Slave Aunt M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Slave Aunt M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hi all, thought i would try my hand at writing again. Hope you enjoy! :)

It was a warm summer saturday afternoon as i got asked by my family to deliver a birthday card to a family friend. With nothing better to do i accepted the challenge. I was in my early twenties with short brown hair and an average build. I was also 5"11 tall. I wore a white t-shirt, black shorts and some trainers as i began the 20 minute walk to the destination.

The 'family friend' was in fact my aunt Jemma whow as a friend of my mom's but had known of us and me since before i was born.

Aunt Jemma was a very attractive woman in her late thirties. She lived alone in a house which seemed in the middle of nowhere. She was roughly 5"5 with a curvaceous build and long blonde hair which often curled slightly. She had large breasts witha  figure which slimmed slightly before filling out again with her ass. I guess she would be best described as a milf. She worked from home a lot from what i was aware.

Once i got to the front door i rang the doorbell and waited. When nobody answered i tried again. It was unusual for her not to answer her door.

After trying one more time i decided to take the spare key from under the plant pot and let myself in just in case something was wrong.

"Hello? Aunt Jemma?" i semi-shouted before i shut the door and began to search the property for her. I worked my way gradually from room to room before i finally heard movement in the back bedroom. As i opened the door i couldnt believe what i found.

Aunt Jemma wore a sleeveless black blouse and a grey skirt down to her knees with some dark tights and a pair of black high heels but this wasnt what caught my attention.

Next to her was a wooden chest with the lid open revealing numerous bondage related items. It contained ropes, tape, different gags as well as some toys that i presumed she must use with the other items.

Aunt Jemma lay on her front in the middle of the floor. She had been cuffed with metal cuffs around her ankles and wrists. Her elbows were also kept together with another form of metal cuff whilst a chain coonected her wrist and ankle cuffs and kept her hogcuffed. In her mouth was a large red ballgag which was secured behind her head with a leather strap. A small pile of drool had formed on the floor beneath her head. She was also blindfolded with a black cloth as she moaned under her gag.

I had always had an interest in bondage but i couldnt believe my luck here. If only i'd known before that she was into it too. My mind began to wander with how i could develop this situation whilst i took a couple of photos of her on my phone. I couldn't help it.

It was then i noticed that her blouse had also been unbuttoned slightly revealing more of her cleavage. I snapped as many photos as i could for a while before i finally introduced myself.

I removed her blindfold first. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" I asked as i unfastened her ballgag. Shw was blushing when she realised it was me that had found her.

"I'm fine. Thanks for removing the gag. I guess i have a lot to tell you but I did this to myself, i'm not in trouble."

"Oh right." i replied. "how long have you been like this?"

"roughly an hour. Its a hobby i enjoy. It might seem weird to you but please can i ask a favour of you? Please dont tell anyone."

Thats when my mind began to wander.

"Oh dont worry i wont but can i confess i'm also into bondage?"

"Oh really?" Aunt Jemma smiled. "Well that is a twist."

"Same with me finding you are into it as well. Thats why id like to propose something to you."

"Uum ok sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Aunt Jemma ive always had a bit of a crush on you so i apologise in advance but i have taken a few photos of you for my own enjoyment. This can stay our little secret and i think we can benefit each other here. How would you feel about being my slave?"

"Pictures? No please you cant and I am nobody's slave." Jemma protested as she wiggled in her bonds.

"Nobody's slave huh? Thats a shame...I wonder how my family would feel if they saw what you get up to?"

"No please dont...what do you mean by slave?"

"I mean you submit yourself to me to be tied, gagged and so i can have some pleasure with you as well. In return out secrets stay private and we can both benefit each other." I smile playfully as i picked up the small bag of keys for her handcuffs which were on the floor at her side.

"I see." she replied noting what i had done. "Are you serious though. Would you really be interested inme like that. I am older than you and this is quite a leap."

"Of course, itd be like a dream come true having you all tied up for me. Ive always fantasised about having someone to enact my fantasies with." i smiled.

"Ok fine. That would be great. Can i request some ground rules?" she smiled with almost a relieved tone spreading ocer her face as we began to talk about the specifics.

"No problem i can do all that and off limits are the things mentioned before." i said after a while. "If you are ready for your new life to start, i want you to ask me...no beg me to be your master." i smirked playfully.

"Please Danny. Please tie me up and use me however you want. I am your kinky slut slave now. I know my place." She replied as i was a little surprised by her choice of words. Maybe she had experience?

"It would be my honour." I grinned. "Now why dont we make you wuiet sgain so i can get a good look at the goods." i teased as she opened wide so i could reinsert her big red ballgag and strap it tightly behind her head.

I then removed each of her high heeled shoes, showing off her nylon clad feet as i gave them a plauful little tickle. She began to buck almost instantly as i soon found out she was very ticklish.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start. Looking forward to seeing where this leads.

p.s. don't forget to gender tag your title.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for the comment and thanks for the heads up, sorry i forgot and the website has been very temperamental with me today lol! Fixed now :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, look forward to more. I've always thought that some aunts could be fun. :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very enticing first chapter! I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good first part!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Love this so far.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Please continue! :) :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks so much for all the comments, much appreciated and glad people are enjoying it. Part 2 is below, just a heads up it does begin to get more intimate in places, hope you enjoy! :) )

"ooh ticklish are we?" i teased as she groaned under her gag and protested. "pleaaph dopph" but i ignored her suggestion and ruthlessly began tickling her soles as she laughed and bucked trying to fight it. I enjoyed seeing her squirm in her bonds as the tickling continued for around 20 minutes.

When i finally stopped she was panting heavily and beginning to sweat. "I'll be back in a moment slave" I left the room and returned shortly with a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen as i went round behind her. I squirted some in my hands and on her nylon soles as i begin to rub it in, making her nylon wet and glisten as she groaned under her gag, feeling it tickle her more as she started laughing again.

Once i was satisfied her feet were suitably soaked i ran my hands up and down her legs, getting a good feel as she moaned under her gag in response. My hands were soon creeping under her skirt as i felt for her panties. I soon found them and they were damp.

"Well well, someone is excited" i smirked as i continued to rub her thighs with my hand. I then slspped her ass, catching her by surprise as she yelped.

I soon sat on her ass, grinding on it as my hands reached underneath her and groped at her large breasts. "You are a fine woman, a milf." I whispered in her ear as she began to get aroused from the fondling. Once i could tell the arousal was developing i stopped for now, I wanted to keep her on the edge wanting more but she had to earn it.

I stood up from her as i considered what to make her do next. I had a browse through her obvious bondage chest before an idea came into mind and i had a perfect idea.

"Lets get you out of those chains." i grinned as i unlocked and removed her elbow cuffs, hogtie chain and ankle cuffs before i stood her on her feet. I then took a black leather collar with a metal ring at the front and dangled it in front of her.

"Ready to officially be mine?" I grinned as she nodded slowly before i fastened it securely around her neck. It was comfortable but tight ensuring she couldnt take it off. I also took the liberty to lock it into place using the tiny key provided as the click sounded the end of her freedom. I dont think she was expecting me to take it this seriously as she grunted and began to protest at that.

"Sorry honey, you didnt decline that in the rules. That must stay on you at all times now. Even when out of the house." I laughed as i spanked her ass playfully, chucking the one key to it in her chest so it was hard to find.

"Now when i uncuff you, you need to strip down for me. I want it all off you." i ordered as i removed her handcuffs from her wrists.

She rubbed her wrists for a second before she groaned and began doing what i asked. She started with her blouse and skirt, tossing them in a pile on the floor. Her bra was next followed by her tights and pink panties as she stood in front of me fully naked with the ballgag tightly between her teeth.

"Much better." i grinned as i approached her. I twisted her round and forced her to lean over the sofa she was stood in front of before i duct taped her wrists and elbows tightly behind her back. She moaned into her gag when i finished as she felt me squeeze her ass in my hands.

"Shall we take this to the next level?" I whispered in her ear as i split her legs whilst she bent over the sofa. I was soon unzipping my cock and slipping it in from behind as i began to make love to her. She moaned passionately behind her gag as she was fucked. Eventually each of us climaxed before pulling out.

"That felt amazing" i grinned as i took a breather before i slid it in again, commencing round 2 as she let me fuck her again before i finally pulled out for good this time.

I straightened up her now very sweaty body as she stood panting. I unclipped her ballgag before i placed her on her knees. "Blow job now. To finish" i ordered as she took my manhood in her mouth snd began to move up and down it. She seemed to be enjoying herself much more now as she let me climax again before cleaning up my cock so i could put it back in my trousers again.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked after as we were both heavily panting now.

"Yes master." she grinned as she awaited my next move.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

That is one lucky dude! I don't think he's done yet! :lol:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Man what a lucky bastard lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the feedback, he certainly is! Plenty more twists and turns to come though. Here's part 3 hope you enjoy! :) )

That move was to grab the roll of duct tape again as i taped above and below her boobs, pinning her arms to her back. I then grabbed the leather lead that matched the collar as i clipped it around her metal ring.

"Walk with me. Come on, after all you are nothing now." I teased as i walked her down the stairs and down into her basement before we walked back up again and to the back door. We walked across her back garden to her garage as i enjoyed humiliating her. She had no choice but to go where i wanted. It was a surreal feeling.

I then took her from her garage to a spot in her back garden where I pushed her down onto her knees and disconnected her lead. A rope was threaded through the ring instead before i tied it to a low garden wall with holes in, forcing her to bend so her head was nearer the ground and her ass was in the air.

"Thats a little uncomfortable master."

"Good." i grinned. "You will now take a phonecall with my family where youw il explain youd like me to stay with you to help you with the gardening for the weekend. I already have stuff here."

"Oh okay." she smiled as i dialled the number. I held the phone to her ear whilst my other hand fondled her breast.

"Hello. Hey its Jemma. Thank you so much for my birthday card. Aww. Yeah. I was wondering if i could ask a little favour please. I'm doing a garden project and wondered if i could borrow Danny to help.He said he would be willing but wantsd to check with you first. I have a spare room here he can use and spare clothes. Thanks thats great. Of course, it might be the weekend but could be longer. A new vegetable patch and reseeding the lawn. Great. Thanks so much. Ok bye."

"Thanks for doing that, it buys us some time together. You are quite the liar." i grinned as i put the phone back in my pocket.

"Of course master." she smiled as she remained bent at an awkward angle connected to the wall.

"I think you should have your dinner out here. But whilst i'm gone its time to gag you again so open wide." i teased as i fastened a black bit gag between her teeth. Once in place i fastened it tightly in place as she looked up at me helpless.

"There we are." I grinned as i gave her a firm slap to the ass. She winced before i went inside, leaving her out there as the sun began to set.

I returned 20 minutes later with a bowl and a glass of water, untying her from the wall as i amde her kneel down on the grass. Her bit gag was then removed as i placed her bowl in front of her.

"A salad with potato all chopped up for you. Also a glass of water." i grinned as she looked at the boring meal.

"Eat. Like a dog" i grinned as she sighed and moved her head down, eating her dinner humiliated. I held her hair back from her face to stop it getting dirty as she munched her way through the food in the bowl. Once she was done eating i tipped the glass of water in the bowl and made her drink it out of there. When she was done she looked up at me. "Thank you master".

"Good girl" i replied as i used a towel to wipe her face down. I removed her bonds and took her to the bathroom to allow her to take care of a few things, greeting her at the door when she was done.

"Now then, time for more bondage" i teased as i turned her around and secured her wrists and elbows together again with duct tape. I then followed up by wrapping tape above and below her boobs, pinning her arms to her back.

"What now master?"

"Oh i have the perfect idea for you to rest while your dinner goes down" i grinned as i attached her lead again, walking her down into the living room where a plastic chair had been set up.

"Sit down please" i ordered as i undid her lead before i set to work.

I wrapped duct tape around her waist to the chair. Her legs were then duct taped together at the snkles, shins, lower knees, upper knees and thighs.

"And how does that feel?" i asked as i grabbed something from the side.

"very snug master. I wont be going anywhere."

"thats good." i grinned before inserting a small bullet vibrator inside her. It was remote controlled from a remote on the sofa.

"That is a treat for you. Now i just need to finish by gagging you." I grinned.

First of all i took two pairs of her worn panties and stuffed them into her mouth before using a white cloth to cleave gag her. I then wrwpped a layer of white vet wrap followed by black vet wrap on top. To finish i added a heavy layer of duct tape on top of that, significantly reducing any sound she could make.

"Will that keep you quiet?" i teased as i playfully slapped at her large breasts hard, making her yelp and make as much noise as she could but it was inaudible.

"Good. Now we can watch some tv" i grinned as i stood behind her and groped her breasts in my hands for a few moments. I eventually left her alone and chilled out on the sofa, using the vibrator to switch her vibrator on fairly high as she climaxed and struggled in her bonds making minimal noise behind her gag.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like it, the only thing I would say. Jemma is taking the role of slavery almost a little 'too' passively. I should think Aunt Jemma would give more than just exasperated sighs and eye rolls maybe she would mumble angrily through her gag. she would squirm in her bonds, and be slightly bitter toward Danny. and I understand his eagerness I would think Danny should be a bit more gradual in touching and slapping her body parts.

Just a few things I take note, I like the story regardless.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

It's a good read, but are you planning on finishing It? I would like to know what happened in the weekend
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic