Agency Training. F/M Part two added M/F a little MMM/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Agency Training. F/M Part two added M/F a little MMM/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request by Noggip. hope you all like it.

A large training complex in the Foothills of Spain. A large white Office stands tall over the green hills. The office stands to overlook several smaller buildings to the North an outdoor fitness center, to the east a wide and long building spreads down a great length, and to the East the parking lot.

Stepping out of a Fiat sedan. A tall lean blond-haired young man squints as the sun is high in the blue sky. Pushing his sunglasses over his hazel eyes he grabs his shoulder bag. Checking his identity papers for the dozenth time he marches forward.

Wearing a white dress shirt red and yellow tie charcoal pants held up with a finely crafted black leather belt. Stepping forward the man looks around to see a dozen or more other people talking around front. None of them paid him any mind as he enters the complex.

Walking through the doors a security detail stands firm. Handing the man to the right the bag and giving over all his metal belongings. He passes without issue.

Walking to the front desk smiling at the pretty receptionist.

“Ah yes, the new agent?”

“Always like to start off with a smile” he replies smiling back at her and she nods processing his paperwork she hands him a key card with his likeness on it. And a folder.

“Go on up” she instructs turning back to her desk and the man nods walking away from the desk going to the elevator examining his key card. Checking his card number and the Initials C.K. were the only letters on his card. Getting into the elevator he tried to casually tried to peek at other cards. And the letters on their’s varied.

Estranged the elevator goes off and he walks forward. Towards a cubicle looking down, he sees a beautiful Hispanic woman sitting at her desk her hair wound up tight in a bun. Her eyelashes thick and her skin was flawless.

“Hello I am Ky”

“Hush” she stops him and looks around everyone else was stuck in their work but she stands up and mouths the words: follow me!

Walking from the cubicle down a thin hallway the open strides. She a black cotton shirt the sleeves ended past the elbow her hips were thin but nice lean hosed legs accompanied with black half inch heels. She knocks on a door than scans her key-card.

“Sorry about that, these rooms are the only safe rooms we can speak openly in Hello you must be my trainee”

“Yes I am Kyle from MI6"

“I know, from now on while outside this room refer to me as ML from the BIA I will refer to you as CK from M6” he nods curtly but surprised he knew this agency did things differently but he did not think they were this... paranoid.

“Sure but... why?”

“Security reasons we never exchange full names. And our Agencies identify where we are from roughly”

“I see, so you are Brazilian?” she nods smiling holding out a hand he shakes her hand, and the two walk out of the room.

“Alright your cubicle across from mine joined by the little window between, I want you to deposit your bag there then we shall head downstairs it is time for your training”

“My training, I thought of my agency qualifications?”

“Mean you are capable of handling yourself in the field but that does not mean you are ready for fieldwork. Set your bag down and follow me” walking past their cubicles. CK throws his bag on the swivel chair before keeping pace with ML.

Walking downstairs through the North door they cross to the wide building construct across the way. Inside there were dozens of people dressed from office apparel to workout gear. ML leads to a large map on the ground floor. There were three sections of the large building and it was written in every conceivable language.

“Combat training, logistic and forensic and simulation section?” he asks glancing at her curiously she points to the Simulation section. Patting his arm the two walk from the main hall to a flight of stairs.

CK was quite taken back by his partner's mysterious manner about herself. She seemed as if she could she would dawn a cloak and wield a dagger. But she held the beauty and the motion of a beautiful woman her hips popping with each stride.

“So ML forgive me it is quite improper for a man to ask this question but I am curious how old are you?”

“One and three!” she bluntly exclaims as they ascend the stairs and march forward reaching the turn in the stairs she did not even hold the railing as she continues up the stairs.

“Excuse me?”

“My age I am one and three” she reverses the movement with her hand making CK nod 31 years old and looking fairly good. He admired her behind as they march

“and you CK? Eight and two a sturdy record under your belt from what I have seen of you”

“Thank you, I wish I could say the same” she turns to him raising a finger to shush him opening the door to a quiet corridor the lights turned off and light looming from each room. Walking forward without the least bit of reservation ML approaches a room knocking then striking her card again.

“Come inside”

Opening the door for CK the young man was brought into a large office styled room a partition on one side. She walks CK to the small corner of the partition where a three-legged stool sits with a leather seat.

“Alright. This simulation is called Data snatch take this thumb drive” she holds the thumb-drive in his hand and she nods.

“I want you to go into the office and try and hide it”

“I do not understand?” CK asks mildly dumb from bewilderment “remember your interrogation and hostage training this will play a small role like that now you have fifteen seconds to hide that thumb drive on your person... go!”

Shoving him past the partition CK began to panic. Still holding the thumb drive he looks around the office the desk was cheap plywood and the seat was nineties green leather. Sitting down he still held the thumb drive.

Moments pass and CK feels a harsh force pushes down on his back sending his face flat into the desk his arm drawn back.

“ML jeez let go will you” CK kicks the chair into her stomach standing up standing on guard. ML flashes a swat before driving a fist into his chest making him react by pressing a hand to his chest. He drives a hand clamping to his chest before she pounces like a wild cat on top of him.

Sending both to the floor setting him belly-down she began to pin his wrists behind his back. Pinning him well he glances over his shoulder and scowls “get the hell off me” CK fights before fighting but ML held firm.

“Where is the thumb drive?” she demands forcibly driving her wiry fingers into his skin making him painfully cringe.

“Near the desk” CK admits trying to figure out what is going on when she stands and struts to the thumb drive.

“Alright trial run fail, now sit up and let's talk what happened”

“What do you mean you talked me like a bloody tiger!” she smiles sweetly to CK sitting forward she clasps her hands in front.

“In here we simulate numerous encounters you may meet out there in the real world, we do not operate the standard kick the door down and run in guns in hand, too cavalier and noisy we often care for a more concealed approach”

“Concealed, I am certain we made as much noise as an armed team” CK jokes rubbing his neck and shoulder. ML gave him a disconcerting glare before holding a stopwatch in her hand “you gave up in three minutes, my longest has been ten minutes”

“Someone wrestled with you for ten minutes, yeesh”

“The point of this exercise, is to take down your opposition without lethal force, and find the thumb drive the fastest understand?”

“Yes, can we go again?”

“Certainly I will give you thirty seconds to hide the thumb drive alright” he nods standing up while ML goes behind the partition again. He sits down at the desk looking to the thumb drive and smiles.

Waiting patiently for her to attach his backside like she did the last time. This time she approaches shyly.

“Hello, I am Mina from the office across the way, I ran out of tape from my desk I was wondering could I borrow some?”

“Yes... sure” he opens the desk to reveal the office style tape before he can turn his gaze back to ML. She pounces on him from across the desk falling onto his chest and the chair he sat on she clamps a cold wiry hand to his mouth before the two rolls around.

“Blephfy monpjfeee” CK struggles to get the woman off before he feels the tie from his mouth come loose than be ripped off with a burning wind around his neck and collar of his shirt.

Releasing his mouth CK was about to call out when the tie was stuffed into his mouth. Cursingly he reaches to grab ML but she takes his wrist and with undeniable ease rolls his belly down and curls his arm behind his back grunting in discomfort her feels her boney bottom sit on his wrist painfully as she bends his feet back.

He felt his shoes being loosened then released from his feet and one sock being pulled off. What is this crazy woman doing? He asks turning around calling up to her.

“Hephf lephf meph” attempting to push the tie from his mouth she pulls it free and holds the socks to his mouth.

“Tell me where the thumb drive is and I will leave you alone”

“No”

“Fine” stuffing the sock up to his lips CK refused to open until she jabs a pointed nail into his ribs making him jolt in pain before the sock fills his mouth. He felt his hands be bound by thin rope or string bound to two belt loops of his pants. Cursing he looks back to see his shoelaces were the culprit of his pants.

Growling he struggles and squirms before ML rolls him to his side unbuckling his belt he shakes his head.

“Nmmphf nmphf” he grunts angrily looking to ML who rolls him back to his belly. Using the belt she pulls the belt tight running it through the buckle before winding the black leather around the other leg. Pulling hard she forms the belt to make a hogtie. Slipping the leatherback through the metal spike through the last hole.

He was wound uptight. No matter what he did he could not move his shoulders wrenched and his limbs were aching with his body twisted. Reminding him of the time when he was being trained in hand to hand combat by a six-foot-tall broad Scotsman.

This was done by a five-foot-eight. Hispanic woman. He held at least seventy pounds lighter than himself. Cursing as audibly as he could he looks around trying to see ML.

Hearing her footfalls merely inches from his face he looks up to see ML holding the thumb drive in her hand. Stopping the clock she shakes her head.

“Nine minutes forty six seconds close very close” standing over CK the boy growls at her wiggling his arms again. Before kneeling down he began to unbind his arms and legs. He stretches and grumbles from the discomfort.

“Calm down take a few minutes did you see what I did?”

“Humiliated me” CK admits pulling his socks back on his feet. Then he struggled with the binding of his shoelaces “but the shoelaces are surprisingly effective” he admits.

“Indeed” she smiles sitting down across from him. Drumming her fingers on the arm of the chair. Crossing her ankles in front CK sat looking at her feet examining her hosed legs. Eyes following up her legs to her skirt then her blouse a scarf loosely knotted in front he had not noticed before.

“Set yourself when you are ready it is your turn” he smiles “with pleasure” he stands to contemplate his turn.
Last edited by WyattW5 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Strange this hasnt gotten any reaction, I love it! Would love to see more in the future
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Part two hope some people like it. original request by Noggip.

Luisa Medina sits her hands folded on her lap waiting patiently. She knew her trainee was looking forward to this. After handing him two whoopings and a hogtie no doubt he would seek vengeance.

Forming a smile Luisa heard the man steadily approach. His breathing excited he struggle to keep calm.

“When you sneak up on your prey you ought to try and be quieter” immediately following a gloved hand clamps her mouth and nose she felt him pull her tight. The man was strong and firm. But he quickly began cutting off circulation as she wiggles and squirms.

Removing his hand he commands “where is the thumb drive”

“Help!” Luisa screams before KC covers her mouth with his hands. Rookies! ML thinks as the man now took the scarf she had been wearing untying it from her neck unraveling it and stuffs her mouth with the scarf.

“Heyph lephf mephf ouphf” ignoring her protest CK continues using the office tape he wraps it a dozen times around her left wrist attaching it to the arm of the chair. and five times on her right wrist. Leaving her right hand a little more free for her to use.

Pinning her to the chair. She kicks her feet out at CK as he shifts around he grabs hold of her ankle. Removing her shoes. She wondered what he was thinking until he reaches up the thigh of her skirt raising an eyebrow.

“Whaphf thuphf!” he unclasps the garter belt from the pantyhose on both sides pulling them down. Smiling at ML as he does it. Using the tights he winds it around her ankles.

Taking the second hose he raises it to ML’s lips. Shaking her head and fighting she grunts and yells at him. The disdain in her eyes as CK presses the hose to the scarf wadding in her mouth.

“Lmphf mphf gphf!” ML began to wiggle and squirm. Her eyes are bright because of the gag pushing skin to her cheeks. Making them puffier even though she was scowling below the scarf.

Standing back CK was smiling pleasantly as he stands back to look over her. Fighting her bonds. She looks up to him and growls. Turning back around he claps his hands.

“Alright where is that thumb drive?” the younger man asks rhetorically as he begins to examine the desk and the office. ML was now smiling to herself as he seemed the least bit interested in her. Which was fine it allowed her to wiggle around to escape.

Grunting she looks to her bounds the man had done a surprisingly decent job of taping her up. Except for her right hand. Five lengths of tape on her right hand? No way that was enough to hold her right?

Trying to pull her wrist under the tape. She could feel it breaking on the side. Smiling to herself as she whispers breathes in her gag she looks up to see CK was in the filing cabinet now. While this was an office for simulations. Everything had a functioning purpose.

The filing cabinet had folders filled with blank papers. A functional printer and computer. Even a radio above the cabinet. CK was head inside the second drawer of the cabinet blindly thumbing papers. Then the sound of the tape squeaked. As it stretched.

“Ophf fuphf!” ML looks to CK who turns to face her eyebrow cocked.

“Seems you have found the weak spot of the Gordian knot” CK taunts as he steps forward. Leaning down to examine ML’s wrist. It was true she had gotten the tape loose. She might have been able to rip the tape from her other hand.

Until he removes the belt she had around her waist. A decorative piece to keep her shirt pinned to her waist just above her skirt line. Using the belt he wraps the leather over the center of the tape before wrapping it around the edge of her elbow wrapping it good and tight.

Buckling the belt together. CK stands back and examines the belt. It would cut into the skin. But it would keep her there. Perfect! Now he had to find that damnable thumb drive.

Examining her. CK grew curious it would not be the first time a woman had concealed information in her underclothing. A small trickle of concern came down his neck as he thought. He should not do this... but she did it to him. He debates mentally examining his partner. As she glared at him angrily. Oh hell.

He though stepping forward. Popping the buttons of her blouse her eyebrows shoot up as he pulls the satin back to reveal her relatively sized bosom. Pushed up by the black satin pushup bra that held her form up.

“Yphf bupfher unphanphf mphf nophf!” color rose to ML’s cheek. She looks away before looking away. CK examines the edge of her bra line. He needed to reach in and feel it. The brassiere was tight against her sun-bronzed skin.

His fingers gently guide over the edge of her bosom. She squeals loudly as he begins to pinch the tips of his fingers just under the edge of the fabric. Running his hand from the left side of her bra straight to the center clasp. Then he ran his hand swiftly over the other.

“Well, it is not there” before he could proceed the door leading into the office made CK stop and gape as ML turns her head trying to see who would barge into the room.

“Yphf fuphfphf tuphf luphf thuphf duphf!” she cusses CK who was still dumbstruck as two men walk into the room. A tall blond-haired man with red burned skin. Wearing a white shirt black tie and slacks. A sidearm on their hip.

The other was a heavyset man with black hair combed forward. Pale skin except for boyish cheeks. Wearing a powder blue shirt with a sky blue tie with yellow stripes. His gun on his hip.

Expecting them to draw on him CK raises his hands exclaiming rapidly.

‘We are in a training session!” the two men look down on ML as she turns her head to look over her shoulder.

“Hepho boiiphf!” sitting forward again ML began to adjust herself as the other men step from behind her standing next to CK.

“You are her new partner?” the blond-haired man asks turning his gaze from ML to CK who nods.
“Yessir, CK” holding out a hand before the other agent accepted.

“SA of the SSS”

“Swedish?” the younger man smiles and the blond-haired man nods cheerfully before the larger man turns his brown saucers from ML to CK.

“WD of the CIA” the Englishman recoiled gently from the man's thick south-western drawl.

“Well get your phones out gentlemen this is the only time you will see her like this” WD spoke raising his phone taking a picture. ML thrashes violently grunting and cussing at the men before her. Soon SA took full advantage and raised his phone.

“Lephf mephf guphf thiphf iphinphf fuphny!” ML snaps at her two colleagues. Testing her bonds the belt reinforced the tape on her right hand. While her left hand was bound tight. Her legs were bound with the stockings. She imagined she could easily break them... wrong!

“C’mon you rip when my toenails are filed why are you not breaking now!” ML thought as she wiggles her ankles expecting to be able to run her feet over the hose and the rough texture of her foot would rip the cloth. But it did not work.

“So looking for the thumb drive?” WD asks smirking at the younger English man. Turning to him the man nods.

“I have checked the desk, the filing cabinet. I was giving her chest an inspection before well” CK admits looking to the men look down on her smiling cheekily at her predicament growling back at them.

“One thing you always need to make sure of” SA speaks in his thick accent from Sweden. Coming around ML’s backside. The woman corks her head back to look up at him with puppy eyes.

“When women hold their hair up like this they have two extra hiding spots for their confidential data. The first” the man speaks pulling the hair clamp from her hair allowing the thick locks to fall just to her shoulders anything inside should have fallen out. But the Swedish man opens the clasp of the hair broach to reveal nothing inside.
Snapping his fingers WD smiles looking from CK to SA and ML smiling.

“Reminds me of a time I was in Tokyo I was in this Yakuza operated club a geisha girl was dancing around for me. She had this beautiful jade broach in her hair, she pulled it out find it was a hidden push dagger” the man shakes his head recalling the memory ML and SA look to the man with disbelieving looks while CK eyebrows had risen.

“Well thank you for reminding me I have taken a step up the worst case I came across was a Romanian Mobster in Leeds with a Mac-10 machine-pistol" the man directs attention away from WD who straightens up and clears his throat. Giving him the look of the official man of action.

“Well CK of MI6 a pleasure to meet you when you find the thumb drive and unlock ML maybe we can head out for lunch or dinner, pending on what time he lets you out eh ML” the younger man nods shaking the older agents hand while he stared at ML taking in the sight of her.

Thick dark hair spread to her nape her chest exposed and her skirt hiked up. Her big brown eyes were agape with a blend of rage and confusion. Her chest rising and falling nicely in her blouse.

“God damn ML you are a pretty thing” the American backs away before they walk to her side. Giving agent SA gives a polite word to ML who grimaces behind the gag.

WD on the other hand was less courteous and leans down pecking her cheek. The woman began to burn with humiliation. Under normal circumstances. she would either slap him upside the head or knee him in the family jewels. When the door closed and it was just CK and ML in the room she glared at him.

If he tried to reach for her she would be sure to give him a boney knee to his stomach. Shifting she felt the uncomfortable rigid hardness of the thumb drive pressed against her left bum cheek as it had been wedged into her side and with all the fighting she did it slid further and further down her panties now nestled securely but painfully against her panties.

As long as I sit in this chair he will not find the thumb drive. Looking at the desk where her stopwatch was set. The man had blown right past the previous longest time reaching 15:36 and counting. I may be here a while. ML groans as she tries her wrists again.

Nothing. Well, maybe I can just write today off as a training day. ML thought smiling behind her gag as CK began to look behind the filing cabinets. Oye this is gonna be a long day.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I really liked part two.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic