Should have locked the door F/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Should have locked the door F/FF

Post by Kinklander »

Hi everyone this is a spinoff from my ongoing series Sleepover Party, Nah Bondage party https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 970#p50970 so if u like this go take a look at my main story.

Chapter 1

“Wow, the lake was glistening yesterday. It looked fantastic.” Delaney told Quinn once they walked through the door to her house. The pair had been on a skiing trip up at the Big Bear Mountains for the past two days on a joint vacation with each other's families. “I know it looked stunning,” Quinn replied, dropping her bags down in Delaney’s room.

The pair of girls had spent the entire two days swimming, shopping, or tying each other up. “Well Quinn, Delaney now that our parents have dropped us off I think it's time we begin” Delaney’s sister Lily told the two girls standing in front of her

It turns out that the first night that the families were up at their cabin Lily heard noises coming from her sister's room and went to check it out. She gently opened the door and was shocked to see her sister wearing only a tight white t-shirt and lacey white panties bent over her bed with her ass in the air, wrists taped behind her back and a pair of panties stuck in her mouth. She then watched as Quinn also in her underwear caressed her sister's ass then her panty covered slit.

Without even realizing Lily began to get aroused by seeing her sister getting groped and teased. She then closed the door and slipped a hand down her shorts and then into her panties and began to run circles around her moistening pussy.

By the time she was done she heard what seemed like a grunt coming from the room and opened the door to see Quinn removing the panties from Delaney's mouth. Lily then busted in the room shocking the girls and explained what was going to happen

Lily told the girls that the day they got back from their trip she was going to tie them both up and do whatever she wanted to them or else she would let their parents know. They both hesitantly agreed but by the time they got back home they were both eager to be tied up and treated like the sluts they were.

“Listen I promise I won't do anything without your guys' consent but if it seems like you guys are enjoying it I might do some things without it. Is that ok with you too?” Lily asked her soon to be slaves.

Delaney and Quinn both looked at each other almost acting like they were having a conversation between the two of them in their brain. They then both gave an ok to Lily and waited for her orders.

“Alright, girls strip but leave the underwear on” Lily commanded. Delaney began first by lifting her white cotton shirt up and over her head then unzipping and pulling down her denim jeans leaving her only in a plain orange bra and matching panties.

Quinn went next unbuttoning her striped flannel and sliding off her blue booty shorts with only her lacey pink bra and white and black striped thong remaining.

Lily then commanded the girls to sit down and kneel on the carpet while she went and got the bondage supplies that her sister had told her about. “Wow, I can't believe that she's going to do this,” Delaney told Quinn as Lily headed up the stairs to her bedroom. “As much as I want to be the person to tie you up I'm sure this is going to be just as fun,” Quinn replied, smiling.

“I'm glad to hear that.” came Lily after overhearing the underwear-clad girls talking. The girls looked up at Lily who was holding a big basket full of ropes, gags, and even panties.

“Oh, sis do you want to have a closer look I mean these are your dirty panties after all,” Lily said picking one of the panties up and pushing it against Delaney’s nose, making her smell her sweat and juices spawned from her sweet teen pussy.

Lily expected her teenage sister to gag at the smell of her dirty panties being shoved in her face but she instead inhaled the panties and moaned at the smell of her musk. “Wow, Delaney, are you that much of a slut that you're getting off by sniffing your dirty panties,” Lily asked, looking at her sister on the ground.

Delaney looked up at her sister in shame, nodding her head to the question. She had never wanted her sister to see her acting like the slut she was deep on the inside.

Lily went behind the girls and tied a rope over both their wrists knotting it off in the center. She then took another length of rope and knotted it around the girl's ankles and thighs leaving the girls almost completely immobile. Lily then took one last length and tied it from their wrists to their angles leaving them in a hogtie on the ground.

Walking back over to the basket Lily grabbed the final ingredient to their bondage, two pairs of panties. “ Now if you girls spit these out you're both going to be severely punished,” Lily told looking down on the tied up girls, stuffing the panties into both of the girl's mouths.

After getting her slaves bound and gagged Lily sat down on the couch in the living room so that she could watch them struggle to get out of the ties.

The next five minutes were filled with the sounds of the girls grunting and MMPPHHING trying to slip their wrists out of the tight rope that was wrapped around their wrists and ankles.

While Delaney was trying to get out of her bondage, Quinn on the other hand was trying to find some way to get any amount of pleasure.

Unfortunately for her Lily tied the two girls in a way that would give the two of them no pleasure. Quinn then thought back to what Lily had said about spitting the panties out and realized what she had to do.

As much as Quinn loved the taste of Delaney’s sweat and cum she spat them out so that she would get the punishment that she was craving.
Noticing that Quinn had disobeyed her orders Lily lifted herself off the couch and walked over to the naughty girl.

“My my what do we have here, it looks like a slut has disobeyed an order,” Lily told Quinn while picking up the pair of panties. Delaney then watched as Lily flipped Quinn onto her belly and pulled the panties over her head with the crotch facing her nose.

“It's time that you get what you deserve,” Lily whispered in Quinn's ear. Suddenly a large SMACK echoed around the entire living room. Quinn knew that Lily had just spanked her thong covered ass moaned out in pleasure, realizing that her punishment was going to be a spanking.
SMACK SMACK SMACK Lily continued spanking Quinns cheeks for the next 3 minutes, finally stopping when they had turned bright red.

Lily then smelled something coming from Quinn's thong so she flipped her over to see a dark patch had formed on Quinn's thong from her arousal. Quinn tried to get Lily to continue her spanking but Lily wouldn't budge.

Angry that Quinn had achieved enough pleasure to make her pussy leak, Delaney followed suit and spit the dirty panties out of her mouth in hope that she would get a spanking.

Lily walked over to her sister and picked up the panties making Delaney think she was going to get the same treatment as her tied up friend but she was dead wrong. “ Oh, sister I know you spit these out so you could get a spanking but I have something else planned for you,” Lily said putting the saliva filled panties back in her sister’s mouth. Delaney then watched as Lily walked back to the basket to grab and plug a remote-controlled vibrator into the wall.

Oh my god, my sister is going to give me an orgasm via vibrator, Delaney thought to herself as Lily flipped her over on her back and pressed the top of her vibe to her rapidly moistening pussy, flipping the switch on starting her sister's punishment.

“MMPPH.” Delaney moaned into the panties as she felt waves of pleasure course over her womanhood. Without any warning, Lily turned off the vibe which left Delaney whimpering in confusion.

“I told you this was a punishment,” Lily said, smiling down at her slut of a sister as she turned the vibrator on and off again leaving her sister on edge for the next 5 minutes.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Kinklander wrote: 3 years ago Hi everyone this is a spinoff from my ongoing series Sleepover Party, Nah Bondage party https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 970#p50970 so if u like this go take a look at my main story.

Chapter 1

“Wow, the lake was glistening yesterday. It looked fantastic.” Delaney told Quinn once they walked through the door to her house. The pair had been on a skiing trip up at the Big Bear Mountains for the past two days on a joint vacation with each other's families. “I know it looked stunning,” Quinn replied, dropping her bags down in Delaney’s room.

The pair of girls had spent the entire two days swimming, shopping, or tying each other up. “Well Quinn, Delaney now that our parents have dropped us off I think it's time we begin” Delaney’s sister Lily told the two girls standing in front of her

It turns out that the first night that the families were up at their cabin Lily heard noises coming from her sister's room and went to check it out. She gently opened the door and was shocked to see her sister wearing only a tight white t-shirt and lacey white panties bent over her bed with her ass in the air, wrists taped behind her back and a pair of panties stuck in her mouth. She then watched as Quinn also in her underwear caressed her sister's ass then her panty covered slit.

Without even realizing Lily began to get aroused by seeing her sister getting groped and teased. She then closed the door and slipped a hand down her shorts and then into her panties and began to run circles around her moistening pussy.

By the time she was done she heard what seemed like a grunt coming from the room and opened the door to see Quinn removing the panties from Delaney's mouth. Lily then busted in the room shocking the girls and explained what was going to happen

Lily told the girls that the day they got back from their trip she was going to tie them both up and do whatever she wanted to them or else she would let their parents know. They both hesitantly agreed but by the time they got back home they were both eager to be tied up and treated like the sluts they were.

“Listen I promise I won't do anything without your guys' consent but if it seems like you guys are enjoying it I might do some things without it. Is that ok with you too?” Lily asked her soon to be slaves.

Delaney and Quinn both looked at each other almost acting like they were having a conversation between the two of them in their brain. They then both gave an ok to Lily and waited for her orders.

“Alright, girls strip but leave the underwear on” Lily commanded. Delaney began first by lifting her white cotton shirt up and over her head then unzipping and pulling down her denim jeans leaving her only in a plain orange bra and matching panties.

Quinn went next unbuttoning her striped flannel and sliding off her blue booty shorts with only her lacey pink bra and white and black striped thong remaining.

Lily then commanded the girls to sit down and kneel on the carpet while she went and got the bondage supplies that her sister had told her about. “Wow, I can't believe that she's going to do this,” Delaney told Quinn as Lily headed up the stairs to her bedroom. “As much as I want to be the person to tie you up I'm sure this is going to be just as fun,” Quinn replied, smiling.

“I'm glad to hear that.” came Lily after overhearing the underwear-clad girls talking. The girls looked up at Lily who was holding a big basket full of ropes, gags, and even panties.

“Oh, sis do you want to have a closer look I mean these are your dirty panties after all,” Lily said picking one of the panties up and pushing it against Delaney’s nose, making her smell her sweat and juices spawned from her sweet teen pussy.

Lily expected her teenage sister to gag at the smell of her dirty panties being shoved in her face but she instead inhaled the panties and moaned at the smell of her musk. “Wow, Delaney, are you that much of a slut that you're getting off by sniffing your dirty panties,” Lily asked, looking at her sister on the ground.

Delaney looked up at her sister in shame, nodding her head to the question. She had never wanted her sister to see her acting like the slut she was deep on the inside.

Lily went behind the girls and tied a rope over both their wrists knotting it off in the center. She then took another length of rope and knotted it around the girl's ankles and thighs leaving the girls almost completely immobile. Lily then took one last length and tied it from their wrists to their angles leaving them in a hogtie on the ground.

Walking back over to the basket Lily grabbed the final ingredient to their bondage, two pairs of panties. “ Now if you girls spit these out you're both going to be severely punished,” Lily told looking down on the tied up girls, stuffing the panties into both of the girl's mouths.

After getting her slaves bound and gagged Lily sat down on the couch in the living room so that she could watch them struggle to get out of the ties.

The next five minutes were filled with the sounds of the girls grunting and MMPPHHING trying to slip their wrists out of the tight rope that was wrapped around their wrists and ankles.

While Delaney was trying to get out of her bondage, Quinn on the other hand was trying to find some way to get any amount of pleasure.

Unfortunately for her Lily tied the two girls in a way that would give the two of them no pleasure. Quinn then thought back to what Lily had said about spitting the panties out and realized what she had to do.

As much as Quinn loved the taste of Delaney’s sweat and cum she spat them out so that she would get the punishment that she was craving.
Noticing that Quinn had disobeyed her orders Lily lifted herself off the couch and walked over to the naughty girl.

“My my what do we have here, it looks like a slut has disobeyed an order,” Lily told Quinn while picking up the pair of panties. Delaney then watched as Lily flipped Quinn onto her belly and pulled the panties over her head with the crotch facing her nose.

“It's time that you get what you deserve,” Lily whispered in Quinn's ear. Suddenly a large SMACK echoed around the entire living room. Quinn knew that Lily had just spanked her thong covered ass moaned out in pleasure, realizing that her punishment was going to be a spanking.
SMACK SMACK SMACK Lily continued spanking Quinns cheeks for the next 3 minutes, finally stopping when they had turned bright red.

Lily then smelled something coming from Quinn's thong so she flipped her over to see a dark patch had formed on Quinn's thong from her arousal. Quinn tried to get Lily to continue her spanking but Lily wouldn't budge.

Angry that Quinn had achieved enough pleasure to make her pussy leak, Delaney followed suit and spit the dirty panties out of her mouth in hope that she would get a spanking.

Lily walked over to her sister and picked up the panties making Delaney think she was going to get the same treatment as her tied up friend but she was dead wrong. “ Oh, sister I know you spit these out so you could get a spanking but I have something else planned for you,” Lily said putting the saliva filled panties back in her sister’s mouth. Delaney then watched as Lily walked back to the basket to grab and plug a remote-controlled vibrator into the wall.

Oh my god, my sister is going to give me an orgasm via vibrator, Delaney thought to herself as Lily flipped her over on her back and pressed the top of her vibe to her rapidly moistening pussy, flipping the switch on starting her sister's punishment.

“MMPPH.” Delaney moaned into the panties as she felt waves of pleasure course over her womanhood. Without any warning, Lily turned off the vibe which left Delaney whimpering in confusion.

“I told you this was a punishment,” Lily said, smiling down at her slut of a sister as she turned the vibrator on and off again leaving her sister on edge for the next 5 minutes.

Mmmm, this is a very sexy and kinky story you have told. I understand you say that this story is a spinoff to to one of your sleep over party story.. which I haven't seen yet, I will be sure to take a look.

You described this story in fairly brief, but yet spcific detail. I loved how you described your sister bent over and tied up with panties in her mouth.. comming to how you described panties throughout the story.. I will say that I am not totally turned on by the idea of dirty panties.. especially one's that smell 😞😅... but yet having a pair stuffed in your mouth does sound arousing.

Very good story, I can't wait to read part 2

P.S

Yes, you should have locked the door... but I'm glad that you didn't! Hehe
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Which sister is older?
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinklander »

That would be Lily who is 21 in this story while Delaney and Quinn are both 18
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Well written, this would definately be fun to watch!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I told you this was a punishment

Nice punishment :-) Thanks for posting, good read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic