TICKLED BY HUNKS: THE SOCKGAG! (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you for sending me back here. I had forgotten just how bad Steven said Zach’s sock smelt. I totally love these chapters and Steven’s helplessness at the hands of the merciless hunks
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak Thank you for sending me back here. I had forgotten just how bad Steven said Zach’s sock smelt. I totally love these chapters and Steven’s helplessness at the hands of the merciless hunks
Yup. Nothing like a blast from the past to put our perspectives back in check.

I'm not surprised about your professed slip of memory though.
I think that's to be expected considering how often Steven flaunts Zack's innumerable qualities and overflowing charisma.
Mean guys generally leave more of an impact in that regard. Our minds generally associate smelly socks with cruel jock types.

Being that Steven views him as being the absolute epitome of goodness, chivalry and righteousness; a modern day knight, if you will...Zack is at the antipode of that cruel jock-type association.

Yet that same righteous, knightly beast-of-a-hunk can stink an entire room up in a matter of seconds when he pulls his giant running shoes off. The free pass he tends to get from you guys (in that particular department) is not well deserved ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

njr wrote: 3 years ago I normally don’t comment anything, but this is great. I love all of your works, although BaG indeed deters me due to its length and size, so these shorter stand-alones are perfect in my opinion: not too long while still providing that level of detail that makes your stories so hot. It even got me to read BaG, and I’m loving it so far.

About this story, oh man, the way in which you describe the gag is unbelievable. It almost feels like you’re there, feeling, smelling and tasting everything. Can’t wait for the next part, and perhaps more of these stand-alone stories!
Hey bud.
Happy to see you're still online and hanging around every now and then.

You should really get a few more posts under your belt.
Would love to find out what you've been reading as of late and whether or not these short extracts managed to peek your interest enough to try the real deal.

Hope to hear from you soon, buddy.
Bondagefreak,
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic