MY LANDLADY, MY SLAVE - M/F - CHAPTER 12 IS NOW HERE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What's your two favorite binding materials?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Silk
12%
Rope
38%
Tape
24%
Chain
12%
Leather
14%
Others
No votes

Total votes: 50

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Short yet sweet, very good ;) I wonder how Mae will react to Mark's arrival, something tells me rather submissively lol
The scene isn't over yet! Mark will enter the scene in a (ahem) unique way. :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Mae groaned into her gag. The vibrator had brought her to the brink of an orgasm, but no further. She struggled against her bonds, to no avail. She would remain there, helpless and turned on until her captor granted her relief.

Kim entered Mae’s point of view asking, “And how are we doing, honey?” She waggled the device a couple of times before pulling it out. Mae moaned in mixed relief and heightened need. She had been drained by her ordeal and she barely felt her legs being unbound from its hogtie. Kim lifted her to stand on shaky legs. A blindfold was added to her bondage and she felt herself guided by Kim’s strong hands.

Mae had no idea where Kim had brought her. She then felt cool metal slowly pass over her body and her blouse slowly shred at their touch. Mae accurately assumed that Kim was cutting off her blouse. Now all that she was left wearing were her powder blue bikini panties. Kim then guided her to lie down on a soft surface which felt like a mattress or bed. Her ankles were then tied together again. After a few minutes, she felt someone join her on the bed behind her. She felt a nude female body press into her from the rear.

Mae heard Kim’s voice whisper in her ear, “You look so delectable, my dear.” She felt Mae’s smooth hands caress her exposed body as she writhed against her captor. Kim’s hands moved with a truly admiring caress at the young girl’s smooth skin. She fondled Mae’s large breasts, tweaking the dark nipples and was rewarded as they stood out hard and ready.

Kim snaked a hand into Mae’s crotch and commented, “How wet you are my dear! You are liking this, aren’t you?” Kim slowly inserted a finger into Mae’s sopping slit and the latter groaned as the intruder started to bring her towards the edge again. Mae was slowly succumbing to Kim’s diddling finger and then it was withdrawn. She protested this vocally.

“Not yet my dear,” said Kim, “You must earn your release.” With this, her blindfold was removed.

When her eyes adjusted, Mae gasped behind the gag as she beheld a nude male in front of the bed. This man was tied tightly to the chair with a generous amount of rope. His legs had been tied apart exposing his shaved crotch and tremendous hard-on. His mouth was gagged with microfoam tape (which concealed the panties stuffed into his mouth).

Mae felt her ankles untied before her gag was removed. She was made to kneel before the helpless Mark and she heard Kim say, “Now use that sweet mouth of yours, dear Mae, and make him cum!”

Mae looked at the raging cock before her and licked her lips.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Damn sir, wasn't expecting that entrance :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago Damn sir, wasn't expecting that entrance :)
Thought you might like that! :lol:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 - Mae and Mark

(Earlier)

Mark sat on Kim’s bed fidgeting. He was excited to see how the conversation with Mae would pan out. Finally, Kim entered the room and said, “She agreed. You better get ready.” Kim then brought the basket of ropes to the living room.

Mark brought the chair to a position beside the bed where he would have the best view. He went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up. He checked that his crotch was freshly shaved and he rubbed a pleasant scented oil all over his naked body. He emerged from the bathroom to find Kim sitting in the chair that he had prepared.

Kim said, “She’s nicely trussed up and stewing in the living room. I can see that you’re ready.” Sheh smiled motioning with her head at Mark’s manhood, which was already at half mast. She stood up and motioned for mark to sit in the vacated chair.

Mark sat down and Kim immediately pulled his arms behind the chair, binding his wrists firmly. She added ropes around his naked torso to make sure he would be pressed against the backrest. She couldn’t resist running her hands all over Mark’s bound body and kissing him briefly on the lips. This served to elevate Mark’s cock by a few degrees more.

Kim smiled and said, “Let’s stick to the plan or I might just get an urge to do something naughty to you.”

“I bet you would,” chuckled Mark.

Kim then proceeded to spread Mark’s legs and bind them to the chair legs at ankles and thighs so he couldn’t close them. Standing behind the helpless Mark, she kissed him again and asked, “Are you ready to be gagged?”

“Yes ma’am,” answered Mark. Kim stuffed her panties into his mouth and wound a long piece of cloth around Mark’s head. He was now helplessly bound and gagged.

“Wait right there, m’boy and I’ll get Mae,” said Kim as she left the room.

In just a few moments, Kim returned with Mae, torso bound, mouth gagged and blindfolded, wearing only skimpy panties. Kim winked at her helpless male captive and winked at him and Mark winked back, thoroughly feeling his erection achieve its peak.

Mark watched as Kim ravaged Mae on the bed. He noted how Mae seemed to enjoy the bondage and attention and he suddenly couldn’t wait for the next phase in their plan.

----

(Back to the present)

When Kim made Mae kneel in front of Mark, he tried to position himself better on the chair.

“Mae, this is Mark. Mark, this is Mae. Your job, Mae, is to make him cum with your mouth,” said Kim, “Now let’s start by having you lick his cock. Lick it like it was a nice and juicy lollipop.”

Mae looked up at Kim, who nodded, before extending her tongue and licking the turgid length of Mark;s cock. Mae licked up and down the fleshy shaft as it quivered in midair. She licked it until it was slick with her saliva.

“Now take it in your mouth and use your tongue,” commanded Kim.

Mae struggled to take in Mark’s length and mastering her gag reflex, she laved Mark’s cock with her tongue. She was then commanded to suck slowly and she complied. She bobbed her head up and down.

Mark looked down as Mae took him into her mouth and he moaned as Mae teased him. The tiny Oriental girl was very skilled and Mark could feel the heat multiplying in his groin. He could not move and as the tiny girl’s head bobbed up and down, he panted and his pulse raced. His hands knotted into fists and his toes curled. The sensations coursing through his body was incredible!

Finally, his grunts and groans reached a peak and he said, “M hommming!” He shot his load into Mae’s mouth and the girl was swallowing every drop!

Meanwhile, Kim looked on in fascination and admiration at the tiny girl’s ability to give head. Finally, Mark slumped in his bonds and Mae released his flaccid cock. Mae was flushed and breathing hard, her head bowed.

“Let’s switch things up, eh?” said Kim.

----

Mae now sat in the chair that had been Mark’s prison. Her panties had been removed before being bound in the chair in the same manner as Mark. Her arms were behind the chair and her legs lewdly spread to expose a small thatch of black hair between her legs concealing her slit. Her mouth had been stuffed and gagged and she could still taste Mark’s cum. She now watched as Mark was tied spreadeagle to the bed.

When Mark was stretched out tightly to the bed, she witnessed as Kim teased his nude body. She nibbled at his neck and licked his nipples while her hands roved all over his nakedness. She witnessed Mark’s cock reawaken at Kim’s ministrations. Her eyes were riveted to the bed as Kim disrobed to reveal her lush figure and shaven crotch. She could not look away as Kim mounted Mark and impaled herself on his tool and rode him until she cried out in wanton pleasure even as Mark groaned and shot his load into her.

Mae’s cheeks burned with a combination of humiliation and excitement. Her submissive nature was now fully in the open and she wondered what was next for her.

---

What should come next? :)

A - Mark plays with Mae
B - Kim plays with Mae
:twisted:
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

A.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Could I suggest C - BOTH mark and Kim play with Mae ;) but out of the two, B lol
Hello there!

Other Work
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

A, all the way
Jax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jax »

B
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 - Having a Taste of Mae

Kim rose from the bed, still completely naked and sauntered over to Mae. She cupped the younger girl’s chin and asked her, “So, little one? Did you enjoy the show?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Mae softly.

“Would you like to try this strong young man?” said Kim with a naughty smile.

“If it pleases you, ma’am?” asked Mae.

Kim moved her face closer to Mae’s and said in a low sexy voice, “Yes, little one, it would please me indeed!”

----

And so it was that Mae found herself bound on the bed in a very vulnerable position. Her wrists were tied behind her and her arms were immobilized by generous turns of rope around her body. Her ankles were tied to its thigh so that she sat on the bed frogtied. For the moment, she sat on her haunches with her bush slightly hidden. Her mouth had been sealed with a bright red ballgag. She had watched as Mark was released from the bed only to have his wrists tied behind his back. He stood beside the bed even as Kim was binding her into a new position of submission.

She now watched as Mark approached her with his wrists bound. As he mounted the bed with some difficulty, she could see his cock bob, already at half mast.

Mae’s mind was brought back to the present as Kim wrenched her legs apart and leaned her backward. Kim then said, “Now eat her pussy, Mark!”

Mark needed no prompting as he dove into Mae’s exposed womanhood. Like a thirsty man finding an oasis, he used his skillful tongue to penetrate deeply into Mae’s cunt. Mae groaned into the ballgag as Mark used his mouth to tease her mercilessly. With Kim holding her from behind, her pussy was set at the perfect angle for Mark to attack. Mae experienced helplessness anew as her most tender parts were eaten out by a man in bondage.

Mae fell fully onto the bed as Kim scooted out from behind her. Thus, she did not see Kim go behind Mark and untie his wrists. As soon as his wrists were freed, Mark grabbed hold of Mae’s bound thighs and positioned his raging cock at Mae’s waiting slit and slid inside her velvety and moist womanhood.

Mae groaned anew as she saw Mark, now untied, mount her and drive his hard and fleshy tool deep into her. She gasped, moaned and yelped as Mark pounded away at her, slowly at first, then building up speed. She was a helpless rag doll in Mark’s hands and she could feel herself moving to the brink.

Soon, Mark’s grunts joined Mae’s sounds and after many long minutes, he came inside her just in time to meet the woman’s own climax.

Mae lay on the bed, panting hard after being used and she witnessed Mark get up slowly from the bed, go to Kim and give her a long and deep kiss.

“Does she taste good?” asked Kim.

“Oh yeah!” said Mark, “I think we will have lots of fun with her.”

Mae looked on in disbelief. She was now the captive of these two people and her insides were churning in a mixture of excitement and fear.

----

Now what should come next?

A - Mark ties up both Kim and Mae and has fun with them
B - Mark ties up Kim and uses her to play with Mae
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Yodil-AAAAA-hee-hoo! 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is what I think Mae looks like. :D :D :D
luxi - EZB_x2uX0AMEodG.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Guys, meet Kim :D :D :D
robyn - EYoRm8NWAAETRU1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Good pictures of both ladies.

I vote for A on your choices.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hey dear readers! Sorry for the long pause but am now back to work. Expect delays between updates, but here's a short one to tide you over.

Chapter 9 - Kim and Mae

The two women struggled helplessly in their bonds. Kim and Mae were both quite naked and tied together in a unique way. They sat back to back on the bed. Their arms were not only pulled behind them but went around the waist of the woman behind them. More rope above and below their naked breasts insured that their upper bodies did not slip from each other. Their bare legs were stretched out in front of them, ankles tied together before being tied to the sturdy frame of the bed. Their mouths were sealed with ballgags.

What made the tie challenging was that each woman held a vibrating dildo in their bound hands and each were doing their best to find the mark on the other woman’s pussy.

Suddenly, Mae’s weapon found Kim’s slit and the older woman stiffened and groaned. Mae dabbed the small bullet-shaped device onto Kim’s sensitive part, but the latter’s squirming pushed Mae’s hands out of position, much to Kim’s regret.

And then, Kim’s own bullet found Mae’s bush and Mae squealed as Kim tried to drive the device deeper into her. But Mae’s own gyrations moved Kim’s hands away from the sweet spot.

All the while Mark watched from the sidelines. He had retrieved his boxers but a bulge was evident in front as he watched with great delight at the predicament he had put the two women in. The back and forth struggle had been happening for close to half and hour already and he could tell from the girls’ sweat slick bodies that they were really struggling.

Mark now arose and sat before Kim on the bed. He opened his left hand and revealed two nipple clamps. He carefully attached the rubber-tipped pincers onto Kim’s engorged nipples.

“Ungh!” was all that Kim was allowed to utter at the sudden flash of pain at one of her more sensitive body parts. With devilish glee, Mark guided Mae’s small hands so that the vibrator it held was held solidly onto Kim’s sopping slit. As Kim twisted, the nipple clamps reminded her of their bite. Thoroughly confused, Kim could not help herself as an orgasm was ripped from her.

Turning to the other woman, Mark fondled Mae’s 34C breasts and tweaked her pinkish nipples. He licked the stiffened nipples and suckled her breasts. Mae squirmed as Mark’s masterful mouth and tongue teased her mercilessly.

Mae then uttered a long moan, “Ooooooh!” Mark had driven the vibrator into her defenseless pussy and soon, Mae experienced her own orgasm.

Mark looked down at the exhausted women contemplating the next round of torment he might inflict.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great chapter! Looking forward to what his fiendish mind comes up with next.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great continuation!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Legen - wait for it - dary ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry for the long delay readers! I've been out sick and have just recovered. Hope you like the next installment! :D

Chapter 10 - Relaxing Interlude

“How are you doing, my slave?” asked Mark.

“Oh very well, indeed, master!” replied Kim playfully. They had just completed a bout of lovemaking on the bed. For once, neither one had been bound or gagged. Although, Mark had later tied Kim’s wrists behind her back and her ankles together. Now, she snuggled into her captor’s naked body. Her bound hands were playfully seeking out Mark’s exposed cock, fondling them playfully.

In return, Mark was fondling Kim’s ample breasts, caressing them, squeezing them and tweaking the nipples. Kim had to sigh at her captor’s ministrations.

The couple’s attention was called by a moan from the chair at the foot of the bed. Mae sat still naked. Mark had bound her wrists and elbows behind her causing her to thrust out her shapely breasts. He had inflicted a tight crotchrope on her before tying her legs together at ankles, knees and thighs. Her mouth was sealed with a ballgag and her eyes covered with a blindfold. She sat disoriented and teased by the crotchrope.

“Looks like our little pet needs some attention, my dear,” said Mark.

“She can wait for a bit more, I think. After all, you’ve got me tied up here, you big cruel man, you,” teased Kim.

“That I have, indeed,” said Mark before he lay Kim fully on the bed and kissed her full on the lips. Their tongues intertwined while Mark’s hands roved all over Kim’s helpless nude body. Soon, Kim was panting as Mark suckled her breasts and playfully licked her nipples. Mark untied Kim’s ankles and, without bothering to fully release his partner, thrust into her deeply. Kim’s helplessness as Mark had his way with her caused her to groan and gasp and soon, they shared a tremendous climax.

Sated for the moment, Mark untied Kim and said, “While I rest here, why don’t you give some attention to our porcelain doll over there?”

“With pleasure,” said Kim as she momentarily rubbed her wrists when she was freed.

----

Mae could not see but she had a fairly good idea of what was happening in the room. She wished that the two would devote some attention to her, but she waited patiently, excited at what would eventually be done to her.

Her musings were interrupted by a flash of pain on one nipple and then the other. Kim had attached pincer clamps on her tender nipples and was slowly adding small lead weights. Each weight pulled her nipples down and Mae could only grunt and groan helplessly. She could also feel her roped pussy getting wetter and wetter.

“Thought we’d forgotten you dear? Not a chance! Now I get to spend some quality time with you!” whispered KIm. Her hands dipped between Mae’s legs and found her well lubricated. Kim untied Mae’s legs and removed her crotchrope. Without preamble, Kim dove between Mae’s legs and soon her mouth and tongue were bringing the petite Oriental slave into arousal again.

Behind her gag, Mae squealed as she was slowly forced into an inevitable climax. She screamed long and hard as her orgasm erupted multiple times.

“That was yummy!” exclaimed Kim as she wiped her mouth that glistened with Mae’s juices.

“Bravo! Bravo!” clapped Mark. Despite her fatigue, Mae felt satisfied at pleasing her two captors.

----

Now then, who gets tied up next?

A - Mark
B - Kim
C - More of Mae
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

B, but i think Mae should have a turn too
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 - The Romance of Rope

“Thank you both for an interesting time!” said Mae with a deep bow. She had put on her clothes again and was about to leave Kim’s apartment.

“It was our pleasure, Mae! See you next weekend?” answered Kim. Mae merely smiled before quietly slipping out the door.

“Think she’ll be back?” asked Mark.

“Without a doubt!” exclaimed Kim.

Mark grinned before saying, “And now that I have you all to myself again….”

“What did you have in mind?” asked Kim with a naughty smile.

“This!” said Mark as he lunged at Kim, handgagging her and pinning her arms behind her back. Kim squealed but Mark was too strong and she was easily dragged into the bedroom. The silk robe she had been wearing was quickly ripped off before she was pushed face down onto the bed. She feebly struggled as Mark bound her wrists tightly behind her back. Her ankles were crossed before being tied together. Her wrists and ankles were then connected with a long piece of rope to put her in a fairly stringent hogtie.

“You are getting awfully good at this, Mark,” complimented Kim as she tested her bonds, finding them quite secure.

“Oh I learned from the best,” answered Mark. Kim smiled, remembering how she had hogtied Mark several times in the past.

“Now babe, I am going to use that sweet mouth of yours. Your gag is gonna be my cock and you better do a good job, if you know what’s good for you!” threatened Mark but with a smile.

“Yes my cruel captor,” said Kim even as Mark grabbed her head and inserted his hard length into her mouth. Kim used her tongue and mouth skillfully and Mark savoured the feeling of her silky caress as it was inflicted on his engorged member. Kim hummed as she worked and the vibrations served to heighten the sensations that Mark was feeling.

Using both hands, Mark pumped into Kim’s mouth slowly to make sure she did not choke. The bound woman looked up at the man abusing her mouth and she smiled, showing her appreciation for the slow pace.

Mark groaned as his pleasure built, then he abruptly said, “Lord, I’m coming!” He shot his load into Kim’s mouth and, with incredible discipline and dexterity, Kim swallowed every drop.

“That was very good, babe! Maybe I should return the favor,” said Mark as he flipped Kim onto one side before attacking her exposed slit with his mouth and tongue.

“Ooooh! Shit! So good!” were the only words that Kim could utter as she was mercilessly eaten out. Soon, her inner hip muscles tensed and she let out with a scream, which was muffled by one of Mark’s hands.

Kim spasmed for a minute more before settling down. She was panting as if she had just run a sprint.

“Thanks, luv! That was incredible!” said Kim.

“Oh, I’m not finished with you yet dear!” said Mark with a naughty grin.

----

Time for Mark to change Kim's position. What should that position be?

A - Wrists tied to ankles
B - Frogtie
C - Spreadeagle
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

C
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

C
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 - The Long Tease

Kim sighed as she was released from her hogtie. Her reprieve was short-lived as Mark quickly tied her wrists to the top part of the bed. Mark then moved to the foot of the bed and grasped her ankles, pulling her down to straighten her arms. Kim’s legs were then spread wide apart and her ankles were tied off to the other two corners of the bed leaving her tightly stretched.

Being tied spreadeagle seemed particularly daunting for Kim as all the treasures of her body were fully on display. Glancing up, she could see that Mark had wound a generous amount of rope around her wrists. The triple knot was well beyond the reach of her fingers. Glancing down, she saw her womanhood so exposed. Lots of rope around her ankles prevented her from closing her legs.

As a finishing touch, Mark had wound a long piece of cloth around her head and into her mouth, garbling and muffling her speech.

Mark straddled his helpless captive on the bed and began kneading Kim’s sizeable breasts. He tweaked her nipples, eliciting a grunt. Mark took his time in exploring Kim’s naked and exposed torso. He caressed, squeezed and kneaded Kim’s defenseless body from her bound wrists, down her toned arms, to her breasts. Mark got off Kim and sat on the bed, seemingly fascinated by Kim’s smooth and firm skin.

Kim moaned as her body was fondled mercilessly. Her moans then turned to a shriek as Mark unleashed a tickle attack on her armpits. The assault then proceeded at random finding each of her ticklish spots. Kim squirmed and strained at her bonds, to no avail. Mark had somehow activated her most ticklish spots and she screamed anew as his hands mercilessly attacked her thighs and legs. Mark raked his fingernails on Kim’s soles eliciting more peals of laughter from the helpless prisoner.

After what seemed an interminably long time, Mark relented and Kim slumped back on the bed, completely boneless and spent. Her chest was heaving as she sought to take in huge gulps of air.

And then, Mark caressed, touched and fondled his victim anew. Kim once again groaned as her skin seemed even more sensitized after the tickling. Kim tensed as Mark’s hands neared her vulnerably exposed slit, but Mark simply bypassed it to explore her full thighs. Soon, Kim was moaning desperately, hoping for some release, but Mark had other ideas.

He momentarily left his captive on the bed to retrieve something. Mark concealed it in his hands as he returned but Kim could guess where it would end up as Mark focused on the junction between her legs. It turned out to be an egg-shaped vibrator which he inserted into Kim’s already wet pussy. Soon, its vibrations were slowly coaxing Kim into an inevitable climax.

And then Mark pulled it out! Kim could only snarl in disappointment.

“You’re not getting off that easy, girl! Let’s try that again, shall we?” said Mark as he re-inesrted the device into Kim’s sopping slit. Again, Kim writhed as she was forced higher on the mountain of pleasure. Again, Mark pulled out the vibrator. This treatment was repeated until Kim was a trembling wreck of a woman who badly needed relief.

Smiling with evil intent, Mark set aside the egg and said, “Now why should this toy get all the fun?” He released Kim’s ankles from her bondage. He got on the bed and he inserted his raging hard-on into Kim’s waiting womanhood to the hilt. Without finesse, he pumped her hard and fast and they were soon rewarded with incredible orgasms.

----

I am bringing back Mae for the next installment. Which one should play with her one-on-one?

A - Mark
B - Kim
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

A, Kim already had her turn with her
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic