WHODUNIT - EMMA - M/F - SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER & AFTERMATH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

WHODUNIT - EMMA - M/F - SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER & AFTERMATH

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHODUNIT - EMMA
2d786fa0a7fd5086fd0917885852adb2.jpg
The Present[/b][/glow]

The lovely blonde struggled in the chair to no avail.

Emma Henson wore a long blue evening dress and she was looking forward to a night of fine dining, listening to a jazz band and having a few drinks with friends. But now, she sat in her apartment, tightly bound to a chair. Her arms were draped over the chair back and her wrists were tightly bound together before being tied off to the chair’s lower frame. More rope kept her seated firmly as strands of rope were placed above and below her bountiful breasts before being tied off to the sturdy wooden backrest.

Her long blue dress had a long slit in front and now her lovely bare legs were revealed with the long skirt set aside. Her ankles were tightly bound together. More rope was used to tie her full thighs together.

She looked at her captor and said, “Okay, this has gone too far! Untie me now!”

But her haughtiness was replaced with apprehension as her captor approached with a long strip of cloth that drew nearer to her mouth. She instinctively knew that she was to be gagged and she wrenched at her bonds trying to get free.

But the gag came closer...ever closer...to be seated between her lovely lips.

---

Who has waylaid the lovely Emma? And to what purpose?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Oooh! This is a fun start. I look forward to Emma getting the gag. Btw, do you know the name of the lady in the picture? Shes sexy! 😍
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Hmmm I think that it was a party guest. Perhaps someone that was not particularly impressed with the music.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Oooh! This is a fun start. I look forward to Emma getting the gag. Btw, do you know the name of the lady in the picture? Shes sexy! 😍
Unfortunately, no. She was on some of the old websites.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Oooh! This is a fun start. I look forward to Emma getting the gag. Btw, do you know the name of the lady in the picture? Shes sexy! 😍
Unfortunately, no. She was on some of the old websites.
Oh well. Great pic regardless! And a great start to the story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A burglar, robbing Emma?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wish it was me :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Several Hours Earlier

Emma Henson was excited. Being invited to a palatial mansion for a party was good enough, but for that invitation to come from her boyfriend was even better. The lovely blonde had been dating Paul Foster for almost a year and had found him to be loving, sweet and mature. Being the only son of a rich business mogul had not spoiled him and he had even accepted a lower job grade to learn their family business from the ground up. She had met his parents and had found them to be very nice people, far from the image of snooty rich folk.

Now Emma rode in a limousine sent by Paul to pick her up from her humble apartment. The guard at the gate waved them through and the car traveled up the long driveway to deposit her at the front of a huge mansion with columns on its facade. She felt like she was attending a state ball and she adjusted her dress and checked her makeup before entering the big front door.

Inside, there were a lot of people, but the place did not seem crowded. There was a band playing jazz and people mingling.

“Emma! You’re here!” said Paul as he strode quickly and confidently towards Emma. He was a tall and very handsome man with jet black curly hair, a lean and toned physique and blue eyes that seemed capable of seeing into people’s souls. He wore a tuxedo which seemed molded to his impressive body. Paul kissed her on the lips and offered his arm, which Emma took. He led her to a large backyard where tables and chairs were spread out. She was brought to a table seating several people.

Paul said, “Dad! Mom! Emma’s here!”

A tall blonde woman in a stunning black gown rose and hugged Emma, saying, “Welcome dear! So glad you could make it!”

A man who looked like an older blonde version of Paul gave Emma a peck on the cheek and said, “Hello Emma! Good to see you again! Please make yourself at home!”

Paul whispered to Emma, “Those are dad’s business partners so we’d best leave them alone.” Emma nodded in understanding and they strode off to the buffet table.

Paul and Emma dined, wined and danced the night away and Emma eventually had to use the bathroom. Paul insisted they use an upstairs bathroom for privacy. Paul had brought her to an upstairs study and Emma went to freshen up.

Exiting the bathroom, Emma found Paul leaning against the wall waiting for her. He had taken his jacket and tie off before rolling up his shirt sleeves.

“What took you so long?” he said as he embraced Emma.

“Well, a girl’s gotta look good especially with the handsomest man in the house on her arm,” she teasingly replied.

“Don’t let dad hear that or he’ll be upset, but thanks,” chuckled Paul as he kissed Emma.

They kissed long and deeply and Paul said, “You know what? I’m feeling selfish tonight and I’d like you all to myself.”

“And how are you going to do that?” asked Emma.

Paul suddenly turned her around before whispering, “Trust me?” Emma nodded, her curiosity piqued. She suddenly felt her arms taken behind her back and what felt like soft velvet rope binding her wrists together.

“Whatever are you doing to me, Paul?” Emma asked in a girlish voice.

“Let’s just say I’m kidnapping you for the evening. Do you mind?” asked Paul as he kissed her neck. Emma leaned into him and her bound hands could feel the erection growing in his pants.

“Do I have a choice?” she bantered back.

“Nope!” said Paul as he pulled her over to a chair and had her sit down. More rope was added around her and the chair to make sure she could not stand. After Paul tightened the ropes, his hands explored Emma’s body and she sighed, feeling her desire for him increase with every passing second.

Paul knelt in front of her and roped her legs together just above the ankle bones. His hands set aside the long skirt to reveal her lovely long legs before exploring the silky smoothness of the exposed gams. He added rope around her thighs just above her knees.

“Paul, these ropes are really tight. I can’t move,” said Emma, struggling in her bonds.

“That’s the idea, darling. Gotta make sure you can’t run away. And now, gotta make sure you can’t call for help,” said Paul. He had produced a long silken cloth from his pocket and approached Emma slowly.

While Emma did not mind being tied up, she was afraid of gags. She wasn’t sure why, but losing her speech seemed to terrify her a great deal and in her vulnerable state, that fear was heightened.

“Wait Paul,” she pleaded, “This has gone too far! Untie me now!”
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Now dear readers, would you like to know what happened next? ;) :lol: :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE AFTERMATH

Emma could not stop Paul, so now she had a cleave gag tightly sealing her mouth.

“Now you stay put, dear, and I’ll be right back!” said Paul as he stepped out the door and closed it behind him.

Frantically, Emma twisted and writhed in her bonds hoping to loosen the ropes. Slowly the ropes around her torso slackened somewhat and this gave her more leverage to wrench more forcefully. Doing this undid the knot holding the ropes around her body and they dropped like wet noodles. She was even able to wrench her wrists free from confinement to the chair frame.

Now Emma was able to stand, but try as she might, her wrists remained tied. Suddenly, she realized a solution. Dropping carefully to the floor, she brought her bound wrists beneath her butt. She then bent kicked off her sandals and bent her legs so she could bring her bound wrists down her legs to the front. She pulled down the gag and by using her teeth and arm movements, she was able to untie her wrists. From here, it was a simple matter to untie her legs.

Emma retrieved her sandals and put them on. She then tried the door but found it locked. She walked around the room, looking for an escape route. Suddenly, she heard the door unlock and she stepped up to it, hoping to somehow surprise Paul and get out of the room to call for help.

Paul opened the door saying, “Hope I didn’t keep you waiting long, honey….” and then Emma gave him a hard shove. Surprised, Paul stumbled and fell to the floor and Emma jumped over him to escape. But she did not notice a second person sidestepping Paul’s stumbling form and this person grabbed her easily covering her mouth and pinning her arms in a bearlike embrace.

Emma jerked, kicked and tried to pull the hand from her mouth, but it was clamped on tightly and it partly blocked her nose so she gradually weakened from the lack of oxygen until she fainted.

Consciousness was slow to return for Emma, but when she awoke, the first thing she noticed was that she was tied up again. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see that she was down to her bra and panties. Her wrists and elbows were tightly bound behind her. More rope was looped around her body from shoulders to waist pinning her arms immobile. Her legs were generously trussed together at ankles, calves, knees and thighs. She could feel her mouth stuffed with cloth and tape applied to the lower part of her face. She was facing the wall and she turned to see Paul and his father looking down on her.

“You were right, son, she is a feisty one. And you need to work on your binding skills. She escaped your ropes too easily,” Paul’s father yet.

Embarrassed, Paul replied, “Yes dad, but I was taking it easy on her.”

“Never mind, son. The important thing is she’s here and completely ours to do with as we please,” replied the elder Foster.

“Has mother seen her yet?” asked Paul.

“No, but she will be up as soon as all the guests have left,” answered the father.

Emma tried to speak, but her words were muffled effectively. She was now the captive of this rich and powerful family who apparently had perverted plans for her. Emma despaired.

Paul cupped Emma’s chin in his hand and said, “Yes, Emma, you’re all ours. You’ve just become our pet and we are so going to enjoy playing with you.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic