Keeping my R.A. hostage (F/M, M/F, M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Keeping my R.A. hostage (F/M, M/F, M/FF)

Post by DioA »

I love University. I excelled more in my classes than I did in high school, expanded my social circle way beyond what it used to be, and finally felt as if I was amongst peers for the first time in my life. I also enjoyed meeting girls who were as kinky as I was.

My freshman year the dorm hall I lived in was a big U shape with the men living on the left hand side while the girls lived on the right. There were two resident advisors in my hall, some dude Thomas who handled the guys and Lexi who handled the girls. Lexi was a giant flirt. She had a killer rack, I’m pretty sure she was a 36D, and she always wore shirts that accented her chest. Any excuse she had to get close to you and put them on you she took. She also had a bubble butt that was like two perfectly rounded mounds that almost clapped when she walked. She was kinda tall for a woman, about 5’9, and I felt like most of the guys on my floor were intimated by her. I always tried to be friendly but I didn’t want to end up on her radar. This changed on the night when I wanted a late night burrito.

My Roommate was playing Fortnite at one-thirty in the morning, lights fully on, screaming at the ten year old that just killed him. After 26 weeks of this, I needed a break. I got dressed real quick, putting on some black cotton shorts, a white t-shirt with the university logo, and a pair of white crocs. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and stepped out into the hall. The cheap carpet was made to look much worse than it was with the fluorescent lights. I stepped out the door and shuttered at the crisp night air. I thought about going back for a jacket, but I didn’t feel like going back up the stairs.

I started walking towards downtown. It was Thursday night, everyone was walking home from their time at the bars. I saw Lexi walking alone, her heels slung over her shoulders, her blue and green romper highlighting her gorgeous figure. I thought that she was extremely drunk but she ended up looking super pissed. “Hey Lexi,” I said. “Is everything okay?”

“Harry, right?” she asked. “You’re one of the kids on my floor. 403-B. Tell me, 403-B, why does this guy buy me drinks all night, try to grab my ass, and tell me I’m the most gorgeous thing that he’s ever seen only for a group of girls to try and jump me in the bathroom for flirting with their friend’s boyfriends? Why do guys do this? Huh, Huh? This night has been a total bust. Come on, you’re walking me home. Ugh.”

She grabs my arm and leads me back to the dorm hall we lived in. Since it’s late she buzzes us in the back way, R.A. privilege. We wind up walking up the stairs that exist right next to her room. I try to say good night when she puts her key in the door, I still wanted a burrito, but she wouldn’t let go of my arm. She opened her door and dragged me into her room, making me take off my shoes at the door. It was much nicer than any other room on the floor. She got to live alone, so she had a queen sized bed instead of a twin. She connected her phone to a speaker on her night stand and turned on this lava lamp. I was kinda mesmerized by the glow. “Sit.” she said, pushing me onto her bed.

She reached into her nightstand and grabbed a handful individual sized serving of cinnamon whiskey. “Drink.” she said.

I started taking the shots one after another. I started feeling light headed and kinda drowsy. “Take off your shirt.” she said.

“But…” I said.

“I spent all night getting lead on. You’re going to make sure that my night isn’t a total bust. Now take off your shirt and make out with me.”

I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the corner. I tried to caress her face, kiss her rather gingerly, and build up the tension. She wasn’t into it. “Ugh, are you completely useless?” she asked.

She took out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and told me to grab the headboard. I thought that they were the flimsy ones that sex shops sell as bonus gifts. After she locked my hands to the board did I notice that they were the legit ones that law enforcement uses. She straddled me, passionately making out with me. I was rock solid by the point. She then got off of me and started taking off her romper. She stepped out of it to reveal that she wasn’t wearing a bra that night, and that she had on a black lace thong that almost disappeared between her ass. She then took them off and shot them at me. She walked back over to the bed and took off my shorts and boxers. I was lying on her bed, completely naked and feeling a little drunk. I was loving every minute of this.

She then climbed back on top of me, and started kissing me again. In her right hand she grabbed my manhood and started to stroke it. She planted her lips on my cheeks, then neck, then chest, and finally took me in her mouth. The combination of everything going on did not lead to a lasting encounter. She swallowed everything, getting up to grab some mouthwash. She swished it around and then rinsed. She came back over smelling like wintermint. She layed half on me, half next to me, trying to relight my pilot light.

After a few minutes I was ready to play again. She climbed on top of me, bouncing up and down like she was on a bouncy castle. I could feel her excitement building. She wrapped her hands around my neck, placing a pillow over my head, and then screamed into it. I could feel myself building to another crescendo, trying to add more to the mix now that she had stopped moving as much. After I finished she laid on top of me as I went soft inside her.

She got up and went to her private water closet. She then came back and laid down next to me. “If I let you go, do you promise to come right back?” she asked.

I nodded my head and she released me. I was able to urinate and wash my cock off. I went back to bed and curled up next to Lexi. I draped my leg over hers and placed my right hand on her breast. I copped her buttocks with the other hand, and then drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by a combination of her alarm along with morning wood. I nudge her and told her that we were having morning sex. She kinda just says “mmmphm-hmmmph.” and rolls over and arches her back. I start to press the button while I fondle her hanging breast. I see that while she’s still kinda asleep that she’s getting into it. She starts grinding on me. That’s when I saw the handcuffs from last night. I grab them off the night stand and lock her wrists behind her. I use them to pull her back into me, shoving her face into the mattress. “Where was this guy last night?” she asked through the pillow she was being shoved into.

I finally reach the peak and slowly begin to stop the ride. I unlocked her wrist and then we went and hopped in the shower. “You know I keep those handcuffs because I’m the one the likes to wear them?” she asked me.

“How about we set a weekend aside, and you can be in them the whole time.

“Like I would be your hostage?” she said.

“You wouldn’t be able to walk right the rest of the week.” I said.

“I can’t wait. If you bail on me I'll be severely disappointed.”
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Hot!

Did you get your burrito the next morning?
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Wish this would have happened when I was in university. We had a similar set up with our dorms and I always had a crush on the female R.A. on the floor I lived on.

Hope you write more.

Keep up the great work
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a blast! Hope you continue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic