Tied Up In Red Tape - FF/M Mature Content New Part 14/07

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Up In Red Tape - FF/M Mature Content New Part 14/07

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys, so this is a story started by Vector two years ago that never got a part II. I thought it had potential so I wrote part II, it is a short part though. If you enjoy this let me know and I'll keep it going with longer parts :)

Tied Up in Red Tape
Filing sucks. I'm just going to say that right away. It's boring and tedious and no one wants to do it. But… if it meant making some money over break after my sophomore year of college, then why not, right?

The job itself wasn't hard it was just… boring. And to make matters worse… my only two companions were very attractive women… of course.
That day started like any other. I came in, took the elevator down to the basement where all the old files were. I threw my stuff in the corner and got to work. Basically, all I had to do was look on a sheet, see if the file number read “Closed” next to it, find it, and put it in a pile for shredding. Except the room was huge. And the files, of course, were spread out. And that's the reason why this seemingly simple job ate up my whole afternoon… stupid corporate red tape… but again, I was getting paid, so all of it wasn't for nothing…

Anyways, after I had put my stuff down I got to work. I grabbed my sheet and started looking for the files that could be destroyed. I retrieved the first few without any incident. And then my shortness betrayed me… I was reaching up for a box of files and thought I could hold them above my head and lower them down. Turns out all that paper is heavier than I thought, and it all came crashing down on me, specifically my head.

“Ow!!! Son of a-!”

I bit my tongue. Even though I was in the basement, I wanted to act “professional”. And that meant refraining from swearing…

“Bitch…” I muttered.…loudly.

“Oh my god what happened here?! Are you ok??”

I felt a hand under my chin and raise it. My eyes met with warm, chocolate brown ones. Said eyes belonged to Susanne, another employee at the office. But she was A. a lawyer, not a hired filer like I was. And B. older, or just more mature rather. Where I was 19, she was I'd wager about 35-37. But holy hell was she a sight… medium brown hair went down to her shoulders and framed a pale face with semi-chubby cheeks that were simply just adorable. Her D cup breasts were held in check by a firm push up bra, yet covered by a loose sweater. Her lips pursed as she bent my head down. I felt her long fingers push my hair around my head, feeling for any damage.

“Hmm… it doesn't feel like they gave you any bumps or bruises… but you be careful mister! I don't want a hard worker like you getting hurt from all the work he's doing.” She said as she raised my chin back up.

I swallowed and could only nod.

She smiled a warm smile and patted me on the shoulder.

“Good. Now, get back to work. I'll be back to check on you shortly ok? And no more high files!” She said with a little smirk.

She stood up in her black pants and walked out the door of the basement. I could have sworn she swayed her ass more than usual that time… I shook my head and started sorting more files.

About an hour or so later, I was checking a number on a box of files, making sure it matched with the one on my sheet of paper.

“L6F87…dash…” I muttered to myself.

Suddenly I felt a presence on my right. I turned and looked over and there was Susanne, looking for a file of her own… I must have been staring, because she noticed and lightly turned my head back to look at the file. I felt my face flush and I returned to looking at the sheet. I looked back up and matched a few more letters and numbers when another person came up to the wall of files on my left. I swallowed.

It was Allison…

I'll be honest…. Allison kind of scared me… it wasn't that she was mean or anything, she was just supremely confident. And as I introverted, shy guy who never really talked to females in the first place? She was a lot to take in… but that's what I did anyway.
She sported short, dirty blonde hair that she must have gotten colored or something, because it looked like it had streaks of gray in it… she wasn't graying because she was old. She was around the same age as Susanne, so 35-37 range. Her body was more lean and toned, whereas Susanne was definitely more…voluptuous. Her thin arms and legs looked like they had a wirery strength about them, and her hazel blue eyes were set with determination. She cleared her throat without even looking at me and I snapped my head back down… I felt the heat rise in my chest and face and I almost turned away. But I still needed this stupid file… I heard a soft chuckle from my right and turned to find

Susanne pulling a file out and smiling. She winked at me then turned and walked away.

Had she moved even closer to me when I was looking at Allison? I frowned. Something felt weird… but then again, maybe that was because my head was throbbing. I sighed and finally matched the right box. I found the file and put it in the pile. Then I went into the bathroom to take a leak. I went inside to do my business and looked down. It was hard… like… unusually so… I swallowed and thought back to how close Susanne and Allison were… it twitched… I reached down…

No! Get ahold of yourself!

I shook my head hard and did what I came there to do. I walked outside and looked around. I WAS ahead of schedule…

I snuck into the back room with the generator and slowly unzipped my pants. I pushed them down a bit and touched myself through my underwear…

“ohmygod…” I whimpered… I didn't even have it out yet… I slowly reached down…

All of a sudden hands reached from behind me and grabbed ahold of my wrists.

“What the hell?!” I shouted as I felt tape being wound around my wrists and hands.

“Let me go right now! Who the-” I was turned around.

Standing there smirking was Susanne and Allison. Allison held a jumbo role of red duct tape in her hands. I made a bolt for it but Susanne just stepped in front of me. My head pressed into her large breasts and my face flushed again. I stepped back but she grabbed me and forced my head in between her huge breasts! I yelled and shouted into them, but between the fabric of the sweater, the hum of the generator, and her cleavage, nothing could be heard! I struggled and wriggled as I felt Allison wrapping more tape around my ankles, above and below my knees, and around my thighs. She set the tape down and chuckled.

“Alright. He's all good.” She gave my crotch a good squeeze before setting the tape down. I half yelled, half moaned into Susanne’s breasts as she did so.

“So now that he’s REALLY tangled in red tape… what do you wanna do with him?” Allison asked.

Susanne curled an arm around my waist and pulled me close to her. She ran the other hand through my hair and then grabbed it and pulled!

I whimpered as I looked into her now hungry eyes….

“Oh Allison….” She chuckled.

“I have a few ideas…”

RopingRInger's Part Begins Here

Allison smiled widely at Suzanne as they beheld the sight before them. The young, lustful man was laid out on the floor below them, completely wrapped in red tape. With the exception of his head (except his mouth of course, taped up with Allison's panties crammed between his teeth) and his groin. The rest of him was an ocean of red.
The two women chuckled as they looked down and watched him squirm. 'So, Kevin,' Allison said, reaching down and gently slapping his crotch - which immediately elicited a muffled squeal and some renewed struggling. 'What are we going to do with you?'

She squatted down, looking into his petrified eyes. 'You filthy boy,' she whispered, 'touching yourself at work. Are you that desperate for a woman's touch?' She began stroking his cheek lightly, and he immediately relaxed, his eyes actually beginning to close.

Slap! Kevin's eyes widened as Allison suddenly slapped him, hard, across the cheek. He whimpered into his gag. Allison continued. 'Now, there's a few ways we can go with this. We can fire you, we can make sure everyone who knows you, knows what a lecherous little pervert you are. Or,' Allison paused, before her hand slowly traced down to his groin, stroking his cock until it was fully erect. It didn't take much.

'Or, you can come home with me and Suzanne. You'll be in for some unpleasantness I'm afraid, but I can also promise you some pleasure as well. We aren't sadists, well, not overly,' she adds with a wink, 'and you are very cute. So, what is it to be, boy?'

Kevin seems to consider her words for a few moments, before he nods slowly. Suzanne smiles to herself from where she stood, leaning against the wall. 'Good,' Allison says. 'Well, in that case darling, I think we'll leave you here until we shut up in a few hours, can't carry you out like this while people are around.'

The two women cackle as Kevin starts to object, writhing against the tape. But he's not going anywhere, and they simply clicked the light off and closed the door behind them. There's not much he can do but lie in the cold darkness, and wait, unsure why his cock remained hard and throbbing. Did he actually like this?

A few hours later, though it felt longer to Kevin, the door finally opened and the lights flickered on. Kevin jammed his eyelids shut at the sudden intrusion, and could only feel as hands locked around his arms and legs and proceeded to carry him out of the room.

As his eyes finally adjusted, he looked up to see the ample bust and dirty blonde hair of Allison. She noticed him looking and smiled down at him, before her eyes returned forward and they continued on and out the back door of the building.

It was nighttime, and one of the girls had backed their VR Commodore up to the back door, boot already opened. 'Don't worry, we padded it for you,' Allison reassured Kevin, 'and besides, we don't have to go far.' Kevin could do nothing but whimper softly in response as the darkness of the boot engulfed him.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Adding my name to the list of people that wnat to see this conitnued! Glad it's been picked up.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

This is great!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Thank you for continuing the story! Hope to see more of it.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part II

Kevin had lost track of time long ago in the darkness of the boot - all he knew was that he'd been in there for a long damn time. 'So much for not going far....... Kevin thought.

Finally, he heard the car crunching up what sounded like a gravel drive before suddenly turning smooth as the car eased to a stop. He then heard the sound of a garage door powering down.

'Jesus, what have I gotten myself into??' Kevin thought, but it was too late now for second guessing. These women had him, and he doubted they'd let him change his mind now.

Suddenly the boot sprung open and Kevin blinked in the harsh light, and before he could adjust to the light, he felt hands grabbing around his torso and legs. The girls hauled him out and carried him between them, heading through a nearby wooden door.

As they stepped through, his eyes began to adjust and he saw they were walking down the hallway of whatever house they were in. The lights were off in here so he couldn't see much, so he just closed his eyes and awaited his fate.

Soon they took a left turn and went down a flight of stairs, quite slowly in the darkness, into what Kevin assumed was the basement. He was placed gently on the floor, and then heard footsteps recede into the darkness.

Suddenly, the lights flicked on and the room was awashed in fluorescent light. Kevin's eyes were still mostly adjusted from the garage and so it didn't take long to see where he was. And he wished his eyes had remained blind.

The room he was in was large, and well stocked. There were whips and paddles hanging from a nearby pegboard, a rack, some weird X-shaped steel frame. But what terrified him the most, was the large steel cage in the centre of the room, inside of which was a steel bedframe and mattress, and a small toilet. Kevin felt his heart begin to quicken.

'Welcome!' he heard Allison's voice ring out. 'Now, Kevin, you agreed to come here and be our little plaything, correct?' Kevin nodded slowly, terrified. Allison walked over and knelt down in front of him, looked into his eyes. 'But, we didn't stipulate a time frame, did we?'

Kevin's eyes widened. Suzanne stepped into his sight, now dressed in a very sexy, skimpy black dominatrix outfit. Kevin couldn't say anything coherent as he was still gagged, but he still tried to plead. It did no good. His two captors simply smiled, and grabbed hold of him, dragging him over to the nearby rack. He was lifted up, still wrapped in red tape, and placed on the polished wooden surface.

Allison leant in, and suddenly the sweetly playful smile vanished, to be replaced with a look that could only be described as terrifying. 'If you try anything while we remove this tape, I promise, you will regret it,' she said menacingly. 'Do you fucking understand me, boy?'

Kevin nodded, his eyes turgid with fear. 'Good.'

Suzanne produced a Stanley knife and quickly began cutting the tape away. Kevin screamed into his gag as the tape tore away from his bare skin. Allison looked down at him. 'Jeez, it can't hurt that much, can it?' She was about to slap him and tell him to shut up, when she saw the tears.

'Oh, for the love of...... Allison thought, before touching Suzanne's arm. 'Hold on, give him a second.' Kevin looked up at her at that, cocked his head slightly. 'I told you, we aren't sadists. Are you ok?' Kevin nodded, tried to speak. Allison sighed and then pulled the tape away from his lips, pulling the sopping wad of panties out as well.

'Please, please don't hurt me,' Kevin begged. 'I'm sorry, i'm sorry for what I was doing, I was just -' Kevin was cut off by a sharp slap to the cheek. Allison held up a finger to her lips, and he fell silent. They then quickly, but more carefully now, pulled the rest of the tape away.

'Arms above your head!' Allison ordered. Kevin immediately did so, too afraid to try anything. As Allison locked his wrists into two manacles at the top of the rack, Suzanne did the same to his ankles. Then, Suzanne turned the large wooden wheel at the base, pulling Kevin's body taut as he groaned.

'Now then,' Allison smiled, picking up a nearby feather. 'Let's have some fun.'
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]Wolfling[/mention]
[mention]TapeBondage123[/mention]
[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Hello there!