Helpless and Humiliated (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
_moonlight__
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Helpless and Humiliated (FF/M)

Post by _moonlight__ »

My Name is Glenn. And this is a rather humiliating story of mine, which i decided to share. Here is some facts about me:

I am 25 years old. I have finished my university as an IT programmer at 23 and work already 2 years in a company here in New York. I’m from Europe, but it happened so that I had to move to the US and changed my life drastically; I’m not much a tall, I have brown middle-sized hair and brown eyes. I’m well-shaped, cuz I’m used to doing sports;

New-York was my city. Except the fact that it teemed of life opportunities, it also teemed of people. Despite my job, I’m quite communicable guy, who likes getting acquainted to new people, especially girls.

Once, I worked the whole week without weekends, so my boss decided to give me three days off, because of making one great project. It was Wednesday. My first day off. Morning. To completely relax, as any normal person, I started surfing my phone: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok you know all that stuff…

But suddenly by coincidence, I found rather interesting dating app on AppStore: “Why not try it? ”

I have made many friends since moving to the US. But new girls…it’s always intriguing. I had no girlfriend for a long time, so I wanted to relax completely these days you know….

I downloaded it and signed up quickly. Swipe Right, left, left, right again. There were good girls, but I wanted something special. Suddenly one girl caught my attention. Her name was Danielle. 21 years old. Pretty beautiful girl, she had blonde streak hair and pretty face. On some photos I noticed she was a sportsmen, cuz her figure was muscular in a good way. She also had abs, apparently. It was definitely my type. I swiped, so that liked her.

Then I needed only to wait. I had a breakfast with my favourite morning show, packed my bag and went to the gym. It was hot summer day in NY, so I decided to wear White T-Shirt, basketball shorts and white flip-flops.

Morning training. I never leave my phone in the locker room in order to be able to change the music in my earphones. That time wasn’t exception. In the end of the training I before going to the shower I got notification from the app, that Danielle has also liked me. I was really excited. I wrote her at once.

It was 2 p.m.. She answered rather quickly, we chatted a little and I understood that she was really cool. I could omit the chance to invite her out. And Danielle answered that she had just finished her lessons at university and was totally free at that time. “Why not to have lunch together?” I thought.

In order not to make her wait I took my shower quickly and went out for the first date.

The weather was shiny and it was really hot. Luckily, I had my days off and could wear anything I wanted.

So when we finally met, I noticed that she was a little lower than me, she had well-shaped body, rather tanned skin and was incredibly beautiful even in that uniform she wore…yep, as I later found out she was studying military law at United States Military Academy here in New-York. That was intriguing.

She was wearing military shirt, stern military trousers and boots. At the time of such a hotness!!! She was pretty cute. We went to have some pizza for lunch. And talked literally about anything. I found out that she lived with her father in Brooklyn. Her mother passed away 5 years ago and her father was also military man.

I watched as her lips were eating pizza, and as she was laughing…I understood that I incredibly wanted to have her. I wanted her.

Danielle looked at me also quite intriguing. She was scanning me totally. I noticed her watching even sometimes at my feet. Once she even joked something silly about my flip flops.

She looked quite confident. Quite strong. And it gave me a sign, that we could try to do it on our first date. “What’s the point of waiting long? “ my mind(or my penis) told me.

I also told her about my biography: about my job, my hobbies(I mentioned the gym), my origins. She looked quite interested in all these facts, so it was 4:30 p.m.

and I decided to invite her to go to my apartment, to show her my place of living. She was a little shocked at first but instantly smiled and agreed.

We walked through the Central Park and also decided to go on the grass. She immediately offered me(looked like ordered)to try to go there barefoot. I took off my flip flops and I was going there barefoot. She also started taking my flip flops away from me so I had to run after her barefoot around the whole park. I payed no attentions to such tricks it was even funny, but my soles were definitely dirty.

As we came up to the house we saw Josh, the dog which lived quite near our house. People often feed him when somebody goes to work. Josh liked playing, but sometimes was quite aggressive dog. When hungry, apparently.

I we got up to the 11th floor and I opened the apartment. As I put my sports bag down, I leaned quite near her tits. I turned on. I felt her got sweaty. I couldn’t take it, so I grabbed her by waist and started kissing her neck and lips. She grinned evilly and started pushing me towards the couch.

She I instantly took off my flip flops, my shorts, and t-shirt off, I also wanted to take off her clothes, but she didn’t let me.

I was puzzled and said: “Hey, don’t forget who is your boss, baby?” I was turned on and it was quite okay for me. I used to be a master.

Danielle took off my panties instead and grabbed my balls. She pushed me to the wall. And started squeezing them, Looked into my eyes, closed my mouth with her hand and ordered to stay quiet. “STAY QUIET OR I WILL TEAR THEM AWAY”

I was shocked. I started trying to interrupt her and said that that was too far, but she squeezed my balls harder.
“HEY, I am not joking around, motherfucker! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!”

Here I got a little scared. She started looking around and saw a big duct tape on my table. She took it immediately and said: “ON YOUR KNEES. OBEY”

I hesitated so she kicked my knee in order me to stand on my knees. Then she ordered me to lay on the floor: “Pussyboy, now on the floor! Hurry!!!”

I couldn’t believe it was still her. Danielle changed in a minute. I still tried to keep in my mind that it was just a kinky game. But it wasn’t.

She sat in my body and taped my hands tightly behind my back. The same she did with my elbows, knees and ankles. Therefore she tied up wrists to my ankles and I could do literally nothing except squirming on the floor;

“Dani, I know it’s just your kinky game! Stop it now, I don’t like it at all” I cried

“Glen, you getting on my nerves, I didn’t think you are such a talkative person. ” - answered Danielle.
“You guys all download these apps only to fuck with random weak girls. ” - she added.
“You fool, thought that I would be that little brat, who would plead for your dick in my mouth! ” - Danielle shouted and dug her hand into my sports bag.

“whaaat? No, no way I wanted that. Danielle, darling, you knoaaah MHGMH MHMGGM MGMGG” - she suddenly put my sweaty socks from the gym deep in my throat. They were salty and soaked, I felt disgusted. She held her hand over my mouth, so I couldn’t to spit them off.

Danielle noticed that there were still some room in my mouth, so she started unzipping her boots. As she did it, I saw her white socks, which were totally sweaty because of the hotness. She took them off quickly and put in my mouth. I started burst out shouting “HOW DARE YOU, SLUT” “YOU CANT DO IT TO ME”, but all it sounded was “MGMHMG MHGMGM HMGMG”.

She rolled her eyes and said “too loud….I will fix it”
She removed her hand from my mouth and taped the duct tape around my head thirty five times. 35!!!

I could make no sound. And looked at her like fish. I felt incredibly humiliated.

Then she got up, so that her feet were right in front of my face. Despite her place of studying, this military girl had beautiful and well-cared feet. Toes were straight and nails were in black pedicure. She had two rings on her toes. The only problem was sweat on her feet because of the hotness and evil odour of them.

She took the phone and started calling someone, while I was only rolling on the floor. And tried to bleat a little. It was her friend from University, Valery: “Hi, darling!
Yeah…yeah…..this one wanted sex just on the first meeting…of course….he is right here below…”

Danielle looked at me and noticed me watching at her feet. She hesitated said to Valery: “wait a minute!” She grabbed the duct tape and without any word taped it around my eyes, so that I could see noting.

“MMHGMGGG MGGMHGHGM MGGGGH” - I begged her to stop, lying on the floor.

“That’s better, you perv!” and continued talking to Valery. During the conversation she put her feet quite close to my mouth I had to sniff this evil odour. I began squirming but she slapped my face by her foot.

Parallele she answered “Yea, this freak is now sniffing my feet with a delicious cocktail of sweaty socks in his mouth!”

“of course, he is naked! Come here and help, I have got something for you to do” - Danielle said that and went to the kitchen. I could hear nothing anymore.

Then she came back and touched my feet:
“Going out in flip-flops was a bad idea, your feet are dirty now!!”

She started running her fingers down my soles and I started squirming and rolling on the floor. “MHMGHM HMGMHHM AHHAAHAH HMHMHMH AHAHHA!!!” I cried insanely.

She ticked me for 30 minutes without any mercy. I was crying, sweating and getting red;
“AHAHAHAH HAHAHAHSH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH PLEASE PLEASE stop stop stop stop stop ” I begged, but it went out “MHMHMH MHMHMGHM HMHHMHM MMHMG ”

“Okay, before Valery come, I have something for you to remember the lesson from me not to treat to girls like to a dummy dolls, you asshole” : she took a wooden stick from her backpack(apparently it was wooden knife model to practise fighting), exposed my ass hole and put right into it.

I cried from anger and shock. “MGMGMHMH HMGMGMGMGM HMMHGMHMHMB MGMGGMHMHM MMMMMMM MHMGMHMHM MMMHMHMHMHM MHMHHMHM”

“SHUT YOU FUCKING MOUTH EVENTUALLY OR I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT”

She left the stick sticking from my ass, and put me on my knees, then she bent my torso ahead and she put her feet on my back; I was a table now. She turned on my TV, while waiting for Valery.

I was moaning”Mmmmmm”
“One more “mmmm” and you will regret, asshole” - she warned.

I shut my mouth. I blushed. I was completely humiliated. I, completely in sweat, was Staying on my knees in my apartments, bent, having smelly feet of a military girl on my back, having wooden stick in my ass.

In an hour, Valery finally came; She fell on the floor laughing, as she saw me.

“Obviously she annoyed you much, Dani!
I have never seen you in that mood before! ”

“Val, it was only a couple of hours and he finally wanted to fuck me! No way!!!”

“I haven’t told you yet how this asshole smelt my feet! ”

During their conversation I was lying on the floor still having stick in my ass;

“Have you brought what I asked you? ” - asked Danielle.

“YEP ” answered Valery and I have heard four paws ruining into my house.

“Josh, it will be your feeding place for the next two days” - said Danielle

“What does she mean by that? Two days? Whaaaat? ” I inquired.

“Okay, let’s set everything up and go, but first take the stick out off his ass” - ordered Danielle to Val;

In a couple of seconds I felt relief;

“Val, first let’s sat him down on the chair”

They undone the duct tape between ankles and wrists and put me on the chair, then spread my legs and put it on the table, after that they taped my legs to the table, so that my feet exposed from the edge; they taped my body to a chair;

I heard Josh was barking joyfully.

After that I felt something quite viscous was being smeared on my soles and feet.

I tried to take my feet away from it, but than got a hit in my gut.

Girls tied up my big toes together and then continued this tape around my neck, so that my feet were always got up. Toes were looking up cuz of tension.

“Valx take off your boots too, I need your socks as well”

“Why? - asked she

“We put them in his sneaker as well as his underwear from gym;”

“Wasn’t he in flip-flops?”

“He was, but before that he entered the gym, and here is his bag. His sneakers there we take;” she pointed to the sports bag;

Both laughed; I was crying and squishing, but now it was harder when your toes are tied up with a long line to neck;

Danielle took my sneaker from gym, put my sweaty underwear there and Val’s dirty socks as well, then she taped the sneaker to my nose;

It smelled awfully, I thought I was gonna die;

Girls laughed and Val continued smearing my feet with the viscous substance;

“Glen, this is dog’s paste, Josh apparently likes licking tasty doggy paste, so we decided why not lick it from your precious soles;” - explained Danielle;

“This Paste will be enough for him for maybe two days, then we hung another portion to the ceiling right above your balls; So listen, dude, you have three days to get yourself rescued from this incredibly tight bondage and two days of ticklish hell, but if you are Pussy and too weak for that, the claw on the ceiling will be opened automatically in three days and doggy paste will fall on your balls. For Josh one day of hunger will be enough to damage your little penis a little, honey)” explained Danielle

“MMMMMM MHMHMMHMHM” - I cried as loudly as I could;

“So we are leaving, bye bye, sweetheart” - said Valery

“Josh, eat the paste! Enjoy, don’t hold yourself” - said Danielle;

Josh immediately started licking my soles, and I burst out in laugh, sniffing the horrible odour of shoes with socks and underwear;

“HEY, BABY, THANK YOU, I WON’T FORGET WHO IS MY BOSS ANYMORE!!!” - said Danielle and left me sniffing, sweating and squirming from horrible doggy torture…
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hahaha. All except.the doggy part I loved that. Having a young yummy.guy at her up and tickled to death.

Haha hahaha.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic