At the Bondage Club F/self, M/F, F/F, M/FF, F/M COMPLETED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

At the Bondage Club F/self, M/F, F/F, M/FF, F/M COMPLETED

Post by herdfaninrva »

Julie and Kenny pay their first visit to Tara's bondage club. Tara gets her desired punishment.

The next morning, Kenny used the pass code Julie had given him previously to get into the complex and Tara’s key to slip quietly into the apartment. Knowing that Tara was supposed to be hogtied as she had been the previous night, he was a little concerned when he did not see her on the living room floor. Those concerns were quickly eliminated when he found her naked and blindfolded on the floor in Julie’s room. Julie was also blindfolded, naked, and laying on top of her covers. Her ankles were shackled together only inches apart. The key to the shackles was on the nightstand within easy reach. Carefully avoiding any contact with Tara, he walked to Julie and simultaneously kissed her and gave her right nipple a sharp twist. “Wake up, sleepy head,” he whispered.

Julie reacted so quickly that her head almost hit Kenny in the mouth. “Morning,” she replied. “What time is it?”

“6:00. Tara’s friend Jamie emailed me for us to be at the club no later than 7:45. She said that if we were late she’ll punish all of us. Tara must have been exhausted after yesterday. She hasn’t moved a muscle.”

“She can’t hear a sound. She’s wearing earplugs. She left her toy box open and said for you to use whatever you needed to to carry out Jamie’s instructions.”

“Makes sense. You need to get your bathroom details done ASAP. I have specific instructions for her. I’ll wake her up when you’re done. Make yourself some breakfast. Tara gets two energy bars, and that’s it. Don’t get dressed, and meet us in the living room. Tara has some instructions to follow for you. Do you want me to unlock your chains?”

“No, thanks. I can get them”

Julie quickly went about her tasks and soon gave Kenny the all clear. He gave Tara a gentle shake and began to untie her. When her hands were free, she removed the earplugs. “These things really work,” she commented. “I didn’t hear a thing. What did Jamie tell you?”

“Hit the bathroom and take care of everything you need to except your shower. Call me when you’re done with that. That’s all I can tell you now.”

Within a few minutes, Tara told Kenny that she was ready. He tied her wrists to the shower head and turned the cold water on full force. Fortunately, the sound of the water was loud enough to drown out her scream. Taking a sprayer on a flexible hose, he proceeded to attack her entire body. Her nipples and pussy got particular attention. When he was sure her nipples and pussy lips were as extended as they could be, he turned off the water, untied her hands, and told her to dry herself, which she did. Next, he handed her a pair of nipple clamps and told her to put them on. “Make sure they stay, or Julie and I will be joining you in the punishment department.” Finally, he handed her a long piece of rope. “Tie yourself a crotch rope. Two knots are to be buried in your pussy. If you cum on them, you’ll get punished more than what you have coming now.”

“I understand. If I get you and Julie punished, I will be yours to do with as you wish for one full day. And I mean as you wish literally.”

“Let’s just hope that doesn’t happen...Hands behind your back.” Tara complied, and Kenny handcuffed her tightly. “In the living room. NOW!” This was now a side of Kenny Tara had never seen, and it caught her a bit by surprise. She liked it!

They found Julie naked as ordered and sitting on the floor. Kenny had pre-placed a supply of rope on one of the tables. To Tara’s surprise, Kenny removed her cuffs. “Jamie’s instructions are for you to tie Julie’s tits the way you like yours tied. She said you would know what she means.”

“I do...Julie, stretch out some then put your hands behind your back. I’m going to tie your elbows together, so make sure you’re good and loose.”

“I’m ready,” Julie told her a few minutes later. After cuffing Julie’s wrists with a pair of hinged cuffs, Tara took a long rope and bound her elbows tightly together. This had the effect of thrusting Julie’s chest out and thereby making her tits all the more prominent. Next, she took another long rope and tied it around the base of her right tit then tightened it until the tit was just beginning to redden a bit then did the same to the left. “How does that feel?” she asked.

“A little uncomfortable, but I could take it a lot tighter,” Julie replied.

“And you will someday soon,” Tara told her.

“OK, Tara, face me, feet apart, hands over your head, mouth open,” Kenny told her. When she complied, Kenny blindfolded her then secured a panel gag into her mouth. “I’m going to whip you. Do not move.” Taking a leather strap, Kenny applied several hard swats across Tara’s tits then turned his attention to her ass. The gag easily contained Tara’s screams. “On your knees, then roll back on your back and spread your legs wide.” Kenny spotted her as she moved to the ordered position. Tara knew what was coming, but she had asked for it. There was nothing she could do but wait for the inevitable. Kenny wasted no time in slamming the strap into her pussy three times. “Take the blindfold off, but leave the gag in,” he instructed. “Go get your tack bikini and put it on.”

“Do I get to go naked?” Julie laughed.

“I wish,” Kenny replied, “but we still have to get you in the car. I get the pleasure of tying your favorite green bikini on you.”

“Great. Just don’t be careful with your hands. Let them roam a bit.”

“I’d love to, but we have to get going. Rain check?”

“Yes, and it’s good for the rest of our lives.”

By now, Tara was back. Without a word, she turned her back to Kenny and put her hands palm-to-palm for him to tie. “One more thing before we do that,” he told her. “Grab your ankles...Three good spanks. I’ll give you a second after the first one to let me know if it’s too hard or too light.” SMACK!

“That’s perfect. Give me two more just like it.”

SMACK!

SMACK!

“Can I have a couple just for fun?” Julie asked.

“Sure. Bend over just like Tara did, and I’ll get you as soon as I tie her up.” Kenny made quick work of tying Tara’s wrists and elbows just as Julie’s were.

Kenny stopped to enjoy the view for a moment then gave Julie what she wanted. Since her bikini had no tacks in it, he swung a little harder, but Julie made not a sound.

“Let’s get you in the car. Julie, you’re first.” Kenny had found a space very close to the door, but it would not have mattered. When they got outside, no one was around. Kenny carefully helped Julie into the back seat and fastened her seatbelt. “You going to be OK with your arms like that for a while?”

“It’s not comfortable, but it’s not bad either.”

A few minutes later, he returned with Tara and repeated the process. He had one quick trip back to the apartment for two pairs of legirons and a blindfold and gag for Julie. Tara would wear neither as he needed her as a backup to his GPS. “6:45,” Kenny announced. “That puts us in good shape on time, right?”

“With a good bit to spare,” Tara assured him.
Last edited by herdfaninrva 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Last call for ideas for Tara's punishment. You can post here or PM. Either is coveted and welcomed.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

With Tara in the passenger seat as navigator, Kenny drove across town with little difficulty. As he had hoped, they were a bit ahead of the morning rush. “How are you doing in that bikini,” he asked.

“It hurts. You did a good job of prepping me for it. But that’s what’s supposed to happen. Probably should have added a crotch rope over it as well as the one under. It’s doing better on my ass and tits than on my pussy. I did a good job when I made this. One tack is going right into each nipple the way the clamps are pinching it. Exactly the way things should be.”

By 7:20, they had reached a former Air Force base that had been turned into an industrial park. Tara guided Kenny to a former vehicle maintenance building. Tara pointed to one of the bay doors that was open. “Blindfold and gag me before you drive inside. Club rule is that a member reporting for punishment must be blindfolded and gagged before entering.” Kenny did so then went in. The door closed behind them immediately, but the huge skylights in the ceiling provided plenty of light to allow Kenny to look at his surroundings. While the outside had changed little from its former life, the inside was completely different. The floor was immaculate with not a drop of grease or oil to be seen. There were 10 other bays like the one Kenny had pulled into, and with the doors closed those getting in or out of their vehicles had complete privacy. What had likely been the parts cage had been divided into several small cells. A steel beam in each had rings in it to allow restraints to be attached over the sub’s head. The walls outside the cage also had hard points to which a person could be secured. Jamie’s email had instructed them to remain in the car until she came and got them. Since they were early, the wait was longer than they would have liked, but better that than all three of them getting punished. When Jamie finally came out of a small door in front of the car, Kenny was stunned. He was expecting a mean-looking lady dressed in black leather and boots. Instead, Jamie stood barely 5 feet tall. Shoulder-length blonde hair and an athletic body with large, firm tits. The red bikini she was wearing barely contained them, and her nipples were obvious even from a distance. Her bottom likewise barely covered what it had to to be worn in public. Under it, she wore matching red fishnets. Apparently, she had the same opinion of boots as Julie as she was barefoot. The smile on her face seemed far more appropriate for a fashion model than for someone about to punish at least Tara and maybe Julie and/or himself. Jamie walked around the car to Kenny’s side, and he rolled the window down. “You were way early. I like that! Even so, you did what I told you to when you got here. You and Julie are here just to watch Tara get punished, right?”

“Yes, but I think she wants to be tied up the whole time, maybe even experience some pain. I think she’s turning into a pain slut as Tara called her.”

“How about you? Do you want to be tied? You don’t have to be as long as you don’t interfere or get in my way.”

“Since you’re in charge here, I’ll let you make that call.”

“If I tell you to take your clothes off, will you?”

“Yes.”

“Any limits on what I can do to you?”

“I don’t know. All the BDSM experience I’ve had is the time I’ve spent the last few days playing with these two so really don’t know what you might do.”

“Got you! If I decide to tie you, I’ll keep that in mind. For now, you can help me get them inside the dungeon. Julie first.” Jamie took Julie’s gag out then explained, “Julie, we have some hard and fast rules you that you must agree to before I take you into the dungeon. Prisoners are never allowed clothes other than those like Tara has on which are designed for punishment, so Kenny is going to have to strip you if you want to be tied up while I punish Tara. You can keep your clothes on and watch but cannot be tied up. Once you make a choice, you’re committed to that for the duration of your time here. What is your choice?”

Without hesitation, she answered, “Kenny, please strip me.” Needing no encouragement, he helped her out of the car then immediately did so.

“One other thing,” Jamie continued. “Normally any prisoner is subject to being tortured in accordance with his or her likes and limits at the immediate whim of anyone else present. Since this is your first trip and you didn’t know that, I’ll ask you if you want to be so vulnerable. I will not tell you if there will be any other people who could take advantage of your choice. You must make it now.”

“Does that include Tara since she’s being punished?”

“It does, and in fact you may be asked to punish her, and her punishment may include having to torture you and/or Kenny if he agrees to accept this vulnerability.”

“Then I accept.”

“Likewise,” Kenny added.

With Jamie directing, Kenny helped his still bound and blindfolded girlfriend into the dungeon. The room was huge with all manner of restraints hanging from the ceiling and attached to the walls. Also, there were five cells along one wall. A like number of human-size bird cages hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room. Padded benches that could be used for a variety of purposes as well as small cages which would barely allow the person confined to move were scattered about. Around the room, mostly women but a few men as well were tied up or caged. Some were being flogged, others zapped with a device like Tara had shown them the night before, resting or awaiting their fate in their bonds, or having sex with their partner.

They led Julie into one of the cells and locked the door with all three inside. “Don’t worry,” Jamie told Kenny with a laugh. “I have the key.” Julie’s bonds, including her blindfold and gag, were removed. “Do you need a drink?” Jamie asked her.

“Yes, please.”

Jamie walked over to what appeared to be an ordinary trunk and got a small bottle of cold water. “We keep water inconspicuously stored around the dungeon as a safety measure,” Jamie said. “Drink it slow. We have plenty of time...Better?”

“Much. Thanks! I’m ready for whatever you have in mind.”

“Push yourself up against the front bars spreadeagle. Kenny, cuff her hands in place. I’ll get her ankles.” Jamie took her key, and she and Kenny stepped outside. Jamie took a string and tied it to Julie’s right nipple. “Julie, there may come a time when this is supposed to hurt. Today is NOT that time. All I’m trying to do is hold your tits in place. You’ll see how in a minute. Does that feel comfortable but like it will stay on even if you move a little?”

“Yes.”

Jamie tied the other end off on her left nipple. “The idea is that if someone’s playing with your tits, you can’t pull them back inside the cell. Think this will do that?”

“I hope I don’t try to pull back, but if I do, yes, it’ll hold.”

Jamie stepped over to a mic attached to the clubs PA system. “Ladies and gentleman, we have a guest prisoner in cell number four. She and her boyfriend, who is with me at the moment but may himself be bound later, are here to witness the self-sentenced punishment of member Tara. For now, you may look at her but not touch. Once we have Tara secured for her first punishment, you may touch no penetration of any body opening. You may spank her, but no more than five swats at any one time. She will not be gagged, so you may talk with her as well.” Putting the mic down and turning to Kenny, she said, “Let’s go get our punishment girl.”

Returning to the car, they guided Tara inside the dungeon and as before, Jamie locked herself, Kenny, and their prisoner inside a cell. “We’re going to untie you, but do not touch your bikini nor your blindfold or gag. Understand?” Tara nodded that she did. “You can walk around a little, stretch, if you need any of your muscles rubbed down, just point, and one of us will...All set to continue? Spread eagle up against the side of the cell...Kenny, same as Julie, but really stretch her out. Put a chain around her waist to hold her tight to the side.” Returning to the mic, she announced, “Kenny and I need to prepare some things for Tara. She has a long way to go, so give her a little pleasure one person or couple at a time. If she cums, she and the person who caused her to do so will be punished. If the latter is a top only he or she will choose a random bottom to take the punishment.”

Tara and Kenny left the cell door open as they walked across the room. The cell quickly had a line outside. Tara was one of the club’s most popular members, so there was no shortage of volunteers to play with her. Meanwhile, Kenny helped Jamie move what looked like a large sawhorse a few feet in front of Julie and turned at a 45 degree angle to her. The difference was that the piece that would normally support the wood was instead a highly polished board cut to a sharp point on top. It’s height was adjustable, and there were hard points on both the board and the A-frames. Jamie grabbed some rope then straddled the beam. “Let me show you how this works. Pay attention, Julie, because you might wind up on here with Tara shortly. Kenny, tie my hands behind my back. Better yet, strip first then tie my hands.” Though confused, he did as she told him. Jamie moved almost to the front of the horse then continued, “Tie my ankles to the front leg then bring the front of the beam up until I tell you to stop. Don’t hesitate. It needs to be at the point where I have to stand on tiptoes...Keep going...Keep going...Right there. Stop.”

By now, Julie’s eyes were the size of saucers. “That has to be hurting!” she exclaimed.

“It is, but you’ll see when I get off here how wet I am. I can’t cum from just this so the frustration makes for a good torture, but a few seconds with a vibe or fingers and I’d be screaming! Now, I need a straight answer from you, and I mean a straight answer. How would you feel about seeing me playing with Kenny’s dick for a minute or so?”

“I’d wish it were me, but I think I’d be OK. I can’t say for sure.”

“That’s fair. I’m going to demo something but if it really upsets you just call ‘red.’ Normally, that means you want to be released from your bounds and need some immediate care, but for this situation only, it will mean for me to stop playing with him and for him to step in and do whatever he needs to to comfort you. OK?”

“Yes.”

“Hey, Holley, come over here a minute, please...Kenny, step over the beam and get right up against my back. Holley, you know what to do. Take it from here.”

“Kenny, hands behind your back.” Holley tied them then tied a rope tightly around both their waists. “Jamie, you have 5 minutes to make him cum, or you get whipped after Tara’s punishment. If you can make him cum more than once, you get to give any volunteer, in this case me, two lashes for every time he cums.”

Before she could begin, Tara’s voice was heard through her gag. Clearly she had cum intensely. “Holley, when you finish here, go find out who pushed her over the edge and make the appropriate arrangements for later.”

“Yes, m’am. Jamie, your time starts now.” Kenny’s shaft was already hard as her nimble fingers began their work. In less than a minute, he exploded. Twice more, Jamie was able to bring him off.

As Holley called time, Kenny whispered into Jamie’s ear, “You need to be rewarded. Tell her to give you three orgasms while we’re still tied like this.”

“You tell her,” she whispered back.

“Holley, she gave me three orgasms. Give her three as fast as you can.”

“I’m going to get mighty loud when I cum. Put the big panel gag in my mouth before you start.”

“Will do.”

The vibe had barely touched Jamie’s pussy when she came violently. Her body rubbing against Kenny’s now recharged shaft caused him to cum again all over her back. Holley kept the pressure on Jamie. Rounds two and three came almost as quickly as the first had. Exhausted, she was thankful for Kenny’s body supporting her.

Turning his attention to Julie, he asked, “How are you, babe?”

“Horny as I’ve ever been in my life. Jamie, I’ll do anything you want to get you to put me where you are! PLEEEEEASE!”

“Julie, do you truly want to be a sub?”

“Not just a sub. I want to be Kenny’s sub for the rest of my life.”

“One thing a sub must learn is patience. Lock how you feel right now into a corner of your brain. It’s time to focus back on Tara. Remember, you came here to watch her punished for not being honest with you. What you just saw was a demo of something that you can do anytime you want if you join the club. I did it now to get her a little break and make her wonder for a while what’s going to happen to her. I promise those feelings you lock away will still be there when we finish with her. By the way, since you are friends with Tara, you and Kenny are automatically approved either as individuals or a couple.”

“I understand,” Julie replied sadly.

By now, Holley had returned from her mission. She first untied Kenny then Jamie. The huge wet spot on Jamie’s leotard dispelled any doubt as to how turned on she had been. “Who pushed Tara over?”

“John.”

“That’s a problem. He’s off limits on punishments until he finishes rehab from shoulder surgery. Bring me the mic...All subs and slaves available to do stand in punishments, strip and report to cell 1. John, strip and join them.” Five ladies and three men immediately did as ordered. Jamie blindfolded John then told the slaves to rearrange themselves against the bars and face outward. Further, she spun John around enough to disorient him. “Tap three people on the ass...Those not tapped may leave. Mix yourselves up again...John, tap one.” Before even being told to, Amy dropped to her knees and put her hands behind her back.

“Thank you, sir, for choosing me to take your punishment for you,” she said calmly as Jamie cuffed her wrists and ankles. “May the slave have a gag to add to her submission?”

“No. It will be some time before your punishment begins, and since you yourself did nothing wrong, there is no reason for you to deal with that discomfort while you wait.”

“Thank you for your kindness.”

“May I stay in the cell with her to keep her company?” asked John.

“You may,” Jamie replied as she locked the door behind herself.

Meanwhile, Holley and Kenny had moved Tara from her cell to the horse in front of Julie. She stood at the far end where the beam was still on the floor and patiently awaited her fate. “Untie her and remove her blindfold and gag,” Jamie instructed Holley and Kenny. “Tara, STRIP!” Glad to finally be getting rid of the tack bikini at least for a while, she wasted no time in doing so. Holley handed her a pair of hinged handcuffs, and she put them on behind her back without being told to. “On your tiptoes...Holley, Kenny, bring the beam up so that she must stay that way...Tara, are you sure you can balance yourself this way through your inquisition?”

“I am.”

“Are you in any distress which would keep you from continuing through both it and the punishments which will follow?”

“Should either of those change, understand that you are to notify us immediately. Holley has graciously volunteered to be your second and will step in and take any remaining punishments for you. She has accepted this role freely and you will owe her no debt should that happen.”

“I understand and accept the terms.”

“Tara, we have a strange situation in that you have asked to be punished for not being honest with Julie and Kenny about your kinky side, yet they do not feel that you did wrong at all. Because of that your punishments will be chosen randomly. I’m going to ask you to choose some numbers. Your fate will be decided by those choices, but you will not know what you are choosing for. The first thing will be the number of punishments you receive. The minimum is two. Kenny will draw a card from a shuffled standard deck. Hearts means you stay at two, clubs makes it three, diamonds four, and spades five. This draw will also affect your first punishment. Kenny…”

“Ten of clubs.”

“Three punishments. In addition, your first punishment will be to ride the horse for 15 minutes with your feet tied completely off the floor. You will have a ten-clothespin zipper attached to each tit and down your chest from there. When your time is up, you may choose whether it comes off fast or slow. Do you want to find out your other punishments now or at the end of each?”

“At the end of each.”

“Your time will begin when I attach the last clothespin.”

Holley lowered a hook from the ceiling and attached Tara’s bound wrists to it. Two men from the club lifted Tara off the beam, Jamie and Kenny raised it another foot off the floor. The men gently lowered her onto the wood. Holley shackled her ankles then attached the chain to a hook attached to the bottom. Tara’s weight was now 100% on her pussy. Jamie attached the clothespins, and the time began.

“Julie’s been chained to those bars long enough,” Jamie observed. She unlocked the cell door, and Kenny and Holley quickly got her down.

“How do I get tied up now?” asked Julie.

“You don’t until we determine Tara’s next punishment. There’s a chance you’ll have to help her with it. Watch what she’s going through, but get some rest while you’re doing it.”

Now five minutes into her ride, Tara was squirming as best she could to relieve the pressure on her cunt, but it was to no avail. To make matters worse, Jamie would occasionally slip over and tickle her feet or her sides. The second time it happened, she made some veiled threats about getting Jamie back to which Jamie responded by blindfolding and gagging her. By the ten-minute mark, tears were streaming down her face. Normally, she could easily endure the horse for half an hour, but the effects of Kenny’s whipping as well as the tacks in her bikini bottom had made her hypersensitive. Still, not one sound of complaint came through her gag. At 14 minutes, Jamie took her gag out and asked her if she wanted the zipper off slow or fast. “Fast,” came the emphatic reply. To their surprise, Jamie handed the free ends of the strings connecting the clothespins to Kenny. “On my signal, pull as hard as you can and walk away from her. She will scream. Pay no attention to that.” Still blindfolded, Tara could not see Jamie point to her friend. He did as she had told him, and the pins went flying in all directions. Tara’s scream was loud and long, and when it finished, she was nearly out of breath. Holley quickly moved to release her feet while Kenny and Jamie firmly but gently hugged her.

“One down, two to go,” Kenny said calmly. “Way to go, kiddo!”

As Kenny and Jamie continued to hold Tara, Holley slowly lowered the beam to allow her to get her feet back on the floor. One of the members brought a chair over, and they helped Tara sit down. “Is she OK?” came Julie’s voice from inside the cell.

“I’ll be fine in a few minutes, sweetie,” Tara replied. “Just need a little water and a few minutes to catch my breath. Jamie, that was awesome. You’ve set yourself up with a tough act to follow with the next two.”

“I’ll give it my best shot!” Jamie laughed. “Let me know when you’re ready to go on.”

“I’m ready to be tied to this chair now. I don’t want to be untied for more than five minutes until I get back to the apartment, if even then. I’ll be ready to go soon.” Holley secured Tara as requested, and everyone chatted for a bit. “OK, Jamie, I’m good. Do your worst!”

Jamie led Tara through a series of numbers then let Julie out of the cell. All three were bound with their hands in front and attached to ropes around their waists. They were taken to an area where thick mats had been put down. “Tara, you are going to do two predicaments, one with Julie and one with Kenny. They will be equal in difficulty for all of you. You chose who goes first.”

“Julie.”

Jamie took a long rope and tied a very tight crotch rope, complete with knots directly on their clits, onto Tara while Holley did the same to Julie. They helped them lay on their backs about seven feet apart on either side of a steel beam running across the ceiling and blindfolded them. The long ends of their ropes were thrown over the beam to the other girl’s feet. “Legs in the air. I’ll tell you when to stop,” Jamie demanded. When they had done so, the rope was pulled tight and used to tie their ankles. “Ten minutes, ladies. I know you’re both cheerleaders, so you should be strong enough to handle this. If either of you gives up or cums, your partner gets 15 with the leather strap across the tits.” At first, both held her legs firmly where they had started. Julie even managed to raise hers a bit further to take some pressure off Tara. Soon, though, fatigue set in, and both girls’ legs began to tire. As they did, they tried to inch closer to the floor only to be stopped by a yelp from across the beam. Apologies flew right behind the yelps, but soon moans of pleasure began to mix in. Movements that minutes earlier had caused pain were now yielding joy as their juices began to flow. Knowing what would happen to her friend if she gave in, each fought to maintain control. Mercifully, Jamie called time and not a moment too soon. As their ankles were released, both were breathing hard but doggedly refused to cum. Though there would be no penalty now, neither wanted to appear weak by letting go before her friend.

When Julie caught her breath a bit, she asked Tara, “Which were you closer to doing, quitting or cumming?”

“Honestly, I have no idea!” she laughed.

“GOOD! I was exactly the same! Jamie, can I ask a favor?”

“Sure.”

“Untie us for a minute so we can give each other a big hug.”

“Who am I to deny that request?” Jamie answered with a huge smile.

Jamie freed Julie while Holley did the same for Tara. For everyone, even Kenny who knew what was ahead for him, seeing the two of them embracing was a welcome sight and confirmation that everything they had done and would do was simply a part of the dynamic of their friendship.

When they broke the hug, Jamie asked, “How long before your legs recover so you can do Kenny?”

“10 or 15 minutes, maybe a little less if you’ll let me take a quick shower.”

“Go for it. Take a little longer if you need to. We can do Amy’s punishment while you’re gone.”

Holley retrieved Amy from her cell with John alongside for support. “Amy, you were chosen at random to take a punishment which John cannot due his recent injury. If you believe that the process by which you were chosen was in any way unfair, you have the right to speak now. Do you wish to do so?”

“No m’am. Not only do I believe that the process was fair, but given the chance, I would have volunteered to stand in place of my friend.”

“Amy, there is a reason that everyone in this club loves you, and you just demonstrated why. First, you must choose Holley or me to be your partner. Which will it be?”

“May I ask what the task for us is?”

“You may not.”

“I choose you.”

“Holley, you are now in charge. Proceed.”

“Jamie, strip!”

“Julie, tie Amy’s hands as yours were while I do the same to Jamie.” Both were blindfolded and gagged then helped to lay on the floor as Julie and Tara had been, Holley ordered them to bring their feet to the same level as the previous pair. However, their feet were connected directly together so that only one could lower hers at any given time. Adding to their predicament, they were ordered to a half-sitting position, their nipples clamped, then the clamps connected over the beam. “Ladies, same rules as the last pair. If either of you gives up or even one clamp comes off, your partner gets 15 with the leather strap.” As earlier, both started out doing well but exhaustion and muscle strain soon began to take their toll. Amy was the first to lean back a bit causing Jamie to scream into her gag. She quickly sat back up but in the process let her feet down forcing Jamie’s even higher off the floor. When she raised them again, she hoped that Jamie would return what she had done to her, but Jamie held firm for a bit. Trying to signal to Amy, Jamie leaned forward and raised her feet a bit then returned to her original position. As she did she made as much noise into her gag as she could in an attempt to get Amy to rock with her and thereby giving each other a moment of rest. Unfortunately, all she accomplished was to pull all four nipple clamps off. Both screamed into their gags, and both knew what awaited them. Still with the tension off their upper bodies, they were able to focus all their energy onto fighting the growing pain in their calves and thighs. Finally, Holley called time, and she and Julie quickly released their legs from the overhead and let them rest for a moment. Without allowing them to move nor take a break from the gags, Holley took the strap and delivered the punishments in five-stroke sequences alternating between the two of them. Both their chests were bright red when she finished, but Jamie’s pussy was obviously damp while Amy’s was soaking wet.

“Mistress Holley,” Amy said when her gag was removed, “I know this was to be punishment, but I am so close to cumming that I need to be pushed over the edge before I go crazy. Please push me by however you wish.”

Smiling, Holley replied, “No, you have earned the privilege of choosing.”

“My remote vibe. It’s in my bag by my cell. Would you get it please?”

“Gladly!”

Holley wasted no time in returning with the device and inserting it for the still bound Amy. “Do you want to use the remote, or do you want me to?”

“Go for it! Highest setting as fast as you can get it there, PLEASE!!!” Only a few seconds were required for Holley to bring Amy to a thunderous climax. “Thank you, my friend!!”

“You’re welcome! I’ll get you untied then you can go back to playing as you like AFTER you take a 15-minute break. You need to rest!”

By now, Tara had returned and was looking refreshed and ready for whatever Jamie had in mind. “Looks like you had a little problem while I was gone!” she joked with Tara.

“That I did, but I deserved it. I was too weak to handle the punishment I created for Amy and myself so got both of us whipped. I should have taken the whole thing, but Holley didn’t give me the chance. Thankfully, Amy enjoyed it. Ready?”

“Tie me up, and I will be.”

“Don’t forget to tie me up,” Julie reminded them.

“You need to stretch first. You’re going to be tied in a split for a while” Jamie told Tara.

“OK, I’m loose. Thankfully, I took a nice hot shower so was already warmed up.”

“Hands behind your back!” Tara complied, and Jamie took a long rope, securely bound her wrists then buried the free end deeply in her pussy, brought it around her waist, then tied it to her wrist bonds. Meanwhile, Holley tied Julie the same way, helped her to the floor then tied her ankles together. A harness gag followed before Holley pulled Julie’s feet up so that they almost touched the back of her head then tied them off on the back of the gag.

“Kenny, strip, hands in front.” Jamie quickly tied his hands. After blindfolding and gagging both of them, she helped Kenny lay on the floor. Next, she had him bend his knees so that his ankles were touching his ass and tied them in place. She took a long rope and tied it around Tara’s right ankle then ran it over the beam and tied the free end tightly around Kenny’s cock and balls. As she did, Tara’s leg was pulled just above parallel to the floor. A second rope held her left ankle Next, she put a pair of clover clamps on Tara’s pussy lips and ran the rope attached to them to the rope on Kenny’s wrists, which she had pulled to a 45-degree angle to his body. “Here are the rules. Every time her leg falls and puts any pressure on you, you have to pull on her clamps until it stops. If you don’t, she gets zapped on both tits. If you pull at a time when she isn’t stretching you, you get zapped on the balls. Holley and I will be watching, and both of us must agree to any punishment.”

Tara was determined that her leg would not move, but after about five minutes she started to tire. Tied as he was, there was nothing Kenny could do to keep her from stretching his genitals so pulled on his rope until he heard her scream into the gag. Tara tried to hop closer to him to make it easier to keep her leg up, but the rope around her left ankle kept her from doing so. Finally, she was able to regain her strength in the leg and take the pressure off Kenny. He immediately released the pressure on her pussy clamps and gave her a moment to relax before giving them an obviously unnecessary tug. Jamie and Holley exchanged nods, and Holley gave his cock and balls three moderate shocks. The next couple of minutes saw Tara’s leg muscles twitching madly as she fought to hold firm. With a little over a minute to go, fatigue completely overcame her, and she let her leg down with no hope of getting it back up. Kenny screamed into his gag as she pulled him as far and as tightly as the rope would allow. He wanted to ask Tara whether she wanted him to pull on his rope or let her get zapped on the tits, but the gag prevented this. This time, he only pulled until he felt the tension in the rope increasing, but even that was enough to draw a scream from Tara. Suddenly, he felt all the tension go out of his rope as the clamps slid off Tara’s lips. For the next few seconds, he could hear the zapper being used on her but had no idea where on her body. When the sounds stopped, Holley released his bonds as Jamie did the same for Tara’s legs. As she had requested, Jamie left her hands tied behind her back. By the time he was on his feet, she was leaning on Jamie as the latter removed her blindfold and gag. Jamie helped her to the chair she had been in earlier and held a cold water to her lips. When she had had enough to get her voice back she asked, “Are you OK, Kenny? I’m so sorry I put you through so much pain.?”

“I’m fine. It was painful but also very exciting. I had a huge hard-on going and probably could have given my girl quite a fucking.”

“You mean me, right?” Julie chimed in.

“Of course I mean you, silly!” he laughed. “Who else could I mean?”

“I hope no one. Not now. Not ever.”

“You can count on that, my love! How are you holding up in that hogtie?”

“Quite well. Just glad for all the cheering and gymnastics I’ve done. It’s actually not that bad.”

“So you don’t need a break while we talk about what comes next?” Jamie asked her.

“No. I’m good for at least another 15-20 minutes. Tara, how are you?”

“I’m fine. Whoever punished me when those clamps came off, thank you. I deserved it. I knew I was getting wet but never thought I would get so wet the clamps wouldn’t hold.”

“Do you want to cum? You’ve handled your punishments so far incredibly well, and I think you’ve earned it,” asked Jamie.

“I want to, but I don’t think I’ve earned it yet. If you feel the same way after my last punishment, I’ll take you up on it.”

“OK. Before we go on, Kenny, can you handle being tied like Julie is?” Jamie asked.

“I can try if you give me a few minutes to stretch.”

“Please, Mistress, let me join them,” Tara requested.

“Done.” Kenny went through some of his normal baseball warmups then told Jamie he was ready. Jamie bound him while Holley did the same for Tara.

“Kenny, Julie, when Tara and I talked last night, I was really impressed by what she had to say about you. She said good things about you that I’ve never heard her say about anyone. You have proven every word she said to be correct. Now, I’m going to do something I very rarely do, and that’s invite you to join during your first visit. There is a fee if you decide to stay after six months, but during that time you have the same rights as any member. There is also an initiation rite that you must go through. You must do it within the first two weeks. It is challenging and must be followed to the letter, but I assure you that you will not be harmed physically nor psychologically. Today is not an appropriate time because of everything you’ve been involved in. You’ll need several hours to rest once you leave and the adrenalin shuts down. You don’t have to decide today, but you may if you want.”

“I can’t speak for Julie, but I’m in,” Kenny replied.

“From this moment forward, you can speak for me if you will accept me as your loving slave. Regardless, yes, I’m in,” Julie confirmed.

“I will accept your submission on one condition,” Kenny told her. “That condition is that we sit down together and maybe with some input from Tara and discuss in detail exactly what this means. I want you to be happy with everything we do, even punishments if you earn them. Julie, you have big dreams for your future. I want to be a help to those dreams, not a destroyer of them.”

“DEAL!” Julie answered with a smile.

“Congratulations both on your deciding to join us and your new relationship...Now on to Tara’s last punishment. You will again share your punishment with two of your friends, but this time, they will be chosen by random draw. We have put Julie, Kenny, Holley, Amy, and me on cards. Holley will shuffle them where all can see. To ensure that it is indeed random and fair, you will pick two numbers between one and five, and the people on the cards in those spots in the deck will join you. Holley, go ahead...Tara, two numbers, please.”

“Three and five.”

“Number three is Kenny and number five is Holley.”

“Kenny, pick a color, red or black. That will determine the nature of what you will endure.”

“Red.”

“That will take place in the courtyard. Amy and Julie, you may be tied up and watch or assist me in carrying out what is to happen. Your choice.”

“Julie will participate,” Kenny said firmly. “If there is a way she can be bound without interfering in what she needs to do that is to happen. Regardless of that, she is to have a vibe set to random tied securely in her pussy. If she cums, I will punish her in front of all of you. Also, if possible within the punishment, she is to tie my cock and balls. Jamie, you can help her make sure it’s tight but not dangerous.”

“So be it,” Jamie confirmed.

“Thank you, Master,” Julie said. “Would you prefer that I succeed or fail and earn your punishment?”

“I expect you to make every effort not to cum.”

“Jamie, you may choose for me. If I am to watch, I ask that I be tied to the picnic shelter and my nipples clamped,” Amy told her.

“Julie and I will handle the punishment. You will be bound as you requested.”

All but Jamie were soon naked with their hands bound behind them. Their ankles were shackled so that they could walk safely but not easily, and they were tightly gagged. Holley led the parade outside with Jamie in back as a safety. Jamie took Amy to the shelter on the side facing where the others would be. Expecting to be tied to one of the support posts, Amy put her back against it, but Jamie surprisingly guided her to a spot between two of them. After taking the shackles off, she ordered her to spread her legs as far as possible then tied one to each post but leaving a bit of slack. After freeing her hands, she took Amy’s right and attached it to one of the posts and in doing so pulled her onto her tiptoes. She repeated this with her left. For safety, she tied the ropes on her wrists in a way that if Amy put her weight (what little of that there was at 4’10” and 100 pounds) on her wrists it would not cut off circulation nor risk soft tissue damage. She took the clover clamps that she knew Amy loved to hate and clamped them onto her nipples. Amy screamed as best she could into the gag, but the look in her eyes told Jamie that this was exactly what she wanted.

Jamie turned her attention to Julie. Without untying her hands, she inserted the vibe into Julie’s pussy, gave the vibe a quick test before setting it to random, then tied it into place. After untying her hands, she instructed, “Tie Kenny to the posts in the ground over there. Make sure he can’t move at all. Take this mask and cover his face then put these welder’s goggles over his eyes.” As Julie carried out the instructions, Jamie did the same to Holley and Tara. When she finished, she took a rope and gave it to Julie. “Do as your master said. I will watch but only intervene if I have to...Nice job!”

Just as she said that, the vibe kicked into high, and Julie’s willpower was put to its first test. With great effort, she managed to stop the orgasm but knew that if the vibe went that high again she was going to be in trouble.

To Julie’s surprise, Jamie paused, took her clothes off, and put them on one of the picnic tables. “This is going to get messy, which is why we do it outside. That box behind Tara contains honey, flour, whipped cream, and hot sauce. The sauce goes on Kenny’s cock and balls and on Tara’s and Holley’s nipples and pussy. Use it first. The rest of it goes wherever it lands. Everyone gets about the same amount. We’ll just start dumping the stuff and keep going until it runs out.”

BiELCa157.jpg

Julie wanted to protest about having to further torment her master but was glad that the gag kept her from doing so. She was equally glad a moment later when, just as she began to apply the sauce to Kenny the vibe jumped to its highest setting. Caught off guard, she collapsed onto the soft grass as wave after wave came over her. As she did, she accidentally poured half the jar of sauce into her own cunt and the pain and pleasure mix sent her over the top again. “You OK?” Jamie asked. Julie nodded that she was, but Jamie knew better. “Honey, you’re going to have to rest a bit after that. I’ll finish up with our prisoners. You go rest, and no, I’m not taking the vibe out.” Julie did her best to talk through the gag, and after a moment, Jamie understood what she was trying to say. “You want to be tied up more, right?” Julie nodded, so Jamie helped her to lie down on one of the picnic tables then tied her hands over her head to one end and the shackles on her ankles to the other. “You know that Kenny’s going to punish you, so if it hits again just relax and enjoy it!”

Jamie turned her attention back to those tied on the ground. Since Julie had lost most of Kenny’s hot sauce, she took a little extra time to rub what was left in. Her hands on his cock immediately brought it to full erection even though the pain from the sauce was fairly intense and he knew that it was Jamie not his slave working on him. (He had overheard the conversation between Julie and Jamie.) Next, she finished making a mess of Holley, whom she had been working on when Julie needed her help. Tara, having no idea what had been going on elsewhere, was more than ready to receive her jar of sauce and the other items. Given the tension that she had been building, it came as no surprise when she exploded in orgasm the second Jamie’s hand touched her clit. Lost in euphoria, she never felt the honey, flour, and whipped cream.

Jamie returned to Julie. “Are you OK?”

“YES!! Whatever punishment Kenny gives me will be a fair price to pay for what I’ve been feeling.”

“Are you up to helping me clean them off?”

“Yes, if you take the vibe out. If you don’t, I’m afraid it will put me out of commission again.”

“I can’t take it out without Kenny’s permission, but I will turn it down so it won’t make you cum. The catch is that it will drive you crazy.”

“I can handle that. Go ahead.”

Jamie adjusted the vibe then released Julie’s hands. “I know you want to stay tied in some way, but I need to take those shackles off. Your feet and legs are about to get very wet and maybe messy, and I don’t want to chance messing up the locks...Here. Take this hose. Stand behind Kenny’s head and rinse him off. Just make sure you hit below his face. Give it full force. I know he can take it because I have several times. I’ll get Holley then we’ll both hit Tara.”

Had he not been tightly restrained to the ground, the unsuspecting Kenny would have jumped well into the air when the first blast of water hit him. Holley knew what was coming but still pulled against her bonds. When they were as clean as they were going to get here, Jamie and Julie stood on opposite sides of Tara and opened up. Not expecting a double stream, Tara screamed into her gag with all her might. Before long, she, too, was as clean as possible. Jamie and Julie freed the captives and Amy and all adjourned for a well earned and badly needed shower. As Julie enjoyed the warm massage, she could only wonder what her master had in mind as her punishment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by herdfaninrva 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I want to post a picture to go with the new part added but can't get it to work. Would someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wow - certainly a detailed reply. You certainly got a lot of the ideas into punishments for Tara - I think she may be completely exhausted now - I know I was just reading it!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Wow - certainly a detailed reply. You certainly got a lot of the ideas into punishments for Tara - I think she may be completely exhausted now - I know I was just reading it!
Thank you!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Wow!!! Excellent work!!!
Loved it!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Here is the final section.

When they finished their showers, the group gathered again in the club’s lounge. Jamie was wearing a black bikini over black pantyhose. Tara, Amy, and Holley were topless with green bikini bottoms and pantyhose. Kenny had been issued and was wearing a red Speedo, emblematic of being a new Master in the club. Julie was wearing the orange pantyhose of a new submissive, but since she was still to be punished, she wore nothing over it. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back and her ankles shackled.

After a few minutes of small talk, they turned their attention to the leftovers. “Tara, my friend, we still owe you some pleasure for a job well done in taking your punishments,” Jamie reminded her.

“Thanks, but I’m so exhausted right now that it would be hard for me to cum and even harder to enjoy it! I have some toys at the apartment. Maybe after I rest a while my roommate or her master will be kind enough to operate them for me and let me really explode.”

“Of course we will!” Kenny assured her.

“Master, I’m ready for my punishment,” Julie said. “Please make it severe. I failed you in a very simple task.”

“Come sit on my lap,” Kenny said softly. “Have you ever had to control your orgasms under that much stress before?”

“No, Sir.”

“The ‘Sir’ has to go. That’s way too formal for us. We’ll come up with something else later. Did you do your best not to cum without permission?”

“Yes.”

Gently hugging her and pulling her against his chest, he continued, “Then you did not fail. I will punish you as I said, but I know that in time you will be able to control your body. Your punishment will be mild. Jamie, can you recommend something?”

“I think the bolt track might be appropriate.”

“What’s that?” Kenny asked.

“It’s a walking or running track that has been covered in screws, nuts, and bolts. It’s pretty painful to walk on, especially if your feet have been given a good whipping before you start, but it doesn’t do any harm. I think two walking laps would be appropriate. The way she’s tied now will be fine. It will ruin her hose, but that’s no problem.”

“Julie, do you accept your punishment as Jamie suggested?”

“I do, but please whip my feet.”

“As you wish,” Kenny told her, “but it will be a light whipping. Jamie, what implement do you recommend?”

“Let’s let her choose. If she picks something too harsh I’ll veto it.”

With Julie’s shackles jingling on the concrete floor, Jamie led them to the rack where the impact instruments were kept. She chose a strap about four inches wide. “Good call,” Jamie told her. “This has a good sting to it and makes a lot of noise but the effects go away pretty fast.”

“I’m not sure I can control that,” Kenny said. “Maybe you should whip her.”

“No,” Amy replied. “I love that strap any way it’s used. Practice on me.” As she said that, she laid down on the floor and put her feet in the air and spread them wide. “Give my pussy a few swats just for my fun. I’ll close my eyes so I don’t know when it’s coming.”

With a little guidance from Jamie, Kenny quickly got his stroke down on Amy’s feet, but when he hit her pussy she laughed, “You’re not practicing for Julie. GIVE IT TO ME!” He gave her three hard shots so quickly that she could not scream between them. To his surprise, when the third one landed, Amy bounced to her feet and gave him a bear hug. “That’s what I was talking about! You’re going to make Julie a very good Dom. Thank you!!”

“I have an idea,” Kenny told the others. “Is that deck of cards close by?”

“Right here,” Holley answered.

“Julie, my dear, you are going to determine your own fate. Minimum’s five swats per foot, so anything lower goes to five. Face cards are eleven, anything else is what it is. Draw.”

“Ten of spades. You want me the way Amy was?”

“Yes. Jamie, can you take her shackles off. I want her legs nice and wide...Julie, try to hold still. I’m going to give these to you in groups of five. If you move, there’s no penalty, but I will have Tara and Amy hold your feet for me. Ready?”

“Ready, Master. Please give your slave the punishment she deserves.”

SMACK!

Julie yelped a bit as the first blow hit her. Kenny gave the next nine to her slowly as he wanted to avoid hitting the same spot too many times. By the time he finished, she had made a little noise but not much. Still a few stray tears rolled down her cheeks. Seeing this he helped her to stand then gently took her in his arms. “You OK?”

“I’m fine. Just not sure if these are tears of pain, joy, or both. I do know that right now I’m the happiest girl on Earth!”

The walk to the track was a short one, and they found several others both male and female using it. Julie’s ankles had been shackled again, so she started to step on when Jamie bellowed, “Amy, strip and get on your knees, hands behind your back. NOW!”

Without a word, Amy complied. “You have five minutes to get Julie’s hose off and shackles back on or you’ll be joining her. Here are the keys. I’ll help you that much.” From the beginning, it was obvious that Amy had no intention of completing her task in the allotted time. She dropped the keys then managed to knock them further away from herself. By the time she retrieved them, she was already down to two minutes. She did manage to get both ankles free and Julie’s hose down to her knees before Jamie snapped, “Time’s up! Amy, that was a terrible effort.”

“Yes, it was Mistress. I will be happy to join my friend on the track as well as take any other punishment you wish.”

“What do you think that punishment should be?”

“Would Mistress accept ten cane strokes on my tits?”

“I think that’s a little harsh since you and I planned this whole scene so you could join Julie like you wanted to,” Jamie giggled. “How about ten on your ass?”

“That works!” Amy replied cheerfully. “Who gets to do the honors?”

“Kenny, as the only male Dom here at the moment, it’s your call. Who will it be?” Jamie replied.

“I think Tara deserves it. You’ve taken and taken all day and smiled through the whole thing.”

“I agree!” Jamie added.

“Mistress, may I share my opinion?” Amy asked.

“You may,” Jamie answered.

“Awesome choice!”

Having retrieved a cane from the rack, Tara told Amy, “Grab your ankles. If you hold on I won’t tie your hands to them.”

“Deal!” Amy said.

TWACK!!

From this first stroke, it was obvious that Tara wasn’t holding back, yet the look in her eyes showed not malice but friendship. She knew what Amy wanted and was giving it to her.

TWACK!!

The second stroke landed well away from the first. Directing her strikes with the skill of an artist, Tara made sure that Amy got the maximum she could handle without flinching and releasing her ankles. When the last had landed, Amy quickly stood up and gave Tara the biggest bear hug her tiny frame could muster. “Ok, handcuff me just like Julie,” Amy asked Tara. When she did, Amy turned her attention to Julie. She gently put an arm around her shoulder. “Come on, kiddo! Let’s take our laps!”

Their feet having been worked over earlier, both found the rough surface somewhat painful but not unbearable. With half a lap to go, Amy whispered something to Julie, who donned a huge smile. Both jogged the last part of their punishment!

“I hereby declare that Julie, Amy, and Tara have completed their punishments and may now dress in the appropriate bikinis for their role. Amy could have chosen a full bikini but left the top off as her fellow veteran submissives have. Julie did likewise with her orange.

“I don’t get it,” Jamie said to Julie. “You’ve never been on that track before and your feet had been whipped. How were you able to jog that without being in agony?”

“I’m a cheerleader and a dancer. I’m barefoot all the time at practice and as often as possible at performances. That was actually a very mild punishment for me. But there’s something I don’t understand, too. Why in the world would Amy intentionally get herself caned and made to run with me?”

“I’m a pain slut,” Amy replied, “and no, that’s not a negative term. I love pain and get turned on by it. I’ve seen some things in you today that make me think you might be, too. We’ll see how things develop. If you are and Kenny will loan you out to others, and I don’t mean for sex, you’ll be very popular around here! There’s always someone looking for a sub.”

Suddenly, Julie noticed the time. “Tara, honey, I know we could stay here all evening, but we have dances to make up for practice Monday. If we don’t get ourselves back to the apartment and get started we’re going to be in trouble!”

“You’re right about that! We’ll see you ladies again soon. Kenny, would you be our chauffeur again? I’d still like to be tied up for the ride home and suspect Julie would, too, right?”

“Right!”

The ride was quick as they talked about the day’s events. All three agreed that it had ended much too soon. They could not wait until they could return to the bondage club.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great part!!! Hope it is not finished yet!!!
I think Julia and Tara have more roomates, don't they? :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago Great part!!! Hope it is not finished yet!!!
I think Julia and Tara have more roomates, don't they? :D
Yes. She comes in in the next part.

BTW, if anyone has ideas as to how to introduce her, feel free to post.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Words fail me. This is an incredibly good, well-written, and enjoyable story.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Windrunner wrote: 3 years ago Words fail me. This is an incredibly good, well-written, and enjoyable story.
THANK YOU!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic