All in All (multiple f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

All in All (multiple f/m)

Post by Jason Toddman »

Another quick one-shot that seemed popular at the old site; modified to be about a college student rather than a high school senior (just to remove all doubts he is over 18).

ALL IN ALL…

Gordon couldn’t believe his good fortune. Though he was the star player of the football team and the college junior most girls wanted to go to go on a date with, it was Janice he most desired to go out with. But where he was the son of honest, hard-working, but definitely lower middle-class parents, she was the daughter of the richest man in town. Though she was friendly, and he was normally quite confident in himself as a lady’s man, he lacked the nerve to ask her out on a date with him.

So he was quite surprised when, a week before finals, she suddenly walked up to him as he stood in front of the gymnasium where he had just been working out, gave him a kiss on the lips, and then asked him to take her on a date! Gordon was a bit flustered but finally managed to stutter out an affirmative answer.

“Good! Don’t tell anyone! I have a surprise for you, too!” she told him. “Met me at my house at six tonight. My folks will be out, and we’ll have the entire house to ourselves.”

Gordon was surprised, but not *too* much so; after all, all the other girls wanted to date him! He was the captain of the college football tram! He was handsome and fit! What he wasn’t, was rich; but apparently that mattered less to Janice than he’d figured. And so, feeling quite happy, he prepared himself carefully for his visit to Janice’s house and was there at six on the dot.

Janice met him at the door; wearing nothing more than a bikini. “Come on inside,” Janice invited him as he all but yanked him in through the door and took him to her bedroom. “Okay, let’s get started,” he said to him as she started to unbutton his shirt.

“Uhhh… isn’t this a little sudden?” Gordon asked a trifle hesitantly but making no effort to impede her as she undid his shirt and pulled it off of him.

“I don’t believe in wasting time,” she replied. “And I want you… right now! So peel off all the clothing and let me have you!”

Filled with desire, Gordon stripped and approached Janice.

That’s when six other girls – all cheerleaders from the same college Gordon and Janice attended - abruptly charged into the room. All wore dark bikinis like Janice, and each carried handcuffs, ropes, duct tape, and various other bondage materials in their hands. Gordon was a very big, very strong guy; but he was taken completely by surprise, outnumbered, naked, and had a chivalrous reluctance to hit girls. And so they tackled him like the football player he was, and within minutes he was tied, cuffed, gagged, and taped up from head to toe. The only part of him left exposed to view was his nose (so he could breathe), eyes (so he could see), and his ten-inch-long staff (which was now stiff and upright by the time the seven girls finished tying Gordon up).

“Being a football player, I bet you like trophies,” Janice told Gordon. “Now I’m going to show you *my* trophy room.” And with that, several of the cheerleaders picked Gordon up and carried him down the stairs and into the basement. Janice unlocked a wooden door so thick it looked like it could withstand a battering ram, and Gordon was carried into the room beyond.

The basement room was huge and as luxurious looking as any other room in the mansion upstairs; furnished with several sofas and chairs that looked very comfortable. But it was what was on the walls that attracted Gordon’s attention. Mounted on handsome frames along all four walls, about three feet apart, were what appeared to be human male genitals! There were at least twelve along the wall Gordon was carried to, with an empty plaque at the far end.

Gordon was frightened. What was all this? Those cock-and-balls looked too real to be artificial, and they seemed to be alive rather than something that had been – cut off from where they belonged! In fact, one was swelling and stiffening even as he looked!

“Oh, Jonny is getting horny again,” one of the girls giggled as she walked up to the display and gently stroked it. The mounted staff suddenly swelled like a live one would, and Gordon could even see a drop of pre-cum oozing out from the tip! Then, to Gordon’s amazement, she took it into her mouth and began to suck on it. From somewhere behind the wall above her head could be heard the muffled sounds of someone softly moaning in pain – or ecstasy.

Gordon looked more carefully, and saw a thatch of pubic hair and human skin just above the swelling member. He looked at the lettering on the plague: Jonny Mason. That was the name of one of the members of his football team. But he’d just seen Jonny at classes today; he couldn’t have been kidnapped and… and… emasculated and a trophy made of his equipment so quickly! And the names on the other plaques he close enough to read as he was carried past them matched the names of other members of his football team he’d seen just earlier today as well. What was going on here?

Then he noticed a set of grilles mounted higher along the wall; one above each of the mounted displays. Gordon wasn’t sure, but he could have sworn he saw human eyes looking back at him behind some of those grilles as he was carried past them! Gordon began to shiver and tried frantically to struggle free of his bindings, but he might as well have simply stayed quiet and unmoving for all the success he had. The girls had literally cocooned him in duct tape after cuffing his hands behind his back and wrapping ropes all around his arms and legs, and escape was impossible.

Gordon was taken to the empty wall mounting; wondering if he was to be gelded on the spot Instead, Janice clicked a small hidden catch on the wall display, and a secret door opened up inside the wall – revealing a cavity about the size of his gym locker beyond. Before Gordon could try to resist, the girls carried him over to the space, turned him around so that he was facing outward, and shoved him into the space. A rope was then tied around his exposed genitals and threaded through a three inch hole that now opened up in the center of the hitherto hidden door.

The door was carefully closed; sealing Gordon inside the wall space, but his genitals stuck out through the hole in the wall and were still fully exposed to view – just like the genitals of what he now realized were all of his team-mates in the football team!

Gordon could see out through a small grille set at his eye level. One of the cheerleaders now walked up to his exposed parts and began to fondle them.

“You’re the last member of the football team we brought here, Gordon,” Janice told him smugly while the other cheerleaders selected a trophy of their own and began to play with it. “All of your teammates were brought here before you and mounted the same as you’ve just been. You studs like to brag about your trophies, and to you cheerleaders like us are just another kind of trophy for you to collect and then brag about. Well, now we’ve just made trophies out of the entire football team; and we’ll keep you here on display all night for all of the other girls – and some of the boys too – to see and… play with!”

Gordon was hardly paying attention to Janice’s rant by this time; the cheerleader who had selected him to play with was kissing that part of him that was on display, licking him all over, and was now giving his staff an intense oral exam. He only heard one more thing before he exploded in ecstasy.

Janice said, “All in all, you’re just another prick in the wall!”
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Amazing story! i like how your brain works, you have a wide imagination!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I remember this one. I rather prefer your short form stories to the longer ones.
I hope you intend sharing some more of them.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

A great story!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Mike wrote: 3 years ago Amazing story! i like how your brain works, you have a wide imagination!
Thanks!
Xtc wrote: 3 years ago I remember this one. I rather prefer your short form stories to the longer ones.
I hope you intend sharing some more of them.
That is the plan, though likely alternating with the multi-parters. May even write some new ones eventually.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

That would be good.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

tpton wrote: 3 years agoA great story!
Thank you. :D
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Another great story. I love your stories, can’t wait to see what else you have in store.
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Great so far :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Not how I expected this story to go. Great read.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Johnsnow wrote: 3 years ago Another great story. I love your stories, can’t wait to see what else you have in store.
What else is this:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7765
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Would love to see you keep going!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Would love to see you keep going!
I have every intention to; at least for the time being and as long as I get feedback for my stories to encourage me to do so. ;)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

It feels like an eternity since I have read anything by you. Glad to have you back. :)

The story felt a bit Twilight Zone-y for some reason. Things go different than expected, in a creepy way. I had expected that the girls are collecting boys, to keep them as their plaything, forever. :lol:

And, for the record, it was a good read.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago It feels like an eternity since I have read anything by you. Glad to have you back. :)

The story felt a bit Twilight Zone-y for some reason. Things go different than expected, in a creepy way. I had expected that the girls are collecting boys, to keep them as their plaything, forever. :lol:

And, for the record, it was a good read.
Thank you, and yes part of the irony is that the punishment involves a one-night stand. ;)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Jason Toddman wrote: 3 years ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Would love to see you keep going!
I have every intention to; at least for the time being and as long as I get feedback for my stories to encourage me to do so. ;)
I hear you on that point! Kind of a waste to take the tone to write when no one will bother to take the time to comment.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago
I hear you on that point! Kind of a waste to take the tone to write when no one will bother to take the time to comment.
Well, there was a time when I wrote and drew stuff just for my own amusement but lately i have gotten a taste for attention. :lol:
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

I've come back and read this more than once -- one of my favorite stories! :lol:
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

tpton wrote: 3 years ago I've come back and read this more than once -- one of my favorite stories! :lol:
Thanks. :D
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Not gonna lie...not how I thought it would go. Even better than I thought!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

TiedupNick wrote: 3 years ago Not gonna lie...not how I thought it would go. Even better than I thought!
:D
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Great group bondage story! I wish I could hear what happens when everyone else showed up for the party.
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I never really gave any thought of going further any further, since the whole point of the story was the punch-line. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic