Alexa Bliss: WWE Backstage Bondage (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagman

Alexa Bliss: WWE Backstage Bondage (F/F)

Post by Gagman »

Saw an old request for a story featuring WWE's Alexa Bliss, who I love. So I thought Id give it a try.

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4637

First, the characters: WWE Women Wrestlers Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, and Bayley.

Story to follow. 😁
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Gagman 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Alexa Bliss was backstage at WWE Smackdown getting ready for a huge match. After winning a number one contender battle royal the previous week, Alexa earned a Smackdown Women's Title match against the champion, Bayley. Tonight was here shot to become the champion once again!

While stretching out, two women entered the locker room. Alexa looked up. The first was Bayley herself, carrying the coveted championship belt. Behind her was her best friend and ally, the blue haired Sasha Banks. Both women looked at her with disdain.

"So Alexa, you think you deserve a shot against me?" asked Bayley.

"Oh I think so," answered Alexa. "After all, Ive been the champ before too. And I beat every other woman in the battle royal last week. Including your little friend Sasha."

Sasha stepped forward and got in Alexa's face.

"You got lucky last week, Little Miss Bliss," said Sasha angrily. "You snuck up on me, and eliminated me from behind like the coward you are! You're nothing compared to me! I'm The Boss!"

"Oh really?" asked Alexa sarcastically. "Well being The Boss is a big deal, but its nothing compared to The Goddess!"

"Maybe you're right," said Sasha, sneering. "But I dont think you're going to leave tonight with the title. In fact, I dont think you'll even make it too the match!"

Alexa had expected that they would attack her. But she wasn't prepare for what came next. While she was focused on Sasha, Bayley had circled around behind her. The champ swiftly clamped a white handkerchief over Alexa's mouth and nose, silencing her.

"MMPH!" Alexa screamed, muffled.

Alexa tries to struggle, but the larger champion had wrapped her other arm around Alexa's arms and torso. At the same time, Sasha had seized Alexa's kicking legs, immobilizing her.

After taking a few deep breaths through her nose due to struggling, Alexa became aware of a strange smell coming from the cloth pressed over her mouth. Suddenly, she started to become drowsy. She had seen this happen on TV before! Chloroform! The realization came too late, and finally, The Goddess fell asleep.

Bayley and Sasha lowered Alexa to the floor. They watched her sleeping for a moment before Sasha looked at Bayley.

"What do we do no?" she asked the champ.

Bayley was silent for a moment, before a mischievous smile spread across her face.

"I'll be right back," she said, before running out of the locker room.

Sasha stood by, waiting awkwardly, watching the sleeping Alexa. A few moments later, Bayley burst back into the room carrying a duffle bag. She set the bag down, opened it, and pulled out rolls of pink plastic wrap and tape. The women smiled at each other.

"Aw, pink," Sasha said. "Her favorite color!"

"Lets get to work," said Bayley.

Sasha took a roll of plastic, and started to wrap Alexa's feet tightly. At the same time, Bayley sat the unconscious Goddess up, and started to wrap her arms and torso. The two wrapped until their rolls were empty, and looked down at the now totally wrapped Alexa.

"So what do you think?" Sasha asked Bayley, grinning.

"I think she needs to be wrapped tighter," Bayley said ominously.

She retrieved two more rolls of plastic, tossed one to Sasha, and continued wrapping. Hesitating for a moment, Sasha did the same.

After another ten minutes of wrapping, Alexa's body was now totally wrapped up. Suddenly, Alexa started to moan softly. Her eyelids fluttered, and she slowly woke up.

"Mmm, what happened?" she asked sleepily. "What did you do to me? Why cant I move? What hap-mmph!"

Bayley clamped her hand over Alexa's mouth. She looked up at Sasha, who looked back worried.

"I thought she'd be out for hours," she said. "Should we chloroform her again?"

"Mm-mmph!" Alexa moaned, shaking her head.

"No, I dont think so," Bayley answered. "We just need ti keep her quiet, and out of the way. I have a better idea. Come put your hand over her mouth."

Sasha did as she was told, kneeling down beside Alexa. Bayley released the handgag from Alexa's mouth, only to be immediately replaced by Sasha.

"Mmm, mmph!" Alexa moaned, staring up at Sasha sadly.

Bayley returned with a roll of wide pink duct tape. She tore a long strip from the roll, and held it up in front of Alexa's face. The Goddess stared back wide eyed.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Bayley said with an evil smile. "Move your hand, Sasha."

Sasha removed her hand from Alexa's mouth

"Bayley, dont do this! You dont have to-mmph!" Alexa pleaded before having her mouth taped shut by Bayley.

Bayley smoothed the tape down over Alexa's lips. Then she ripped of another strip, and put it over Alexa's mouth. Then another. And another. And another. Sasha looked on in shock at her friend's cruelty. She kept taping Alexa's mouth until her lower face was covered in pink.

"Mmm!" Alexa moaned.

"Almost done," said Bayley.

"Almost?" Sasha asked, astonished. "Aren't we done?"

"No," Bayley answered. "I want her to be an example for anyone who comes for my title!"

Bayley then took a roll of plastic wrap, and started to wrap Alexa's head and neck. She wrapped a her whole head, but left her eyes, nose, and long blonde hair exposed. She then made sure to wrap her mouth several times, gagging her even tighter.

"I think shes pretty well bound and gagged," Sasha said, uncertainly.

"One last thing," said Bayley.

She walked over to the big electrical equipment case across the room. She opened it up, and removed all the wires and equipment inside. She turned to Sasha.

"Help me put her inside," she ordered.

"MMPH!" Alexa gag screamed, shaking her head.

"What? We cant do that!" Sasha exclaimed. "Is it safe?"

"She'll be fine," Bayley said impatiently. "There's plenty of air, and she'll just be in there until the end of the show. The crew will find her later. Now do it!"

Hesitating for a moment, Sasha bent down and picked up Alexa's wrapped legs, while Bayley grabbed her head. Alexa squirmed and struggled, begging as best she could through her tight gag. It was futile however, and her adversaries laid her down in the trunk. Bayley looked down at the helpless Goddess.

"See?" she said to Sasha, "Mummies belong in a sarcophagus! Right Alexa?"

Alexa's mummified little body squirmed in the tight makeshift coffin, muffled pleas coming from her wrapped and gagged mouth.

"Well this was fun," Bayley said mockingly, "But I have to go now. Champions live very busy lives. Bye bye Little Miss Bliss!"

Bayley slowly closed the lid. Sasha looked guiltily down at Alexa, wide eyed and screaming into her gag, until finally the lid was closed and locked.

"Lets get out of here," said Bayley.

"Wait a minute," said Sasha, running her fingers anxiously through her bright blue hair. "This isnt right. We should let her go."

"What? Let her go? Dont you remember she eliminated you from the battle royal? She cost you a title shot!" Bayley exclaimed.

"I guess you're right," Sasha replied slowly. "I should be the number one contender."

"See?" Bayley responded. "She deserves this."

"So I should get the title match tonight too!" Sasha exclaimed.

"W-what?" Bayley asked, caught of guard.

"Yeah!" Sasha answered excitedly. "You and me. The best in the world! You're the best friend ever Bayley!"

Sasha hugged Bayley tightly, then turned and ran out of the room, her blue hair flowing behind her. Bayley paused for a moment, then leaned down to the duffle bag and opened it.

"Oh Sasha, I was afraid you would say that."

In the bag are rolls of blue tape and plastic, as well as the bottle of chloroform and handkerchief. She picked up the bag.

"Hey Sasha, wait up!"

The champ left the room, which is totally silent, with the exception of the now very muffled cries of the bound, gagged, and mummified Goddess, Alexa Bliss.

"Mmph!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one. Looking forward to Part 2!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Awesome Story!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter and see if it's Sasha or Bayley. Who gets Mummified and Gagged next. Or Maybe Both
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 3 years ago Nice and Awesome Story!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter and see if it's Sasha or Bayley. Who gets Mummified and Gagged next. Or Maybe Both
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Im not sure about another chapter. I kinda based the premise on the pic of Alexa mummified. The person who made it had a whole series of pics and stories of all the WWE women wrapped and gagged on Deviantart, but closed there account. Id like to include the pics if I were to continue.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Nice one. Looking forward to Part 2!
Thanks! Not sure on part 2 yet.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome!!!
Glad you liked it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic