jewel flicks at my now erect cock.

'Hmmm, someone is getting excited. Ash, why don't you see what you can do about that?' I'm helpless to resist, not that I'd want to - what am I, an asshole?

I just stand there, moaning into the panties now filling my mouth as I feel Ashleigh take me in her bound hands and start rubbing and squeezing, floating on a cloud of sexual bliss.

I'm roused from that by a sharp slap. I open my eyes, shocked, to see Jewel looking at me, mock anger on her face. 'Now, now,' she said.

'Don't enjoy it too much. I've got a lot of plans for you, me and Ash, but if you cum now, you'll have to stand there and do nothing but watch as me and Ashleigh play.' My eyes widen.

'Oh, fuck, no!' I think as I focus every atom of my being on not ruining what was already an adventurously fun night. Fortunately, when I look down, I see Ashleigh wink at me and slow her pace considerably. I relax. Seems she doesn't want me out of the game any more than I do. Soon, Jewel comes back.

'Ok, heel,' she says in a firm yet gentle tone. Ashleigh immediately stops and returns to Jewel's side on her hands and knees, as quickly as she can manage anyway.
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic