Laura Strong [F/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laura Strong [F/M]

Post by Lady Knotty »

There were two things in particular that longtime catburglar and rope connoisseur Laura Strong was known for.

A perfect record, and inescapable ropework. As a true master of the art, she took great care in meticulously trussing up whoever proved bold enough to stand between her and her target.

Laura Strong had never been caught, and whatever Laura wanted, Laura took. The City Police Force had endured countless of humiliation from both press and the public for their inability to even lay a hand on the elusive Miss Strong. In fact, many had begun to secretly admire the catburglar for her unrivaled set of skills and sheer determination to keep the upper class awake at night.

Lead Detective Marian Rockford was very well acquainted with the work of Miss Strong, despite just recently being assigned to the case. After graduating at the top of her class, she had almost immediately been requested to hunt down the burglar. At first, she thought it odd for a recently graduated officer like herself to be put in charge of such an operation.

She soon realized, however, that the biggest reason why the position had been vacant for so long to begin with was because of men. Men and their egos. No, rather, men who were afraid to end up tightly bound and gagged by the hands of a single woman.

Marian wiped a bead of sweat from her brow as she carefully pushed the doors to the main entrance of the historical art exhibition open.

She shot a quick glance over to her partner, Detective Arielle Stevenson, before giving a slight nod in the direction of the dark hall that awaited them.

"On three," she whispered.

Arielle nodded.

"One, two..." Marian tightened her curled fingers around the grip of her gun and took a deep breath. "Three!"
Nothing.

"It's clear!" Arielle exclaimed. "It's--"

Marian brought a finger to her lips. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Arielle asked, visibly confused.

"That." Marian drew a long sigh, holstering her gun. "We're too late."

"I still don't hear anything." As the echo in the room faded, she could suddenly hear faint sound coming from the next door. As she slowly moved towards it, the sound became louder and louder, yet she could still not make out a single word. It sounded more like unintelligible grunts and moans to her. "Is it--"

Her eyes widened. Grunts and moans. "Shit!"

Arielle rushed through the door, gun raised.

"Hands up!" she shouted. "You're under arrest!"

But the moment Arielle entered the room, her jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Dangling from the ceiling were two massive security guards. Their arms were welded behind their backs, legs folded against the back of their thighs. Tight, crimson rope encircling their limbs at just the right spot to make any kind of movement completely impossible, even for the most agile of body types.

Arielle had never seen anything like it. Large muscles fighting the seemingly unbreakable bonds, the men began to shout and groan even louder through the duct tape that was wrapped around their heads, covering both mouth and eyes.

They must have noticed her presence at this point, but Arielle could not help but stare at the sight in front of her.

One of the suspended security guards began breathing heavily through his nose, his face a deep red. Arielle noticed the rope that snaked around his groin, accentuating the silhouette of a raging erection under the man's skin tight leather pants. The rope circled around his waist and seemed to be attached to the bindings that kept his wrists and ankles locked in place.

The security guard kept arching his back and pushing his waist as much as the ropes would let him, letting out deep grunts that only reminded Arielle of an animal in heat.

For some strange reason, she couldn't bring herself to begin to untie either of them. At first, she had thought the noises coming from the men to be in frustration of being so tightly trussed up. But now she was starting to realize that they were rather sounds of pleasure.

Arielle gasped as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, help me get their gags off," Marian said. "I'll need some information from them."

"A-Alright," Arielle mumbled.

Marian carefully lowered one of the security guards and began unwrapping the tape covering his mouth. After a few layers, she could make out a piece of purple fabric sticking out of his mouth.

Undergarment, she realized. Female Undergarment. She noted the familiar lace design and high quality. Expensive ones at that.

Laura Strong was not one to wear such expensive undergarments, Marian knew.

"What happened here?" Marian asked as she pulled the fabric from his mouth.

"What the hell do you think happened?" the man snarled. "She got us!"

"Yes," Marian replied, "I can see that."

"So what are you waiting for? Untie me already!" he spat.

"I'll leave that to the other officers that will arrive soon. I've got someplace else to be," Marian said. "Arielle."

"Yes?" Arielle looked up at Marian.

"Who owns the most expensive art piece in this exhibition?" Marian asked.

Arielle gave her a puzzled look. "Uh, hang on."

She whipped out her phone. "Ursula Winewood."

"And where does she live?"

"Baker Street... um," Arielle mumbled, "221B Baker Street."

"Alright," Marian said, pulling a key out of her pocket and tossed it over to Arielle. "Catch."

"What's this for?" Arielle asked.

"Go out and start the car, "Marian replied. "We've got a bound, gagged, and possibly dehydrated, Ursula Winewood to rescue. Let's hope we find her in a more decent state than these two horndogs."

"Hey! What about us?!" the ungagged security guard shouted. "Untie us first, for fuck's sa--"

Marian turned around and quickly pushed the purple undergarments deep into his mouth before slapping on the tape again.

"Like I said, officers will be here shortly to free you both. Until then, why don't you two get yourselves off so you don't need to embarrass yourselves in front of the press."

Sorry, I know it's really bad because I only spent like 30 minutes on it and haven't written anything in ages. But quarantine has kept me and my partner away from each other, so I've had some serious bondage withdrawals and had to write it off. Thanks for understanding! (:
Last edited by Lady Knotty 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Interesting premise for a story. I like your writing style. Given that I bet you’re interesting when You find yourself captured, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reading this and I'm already wishing that Laura could visit me.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Is, is Laura Marian? I feel like Laura is Marian lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Wow, for 30 minutes this is anything but bad! Thanks for writing this! For your sake I hope lockdown lifts soon, but as for me, I'm enjoying the result of these bondage withdrawals, haha :D
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great job Lady Knotty! I like the story very much!
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Great story! Makes me wish I were a security job in this universe.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Good start, keep going...!!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

It is not bad at all, Lady K, in fact anything but!

Looking forward to the continuation.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

A very intriguing beginning, looking forward to see where this goes :)
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

I liked it very much. I hope to see a continuation or similar stories from you in the future.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

You wrote this in 30 minutes? Yeah... Not nearly as poor as you think. It's a really intriguing premise with those unique (at least to me) details: contrast of arielle's embarrassed intrigue to Marian's nonchalance, how intricately Laura binds her victims and in such a way to allow these mindlessly horny men to enjoy themselves, unexpected behavior from Marian to rehab the security guards, mystery of Laura's identity and why Marian knows so much. It certainly has potential. Arielle has so much to learn from Laura's ropey underground world. With all her professional curiosity it's a wonder if she'll keep her hands off the next bound victim they find.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Awesome story! We wouldnt mind accidentally crossing paths with Laura Strong on a date night
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Short but fun - I liked it!
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

This is really good. I love the pacing, it feels like I was watching an opening to a crime show, a really well written one. So much so that I was kind of bummed when I realized that there wasn't more, regardless, it was a great read.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic