Hotel Room Mistake (Self-M & M-M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arizzle34

Hotel Room Mistake (Self-M & M-M)

Post by arizzle34 »

Hey guys, I practice selfbondage quite often and one time during a business trip I had this fantasy that I wanted to try putting into a story. Sorry if any of it is hard to read!

My name is Robbie and I love selfbondage! I can't get enough of it...something about being restrained, not being able to speak, and feeling helpless just sends me over the edge. I think I like tying myself up the most because I haven't found a trustworthy person to tie and shut me up yet. I'm 25 years old and work for a marketing company in the sales department. Normally I do a lot of cold-calling, but every now and then I get to attend a trade-show and have a hotel room all to myself. This show was small and I was the only member of my job attending. After the show had concluded I was prepared to spend the rest of my evening ordering takeout, watching some tv and scrolling social media....until falling asleep early. Boring right? Well it's all part of my plan. I planned to wake up at 6:00 AM to do a little selfbondage and work my way out before my checkout time. A little challenge that adds to the thrill. I reach for my duffle bag and dump my contents onto the bed. I had invested in a pair of handcuffs, nylon rope and a roll of duct tape...I also had two long tube socks as well as two soiled ankle socks worn at the tradeshow the day before. The plan was to hogtie myself with rope attached to the handcuffs and place the key on the opposite side of the room. So I set off on my adventure...little did I know it would be the worst decision I ever made...

I forgot to mention that I'm wearing a black compression shirt and black joggers during this. I had on tall white nike socks as well for anyone who likes those details ;). First I tied my ankles together tight with the nylon rope. I then attached a smaller piece of rope to the handcuff chain and around the middle of my ankles. (I love this feeling because it's like my legs are in cuffs too). I made the hogtie extra strict so it would be difficult to inch my way over to the key. Next I balled up the two soiled socks and shoved them deep into my mouth. My buds got used to the tasted and I would let out gentle mmmphmmms every now and then to make sure I wouldn't be too loud. Next I tore off 4 pieces of duct tape and pressed them evenly on my lips holding the socks in place. This is never enough for me though I take the two tube socks and wrapped them around my head OTM style. I'm thoroughly gagged and loving every minute of it. Next I take the key and toss it to the other side of the room a pretty good ways from my starting spot (The door). I take a deep breath and roll onto my stomach searching for the handcuffs with my free hands. I find one and click it and then as I plunge into helplessness I click the second one on.

It's quiet in the hotel, in my room, but not in my mind! I'm on cloud 9... I feel my member get excited downstairs and I continue to gently moan and strain as I look for any chance to get free. There was only one the keys. By the time I had finished my whole ensemble it was around 7 AM and I had 3 hours to get out before checkout. I continued to soak up the feeling of helplessness...not being able to talk is the best part IMO. I started to dry hump the carpet and my member loved the feeling of rubbing against my joggers. After lots of struggling and bucking I eventually climax in my joggers and think it's time to get out. I start to wiggle around, but I have made the hogtie extremely tight and I am not getting anywhere quickly. I begin to thrash and sweat and all it does is make things tighter. I looked up and see that it's already 10 AM and I haven't made progress at all. I couldn't get to the key and I was starting to panic. "What if the cleaning lady finds me? She will call the police...I will be fired... this is awful!" I began to get frustrated and thrashed and bucked, but it was no use I had tied myself too tight. All I could do it keep struggling and wait for my fate.

Then it happened...the key card has been pushed in and the door knob turns slowly... as the door opens my eyes go huge and I know that this isn't going to end well for me...."Well...what do he have here?" those words never sounded so scary

To be continued...
Last edited by arizzle34 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Great start! Can't wait to see what comes next!
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Part 2:

The figure walked in and closed the door immediately. My last hope was shut in a second. I lay there hogtied with dirty socks shoved in mouth gazing eyes upon a middle aged man who didn't look the friendliest. He wore dirty old jeans with work boots, a ratty old t-shirt and a camo ball cap. He was sweaty and when he smiled you could tell he hadn't gone to his dentist in a bit. "Well...isn't this a fun surprise in my hotel room? I normally am excited for a decent sized tv, but you...well you are much better than that." I mmphmmed and struggled as hard as I could inching as close as I could to the key that was still a ways away. His eyes met with the key and strolled right past me picking it up off the ground. "Did you want this?" I mmphmmed and nodded my head thinking it would do my any good or that he would just drop it right into my hand. "What fun would that be though? No, I think I will hold onto this." I began to scream as loud as I could(which wasn't really loud, but at least I thought someone would hear me. Cleaning lady, hotel staff, anyone???) No one was coming and I began to freak out being trapped by own devices with a random man not wanting to let me go.

"I have this room for the night and didn't have any plans, but I think you booked me up solid. I'll let you in on a little secret of mine I'm into other men...and I am really into other men tied up. Judging from the cum stain on your pants it looks like you are too!) I had completely forgot about that and now was worried about what this guy was going to do with me. I didn't have a spouse, I had moved away from home, no one would be checking on me. I just laid my head down in defeat awaiting what kind of sick games this guy wanted to play with me.

"You know I like your work tying yourself up, but I think you need some additional touches. I will be right back!" As he headed for the door I screamed as loud as I could and thrashed as much as possible to bring his attention back to me. "Can't have you making all kinds of noise and ruining my fun." He then grabs the rope connecting my handcuffs to the ankle rope and drags me across the floor into the walk in bathroom. Next he turns the bath tub on at full blast to just run water. "There we go. No one should hear you over that water running now should they?" I began to cry I was screwed. No one would bother this guy all day or night and I was all his... "I'm going to run to the hardware store and come back with some goodies. Don't go anywhere cutie." His boot rubbing against my crotch. He shut me in the bathroom and I hear the door to the room open and close. I yelled and thrashed, but it was no use.

To be continued...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Intriguing - will be good to see where this one leads to!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I think it's a great story so far! Love the direction things are heading!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Fantastic caught story. Hope you will continue it soon!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

I have to admit, with your description, I'm picturing Mick Taylor 😂 this one, not the singer lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello there!

Other Work
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Hey guys, thanks so much for the positive feedback! Wasn't sure how people would like this fantasy of mine, but I will keep doing my best.

Part 3 gets a bit grimy so buckle up!

I had no sense of time stuck in that bathroom. Just the constant sound of running water, the occasional clang of the cuffs, and my thoughts were all I had. I was sore, sweaty, dirty, my jaw ached and worst of all I was scared. What was this lunatic going to do with me? Would he have his way with me and then let me go? Would he take me with him somehow? I had to stop thinking like this. I continued to struggle and buck every now and then...I even tried pushing the socks out of my mouth to yell for help, but I had done too good of a job. After what felt like hours I heard the key card open the door and footsteps headed towards the bathroom.

"I see you haven't run off anywhere...though I wasn't too worried!" he said as he opened the door to the bathroom and turned off the bath. "My name is Joe by the way...thought we'd get comfortable with each other before the fun begins." FUN?! WHAT KIND OF FUN? Was the only thing running through my head. I whimpered and thrashed trying to alert Joe that I wanted no part. "What's that? You got something to say? If I take this gag off and give you some water you won't scream right? I'd hate to make a mess of you before our fun." I didn't have much a choice and getting these soiled socks out of my mouth would be heavenly. He took off the tube socks around my face and then peeled off the tape quickly which freaking sucked! I immediately spat out the socks and worked my jaw around. He help up a partially full water bottle to my mouth and basically forced me to open up and drink the water. It tasted odd, but I didn't care. I chugged as much as I could and let out a long exhale. "Will you let me go please? This was a mistake, I won't tie myself up anymore. I can pay you some money...let me pay for your hotel and I will get out of your hair!"

Joe wasn't having it. He grabbed my face with his dirty callused hands and said "Oh it's my pleasure to have you stay with me tonight...you're my guest and I will make sure to provide exceptional hospitality." The more he talked the more I couldn't pay attention to him. His words sloshed together, he started to go blurry, what was happening to me??? Eventually everything went dark.

1 hour later:

I started to open my eyes slowly and felt super groggy and sore. I was on a bed, it felt nice, the room was quiet. "Did I dream the whole thing?" I went to roll over and check my phone like anyone would after waking up and then reality came back. I was still hogtied, but it was different this time. My body was encased in ropes. I had a chest harness, my elbows were pulled together, my knees and thigh were surrounded in ropes, and my hogtie was even more strict. This psycho drugged me and tied me up tighter than ever. The things went from bad to worse...Joe emerged from the bathroom completely naked. "Oh you are awake! Sorry to keep you waiting I just needed to drop a deuce. I thought I'd make you a little more comfortable on the bed instead of that cold floor."

"Please Joe please let me go. I will do anything!" His face grew a smirk and he said "I know you'll do anything I want..." He then approached me and I was face to face with his manhood. He admired my bound body and would caress my thighs and ass every now and then. His member started to grow until it was ready to be pleased. "Please Joe, I don't like men...I can't help you please!" Joe responded with "I think it's time we put that smart mouth to work. Let our fun begin." a sick grin on his face as well.

"Please Please help! Helmmphmmm…" He grabbed my face and shoved his member into my throat. I gagged instantly as he began to face fuck me. "Put your lips around my dick you little bitch!" Joe yelled. I had no choice but to suck and attempt to please this guy. This went on for several minutes and I was in hell. I kept choking and didn't know what to do. Eventually he said "Oh I'm gonna cum and you are gonna swallow every drop!" I shook my head no, but had no choice in the matter. His breathing increased and his dick went faster and faster until I felt his first of many shots hit the back of my throat. I was done. I didn't want to live. I was so grossed out that I just fell limp and had no choice but to swallow all of his load. My body had cold chills and I was defeated. Joe took his partner out of my mouth and gently rubbed any residue on my face as I lay there gasping for air and trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"You really think I'm the kinda guy who would please myself, but no my guest? You are up next cutie and we are gonna have a fun time."

What could be next? Help...

To Be Continued
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Yep, definitely getting Mick Taylor vibes 😅 nah not really, he's not sadistic enough 😅
Hello there!

Other Work
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Part 4:

After catching my breath & coming back down to reality I once again plead with Joe. "Please Joe. You had your fun, I swallowed your cum, just let me go. I won't bother you the rest of the evening or ever. I won't tell anyone about this. Just let me get my stuff and go. Please untie me!"

"You know you need to relax...you seem so tense." he said while rubbing my butt. "I know what will help!" he stated while standing up and undoing the hogtie. "YES!" I thought to myself as I felt the strictness being taken away and my legs could fall down and lay rest. My joy didn't last long as he next flipped me over on my back with my elbows and hands still tied. It was very uncomfortable to just lay on them. He un did my thigh, knee and ankle ropes as well so that was nice at least. Next thing scared me half to death. Joe cuddled up next to me...you guessed it still naked. His dirty fingers traced my compression shirt and every now and then he'd rub my nipples. (I don't know about you guys, but my nipples immediately get my buddy alert downstairs) this was no different. My manhood started to come alive and Joe could see me pitching a tent in my joggers. "Seems you don't mind this that much sweetheart." He continued to rub my nipples and every now and then would twist them. "Stop this! Stoppp, I don't want this...stooooo mmmm" I couldn't help but moan, he was hitting them good and my joggers grew tighter and tighter. He then pulled my joggers down exposing my happy friend. He began to fondle my balls and rub the tip gently. I can't even lie when I said it felt amazing. I was going insane...sure I loved being tied up and I'd love to be tied up and pleased, but this guy was crazy...right? Right! I had to get out and stop this. I snapped out of dream world and started to yell "Joe let me out or I'm screaming for helpppmhmmmmpmmm" When I was in bliss he grabbed the old pair of soiled socks from before and shoved them back into my mouth. He pushed the wad deep into my mouth to where my tongue couldn't push them out. "MMMPHMMM" was all I could muster as he continue to work on me. One hand rubbing my nipples and the other stroking my guy. I couldn't help but continue to moan. He kept stroking faster and then slower...faster and then slower. I got close climaxing a few times, but he would stop and draw both hands to my nipples making my penis grow harder and harder...begging to release kind of like I wanted be released...

He eventually took his tongue and licked the head of my penis which took me over the edge. I was gonna cum I was gonna cum... but he pulled pack and I thrusted my hips in the air, but nothing. I hadn't reached it yet. Next he pulled the wad of socks out of my mouth and kissed me while jerking me off. His tongue explored my mouth and he stroked hard and fast at a steady tempo and eventually I moaned and shot my load out. I hated to say it, but it was incredible. I was spent, I couldn't do anymore. Until he took the already damp and soiled wad of socks and cleaned up my cum from my body. He cleaned up every spot until the wad of socks was covered in jizz. "Can you guess where these are going to go?" He said to me with a sick grin. "NOOOOOO" I yelled, but it was too late. He pinched my nose shut and eventually I opened my mouth for air. The socks went right in and my goodness the taste of funk and sperm was horrible. I wanted to spit them out, but he was prepared. He grabbed my roll of tape from earlier and wound it around my lips and head 5 times. Those socks weren't coming out anytime soon...

"I have had so much fun with you, but I'm getting hungry. I'll try to remember to bring you something back!" he said. Before he left he took the roll of tape and taped my ankles together as well as my knees. "Don't want you trying to escape on me now!" All I could do was mmphmmm in defeat. As he turned the tv on to the news at a loud volume and headed out the door. I was still tied up tight, I couldn't really walk or hop, I had cum socks thoroughly taped in my mouth. I was screwed. I didn't know what to do so I laid on the bed and tried to sleep...

To be Continued.

I'm not sure what to do next with the story guys. If you have any suggestions please comment below. Hoping you all have enjoyed it so far!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Could have someone find him and be more kinkily inclined than Joe lol. Could even have an ironic moment of Joe rescuing him.
Hello there!

Other Work
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I hope you figure it out soon lol

This is GREAT!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Fun story! Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

Wow crazy story, glad you made it out ok
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Stephanie85 wrote: 3 years ago Wow crazy story, glad you made it out ok
Hahaha! Thanks for your concern, but this was purely fictional. Just a fantasy I had during self bondage and thought I should write about it!
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

Lol oh ok, I thought I was in the true story section now I see it’s fictional
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An entertaining tale. It's a good premise and you told it well.
Thanks for posting!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

I am enjoying this story very much. Maybe Joe can make forced love to Robbie as he tells him he has friends who would pay well to use him.. Joe can then use a spider gag on Robbie and explain that the guys he will get round think Robbie is a willing participant in this .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic