Overpriced (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Overpriced (M/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is pretty rough but it's been a while since I posted anything and I wanted to go through some of my drafts. Hope some of you will like it.

"Don't make a noise," a voice whispered into Vance's ear.

The young man was following a dark alley on his way back from the gym as someone sneaked behind him and clamped a hand over his mouth. Vance tried to pry it away but his assailant held tight and there was another arm around his chest that constricted his movement. The man behind him had a smooth, husky voice and despite his relative shortness, he had no problem keeping a hold of the gym trainer.

"Hold still," the man grunted as he dragged Vance towards a nearby car as he struggled against his grip and try to yell for help behind the handbag. "We'll have a lot of fun, you and me."

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!"

Vance blinked at the sudden light when his hood was yanked from his head. Before stuffing him into a cramped car trunk and drugging him, his kidnapper taped his hands, feet, and mouth. Presumably, they were just for transportation, as he was still tied up but differently this time.

He was kneeling on a bathmat, in a seemingly normal, if a bit fancy bathroom. His gym clothes were missing, leaving him in a simple jockstrap with a white pouch and yellow waistband that exposed his muscular legs and ample butt. He shivered but there was no way to cover himself. He looked at himself in the mirror in front of him.

The man did a good job of keeping him immobile. His ankles were strapped to his respective tights with expertly tied white rope, forcing him to maintain the uncomfortable position he found himself in. His hands were tied similarly to the same rope cuffs that held his legs. It was surprisingly effective, as he couldn't reach any knots even if his hands were free. Finally, a strip of tape over his lips completed his bondage, more for effect than anything.

And standing behind him was his kidnapper.

For one second, all Vance could think was just how attractive the man was. He was close to him in age and he looked just as built as the trainer himself. His dark skin was smooth and unmarried but an artsy chest tattoo and close-cropped hair gave his looks an edge.

He, too, was nearly naked, aside from a pair of black boxer briefs that hugged his slim hips.

"You've made me wait," he said with a comprehensive tone. "Let's start without further ado."

Vance frowned. Start to what?

Ignoring his muffled protests, the man took out his phone, turned his camera towards the mirror, and began talking.

"Good evening, gentlemen. Thank you so much for joining us. I'm Beaux Parker and welcome to the Auction."

The man (or, Beaux, apparently), pushed Vance down as he started fighting with his bonds again. A virtual auction? What was he selling? Him?

Ignoring the gym trainer's pleas, Beaux carried on. "Today's item is something I'm sure you guys will love. 24-year-old, over 6'2'', dirty blond hair and brown eyes. He was a gym instructor so you guys can be sure he's in tip-top shape."

Vance couldn't believe his ears. This guy was marketing him like he was some sort of livestock, nothing more than a stallion kept for breeding! Beaux kept going, voice bright and professional.

"He's also never been with a guy as is since I know some of you are into this. No family, the purchaser won't have to deal with anyone looking for this hunk. After the appraisal, I've estimated a starting price of 500 dollars. You can start bidding."

Insulted by how low his price was, Vance swung his head back to hit Beaux at the stomach. His kidnapper winced but otherwise showed no sign of pain. Damn, this guy had abs of steel.

Meanwhile, Beaux keep live broadcasting his captive, reading the coming bids out loud, and encouraging bidders to increase the price. "Was that 700 dollars? Be a little generous, people, it took me almost ten minutes to bag this stud. 800 dollars? Better. Did I mention that he comes with his gym gear as a bonus? I've heard someone saying 850, a lot better. No, sir, I'm not up for sale, I'm just the bid caller."

It wasn't long before Beaux yelled a resounding "Sold!", giving a smack to Vance's chest.

"Great choice, my dude. Sorry for unlucky others, I hope you guys would be more generous next time." After a brief pause, Beaux resumed talking, this time obviously with one person:

"Okay, I got your address. I'll deliver him before noon. Any special requests for packing?"

Vance anxiously waited what kind of "requests" his kidnapper would get. The smirk in Beaux's face when he read the incoming message was far from reassuring.

"It seems your new owner enjoys me dominating you. Let's give him a bonus."

Still holding the phone camera pointed towards the mirror, Beaux shimmied out of his undies with one hand. Vance couldn't see anything as his body was covering the other man's crotch but he could see his semi-hardon poking him in the back.

His thoughts were interrupted as Beaux ripped his gag off and pressed the boxer briefs into his face. Vance practically moaned as the smell hit his nostrils. The musky stench of cloth was overbearing but nowhere nearly as bad as one would think. Beaux must have been taking care of his personal hygiene.

He tried to pull his head back but Beaux easily held his head with one hand, still recording the gym trainer's useless attempts to free himself from the dirty briefs over his nose and mouth. An attractive, naked young man dominating the other, forcefully making him smell his undies. No wonder this stuff was popular.

tumblr_otv7onlw2z1w1rb41o1_400.jpg

After this private show, Beaux jammed his underwear inside Vance's mouth. Stupefied from the manly smell filling his lungs, Vance hardly put up a fight as the fabric filled every nook and cranny of his oral cavity, puffing his cheeks up and nearly bursting between his lips. Beaux must have an impressive bulge and buttocks if this tight underwear takes so much space, Vance thought, feeling embarrassed about still lusting after his kidnapper.

After wrapping an unnecessary amount of tape around Vance's head to keep the stuffing in and putting on some new underwear (grey bikini briefs this time), Beaux began dragging him out of the bathroom from his armpits. "Let's wrap you up, stud."

"Wrapping up" turned out to be quite literal. Using shrink wrap, Beaux bound Vance so tightly that his knees were touching his chest. With his hands and feet all tied together and back hunched, the tall and bulky jock took no more space than a moderately big handbag. Even his big toes were tied together with a piece of string.

Vance whined at the tightness but his voice sounded muffled even to his ears. And Beaux wasn't nearly done.

A black, plastic bulb (that was apparently called a plug) was carefully lubed and inserted between his butt cheeks. "It's so thoughtful of you to wear a jockstrap," Beaux commented as he taped the butt plug in its place. "You make my job easy."

Weirdly enough, Vance actually rather liked the sensation of fullness. Later part, he enjoyed less, as a gasmask was pulled over his head. It was near skintight, covering him like a hood. Its eye holes were taped and its hose was taped to a bunch of sweaty socks and jocks from his own gym bag, forcing him to smell his dirty gear.

Vance couldn't see, speak, and hardly even hear. His senses were invaded by male body odor and sticky wrapping. He truly felt like an object, waiting to be unwrapped and get used by his owner.

"This was a lot of fun, Vance. I hope you like your new owner." This was Beaux's last words as his captive was placed inside a duffel bag and zipped in. As Vance drifted into unconsciousness from the sensory deprivation and tiredness, all he could think was how he didn't want another owner than his captor.

When his gasmask was removed, Vance was in his own house. Kneeling by him, Beaux carefully undid his gag, allowing him to spit out the soggy undies.

"Holy shit," Vance said breathlessly. "This was intense."

Beaux smirked. "I told you, didn't I? To be honest, I expected you to put up a better fight."

"I did put up a fight," Vance huffed. "You and your perfect, super-strong body."

Ruffling Vance's sweat-soaked hair, Beaux chuckled. "Seriously though, this went better than I expected. For one second, I was sure I got the wrong guy and I was going to prison."

"I'm glad you didn't. You're even cuter in person."

"I'm glad there was no auction in reality." Beaux sounded genuinely happy. "And keep up the compliments, flattery gets you everywhere."

"So, what now?" Vance asked. "I must admit, this plug thing got me... pretty hot and bothered."

"Eh, this is our first date, I was thinking of a movie and a dinner."

Vance pouted. "Don't give me blue balls, man. You're so hot and I'm weak. At least jerk me off or something."

"I didn't know you gave the orders here." Beaux's harsh voice startled Vance but then he laughed.

"Here's the plan:" Beaux resumed. "I'll make us dinner, we'll watch a rom-com and if you can keep it in your pants until then, I'll show you what you've been missing in the closet."

"Sir, yes sir." Vance was grinning like a madman as Beaux kissed him in the lips passionately before stuffing his undies back in. Making sure he gave the bound man a good view of his butt, Beaux turned back and gone to the kitchen.

Vance sighed happily, testing his bonds for the sake of it and chewing on the boxers inside his mouth. Beaux really knew how to make him feel like a million bucks.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love this so much! The hot picture, great story, the auction, and then the adorable twist! You called this rough but I think it's amazing!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Great story and idea! Love it
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent story, and the picture is great. Friends like Beaux are the best!

I think the final price was way too low for such a magnificent specimen.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was excellent!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks for the kind comments. You guys really made my day.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Awesome story!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] A bit late to the party but just discovered this and had an absolute blast!

Of course, the idea of a non-con kidnap and an auction immediately got my blood flowing. But the revelation that this was just a faked kidnap hookup was a really neat twist and made me smile.

Fuckin' hot guys too!
The underwear gag was just the icing on the cake for me 8-)

Loving it!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Steph0805
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steph0805 »

Lol wow!!!! 🥰 thanks for sharing
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Impressive story, very well written ! And kidnapping’s a big plus ^^ friends like sound like the best, it opens up so many possibilities !

Great job, thank you for sharing 🙂
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awwww, what a truly lovely twist😍
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Love kidnap stories! Great twist!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Ticked all my boxes, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]! ;) ;)

Kidnapped Hunk ✔︎
Sexy kidnapper✔︎
Jockstraps✔︎
Peril✔︎
Fun twist at the end✔︎
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Super duper story!

They will make a great couple!

Loved the suspense of the first half where you don't really know what's going on.

And like everyone said, superb twist!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic