It's Just Business [F/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Amazing story! Thank you for your great work :)
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I'm happy you decided to continue this. Looks like this is gonna be a wonderful story. Can't wait for more.
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Heh, just returned to the board after a few months off and I instantly came back to this story once I remembered it. Glad to see it's picked up steam again lately!
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

You two did a great job, well done!
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

Wow! wow! wow! love this tortures. The shoe and socks, panties smelling is fantastic. How about doing some breath playing and some feet licking. It will do some torture.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Jesus I love this story. Wow. When she had her foot stroking him I almost lost it wow.

Please continue
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Keep posting!!

Love the ideas of the games she plays
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

This is great!!
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

If only he could see himself right now, I thought to myself. Perhaps I should take a couple of photos to immortalize this lovely view?

I pulled at the rearview mirror until I could catch a better glimpse of him. "How's it going back there, darling?

The response I got was a long groan.

He had put up a bit of a fight earlier that morning, making it quite troublesome for me to get him into the back of my car. Unlucky for him, subduing an already restrained, but resisting, victim happened to be one of my specialties, and also a highly appreciated part of my job.

Seeing his frustration and bewilderment as he slowly realized I was using an entire roll of duct tape just to wrap over his mouth, and around his ankles, until his toes could almost touch the back of his head, that was the highlight.

And underneath all of that tape was an intricate web of tight ropes and knots, carefully planned and executed to keep his limbs completely immobilized. To call him "helpless", was an understatement.

But I wasn't cruel. After all, I had made sure to keep his rock hard member tightly secured up against his waist to keep it out the way.

I'd kept him naked. I preferred keeping him naked, and no, not only because I enjoyed watching his toned body fight my ropework. I knew it was going to be quite hot in the car, especially while being stuck in tight bondage, so I figured I was doing him a favor. Whether he agreed or not was none of my concern. If he wanted to speak up about it, he certainly would've done so already.

"Lovely weather we have today, don't you think?" I said, watching him rock his body with renewed vigor. "Careful now. If you tip over, I'm not helping you up again." I paused for a moment to let him struggle it out. "Can you believe it's already been a week? Don't you think it's about time I let you go back to your family?"

He most likely shouted a couple of insults into his gag. "Glad you agree." I chuckled, sending him a wink. "I just need to find a good place to drop you off first."

I eased back into my seat, listening to him trying to manage anything close to an intelligible response. Of course, the undergarments I had so thoroughly packed his entire mouth with made sure that wasn't going to happen. "Yes, darling, you may keep those. I sure as hell am not going to use them anymore."

I snickered, glancing at the time on the car display one last time.

"It really is as they say, after all." I said, turning in my seat to face him. The sweat dripping from his body glistened beautifully in the midday sun. "Time sure flies when you have fun."
Aaaaa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aaaaa »

This story is amazing! Are you working anything new?
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

What an entertaining, well written story! Great work by you once again, [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention].
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Benelux wrote: 2 years ago What an entertaining, well written story! Great work by you once again, @Lady Knotty.
Thank you! (:

But it's a collaboration, and I would say [mention]noyoyo[/mention] has it worse than me since he has to figure out how to keep up with all my nonsense, so he deserves a lot of credit (wherever he is)!!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

This is incredible reading! I love it!!!🥰🥰
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic