MY LANDLADY, MY SLAVE - M/F - CHAPTER 12 IS NOW HERE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What's your two favorite binding materials?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Silk
12%
Rope
38%
Tape
24%
Chain
12%
Leather
14%
Others
No votes

Total votes: 50

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MY LANDLADY, MY SLAVE - M/F - CHAPTER 12 IS NOW HERE!

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dear Readers,

I will be writing a sequel to my previous story: "My Landlady, My Mistress" (https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7737).

To do this, I will need your help. Just answer the survey to guide my story. Looking forward to your responses. Peace. :) :) :)
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 13 times in total.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I don't know why lol but I've always found chains and manacles and things like that, rather inelegant lol. A woman looks so much nicer encircled in elegant ropework than just wrapped up with cold, clanky steel to me lmao
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopingRingers wrote: 3 years ago I don't know why lol but I've always found chains and manacles and things like that, rather inelegant lol. A woman looks so much nicer encircled in elegant ropework than just wrapped up with cold, clanky steel to me lmao
I take it you vote for rope then? :lol:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

And tape lmao I love duct tape. Its so shiny 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I love the look of leather. Arms wrapped up in a tight single glove, leather straps around the rest of her body, is a great sight.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

You guys are not making this easy. Well, I guess diversity is the order of the day then! :lol:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago You guys are not making this easy. Well, I guess diversity is the order of the day then! :lol:
Challenge is the spice of life matey ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Here's Chapter 1. Tell me what you think!

MY LANDLADY, MY SLAVE

Chapter 1 - A New Day

His name was Mark and he was making plans. He sat in his humble apartment sipping a steaming mug of coffee.

He had to smile at the recent development in his life. He had spent a good portion of the year as his landlady’s sex slave because he had fallen behind in his rent payments, but he had turned the tables on her and they had come to an equitable agreement in which he would be the master and she would be the slave.

And so he now had the beginnings of a plan, which he planned to implement shortly….

----

Kim Swan went up the steps of the apartment building that she owned. A series of audit meetings throughout the week had tired her out, but she was thankful as Friday rolled around. The 30-something widow was a tall attractive brunette with a mass of curly hair, which was now tied in a ponytail high on her head. She wore glasses that barely hid her lovely face with its expressive brown eyes, cute nose and full lips. She wore a black blazer, white blouse, black skirt and sheer black stockings as well as high-heeled pumps.

Kim unlocked her apartment door on the ground floor and went in. She snapped on the lights, set her bags down and removed her blazer, when suddenly she was grabbed from behind. One strong arm pinned her arms while a large hand covered her mouth.

“Don’t scream lady or I will hurt you!” hissed a voice in her ear, “Nod if you understand.”

Kim nodded, fearing for her life and safety. She was pulled into the living room and flung onto the couch. Her mouth was quickly sealed with three strips of duct tape so she couldn’t cry out.

“Sorry lady, but I can’t risk you screaming all over the place,” said the assailant.

Now that she was silenced, Kim’s arms were wrenched behind her back before her wrists were bound together with turns of duct tape. Even her elbows were taped together. She could feel the strain in her shoulders. Try as she might, she couldn’t pull her arms free.

“Stop struggling lady!” said the man as he slapped Kim’s rump, eliciting a muffled bleat from her. Her stocking-clad legs were then taped together at ankles and thighs. Rendered helpless, Kim was made to sit on the couch.

Kim beheld a man clad in black including a mask that covered his entire head save for his eyes and mouth.

“Such a lovely lady! Looks like I hit the jackpot!” said the man as he caressed Kim’s cheek with one hand. Kim petulantly evaded the touch but her chin was simply grappled.

“Don’t be like that!” said the man as he looked up and down Kim’s bound body.

Slowly, the man unbuttoned Kim’s blouse revealing her bra-clad breasts. He softly fondled the soft mounds as Kim trembled helplessly. Next, the man unzipped Kim’s short skirt to reveal her long pantyhosed legs. The man caressed her immobilized legs as Kim protested.

“Forget robbery, I think I know what to do with you,” said the man with a chuckle.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Well, that's either Mark, or an assailant that will pay DEARLY when Mark catches him laying hands on HIS slavelady ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 - Mark’s Musings

Mark nursed his coffee and leaned back in his chair. He allowed himself to remember one of the torments that Kim had imposed on him.

Mark stood naked in Kim’s living room. His arms were on his head, as if he were under arrest. Of course, Kim was planning to put him in restraint. Now Kim had draped a doubled and long length of rope over his head so it ran down his body. Kim had knotted the rope at various intervals as it dangled down the front of his nude body. As Kim pulled the rope between his legs, Mark felt a knot press precisely at his perineum even as the strands went between his butt cheeks. Kim ran the rope through a loop at Mark’s nape before splitting the rope, bringing it to the strands in front of his body to pull them into diamond shapes. Now 4 diamonds decorated the front of Mark’s body in a karada rope harness.

Now Kim bound Mark’s arms behind his back in a box tie rendering him helpless. The ropes that ran all over Mark’s body did not just restrain him but seemed to take him in a fibery embrace. His cock and balls were somehow sensitized by the strands capturing them and the rope running up his butt crack heightened his helplessness.

“Such a lovely image you make, my boytoy,” cooed Kim as she stood behind her captive and ran her hands all over Mark’s bound torso. Her hand fondled Mark’s exposed cock and rubbed up and down on the swiftly stiffening shaft.

Mark smiled at the memory, remembering how Kim had kept him bound and mercilessly teased him for the better part of the day.

-----

Kim groaned as she considered her new predicament. She looked disheveled and miserable. Her blouse was opened all the way exposing her front. Her legs were still in the sheer black pantyhose and panties. Now, her captor had replaced the duct tape binding her with rope. Her wrists and elbows were tightly bound behind her back. Her ankles were tightly bound together and her masked captor had tightened the last knot on the bindings just above her knees.

“Sexy lady!” muttered the man as he caressed Kim’s hose-covered legs. She groaned behind the duct tape sealing her mouth shut.

The masked man dove into her cleavage inhaling deeply before saying, “You smell so good! And your tits are incredible!” said the man as he continued to fondle Kim’s helpless body.

Kim struggled in her bonds and in her grip but the man slapped her thighs several times before saying, “Looks like you’re still feisty, lady! Lemme see what I can do to stop that!”

The man easily flipped Kim onto his lap and he caressed her bun. Suddenly, his hand came down with a loud smack and Kim squealed. The man spanked Kim, alternating from one cheek to the other. After a dozen swats, he pulled down Kim’s pantyhose and panties exposing her naked bun and continued to slap at the now reddening flesh.

Kim’s rear burned as she pleaded for the man to stop. Tears rolled down her cheeks even as he felt his erection prodding her groin.

Finally, the man relented and set her back down on the couch. Her exposed butt felt raw and she seemed to acutely feel the material of the couch as she sat helpless, collecting her frazzled nerves.

Without a word, the man turned on his heels and disappeared through the door leading to the kitchen.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

That actually made my hand twitch a little reading about a male crotch rope lol I would be terrified at that point 😂😭
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice, nice indeed :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 - Left Alone

The burglar returned and said, “Aaah! Nothing like a cold drink to lift one’s spirits!” Kim had barely moved on the couch. The spanking had drained her strength. She did not resist as the man easily lifted her from the couch and draped her over the dining table. He untied her legs and completely pulled off her pantyhose and panties.

Kim’s captor ran his hands all over her exposed butt before saying, “Nice butt babe! Hope you don’t mind if I relieve some of my tension.” He chuckled as he dropped his pants and briefs exposing a raging hard-on. He positioned himself carefully and thrust deeply into the helpless woman. Kim raised her head and groaned loudly as she was penetrated from behind.

Despite her predicament, Kim found herself getting aroused. The man thrust in and out of her and her flesh grudgingly accommodated him. To be taken in such a humiliating position was too much for her and Kim felt her resistance melting away.

The burglar grunted and she gasped behind the tape gag.

“Here it comes baby! Take it all in!” snarled the man even as Kim felt her own climax approach. He groaned loudly even as Kim let out with a muffled scream as their mutual climaxes arrived almost at the same time.

“That was great, baby! Wish I could stay but I need to get away while it’s still dark,” said the man as he dragged her to the bedroom. There, the man removed the clothing remaining on her body until Kim was completely naked. Kim despaired as she saw that the man had discovered her stash of rope. She was pushed facedown on the bed.

The man seemed intent on making sure that Kim could not escape. Kim’s wrists and elbows were already copiously bound with rope, so the burglar merely added lots of rope around her body, framing her large breasts nicely. Her forearms were pinned against her back with more rope and a crotchrope dug deeply into her just-ravaged womanhood.

“You’ve got a fine set of legs there lady!: exclaimed the man as he caressed Kim’s long legs before he proceeded to bind them together at the ankles, above and below the knees and lush thighs. Finally, he connected her bound ankles to Kim’s torso ropes so she was rendered in a restricting hogtie. No escape was possible for her.

“Comfy? Gotta make sure I get far away before you can call the cops. Bye now!” said the man as he waved goodbye leaving Kim naked and tightly bound on the bed. She tried to cry out for help but the tape muffled her voice. The ropes around her were tight and did not loosen despite her struggles.

Exhausted from her ordeal, Kim slowly slipped into unconsciousness.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 - Rescued?

Kim was roused from her sleep by a voice.

“Kim? Kim? You ok?” asked the voice.

Kim opened her eyes and saw Mark look at her with concern as he untied her hogtie rope. Kim extended her legs stiffly. Thankfully, she felt no real pain, except for stiffness in her legs and shoulders. Mark peeled off the tape strips covering her mouth and this seemed to open a dam of emotion inside Kim and she started to cry.

Mark embraced her and said, “Sssh! Don’t cry! You’re safe now!” He hugged her for long minutes and Kim melted into Mark, consoled by the strong arms cradling her.

“Oh Mark! Thank God you found me! I thought I was going to die alone!” she sobbed.

“No Kim! You aren’t...you weren’t going to die!” reassured Mark.

Kim could not help herself and related all the terrible things that were done to her. Mark patiently listened, nodding seriously and looking grim.

As Kim ended her story, Mark hugged her tighter, “Oh baby, I’m sorry!” Kim paused wondering at the strange tone of Mark’s voice.

Mark continued, “I’m sorry baby. If things got out of hand, I’m so sorry!”

Kim sniffed and said, “You mean...he...you...that is…?”

“I was the burglar, Kim! I wanted to to give you an unforgettable bondage experience, but I seem to have overstepped myself. Please forgive me!” Mark hugged her tightly.

Kim smiled and felt that a huge weight had lifted off her. She then said, “Oh, you evil man! You scared me half to death!”

“But you have to admit that you enjoyed it?” prodded Mark.

“Welll...after your confession, I have to admit I did get turned on being a helpless damsel in distress,” said Kim as she smiled up at her past captor and current rescuer.

“So, shall I release you now, my damsel in distress?” asked Mark.

“Well,” said Kim as she wriggled in her bonds, “Seeing as how I’m still helplessly naked and bound, I suppose that’s up to you.”

Mark smiled. It was going to be a great weekend.

---

Wanna know what happened over the weekend?
Jax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jax »

Another great chapter!
Also, how old is mark? You didn't really describe his physical appearance much in either story. As in age, height, how fit he is, face and hair etc.
Would love ut if she flipped the roles again and took charge!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very good but I admit it feels a little fast paced. but good all the same. hope to read more soon
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago Very good but I admit it feels a little fast paced. but good all the same. hope to read more soon
The thing is that I've gone back to work full-time so I wanted to put as much material in over the weekend. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Jax wrote: 3 years ago Another great chapter!
Also, how old is mark? You didn't really describe his physical appearance much in either story. As in age, height, how fit he is, face and hair etc.
Would love ut if she flipped the roles again and took charge!
Hmmm....you are right. Maybe I should correct that.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

First off, thank you all for answering the survey!

Also, this installment is just the first part...an interlude, if you will...so please be patient with me.

---

Chapter 5 - It’s Mae

Two figures were intertwined in the bed.

The male was tall, with a swimmer’s body and black-haired. He had boyish looks but his eyes were dark and sullen. His lips were full and his nose was straight.

The woman was likewise tall, brunette wavy hair and full-figured. Her large breasts had a slight sag but were still quite impressive. Her normally hard-lined face.

Both were nude, but while the man freely explored his partner, the woman was quite restrained. Her wrists were tied and cinched behind her back. Her ankles were also bound securely together. It was a fairly simple tie but effectively restricted her movements.

Mark Hamlin’s hands spooned Kim Swan. His hands explored the smooth expanse of Kim’s flesh, cupping her breasts and lightly pinching the dark nipples. Kim purred and snuggled up to Mark, her bound hands seeking and finding his exposed manhood, fondling them lightly.

“So tell me about this girl,” said Mark.

Kim hummed as Mark fondled her and replied, “ Mae is behind the rent for two months now and she asked to talk to me this evening.”

Mark nodded before saying, “Hmm, sounds like someone I know. So what’s your plan?”

‘Hear her out. Maybe give her a bit more time,” said Kim dreamily.

Mark mused, “You know, she is kinda cute. Petite with long straight hair and bangs. Oriental. She reminds me of a delicate porcelain doll.”

“What are you suggesting Mark?” asked Kim.

“I say offer her the same kinda deal you offered me,” answered Mark, “Try dominating a girl, too. Remember Lena?”

Kim had confided in Mark that she’d had a brief lesbian relationship with Lena, a Latina friend.

“You think she’ll go for it?” asked Kim, “And what do you get out of it?”

“I can watch,” chuckled Mark, “Or we could play with her...together!”

Kim was intrigued by the thought of double-teaming the Asian girl. Suddenly, the meeting that night took on a different dimension.

“Now let’s continue where we left off, eh?” said Mark as he nuzzled Kim’s neck.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ooooh very interesting ;) I hope our Oriental friend is somewhat voluptuous ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The girl was petite, standing at five feet two inches. She had long and straight black hair which lay unbound up to her mid back. Her bangs highlighted a lovely Oriental face with its characteristic almond-shaped eyes, cute nose and red lips. Her skin was lovely and glowed with a healthy sheen. While she wasn’t very tall, she possessed a curvy body as evidenced by a prominent butt and shapely breasts that were apparent even through her somewhat loose pink waitress uniform. She walked tentatively towards Apartment 1 and knocked softly on the door.

Kim opened the door and exclaimed, “Hi May! Come on in!”

Mae stepped into the large apartment and Kim invited her to sit on the couch. As she sat, her short skirt hiked up revealing a bit more of her lovely full legs sheathed in tan pantyhose. The pantyhose contrasted with her light skin and seemed to enhance rather than conceal her assets.

Mae was a student who also worked as a waitress to support her studies. Speaking with a slight Japanese accent, she said, “I must apologize in advance, Ms. Swan, for my delay in paying my rent this month. You see….”

Kim cut her off with an upraised hand and said in a somewhat stern voice, “Please May. I don’t want to hear excuses. Just tell me when you can settle this.”

Mae looked down and said in a soft voice, “I...In 2 months?”

Kim sighed, “Oh Mae, that is not acceptable. You’re behind by one month and then you’ll be behind by three months? How will you catch up?”

“I don’t know,” said Mae still looking down.

Kim paused for a few moments and laid her hand on Mae’s hands twined together in front of her and tenderly said, “Mae, you don’t have to worry. I won’t throw you out in the street. You’re a nice girl and you work hard, but I may have a proposal to help you catch up on your payments.”

Mae looked up and nodded. Kim could see the worry in her eyes and continued, “All you have to do is spend time with me on your days off and when your studies allow. You’re asking for 3 months consideration so I will ask for six days from you.”

“Spend time with you? Doing what?” asked Mae.

Kim covered Mae’s tiny hands with both of hers and said, “You will do my bidding and basically submit to what I want, without question.”

Mae’s eyes slightly widened. She was no fool. When she heard the word “submit,” her memory went back to the brief time that she had spent as a model. She needed money then and she needed it now, but today felt like a whole different level.

Mae simply said, “I accept. When is my first day?”

“You tell me,” said Kim.

“I am free for the next two days and I have a break from school,” said Mae.

“Great! Come back tomorrow at 7:00 AM...sharp!” said Kim.

As Mae was ushered out the door, she wondered what she had gotten herself into.

-----

What will be Mae's first tie?

A - Chair tie
B - Standing tie
C - Hogtie
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Hogtie
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hogtie 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 - Mae is Bound

The next morning, Mae was again at Kim’s door. She wore a white blouse and short plaid skirt. She also wore knee white socks and white sneakers. She looked very much like a schoolgirl. The door opened as she timidly knocked.

“Mae! So nice of you to be prompt! Come in!” said Kim motioning for Mae to enter. Kim wore tight jeans and a white tank top that showed off her figure. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail. Her face was made up to accentuate her stunning beauty and Mae could detect a woody pleasant scent. She seemed taller in her boots.

Mae entered and she gave a start when she heard the door click shut. Kim turned to her with a reassuring smile as she double locked the door saying, “Relax dear! Have a seat.”

Mae went to the couch and sat down, noting how her short skirt hiked up revealing more of her creamy thighs. Kim sat down beside her and soothingly said, “Now there’s no reason to be afraid, dear! Just trust me and you will enjoy this!” Kim put her arm around Kim’s shoulder.

“Yes, ma’am,” said Mae meekly.

“Just think of it as playing a game!” said Kim as she put a hand on Mae’s knees and rubbed gently.

Mae felt her stomach flutter but at Kim’s touch, she started to feel some of the old sensations of excitement and need that she thought she had forgotten. She could feel her pulse quickening as Kim softly rubbed her exposed thighs. She watched, seemingly spellbound, as Kim left the room only to return quickly bearing a basket full of rope.

Mae’s suppressed a gasp as she saw the rope. Memories came rushing back to her. She remembered feeling helpless yet turned on. She remembered tenderness and torment. She was again preparing to submit to another person.

“Stand up and turn around now, Mae,” commanded Kim. Mae slowly stood up in meek compliance. Kim took her arms and brought them together palm-to-palm. Kim quickly and efficiently bound and cinched her wrists into immobility. Mae stood still, savouring the bite of the ropes on her wrists. Her arousal went up another notch as her elbows were drawn together before being bound as well.

Kim paused in binding Mae to run her hands down Mae’s front. She noted how the material had stretched by the upthrust breasts. She fondled the prominent mounds and Mae sighed at the intimate and intrusive touch.

“You like this, don’t you?” whispered Kim into Mae’s ear and the latter nodded in response. Mae yelped softly as she felt her blouse buttons undone exposing her further. Looking down, she could see her hard nipples straining against the thin nylon sheathing her breasts.

“Shall we continue?” chuckled Kim noting how Mae’s chest heaved in excitement. Kim added ropes above and below Mae’s breasts, highlighting them. Kim moved to Mae’s front caressing her exposed alabaster skin and fondling her shapely boobs. Mae watched her squat down with some concern then she felt her skirt unzipped and taken down slowly down her legs. She stepped out of them and acutely felt the exposure of her lower body. Kim caressed the flawless skin on Kim’s legs and kissed her briefly between her legs eliciting a loud gasp from the helpless girl.

“You are gonna love this!” enthused Kim as she girded Mae’s small waist with a doubled rope and brought the ends between her legs thus fashioning a crotch rope. Mae gave a high-pitched yip as the rope was tightened, applying pressure on her intimate part.

Kim roped Mae’s full thighs together just above the knees and helped maneuver her to lie face down onto the large coffee table. She bound Mae’s narrow ankles together and connected this to Mae’s chest harness putting her into a hogtie.

Roped into total helplessness, Mae’s mouth was stuffed full of cloth before being bound with a cloth gag. She moaned, helpless but aroused. Hardly able to move, she heard a soft buzzing before she felt an assault of vibrations between her legs. The device had been buried between her legs and turned to a low setting.

“Now, be a good girl and enjoy yourself while I get a few things ready,” said Kim as she left her captive on the table to stew.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Short yet sweet, very good ;) I wonder how Mae will react to Mark's arrival, something tells me rather submissively lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic