My Landlady, My Mistress - F/M, M/F - Chapter 7 is up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

My Landlady, My Mistress - F/M, M/F - Chapter 7 is up!

Post by Switcher1313 »

MY LANDLADY, MY MISTRESS

Chapter 1 - Paying His Dues

Mark knocked timidly on the door of Apartment 1 on the ground floor. It was the largest apartment in the building, which wasn’t surprising since it was the residence of the landlady. Mrs. Kimberly Swan was a 30-something widow who had taken over managing the large apartment building from her deceased husband. The apartment was a couple of decades old and had withstood the influx of condominiums and other housing projects in the area.

Mark had moved in more than a year ago and, as a working student, had struggled to pay the rent. He had been behind the rent for two months and was in danger of being evicted until Mrs. Swan had provided him with a unique proposition to keep his apartment.

Mark’s thoughts were brought back to the present by the door opening. Mrs. Swan stood in the doorway. She stood at five feet and eight inches, brunette, with a stunning figure. She wore a long-sleeved white blouse and tight jeans and high-heeled sandals.

“Good morning, Mrs. Swan,” said Mark meekly.

“Ah, Mark. Nice to see you. Bit early isn’t it?” said Kim, who knew Mark didn’t work on the weekends. Mark could smell her perfume and it made him feel a bit giddy.

“Er, yeah, I just wanted to talk to you about my rent,” said Mark.

“Come in then and let’s talk about it,” said Kim as she stepped aside and motioned Mark to come in.

She sat in a large easy chair while Mark sat on the large couch. Mark stood at 5’9”, slim built with short brown hair and a handsome face.

“Er, Mrs. Swan, about the rent, I’m sorry I’m behind again, so I was thinking…” started Mark.

Kim smiled and held up her hand, “Stop! No need to explain. I take it that you would like to avail of our ‘special arrangement.’” Mark nodded silently.

Kim steepled her hands in front of her. Mark couldn’t help noticing that the top two buttons of her blouse were open and this seemed to bring attention to her ample breasts. She then said, “Well, you know the drill by now. Let me get my stuff.” She stood up and left the room.

Mark sighed before pulling off his t-shirt and kicking off his shoes. He unfastened his jeans and pulled them down his legs. His hands slightly trembled when he pulled down the last of his garments. He stood there in his birthday suit awaiting his fate.

Kim returned carrying a laundry basket that seemed filled with rope. She motioned Mark to turn around and Mark obeyed while putting his arms behind his back. Kim took out a length of rope from the basket and bound his wrists together efficiently and quickly. She added more ropes around his arms and body to insure his arms were secure.

“Open!” commanded Kim and Mark opened his mouth so Kim could stuff it with cloth until his cheeks bulged. A long cloth strip tied around his head kept Mark’s mouth securely gagged. Now Mark stood with his torso completely secured. As always, the ropes were tight and secure.

“I was so hoping that you couldn’t pay your rent for this month. I’ve been soooo looking forward to this,” cooed Kim as she stood behind Mark and caressed his chest and stomach with her hands. Mark groaned behind the gag as Kim’s hands freely roved over his helpless body. Her hands found his exposed balls and these were caressed and lightly squeezed. Looking down, Mark saw his member coaxed erect and Kim’s soft hands caressed the stiffened shaft, slowly rubbing up and down. Kim then buckled a leather collar around Mark’s neck and pushed him onto the couch.

“Now, to make sure my big pet won’t run away,” said Kim as she took more rope and folded Mark’s right leg. His ankle was tied to its thigh with numerous turns of rope. The same was done to the other leg so he now sat frogtied. Kim parted his bound legs so his private parts were fully on display. She had ordered him to shave his privates and he had used a razor to take off the stubble before seeing her.

Kim fondled Mark’s exposed cock and balls and smiling naughtily, she said, “You are such an exhibitionist, my boytoy, displaying yourself like that. Now what should I do with you first, hmmm?”

----

What should Kim do next, dear readers?

A - Use her mouth to tease him
B - Tickle him while teasing him
C - Inflict a bit of pain
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

This is a great start ;) wish I had a landlady like that lol I vote B btw :)
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

ooh, I like where this is going! Voting for b
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - Let the Teasing Begin

Kim used her long red fingernails to lightly caress Mark’s naked torso. He squirmed helplessly and groaned behind the gag. Suddenly, Kim dug her fingers into Mark;s exposed sides and unleashed a terrible assault on one of his most ticklish spots.

“Mmmmfff!” was all that Mark could utter as Kim ran her hands all over his naked body. She licked his nipples with her tongue while continuing her relentless assault on Mark’s helpless body. With her full weight on Mark, Kim easily controlled the young man. She tickled his inner thighs which brought peals of muffled laughter from the boytoy. She pushed Mark onto his back on the couch and tickled the soles of his feet. Mark could hardly move with the ropes binding him, but he flexed and the ropes creaked but they held. She bit, licked and scratched Mark’s toes and feet until he was left a sweaty and panting mess.

Kim then turned her attention to Mark’s exposed manhood. She again used her nails to lightly scratch around Mark’s shaven privates and caressed his balls. Mark’s cock responded by becoming more rigid.

But Kim wasn’t letting him off easy as she resumed her tickle attack all over Mark’s body before returning to the now turgid cock. Her soft hand took his considerable length and rubbed the head of his cock. She rubbed up and down very slowly as Mark groaned.

“Your cock is all mine, boytoy! I say when you can cum and that is not going to happen soon,” said Kim as she continued to tease and tantalize Mark’s very erect man meat.

Lightly slapping Mark’s erection, Kim then said, “You hear me, boy? Are you gonna be good for mommy?” Mark could only nod slowly as he tried to breathe deeply through his nose. Kim tickled the underside of Mark’s balls making him writhe anew.

Kim tickled and teased Mark for a good 15 minutes until he lay weakened and spent, breathing heavily.

Kim then licked Mark’s cock upwards, working her way to the tip. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip of Mark’s cock and she licked it off before saying, “Now don’t get too excited yet boy. We’ve got a long way to go yet.” She sucked him while caressing his balls with her hands until he was close to the edge and then she stopped.

“Let’s have a change of pace, shall we?” asked Kim as she untied Mark’s legs.

---

What should Mark's next position be?

A - Hogtie
B - Chairtie
C - Spreadeagle
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hogtie :twisted:
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Hogtie I think :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

We aim to please, dear readers. :twisted:

Chapter 3 - Tied Like a Hog

Throughout the teasing inflicted on him, memories came in bits and flashes. He remembered the first time that he couldn’t pay his rent on time.

Mark: “I just need a bit of an extension, Mrs. Swan.”

Kim: “Oh, Mark, I just can’t make an exception. I need to worry about the apartment’s upkeep and I can’t do that without the funds from the rent.”

Mark: “Is there any way I can convince you to give me a bit of time, ma’am?”

Kim: “There is one way, if you’re man enough.”

Mark: “Yes?”

Kim: “You get to spend a weekend with me as my slave.”

Mark remembered being stunned by Kim’s words and asking for details. Kim calmly explained that he’d have to submit completely to her whims and be treated as an object of her desires, whatever they may be. He had gone home to think about it and decided that to be enslaved to an attractive older woman wasn’t so bad.

He remembered being tied to a chair wearing only his briefs, tightly bound, gagged and blindfolded. After an hour of teasing, he was told to bring himself off while Kim watched. It was humiliating but exciting.

He remembered being tied to a pole. Before Kim tied his legs, she pulled off his underwear leaving him completely naked. Almost cocooned in rope, Kim tormented him for an entire afternoon.

Kim was very inventive in finding ways to bind and torture him. There was no pattern. She would sometimes bind him and ignore him. She would treat him like a footstool while watching TV. She would tease him mercilessly and delay his climax. He would be tied down and his body used for her pleasure.

Snapping back to the present, Kim ordered him to get on the large wooden coffee table in the living room. His arms and upper body were as tightly bound as before. Kim crossed his ankles before binding and cinching them. She then connected his bound ankles to the harness of rope binding his torso leaving him hogtied. She then left the room, leaving a helpless and frustrated Mark stuck like a large table decoration.

Mark fidgeted uncomfortably, with his hard-on trapped beneath his bound body. He tried to turn his head as he heard footsteps, but Kim was out of his line of sight. And then, he felt a probing finger at his butthole.

“Now just relax, boy, just like we did before,” said Kim and Mark felt his hole lubed generously. He groaned at the first sensation of penetration into his rear end. Slowly, Kim worked the plug into place until it was properly seated. Mark struggled to keep calm and accept the intruder in his butt.

Kim removed Mark;s gag and stood in front of her hogtied captive. Mark couldn’t look up but was treated to a view of long shapely legs sheathed in sheer black stockings and high-heeled pumps. Straining to look up, he could see a garter belt holding up the stockings. He shuddered as he saw the artificial cock thrusting out from between his sexy landlady’s legs. It looked slick with lubrication.

“Now let’s see how you suck cock, boy,” said Kim as she guided the faux cock into Mark’s mouth. Mark felt triply helpless, hogtied, with his butt plugged and now with a dildo thrust into his mouth. He balled his hands into fists and did his best to accommodate the length of the cock in his mouth, resisting the urge to gag.

Nevertheless, Mark’s erection did not diminish. He got off on being bound and dominated, and he had put up with their “arrangement” for close to a year. But lately, he’d gotten the urge to see what it would be like to be on the other end of the relationship. But he craved this. He needed this. But the urges in the back of his mind refused to go away.

Kim pulled out of Mark’s mouth leaving the latter a drooling mess. She checked the plug in Mark’s ass and then tickled his exposed sides. Mark erupted in laughter but Kim covered his mouth with one soft hand as the other hand found his ticklish spots. Kim interspersed swats on Mark’s round behind with her tickle assault.

Mark smelled Kim’s perfume on her hand that was gagging him and he felt giddy. Kim turned him over to one side and she pumped his erect shaft. She removed her hand only to replace it with the strapon.

By this time, Mark was drained and weakened by the assault on his helpless naked body. He gulped in lungfuls of air as Kim sat in her easy chair, staring at him as if taking stock of his nakedness. Mark saw Kim smiling but he couldn’t mistake the gleam of lust in her eyes.

Kim stood and took Mark’s face in both her hands. She said, “Now, I’m going to use you, boytoy. I am going to use that hard cock of yours and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

-----

What comes next?

A - Kim ties Mark on the bed and has her wicked way with him.
B - Kim uses Mark but Mark turns the tables on her
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Definitely B lol.
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 - Turnabout

Mark looked down at his current predicament. Kim had pulled him using the collar on his neck to which a leash had been attached. He felt extremely exposed and self-conscious as he was pulled along without a stitch of clothing with his upper body bound tightly. Looking down, he saw his hard-on flopping in midair as he took a step.

Kim had verbally teased him all the way to the bedroom, “Oooh, is my boytoy looking down at his cock? Wish you had some pants or shorts on? I think I can make use of that cock.”

Reaching the bedroom, Kim buckled a ballgag into Mark’s mouth, tightening it with no hope of dislodging it. Mark was ordered to climb onto the bed. He looked on as Kim applied a generous amount of rope on his ankles before tying up the other end to each corner at the bottom of the bed, spreading his legs. His upper body was released before he was pushed down to lie on the bed. Kim then roped his wrists off to the other corners of the bed. Kim went back to Mark’s bound legs to adjust the tension of the ropes so her captive was stretched out on the bed, unable to move.

With the restraint of her prisoner complete, Kim took off her black bra and panties leaving her in just her stockings and garter belt. She took a bottle of scented oil and began to slowly apply the fragrant liquid onto her restrained prisoner. Soon, Mark’s body glistened with a thin film of oil. Kim stared in wonder as Mark’’s flexing muscles seemed to stand out in relief as he pulled on the ropes.

Kim slithered onto the bed, touching and fondling her immobilized prisoner. Her hand found Mark’s well oiled shaft and slowly pumped up and down eliciting groans from Mark.

“Such a lovely sight, lover boy! Naked, oiled and helpless. Ready for my pleasure,” crooned Kim as she continued to use her hands to caress the naked young man. One hand went between Mark’s legs tickling his perineum before caressing his balls and then teasing his erection. All the while Mark groaned at the pleasant torture being inflicted on him.

“I hope you’re ready, my teddy bear, because I am ready to use you,” said Kim as she straddled Mark facing his splayed legs and slowly impaled herself on his very hard cock. Mark growled and groaned as he was treated to a view of Kim’s magnificent creamy ass. Her velvety moist slit enfolded his hard cock as Kim moved up and down slowly, teasing and torturing her helpless slave. She took her time and teased Mark towards the edge only to relent.

Kim then turned around and now, facing Mark, she descended on his waiting length again as Mark stared wide-eyed at Kim’s incredible breasts. Large, shapely and lovely they were and she started to play with her breasts and nipples. Kim sighed, yelped and groaned as she dominated her prisoner.

She paused to shift position so her face was inches from Mark’s before saying, “How does it feel, boy? Being used and knowing there’s nothing you can do to stop me.” Mark’s excitement slowly grew until he was panting. Kim’s inner muscles held him even as the ropes held him. Kim slowly eased Mark into a higher state of arousal until he was snarling, trying to hold back the inevitable climax.

“Now cum for mommy, dear boy! I want to feel you cum inside me...NOW!” growled Kim and with that command, Mark shot his load into Kim’s waiting womanhood and she yelped as her own orgasm followed.

Kim collapsed and lay boneless on Mark’s legs. Recovering her wits, she stood and kissed Mark on the cheek before saying, “I’m not finished with you yet, big boy. Lemme rest up and we can go for round 2!”

Kim sauntered out of the room still naked and as the door clicked shut, Mark pulled on his wrists and, to his utter surprise, his right arm pulled free. The other end of the rope binding his wrist had come undone. He worked quickly to free his other wrist and then his legs.

Mark stood up and stretched. He looked down at his body, completely unbound for the first time after several hours. The mark of the ropes adorned his wrists and ankles. Then his eyes stared at the door and his lips twisted into a smile. Knowing that Kim would be back anytime, he decided to set up a little ambush.

Mark silently glided behind the door even as it opened. As Kim stepped through, Mark grabbed her pinning her arms even as one hand covered her mouth.

“Guess who got free Kim?” whispered Mark.

---

Now what should Mark do with Kim now? :twisted:

Choose her position:

A - Hogtie
B - Spreadeagle
C - Chairtie

Choose her torture:

1 - Tickle
2 - Ice
3 - Pain
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Damn im so torn right now lol. I love a good hogtie but spread eagle offers many opportunities too ;) unfortunately neither really offer the butt up for a good spanking lol. I'm gonna go with Hogtie, and I think Mark will have some chilly fun if you get my drift ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

B and 3 are my choices.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

herdfaninrva wrote: 3 years ago B and 3 are my choices.
Oooh, changing it up ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry for the delay, guys. It's back to work and my updates will be slowing down a bit. Here's a quickie update to tide you over :)

Chapter 5 - The Tables Get Turned

Mark stood up from his work with grim satisfaction in his eyes. Kim had replaced him on the bed and she was even more tightly bound than he had been. Mark had tied Kim spreadeagle, stretching her limbs to their limits. He had not stopped there, however. He had rummaged through Kim’s stash of bondage materials and added to her restraints.

Instead of being bound at just wrists and ankles, additional ropes had been used to bind Kim’s elbows and knees to ensure that escape was impossible. Mark had also fashioned a tight crotchrope that was also tied to the bed so that the slightest wiggle would remind Kim of the intruder in her private bits.

Kim had grunted, groaned and pleaded as Mark had restrained her to no avail. Mark had gone about his work with single minded focus.

“Please Mark, stop now! I can’t move an inch,” pleaded Kim.

“That’s the idea, darling,” growled Mark, “And I’m not done yet.”

“What do you mean?” asked Kim.

Mark then covered her mouth with his large hand and said, “I mean, it’s payback time, you sexy bitch!” With that, Mark had retrieved a black ballgag and quickly sealed Kim’s mouth. Kim continued to protest but her speech was muted and garbled.

Kim watched with apprehension as Mark took more rope. This was a thinner hemp twine. Mark wrapped the base of Kim’s left breast until the body part bulged. He did the same with the other breast. He briefly caressed the distended breasts and tweaked the nipples as Kim groaned in protest.

Mark then took a pair of pincer nipple clamps and brandished it in front of Kim’s wide open eyes before slowly applying them. Kim tried to surge off the bed but the ropes held her firmly.

“How does that feel bitch?” asked Mark with his face just inches from Kim’s. He briefly pulled out the ballgag.

“Oh, please Mark, my tits hurt so much, take….umph!” Mark interrupted Kim by popping the ballgag back into her mouth. Mark caressed Kim’s bound breasts, down her flat stomach, to her roped pussy. Exploring the area between the splayed legs, he found it wet.

“Well, well, it seems my dominatrix has a submissive streak hiding in her, eh?” taunted Mark. Kim squirmed and moaned as Mark diddled her wet slit.

“What say I give you a little treat?” said Mark as he took a vibrating wand and secured it within the strands of the crotchrope, “Why don’t you stew a bit while I go look for something to eat?” With that, Mark turned on the vibrator to a low setting. Kim’s body tensed as the vibrations started to stoke the fire in her body.

Unfortunately, Kim was unable to get relief as the vibe was set too low. She could only lie there, helpless and immobilized, being assaulted by the wand.

----

I need your guidance, dear reader:

A - Should Mark continue to tease Kim and break down her resistance?
B - Should Mark give in to his desire and partake of Kim's delectable body?
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

A, A and more A
Hello there!

Other Work
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

FANTASTIC chapter! Keep up the good work!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

B.

And then I hope she gets the upperhand again.

Great story!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 - Torment and Pleasure

Mark returned to his captive and savoured the sight of the helpless older woman writhing on the bed, helpless and unable to find relief. He drank from his tall glass of ice water and walked to the side of the bed. Looking at the glass he held, he fished out an ice cube and placed it just above one clamped nipple and let the melting water drip onto the engorged member.

Kim jerked in her bonds as the icy cold droplets hit her ravaged nipple. She shook her head pleading for mercy, but Mark merely repeated the treatment on the other nipple. Mark took the rapidly melting ice and rubbed it down the slope of Kim’s large breasts even as his prisoner jerked at her bonds uselessly.

Mark remembered the time that Kim had tied him up naked on the kitchen table and subjected him to the same treatment. He remembered suffering as the icy cold was applied to his raging member.

So he brought out another ice cube and ran it between Kim’s bound and clamped breasts before bringing it down her stomach and just above her vibrated pussy. He removed the vibrating wand only to replace it with the ice cube, which he slowly rubbed around Kim’s hairy pussy until it glistened with moisture. He then took one finger, made cold by the ice, and inserted it into Kim’s exposed womanhood.

Kim’s eyes flew wide open and she groaned loudly as the icy-cold finger shocked her delicate insides. Mark teased her a bit more before withdrawing his finger. Kim collapsed back, panting heavily.

“I hope you’re liking this, bitch, because I’m just getting started!” said Mark even as he removed one nipple clamp. The influx of blood shocked Kim anew and she screamed in pain, but Mark licked the abused member, coaxing it into stiffness once more. The same torment was inflicted on the other nipple. By this time, Kim’s mind was thoroughly confused with the pain and pleasure being inflicted on her naked body.

Mark untied the crotchrope tormenting Kim noting how Kim’s pussy had wet the strands that were inserted into her.

“I think someone is starting to enjoy herself,” noted Mark as he tossed the rope aside. Mark then undid the ropes on Kim’s breasts and he watched as they slowly returned to their natural color. Somewhat puzzled, Kim watched as Mark removed more rope until only her wrists and ankles were bound. Her relief was short-lived as Mark was simply changing the way her legs were bound.

Mark tied each ankle to its thigh so that her legs were frogtied. Mark slid off the robe that he was wearing and he crawled on the bed naked.

“I think it’s time to sample that wet pussy of yours, madame!” said Mark as he spread Kim’s frogtied legs apart before plunging his very hard tool into her waiting slit. Kim groaned as Mark thrust into her deeply. Mark squeezed, tweaked and slapped Kim’s breasts as he rested within her. And then he thrust into her hard and repeatedly, snarling as he took advantage of her helpless body.

“How does it feel, Kim? Being enslaved and tormented?” growled Mark as he thrust into Kim. His cock made wet sounds as Kim made throaty groans and moans. She was completely helpless and at Mark’s mercy and slowly, she was accepting it, savouring it. Her angry snarls slowly turned into moans of pleasure as she felt Mark’s long and thick length slide into her. It had been so long since she was at the receiving end!

Mark’s passion quickly built up, but he tried to hold off until finally, his control slipped and he expended himself into her even as Kim reached her own climax.

As his member softened, Mark pulled out of Kim with a grunt and considered his next move.

---

What should Mark's next move be?

A - Tie up Kim in another position
B - Interrogate her and find out how and why she became dominant
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Veeeeery nice ;) poor Kim unleashed a beast in Mark it seems 😉 I vote B, Im a sucker for fleshed characters lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 - The Landlady Confesses

Kim had been released from the bed and had been allowed to freshen up. She was too weak to protest and resist, so went to the bathroom and went back to the bedroom and was rewarded with a drink of cool water. But her reprieve soon came to an end when Mark pushed her into a chair that he had brought into her room.

Kim’s wrists and elbows were quickly roped behind the chair. Mark grunted with satisfaction as he saw Kim’s shoulders wrench backwards as he tightened the elbow tie. Kim’s wrists were then roped to the lower part of the chair to immobilize her arms. More rope were wound around her to frame her lovely breasts nicely. Mark paused in his work briefly to tweak Kim’s nipples, which elicited a tiny sound from her mouth.

Mark wanted to fully expose Kim’s front so he pushed her thighs apart and tied Kim’s ankles to a chair leg. To ensure that she couldn’t close her thighs, he added more rope on her knees. Kim was rather surprised that he didn’t gag her.

Mark said, “Now, my dear landlady, I’ve got a few questions for you and you better answer honestly.”

“What do you want to know?” asked Kim, hoping she could find a way out of this predicament.

“Why do you like to dominate me?” asked Mark.

Kim was silent for many long seconds, so Mark impatiently took one discarded nipple pincer and applied it to Kim’s left nipple.

“Ow! That’s tight, Mark. Please…!” pleaded KIm.

“Answer me and I’ll take it off,” replied Mark.

“I, I, It’s just...that…” stuttered Kim.

“Too slow, Kim!” whispered Mark and her clamped her other nipple, which was protested vigorously by the bound woman.

“Tell me! Or I will do a lot worse!” growled Mark with his face just inches from Kim’s.

Kim swallowed and softly said, “It started with my husband, Tim. He liked to tie me up and use me in various ways. It came to a point that the discomfort, pain and torment were just too much. When he died, it came as a relief. I suppose when I met you, it was a way of getting back at him.”

Mark looked thoughtful as he listened and then said, “I could understand that Kim, but it is unfair to me. I’m not your husband and to take it out on me is just not fair!”

Mark paused and then asked, “And is that also the reason why you could get off on the bondage? You looked like you were enjoying yourself when I was tormenting you.”

Kim took a deep breath, lowered her head and said, “I...admit that I enjoyed...enjoy...the bondage. When you captured me, I realized that I missed being bound and dominated.”

Mark nodded and sat on the bed looking at the lovely and naked woman tied up before him. He realized that he had a wonderful opportunity here and decided to lay a proposition on Kim, “Ok Kim, here’s the deal. I will dominate you, but I will also respect your limits. You will be bound and used only by me. In return, I will pleasure you and make your bondage worth it. Finally, you will ease up on my rent so I won’t have to move away.”

Kim looked at this man from whom she had unleashed the dominant side of his nature. He was young, attractive and seemed to really dig her body. She decided.

“Yes, Mark, I agree to your terms,” said Kim.

Mark then rose, still naked, and stood before Kim. His erection was once more in evidence and he put it just before Kim’s lips. He then said, “Let’s seal the deal with you taking my cock in your mouth.”

Kim willingly opened her mouth and spent the next minutes licking and sucking Mark to a climax. He came into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Mark applied a cleave gag on Kim as he left the room saying, “Stay there and think about our deal.”

Mark then snapped his fingers and turned around, “By the way Kim, you should know that I took pictures of your naked and helpless body so if you should happen to not honor our deal in some way, your naked glory is going to be plastered all over the internet.”

Kim stared at the space that Mark vacated. She honestly had no intention of going back on the deal, pictures or no pictures. This deal was the best bondage she’d experienced for a long time. She wasn’t about to give it up. Kim breathed deeply through her nose and relaxed in her bonds to await the pleasure of her new master.

---

So dear readers, shall we continue with this story?
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Love the turn around! Looking forward to the next chapter.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Yes yes you should continue ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for the encouraging words dear readers! I will continue this story but will post it as a new story. Watch out for it!
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

A well written story, well done!
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Really liked the story. Thanks for sharing this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic